Stores > Summation Technology

Product & services pricing Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"Customer Service is Excellent and we always receive our order in a timely manner. Jennifer is a pleasure to work with and very attentive to our needs."

"We have enjoyed the quality care we have received from Julie.
We are extremely happy with Julie Krainock's professionalism and dedication to our needs.

"My new label printer works great and the guys at Summation got me a custom label for my bottles. No complaints."

"When researching Rimage products, Summation Technology was listed as a reseller. We initiated our inquiry by email, which evolved to telephone calls, conference calls and product web demonstrations- all of which were responded to immediately! Jennifer was a pleasure to work with, as she was always courteous, patient and ensured that our product criteria was met. She never once placed a deadline or asked when we were going to move forward- she just seemed to focus on our customer satisfaction.
I highly recommend Summation Technology!

I wanted to write a glowing recommendation for Jennifer at Summation Technology. I have been a very happy customer for over a year, every order is perfect and she gives me the personal attention & special pricing breaks that I need for large orders. Just wanted the world to know, if you're trying to decide where to make your purchase, choose Summation Technology LLC. They will not let you down!
Atlanta GA

"I purchased a DVD printer from Summation and found that they were verey helpful with all of my questions about the product and even when the customer service representative (Jennifer Silvas) didn't know the answer to one of my questions, found out the answer and contacted me back. I would surely do business with them again. Jennifer was very polite and easy to deal with."

"It was excellent service by Julie.
Good products and fast delivery!
My future orders are all yours.

"I was in a real bind, and Julie took the time to address my issues, find out what I needed, and make it happen. I am VERY pleased with the service I received!"

"Always a great experience working with them. Staff is available always by live chat which is important to me. Always get what I order! Very professional. Have used them for 3 years, nevrr disappointed."

"The customer service has been great with the new account personel (Julie Krainock). I was ready to find another supplier at the time. The person who was dealing with my account wasn't really very helpful and didn't really seem to care about my business. But Julie has really stepped up to the plate and has been great to deal with."

"THANK you to Summation Tech for the help. The customer service is great and always very helpful. If I need something they are quick to answer emails or phone calls. I will continue to do business with them well into the future. "

"Great customer service with fast turnaround time from order to receipt."

"I love my Summit DVD duplicator. It's easy to use. Julie was very helpful when I was trying to choose the right model."

"Our company purchased a Rimage DVD Duplicator from Summation Technology about two years ago. When we purchased the machine, Jennifer did a great and thorough job of giving us a demonstration and taking us through the various steps necessary to operate the machine. Since then, we have ordered supplies from Jennifer and she always sends a timely reminder to my email. After I place the order, she sends an invoice to me and also to the person in charge of accounts payable as I requested. The order is always shipped to us within three days. We have been very happy with the service and courtesy from Jennifer and others I have spoken with from Summation Technology. "

"Julie Krainock was awesome as a sales rep for this company. I was ordering an overwrapping machine for dvd cases and I sell a specific line of video games that come in non-standard cases. Instead of just saying yes and hoping it would work they let me mail them a case to test and they even went further and mailed it to the manufacturer so that they could test it as well. Once I got the confirmation everything would work I ordered and everything came great and i'm off and running with my machine now with no issues and hundreds of games wrapped so far. Lots of great followup on the phone and extremely helpful as well as a fair market price for the machine. I couldn't be happier and would recommend them wholeheartedly."

Share Summation Technology's store rating

Summation Technology is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Summation Technology is a merchant member
Summation Technology participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.