Stores > Summation Technology

• Fax: 719-590-6057

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2015-11-04

"Julie was great to work with. She made sure I was getting the best labels for my needs for the best price.. It was easy and fast to get things ordered. She is my go-to contact for my label ordering."

2015-10-29

"Julie is fantastic. Always so pleasant to work with and my orders are always handled promptly and exact. Great to work with!!"

2015-10-26

"Very good product and very good ordering service."

2015-10-07

"Jennifer was a tremendous Customer Service-type Contact. She was sweet and extremely helpful. I was informed throughout the process of shipping and after receiving not with just an email but a personal phone call.
Your customer service is remarkable!!!
We would highly recommend if we have an opportunity.
Deb
Business Administrator

2015-09-30

"Jennifer was the first person I contacted at Summation when I first called for a quote. Throughout this whole process she has been great. I've ordered through countless companies, and talked to hundreds of sales people in the past; but Jennifer has been the most professional, helpful, and positive sales rep. I have ever worked with. It has been a great experience, and wouldn't mind ordering from Summation again because of Jennifer."

2015-09-14

"Hi,

I would like to express my gratitude for exceptional customer service provided by Jennifer for my order.

She was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to order from your organization moving forward based on my experience.

In this day and age where customer service is paramount , she is a superstar.

Please express my thanks.

2015-08-28

"Always quick to respond and resolve any concerns. Love working with Julie."

2015-08-27

"Jennifer was totally awesome to talk with !!!
Focus on the Family purchased a Color Rimage Printer3410 which we were having difficulty getting it up and running on our end. The manual given to us did little to show operations for operators.
I called Summation & was blessed to have Jennifer answer my call.
She e-mailed me notes of operation along with 2 u-tube video's for easy to use instructions.
I am so thankful someone was able to actually hear my need and assist in information for easy training of other operators. You have a keeper on your team & we are very happy she could assist in this solution. Thank you for your business relationship you have with Focus on the Family. Rachel Garaventa
Broadcast Duplication Dept.

2015-08-12

"Great company, great people!"

2015-07-29

"Jennifer Silvas was extremely helping ...from 1st contact to end (with RIMAGE field engineer coming in) today. The emails from her were detailed...and responses were done in a timely fashion.

It's been a pleasure doing business with Jennifer (& the entire Summation Tech team)

2015-07-27

"The turn around time for orders placed via email are extremely fast and we always receive a response/confirmation to our emails. "

2015-07-27

"Customer Service is Excellent and we always receive our order in a timely manner. Jennifer is a pleasure to work with and very attentive to our needs."

2015-07-23

"We have enjoyed the quality care we have received from Julie.
We are extremely happy with Julie Krainock's professionalism and dedication to our needs.

2015-07-22

"My new label printer works great and the guys at Summation got me a custom label for my bottles. No complaints."

2015-07-08

"When researching Rimage products, Summation Technology was listed as a reseller. We initiated our inquiry by email, which evolved to telephone calls, conference calls and product web demonstrations- all of which were responded to immediately! Jennifer was a pleasure to work with, as she was always courteous, patient and ensured that our product criteria was met. She never once placed a deadline or asked when we were going to move forward- she just seemed to focus on our customer satisfaction.
I highly recommend Summation Technology!

Share Summation Technology's store rating

Summation Technology is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Summation Technology is a merchant member
Summation Technology participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.