• Address: 7680 Goddard St #201

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10

"Jennifer Cahill has been amazing. I am new to being a lead for my department and a few times she has sent an email that always reminds me that I need to place an order. She is always polite and quick to respond to my orders. It has been such a pleasure working with her."

"Hello there,
I recently purchased a Primera LX 400 from you guys. Chad was my sales person and I have to say, it was a great experience. I look forward to doing business with you all again and again. I have told several people I have met in my line of work about you all and Chad specifically.

Sincerely,

Crazy D

"Our dealings have been primarily with Chad Miller. He is very professional, patient to listen to our concerns and very quick to help us resolve any challenges that we have faced. It is comforting knowing we have someone that truly cares that we are satisfied as a customer."

"We had a wonder experience working with Summation Technology... This is our second order and both times we have been very impressed with the level of quality and extremely friendly customer service.... Very quick response, easy payment, and speedy shipment... There is nothing more than I could ask for. I am looking forward to having more orders with this company. And I tell as many folks about them as I can. And did I mention.... GREAT prices. They have beat any quotes that I have looked at. Thanks again for helping us in so many ways...... Invoice # 62602"

"Jennifer Cahill Silvas is wonderful. She always does a awesome job for us."

"Equipment was delivered quickly and in perfect working order. Summation treats us very fairly and offers us very competitive pricing every time which keeps us coming back as a repeat customer. "

"Always provides great customer service regarding our purchases"

"Very professional and I received my product in a timely manner."

"great job getting my order here on time at a great price!"

"Jennifer Cahill Silvas at Summation is great to work with. She provides the quotes and order fulfillment in a very timely manner and she is a real pleasure to work with."

"We have worked with them often, and they always know what we need. They are also quick to send what we need. This order is just another example"

"I love these guys! Ordering is easy and any time I call I get a person quickly."

"Excellent Service and Very Fast Shipping!"

"Great service, helpful to answer questions. Goes extra mile to locate hard to find product."

"I've been blessed by the service of Summation Technology for several years now. One phone call, and my needs are promptly met, my order quickly filled and shipped. "

Summation Technology is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Summation Technology is a merchant member
Summation Technology participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.