• Summation Techn Summation Technology Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"I was in a real bind, and Julie took the time to address my issues, find out what I needed, and make it happen. I am VERY pleased with the service I received!"

"Always a great experience working with them. Staff is available always by live chat which is important to me. Always get what I order! Very professional. Have used them for 3 years, nevrr disappointed."

"The customer service has been great with the new account personel (Julie Krainock). I was ready to find another supplier at the time. The person who was dealing with my account wasn't really very helpful and didn't really seem to care about my business. But Julie has really stepped up to the plate and has been great to deal with."

"THANK you to Summation Tech for the help. The customer service is great and always very helpful. If I need something they are quick to answer emails or phone calls. I will continue to do business with them well into the future. "

"Great customer service with fast turnaround time from order to receipt."

"I love my Summit DVD duplicator. It's easy to use. Julie was very helpful when I was trying to choose the right model."

"Our company purchased a Rimage DVD Duplicator from Summation Technology about two years ago. When we purchased the machine, Jennifer did a great and thorough job of giving us a demonstration and taking us through the various steps necessary to operate the machine. Since then, we have ordered supplies from Jennifer and she always sends a timely reminder to my email. After I place the order, she sends an invoice to me and also to the person in charge of accounts payable as I requested. The order is always shipped to us within three days. We have been very happy with the service and courtesy from Jennifer and others I have spoken with from Summation Technology. "

"Julie Krainock was awesome as a sales rep for this company. I was ordering an overwrapping machine for dvd cases and I sell a specific line of video games that come in non-standard cases. Instead of just saying yes and hoping it would work they let me mail them a case to test and they even went further and mailed it to the manufacturer so that they could test it as well. Once I got the confirmation everything would work I ordered and everything came great and i'm off and running with my machine now with no issues and hundreds of games wrapped so far. Lots of great followup on the phone and extremely helpful as well as a fair market price for the machine. I couldn't be happier and would recommend them wholeheartedly."

"Jennifer is awesome. Always willing to go the extra step to satisfy out needs. This is one significant reason I have stuck with Summation over the years. Good customer service goes a long way!!"

"Jennifer Cahill Silvas has done an outstanding job helping my husband and I with our small business needs and is a joy to work with. When I need refills, I have them ordered and received within a week of purchase. The response time is exceptional as well as the service. Thank you VERY much. Carol Colwell, Burnaby Vapor, BC Canada"

"I am very pleased to do business with this company and with Jennifer Cahill Silvas. She is helpful and fast. I would highly recommend Summation Technology. "

"Chad Miller is always a pleasure to work with. He is always prompt to reply to my order requests and orders always arrive in a timely manner."

"Great fast service, really great products"

"Summation always has the disk duplication supplies I need. Prices and service are great - even though I often order late in the day my orders almost always ship that same day. Chad is very responsive and easy to work with."

"I have had a wonderful experience with Jennifer Cahill Silvas. She has been very responsive to my needs and exceeds my expectations with her awesome customer service!!

John M Pastor
Grape and Granary

Share Summation Technology's store rating

Summation Technology is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Summation Technology is a merchant member
Summation Technology participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,686 merchant members.