Stores > Summation Technology

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10

2016-03-28

Great service!

"Great customer service and Julie is great to work with."

This review was modified by sasithorn on March 28 2016 08:19:11 AM

2016-03-25

"They are very pleasant and helpful to work with."

This review was modified by mstern on March 25 2016 08:52:34 AM

2016-03-25

These folks are solid!

"Our company has been working with Summation for the last 8 years or so and they've been consistently helpful and customer-service oriented. Both Julie and Jon are quick to respond to questions and solve occasional technical troubles. Re-ordering supplies is a breeze and shipping is always very prompt. My most recent call to them was met with the quality I've come to expect from the folks at Summation."

This review was modified by Alf. on March 25 2016 08:14:55 AM

2016-03-23

Reliable Company

"We have dealt with Summation for many years and have never been disappointed.
The customer service, timely service and pricing have always kept us coming back.

2016-02-16

We are a start-up company in the water industry and basically didn't have any knowledge regarding the labeling machine necessary for our water bottles. I spoke with Julie at Summation, who in turn gave me all the background and facts that I would need to purchase the proper equipment for our company. Through Julie taking the time to explain to me, I was able to save several hours if not days of searching and reading the internet. Once we placed our order and received the equipment, Jon followed through within about 10 days to verify that everything was working well. This is much appreciated since most companies once you purchase from them you never receive any follow up. I would highly recommend Summation Technology!

2016-02-11

All the Way to Hawaii

"Aloha,

I switched over to the LX900 printer by Primera over two years ago. Previously we had an expensive printer that didn't work half the time. Since switching, not one single problem. Fast printing, great inks, always reliable.

I can't say enough about Summation Technology. They were helpful when I was trying to decide what printer to select for my businesses. I have two that require a lot of label printing. Friendly, responsive, good prices and an overall great experience. I order my printer in 2014.

If you're getting your printer and/or supplies anywhere else, change to Summation. They truly are wonderful to deal with.

Thank you, 1000 times!

This review was modified by kphawaii on February 11 2016 02:15:14 PM

2016-02-05

No Better Place!!!

"I have been using Summation Technology for my media needs such as DVDs, CDs and Blu-Ray discs and I had also purchased a disc printer (Epson PP-100AP) and Blu-Ray duplicator. The staff is extremely friendly and wonderful to do business with. I highly recommend Summation Technology! "

2016-01-18

Alpine

"I have used Summation Technology for many years. I have always had good service with a quick response, and shipping has always occurred promptly."

This review was modified by alpineproductions on January 18 2016 11:09:34 AM

2016-01-14

Summation is consistently great!

"Julie has always done a great job of meeting our company’s needs!

This review was modified by united-ortho on January 14 2016 12:37:39 PM

2015-11-17

"I work with Summation Technology even if I am in Switzerland, because their services are like if they were next to my door."

2015-11-17

"Julie makes working with Summation Technology so easy. Her replies are always prompt & full of information. She is friendly & courteous. She answers any questions I may have. It is hard to find customer service like this these days. I really appreciate it. "

2015-11-17

"Summation Technology has been a really good company to work with. The people we have worked with have consistently served us with integrity, knowledge and respect. The equipment we purchased and the ongoing maintenance are services provided by Summation are just great. We're happy, satisfied customers!"

This review was modified by Ccans on November 17 2015 11:11:31 AM

2015-11-17

"Julie has been very responsive and deliveries have been made to Topcon as needed."

This review was modified by bfahey on November 17 2015 03:19:29 PM

2015-11-04

"Julie was great to work with. She made sure I was getting the best labels for my needs for the best price.. It was easy and fast to get things ordered. She is my go-to contact for my label ordering."

2015-10-29

"Julie is fantastic. Always so pleasant to work with and my orders are always handled promptly and exact. Great to work with!!"

Share Summation Technology's store rating

Summation Technology is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Summation Technology is a merchant member
Summation Technology participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.