Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.80/10 164 reviews

Summation Technology is a merchant member
    Summation Technology participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Summation Technology contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

"Summation Technology always fulfills our orders in a efficient and timely manner. If we have any questions in regard to our equipment the response is always fast and accurate. They help manage our inventory as a partner of our business."

"I like them. They are easy to work with. When I need something they usually have it in stock and if they don't they have a different product that suits my needs. "

"I have been a customer of Summation Technology for quite some time now; several years. Chad Miller is my representative. He extends outstanding service every time he works with me on my account. I will not seek service elsewhere because of his impeccable assistance. Each time I call to place orders he is very kind and always finds the best merchandise for my requests. I wanted to take this opportunity to write a good review. On behalf of CCCF, we are most satisfied with Chad and Summation Tech."

"I am very please with the service I have received so far with the help of Jennifer Cahhill and because of these reasons I will continue to order more supplies when needed."

"Working with Summation was easy. They knew actually what I needed and got it to me quickly. Customer service was superb!! We will definitely be using them again in the future."

"My Rep is Jennifer Cahill Silvas, she has been amazing to our company's needs and request's, she handles all of our needs to the best of her abilities. On behalf of my company I will continue working with Summation technology and appreciate all of her dedication to our account."

"I found Summation easy to work with, quick to bring up order issues, and great at resolving issues. they care about what they sell, are most concerned that customer get a great deal, great product, and great service. They even went out of their way to make sure I got the best price! They even followed up their sale to make sure I had everything needed to stay up and running after the sale!"

"My experience with Summation Technology has been very positive. A lot has to do with our service we receive from Rachel. Not only is she a great rep to deal with but her follow through with service is amazing. she is always a pleasure to talk with and her attitude is what keeps me wanting to continue with this company than going to any other service. She is always prompt with emailing me my invoice and very good about getting back to me when she says she will. I am overall more than satisfied with Rachel Hill and hope to be working with her for as much time to come."

"We've been doing business with Summation Technology for over 8 years and have always received prompt, courteous service and sales support."

"Summation Technology has made starting a Disk Publishing ministry for our church painless. They have outstanding knowledge of their products and tailored a system that fit our needs perfectly. Their customer service prior, during and after the sale is impeccable. "

"I purchased a DVD printer from Summation Technology a few years ago and have been purchasing DVD's, CD's and Ink Cartridges since. The entire time I have dealt with only one person, Jennifer Cahill-Silvas. I can sincerely tell you that of all of my ongoing purchases, and there are several, working with Jennifer is the easiest and by far most pleasant. Not only is she extremely friendly and professional, but my orders always come the next day. I wish my other purchases were this easy. It is always nice to know that you are being taken care of and Jennifer always makes me feel just that. She also seems to check in with me at just the right time when supplies are getting low. I am very appreciative of our working partnership and hope it continues for many more years.

Tom McDonald, Director of Production/Partner, Fireside Production

"Always a great experience at Summation Technology. I appreciate having a local stocking distributor, excellent prices, and a knowledgeable, friendly sales representative. My sales rep Jennifer helps my business grow. She is always there when we need her. Thanks!"

"Jennifer at Summation is awesome! She is very knowledgeable, easy to work with, and never hesitated to meet all our needs in a timely manner."

"Chad at summation does an outstanding job! We are new to printing our labels in-house and have received awesome support and follow-up. Keep up the good work!"

"I have done business with Chad Miller through Summation Technologies for no less than four years. His service has always been prompt and professional. He is also very personable and friendly. Always a pleasure doing business with him. "