• Address: 1155 Kelly Johnson Blvd. Suite 130 Colorado Springs, CO

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Jennifer Cahill Silvas at Summation is great to work with. She provides the quotes and order fulfillment in a very timely manner and she is a real pleasure to work with."

"We have worked with them often, and they always know what we need. They are also quick to send what we need. This order is just another example"

"I love these guys! Ordering is easy and any time I call I get a person quickly."

"Excellent Service and Very Fast Shipping!"

"Great service, helpful to answer questions. Goes extra mile to locate hard to find product."

"I've been blessed by the service of Summation Technology for several years now. One phone call, and my needs are promptly met, my order quickly filled and shipped. "

"A very positive experience with my order from Summation Technology due in large part to the sales representative, Jennifer. Jennifer was professional, engaging and knowledgeable of the product. Her attitude, personality, capabilities and assistance helped me select the right product for our operation. Thank you, Jennifer!"

"I have been dealing with Summation Tech. for several years and I must say that I wish all of my vendors were as good to deal with as Summation Tech. and let me say I deal with Chad Miller, very knowledgeable and a great guy. "

"Summation Technology is the epitome a integral business partner. UAS purchased a high end Rimage device about a year ago and we have received top notch support both from Summation Technology and Rimage.
Specifically, Ms. Silvas has demonstrated absolute impeccable product knowledge and the highest level of customer commitment. Her product knowledge is legendary. UAS would not hesitate to make additional purchases from Summation Technology.

"Very easy to work with. Easy order placement, tracking, quick replies to email. One of the easiest companies to work with."

"The person that I spoke with, Rachel Hill, was very helpful and nice. The office credit card I gave her declined because we have a new one that I was unaware of and she got back with me promptly to get new card information so that our order would not be held up."

"Summation Technology has been my go to company for my Primera label and ink needs. They have never let me down and have saved me, several times, in a crisis."

"Summation Technology always fulfills our orders in a efficient and timely manner. If we have any questions in regard to our equipment the response is always fast and accurate. They help manage our inventory as a partner of our business."

"I like them. They are easy to work with. When I need something they usually have it in stock and if they don't they have a different product that suits my needs. "

"I have been a customer of Summation Technology for quite some time now; several years. Chad Miller is my representative. He extends outstanding service every time he works with me on my account. I will not seek service elsewhere because of his impeccable assistance. Each time I call to place orders he is very kind and always finds the best merchandise for my requests. I wanted to take this opportunity to write a good review. On behalf of CCCF, we are most satisfied with Chad and Summation Tech."

Summation Technology is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Summation Technology is a merchant member
Summation Technology participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.