Stores > StudentDiscounts.com

877-762-7876
      866-558-5608
      service@studentdiscounts.com
      877-762-7876

Voice your opinion! Review StudentDiscounts.com by clicking a star below.
2013-08-22

"Excellent service! I submitted my proof of student eligibility (we are homeschoolers and I love that this is a home school friendly site) and they verified and approved our student status quickly. Within a few hours the transaction was complete, the software was downloaded, and we were busy learning how to use it. The box version, with the discs, arrived a few days later. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat!"

2013-08-22

"fast and easy delivery. Item received in excellent package, and appears as described. The price was affordable, and the process was easy. Love my product, and will say I'm SATISFIED so far."

2013-08-22

"Got the best deal on software from this company and their customer service was really fast too. Would definitely purchase from again. Their mandatory download fee is ridiculous I will say though and they shouldn't be charging sales tax on non-physical products. Otherwise a good experience. "

2013-08-22

"What a great service! Top notch software at prices that won't choke a student's budget."

2013-08-22

"It was very positive. I received the product 2 days after I ordered. It was very easy to order through them."

2013-08-22

"Excellent product, fast shipping. Great prices!"

2013-08-22

"I have ordered from studentdiscounts.com several times and have always been satisfied with my products and the support they provide if I have any issues."

2013-08-22

"I love to buy from StudentDiscounts.com because of the ease of purchase and support. They are fast and the software is priced just right for students. I have made 2 purchases this year and plan for a third as soon as I can afford it. Thanks for everything!"

2013-08-06

"Very quick shipping. Thank you."

USA Verified Customer
2013-08-05

"Fast, convenient, easy download, now favorite store for software downloads. Thanks for the great service!"

2013-08-04

"impeccable service from A to Z."

2013-07-31

"I would buy from then again! Super Customer Service. As always, I messed up, they took care of it and fixed it immediately! Thank you."

2013-07-23

"Great site. It delivered just as it said it would. I was completing my homework sessions in record time because of the tutorials that came with the program

2013-07-15

"Great fast service and easy to install"

2013-07-15

"Great service. Very helpful. "

Share StudentDiscounts.com's store rating

StudentDiscounts.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

StudentDiscounts.com is not a merchant member
StudentDiscounts.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!