StreetSideAuto Reviews - page 2 - streetsideauto.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.17/10 26 reviews

StreetSideAuto is not a merchant member
StreetSideAuto does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I purchased a FlowMaster cat back exhaust system from StreetSideAuto for my truck. The price was the best I found and the shipping was free and fast. They were quick and a pleasure to deal with. I was really impressed with how smooth the transaction went. I will definitely shop here again. They have some pretty good coupons that help a lot too. Thanks StreetSideAuto."

"Excellent from start to finish. Easy ordering process; free ground shipping (item arrived within 4 days); lowest price (from several search engines)."

"I was looking to purchase the Thule Parkway bike rack and they were the cheapest by far from anyone else...lowest price, no tax (for me), and free shipping? How could I say no? Like the others, I was really hesitant about buying from a company that I've never heard of before. But based on the reviews I've read, I decided to buy from them. I'm glad I did! I got exactly what I wanted and I received it from Fedex within 4 days! Were there any downsides? Yes, a couple... First, the lack of description made it tough to make a decision to buy it. I was basically purchasing it by Thule's part number. So if anyone from Streetsideauto.com (SSA) is reading this, please add a description of the Thule products...it would make it easier to know what they are. Second, I received it but it was missing a strap. I don't fault SSA but it was a problem nonetheless. I will take this up with them on the next business day.

Overall, my buying experience was very good with them. Will I buy from them again or would I recommend them to someone else? You bet!

Maine

"Great buying experience. Close to the best price on the net at the time of purchase. Shipping was very fast! Will be buying here again."

"Very impressed with my internet purchase. Bought Fender Flares thru StreetSideAuto.com - Confirmation via e-mails, tracking links for shipping, very fast shipping (2 business days), helpful customer service via phone and chat, and price beat all competitors. Worth writing this review."

"I rarely write reviews, but I had never heard of this company and was totally impressed. I ordered a Thule Revolver hitch rack, and not only was it significantly cheaper than anywhere else, but it arrived quickly and with frequent email updates about the shipping status."

" Easy to deal with ,very fast shipping. Will order from them again"

"Bought a Yakima roof rack package. I originally was going to buy it from another website that had everything 20% off, but one of the items I needed was out of stock. So I kept looking and came across StreetSideAuto. Surprisingly, their prices were CHEAPER than the other website I was looking at that had 20% off!!! I was a little worried because I only found a handful of reviews, but after doing some research they seemed legit. Best of all, I received shipment notification within hours of purchase, and I got my roof rack in two days! I am so impressed with StreetSideAuto, I even felt compelled to write this review!"

"Ordered Thule T2 916 Bicycle Hitch carrier. Super Fast shipping. Item arrived in 2 days.
Would highly recommend.

"Excellent! I used the online chat to get help selecting the correct replacement windows for my Jeep Wrangler. The customer service person was great.

I ordered the replacement windows on October 30th and received the order on October 31. It was delivered by FexEx in perfect condition.

The price was the lowest I found by searching the internet price comparison sites. The service was the best of any online reseller that I have ordered from!

"Due to the lack of reviews for StreetSideAuto, I was skeptical about ordering from them. However, their prices were saving me well over a hundred dollars to even their closest competitor. So, I thought I would give them a try. I'm very pleased I did. StreetSideAuto has shipped my Roof-Top cargo box to me in two days under their free shipping, and they didn't charge me an extra shipping fee due to its large size, as other sites do. Their prices are much better than anything I've seen on the net, and I know this from over two days of searching for the best deal. What impressed me the most is that StreetSideAuto sent me a confirmation of my order the day I placed it, and shipped part of my package that very same day! That is impressive service. I've dealt with other organizations on the net that have a standard 24hour processing time, which means another day you don't have hour product. StreetSideAuto's website was easy to navigate and provided me with exactly what I needed.

Despite that lack of reviews on this company, they have shown themselves to be 1st rate in the on-line business. I suspect with their lowest prices on the net, they will be outselling the bigger online retailers such as Amazon and even Ebay.