Stoney Creek Wine Press Reviews - page 3 - stoneycreekwinepress.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.67/10 105 reviews

Stoney Creek Wine Press is not a merchant member
Stoney Creek Wine Press does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Fabulous service and prompt delivery......the quality of your labels is fantastic and look amazing on our wine bottles....."

"Really good service but a bit too expensive. "

"Very impressed by the ease of selecting our label, showing each step as we developed it's content, the price was reasonable, kept us informed of shipping status and when received and presented as a "stocking stuffer" gift, the expression of joy shown on our families faces as they perused "our family" wine label was priceless.
Many thanks to the entire staff at Stoneycreek for making this possible.
Frank F.
Macungie, Pa.

"I am very satisfied with the service and I love the lables. I was late getting my request in and you delivered for me. Thank you very much.
I will be ordering again.
Louise Horne @ Fox Horne Winery

"STINEY CREEK YOUR THE BEST. I GOT MY LABLES WITHIN 5 DAYS AFTER ORDERING AND THEY LOOKED GREAT. YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE WERE ON TOP OF MY ORDER , LETTING ME KNOW EVERY DAY THE STATUES OF MY ORDER. I WILL BE ORDERING FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE AND SEVERAL OF MY FAMILY WND FRIENDS WILL ALSO BE ORDERING FROM YOU. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT JOB AND A NO PROBLEM, NO HASSLE EXPERIANCE. GREG "

"Outstanding, this is my third year ordering Wine labels from Stoneycreek.
The first year I used their artwork and my information. Last year, we came up with our own artwork and they printed it. We won second place for best label at the San Diego County Fair. Jesse does a great job and is quick with responses to my questions. Will continue to use Stoneycreek.

"Great site and very helpful staff."

"I've always used Stoney Creek Wine Press for my wine labels. They have a wide selection of samples and you can customize them for your own needs. Stoney Creek is very dependable at tracking your order and getting it shipped to you in a timely manner with no problems. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to have labels created."

"This is the second time I've used the site to design wine labels. Both times I have been very pleased with the selection of designs, ease of use of the site, post-order customer care, and prompt shipping. I got a personal call to discuss the spelling of an item before they printed the labels. Overall, this is a great customer experience. I had a relatively small order but felt like I was treated like a large customer.

Thank you!

"Service and product are wonderful as usual! Have been using them for a few years now and will continue to do so. Customer service is great! They have gone the extra mile in meeting our personal requests."

"I was very impressed with the speed of the service and the constant updates on my order. Highly recommend them."

"I received my labels very quickly, I have not used the soft ware yet, but will soon. They look very good the ones I purchased."

"Could not be happier with the labels. The quality and clarity is first rate, the material has a nice finish, and the color is accurate. The service was excellent; from placing the order to receipt in a week.
We'll be back next year for the second run of St. George River Raspberry Liqueur.

"We have been ordering for several years now and have had excellent service."

"This was my first dealings with Stoneycreekwine press.
It was a pleasant experience. Customer service was very helpful when I had questions and the product arrived in good condition at the time that was quoted.
Now I have to used the software to fill out the labels. This should produce a very acceptable apearance for my wines.