• Rating 9.67/10 105 reviews

Stoney Creek Wine Press is not a merchant member
    Stoney Creek Wine Press does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Stoney Creek Wine Press contact information

• Address: #323 - 44500 South Sumas Road, Chilliwack, BC
    • Contact: customerservice@stoneycreekwinepress.com
    • Phone: 1-866-858-4453
    • Customer Support: 1-866-858-4453
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific Time
    • Fax: 1-877-522-3570

"They are always super responsive and provide quick turnaround on all projects. Thanks for all your help."

"great experience. fast, high quality."

"Very good I love the lables"

"My experience with Stoney Creek Wine Press was fantastic. My order came in the mail much sooner then I expected! I ordered customized wine labels for wedding favors; the quality was superb and they looked exactly the way the website portrayed them."

"excellent product and the delivery was right on time"

"My labels looked great, and they were printed and delivered very quickly! I've used Stoney Creek Wine Press for multiple clients now and will use them again!"

"Always a pleasure dealing with you."

"Stoney Creek Wine Press is a company that cares about “labeling” your wine; from design to a finished product. Working with Stoney Creek,I’ve always be able to count on their createtiviity, reliability, accuracy, and being timely with my order. I have discovered their process to be fun and easy to work with. I highly recommend Stoney Creek; I have never been disappointed in their quality and service.
Like any great wine it deserves a great label. Stoney Creek can provide a label that will draw attention to your product. Remember the label is notice first, than the taste and… then its read again……Stoney Creek Wine Press is the best!
Harvey Casey

modified review This review was modified by shoredeal on June 03 2012 05:11:12 PM

"All I can say is this was the BEST on-line experience I've ever had!! I picked my labels...SUPER easy to navigate the site to customize!! The next day I got word that they had been shipped! They are absolutely gorgeous, and I can't wait to put them on the wine that I'm bottling myself next week! I HIGHLY recommend StoneyCreekWinePress.. Customer service is exemplary and the items are as represented...I will tell everyone I know about StoneyCreekWinePress! Thank you so much for your excellence....Kim"

"Excellent service and quick delivery. Easy to navigate and set up site and easy to create an account and order online."

"The labels I ordered are gorgeous! I was impressed with the customer service, I really appreciate the professionalism and prompt service. Will definitely order from Stoney Creek again! "

"I have been using Stoneycreek for years. They make label design easy and affordable while producing a great product. This year I called in with a last minute change and it was accepted without question. The quick service is always impressive."

"Not only was I impressed with the quality of their work and service, but my order came to me in record time. The labels look fantastic and is was such as easy site to work with and they had many options to choose from. I couldn't be happier.
Thank you for being such a wonderful place to do business with!

"I have ordered from Stoneycreekwinepress a number of times and have been satisfied with the product. I do want to let you know that the package is in rough shape when it arrives. So far nothing has been damaged so that I couldn't use it. This time I called for customer assistance due to an ordering issue and received excellent assistance. I look forward to doing more business in the future, this is one of the only places I found that I can purchase POP/Laser Inkjet labels. I hope they will create some new label designs soon.

"High quality, Fast work, Just the best. Thank you!"