Stockbuggy Reviews - page 2 - stockbuggy.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.83/10 222 reviews

Stockbuggy is not a merchant member
Stockbuggy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Quick,easy,cheap,
wish I had found you sooner!

"Excellent. Delivery is Fast (usually the next day) and accurate. The website is easy to use and navigate to the items I want. "

"Super fast shipping!!! Good prices. Will order again."

"Placed my order for K-cups on Thursday afternoon, and they were there on Friday afternoon! Good prices, quick delivery!"

"Great company. Timely delivery, always have the product I order."

"good prices.....fast shipper....I always order from stockbuggy"

"Really like the service and prices. Never had a problem with my order."

modified review This review was modified by bsliwicki on July 10 2012 10:13:47 AM

"Absolutely excellent. My shipment was returned due to a UPS error, and they responded to an email immediately and reshipped overnight delivery to a different address for free."

"So many items to choose from. If you need to stock up your break room or stock up your kitchen, you will find what you need here. I had idea they offered so many products. I started with KUps and went on from there. Great pricing too!"

"Excellent. Easy, fast and accurate. Thank you!"

"I have purchased k-cups from Stockbuggy several times and I keep coming back because their prices are great and the delivery time on orders is GREAT!"

"Excellent! Perfect transaction and very happy with the product and the extremely fast shipping. Highly recommend! Thank you"

"Unfortunately, the item I ordered was not delivered because it was not in stock. When I complained about that, I was told "I don't control the website." Gee, that's a shame."

"awful,they didn´t have the products and cancelled the order without no effort to give a good service."

"Wow! I was looking for a specific color of classification folders. The local 'big box' retailers did not carry them. I was referred to Stockbuggy through the manufacturer's website ... imagine my surprise to find the exact folder I was looking for at HALF THE PRICE of the big box'ers! I ordered them thinking it would be a special order item, 2-3 days plus delivery and they were in my hands the next day. I will DEFINITELY order from Stockbuggy in the future."