• Sportsman's Dep

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I had a great experience with these guys. I bought my new WE Tech M1911 USMC Edition and was afraid it was going to take a long time, but lo and behold, 4 days later it was on my doorstep. My only issue was the 14 bucks for standard ground shipping."

"Shipping was quickly done. When I had to return part of my purchase, because I ordered the wrong part, they took it back and did not charge a restocking fee. It took quite awhile for the return to be acknowledged. That may be because I used snailmail for the return. However, when I inquired, the reimbursement was charged back to my credit card the next day.
I will be shopping at Sportsman's Depot again.

"Amazing, fast delivery, great text messages for tracking and i did not ask for it. this is how america should do business.

"I had an excellent experience with Sportsman's Depot. There was a smaller error with my order and they sent me the correct item free of charge. I will now do as much of my business with them as possible!"

"Great prices, variety and overall a great, one stop shop source for valued products. I definitely plan to be a returning customer. "

"The order process went on without a hitch. I unfortunately ordered the wrong item and subsequently needed to return it. This process was slow and painful and I had to pay shipping each way. I sent an e-mail immediately after the error was noticed, and it took over a month to get only the cost of my purchase back."

"Easy website and products shipped fast. Will use again."

"Quite happy with quick inexpensive shipping, pricing was super competitive and I'm confident that if I had an issue they woul dhelp me reolve it. Gotta love it"

"I received my merchandise quickly, and Sportsman's Depot handled business well. I will buy more products from them."

"Fast free shipping and low price on excellent product."

"I was very pleased with my order and would order again from Sportsman's Depot, although it is hard to get a hold of anyone for order status or questions because all contact is through email the outcome was great! "

"I really enjoyed my experience with this company. The prices on the Magpul accessories I bought couldn't be matched, by Magpul or anyone else. They kept me informed the whole way through from order confirmation to delivery. I will definitely be buying from them again in the near future."

"Sportsman Depot was relatively unknown to me at the time I ordered but they were lightning quick on shipping my order and at a price that meets my dealer discount elsewhere."

"Very pleased with the service. The product was exactly as described in the ad. I looked all over but nobody could be there price. Thanks for the great service and fast delivery!"

"Did not have the product that was listed for sale. When my oder arrived only part of it was shiPped and there was a note saying they were out of the other product. They neveR said any thing about shipping out the product if it came into stock or if I was getting a refund . After almost two weeks I tried to e-mail them and never got a reply. I then found a phone number for them (PHONE NUMBER WAS VERY HARD TO GET)and it took me 4 times to get ahold of some one to get any info. After almost another two weeks a got a refundbut only for the product not the shipping"

Share Sportsman's Depot's store rating

Sportsman's Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sportsman's Depot is not a merchant member
Sportsman's Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!