Stores > Sportsman's Depot

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"The website was easy to navigate. The communication was good. Item was shipped on time. I would say a good company to work with and I will use them again to buy parts for my future projects. "

"I am happy to have found sportsman's depot, they are one of the few companies that ships shooting accessories to Europe :-)!
The order date was 03/04/2012 and i received my order 03/21/2012 this is pretty fast for a shipment from the USA to the Netherlands.

"I have still not received my refund of $79.30 wen i was told it was would take ONE business on the 13th and am starting to get a lil frustrated. This would have have been my second order, of many... but i will probly NOT b ordering form you'll again i do not get my REFUND!"

"Bought some Remington Squeeg-E Mop which are pretty cool. Also got some action cleaner. For the order to be economical I had to get a case of the cleaner (six cans) but it works pretty good so no big deal. Shipping was fast and communication, via email was good. Shipping was about average. I am currently keeping a couple of things in my cart on their site until I get enough stuff for another order."

"Very good service. My order came sooner than expected. I wont order from any where else."

"Items as described for the little info they give. Do not like the way the Caldwell shooting targets work though. The are heavy metal but ver sloppy action and not very sturdy. Shipping was fast and ordering was easy although my registration did not work the first time so I had to do it twice."

"I was unfamiliar with this company when I first ran across them on Google Shopping. Their website was easy to navigate, the products were well detailed, and the prices were very competitive so I decided to give them a try.

Every part of the order process was flawless, immediate email notification of my order and frequent order updates all the way until my order was shipped. My order showed up well packed and ahead of schedule. They are now one of my preferred companies and I will look to them for all of my future purchases.

"Well although i have not tested the product yet, i am very pleased with the price, and speedy delivery. Great job. The product is as described, and way cheaper. Thanx very much. Definitly will buy from again. "

"This was a Great Store. Had Great products on hand. And amazing prices. Will defanitly be shopping there again. Shipping was quick and cheep. Is now saved to Favorits!"

"I had a great experience with these guys. I bought my new WE Tech M1911 USMC Edition and was afraid it was going to take a long time, but lo and behold, 4 days later it was on my doorstep. My only issue was the 14 bucks for standard ground shipping."

"Shipping was quickly done. When I had to return part of my purchase, because I ordered the wrong part, they took it back and did not charge a restocking fee. It took quite awhile for the return to be acknowledged. That may be because I used snailmail for the return. However, when I inquired, the reimbursement was charged back to my credit card the next day.
I will be shopping at Sportsman's Depot again.

"Amazing, fast delivery, great text messages for tracking and i did not ask for it. this is how america should do business.

"I had an excellent experience with Sportsman's Depot. There was a smaller error with my order and they sent me the correct item free of charge. I will now do as much of my business with them as possible!"

"Great prices, variety and overall a great, one stop shop source for valued products. I definitely plan to be a returning customer. "

"The order process went on without a hitch. I unfortunately ordered the wrong item and subsequently needed to return it. This process was slow and painful and I had to pay shipping each way. I sent an e-mail immediately after the error was noticed, and it took over a month to get only the cost of my purchase back."

Share Sportsman's Depot's store rating

Sportsman's Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sportsman's Depot is not a merchant member
Sportsman's Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!