• Rating 3.83/10 341 reviews

Sportsman's Depot is not a merchant member
    Sportsman's Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Sportsman's Depot contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I received my merchandise quickly, and Sportsman's Depot handled business well. I will buy more products from them."

"Fast free shipping and low price on excellent product."

"I was very pleased with my order and would order again from Sportsman's Depot, although it is hard to get a hold of anyone for order status or questions because all contact is through email the outcome was great! "

"I really enjoyed my experience with this company. The prices on the Magpul accessories I bought couldn't be matched, by Magpul or anyone else. They kept me informed the whole way through from order confirmation to delivery. I will definitely be buying from them again in the near future."

"Sportsman Depot was relatively unknown to me at the time I ordered but they were lightning quick on shipping my order and at a price that meets my dealer discount elsewhere."

"Very pleased with the service. The product was exactly as described in the ad. I looked all over but nobody could be there price. Thanks for the great service and fast delivery!"

"Did not have the product that was listed for sale. When my oder arrived only part of it was shiPped and there was a note saying they were out of the other product. They neveR said any thing about shipping out the product if it came into stock or if I was getting a refund . After almost two weeks I tried to e-mail them and never got a reply. I then found a phone number for them (PHONE NUMBER WAS VERY HARD TO GET)and it took me 4 times to get ahold of some one to get any info. After almost another two weeks a got a refundbut only for the product not the shipping"

"I was quite satisfied with the whole experience."

"I ordered FEDERAL Personal Defense .357 Magnum P 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point(Federal 357B), Speer Gold Dot 45 ACP 200Gr Hollow Point +P, and CorBon Self Defense 38 Special 110Gr Jacketed Hollow Point +P. The prices were great, everything was shipped promptly and I received the ammunition exactly as described. The Federal 357B ammo is difficult to find in stores and I was thrilled to find it at Sportsman's Depot. I highly recommend Sportsman's Depot and I will be shopping there again soon."

"Great service. Quick fulfillment and delivery. Would definitely purchase again!"

"I found a product here that was out of stock everywhere else, or higher priced. Sportsmans depot was easy to order from and shipped fast."

"I ordered on 12/19, and I got an e-mail that my product shipped the next day! Happy with the efficiency, and husband was so thrilled with the Zaplight that he was showing it to everyone! I want one now, too!"

"Excellent Merchant!!! Fast processing and shipping and low prices!!"

"I was pleased with the customer service i received when i contacted the company & i was told what day i would receive my order, & they were right on time just as i was told."

"Fast shipping, good prices, was pleased with my purchase from Sportsman's Depot. I would recommend it to anyone."