Stores > Spicy Lingerie

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.76/10 1.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.72/10 1.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Spicy Lingerie by clicking a star below.
2017-02-08

If there was a ZERO star rating, I'd give them it

"My first time ordering and I found an item that I loved and wanted for Valentine's Day. I placed the order. I was told AFTER I placed the order that there was a 2-4 business day processing time and I would receive an email confirming shipment. I heard nothing. I messaged an "agent" who then told me that the item was out of stock and it would be an additional 2-4 weeks. Not a big fan of this place right off the bat. Buyer beware."

2017-01-21

#dontreadthereviews

"Don't listen to the reviews i did i got scared and tried to cancel my order however it had already shipped out im extremely happy with my order it got here today just keep in mind when u order this is the biggest lingrie store online so they have the cheapest and the nicest things on the web its worth it as long as you didn't buy anything obviously from China I ordered something i and its stunning I regret not being able to take a pic of it I definitely would recommend "

2017-01-12

Terrible customer service

"Order an item from there for my girlfriend for Christmas. It came late, didn't fit so she sent it back to get a credit in order to get one the correct size. The refund was refused because "it looked worn" She had it for less than 2 minutes and now, after 5 dollars to get it sent back, she is stuck with a product that doesn't fit. I will never do business with them again."

2017-01-09

TERRIBLE!!!! Do not shop there!!!

"First time ordering from them, I will never order something from here again, wish I read the reviews before purchasing. Please order from somewhere else! I ordered my lingerie the 23rd of dec and paid for 2 Day shipping! Going on 3 weeks now... I called them about 5 days after my purchase and they said my order is still pending because they were closed on Christmas and Christmas Eve, which ok I understand but it's almost 3 weeks and it still hasn't shipped. I called them today and they said my order will be shipped tomorrow, and I told them I want the money i paid for shipping back and she said that I would get a email confirmation for my refund. I hope I get it but I doubt it. Lady was nice but not very cooperative. Please don't waste your money here."

2017-01-08

Amazing, Amazing

"I am writing this because I purchased several items from Spicy for my wife for Christmas. The experience could have been difficult had it not been for the helpful staff,they were extremely prompt to reply to all my e- mails as well.My wife received all the item's before Christmas, this in itself is commendable , since I am a last minute shopper.Also,I was reluctant to order on- line but it was a very good experience.Also,all items ordered was as advertised and of high quality. My wife was very happy with the purchases.I might add that no one knows I am writing this,this is the first time I have not written a review but this company deserves the accolades.

2017-01-05

Horrendous

"I was tricked into false advertising and received something different than what I ordered. When I contacted the store (the day I received my package), they said they would not refund me, violating their return policy. When I refuted this, they were persistent that I, the paying customer, was wrong. I will never be shopping here again. STEER CLEAR OF THIS CORRUPT COMPANY."

2016-12-15

"Very disappointed!!! Never got my order. Was writing to their costumer support but they have never gave me an answer!!!! "

2016-10-17

Don't be fooled

"Was looking for something fun. Came across this website. Ordered 4 items, a little over 100.00 worth. Waited for it to arrive from Canada. So disappointed. Very cheap material and one size fits all is a child's small. I usually wear a size 6-8 / medium. What a waste of money and time. Buyer beware, do not waste your time or money!"

2016-09-14

Fuss and Muss for a Plus-sized Girl

"No muss, no fuss. It's not an uncommon expression to relay the feeling that "all's well, no trouble here." When it came to my dealings with SpicyLingerie.com however anything but that phrase could be applied.

As someone whom does a fair bit of shopping online I found their website clunky at best. At times it felt like navigating shark-infested waters while coated in chum might've been a far easier task. In spite of the perils I managed to find a few items that snagged my attention, sealed the deal, and waited a tolerable amount of time for them to arrive.

It wasn't unexpected that one of the sets I ordered did not fit at all, as there's always a risk of clothes being purchased online not fitting properly; thus began the long and agonizing journey to return said item. The website itself does not have a RMA, that is a return merchandise authorization, feature. Instead one must one again traverse the website to find their returns page, on which you'll discover a garbled jumble of tiny-text words listing all of their restrictions and regulations regarding a return. The key point of the return hinges on one downloading and printing .pdf form, after which one makes a detour to the post office to cough up a few dollars to ship the item and wait with baited breath for the processing center to decide if the condition of the item (only tried on once!) is acceptable for a return.

In my case, I was lucky that the returns department did choose to issue a refund for the item in question...but the joke was on me! I didn't receive the full amount! I dithered whether a measly three bucks was worth my time but my frugal side won out; after contacting the returns department via email to querry as to why this deficit existed, I'm informed it CLEARLY states on the website that all returns are subject to a $3.00 handling ("restocking") fee. I double-check: lo and behold, the stated fee IS there, buried in the detritus of words I mentioned earlier. "Clearly" indeed.

Needless to say, I will never shop with this company again. If I wasn't jumping through hoops, I was tangled with strings of bells and whistles; I'd have felt more welcome at the circus.

2016-09-09

Great experience

"I placed my order August 30th without reading any reviews. When I did check, I saw so many negative comments that I thought I was in for a bad experience. I emailed customer service on September 2nd at 10:32am asking when I might expect my shipment. I received a reply the same day at 2:39pm saying that it was scheduled to ship shortly and I would receive a tracking number within 24 hours. At 4:34, I received the email with the tracking number. My order was delivered September 8th. It contained all of the items I had ordered plus a free pair of **** hose. They were true to size and good quality. I am happy with my experience."

2016-07-30

I should have read the reviews sooner!!!

"I never write bad reviews. Now I do! Do not purchase from here! I purchased a nighty for my wedding day and I received it with a broken belt loop. This thing was not cheap and I have no time to return it and get another one before the big day! It was definitely not worth what I paid, looks cheap and was just a poor decision to purchase from here! The belt is basically held together with a safety pin! What an embarrassment of a business! They should be ashamed of themselves! I am truly disgusted!"

2016-02-10

This Place is Terrible!!!!

"I first purchase some items in December of 2015 it took almost a month to receive items they always just send you one item and not the other never inform you of when next one will be shipped i thought maybe it was cause of Holidays but HELL NOOO!! i purchased again January 15,2016 did not receive order till 2/09/16 they only sent one of my items again and i had to wait for the other item i will never purchase anything from here again customer service is terrible i suggested to them that they need to inform us on line if this is not in stock so i would not be waiting for items i did like some of the items but service is poor and do not like that i have to wait close to a month to get my stuff So Never Again SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!"

2016-02-03

Returns is a hassle

"I had excellent service as far as ordering and receiving the item. However returning the item is the biggest hassle ever. Never again "

2015-12-10

"Wanted a gift for my wife's birthday. Made the order with Spicy Lingerie and paid for 2-3 day priority shipping.......two days later I called their customer service because the order had not even been processed and was told it would be another two days until it shipped."

2015-11-18

"I have made three orders from this website and none of them have gone smoothly. The thing they do not tell you is that it may take several days/weeks for them to actually ship it! Then when you get it some of the order may or may not be there. The first order I got for my wife took two weeks. I then saved it for another two weeks as a special gift. When she put it on...two of the three items I bought were either broken (zipper) or un wearable. When I contacted them back they said "sorry, we have a 48 hour return policy."

Needless to say the other two times I purchased didn't go much better. I'm still waiting for a garment I purchased over a month ago.

The stuff is sexy, but not well made and you have to wait for it.

Share Spicy Lingerie's store rating

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member
Spicy Lingerie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!