• Contact: info@spicylingerie.com
    • Phone: 909-598-0588

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Unpleasant, first of all their processing takes days, it took four days to process an order that I paid 2-3 day shipping for. After online chatting with one of their associates, the woman said that it would be shipped that day; she was somewhat helpful. After the order was processed it didn't take too longer for it to come. The product when I receive it wasn't at all as I expected it to be. The service overall was just unpleasant. Many of their products are very appealing, but be careful ordering their one sized items. I will not be ordering from this site again. I just expected better service."

"I placed my order for my 2012 Halloween costume. A few days after I placed my order, I started to get worried because no progress had been made on the process of my order, so I decided to look up the reviews. I saw almost nothing but TERRIBLE reviews, saying this company is a sham, and a lot of peoples orders never arrived. I really started freaking out, since I paid close to a hundred for my costume. So I called - they said it will ship out in a few days (this was 4 days ago). I received an e-mail last night saying my order had shipped (thank goodness). So I checked today and the package has already arrived in my local post office! And I opted for the free shipping. So I am pretty shocked how quickly the package arrived, esp after all the horrible reviews. So, to anyone reading this -- it does take a few days to process the order, but from my (one time) experience, I received my package on time and I'm pretty happy about it. Maybe they are trying to get better reviews?"

"I am VERY unsatisfied with this company. I have received half my order and have no way of tracking the rest. I have emailed and chatted with them a few times. I waited several minutes in chat before they replied and then told me the item was on back order (which they had not told me otherwise). I would like to note that the first time I chatted with them for an order status was great..quick and polite. Also, I picked free shipping which was a HUGE mistake and I realize it may take a little longer but it would be nice to at least know when I will receive the rest. I order quite a bit online at several websites and free shipping as never taken this long anywhere else. They did give me a refund so I will be checking my bank every day to make sure it goes through. I am pretty bummed..they have an awesome selection and great prices, I had planned on being a repeat customer. I have used Yandy.com in the past and absolutely LOVE them but unfortunately, they didn't have what I was looking for this time. "

modified review This review was modified by Java286 on October 10 2012 12:24:32 PM

"I really liked the product i ordered from Spicy Lingerie. However it took almost 2 weeks for me to get my merchandise. The website fails to mention that it refunds for alomst Nothing and so when the sizing was off and I was unable to get a refund I had to get a replacement. The customer service was Horrible. Very Rude and unconcerned about customer satisfaction. "

"This company has some great products, however their service is extremely slow and their customer service is poor. When I placed my order, money from my account was taken almost immediately. However, I had to contact them 2 times to find out the status of my order. Both times the response was my order will be leaving the warehouse shortly. I have inquired about a refund and the response back was that my order was just shipped. I still have not received my order. I would NOT recommend this company. Poor customer service and slow delivery. (I still have not received my order, so I may be writing an update) "

"I really don't understand why Spicy Lingerie is getting such horrible reviews. I recently ordered 2 items from this site and I couldn't be happier. I placed my order on Saturday, and needed the items by Friday of the next week. I was a little worried they wouldn't get here on time because the site DOES say it takes a few days to process your order and up to 7 days to ship. The shipping is free so why complain? I called the number available on their site and asked if my order would be here on time. The woman on the other end explained to me she couldn't guarantee it would be there on time, but she would be happy to upgrade me to priority shipping for $8. I agreed, and she told me my items would arrive by Tuesday. Today is MONDAY and my order is already here! All items are included, everything fits nicely, and looks fantastic. The quality is pretty good considering the significantly low price I paid. I ordered a really cute chemise and some sheer stockings and I really can't say enough good things about them. Overall I am very satisfied with Spicy Lingerie. The customer service was helpful, my order came earlier than expected, the product itself was great, and the packaging was discreet. I really hope more people can write positive reviews for Spicy Lingerie because my experience with them was fantastic."

"Completely disgusted with this website and its customer service. I called on multiple occasions to find out the status of my order. 7/19 Customer Service Rep #1 stated my order was shipped already and I should have a tracking number in my email or spam folder... NOTHING! 7/25 I received an email saying that one of the items they no longer carried and the refunded the amount on 7/24 (which surprisingly they actually did and it took 3 business days 7/27 it posted) however it was pretty fishy that my package "was sent" during that phone call on 7/19. I asked about that sent vs not sent situation and they said it was discontinued. They did not respond to further emails. After another couple of days and NO responses to new emails to customer service, and chat not working, I called again! 7/30 Customer service Rep #2 stated that that shipment has not left and she was unsure of what or when it would be going out. Go figure! After a frustrating 10 min phone call with this girl I asked to be refunded the rest of the money including my shipping seeing as how they never intended to send me my order and continued to lie about the status of my order. This order was placed on 7/16 and the refund was requested over the 7-10 business days ago and I still have not gotten a single dime back or item. People this site is HORRIBLE! Do not trust these crooks!!!! I have reported this company to the BBB and have sent them yet another email expressing that they have few days left to remedy this situation before I seek legal action. I have also filed a dispute/fraud claim with my credit card company.

Spicy Lingerie should certainly look at their reputation to their customers... when you are constantly getting poor reviews dont you think you should fix the problem? If you dont care enough about your customers then you dont need to be in business!

Just so that you dont give me the standard response to everyone you did on the BBB website... You were given the 2-5 processing time and you still did not deliver on this order or in good customer service. I did not bombard you with emails and phone calls like others did, I gave you time to go thru with your word and you failed on multiple occasions. Now I'm just fed up! You really should be ashamed!!

modified review This review was modified by smarieo on August 11 2012 08:09:34 AM

"HORRIBLE!!!! I ordered over 2 weeks in advance for a trip to see my fiance who is a Marine and is based in another state. I chose the 2-3 day shipping option. TWO TO THREE DAYS.

I have emailed the contact email MANY times and all I keep getting is an automated response about how shipping time varies on when my product leaves the warehouse. This is CRRAZY. I am leaving in 5 days for my trip and I just spent more money buying a corset and various things from another site that GUARANTEES their shipping. Planning on returning these items from Spicy even if I like them. RIP OFF.

Needs better customer service and faster shipping times. Learn how to run a business.

If you are buying, go somewhere else. Plenty of other sites to choose from with the same, if not better prices on the same items. INCLUDING shipping time promises.

YS's Avatar
YS

"Are you a fraud company?

1st order was told to be cancelled as my CVV was not verified and requires a scan copy of ID & my credit card. I was told that my CVV was wrong.

I made a similar order but with another credit card. Felt uneasy I called up my credit card company and was told the first transaction went thru.. Fyi the 2nd transaction also went thru..

Why transaction went thru I still need to submit a scan copy of ID & credit card?

ANd both orders made have no status..

but when I called up my credit card company, was told that it was transacted successfully

"I have ordered a bra from SpicyLingerie.com on 24th April and as of today (mid July!) my order is NOWHERE TO BE SEEN!

I emailed customer service, who claimed my order had been shipped and asked me to wait another 7 business days. 7 days came and went. They asked for 2 more weeks. Came and went. NOTHING!

After wasting several weeks on waiting and curt replies from them, I calmly asked for a refund. They claimed their postal "investigation" showed that my order has been "delivered", so I can't be refunded.

Alright, I replied, then at least send me a replacement. They reluctantly asked for my shipping address for re-confirmation before re-sending. I gave my address to them again. Then they claimed my shipping address is DIFFERENT from my order's address and thus REFUSE to send me my replacement!

On this, I SWEAR I give 100% SAME address (my home address) on every occasion. How dare these people tell me whether MY RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS is correct or wrong?! Hello, I live there, I AM the judge of that!

It is STANDARD business practice to refund/replace for a lost delivery. Having started business since 2004 (as claimed on BBB) it is disgusting they try to put the "lost delivery" blame on the customer using the lamest excuses.

ALL I WANT IS A FULL REFUND / REPLACEMENT -- is that too much to ask for a $25.95 bra?

Bottom-line: Don't buy from Spicy Lingerie. If you're lucky, you MAY get your order. If you're unlucky like me, God save your soul if they'll help you in any way. Online shopping should never be such a risk-taking, frustrating experience. Don't test your luck with Spicy Lingerie -- shop somewhere else.

P/S to potential Spicy Lingerie customers: If you have questions about the whole saga I went through, email me at spicyordeal at gmail.com. I will forward you the entire lame exchange. I'm doing this so I can save more people from potential headaches. Of course, if Spicy Lingerie somehow grows a conscience and refunds/replaces me, I will be fair and let you know too.

"Thank you so much for helpin me. It was a long wait but I am thankful that I got ahold of someone after one month of waiting."

modified review This review was modified by Eliza_G on July 10 2012 05:49:04 PM

"I have to say I don't understand all these bad reviews for SpicyLingerie. I ordered about 12 items a week ago and received e-mail same day. I then decided to look up reviews on the company and found a surprising amount of unhappy customers. Now wondering why the heck I didn't research it first I freaked and contacted them during their business hours (keep in mine they are PST so if you are EST they are a couple hours behind) on their website chat line. I was wanting my items by the next weekend and was worried I was not gonna receive them on time and asked to upgrade my shipping. They gladly did so but made me aware not all items might ship in time that quickly. I let them know that was fine. Next day I wrote them again because of the bad reviews just to insure that it had happened. The lady let me know everything I had talked about before I even mentioned it so I know it had been done. They called me the day my items were shipped(yesterday) and told me that only 3 had not made it but would be along saturday. I was very happy with their quick customer service and recieved my items Today with no problem whatsoever. They are all beautiful and I am excited to see how my husband likes them after being gone for 2 weeks. I hope that people that are writing bad reviews understand that they are not the only customer out there and if you check their better business bureau they are not large. I am sure that they get many orders and try their hardest to get the items to people as quickly as they can. Thank you SpicyLingerie I hope these few good reviews help with the bad."

modified review This review was modified by MrandMrsHowell on June 29 2012 03:03:21 PM

"Great. They were very helpful in answering hte questions I had and delivered my purchase promptly. I was very happy with the merchandise."

"I absolutely love spicy lingerie before I found the site it was hard finding items that I liked and felt confident in because I am Plus size but spicy lingerie has lots of options! Since finding the site now its the only place I shop for my love and I As for the service again 100% there the sellers answer any question you may have and at any time but if they don't.know the answer.no worries they'll answer right back when they do have the answer overall very pleased with the service the products and the time given to me after all time in itself is the best gift you can give someone...your time I really appreciate that! A big thanks overall!"

"Web site - easy to navigate, would like better pictures that more clearly presented details of products.
Ordering & Delivery - very disappointed in time it took to fulfill order and lack of clarity with regard to when products would arrive. I selected expedited shipping but it was never clearly indicated that it would take 4 plus days to ship. As a result, products did not arrive in the time frame expected and expedited shipping was a waste.
Overall - excellent selection, prices seem to be reasonable, but beware of slow shipping process and make sure to add that in determination of time it will take to actually receive your order.

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member
Spicy Lingerie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!