Stores > Spicy Lingerie

info@spicylingerie.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review Spicy Lingerie by clicking a star below.
2017-04-12

Happy with the sale

"I ordered a bustier set and it was sized right and the quality was good. Nothing over the top fancy but I am happy with it. Shipping was OK. I didnt try out their returns."

2017-04-04

Horrible wish i could pick no stars

"I ordered 2 items in which neither fits...i pulled items out of package looked at it and just from looking could tell they were too little...items sizes are not correct on website...but i returned the items in original packaging i was told they were refunding my money...noe they are refusing to refund me for one item saying that it has pet hair and i dont have a pet and also if one item had pet hair how come the other item does not...asked for supervisor they claim none is on duty dont know when the person will be there and dont know the supervisor name...ive had to call everyday 1st to find out how to return second to inform them the item is back cause i tracked it then to get my refund and now im being told that if the supervisor dors not call back to call again...i spoke with nikki who doesnt know anything her answer to everything is i dont know....paid for two day shipoing item didnt come til 3 days...please do not shop here...u will regret it! "

2017-03-20

unbelievable lack of customer service

"I ordered 2 items, the second one did not look at all like it did online. I took it out of the package, looked at it, threw it on my bed, while I got the bag it came in to repack it to send back. I also packaged up the jewelry (free) and **** (free) and sent them back. Days later I got a refusal to return notice from them, and the answer was that it looked like I 'lightly wore' it, AND there were tiny white hairs on it. I explained I have a cat, and when I threw it on the bed, it probably picked up the cat hairs, but they said no, that it was COVERED in hair! I again explained about the cat and asked to at least get a credit to purchase something else, and they just kept saying it looked lightly worn and that i was covered in cat hair! I honestly wish I had found these reviews before I spent the money, because they have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, even the supervisors. I am not asking for a refund, I am saying I will use their site again, but no deal! And it was the same line repeated over and over, like she was reading a paper! NEVER NEVER NEVER again will I ever order from here. There are plenty of other sites that sell better merchandise, for less money!!!!!!!!"

2017-03-14

Do not reccomend & terrible customer service

"Terrible experience. It took me forever to find exactly what I was looking for & got excited when I did. I placed the order (even with the understanding it takes a few days to ship out), waited 5 days & no tracking #. Emailed the company & they said they apologize & they would have a tracking # to me within 24 hours. They did not so I called the company and waited on hold for almost 30 minutes to talk to someone. They then informed me my order was on backorder but should be in the following week & if I hadn't received an email from them to contact them again. So I waited another week, emailed them and received no response. I then called again this morning and had to wait another 30 minutes (it's been a month now) and they inform me that it is still on backorder and should be in, in a few weeks. The lady was not polite. I canceled my order and will take my business else where. We live very far out of town, so I do a lot of my shopping online and I have never had an experience like this. I also wish I had read the reviews before I had bought. "

2017-02-26

SCAM!!

"DO NOT BUY FROM! THEY SELL ITEMS THEY DONT HAVE AND SENT MY ORDER TO SAUDIA ARABIA WHEN I THREATENED TO CONTACT VISA. order took 27 days to "process". If there was a ZERO option I would choose it!"

2017-02-17

Above & Beyond

"First off, thank God I didn't see these reviews before I placed my order, holy cr@p!

But I didn't and I ordered from them and I'm glad that I did, and I'd even order from them again

I had been looking for a specific item for my wife for Valentines Day and found it at a few different sites for around $125 but then stumbled across it on the Spicy Lingerie site for $99 with a free gift and free shipping and decided to place the order. I received an order confirmation stating that my items would be shipping shortly and that I'd receive a tracking email when it did. The tracking email came a few days later and when I tracked the package it was logged in to USPS, picked up and then checked in to their local facility. There it sat for 4 days, from 2/7 through 2/10, in the Post Office there, without moving. I got worried and emailed Spicy. The next day my package was on the move and ultimately delivered on 2/13

I opened it up to check the items and while the outer bag stated the proper size (M), the actual item was a size XXL. Obviously, that wouldn't have fit my wife so I started freaking, it's the day before Valentine's Day and I have an item that would fit the both of us together. I called the company and after being on hold for 20 minutes even though the automated system kept saying I was the first caller in the queue some one finally answered. I calmly explained the situation and that my wife an I are going away this weekend (tonight) and could they replace with the proper item by the end of this week. They asked me to take a pic of the tags and send them via email. Before I even hung up I had an email from them recapping the call along with the pic request. I took and sent them the info and 10 minutes later another email arrived stating they were escalating and would get back to me asap

The next morning I had an email from them stating that in the interest of time (my trip this weekend) they were going to have the properly sized replacement sent directly from the manufacturer rather than from their warehouse and included a tracking number that showed the item already in route and halfway across the country already. At that point I asked what they wanted me to do with the incorrect sized item I was originally sent, they didn't even ask, I did, they were more concerned with getting me the right item than getting their own back. They finally sent me a free shipping label and I got it right to the Post Office for shipment

My replacement sized item arrived yesterday and it is hot as hell, I can't wait for my wife to wear it this weekend, gonna be one helluva trip!!

Thank you Spicy Lingerie, even though it was a manufacturer error that the packaging and sizing didn't match you guys fixed the error in no time flat, were very communicative and worried more about me getting my item than asking for your own back. I thank you and will definitely shop from you again

2017-02-13

stay away from this place

"to keep it short... ordered merchandise for V-day .. it takes 4 to 5 days to process order...which you need to find in the fine print .... then paid for 2-3 day shipping for which if I had known that it takes that long to process your order then wouldn't of paid for 2 day shipping.... my advice go somewhere else that is more transparent about when you will get your merchandise.

They will never get my business again

2017-02-09

Dont deserve a star

"Fraud, I called to check on my order. They send me a tracking pretending to have mail my things out in fact it was done separately. And when I inquired with them they send my order out incorrectly and did not express ship like I paid for very disappointed should have known it was too good to be ture Bullish."

2017-02-08

If there was a ZERO star rating, I'd give them it

"My first time ordering and I found an item that I loved and wanted for Valentine's Day. I placed the order. I was told AFTER I placed the order that there was a 2-4 business day processing time and I would receive an email confirming shipment. I heard nothing. I messaged an "agent" who then told me that the item was out of stock and it would be an additional 2-4 weeks. Not a big fan of this place right off the bat. Buyer beware."

2017-01-21

#dontreadthereviews

"Don't listen to the reviews i did i got scared and tried to cancel my order however it had already shipped out im extremely happy with my order it got here today just keep in mind when u order this is the biggest lingrie store online so they have the cheapest and the nicest things on the web its worth it as long as you didn't buy anything obviously from China I ordered something i and its stunning I regret not being able to take a pic of it I definitely would recommend "

2017-01-12

Terrible customer service

"Order an item from there for my girlfriend for Christmas. It came late, didn't fit so she sent it back to get a credit in order to get one the correct size. The refund was refused because "it looked worn" She had it for less than 2 minutes and now, after 5 dollars to get it sent back, she is stuck with a product that doesn't fit. I will never do business with them again."

2017-01-09

TERRIBLE!!!! Do not shop there!!!

"First time ordering from them, I will never order something from here again, wish I read the reviews before purchasing. Please order from somewhere else! I ordered my lingerie the 23rd of dec and paid for 2 Day shipping! Going on 3 weeks now... I called them about 5 days after my purchase and they said my order is still pending because they were closed on Christmas and Christmas Eve, which ok I understand but it's almost 3 weeks and it still hasn't shipped. I called them today and they said my order will be shipped tomorrow, and I told them I want the money i paid for shipping back and she said that I would get a email confirmation for my refund. I hope I get it but I doubt it. Lady was nice but not very cooperative. Please don't waste your money here."

2017-01-08

Amazing, Amazing

"I am writing this because I purchased several items from Spicy for my wife for Christmas. The experience could have been difficult had it not been for the helpful staff,they were extremely prompt to reply to all my e- mails as well.My wife received all the item's before Christmas, this in itself is commendable , since I am a last minute shopper.Also,I was reluctant to order on- line but it was a very good experience.Also,all items ordered was as advertised and of high quality. My wife was very happy with the purchases.I might add that no one knows I am writing this,this is the first time I have not written a review but this company deserves the accolades.

2017-01-05

Horrendous

"I was tricked into false advertising and received something different than what I ordered. When I contacted the store (the day I received my package), they said they would not refund me, violating their return policy. When I refuted this, they were persistent that I, the paying customer, was wrong. I will never be shopping here again. STEER CLEAR OF THIS CORRUPT COMPANY."

2016-12-15

"Very disappointed!!! Never got my order. Was writing to their costumer support but they have never gave me an answer!!!! "

Share Spicy Lingerie's store rating

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Spicy Lingerie is not a merchant member
Spicy Lingerie does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!