SpeedySigns Reviews - page 5 - speedysigns.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.17/10 509 reviews

SpeedySigns is not a merchant member
SpeedySigns does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Excellent! I found this company on line and I am very impressed with the product and the speed of delivery. Their name suits them well. I am a Sales and Marketing Director and I have a lot of events this time of year. I needed some banners and signs quickly and they delivered!! I would definitely recommend them."

Rating 4/102/5

"Not the highest quality vinyl signs -wasted over $200 on signs that look awful. Pricing is high. I will go back to supporting my local printer."

"I am more than impressed with SpeedySigns. I needed a banner for a birthday party & didn't know where to begin. Vistaprint was about $60 which was out of my budget. I went to a few other sites, but found their banners to be typical and a bit cheesy. Then I found SpeedySigns' website. I was able to make my OWN customized banner with their template. Trust me, I am no design wiz, but the template made it so easy!

The 1st time I finished my design & pressed continue, it never proceeded to the next page. Not sure if this was a website error or not, but again the template was very easy to work with so I was able to recreate the design in about 5 mins.

Once I finished the design, I found a coupon online. I ended up spending less than $30 & that INCLUDED the shipping. WOW!

SpeedSigns stayed in constant communication with me so I knew what was going on with my order every step of the way. They even sent me a message in regard to my design & options to make the images crisper. MY ONLY COMPLAINT would be that once they sent me the message about the design not being the best it could be, I was worried. That led me to ask questions & I felt that they were not answering my questions fast enough. The next day I told them to just go ahead with the design in fear of not receiving it in time for the party.

The banner exceeded our expectations! Knowing that they could have made it even better is really impressive. It was perfect in our eyes & arrived before expected, especially with the complications of Hurricane Sandy. I am VERY happy with SpeedySigns & would definitely use them in the future!

"SpeedySigns was a pleasure to deal with. I was able to design my Boat Lettering online, matching my boats color and able to preview the best look.

The only snafu i encountered was with the delivery. Apparently durring shipping the application kit was broken into/was damaged and except for one, all items were missing.

I called SpeedySigns support and they shipped out a replacement shipment right away. I was a happy camper the following day when it arrived!

Thank you SpeedySigns!

"96"x50" Banner came out perfect and just in time! I will use SpeedySigns again."

"All was well, one improvement, i wanted to use one of your clip art' was unable to remove the white block from around it. I used a light grey background and the white did not look right.

Thanks again and i will be back

"Excellent customer service, still waiting for product to arrive."

"AWESOME signs EXACTLY the way I wanted them! Found out about you guys after I had stopped into a sign store and ordered the same sign but they wanted $200 MORE PER SIGN because of all the colors involved. SpeedySigns not only gave me the larger size I wanted but color graphics and faster service! I cancelled the local order.....you guys rock!
Kate McLaney HighlandHarvest.net and NativeEncasements.com

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered a license plate from my design that was sent in. The plate arrived quickly. The actual plate is a little grainy. I was not pleased with the amount charged for shipping. You could use USPS for cheaper. "

"Warning. The customer service is terrible here. We ordered one sign which came quick and as we had ordered BUT was defective inasmuch as some of the letters had been permanently bonded to the paper backing. When I called customer service I was told a manager would have to call me back. Twice. No call back. After 4 emails beginning with cordial and ending with nasty, they finally responded saying they had no record of contact from me (my 3 previous letters were attached to my 4th, btw). Is there a problem? So I went through it AGAIN. I'd be glad either for a refund or for them to give me a replacement for THEIR manufacturing error. To date, nothing. NOTHING. We are out $80, and have nothing to show for it but a defective (by manufacturer) decal. Be very aware that if your decal has a problem, you will NOT get satisfaction from their customer service. WARNING. Now our only recourse is to make people aware that you very well might be ripped off like we were. Check other websites for reviews, you will find some are predominantly bad."

"I was impressed of how easy if was to customize the sign on-line and that Speedy Signs sends me my saved work so I can refer to it later.

"Mixed to say the least. As a new user, I found the template difficult to use/directions were incomplete. For someone who knows the software, I'm sure it's easy. BUT they need to test it on a non-user and adjust accordingly. There was no way to use the same design twice except to write a comment (their internal numbers didn't work and the name given brought up several thousand pictures). Then, evidently, they contact you via e-mail to OK the additional charges. Most of the people I spoke to were helpful/apologetic but when they sent a proof and a request for the additional charge, my spam filter (computer set) must have caught it. There was NO phone call follow-up (which a supervisor said they are supposed to do) even though they had my phone number. I had a deadline - which was missed due to their lack of that phone call!!!! Gee, they offered me a 15% discount on the second sign.... I really didn't want apologies - I wanted them to contact me in a timely manner."

"Really fast service. Really enjoyed the production updates mix in the the humor in the message. One of best sites I've used when came to enjoyable experience "

"Speedy signs was very helpful in designing a magnetic sign system for my US mailbox, Every year or two the mailbox needs repainted from the road salt which causes rust to form, using the magnetic sign application allows me to remove my names and address numbers from the steel mailbox and thus saves me from relettering and numbering each time the box is repainted which saves money and additional time spent on this project."

"Amazing sign, great service, great price.. will go to speedy signs for all my sign needs! :)"