• Address: Unit 1 Ynys Dawel Solva, Haverfordwest
    • Contact: support@specialtech.co.uk
    • Phone: 0871-423-6871
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat-Sun

• checkmark icon COD

"im very happy with special tech, had slight problem with water cooling system, they were very quick to sort it out for me. they will go above and beyond to sort things out. very good customer sevice,very quick postage service. will definately buy off them again. 10+++++++****"

"Excellent service and communication... first RMA I've had to do and it was exceptional!"

"Everything went impeccable !
I had a few questions, they happily responded to them very quickly

Great seller

modified review This review was modified by Windfallx on April 24 2012 04:32:35 AM

"Excellent customer service. I ordered around £40 worth of small items (cables, splitters, cable management and some UV LEDs for use with watercooling.

They accidentally shipped me the wrong LED's, having had some pretty dire experiences with their competition I decided to use this minor issue as a test (items are only worth about £5). I sent in an email regarding the mistake to see how they'd handle it.

Within an hour I received a response with an apology and a freepost label with RMA number I could print off to send the items back.

Not bad I thought, could be better though, within another hour it did indeed get better...

I received another email stating that the correct items had been despatched to me.

This may seem trivial to some people but it's the little things that make all the difference, a competitor sent me a similar priced item which turned out to be faulty, they insisted it be sent via recorded delivery to them before replacing it, I told them to cancel the RMA as it would cost me almost the price of the item when I factored in delivery and travel to the post office, not to mention I didn't want to wait weeks to complete something I should have had already. It was quicker and less hassle just to buy a new one.

So, specialtech really do at least in this case care about their customers, a rare thing these days, hope they keep it up.

Shipping was fast, reasonably priced and delivered by FedEx, no problems with them as usual.

"Great Company!! had to do an RMA for my pump top and they kept me up to date all the way from sending it to them to getting my replacement.. Will be ordering from them again!!"

"A great merchant,good service."

"Most reliable company I have ever dealt with. Had several orders and never a hickup. My last order had a damaged reservoir in it. This could easily have looked like it was me that had damaged it but I sent it back and Specialtech refunded me the same day they received it back.

Thanks a lot :-)

"Great company, helped me resolve an issue with postage company instantly and bumped up the delivery so I got it as fast as possible. Quality selection of parts put together with great service!"

"Awesome service from Specialtech, had a problem with a 30 cm BitFenix Alchemy LED strip not in stock after I'd paid for it, ended up receiving a 50cm strip at no extra cost due to the mix up!

They were also excellent in replacing a BitFenix Alchemy 6-pin that had the wrong connector on one end, getting a replacement out to me within a day!

Overall Specialtech have provided a superb service on more than one occasion and Martyn on their support team has gone above and beyond in swiftly sorting out any issues I've had with orders.

"Cannot thank Specialtech enough! I had a problem with the order i placed (my fault of course) Within a short while of emailing them i got a great response and much help from Martyn! I had to add a few things onto the order too, Martyn made it really easy!
Not the first time I've had a great help from specialtech and certainly wont be the last!

"Another very satisfied customer of specialtech here. Have dealt with them for some years, and recently ran into a problem with an item, but glad to say the problem was sorted out very quickly and efficiently. They have a very good range, and in my personal experience delivery is very quick indeed.Overall reccomended.

modified review This review was modified by tipes on December 20 2012 03:53:34 PM

"When using an on-line retailer it is always difficult to know the degree of service that you are going to receive and quite often you enter into a deal with some trepidation, especially if it is your first order.

Well, fear no more, SpecialTech have just completed my first order with them and I have to say that I am very impressed. I placed the order, via their on-line shop, on Monday morning and everything arrived, well packed and without mishap, the following day before Mid-day. Wow!

"Having made quite a few orders from Specialtech over the last year or so I can only describe their service as outstanding!

Customer service are quick with emails and phone response and are always polite. They have dealt with any issues swiftly and always in the customers favor!

I can highly recommend Specialtech for all your water cooling and modding needs! I will certainly be using them again!

"Ordered a fair few times from Specialtech, always an A+ service its refreshing to see a company with such a down to earth attitude and is willing to just have a chat to discuss things, most avoid this now due to expenses but ST is filled with excellent staff. This order was for a lamptron fc5v2 fan controller, Ayd said they didnt know if it could indeed handle a 18w ddc pump and said to me to try it and let him know how i get on, if it does break he will refund me just to simply help ST know if the fan controller was suitable. Well over a year old now and its still rocking solid with 2 pumps!.

Oh and everything arrives extremely quick and if there ever is an issue, like wrong item (happened ONCE, genuine mistake on compression fittings :P) its sorted ASAP, much quicker than other companies and it was Free return. I dont mind issues arising as it really shows the companies true colours and im glad that ST has kept true to their image, solid stuff guys.

Will be buying again in the future when i get monies :D. Oh and the prices are generally solid, few times ive found it cheaper elsewhere and simply popped on their forums and seen if anyones on and alot of the time their is, dropped them a question regarding pricing and 9 times out of 10 they can do their best with matching it, love it when a company goes out of their way to try and get your custom!

"Like many have said here before EXCELLENT.
EXCELLENT SERVICE by phone /email and even on the forums.

"I had to RMA one item , contacted them via phone an i was emailed a FREE return postage label an my replacement item was here the next day."

5 star company will use again and again for all my water cooling product .

Specialtech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Specialtech is not a merchant member
Specialtech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!