Specialtech Reviews - page 4 - specialtech.co.uk Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 252 reviews

Specialtech is not a merchant member
Specialtech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"1st time I have ever bought anything from Specialtech & I Can say enough about them in praise, the company has great customer service and knowledge and as for the shipping that was absolutely superb I ordered it in the afternoon and it was at my door the very next day, Would like to say a special thanks to Martyn who helped with my order as it was the 1st time of buying a watercooling setup & put up with me asking him so many questions, a real benefit to a excellent company only wished that more companies had this kind of service.

I would recommend anyone to them.

"Having ordered the wrong water block for an old GPU, I called Specialtech and was really chuffed by the way they bent over backwards to help me. Not only did they source the correct part (very hard to find) but they also didn't charge me the extra (the new block was more expensive) plus they expedited delivery to Sweden. I have used them before and will do so in the future. A company well worth recommending! Thank you Specialtech!"

"Although this is for a specific order number on a specific date I'd like to continually praise Specialtech for its constant professionalism, customer and user-friendliness and the benefits of being a member of its forums. Always fast delivery, always what I've needed at low cost and always friendly advice. Thank you for my current order, my past orders and for orders to come."

modified review This review was modified by Chyronn on February 15 2013 12:29:21 PM

"I had some problems with my order, but I rang the support team and they were very helpfully with my issue."

Rating 8/104/5

"Very good customer service and fast delivery. I ordered a list of fittings and I received one set in black. Got in touch with their support and they're replacing the black ones with the silver ones which I ordered, and sending them next day delivery.

Pleasure to buy from and the best selection of Bitspower fittings in the UK.

"This was the first time I ordered from this store and I'm very satisfied.All items were packaged very good,the prices are great and the shipping was fast.I will definitely prefer this store in future purchases."

"I have bought from Specialtech many times in the last 2 years, They deliver really fast even the budget post service only take 2 or 3 days,
I have had to ring and ask things and always get the answer i need, I was after a specific part so i gave them a call to find they new exactly what i was on about and had it in stock, I will always shop here and recommend it to all my friends, Specialtech is a great uk company im very happy to support

modified review This review was modified by jakstak on July 31 2012 07:18:19 AM

"Very good customer service. I have bought twice from them and both times the items have been shipped very quickly and have been reasonably priced. I also had to send a product back due to a manufacturer fault which was dealt with quickly and was very strait forward"

"I have not yet made a purchase from specialtech but i am in the market, and I can honestly say that from the help I have received from customer service that I have no doubt in my mind that I will be shopping here for now on. The amount of time it took for them to answer my questions was almost immediate and the amount of information i received was very nice, it wasn't a cold robotic response but just one person to another helping my needs. I can honestly say that it felt like i had walked right into a store and was talking face to face with someone that actually cared if I was happy with what I was buying and if I needed any help during the process. If anyone reads this all I have to say is don't think twice about going anywhere else besides Specialtech you won't be disappointed!"

"I bought a case for the first computer I was putting together and the delivery came next day as promised I was provided with a tracking number so I could keep tabs on where it was at all times.

I contacted the support line several times to get some questions answered and even that the priority of the question was low i still received a reply within 20 minutes both times.

To summarise I would definitely purchase from them again and will be doing so next month when I get paid.

modified review This review was modified by WazzaF on July 20 2012 05:28:20 AM

"Fantastic service, well priced and incredibly helpful, is a short description on how placing my order with Specialtech felt. I phoned and asked about stock of a item (only one available, wanted two) got informed they had some more arriving the next day and they adjusted their stock levels to allow me to continue my order.

Very helpful and would highly recommend, thank you Specialtech!
I even signed up just to write this review.

"Well what can I say.
I received my goods earlier than expected and at a very good price.
The goods where however damaged in transit, not Specialtech's fault at all might I add, so I was a little disappointed.
When dealing with the customer services dpt. thought they were nothing but cooperative and understood the situation I was in. Every time that I rang up they answered with minimal delay and were just phenomenal.
Now a replacement has been dispatched and I would recommend Specialtech to every one who who needs what they stock.

An overall excellent experience.

"I meant to leave feedback earlier considering i've bought quite a few items of Specialtech over the last year. Have dealt with Specialtech customer support on two occassions and each time was hassle free. In particular a recent RMA where Customer support were very prompt with replies and a very quick turnaround on the RMA which I appreciate .

I've found quite a few E-tailers are good when it comes to pre-sales, but not so good when it comes to aftersales and in particular RMA support. Specialtech thankfully handle both aspects with the same level of service. ST are imo truly a customer focused e-tailer, a rarity these days and other E-tailers should take note. As such I will continue to buy my WC components from ST.

modified review This review was modified by Siochain on July 04 2012 04:17:18 AM

"WOW, i've dealt with mayy online companies over the last few years and can honestly say that SpecialTech are amongst the very best.
Excellent and fast customer service is the norm with these people, not the exception......soo refreshing!!
This is my 2nd time of shopping direct with them, having shopped with them previously via Ebay, and i have nothing but high praise for the fast and proffesional way they deal with all aspects of customer service, from an easy to use website, through to fast and very well packaged delivery of my items.
I made a mistake with my most recent order choosing wrong quantities of various sized fans, contacted customer service over the weekend and received reply first thing monday morning with return details to exchange for correct items.
If Carlesberg made online shops, SpecialTech would be that shop.
Keep up the good work, i'm sure i'll be back for more items in the near future.
Thanks, Helen.

Rating 8/104/5

"im quite satisfied with the services so far. but guys pls keep more stock on your items regulary.if the items are out of stock for the pending orders pls inform the customers so they could make changes."