Specialtech Reviews - page 2 - specialtech.co.uk Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 252 reviews

Specialtech is not a merchant member
Specialtech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Excellent service and friendly staff on the various occasions I have dealt with specialtech.

When I had to RMA a couple of items recently, I expected a bit of a wait (as you do) but I was highly surprised that they issued me with a coupon code to the value of the items within a couple of hours of them receiving them and I had the substitute product I wanted from their store the next day!

Highly recommended!

"Quick shipping, accuracy, good communication, everything is perfect."

"I was first put onto specialtech by Tiny Tom Logan of Overclock3D. I was looking for a water-cooling setup for a university project. I emailed with a few questions about parts and supply. I was pleasantly surprised with the rapid response I received, which included contact information for the member of the team that I was dealing with. They were able to answer all of my questions, and after specing up a system with a few suggestions on better or cheaper alternatives, they were really happy to wait a few days while I waited for the funding from the University.

Once this came through, my order was processed very quickly and arrived the same week. This was particularly impressive due to the volume of parts and their size that was ordered.

There was a scratch on the window of the case that I ordered from them, but they arranged for a replacement to be sent directly to me from the manufacturer.

I would be very happy to use them again.

"Excellent service, Excellent and really fast support, awesome delivery time, same day shipping, they ship worldwide, had a beautiful experince dealing with these guys and for sure they will be my first choice to order again :)

Motaz

"Great company, their correspondance is fast, efficient and very friendly, I bought a radiator off them for my brothers birthday present and it got damaged in the post, in 2 days they sent gave me free RMA delivery and a coupon for free delivery of a replacement product!

They have live chat with real people, the guy who processed my RMA (from start to finish) also handles IM support and was great at keeping me assured it was ok!

"I placed an order of various items (all of which I sourced from Specialtech based on their most competitive prices!) at possibly the busiest time of year for any retailer, just before the Christmas holiday, and was fully prepared to have to wait until the New Year to receive it. Not a word of it: upon expressing this concern Specialtech were most helpful in expediting the order to ensure I received it on time!
I remain a loyal customer into the new year...

"The customer service was helpful, the delivery was on time, the parts were in stock and alternatives were available just in case.

In summary, pleasant experience where the company does what they claim and deliverers decent parts. I'll be shopping here again.

"Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you to specialtech for:
Awesome products
Great prices and
Amazing service.
All the way from South Africa!

"I am a regular customer of this computer cooling specialist retailer for the following simple reasons:
- their high quality of customer service is practically unmatched in my extensive experience with online retailers of PC components. The ease access to friendly & cooperative personel who help resolve any post-sales issues is unrivaled!
-they have a regular and reliable stock of almost everything you could ever need to cool down your PC, as well as a respectable stock of cases and stuff to mod them with!

BigTabs's Avatar
Chester UK

"Awesome customer services and fast delivery "

"I dont leave that many reviews but thought this one was well deserved!
excellant service, ive been using speacialtech for over a year now. good service, good advice and items always arrive well packaged and on time.

Rating 8/104/5

"I just ordered my first watercooling loop froom specialtech and Im very happy with it. Everything arrived in time and in perfect conditions. The email support was very good where they would answer every single question I had in a matter of 1 day tops.

The only problem I felt was the lack of more options for shipping and the high cost of FedEX. I ordered to Portugal and paid 40€ for a 5KG package. That is the only reason not to get 5stars, if more shipping options where available would be great.

Rating 8/104/5

"I am very pleased with special tech it was a fast and speedy service i orderd online ,one thing maybe the shipping options could be better but other than that a super service and great products "

"I cannot believe the service....
Five days (incl a weekend) to get my gear from Wales to Australia... I have trouble getting gear from the other side of Australia within that time frame.............
Awesome. Thanks guys.

"Excellent customer service. Could not find a water block for my graphics card on the site, But spoke to Martin and he tracked one down for me at no extra charge highly recomended."