• Address: 4091 E Huntington Drive
    • Contact: david@wind-sun.com
    • Phone: 800 383-0195
    • Customer Support: 928-526-8017
    • Business Hours: 8 AM to 4 PM, Mon-Fri

"Speedy delivery I'd use them again and recomend"

"Fast shipping just what i wanted"

"Very fast service! I didnt expect shipping so quickly. "

"Excellent. Lightning fast shipping."

"Excellent service, fast and easy"

"Northern Arizona Wind & Sun delivers "BIG TIME" every time. I always check
them first for what I am looking to buy when it comes to Solar.
Great advise and prices that can't be beat!!! I am a regular customer. Best Solar
Site on the Web!!

"Very good! The website is easy to navigate, ordering was simple and clear and delivery was fast and efficient. This was the second time i ordered from them and it was just an great then. "

"Very satisfied with everything except the email notification items where being shipped and there tracking numbers. Three separate orders and no notification of shipment, had to make phone calls to obtain. They said the problem was on there end, seems after 3 orders it should have been fixed"

"the shipping is ridiculous I ordered a 26.00 meter and the shipping was 116.00 I cancelled the order when asked why I said it was ridiculous to charge that much the site also said I could not have it shipped ups well I have lots of stuff shipped UPS to Canada. The person that answered my call was definitely rude, asked why I didn't order the meter from
Canada. May be just a bad day but I sure will not be ordering from them !!! but they were very co operative and when requested to do so sent an email promptly confirming my cancellation

"Prompt and professional as always. My first choice for solar equipment and advice."

"Perfect. Excellent product, price, and delivery."

modified review This review was modified by sem1aB on September 11 2012 01:18:26 PM

"The order desk was helpful with selecting the correct parts. The order was shipped promptly and completely. All products were as described.
I was completely satisfied.

"I have been pleased. So far so good. I haven't hooked up the inverter yet but customer service to this point has been excellent. I really like the ease of navigation of the website and my inverter was sent out quickly."

"Very efficient! Fast shipping!"

"good parts and fast esrvice"

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun is not a merchant member
Northern Arizona Wind & Sun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!