Northern Arizona Wind & Sun Reviews - page 4 - solar-electric.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 280 reviews

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun is not a merchant member
Northern Arizona Wind & Sun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I was very happy with Northern Arizona Wind & Sun the web site was good, my order was processed & shipped very quickly. Their prices are good as well."

"great product & fast delivery"

"Good product selection... Good telephone support... Good prices... Good delivery... Very satisfied... Best reccomendation "

"Needed some articles for my RV and was fortunate to find everything at Northern Arizona Wind & Sun. All the items were carefully packaged and delivered promptly. Would gladly do business with Northern Arizona Wind & Sun again."

"im so thrilled to have found northern arizona wind and sun, while searching for solar panels. my phone call to your store associates, gave me complete assurance that i was getting the right solar panel for my needs. also the price and shipping costs were great. the panel arived in about 6 days ,packaged so secure that thay were in great condition. thanks again jim"

Rating 8/104/5

"I am a long time customer of NAWS and have generally been satisfied. Your prices are good and customer service is generally helpful.

I was disappointed with my last order. When I spoke to Dave, he told me that the Morningstar 60 Amp. MPPT controller did not come with the battery temperature probe so I ordered one to go with the controller. Since the probe Is included, I now have an extra probe that I have no use for. Otherwise, I am happy with the equipment.

John

"Excellent source for solar power products"

Rating 8/104/5

"product arrived on time and in good condition"

"I have always gotten excellent service from Northern Arizona Wind & Sun. I would recommend them to anyone needing solar or wind equipment. They have never failed to deliver in a timely manner. "

"Very quick shipping, an odd part that I thought would take weeks came very quickly in only a couple of days. "

"Easy purchase set-up with shipping charges available before you have to provide any personal info. Fair price for my items, extremely speedy delivery to the east coast at the lowest rate which turned out to be priority U.S. Mail. Helpful solar info available online. Very good experience, would do business with them again. "

"Speedy delivery, great products, fair pricing. Have done business in the past with these folks (even tho' we have a closer solar store) and will continue to do business with them for the forseeable future."

Rating 8/104/5

"The experience would have been perfect if they shipped through USPS (regular mail). UPS charges a brokerage fee of $45 that I would not have had to pay with USPS, so my $60 parts cost me $105. I would have ordered elsewhere had I realised the order was coming through UPS. I will not order again from Northern Arizona Wind & Sun so long as they ship to Canada through UPS. This is disappointing because they had everything I needed, their site was super easy to shop, and the checkout process was painless. It's a shame that they have to lose a star in their rating because of their shipping method, but UPS has always been very difficult to deal with and their brokerage fees are unreasonable."

"I was pleased with my overall expeience...."

"Speedy delivery I'd use them again and recomend"