Northern Arizona Wind & Sun Reviews - page 3 - solar-electric.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 280 reviews

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun is not a merchant member
Northern Arizona Wind & Sun does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 6/103/5

"This reseller was very prompt in responding to my purchase and very timely in service. The shipping charges seemed a little high."

"i'm very satisfied with the service."

"I wish more businesses operated like Northern Arizona Wind & Sun they had everything I needed and thier prices were very competitive. When I needed some questions answered they spent the time needed to answer my questions very helpful. Also they ship out your orders fast.

"They have been excellent and very helpful and will recieve any business that I can send their way.
My only problem with this order was the Shipping company banging up a mounting rail---but that is shipping and N Wind and I worked it out in minutes. Look forward to seeing their store in Nov.

"Customer service was very helpful in answering questions on the phone. product shipped promptly. Pricing is competitive.

"Great people to deal with, very helpful with support and fast shipping!"

"Very good company. Excellent and prompt service with the technical experts manning the phones. This company is hard to beat!"

"Excellant service quik processing I have been daling with this ccompay for years and would highly recomend them to anyone."

"Great products & service. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 need more"

"Excellent service and prices fast delivery will do business again."

"They are very prompt in getting everything here. I am very pleased."

"Just as described. Delivered promptly."

"Good web site and prompt delivery. prices are competitive. have shopped with them before and have not been disappointed"

"I got just what I ordered. It arrived on-time, in perfect condition. Great service!"

"Transaction completed as expected. "