SoftwaremediaCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I ordered additional licenses for a client's SBS 2003 server. It was extremely easy to use your website and the order process was equally painless and quick. The licenses installed without incident and the client is up and running. And happy. I have no compunction whatsoever as to purchasing from SoftwareMedia in the future. Thanks."

"The service provided by Softwaremedia was excellent, also the customer service was Superb! I would shop again"

"Vendor billed my AMEX account and then sent an Email saying the (download) order had been put on hold. They never did Email me a purchase receipt. Just requested one"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-06-2014

SoftwareMedia, Softwaremedia rep has responded

“Your purchase receipt was auto emailed right after you had submitted your order. The "Hold" email goes out to all first time download orders to prevent fraud and having your licensing go to an email address that had been mis-typed. Once a download is sent via email, we cannot get it back if it goes to an incorrect email address.

Softwaremedia.com”

"It was a nice experience for this online purchase."

"I am still waiting for the final item to be delivered and it as already 3 days past due as of today."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-28-2014

“Dear Customer,

I am very sorry to hear about this. I have emailed you my direct contact information. If you would please contact me with your order number. I will make sure this issue is taken care of in a timely manner.

SoftwareMedia.com”

"Great as always. Repeat customer."

"These guys are great! Had a negative experience with a seller on eBay. So I turned to SoftwareMedia.com

David Norton was very helpful and sympathetic to my situation. He really took personal care to help me out. I hope he gets a raise.

It was very comforting to know that I could talk to an actual person over the phone as opposed to most other websites that only communicate by email.

I also liked the fact that SoftwareMedia.com had a video of their staff so that I could see the faces behind their business.

One more plus that i noticed is that SoftwareMedia.com works with government agencies.

They also have very positive ratings on www.resellerratings.com and www.scamvoid.com/check/softwaremedia.com

They also have coupons with "price-match" guarantee.

I will definitely refer more people to SoftwareMedia.com

FIVE-STARS for SoftWaremedia.com !

"This is getting a little crazy. I have had to contact the company four times so far to ask where my order is and every time they placed the blame on Microsoft. Why in God's name would you make the claim that "Our new express download service gets you your license key via email within two hours of purchase.", if you can't deliver it. This is sad that you guys give first time customers such a bad experience. From reading through your other reviews, it seems as though I am not alone. I definitely should have done my homework before making this purchase. The best part of this whole situation is that you actually have my order status set to "ORDER COMPLETE CLOSED". I don't think so! BUYER BEWARE!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-19-2014

SoftwareMedia, Softwaremedia rep has responded

“I do deeply apologize about the delay on your order. It looks like there was a technical issue on Microsoft's end receiving the key. I do see in our system that the download was emailed to you yesterday. I have emailed you directly as well to provide a bit of compensation. The email also has my direct contact information, feel free to contact me directly if anything else is needed further.”

"I received what I order in a reasonable amount of time. The product installed properly without issue."

"This is the worst customer service I have ever received. I placed my order on a Saturday and still have not received my download link. (it's now Monday morning). I received a confirmation of my order and note saying it would take up to 2 hours to get my link. (something that is in no where easy to find on the site).

It's now Monday and I received an email saying that since I'm a first time download customer, I have to call them. While that makes sense, I should have been told that. I've tried calling all morning and left several message. I finally talked to someone named Matt. He says there a "big company" and he "apologized because they were in meetings all morning". So your entire "big" company was all in one giant meeting?! Doubtful! More so this is a one person shop who doesn't know how to run a reputable business. No one reached out to me. No one answers the phone. Live chat ... that's a joke. Live Chat takes you to a place to send an email. Chatting with someone implies you would have someone "chat" with you. Maybe that's because "everyone" was in meetings. It would make more sense to call this "Unlikely to Respond Chat".

Don't let the prices for the software fool you .. especially if you needed the software ... say at the time you purchase it? I just noticed they have a support line ... I'd hate to think about the poor soul who actually needed support and then gets prompted to leave a message.
As I write this, I finally received my link ... because Matt (the person I mentioned above) finally got out of his meeting to send me the link. Amazing that Matt has to do this .. being a "big company" and all.

Stay away from this joke of a software dealer.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-10-2014

“Corey,

I am very sorry to hear this. I have emailed you my direct contact information. I would like to speak with you and sooth the situation.”

"Fast delivery, great price"

"Extremely fast turnaround! Very easy ordering process..will definitely do business again!!"

"Everyone was extremely helpful and patient. Downloading the software was the easy part. Working with Windows 8 and trying to protect info before installation was the tricky part. Microsoft's programs are not all their touted to be."

"Everyone was really nice. I had a bit of trouble with MSN, but customer Service completely took care of it for me. Very accessible. "

"Item was delivered promptly, no issues with install."

Softwaremedia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Softwaremedia is a merchant member
Softwaremedia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.