• Softwaremedia Softwaremedia Elite Status
    • Business Hours: 9:00 am - 7:30 pm ET

Product & services pricing Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10

"Great customer service and best prices on licenses. Thanks!"

"GREAT PRICE FOR WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR SAVED ABOUT $500"

"Great prices and services. Will shop again.
Point are an additional bonus

"Every order that I have placed through SoftwareMedia.com has been a breeze. Very quick response/turn-around times."

"Purchasing Powerpoint, I could not tell if the media will be available via download or just the serial key."

"It quick and easy. I had to have the program for work and it was easy to locate this site and buy the program."

"wasn't sure I was purchasing subscription service with my Symantec Order. Not very clear."

"Survey comes up before I have any digital download or any service done what so ever. So what... you want me to score you guys on how well you take my money? LOL"

"Great way to purchase software. Thank you very much."

"Contacted Katie Petty in the sales dept. Answered my question quickly and accurately. Provided a quote quickly that was very reasonable . Purchased items. Online ordering worked great"

"love your site but required comment box is a little annoying"

"Your website kept hanging whenever I clicked on item, this happened from multiple computers.. I then called customer service and was told that, yes, ordering can be 'glitchy'. Then I was hung up on."

"easy to use website. Price was the best price on the web."

"i stumbled upon this site while looking for Windows 8.1 Pro, and was really impressed by the prices, and the ease of use of the site, especially the pre-population of fields. It was easy, intuitive and quick. There was some lag time on processing, but nothing that would break the deal. "

"Fantastic service and price from a Google and Amazon trusted vendor. I had my activation key within 15 minutes.

I think I'll start using softwaremedia.com for more business purchases! Thanks!

Share Softwaremedia's store rating

Softwaremedia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Softwaremedia is a merchant member
Softwaremedia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.