SoftwaremediaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I have purchased Outlook 2010 - Download twice. Both times the service was perfect. Received the download very fast. I was able to download with no errors.
When I did call customer service with questions, I was able to speak with a real person right away.

Thank you for such smooth, great service.

"I have made numerous purchases from Softwaremedia.com and I have never experienced an issue with the purchase or the software. "

"I have used SoftwareMedia many times over the past few years. In this business, the only way to compete is with great service and best prices. These guys win, hands-down, every time. They are one of the few companies I do not unsubscribe from -- their special offers are almost always interesting and worthwhile."

"I have been ordering software from SoftwareMedia.com for a couple years now and they have been great! Always quick to answer any questions I may have and they always send the software out fast."

"Great, quick service. Was prepared to wait a few hours for the license keys for my downloads, but they came within a few minutes. Was able to get the exact same product for 33% less than the "big-name" sellers. Very satisfied. "

"Got what I ordered on time. No complaints here!"

"Staff was great for answering questions. Whole process very easy."

"Efficent, quick, and a product that worked great! Very good!"

"Fast and informative for this "not so great with computers" kind of guy."

"I am upset with Adobe for trying to put small business out of the loop when they require you to sign up THE CLOUD for $49 a month. I upgraded to the last version upgrade available "on disk" CS 6.0 and was charged $12 for shipping, and of course, I have to download all 9 programs....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh! You were quick at giving my money back, but this needs to be fixed on your website Pronto!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-13-2014

SoftwareMedia, Softwaremedia rep has responded

“I do apologize for any inconvenience this brought to you. Adobe did not manufacture any physical (with disk) upgrades to the CS6. It does indicate on our site that this program is electronic delivery only and is available 1-2 business days. You would have wanted to manually change the shipping option at time of checkout to the "free/electronic" option at time of checkout. I am happy to hear you contacted us with the issue already so we were able to refund you for the shipping cost you selected.

SoftwareMedia.com”

rml

"Why must I put in characters just to give them 5 stars???"

"The order took a full week to ship. Customer service told me by email, "this is a specialty order that we have to ship here first." However, the web site says "in stock".

The cost to ship to Canada is unreasonably high. It is only because the price of the product is low that I can justify the purchase. To ship a small box (12x9x3 inch), the cost was over $190!

"Called customer support and they were very helpful. Ordered my product on their site with no issues."

"I ordered additional licenses for a client's SBS 2003 server. It was extremely easy to use your website and the order process was equally painless and quick. The licenses installed without incident and the client is up and running. And happy. I have no compunction whatsoever as to purchasing from SoftwareMedia in the future. Thanks."

"The service provided by Softwaremedia was excellent, also the customer service was Superb! I would shop again"

Softwaremedia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Softwaremedia is a merchant member
Softwaremedia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,899 merchant members.