• Softwaremedia Softwaremedia Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10

"I have bought from here one time before, they were very easy to get what I wanted at a good price and the delivery I wanted."

"always great service here. easy to find things and easy to use."

"Katie went above and beyond to insure that I had the product I needed and a quote to simplify my ordering. Even went so far as to call the vendor to insure my client qualified for upgrade.

We need more Katie's

"This is my first experience and I hope I get what I paid for and on time. seems like a descent site.

"The price was great in comparison of the direct site for McAfee. "

"Looking for MS Works and price played in role in ordering"

"Do not like policy of having to purchase 5 licenses."

"It was really easy placing the order, especially with Amazon payments!"

"Great experience and great price. I was not given an option to include notes on the order as mentioned on the product page."

"The only problem I had was the automatic selection of West Virginia instead of Virginia as my address state, but most websites seem to make that mistake. Your sales staff got me the information I needed for a FileMaker product faster than FileMaker, and they still haven't answered. Your price was also better than theirs. When I talked to them they told me the license renewal wasn't available. When you contacted them they found it.

"Was able to take advantage of additional discounts by entering the order on my own instead of taking the quote that was sent to me."

"Very knowledge staff and very helpful. Quick response time and quick turnaround"

"Awesome! I really like the low prices!! Software media is th eplace to go!"

"website is unreliable, glitch.
tried to recover / reset password, did not work, had to create new account

"Jes was great! Super helpful!!! thanks.. Will do business again.."

Share Softwaremedia's store rating

Softwaremedia is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Softwaremedia is a merchant member
Softwaremedia participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.