SoftwaremediaCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"It was a nice experience for this online purchase."

"I am still waiting for the final item to be delivered and it as already 3 days past due as of today."

"Great as always. Repeat customer."

"These guys are great! Had a negative experience with a seller on eBay. So I turned to SoftwareMedia.com

David Norton was very helpful and sympathetic to my situation. He really took personal care to help me out. I hope he gets a raise.

It was very comforting to know that I could talk to an actual person over the phone as opposed to most other websites that only communicate by email.

I also liked the fact that SoftwareMedia.com had a video of their staff so that I could see the faces behind their business.

One more plus that i noticed is that SoftwareMedia.com works with government agencies.

They also have very positive ratings on www.resellerratings.com and www.scamvoid.com/check/softwaremedia.com

They also have coupons with "price-match" guarantee.

I will definitely refer more people to SoftwareMedia.com

FIVE-STARS for SoftWaremedia.com !

"This is getting a little crazy. I have had to contact the company four times so far to ask where my order is and every time they placed the blame on Microsoft. Why in God's name would you make the claim that "Our new express download service gets you your license key via email within two hours of purchase.", if you can't deliver it. This is sad that you guys give first time customers such a bad experience. From reading through your other reviews, it seems as though I am not alone. I definitely should have done my homework before making this purchase. The best part of this whole situation is that you actually have my order status set to "ORDER COMPLETE CLOSED". I don't think so! BUYER BEWARE!!!"

"I received what I order in a reasonable amount of time. The product installed properly without issue."

"This is the worst customer service I have ever received. I placed my order on a Saturday and still have not received my download link. (it's now Monday morning). I received a confirmation of my order and note saying it would take up to 2 hours to get my link. (something that is in no where easy to find on the site).

It's now Monday and I received an email saying that since I'm a first time download customer, I have to call them. While that makes sense, I should have been told that. I've tried calling all morning and left several message. I finally talked to someone named Matt. He says there a "big company" and he "apologized because they were in meetings all morning". So your entire "big" company was all in one giant meeting?! Doubtful! More so this is a one person shop who doesn't know how to run a reputable business. No one reached out to me. No one answers the phone. Live chat ... that's a joke. Live Chat takes you to a place to send an email. Chatting with someone implies you would have someone "chat" with you. Maybe that's because "everyone" was in meetings. It would make more sense to call this "Unlikely to Respond Chat".

Don't let the prices for the software fool you .. especially if you needed the software ... say at the time you purchase it? I just noticed they have a support line ... I'd hate to think about the poor soul who actually needed support and then gets prompted to leave a message.
As I write this, I finally received my link ... because Matt (the person I mentioned above) finally got out of his meeting to send me the link. Amazing that Matt has to do this .. being a "big company" and all.

Stay away from this joke of a software dealer.

"Fast delivery, great price"

"Extremely fast turnaround! Very easy ordering process..will definitely do business again!!"

"Everyone was extremely helpful and patient. Downloading the software was the easy part. Working with Windows 8 and trying to protect info before installation was the tricky part. Microsoft's programs are not all their touted to be."

"Everyone was really nice. I had a bit of trouble with MSN, but customer Service completely took care of it for me. Very accessible. "

"Item was delivered promptly, no issues with install."

"Ordered a Microsoft Project key, was e-mailed to me within an hour. "

"I'm very sorry to be writing this review because all things being equal, I prefer not to speak ill of others but I was very surprised by the unpleasant, shrill, and defensive customer service from softwaremedia.com.

Their reps were extremely eager to put the blame on either Adobe or me when frankly, their energy could have been spent on making a genuine effort to help. Moreover, they lose some credibility when the very first thing they do is assume the customer must have done something wrong without even knowing the facts.

As there weren't that many places still selling the DVD version of CS6 (Education Edition), I thought I was lucky to have found softwaremedia.com. The ordering process went smoothly, the shipping was as fast as expected. That was all fine.

But when I received the item, something seemed a little bit off. They sent me software without a product code which is needed in order to complete Adobe's student verification process. The package was not shrink-wrapped and the top of the box was open which I mentioned to customer service. I gave them the benefit of doubt...maybe the code fell out since the package was obviously not factory sealed.

At first they insisted that I must not be looking in the right place for the product code. But when they finally looked at a similar product in their warehouse, they noticed the same thing I did...no product code. Then they tried to make it seem like I was the problem because I'm supposed to get my credentials verified by Adobe. When I finally got through to them and managed to make them understand that's exactly what I was trying to do and Step 1 of Adobe's process is to enter a valid product code, they practically yelled at me "to take it up with Adobe!!!!!!!!!!" since they have nothing to do with anything.

They don't take responsibility for anything. One of the two reps I was trying to calmly discuss the situation with told me to hang on but instead on putting me on hold, he hung up on me. When I called back, he just said "oh, we were disconnected." There's no accountability with them. What a disappointment. What a waste of time.

"Answers online to my questions, buy without problems, fast delivery, installation without problems. "

Softwaremedia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Softwaremedia is not a merchant member
Softwaremedia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!