• Snorerx.com
    • Phone: 949-226-4421
    • Customer Support: 949-226-4421
    • Business Hours: 9am to 5pm PST

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Overall I am very happy with the device and the customer service. My only issue is that the device gets some build up in it in between the moldable/shapeable tray and the hard plastic. It is very difficult to clean that out. I have tried soaking it in hot water, and even used denture cleaner on it. I ultimately had to pull it apart, which allowed cleaning, but is very hard to put back together properly as the attachment points don't align very well after this. It is possible to clean it this way, but it would be nicer if the attachment points were a firmer material or another attachment method was used."

"No thank you, I do not wish to make public comments. When I responded to the request for comment I thought it was directly to the company I purchased from."

"It seemed to help some, but my problem still persist according to my wife. "

"Device was overly large for my mouth.Not comfortable."

"I was so hopeful that this would work for me so that my girlfriend could get a good nights sleep. Unfortunately, the unit doesn't fit and I still snore just as bad as without the unit. Wish I could return it."

"After delivery, we realized anyone with diagnosed sleep apnea should not use. We were disappointed. I guess we just didn't read all the given information before we ordered."

"I have tried to contact the customer service several time on phone or email - no response.
I believe the item came defective and since I was unable to get an asiistance , unfortunately I had to return it.

"It works! If you can't sleep...you don't snore. The worst product I ever saw!"

"The fact that it was well designed and adjustable gave me hope. However, it didn't work for me."

"Found the mouthpiece too big and uncomfortable, retuned it."

"It actually worked. I was very skeptical initially but after 2 weeks, my wife reported no snoring!"

" I thought my being refreshed in the morning would be more notisable due to a better sleep, but not really"

"I was surprisingly very satisfied with the product. It is comfortable, and quite wearable. Most importantly it has stopped my snoring (as per my husband). "

"appears to work but I have used it 1 week and my upper teeth are slightly sore"

"This product was very easy to use and the manual was short but well written. Timely delivery, and the wife ( since she has to deal with my snoring ) is so thankful since we are both sleeping much better now."

Share Snorerx.com's store rating

Snorerx.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Snorerx.com is not a merchant member
Snorerx.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!