Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 5.82/10 2,946 reviews

Snorerx.com is a merchant member
    Snorerx.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Snorerx.com contact information

Customer service: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

All 2,946 Customer Reviews

Rating 6/103/5

"No doubt the mouth piece works on snoring. The problem is after wearing the mouth piece my teeth are very very sore.."

Rating 6/103/5

"Difficult to change bite settings and lack of instructions."

Rating 8/104/5

"I am finding that it helps to not snore as much but my jaw hurts and my teeth are moving and it almost takes me an entire day to get my bite back to normal ."

"Order arrived very quickly. Getting used to the product is taking some time but it is getting better. Would recommend to others at this point."

Rating 8/104/5

"definitely helps with snoring. Only problem is my husband keeping it in his mouth overnight."

"They shipped quickly, but I'm disappointed in the product. It causes a good deal of dental pain and didn't help my snoring as promised. I will be returning it."

Rating 4/102/5

"It would be better if it came in a slightly smaller size i believe"

Rating 8/104/5

"Had adjustment problems with one unit. Other adjusted by setting and them implanting teeth. I get best results using a chin strap with the unit."

Rating 4/102/5

"Product seemed to be too large for my mouth. Tried it for five days but always woke up with jaw pain. Had to return it."

"Simply put..... It actually works"

"I got it extremely fast, it works amazingly! I can't really complain! I'm 100% satisfied "

Rating 6/103/5

"The Product works but with a price. It has started causing pain at my TMJ and my front lower teeth."

Rating 4/102/5

"Have experienced a good deal of jaw pain & have continued to snore most nights. Have been unable to tolerate higher setting than 4 without serious jaw pain the next day. Find that I am unable to close my mouth until the middle of the afternoon no matter what setting I have tried so far. "

"My personal experience with SnoreRy is no less than excellent. Before using SnoreRx.com I had 182 events of apnoe per night and 199 snoring episodes. With other devices these katastrophic results were reduced to less than 10 % of snoring episodes and no apnoe events. But with SnoreRx, from the first day on, I had no snoring events at all, and, of course, no apnoe phases, too. How do I know? By checking my sleep quality every night with the smart App for iPad of a young brilliant Israeli company called Quit Snoring, www.snoringu.com. Thank you for your excellent product! I can fullheartidly recommend it!

Rating 8/104/5

"Mouthguard is pretty big. Not recommended if you have a smaller mouth. But, the product does seem work fine."