• Address: 27071 Cabot Road Building #118

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.48/10 3.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.12/10 2.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I have tried to contact the customer service several time on phone or email - no response.
I believe the item came defective and since I was unable to get an asiistance , unfortunately I had to return it.

"It works! If you can't sleep...you don't snore. The worst product I ever saw!"

"The fact that it was well designed and adjustable gave me hope. However, it didn't work for me."

"Found the mouthpiece too big and uncomfortable, retuned it."

"It actually worked. I was very skeptical initially but after 2 weeks, my wife reported no snoring!"

" I thought my being refreshed in the morning would be more notisable due to a better sleep, but not really"

"I was surprisingly very satisfied with the product. It is comfortable, and quite wearable. Most importantly it has stopped my snoring (as per my husband). "

"appears to work but I have used it 1 week and my upper teeth are slightly sore"

"This product was very easy to use and the manual was short but well written. Timely delivery, and the wife ( since she has to deal with my snoring ) is so thankful since we are both sleeping much better now."

"I have not slept this good in about 15 years! I would recommend (and have!) this to anyone that asked. My husband also thinks it is amazing because now he can sleep better!"

"Lots of slobbering and serious jaw pain if it's not adjusted properly. Broken sleep for the first week.
You get used to it. Works fine now.

"Good idea however too bulky and uncomfortable. Breathing holes are too small. Found one at my local pharmacy that is half the size and half the price. Sent it back for a refund under the 39 day guarantee however it ended up costing me $40 to try ($30 to have it shipped, $10 to have it shipped back. Which also begs the question, why does it cost so much to have it shipped? Obviously to make extra money)."

"The product arrived on-time. The instructions were perfect. Use it every night. It has not completely stopped snoring but appears to have reduced amount of snores."

"The snorerx did not work for me. I gave it several tries. The company was great and lived up to there money back guarantee. I know several people that the snorerx has worked for, so give it a try. You have nothing to lose. "

"did everything right to fit it . first night the bottom feel off i'ts base, got two of the angor points to hold but third still is broken. I also need to breath thru my mouth, so when on side or stomach it falls out. i ordered two because of the savings but am sending the second one back and wont be using the product."

Snorerx.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Snorerx.com is a merchant member
Snorerx.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.