• Address: 27071 Cabot Road Building #118

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.53/10 6.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.13/10 4.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"I have tried similar products but SnoreRx works. I like the adjustments and how you custom fit the product for your comfort. "

"Snoring is reduced and volume is lower.. this is from my wife."

"much too large for my mouth, you need to make dif sizes"

"Don't have much to say. The thing was way too big to fit in my mouth. I am returning it."

"The mouth piece came out a bit to one side. Just a small fraction but it is enough to make it impossible to get the calibration the same on both sides. So it wracks my jaw to the right a bit. I cant use it. I followed the instructions exactly, as to 90 second rule. So I didn't damage it during the fitting process."

"I was skeptical at first with so many products on the market and having bought one previous to SnoreRx, but overall I am very satisfied with the results SnoreRx has given me!. I get a better nights sleep and my wife is very happy!.
Cheers....

"I was really looking forward to trying the product but after it came in the mail found out it did not fit my mouth structure at all. I have a very narrow jaw and could hardly fit it in my mouth. I called the customer service number that was sent with the product to see if they would have different sizes for different shaped mouths. I only received an answering service that said sorry, we cannot answer any calls at this time, please leave your name and telephone number. So I did, but received no call back. I will be returning it in the mail. "

"Thank You for Your care.
I received this item in 5 days!!! It is realy very fast!!!
And I'm glad to sleep quiett.

Rgrds,
Michael

"it was too large and can't fit in my Mom mouth. I like the quality but we could not even try it. unfortunate, We just send it back. "

"It works very well, I don't snore when I use it and my wife stays in bed with me!
It is uncomfortable on the jaw and hard to get used to but tolerable. I have to take it out at night at times due to the discomfort.

"First two nights worked ok. The third nite my partner moved back to other bedroom. She said snoring was back to old levels. I did notice that I would wake up and the device was not firmly in my mouth but rather just loose in my mouth. Tried to take a re-impression but noticed no improvement. "

"Well, my snorerx device is sitting in a drawer never used. Guess I have an unusual mouth shape because I can't get my bite into it. I'm very disappointed that I just threw away $100 - - - would love to return it?"

"Did not stop snoring. Dried out lips and really hurt my jaw. Trying to get a refund.
Really did try to make it work.

"It is way too bulky compared to the last one I got from a competitor. My two bottom front teeth hurt after I wear it. Still hear myself snoring after numerous adjustments. "

"So far, my experience has not being good. I have followed the recommended instructions, with no real relief. I awake every night with the mouthpiece in my hand or just laying on the bed."

Snorerx.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Snorerx.com is a merchant member
Snorerx.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.