Snoozer Pet PrCoupons
    • Phone: 1-800-635-9755
    • Customer Support: 1-800-635-9755
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Thur Closed Sat & Sun
    • Fax: 1-864-295-2223

"Thank you for the fastest service I've ever had. I ordered a car seat one day and it was here by the next evening! Maybe this was exceptional because I only live about eighty miles from Snoozer Pet Products, but the fast delivery was much appreciated!! The car seat was great on our trip. "

"Snoozer pet products are amazing! I ordered the outlast dog crate pad for my dog and he absolutely loves it! The color is exactly as it appeared online, and the quality is fantastic!"

modified review This review was modified by Caitlyn23 on November 11 2012 05:36:56 PM

"We really like Snoozer products. We recently ordered beds to sell for the holidays. The shipping cost was very dissappointing. The way they were shipped seems impractical, two beds in one extremely large box. You really should consider using vaccume pack bags. This will drastically reduce the size of the beds temporarily, and allow you to ship many more products per box. We order beds from other manufacturers and this is how they do it. Our shipping rates are much more reasonable, allowing us to put more money into the actual products.
We are a small business so purchasing $1000 in product at one time simply to waive shipping is not always an option.

modified review This review was modified by OurSalon on November 11 2012 04:32:50 PM

"Great product!!! Bella loves her new Snoozer!!! Before the snoozer she was restless and would prefer to be in my lap. Now she can see everything and still be close to me. Ordering was a snap and delivery was very speedy. I show off her new Snoozer to everyone (I work at a pet spa and kennel)and highly recommend to anyone who will listen. "

"The best dog beds around! My 2 Golden Retrievers snuggle in and even the cat keeps them company. Very durable and easy to clean."

"I bought a 5 step pet stair for our 3 small dogs to get on the bed. The steps arrived within 3 days. They did not say anything that some assembly was required. The assembly required me to insert each piece of foam (5 pieces) and putting them in the proper sequence in the micro-suede cover. No problem. The steps work and the dogs are extremely happy that they no longer need to use the wooden steps we had. "

modified review This review was modified by murraymmm on September 26 2012 10:59:13 PM

"Speedy delivery, product arrived as depicted. My pets love their new bed!!"

"I have made two purchases from this company and both times emailed with questions. Both times I received a timely and helpful response. I love both of the products that I bought for my pups :) I'm definitely a repeat customer and will keep buying!!"

"Perfect fit on the second try. I mistakenly ordered a large Snoozer travel cover to replace one our dog had worn out. The exchange was handled very satisfactorily and the medium size fit's perfectly. No problem installing the new cover and our Gracie is happy as a clam."

"My dogs love their new beds. The only thing I don't like is that my dogs now prefer to stay in their beds rather than sit on my lap. I'm going to buy a couple more so all four dogs can have their own cave to sleep in."

"We ordered the Snoozer Pet Car Safety System (medium) with a harness (small) for $124.95 for our 10 pound dog. We were surprised at how big the medium booster carseat was; it takes up a lot of space in the backseat of our small SUV. I think we could have gotten away with the small and i would definitely recommend measuring as directed on the site.

"We love the Snoozer Cave beds - and this is our second set. Our three dogs absolutely live in them when they are not out and about (two whippets and an Italian Greyhound). They are GREAT for dogs who like to burrow under the covers or be covered up. They last a long time and are easily washable.
The order arrived quickly and correctly, and my dogs were thrilled when they saw what had arrived.

"Excellent products, fast shipping"

"Not happy with the construction--seat slants forward and the material covering the seat is not fitted properly--very poor construction"

"Our Boston Terriers LOVE the Cozy Cave Nesting Bed. We originally ordered one large bed for them to share but they became territorial(funny, since they don't mind sharing their regular dog bed). We had to return the large one and order two smalls. Snoozer gave us no hassles, shipped the new ones and refunded the $ for the old one as soon as they received it. I HIGHLY recommend this seller, their customer service and their products. We will be back!"

Snoozer Pet Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Snoozer Pet Products is not a merchant member
Snoozer Pet Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!