Stores > Snapfish

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.39/10 0.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2014-12-22

"Terrible website! I ordered something for "next day mail" and apparently "next day mail" means 1-6 business days (do to processing) and then another 24hrs for UPS to receive/deliver the item.... it was almost impossible to get in touch with a live customer service representative. After leaping through hoops to "chat live" with a virtual assistant he/she gave me a number to call. 800.634.4500 (hopefully this saves a few of you some time in the future). The rep on the phone was extremely nice, but said "there is no one above her i can talk to" we all know thats a lie...she then said she would "talk to her manager" (i thought no one was there??). End result was they gave me a full refund of the missing item, but i needed these items for Christmas! worst experience ever!"

2014-12-22

"I've been using Snapfish for over eight years to supply my Christmas cards and various gifts for relatives and friends. NO MORE... Christmas 2014 cards were trash. Cards cropped unevenly with little to no boarder. Over-sized envelopes that were stained with who knows what. Card stock was not the quality I ordered. Their customer service was horrid. No apology and no offer to right the wrong via chat as there is no way to contact them by telephone. Never again. I'm done with Snapfish."

This review was modified by Roseman1234 on December 22 2014 06:31:43 AM

2014-12-19

"Absolutely awful. Mobile app does not work and always fails to upload photos. Kept denying my payment card and then locked my account. Also took out large sums of money from my account in 'Authorisation' even though I hadnt placed the order because my card wasn't working! Terrible customer service as well."

This review was modified by callump23 on December 19 2014 08:54:15 AM

2014-12-19

"Horrible Customer Service. No phone number. On live chat, have to wait. Got someone the first time and said I needed to upgrade shipping on order I placed a few hours before after realizing it would not arrive anywhere close to Christmas. First time told could not be done and given link to information on shipping. Said there must be some way to update shipping if order was still processing. But rep already logged off. Waited another 8 minutes for a live chat. Next person a bit more helpful. Said they "asked" higher ups to help. Told when I got my notice of shipping I could address it then. Asked how, but once again, the live rep was gone. Got shipping notice and no way to ask anyone. Sent a email to customer service. Said will respond within 24 hours. That's bad enough but now, 2 1/2 days later, still NO response. AWFUL. Will never use again. Will stick with Tiny Prints! "

This review was modified by George28 on December 19 2014 07:51:45 AM

2014-12-15

"If I could give them zero stars I would. I ordered multiple copies of the same print to stick in Christmas cards on Dec. 2. At the time I placed my order I was told I could expect my prints on Dec. 10. It's now Dec. 15 and they have not arrived. This is the first and last time I will ever use Snapfish. I am kicking myself for not just having my prints done at Costco, which is where I am headed tomorrow to pick up the order I am about to place so that my cards can make it by Xmas. "

This review was modified by ReallyMadCamper on December 15 2014 12:17:14 PM

2014-12-15

"Paid for overnight shipping last Tuesday, it is now Monday and my product did not arrive. Will never use again. "

This review was modified by xxamilexx on December 15 2014 11:24:24 AM

2014-12-13

"Ordered my holiday cards 2 weeks ago. They still say "in process". When I asked customer service for an update they just said "please do not worry about the arrival of your order," and to "please wait 2 more business days". Well I am worried and it's been over 2 business days and I still have no cards. When I asked to cancel my order I was told, "due to the christmas season we can't cancel the order". Absolutely ridiculous. Even asking about the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and they just said they can't cancel the order. It wasn't until I threatened to come on here and review that the service rep offered me a refund. I did receive my refund and the cards are still "in process". I've ordered from another site and thankfully I'll get them just in time to get out before Christmas. "

This review was modified by Eric159357 on December 13 2014 06:00:30 AM

2014-12-13

"Their user interface is very easy and their prices are good which is why I go back year after year. However, I am a US Government employee that lives in Africa. It seems that Snapfish blocks IP addresses from the entire continent of Africa. This is the most short sited, naive business decision I have ever heard of from any company. Just because there are a few fraudulent people in Africa they block the entire continent!? Why don't they block every other country? There is fraud everywhere. Then when I finally was able to process my order Snapfish had locked my account and they continued to tell me that it was my bank that would not process the transaction when it was actually Snapfish that had locked my account. Very poor business practices with this company."

2014-12-12

"My first order didn't come, so I talked to customer service who willingly submitted a second order with 2-day delivery, free of charge. I was happy that they were willing to comply. However, the pictures were not the best quality... And that means that I'm going to go elsewhere to have my photos redone. Only a few images came out well, but 75% of them were fuzzy-looking. They should not have been because my uploaded images were high-resolution. I wouldn't order again."

This review was modified by 726days on December 12 2014 09:05:41 PM

2014-12-10

"I'm writing this review because it seems most people who have written are biased due to a negative experience. I ordered holiday pictures (single sided + envelopes) to mail out this year. There were many designs to chose from and the customization process was great. I was able to crop my picture as desired and change what the card said. I ordered 360 photos and was able to find a coupon code on their home page that discounted my cost by more than half. Received the pictures 5 days later and they all look very nice, I especially like the matte finish.

My only issues are that I wish the photo paper was thicker, it's a little flimsy, but maybe I missed the option to "upgrade". I also paid for 2 day shipping and it took 3 (and shipping is pricey), but that's not really an issue. Most complaints seem to be geared towards customer service but luckily I didn't have to interact with them.

Overall, I had a very nice experience and it was significantly cheaper than any similar website I found. I can only speak for the quality of and experience I had dealing with photo prints, but I would definitely use Snapfish again.

2014-12-10

"I just received my order. The cropping was all wrong and off. So I went to the LiveChat and talked to a lady. She basically said I am from Canada so I can't edit and to just submit the order...really?!?!?! I just wasted my money. All she said was "Sorry for the inconvenience" Wow, thanks for all your help!! No refund, no reprints..nothing!!!
I will never order from Snapfish again..I will also advise friends and family not to order from this awful company!!!!

This review was modified by nonyah22 on December 10 2014 09:59:29 AM

2014-12-10

"DO NOT order your holiday gift from Snapfish! You'll never get it. They blame the mail system when it's the company that ships via UPS mail innovations which means UPS turns over the packages to your local USPS system and no longer uses the tracking number provided...basically the worst mail service you could get! "

2014-11-25

"1997 era website, circa 1600s customer service. Edits that disappear, inability to go back, archaic navigation. Coupons that don't work, discounts that disappear on the billing page. While they surely do something well, they have yet to show it on anything I've ever done with them."

This review was modified by LGpro on November 25 2014 02:27:41 PM

2014-11-19

"I will never, ever, use this service again. If I could give it no stars, I would.

I ordered a number of photo books as gifts. I was promised a certain date of delivery by multiple agents and the order did not arrive in time.

Their only option for customer service is online chat which is based out of India (you can find a phone number to speak to a live person, use this option if you must). While these people may have a grasp of the English language, there is a definite barrier in understanding there.

After repeated chats which I was unable to keep a copy of despite their option to email, print or view the chat (convenient for them), being promised the order would arrive in time (though one agent said a day that had already passed repeatedly), the order did not arrive in time. I even tried upgrading shipping at my cost to speed it up to no avail.

I chatted with 5 separate online agents, I emailed a supposed manager who told me she was the highest level I could speak with and in the end, they dropped the ball every step of the way.

So, I wait to see if the order even arrives at all. Yeah, they refunded delivery. A lot of good that does me. If I had been given the shipping upgrade as I was told I was, the albums would have arrived in time.

Just a hint, many stores like Costco, WalMart, Walgreens, and CVS, can make photo albums/photo gifts in house and you can get them that day or the next. There are options even on Snapfish to pick up at a Walgreens. Use any other option instead of purchasing from Snapfish.

They need to revise their customer service options and use agents that actually understand English.

Do not use Snapfish. You can get the same things at other locations and often less expensive.

2014-11-16

"Beware, their photo books use poor quality paper; I ordered some photo books intended as gifts -- the colors in the photos looked washed out, almost akin to what you get by printing photos on laser printer paper!"

This review was modified by sgupta007 on November 16 2014 05:41:31 AM

Share Snapfish's store rating

Snapfish is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Snapfish is not a merchant member
Snapfish does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!