SnapfishCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.34/10 2.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I spent a lot of time writing captions on each of my 376 pictures from an overseas trip only to have none printed on the back of my photos as indicated on the site. When I called to question why, I was not only spoken to rudely, but was told that Snapfish does not do that. Why then is it an option under edit? Needless to say, I will be looking for someone else to print my pictures."

modified review This review was modified by coonsmj13 on August 20 2013 05:06:48 PM

"I ordered a photo book from snapfish and the site said it would take 3-5 days to send it. Later I saw that it would take about 14 days for the whole process and sending. So they claimed July 2nd it would arrive. Never did. I emailed them and they said that the picture quality was not at a high enough resolution so they could not send the photo book. Never told me anything. Never showed that some pictured had a low resolution. I'm highly disappointed and don't recommend this site for anyone. If for some reason they can't send you your purchase they won't tell you!! Find another site to order pictures and photo books so you can actually be happy with the product."

modified review This review was modified by jessica313 on July 16 2013 11:08:38 PM

"The more people know what horrible customer service and quality assurance is available from SnapFish, the better.
I don't understand why they keep showing up in top-five lists -- the cheap prints? The design of their confusing website from 1995?
I had prints sent from their central plant in the past that were good but opted to try the local Walgreens option. NOT a good idea: SnapFish does not honor quality problems (even though Walgreens, Costco and Walmart are offered as options); SnapFish will take your credit card info and show you a price but the reseller is the one that charges you; the color differences between 4x6 and 5x7 are truly awful with huge shifts of color for the same photo.
Contacted SnapFish and got the runaround mentioned by others. They should not offer these reseller services if they cannot back the service or quality. The bait-and-switch approach is very misleading -- it feels like you might be placing a SnapFish order but you are not! Beware!!

modified review This review was modified by missing_link on July 08 2013 09:45:40 AM

"I purchased a groupon with snapfish for a photo book. When I went to redeem it I couldn't figure it how to apply the $15 to the amount so I contacted snapfish and was told to contact groupon fora refund. I did not want a refund I wanted the order. Horrible customer service and does not honor their sales."

modified review This review was modified by Janetogburn1 on June 08 2013 05:53:32 AM

"Worst photo site ever. Software to add photos to books unnecessarily complicated if you just want to do something very simple, like put one photo on each page, centered and always the same size. The software makes you manually position each photo on each page, and you have to manually change the size to the size you want FOR EACH PAGE. Also prices are higher than the competition unless you get a special deal. Shipping uses UPS/USPS Mail Innovations, which is super-slow and doesn't generate a tracking number that is recognized by google, so you have to go through several steps to find tracking information.

On top of that, Snapfish ate up a credit voucher from Livingsocial before I could buy anything (apparently because I cleared my shopping cart to start over), then Snapfish refused to reapply the voucher or give me a credit for it. Customer service reps are in India and only do chat, and play dumb when you try to explain the problem.

"I love snapfish and always have. I needed two canvas photos in time for my Dad's birthday, and realized I wouldn't get them in time. Instead of paying for expedited shipping, I called, they put a rush on finishing order, and I got them one day early (4 days earlier than they were scheduled) -- free! They're awesome. And you can always find coupon codes online!"

"I absolutely love Snapfish! I have used their services for several years now and have always had great results. Their prices are fair, the quality is great, and their customer service is outstanding! I have ordered photobooks, calendars, notecards, photo prints of various sizes, mousepads, mugs, a large print framed by Snapfish and even a pencil box. They have all been wonderful products! One of the greatest things is if there is a problem with something, their customer service is prompt, friendly, and takes care of the problem right away. It just doesn't get better than that!"

"I'm surprised at reading that the other reviewers faced poor quality. Mine were fantastic! Colours were sharp and accurate, and that's all I need. I got 70 free glossy 4x6's with free shipping for a promotion that I was extremely fortunate to snap up.

I had no need to contact customer service, as they arrived undamaged 6 days after being notified that they were shipped, which was 9 days from checkout to arrival. I have no complaints, so this has been a great experience for me. Unfortunately, others seem to have had quite the opposite.

By the way, FLYJAN13 is the coupon code I used at checkout for free shipping. Expires 31 January 2013 :).

modified review This review was modified by NJ123 on January 21 2013 05:16:36 AM

"They are horrible and disrespectful. No one takes any responsibility for anything there. They are all india and give you fake names so you can not even file a complaint. They dont know how to make a photobook fit properly so they claimed it was escalated to the next level yet its been days and nothing... i contact them and still nothing. I can not order because they can not help me fix the issues to make th eorder."

"Awful. Terrible. Maddening. The worst. Did I mention awful? I had a coupon for 50% off of a photo book. I put the book together on their site. I got an error when trying to save, although it seemed to save. Logged out and back in, and my book was gone. Not only was it gone, but in my list of projects was a book of Tokyo 2006 by Robert. I am not Robert and I've never been to Tokyo. Chatted through online support and was informed they'd contact tech team and send email when resolved (and I'd be given another coupon code, since my coupon was expiring). Never received an email, but checked a couple of days later and could see the book I created. Hooray! Navigated through a few pages and suddenly, my book was gone again and there was Tokyo 2006. Contacted support via chat again and they could not find the book. They suggested I start over and provided a coupon code for 50% off my order. Started book over. Completed, placed in cart, and go to checkout. Coupon code will not work. If I remove coupon code, still informs me that my information is incomplete and to correct the items marked with red. All information is completed and no items marked with red. Can not check out and can not order book. Will be contacting someone tomorrow about this. Will NEVER do business with this company again. Absolutely ridiculous. "

"If you actually want what you order, don't use this site! I ordered photo books on Nov 20 for family members for Xmas presents. It's Dec 17 and they still aren't here. First order is stuck with USPS somewhere, re-ordered over a week ago and still haven't shipped. When I called and talked to a MANAGER, I received zero help - none! When I said I would never use them again the response was "I'll pass that feedback along." REALLY, that's all you have to say, really? Do yourself a favor and "pass" on Snapfish all together."

"I ordered holiday cards at this site. Although reasonable and quick, I was not impressed with the quality. Also, I did not order enough and needed more but their site was down. The next night I attempted again with site issues, yet again and chatted with an employee in their online chat room. I asked them if A, they could reorder an extra 20 cards for me since their site was down and B, asked if they could honor the better percentage off from the night before due to my not being able to order because of their site. The person responding did not answer either question and told me how to enter a promo code for tonight's discount which was substantially less. I am very frustrated that my questions were just completely ignored and because of the unimpressive quality, I will not be shopping there again."

"FABULOUS! I can't express enough my satisfaction with Snapfish. I ordered 3 Woven Photo Blankets (that hold 30 photos) and rec'd 2 within 7 days (the other one was ordered separate times and on its way. Ordered 12/12/12 and shipped 12/14/12 2 day process). They were beyond what I expected. They came out beautiful. However I will advise that the less photos are better, larger portrait photos come out clearer, the lighter/brighter also come out more detailed and on point. To much going on in a picture is more difficult to focus on the main character/person/object in the photo. Less is better. I also rec'd 50% off all orders and paid an extremely reasonable price for a GREAT product. Customer service/live chat was also very helpful. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SNAPFISH! Beyond satisfied. These are XMas gift for 3 grandparents and I am beyond confidant they will be overwhelmed with joy over these special/personal gifts from their kids & grandchildren. THANK YOU! "

"As far as finished product....beautiful. However, their customer service is suckish at best! My order was "shipped" more than 5 days ago from about 4 hours away. The tracking information that was given shows NO, that's right, zero, movement. Concerned I emailed customer service ( you can't contact them by phone for these issues. Nice huh?) and received a courtesy auto response. No actual help was given. Upon investigation ( mine not theirs ), package was sent regular mail and they gave me a ups tracking number for one of the packages! What the?? I was told in my courtesy auto reply that should my order not arrive in another 6 days they may be able to assist me in reordering my shipment. Thanks for the no help. "

"Terrible customer service - Not willing to work with me at all! Not to mention it took more than a week for them to arrive, which is not the case with Shutterfly.
I ordered Christmas cards and when they arrived they were so dark I could barely see them. I called customer service who told me the resolution on the photos was bad? These were taken by professional photographers, so know that's not the case. In any event I was told to upload the pictures at a higher resolution and order the cards again! Yes, they wanted me to pay for them again, not give me updated cards. I will NEVER EVER do business with this company again. Stunned at the lack of customer service, just completely stunned!

Snapfish is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Snapfish is not a merchant member
Snapfish does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!