Stores > Snapfish

• Snapfish

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-12-18

"I wish I could give 0 stars. We used to order from Snapfish for our annual Christmas picture cards, and figured lets use them this year, but we will NEVER make that mistake again. This year it's been the worst. We placed an order on 12/10/15 and as of today, 12/18/15, the order still says 'in process'. Customer service (or should I say WHAT customer service?) is non-existent and when you try to email or, heaven forbid, chat you get the standard canned response 'due to high volume..blah, blah, blah'. We're holding out hope that we get our Christmas picture cards BEFORE Christmas, but my guess is that's not going to happen. Do yourself a favor and get your picture cards from Costco. "

2015-12-18

"WORST SERVICE EVER!!! I have been waiting 18 days for my Christmas Cards. It is now December 18th and I am being told that they can not issue me a refund and not to worry cause my cards will arrive on time. I guess people like to get Christmas cards AFTER Christmas. I was told I could request my refund on the 18th. It is now the 18th and I am being told they can not issue me a refund. I ask to be in touch with a manager and they won't let me talk to a manager. This company is going out of business and is stealing the money of all of it's customers. Good bye Snapfish, you are going under and I will never use you again."

This review was modified by aldenny on December 18 2015 07:56:55 AM

2015-12-17

"Warning!!! Snapfish is awful. They can lose your order!!! That is what we did with mine. They canceled my photo calendar order after taking me hours to create it. They only sent and email saying that they were sorry that they had lost the information!! The customer service is useless. After countless times trying to resolve it through chat ( there is not way to get a person on the phone) they did nothing. They keep saying that they would escalate the issue and you just get a useless email solving nothing. So here I am close to Xmas and with not gifts. I think everyone should know. "

This review was modified by marujas on December 17 2015 11:10:48 AM

2015-12-15

"Never, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ORDER FROM SNAPFISH! they are not even worthy of any part of a star.
2 WEEK delivery to make a simple card. I PAID for EXPEDITED service. SNAPFISH thinks EXPEDITED delivery is 2 WEEKS!!!! It's been 2 weeks and still no cards. I would have had my cards a week ago with any other business.
NEVER NEVER SNAPFISH.
Incredibly the worst ever!! Obviously I am not the only one that has been dissatisfied. Wish I had looked at the reviews before I ordered.

This review was modified by mndisatisfied on December 15 2015 08:56:00 PM

2015-12-15

"Snapfish customer service is extremely unhelpful. Representatives are not honest in explanations and are not knowledgeable on product information. Snapfish does not honor its word with products and promotions. Poor business practice. "

This review was modified by Retaill on December 15 2015 08:11:45 AM

2015-12-15

"Snapfish cannot fulfill orders! I've been waiting 9 days for them to at least process my order, let alone ship it. The agents tell me to be patience, and they will send .... eventually. They say they have been overwhelmed by orders. I see all the competitors can handle processing in a timely manner with a much better product. Lesson learned... I will never use Snapfish again. They are completely unreliable. "

This review was modified by kturner70 on December 15 2015 07:09:06 AM

2015-12-15

"By far the worst customer service I have ever received. I ordered Christmas cards. When they didn't come in time, I asked for a credit to order New Years cards instead. They wouldn't work with me. They disconnected from our online chat, they responded to e-mails saying that my issue had been resolved and they refused a refund. Their website says 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but they wouldn't resolve the issue. They completely ignored me. "

This review was modified by Maribela86 on December 15 2015 06:47:12 AM

2015-12-14

"Wow, Snapfish has TRULY gone downhill over the past year. I use them for my holiday cards ever year. I hate their new site, but tolerated all the quirky features of their software to make my cards (and remake and remake and remake every time the system crashed). I get to the end...they no longer have my address book saved or can send the cards for me. The only reason to stay with them over the years has been because it is so easy to get things out to my people. They were unapologetic about the feature being gone and didn't say there were plans in the future to bring it back. I sucked it up and moved on. 10 days later...my order still shows "in process." The old Snapfish sent my cards in 1-6 days TO my recipients. Soooooo, now it's getting close to Christmas and I don't have cards in hand. I am still sitting on hold with them (18 minutes so far) to inquire about the order. I will be moving my photos/videos over to another site in 2016. There is no reason to use Snapfish. "

This review was modified by gnat72 on December 14 2015 11:42:27 AM

2015-12-10

"just awful. I will save the boring details. Just don't ever use them."

2015-12-02

"POOR QUALITY. WILL NOT USE AGAIN. "

This review was modified by Marian58 on December 02 2015 03:27:25 AM

2015-08-02

"I completed an 80 page 11 x 8 inch hard cover photobook and placed an order only to find I had omitted to include some very important photos. Just a few hours after submitting my order I tried to stop it in order to amend my photobook. Snapfish advised it wasn't possible to stop the order at this stage. However, they advised me that once the order was delivered, I could return by Freepost it for a full refund. I was very impressed as the omission of the special photographs was my fault, not theirs. I have yet to see how my photobook turns out, but at this stage I say - well done Snapfish."

This review was modified by waltonnz on August 02 2015 03:21:36 AM

2015-06-10

"Do not EVER use Snapfish for your photo needs. We created an album on their website and their preview software was messed up so there was an issue with the album when we received it. After googling for a phone number (they only give you online options on their website), I actually spoke with an English speaking person who was very responsive, but he was unable to deal directly with our problem. He had to move it up the chain to “technical support” which turned out to be a customer service rep emailing me from India. Now I am dealing with someone in a time zone halfway around the world so it’s not even being handled in a timely manner. If the first person I spoke with could have handled the problem on Monday, they could have expedited printing a corrected album and had it overnighted and we would have received it in time for our special event tonight. They originally printed and shipped it in one day so I know it’s possible it we weren’t time delayed in our communication. They are telling me it will take 1-5 days…that’s after they get my email tonight (where I told them for the second time to reprint it). It will be at least 4 days since my first communication before she forwards a “speed up request” to their corporate team. I really have no hope that this will ever be resolved."

This review was modified by PJFree on June 10 2015 10:26:56 AM

2015-05-03

"Snapfish has the absolutely WORST customer service ever!!! I ordered a custom photo book in which THEY made a mistake. I worked for 1.5 hours trying to help from their "Live Chat" customer "agents". The 3 agents I was assisted by did not have command of the English language. It was very frustrating trying to communicate with them. The solution to my problem was: they would CREDIT my Snapfish account for the defective product. I then had to reorder the product AND pay S/H. They said they would credit me for the $7.99 S/H. They did NOT. OMG I will never order from this company again. The only way you can contact them is through their "Live Chats" or email. Very shady!"

2015-03-04

"We ordered the usual calendars for the family (5) and two photo books for abroad. We did not have problem with 4 calendars and the photo book, but what they did with the last calendar, is unacceptable.
- they ran out of material, and did not inform us (actually confirmed the order)
- two weeks later they said they did not have material, but now they will send it
- again weeks later they said they could not send it out, because they don't deliver to abroad (they did deliver other two items)
- we gave them a local address, but it never arrived
- today, more than three month after the order they said finally that they will not have the material for it and will not be able to send it out (we would be happy to send it but...)
I will NEVER again order from them

2015-02-24

"Very displeased with this company. The pictures I received were very blurry and the colors bled. Customer service not very helpful and provided me ways to upload my picture for a better picture. My pictures were just fine. They have poor printing!!!"

Share Snapfish's store rating

Snapfish is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Snapfish is not a merchant member
Snapfish does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!