Stores > Snapfish

• Snapfish

Product & services pricing Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
2015-12-26

"Warning! Please do not order from Snapfish! I ordered my Christmas cards and paid an additional $39.99 for overnight shipping. They arrived FOUR days later and the print quality of the photo was very poor. I tried to contact "customer service" several times by live chat because they have no phone reps. I was disconnected several times after a lengthy wait. I then contacted them via email and received a computer generated response saying they were experiencing a very high number of customers needing customer service(shocker) and were behind. That was 5 days ago and I still haven't heard back. Today I tried the online chat again and explained that I wanted a full refund and was happy to send back the useless cards/envelopes in their original box. After being disconnected once again (which the next rep suggested was my internet..I was on a land line computer) followed by excessive wait times for responses, I was told to upload several pictures, which I did. I was told the print quality was fine (in his opinion) and that if I wanted a refund (even though they arrived too late to send as well) I would have to wait for a "higher up" associate to contact me via email in the next 24-48 hours. I explained that I've been waiting for 5 days already and the associate disconnected from the chat. Beware of Snapchat! The quality is poor, they are unprofessional and come late and the customer service is NON-EXISTENT! I will be shocked if they stay in business. Next year I will save myself the effort, frustration, time and money and donate what I would've spent on the cards and postage to charity and post my card on social media."

2015-12-23

"WISH I HAD FOUND THIS SITE BEFORE I ORDERED AND SNAPFISH SCREWED UP MY CHRISTMAS TOO….YES IT IS THE NIGHT OF DEC. 23 AND I STILL DONT HAVE MY ORDER OR HAVE I HAD A CONVERSATION WITH A HUMAN ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR OVER 14 HOURS.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER USE SHUTTERFLY AT LEAST THEY SHIP WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL!!!!!!!

This review was modified by sadservice on December 23 2015 10:22:34 PM

2015-12-21

"I ordered a few photo books and prints. Not only do they send WAY too many emails every day, but they give you all these offer codes that you can only use 1 at a time, which leaves you paying out of the butt for shipping. In addition, I got some free prints, but the quality was CRAP. They were all grainy! I ordered the same prints from Walgreens and they came out fine, so it's definitely NOT the pictures. The prices are tempting, but if you want QUALITY, go somewhere else. Also, the two times I spoke with customer service, they weren't helpful and weren't very nice."

This review was modified by Aem492 on December 21 2015 09:31:09 AM

2015-12-19

"Snapfish sent the wrong envelopes with our card order. Only way to contact them is thru chat. I started at number 200 in the queue. We did not receive an order confirmation. They have guaranteed that I will never purchase from them again. "

This review was modified by graytoppop on December 19 2015 09:28:45 AM

"My review to Snapfish...enjoy

I am so beyond frustrated with your company. You have RUINED my Christmas this year. There are few things I look forward to during the holiday season, and sending out my annual Christmas card is one of them. Personally, I like to send them out within the first week or two of December.
I placed my order 11/30 and paid for overnight shipping. Here it is 12/18 and I am still without. I was told by a SNAPFISH representative "Madonna" that I would have my order by 12/18. I received an email about my order being shipped on 12/17. Then today, I get another email update about my shipping date being moved to Monday 12/21 - this is not a UPS issue, this is a SNAPFISH issue. My shipping label may have been created 12/17 but my order was not provided to UPS until 12/18 thus pushing back my delivery.
I am also frustrated that I am trying to convey just how pissed off I am but I'm not able to truly do this because there is no phone # to call and speak with someone. Judging by my experience I can see why there is no phone number...because you don't want to continuously deal with unsatisfied customers due to your lack of order fulfillment. I imagine it is easier to have a chat with them, and when your representatives have had enough and not able to remedy the situation, they can simply disconnect that chat stating “”Because we have not heard from you in some time…” when in fact I am replying quickly.
Not only will I never use your company again, I will make sure that I give the worst review (aka THE TRUTH) about your company to anyone looking for a recommendation. At this point, I would have been better off having sixty 4x6 pictures printed up at COSTCO and having my 6 year old write Merry Christmas in sharpie across the photo - this would have been a better result then what I have received from your company.

2015-12-18

"I wish I could give 0 stars. We used to order from Snapfish for our annual Christmas picture cards, and figured lets use them this year, but we will NEVER make that mistake again. This year it's been the worst. We placed an order on 12/10/15 and as of today, 12/18/15, the order still says 'in process'. Customer service (or should I say WHAT customer service?) is non-existent and when you try to email or, heaven forbid, chat you get the standard canned response 'due to high volume..blah, blah, blah'. We're holding out hope that we get our Christmas picture cards BEFORE Christmas, but my guess is that's not going to happen. Do yourself a favor and get your picture cards from Costco. "

2015-12-18

"WORST SERVICE EVER!!! I have been waiting 18 days for my Christmas Cards. It is now December 18th and I am being told that they can not issue me a refund and not to worry cause my cards will arrive on time. I guess people like to get Christmas cards AFTER Christmas. I was told I could request my refund on the 18th. It is now the 18th and I am being told they can not issue me a refund. I ask to be in touch with a manager and they won't let me talk to a manager. This company is going out of business and is stealing the money of all of it's customers. Good bye Snapfish, you are going under and I will never use you again."

This review was modified by aldenny on December 18 2015 07:56:55 AM

2015-12-17

"Warning!!! Snapfish is awful. They can lose your order!!! That is what we did with mine. They canceled my photo calendar order after taking me hours to create it. They only sent and email saying that they were sorry that they had lost the information!! The customer service is useless. After countless times trying to resolve it through chat ( there is not way to get a person on the phone) they did nothing. They keep saying that they would escalate the issue and you just get a useless email solving nothing. So here I am close to Xmas and with not gifts. I think everyone should know. "

This review was modified by marujas on December 17 2015 11:10:48 AM

2015-12-15

"Never, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ORDER FROM SNAPFISH! they are not even worthy of any part of a star.
2 WEEK delivery to make a simple card. I PAID for EXPEDITED service. SNAPFISH thinks EXPEDITED delivery is 2 WEEKS!!!! It's been 2 weeks and still no cards. I would have had my cards a week ago with any other business.
NEVER NEVER SNAPFISH.
Incredibly the worst ever!! Obviously I am not the only one that has been dissatisfied. Wish I had looked at the reviews before I ordered.

This review was modified by mndisatisfied on December 15 2015 08:56:00 PM

2015-12-15

"Snapfish customer service is extremely unhelpful. Representatives are not honest in explanations and are not knowledgeable on product information. Snapfish does not honor its word with products and promotions. Poor business practice. "

This review was modified by Retaill on December 15 2015 08:11:45 AM

2015-12-15

"Snapfish cannot fulfill orders! I've been waiting 9 days for them to at least process my order, let alone ship it. The agents tell me to be patience, and they will send .... eventually. They say they have been overwhelmed by orders. I see all the competitors can handle processing in a timely manner with a much better product. Lesson learned... I will never use Snapfish again. They are completely unreliable. "

This review was modified by kturner70 on December 15 2015 07:09:06 AM

2015-12-15

"By far the worst customer service I have ever received. I ordered Christmas cards. When they didn't come in time, I asked for a credit to order New Years cards instead. They wouldn't work with me. They disconnected from our online chat, they responded to e-mails saying that my issue had been resolved and they refused a refund. Their website says 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but they wouldn't resolve the issue. They completely ignored me. "

This review was modified by Maribela86 on December 15 2015 06:47:12 AM

2015-12-14

"Wow, Snapfish has TRULY gone downhill over the past year. I use them for my holiday cards ever year. I hate their new site, but tolerated all the quirky features of their software to make my cards (and remake and remake and remake every time the system crashed). I get to the end...they no longer have my address book saved or can send the cards for me. The only reason to stay with them over the years has been because it is so easy to get things out to my people. They were unapologetic about the feature being gone and didn't say there were plans in the future to bring it back. I sucked it up and moved on. 10 days later...my order still shows "in process." The old Snapfish sent my cards in 1-6 days TO my recipients. Soooooo, now it's getting close to Christmas and I don't have cards in hand. I am still sitting on hold with them (18 minutes so far) to inquire about the order. I will be moving my photos/videos over to another site in 2016. There is no reason to use Snapfish. "

This review was modified by gnat72 on December 14 2015 11:42:27 AM

2015-12-10

"just awful. I will save the boring details. Just don't ever use them."

2015-12-02

"POOR QUALITY. WILL NOT USE AGAIN. "

This review was modified by Marian58 on December 02 2015 03:27:25 AM

Share Snapfish's store rating

Snapfish is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Snapfish is not a merchant member
Snapfish does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!