• Snapfish

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2014-12-13

"Ordered my holiday cards 2 weeks ago. They still say "in process". When I asked customer service for an update they just said "please do not worry about the arrival of your order," and to "please wait 2 more business days". Well I am worried and it's been over 2 business days and I still have no cards. When I asked to cancel my order I was told, "due to the christmas season we can't cancel the order". Absolutely ridiculous. Even asking about the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and they just said they can't cancel the order. It wasn't until I threatened to come on here and review that the service rep offered me a refund. I did receive my refund and the cards are still "in process". I've ordered from another site and thankfully I'll get them just in time to get out before Christmas. "

This review was modified by Eric159357 on December 13 2014 06:00:30 AM

2014-12-13

"Their user interface is very easy and their prices are good which is why I go back year after year. However, I am a US Government employee that lives in Africa. It seems that Snapfish blocks IP addresses from the entire continent of Africa. This is the most short sited, naive business decision I have ever heard of from any company. Just because there are a few fraudulent people in Africa they block the entire continent!? Why don't they block every other country? There is fraud everywhere. Then when I finally was able to process my order Snapfish had locked my account and they continued to tell me that it was my bank that would not process the transaction when it was actually Snapfish that had locked my account. Very poor business practices with this company."

2014-12-12

"My first order didn't come, so I talked to customer service who willingly submitted a second order with 2-day delivery, free of charge. I was happy that they were willing to comply. However, the pictures were not the best quality... And that means that I'm going to go elsewhere to have my photos redone. Only a few images came out well, but 75% of them were fuzzy-looking. They should not have been because my uploaded images were high-resolution. I wouldn't order again."

This review was modified by 726days on December 12 2014 09:05:41 PM

2014-12-10

"I'm writing this review because it seems most people who have written are biased due to a negative experience. I ordered holiday pictures (single sided + envelopes) to mail out this year. There were many designs to chose from and the customization process was great. I was able to crop my picture as desired and change what the card said. I ordered 360 photos and was able to find a coupon code on their home page that discounted my cost by more than half. Received the pictures 5 days later and they all look very nice, I especially like the matte finish.

My only issues are that I wish the photo paper was thicker, it's a little flimsy, but maybe I missed the option to "upgrade". I also paid for 2 day shipping and it took 3 (and shipping is pricey), but that's not really an issue. Most complaints seem to be geared towards customer service but luckily I didn't have to interact with them.

Overall, I had a very nice experience and it was significantly cheaper than any similar website I found. I can only speak for the quality of and experience I had dealing with photo prints, but I would definitely use Snapfish again."

2014-12-10

"I just received my order. The cropping was all wrong and off. So I went to the LiveChat and talked to a lady. She basically said I am from Canada so I can't edit and to just submit the order...really?!?!?! I just wasted my money. All she said was "Sorry for the inconvenience" Wow, thanks for all your help!! No refund, no reprints..nothing!!!
I will never order from Snapfish again..I will also advise friends and family not to order from this awful company!!!!"

This review was modified by nonyah22 on December 10 2014 09:59:29 AM

2014-12-10

"DO NOT order your holiday gift from Snapfish! You'll never get it. They blame the mail system when it's the company that ships via UPS mail innovations which means UPS turns over the packages to your local USPS system and no longer uses the tracking number provided...basically the worst mail service you could get! "

2014-11-25

"1997 era website, circa 1600s customer service. Edits that disappear, inability to go back, archaic navigation. Coupons that don't work, discounts that disappear on the billing page. While they surely do something well, they have yet to show it on anything I've ever done with them."

This review was modified by LGpro on November 25 2014 02:27:41 PM

2014-11-19

"I will never, ever, use this service again. If I could give it no stars, I would.

I ordered a number of photo books as gifts. I was promised a certain date of delivery by multiple agents and the order did not arrive in time.

Their only option for customer service is online chat which is based out of India (you can find a phone number to speak to a live person, use this option if you must). While these people may have a grasp of the English language, there is a definite barrier in understanding there.

After repeated chats which I was unable to keep a copy of despite their option to email, print or view the chat (convenient for them), being promised the order would arrive in time (though one agent said a day that had already passed repeatedly), the order did not arrive in time. I even tried upgrading shipping at my cost to speed it up to no avail.

I chatted with 5 separate online agents, I emailed a supposed manager who told me she was the highest level I could speak with and in the end, they dropped the ball every step of the way.

So, I wait to see if the order even arrives at all. Yeah, they refunded delivery. A lot of good that does me. If I had been given the shipping upgrade as I was told I was, the albums would have arrived in time.

Just a hint, many stores like Costco, WalMart, Walgreens, and CVS, can make photo albums/photo gifts in house and you can get them that day or the next. There are options even on Snapfish to pick up at a Walgreens. Use any other option instead of purchasing from Snapfish.

They need to revise their customer service options and use agents that actually understand English.

Do not use Snapfish. You can get the same things at other locations and often less expensive. "

2014-11-16

"Beware, their photo books use poor quality paper; I ordered some photo books intended as gifts -- the colors in the photos looked washed out, almost akin to what you get by printing photos on laser printer paper!"

This review was modified by sgupta007 on November 16 2014 05:41:31 AM

Snapfish User

2014-09-10

"the absolute worst ever customer service and confusing website. so difficult to navigate and finds what you are looking for. website feels like it was designed by angry people who only want to confuse and frustrate the users"

2014-08-10

"I have been using snapfish for several years. Although I think their products are acceptable and in some cases, above average in quality, I think they have one of the worst customer management services. The customer service agents I have encountered, both on the phone and on "live-chat, have little command of the English language and only minimal knowledge of how the site works. I also think the snapfish website is poorly designed and does not function well."

This review was modified by kel1950 on August 10 2014 03:08:53 PM

2014-07-29

"Beware of Snapfish advertising. I received an email offering 60% off my cart, but when I went to checkout, that was not the correct discount amount. Customer service said the discount was only on the base book and not the additional pages. Obviously the additional pages were in the cart. That was not stated in the e-mail (apparently in some small print somewhere on their website.) I did qualify for a 50% discount, however, it cost me an extra $13 from what I had planned on paying. Unfortunately, I had invested too much time assembling a 120 page book, I was not going to start over with a competitor."

This review was modified by tom1115 on July 30 2014 12:17:21 PM

2014-05-08

"I ordered graduation invites for local pickup, no problem and they looked great, so when I received an email announcing their new CAP AND GOWN graduation book, I thought I'd give them a try. No cap and gown theme listed when you get to the book creation pages. Live chat and customer service emails totally unhelpful. Finally spoke with someone on the phone who explained that they were having technical difficulties with that offer. They DID generously offer a free book for my troubles, but I think I will just stay with Shutterfly. So far, no problems with Shutterfly service. I guess I want it all; price, quality and service... the reason these companies can offer great products at low prices, is their decision to minimize customer service expense by outsourcing this function to a foreign call center. I guess you get what you pay for!"

This review was modified by Kelligirlwyo on May 08 2014 11:29:16 AM

2014-01-03

"I will never use them again.
Ordered my Christmas cards which were delivered with a spelling error. After calling customer services and barely being able to communicate with the agent(major language issues), I was sent the same cards with the same error again. Had to go to Walgreens for my cards in order to get them out before Christmas. I will never use Snapfish again and would not recommend them to anyone."

This review was modified by Unhappy125 on January 03 2014 04:26:38 AM

2013-12-23

"Very disappointing. I placed a Christmas card order on Dec.15th and paid extra for 1 day delivery. The next day I got a confirmation e-mail informing me that it would take 3-5 business day to process my order. When I was designing my card the site did not stated anything about the 3-5 day processing. On Dec. 20th I got a e-mail from Snapfish that my order was ready to ship and they gave me a tracking number for UPS. Since I paid for 1 day delivery I thought I would have my cards on Dec. 21st, well instead UPS quoted a delivery date of Dec. 23rd after 3:00pm. It is now Dec. 23rd 11:24pm and no cards have arrived. This was my first time using Snapfish and this WILL BE MY LAST TIME. Consumer beware!!!"

This review was modified by LifeInTheBigCity on December 23 2013 09:30:12 PM

Share Snapfish's store rating

Snapfish is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Snapfish is not a merchant member
Snapfish does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!