SnapfishCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Awful. Terrible. Maddening. The worst. Did I mention awful? I had a coupon for 50% off of a photo book. I put the book together on their site. I got an error when trying to save, although it seemed to save. Logged out and back in, and my book was gone. Not only was it gone, but in my list of projects was a book of Tokyo 2006 by Robert. I am not Robert and I've never been to Tokyo. Chatted through online support and was informed they'd contact tech team and send email when resolved (and I'd be given another coupon code, since my coupon was expiring). Never received an email, but checked a couple of days later and could see the book I created. Hooray! Navigated through a few pages and suddenly, my book was gone again and there was Tokyo 2006. Contacted support via chat again and they could not find the book. They suggested I start over and provided a coupon code for 50% off my order. Started book over. Completed, placed in cart, and go to checkout. Coupon code will not work. If I remove coupon code, still informs me that my information is incomplete and to correct the items marked with red. All information is completed and no items marked with red. Can not check out and can not order book. Will be contacting someone tomorrow about this. Will NEVER do business with this company again. Absolutely ridiculous. "

"If you actually want what you order, don't use this site! I ordered photo books on Nov 20 for family members for Xmas presents. It's Dec 17 and they still aren't here. First order is stuck with USPS somewhere, re-ordered over a week ago and still haven't shipped. When I called and talked to a MANAGER, I received zero help - none! When I said I would never use them again the response was "I'll pass that feedback along." REALLY, that's all you have to say, really? Do yourself a favor and "pass" on Snapfish all together."

"I ordered holiday cards at this site. Although reasonable and quick, I was not impressed with the quality. Also, I did not order enough and needed more but their site was down. The next night I attempted again with site issues, yet again and chatted with an employee in their online chat room. I asked them if A, they could reorder an extra 20 cards for me since their site was down and B, asked if they could honor the better percentage off from the night before due to my not being able to order because of their site. The person responding did not answer either question and told me how to enter a promo code for tonight's discount which was substantially less. I am very frustrated that my questions were just completely ignored and because of the unimpressive quality, I will not be shopping there again."

"FABULOUS! I can't express enough my satisfaction with Snapfish. I ordered 3 Woven Photo Blankets (that hold 30 photos) and rec'd 2 within 7 days (the other one was ordered separate times and on its way. Ordered 12/12/12 and shipped 12/14/12 2 day process). They were beyond what I expected. They came out beautiful. However I will advise that the less photos are better, larger portrait photos come out clearer, the lighter/brighter also come out more detailed and on point. To much going on in a picture is more difficult to focus on the main character/person/object in the photo. Less is better. I also rec'd 50% off all orders and paid an extremely reasonable price for a GREAT product. Customer service/live chat was also very helpful. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SNAPFISH! Beyond satisfied. These are XMas gift for 3 grandparents and I am beyond confidant they will be overwhelmed with joy over these special/personal gifts from their kids & grandchildren. THANK YOU! "

"As far as finished product....beautiful. However, their customer service is suckish at best! My order was "shipped" more than 5 days ago from about 4 hours away. The tracking information that was given shows NO, that's right, zero, movement. Concerned I emailed customer service ( you can't contact them by phone for these issues. Nice huh?) and received a courtesy auto response. No actual help was given. Upon investigation ( mine not theirs ), package was sent regular mail and they gave me a ups tracking number for one of the packages! What the?? I was told in my courtesy auto reply that should my order not arrive in another 6 days they may be able to assist me in reordering my shipment. Thanks for the no help. "

"Terrible customer service - Not willing to work with me at all! Not to mention it took more than a week for them to arrive, which is not the case with Shutterfly.
I ordered Christmas cards and when they arrived they were so dark I could barely see them. I called customer service who told me the resolution on the photos was bad? These were taken by professional photographers, so know that's not the case. In any event I was told to upload the pictures at a higher resolution and order the cards again! Yes, they wanted me to pay for them again, not give me updated cards. I will NEVER EVER do business with this company again. Stunned at the lack of customer service, just completely stunned!

"Hi,

For all those people outside US trying to get their prints from Snapfish, please dont! I live in Dubai and thought of trying out Snapfish and extremely dissappointed with their service. My prints were shipped out on 3rd Sept 2012 and till date - 8th Oct 2012 I have no update. Spoke to customer service several times they said that it takes 40 business days and the executive says that if I dont get it within that timeframe I should contact them and they will then ship it again!!! or else refund my money which will again take forever.

"Snapfish offers the absolute worst print quality I have ever experienced. I ordered an 11x14 poster print that I have also ordered from other companies in the past but decided to give snapfish a try.. BIG MISTAKE.. My photo was over exposed and they lightened it to a disturbing degree! I spoke with them and they sent out another poster free to me but the next poster I received was more blown out and worse than the last one. I even asked them to not lighten it at all what so ever. I assume those a huge part is lack of calibration as well. If you are a print company CALIBRATE your printers!!"

"This was my first time using the site and it went great. I ordered a Collage Poster print at 20"x30" and it came out fantastic. I notice all these 1 star reviews on here complaining about blurred photos and what not, well, those people are obviously retarded and are doing it way wrong.

When you use a photo, make sure you use a photo that is large and uncompressed. for instance the file sizes on one of my bigger photos was 1920x1080 that went on the collage. That is relatively small for "printing" but it still turned out great.

I imagine people are submitting very small photos and are wanting them to look just as good as they do small as they would on a much larger print. Thats not how hit works, they are forced to stretch the image to the print size. So no need to blame them for something thats impossible for them to fix.

The bigger the file size and resolution the better. The more pixels the better the outcome. its that simple.

---
My one complaint which isn't even bad is that between the glass and the poster in the frame was a very small dust smudge or something. Its not on one of the pictures themselves but rather on a black portion of the poster. Not a big deal, not even noticeable unless you really look at it.

"I have never been so frustrated with ordering anything in my life!!! I hardly ever write reviews but this is rediculous. I uploaded several pictures to order and submitted them to print. I got a conformation saying my order was received and will arrive in 5 days. 5 days later I get online to check my order status and on my account it says my order was cancelled. I didnt receive an email or any type of notice and I did not can el the order. I contact cs thru email, chat and phone and told them the issue. 2 days later I heard back from them saying they rejected it (even tho they already charged my cc) Customer service said I needed to upload a copyright release on some of the photos. That took about 2 minutes and I send a follow up email saying its been done please process my prints. I get an email 2 days after that saying they cancelled my order due to copyright and I need to upload the release. ( are you kidding me I put that exactly how and where they asked me to before they even thought about writing this email!). I submitted another request for help and the cs rep sends me an email talking about me that she meant to send to someone else... I will not ever use snapfish again. There are so many other places out there I don't need this headache from dealing with idiots! My issue has still NOT been resolved and it doesn't seem like they care about losing customers. "

modified review This review was modified by Kfroberts on April 10 2012 11:41:15 PM

"The original site for my family to produce table top books from digital photography, they have been knocked on their heads by Shutterfly in terms of flexibility, navigation on the site and the ability to be creative with the production of your photos. Both sites stink in terms of customer service. And this is important; because if you need something, if something goes wrong (as it has with each site), it is nearly impossible to get resolution. In my opinion, there is a market to offer this product on a stable, dependable platform, with easy to use creativity...that also has good, solid and caring customer service."

"Okay, I honestly do not know why people are complaining about Snapfish. I have a Canon T2i and 3 canon lenses, I also use my 50mm 1.4 lens quite often, and when print LOTS of photos, I WANT TO GET A DEAL! So, when I do print, I generally only print when Snapfish has their penny prints deal (300-500 photos [and I print multiple orders, because you just can't beat that]). But, honestly, I was reading through these reviews, and actually laughed because the ONLY time your prints will look bad from snapfish, is either when you have bad photos, OR, you didn't format it for printing. If you have a photo that was taken from a camera that doesn't have very many megapixels, and you WANT to get a huge blow up print of it, well, guess what....not going to happen. So many complain about Snapfish printing photos that are bad quality.....when really, although Snapfish isn't Millers Professional Lab or WHCC, they still have good print IF you format them for whatever size you're wanting to print. If you want just a 4X6, don't over sharpen it, over saturate it, etc....it just makes your photo look awful. People don't cuztomize their photos before printing, and upload them directly from their computer and expect them to get GREAT AMAZING photos for only a penny. yea, you get what you pay for, but if you has photos that were properly formatted for print, you wouldn't get BAD print from Snapfish. I know, I order from them all of the time. My first order was really bad, but then I realize that you can't upload compressed files, or photos that are blown up, cropped, or overly edited. They get pixelated, and it looks bad. Since then, I've ordered from Snapfish 95% of all my photos when they have their penny prints deal, I save so much money, and I get REALLY AMAZING 4X6 prints. Seriously, they're really REALLY good. Just upload them in the exact quality that you took them in (no compression) and you'll be just fine. I really do like Snapfish a lot, and with many of hte 4X6 prints that I get printed off from them, they're really so good that I can't tell a difference in quality compared to Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, or any other printing site online...and I've printed at ALOT! Snapfish's color quality, is alot more colorful as well. I honestly believe that you're coming out on the better end with Snapfish than walmart, only if you send in photos that are formatted for a 4X6 size. Don't expect a photo the size of a wallet photo on your computer screen, to fit the size of a printed 4X6....it will be pixelated. I recently ordered 2 photos from my 18 megapixel camera, to be posters, one 12X18 poster, and another 20X30. BOTH WERE extremely impressive. I was actually shocked and didn't expect it to be quite that good."

"When you submit and order it can stay in "processing" for a week and half and does NOT allow you to cancel the order until it changes to processing. By then it is too late and you cannot get a refund. My holiday pics were ordered in plenty of time to arrive on time (the photo book I ordered did!) but because they did a LivingSocial they must have been extremely backed up for normal pics orders. They only resolution was "we will make sure they arrive before Dec 24" which doesn't help someone going out of town before that!
Horrible wait times for customer service to tell me "we can't cancel your order yet" (mult times!) and then "too late your order was processed" you had to cancel w/in 30 mins or ordering! Should have stayed with shutterfly!

"Have had a few problems with Snapfish lately. I ordered from them in the past and was pleased, but the last few books I have ordered were not dark and sharp, even though the image I sent was very appropriate for the smaller size printed. Second, I ordered a book on 12-12 and when I went online to check the tracking, my order # was listed instead of a real tracking #. When I called customer service to ask about it, I was told that there was no way to track it with the wrong number so there was no guarantee that it would arrive by the holidays. Luckily this was not a main gift, but the way they handled my problem will ensure that I use Shutterfly (never had a problem with them and the quality and clarity was top notch) in the future. I cheaped out by using Snapfish because they were offering free shipping and discounts but it wasn't worth it. Perhaps others will have a better experience, but as for me once burned, twice shy. I've now been burned a few times."

"Ordered Snapfish xmas, photo cards... no issues with quality or shipping time. Ordered 12/16 Fr & by Sun cards were done & at UPS for delivery... Received TUam 12/20. 1st time using Snapfish... they are not nearly as good as Tiny Prints. Tiny prints has more choice in paper quality, envelopes, return address labels, and card design! Their site is even a bit easier to use. ALSO MOST IMPORTANT: Irked that Snapfish forces you to buy in 20 card lots... 20, 40, 60, etc. I used about 45 cards... forced to pay for all that extra just to ensure not being short. Consumer not informed until you are done creating your card and ready to check out. Would have gone back to Tiny Prints if I wasn't running so close to xmas. Will likely NOT use Snapfish again.

Snapfish is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Snapfish is not a merchant member
Snapfish does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!