SnapfishCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I purchased a groupon with snapfish for a photo book. When I went to redeem it I couldn't figure it how to apply the $15 to the amount so I contacted snapfish and was told to contact groupon fora refund. I did not want a refund I wanted the order. Horrible customer service and does not honor their sales."

modified review This review was modified by Janetogburn1 on June 08 2013 05:53:32 AM

"Worst photo site ever. Software to add photos to books unnecessarily complicated if you just want to do something very simple, like put one photo on each page, centered and always the same size. The software makes you manually position each photo on each page, and you have to manually change the size to the size you want FOR EACH PAGE. Also prices are higher than the competition unless you get a special deal. Shipping uses UPS/USPS Mail Innovations, which is super-slow and doesn't generate a tracking number that is recognized by google, so you have to go through several steps to find tracking information.

On top of that, Snapfish ate up a credit voucher from Livingsocial before I could buy anything (apparently because I cleared my shopping cart to start over), then Snapfish refused to reapply the voucher or give me a credit for it. Customer service reps are in India and only do chat, and play dumb when you try to explain the problem.

"I love snapfish and always have. I needed two canvas photos in time for my Dad's birthday, and realized I wouldn't get them in time. Instead of paying for expedited shipping, I called, they put a rush on finishing order, and I got them one day early (4 days earlier than they were scheduled) -- free! They're awesome. And you can always find coupon codes online!"

"I absolutely love Snapfish! I have used their services for several years now and have always had great results. Their prices are fair, the quality is great, and their customer service is outstanding! I have ordered photobooks, calendars, notecards, photo prints of various sizes, mousepads, mugs, a large print framed by Snapfish and even a pencil box. They have all been wonderful products! One of the greatest things is if there is a problem with something, their customer service is prompt, friendly, and takes care of the problem right away. It just doesn't get better than that!"

"I'm surprised at reading that the other reviewers faced poor quality. Mine were fantastic! Colours were sharp and accurate, and that's all I need. I got 70 free glossy 4x6's with free shipping for a promotion that I was extremely fortunate to snap up.

I had no need to contact customer service, as they arrived undamaged 6 days after being notified that they were shipped, which was 9 days from checkout to arrival. I have no complaints, so this has been a great experience for me. Unfortunately, others seem to have had quite the opposite.

By the way, FLYJAN13 is the coupon code I used at checkout for free shipping. Expires 31 January 2013 :).

modified review This review was modified by NJ123 on January 21 2013 05:16:36 AM

"They are horrible and disrespectful. No one takes any responsibility for anything there. They are all india and give you fake names so you can not even file a complaint. They dont know how to make a photobook fit properly so they claimed it was escalated to the next level yet its been days and nothing... i contact them and still nothing. I can not order because they can not help me fix the issues to make th eorder."

"Awful. Terrible. Maddening. The worst. Did I mention awful? I had a coupon for 50% off of a photo book. I put the book together on their site. I got an error when trying to save, although it seemed to save. Logged out and back in, and my book was gone. Not only was it gone, but in my list of projects was a book of Tokyo 2006 by Robert. I am not Robert and I've never been to Tokyo. Chatted through online support and was informed they'd contact tech team and send email when resolved (and I'd be given another coupon code, since my coupon was expiring). Never received an email, but checked a couple of days later and could see the book I created. Hooray! Navigated through a few pages and suddenly, my book was gone again and there was Tokyo 2006. Contacted support via chat again and they could not find the book. They suggested I start over and provided a coupon code for 50% off my order. Started book over. Completed, placed in cart, and go to checkout. Coupon code will not work. If I remove coupon code, still informs me that my information is incomplete and to correct the items marked with red. All information is completed and no items marked with red. Can not check out and can not order book. Will be contacting someone tomorrow about this. Will NEVER do business with this company again. Absolutely ridiculous. "

"If you actually want what you order, don't use this site! I ordered photo books on Nov 20 for family members for Xmas presents. It's Dec 17 and they still aren't here. First order is stuck with USPS somewhere, re-ordered over a week ago and still haven't shipped. When I called and talked to a MANAGER, I received zero help - none! When I said I would never use them again the response was "I'll pass that feedback along." REALLY, that's all you have to say, really? Do yourself a favor and "pass" on Snapfish all together."

"I ordered holiday cards at this site. Although reasonable and quick, I was not impressed with the quality. Also, I did not order enough and needed more but their site was down. The next night I attempted again with site issues, yet again and chatted with an employee in their online chat room. I asked them if A, they could reorder an extra 20 cards for me since their site was down and B, asked if they could honor the better percentage off from the night before due to my not being able to order because of their site. The person responding did not answer either question and told me how to enter a promo code for tonight's discount which was substantially less. I am very frustrated that my questions were just completely ignored and because of the unimpressive quality, I will not be shopping there again."

"FABULOUS! I can't express enough my satisfaction with Snapfish. I ordered 3 Woven Photo Blankets (that hold 30 photos) and rec'd 2 within 7 days (the other one was ordered separate times and on its way. Ordered 12/12/12 and shipped 12/14/12 2 day process). They were beyond what I expected. They came out beautiful. However I will advise that the less photos are better, larger portrait photos come out clearer, the lighter/brighter also come out more detailed and on point. To much going on in a picture is more difficult to focus on the main character/person/object in the photo. Less is better. I also rec'd 50% off all orders and paid an extremely reasonable price for a GREAT product. Customer service/live chat was also very helpful. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SNAPFISH! Beyond satisfied. These are XMas gift for 3 grandparents and I am beyond confidant they will be overwhelmed with joy over these special/personal gifts from their kids & grandchildren. THANK YOU! "

"As far as finished product....beautiful. However, their customer service is suckish at best! My order was "shipped" more than 5 days ago from about 4 hours away. The tracking information that was given shows NO, that's right, zero, movement. Concerned I emailed customer service ( you can't contact them by phone for these issues. Nice huh?) and received a courtesy auto response. No actual help was given. Upon investigation ( mine not theirs ), package was sent regular mail and they gave me a ups tracking number for one of the packages! What the?? I was told in my courtesy auto reply that should my order not arrive in another 6 days they may be able to assist me in reordering my shipment. Thanks for the no help. "

"Terrible customer service - Not willing to work with me at all! Not to mention it took more than a week for them to arrive, which is not the case with Shutterfly.
I ordered Christmas cards and when they arrived they were so dark I could barely see them. I called customer service who told me the resolution on the photos was bad? These were taken by professional photographers, so know that's not the case. In any event I was told to upload the pictures at a higher resolution and order the cards again! Yes, they wanted me to pay for them again, not give me updated cards. I will NEVER EVER do business with this company again. Stunned at the lack of customer service, just completely stunned!

"Hi,

For all those people outside US trying to get their prints from Snapfish, please dont! I live in Dubai and thought of trying out Snapfish and extremely dissappointed with their service. My prints were shipped out on 3rd Sept 2012 and till date - 8th Oct 2012 I have no update. Spoke to customer service several times they said that it takes 40 business days and the executive says that if I dont get it within that timeframe I should contact them and they will then ship it again!!! or else refund my money which will again take forever.

"Snapfish offers the absolute worst print quality I have ever experienced. I ordered an 11x14 poster print that I have also ordered from other companies in the past but decided to give snapfish a try.. BIG MISTAKE.. My photo was over exposed and they lightened it to a disturbing degree! I spoke with them and they sent out another poster free to me but the next poster I received was more blown out and worse than the last one. I even asked them to not lighten it at all what so ever. I assume those a huge part is lack of calibration as well. If you are a print company CALIBRATE your printers!!"

"This was my first time using the site and it went great. I ordered a Collage Poster print at 20"x30" and it came out fantastic. I notice all these 1 star reviews on here complaining about blurred photos and what not, well, those people are obviously retarded and are doing it way wrong.

When you use a photo, make sure you use a photo that is large and uncompressed. for instance the file sizes on one of my bigger photos was 1920x1080 that went on the collage. That is relatively small for "printing" but it still turned out great.

I imagine people are submitting very small photos and are wanting them to look just as good as they do small as they would on a much larger print. Thats not how hit works, they are forced to stretch the image to the print size. So no need to blame them for something thats impossible for them to fix.

The bigger the file size and resolution the better. The more pixels the better the outcome. its that simple.

---
My one complaint which isn't even bad is that between the glass and the poster in the frame was a very small dust smudge or something. Its not on one of the pictures themselves but rather on a black portion of the poster. Not a big deal, not even noticeable unless you really look at it.

Snapfish is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Snapfish is not a merchant member
Snapfish does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!