Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.00/10 578 reviews

Simplybridal.com is a merchant member
    Simplybridal.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Simplybridal.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"When I first saw the small box, I was worried. When I opened it up and laid out the dress, I could not believe how beautiful it looked and what great quality and craftsmanship. Last step was to try the dress on. Wow, it looked amazing!!! I cannot believe how inexpensive the dress is for such a classy, beautiful, well-made and unique dress!!! Thank you simplybridal.com!!! I can't wait for my wedding day! "

"I LOVED my dress. Great price, no alterations needed. Beautiful beautiful dress. I received a lot of compliments. Looks classy and expensive at its great price."

"Although the dresses I ordered did not end up working out for me, I was very happy with the service and the quality of what I received. I would recommend Simplybridal.com"

"I had the worst experience at Davids bridal and Alfred Angelo. My wedding was 3 months away and I decided to take a chance on simply bridal per the forum recommendations. I ordered 2 dresses and one veiland hoped that it would be what I needed. The dresses came in a little over 30 days, the packaging was incredible! I was blown away by how nice everything was as I unpacked my dresses. As a plus size bride, I was very anxious about the fit. The dresses I ordered were the sylvia and honey gowns. The honey gown fitperfectly! I could not have found a better fit anywhere. The sylvia had some fit issues in the bust but I think that has more to do with my back than the gown maybe (the bust was far more volputuous than I was). I sent back the sylvia gown and had zero problems with the return process. Simply bridal was fast and easy to deal with and even offered to send another veil immediately (they sent me the wrong veil). My dress looked like I spent ten times the amount I paid. I will recommend simply bridal to all my friends wanting a wedding dress or formal occasion dress. Thank you so much for making my wedding dress shopping experience so wonderful and making me look so gorgeous on my wedding day"

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind words.

We are always so happy to come to the rescue of brides who feel as if their bridal experience is not the best. We at Simply Bridal are excited to share our amazing product and customer service with even more amazing brides.

I am so happy to hear of your satisfaction with the gown selection. And I apologize for the veil mishap, although I am glad we were able to correct that asap.

Please send us pictures of your beautiful day.

And thank you for choosing Simply Bridal

Bridal Consultant”

"Fast service! Very helpful staff!!"

"I was also hesitant to order a dress from Simply Bridal. The prices seemed too reasonable compared to other designers that you would actually want to wear. This company does claim to have a showroom in NYC that has been around for too long to be forgettable. So, since the order to reception process only took 30 days and because these dressmakers have a really attracive return policy, I figured Id have time to make a return if necessary and still get another dress with time to spare (although the bride was really getting on my tail already!) Well, the dress did show up 30 days later and Im very happy with it! Not only was the selection process actually easy, the dress looks and feels like the craftsmanship and style will allow it to be worn and shared with other girls at other parties for years to come. "

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“Thank you for choosing Simply Bridal!

I can see that the gown looks great! And I am so glad our product was able to sway you to our Simply Bridal team! We definitely understand the hesitation about ordering a gown online and we are so glad our product was able to speak for itself.

Thank you so much for purchasing with Simply Bridal!

Bridal Consultant”

"This review is two-fold, as I have used Simply Bridal for not only my own Wedding Dress (12/12) and just received a Bridesmaid Dress for a wedding I am standing in 2/14.

Wedding Dress: I ordered the Monique Gown. After lots of STARRING at websites, I walked into David's Bridal and my oh my, was a dress similar to the Monique dress 3x the price I paid...even on Sale. I went to my taylor, she gave me measurements (even though Simply Bridal tells you how to measure, since this was my wedding dress, I wanted a professional's perspective). A few weeks later, the dress was received. I needed just a few alterations, but all in all - it was fantastic.

Of course after such a fabulous experience the first time, I wanted to use Simply Bridal's site again when I was asked to stand in my Best Friend's wedding. She gave the bridal party free reign to find dresses that fit within a certain color (Platinum/Silver) and of course, Simply Bridal has a large amount of colors to choose from, I was able to choose what I needed. This time I just bought by Size and not customization, and let me tell you - this dress is gorgeous. If I were to have purchased this same dress at David's - it once again, would have been 3-4x the price paid online.

Simply Bridal is not just another one of those run of the mill, cookie cutter retailers that makes you feel terrible about the amount of money spent and the quality received; they're quite the opposite. They have proven to me time and time again that they are a FANTASTIC company with a simple and profound message: Cut out some of the brick and mortar, get the dress you dream of without spending your entire wedding budget... and for all of us girls paying for our own weddings, Simply Bridal should be the ONLY choice you make for your wedding garments. Case Closed.

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your great review!

We are so pleased to hear of a repeat customer. Satisfaction from our customers is definitely one of our top priorities and it means a lot to have a customer who is coming back for more.

I definitely hope you can send pictures our way as we love to show off our beautiful customers.

Thank you for continuously choosing Simply Bridal

Bridal Consultant”

"I was very surprised at the quality and fit of the dress when it arrived. I was hesitant to use an online store to order my bridesmaid dress but everything was perfect and it fit like a glove when it arrived. I would definitely recommend the site to anyone looking for a dress. "

"Highly recommend. I purchased 9 bridesmaid dresses and I can't tell you how happy I was with my purchase. The customer service throughout the entire process was superb. Abigail was extremely helpful and was available every time I needed to ask a question. The dresses are made very well. They even had built in bra clasp and the lining and fabric were excellent quality. Also, the dresses came in a very nice package and were handled with care. I don't think you could find a dress of this quality for the price. I will definitely recommend to all future Brides that I know."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-06-2014

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“Thank you for shopping with Simply Bridal!

I am so happy to hear of your fantastic experience with Abigail. Our bridal consultants work hard to give each and every customer the best experience they can. We are so pleased to hear of your satisfaction with not only the product but the customer service as well.

Be sure to post pictures of your girls on our Facebook page.

Thank you so much for choosing Simply Bridal

Bridal Consultant”

"Yes, Simplybridal suggested I write a review - but they had no idea what I would write! I purchased a wedding gown for my daughter, who chose a beautiful gown online and had it custom made to her measurements. We are SO HAPPY with the gown!! I am writing this so other people will know that Simplybridal is a great company to order from too! The wedding gown is absolutely beautiful! The fabric is of the highest quality! The gown fits my daughter perfectly, and looks exactly as it did online - just gorgeous! The sewing is VERY professional - the gown is beautifully lined, and every seam inside is done "just so". The gown even came in a beautiful zipped cloth box, along with a cloth garment bag to hold the gown. Our expectations were totally exceeded! I have already recommended Simplybridal to many people and I will continue to do so. You will not be disappointed if you order from them - in fact, I expect you will be as amazed and happy as we are!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-06-2014

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your kind words about our company!

We definitely recommend all of our customers to write reviews regardless of what they will say. Being an online bridal boutique, we are definitely relying on our quality and customer service to speak for us. And I am so glad you were able to see that.

Please send us pictures of your beautiful bride.

Bridal Consultant”

"The remake of my dress is perfect. The first make was too thight around my legs since I ordered online little things like that were to be expected. They worked with me to get me a dress that fit the way I needed it to fit in order to be comfortable on my day. All it needs is a few nips and tucks to be perfect."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-14-2013

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“Congratulations on the arrival of your gown!

I am so glad to hear that we were able to accommodate your request. We pride ourselves in being able to give our brides a great product with great customer service.

I know you will look beautiful on your day. Be sure to send us pictures.

Thank you for shopping with us for your big day

Bridal Consultant”

"I ordered a bridesmaid dress for a wedding. I was very pleased with the shopping and checkout experience. I wanted to check the order of my status so I got on the online chat. I was told I was on day 22 and that I would receive an email by the end the week. I never received the email. After the week passed I tried the online chat but it was down. Waited another week and called the customer service line. I was told I would receive an email that following Monday of the tracking. I never received that email either. I finally received an email on October 9 saying it had been shipped. The total process took 42 days! Their website states 30-35 day process. When I finally received the dress it was in a small box and all folded up. The dress is great and fits, I just hope the wrinkles all come out. After I wrote this original post I find out that the dress I received was the wrong color. After speaking with a representative at Simply Bridal they confirmed that it was the wrong dress color sent to me. They allowed me to mail back the wrong color and would send me the correct color. Since I waited over their 30 day guarantee policy, they only had a size one size bigger than the one I originally ordered. They would not make a correct dress size. I asked them to consider paying for alterations and they refused that too because I waited over the 30 day policy. How am I suppose to know it was the wrong shade when they don't include a shipping statement in the box. I am just glad the bride was at my house and saw the dress in time for me to get it returned and receive the correct color. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-14-2013

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with our current time frame. We currently have a time frame of 30-35 days for production and shipping and if for any reason we need to go over that, we definitely notify the customer.

Our customer service reps are always here to help, either by phone, email or even our live chat. They work avidly to any concerns customers have and would have been happy to follow up on your order.

Please contact our customer support as we would love to speak with you in regards to your order.

Thank you for shopping with Simply Bridal!

Bridal Consultant”

"From beginning to end, the entire process with Simply Bridal was excellent. Ordered three dresses, two I loved! Picked one and returned the other two! Credit for the returns was fast! Packaging was great, safe and very nice. Fit was great--used their sizing charts for measurements. Delivery was on the date expected! Quality of the dress and its materials were exceptional! I had many compliments on the dress!"

"After seeing bad reviews of the bridal shop where I purchased my gown, I decided to get my bridesmaid's dresses from Simply Bridal. I could not have been more happy with the quality of dresses, service, & return policy. (One style was cut a little differently than expected.) I have been recommending Simply Bridal to everyone. "

"I love my dress from Simply Bridal, the fit is perfect and my dress came quicker than expected. "