Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10

"Simply bridal is simply AMAZING! I have and will continue to recommend this website to everyone I know who is getting married. At first I thought finding the wedding gown of my dreams for less than 1,000$ - much less less than 500$ - was way to good to be true, or the quality or workmanship would reflect the price. Boy, was I wrong. When my dress arrived, I was shocked at how beautifully crafted it was. I even took it to my alterations lady and she was so impressed. I was also nervous to order a wedding dress online that I had never tried on, etc. But using their size guide was quick and easy and my dress fits perfectly, the only thing I had altered was shortening the straps a tiny bit. Overall, I would recommend this website to EVERYONE. Did you already get married? Get married AGAIN and order your dress from simplybridal.com :) "

"I ordered a Simply Bridal dress as my bridesmaid dress for a friend's wedding. I knew SB had a lot of good reviews, but I wasn't sure what to expect. My order arrived earlier than I expected and was packaged so beautifully. The color and fabric was perfect and made well. I'm impressed! The price point was great too. I will definitely consider Simply Bridal again for my future formal gown needs. Thanks, Simply Bridal!"

"My dress was very reasonably priced. Which is fortunate because it needs alteration. Two of my measurements matched a size 14 but my bust was several sizes different. I find this odd because when I have been fitted before I am usually a perfect size 14. The structure of the dress feels like it is made out of cardboard. I must admit I did not choose the dress, I am a bridesmaid. But if it makes the bride happy that's all that matters. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-18-2014

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“We thank you for your feedback.

I apologize that you were not satisfied with your gown.

Bridal attire definitely runs a little bit differently than normal clothes. It is imperative that customers are measured to our size chart before ordering. As we are proud to offer a 30 day risk free return policy; if you are within 30 days of receipt of your gown, please contact us as we would be happy to remake the gown or even offer a full refund including shipping!

We do wish you all the best with this wedding and hope that your bride enjoys the dresses she selected.

Bridal Consultant”

"I was a unsure how reliable it would be to buy a wedding dress online, but took a chance after seeing some of the testimonials on the website. I was glad to have the option of a custom made dress that I could return if it didn't work out well. I received the dress 3 weeks after it had been promised, but was thankfully refunded the $40 shipping price I had already paid. I had to do some alterations to the dress but was very happy with the customer service and the quality of everything I got from Simplybridal.com: my wedding dress, veil, and hair pins. Thank you! "

"If you want to be satisfied with your online order especially in any special ocasion out fit, choose simply bridal.I am very sure that you will never regrate it.They are awsome,love their service!"

"Purchased a veil from Simply Bridal in November. It was a gorgeous veil- for an amazing price! Super high quality. Shipping cost was reasonable. The veil didn't quite go with my dress so I went to return it. Simply Bridal emailed back immediately and even sent the return shipping label for free! Living in Canada shipping and returns to the US are more often than not a nightmare. Simply Bridal was AMAZING and I had the most wonderful customer service of any company I've ever purchased from!! Recommend 100%!!! There truly are no risks!"

"Where do I start? Simply Bridal has been nothing short of amazing! From booking my appointment, to the fitting in the beautiful showroom, and finally helping me find the perfect dress for my big day. I was so stressed out trying to find a quality dress that fit my $500 budget, and simply bridal did that with ease. I booked my appointment with Myesha, who was so proffessional, patient, insiteful, and just plain awesome!! I brought my very opinionated sisters along, and Myesha made sure my voice and opinion was heard in choosing my dress. After seeing my frustration with the dresses I had chosen to try on, Myesha definitely came through. I ended up purchasing the Ursula dress which Myesha pulled for me, and OMG is it Gorgeous and perfect and just for me. Simply bridal offers so much more than wedding dresses. They have bridesmaid dresses, reception dresses, veils, accessories, and they even do invitations! At the end of my appointment they let me take home a cute little veil to remember my fitting experience. I wore it for the rest of the day I was so overjoyed. My dress came very quickly and the custom measurements fit perfect. For those brides searching for that perfect dress, but would not like to break the bank for it, please consider Simply Bridal. All the dresses were beautiful and affordable, the staff was great, the showroom was intimate and clean and I would absolutely reccommend simply bridal for any bride to be."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-18-2014

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your kind words!

We are so happy to hear of your experience at our showroom and our overall service.

We are glad to offer our LA and NY showroom events to brides local to the area, where they can come take a look at our best sellers and get an idea about our brand.

I know you will look beautiful on your day! Please be sure to send us pictures as we would love to feature you in our newsletter!

Bridal Consultant”

"My daughter needed a dress for her cousins wedding and she had looked around at several places but she could not find any that matched the color and style she liked. I remembered Simplybridal.com, because I had just remarried in June 2013 and found this site to have a variety of colors and dresses. My daughter looked at the site and loved a dress. She gave me the information and I ordered it! She looked great in it and the price matched her budget, even though mom paid for it, she had a dress for her cousins January 2014 wedding. Thank you Simplybridal!"

"Simply Bridal made it super easy to find the perfect dress. With the helpful tips on how to measure so the perfect size is chosen, made me feel confident that I wouldn't be disappointed when I got the dress. When the dress arrived, on time, I had to question myself how it could possibly be the dress in that small box. But sure enough when I opened it, my beautiful dress was waiting inside! I was extremely happy when I tried it on. I can't wait to wear it all day on my wedding! I would definitely recommend this site to other brides!"

"My dress is absolutely stunning! I measured and ordered the size that seemed right. It is perfect. Do not hesitate to order from this site. The shipping is quick, the packaging makes the dress extra special, and the quality is fabulous. I am so happy I went with Simply Bridal. I saved a ton and have the most perfect dress for my wedding day!"

"What a great service! I ordered two dresses from their "quick ship" selection and both were gorgeous! The dresses were really good quality - I certainly didn't expect that, but was very pleasantly surprised. I had a little problem with ordering online, and they called me to make sure I ordered properly. The customer service rep was very nice and it made me happy to know that they actually looked at their orders! Returning was simple as well. They sent me return labels and I dropped the package off at the shipper.

I would absolutely recommend Simplybridal.com to anyone.

"I was definitely happy when I received the veil, it matches my dress perfectly, is voluminous, and the price was right, the only disappointment is the weight of the veil, it is pretty heavy, and I am not even sure how to make it stay, especially with the hairstyle that I chose. To me it seems that only a bun can hold such a heavy veil."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-03-2014

“Thank you for purchasing with Simply Bridal

I apologize that your veil was a surprise to you. Veils are definitely a personal preference of the bride because of the different lengths, styles and even weights. Perhaps you can meet with your hairdresser before your big day, possibly with hairspray and bobby pins, the veil will be able to stay up and you can wear your hair down.

Thank you for choosing Simply Bridal for your special day

Bridal Consultant”

"First, the dress and all the dresses for the bridal party do not look like the pics on the website. All the dresses have empire bodices but they don't look like that online. The dresses are not true to size, everyone had to return there dresses and order 2 sizes up. My dress was returned and when I called for my refund, they wanted proof of the return, then said it was not returned within 30 days as there paperwork stated. I did not have any paperwork stating there return policy but no on cared. After I called about my return, they acknowledged receipt and then returned my return to me. Apparently, if I hadn't called, they would have kept the dress. This is not a company I want to ever deal with and will make sure my friends are aware of this. The entire bridal party is very disappointed in this company. Thank god they were cheap dresses, I'd hate to have been out alot of money for the dresses and bad customer service. Oh, and I reordered the dress in another size but the company didn't care when it came to the return. Very bad business. The returned dress is from september. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-03-2014

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“First off, I wanted to apologize for any inconvenience your experience may have caused the wedding planning.

We have over 200 bridesmaid styles, 100 or more do not have an empire bodice. We are happy to carry various designs for various tastes and themes. Also, it is imperative when ordering any type of evening wear or bridal wear to view the size chart before ordering. Bridal wear runs very differently than normal clothes which is why Simply Bridal offers a detailed explanation and video on how to take your measurements.

Simply Bridal has a specific 30 day return policy; requirements include customers to contact us for a prepaid return label. Stated on the website, if a customer proceeds to return a gown without a Simply Bridal label, we are not held responsible on the delay in refunding your order. Also, we require this as all of your refund information is on the label we send so we are able to locate your order to refund you. Customers who send in their own returns need to contact us to verify delivery and verify their package. We take great pride in offering such a great return policy especially in a business where returns are rarely offered. We try to be very accommodating in regards to all returns made following our policy.

We of course wish your experience had been a better one but definitely understand your frustration. I again apologize for your unpleasant Simply Bridal experience and do hope the information given can clarify some of your concerns.

Bridal Consultant”

"It took about a month to receive the dress, but it's out of my expectation given the price. It's perfect for my civil marriage ceremony."

"I ordered a bridesmaid dress for my best friend's wedding and when I received it she decided to change her mind on the colors. I called customer service and they were extremely nice and very helpful with making a quick and easy exchange. My dress came within a reasonable amount of time and it's beautiful I had a wonderful experience not only with customer service but with the quality and look of their dress. I definitely will shop there again!"

Simplybridal.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simplybridal.com is a merchant member
Simplybridal.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.