Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10

"I'll start off by saying that we are two brides and we like to keep things on the more simple side. We are paying for most of our wedding on our own, as well. Finding Simplybridal.com was a godsend. We were able to buy two fabulous, quality dresses for around $150 each, including all fees and shipping. I got my dress in the mail about two weeks ago and it's AMAZING. It's everything I wanted in a dress, and it's perfect. (I bought the "Queenie" dress.) I'm so happy with my decision to try Simplybridal.com.

My fiance actually had, at first, ordered a dress from a company in China, trying to save money. It came in the mail and was nothing like the pictures and very poorly made. And the company she bought it from doesn't take returns, so we are stuck with this terrible dress that cost around $200. So she bought a dress from Simplybridal.com to replace this dress and I'm sure it will be every bit as awesome as mine. (She hasn't gotten it yet.)

It's nice to not be spending an arm and a leg on wedding dresses, because we sure can use that extra money elsewhere! Thanks for a great experience, Simplybridal.com! I will continue to recommend you!

"I found Simply Bridal when I was looking online to get an idea of the kind of wedding dress I wanted. I wasn't actually planning on buying a dress at that point. But the deals they had were so good, especially compared to the quality of the dresses, I decided to go ahead and try it. They had a great return policy, so I figured, if it didn't work out, I could always send it back.

I'm so glad I did. I love my dress; it's beautiful! I bought a veil as well. I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day!

I would strongly recommend Simply Bridal; I've already told a couple of my friends who are also getting married.

"I purchased my daughter's wedding dress from simply bridal and I must say that we are extremely pleased with the outcome. I was very nervous ordering something so important online, because you've heard and seen so many stories about their wedding dress arrived damaged, not fitting properly etc.
I am just as excited as my daughter that when her dress arrived it was perfectly packaged, not damaged in anyway and it fit perfectly. They are true to size....their customer service staff get an A1 rating in my book.
I will always recommend Simply Bridal to any one who is getting married, they are affordable and can't be beat. I love simply bridal and when my other two daughters are ready to get married their dresses will be ordered through simply bridal.
Simply Bridal you are in the family for life.
Thank you for an awesome experience.

"The dress that I chose ended up being about 6" shorter than it looked in the picture. Had it been the length as pictured it would of been perfect. Nice fabric, high quality. The length of time it takes to ship and receive made it impossible to reorder in time for our wedding. I ended up not using it after I had it altered to lengthen it... It just didn't work. "

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with the gown received.

We at SimplyBridal are proud to offer a 30 day risk free return policy and if contacted within 30 days of receipt, we would have been happy to remake the gown for you or even offer a full refund including shipping! With our 30-35 day production and delivery time frame, we would have had enough time to remake before the wedding date if we had been notified of any issues.

Keep in mind, all gowns ordered will come in a standard 59" length. It is imperative for every customer to take their measurements to our size chart to ensure the fit they desire.

I apologize that you were not satisfied with our product. We wish you all the best.

Bridal Consultant”

"Simplybridal.com was so easy to use. I would definely recommend it to every bride out there. They have beautiful dresses to choose from, and are very reasonably priced, with excilent quality. Another plus to ordering through Simplybridal is the size chart is accurate, I went by the chart and my dress fit perfect. I had worked in the bridal business for over 6 years previously and the extra touch that Simplybridal puts in to their dresses and they way they package your dress is more than I could have ever expected from ordering on line. "

"This review is for the skeptics. Don't worry, I understand. I was just as skeptical.
My Simplybridal.com experience was absolutely wonderful. As I was trying to find a good price on a gown, I stumbled upon Simplybrida.com. The prices are amazing, so I was hesitant. I went on a website very much like this one because I was sure that the prices were too good to be true. Well, after reading reviews, I quickly realized that Simplybridal.com really was a perfect website for a bride on a budget. I fell in love with a gown and a veil, spent pennies (compared to those gowns that go for thousands and thousands of dollars), and got it in amazing time.
The gowns run a little big, but easily fixed at a tailor (although Simplybridal recommend you go to a tailor anyway).
My experience was topnotch and I can't wait to wear my dress in a few short weeks!

"Simply Bridal has beautiful gowns. I would say that I am a picky bride, I ended up ordering a dress I saw on their web page that I absolutely LOVED… Savannah Gown….I received the dress and it came in a small box and was vacuum sealed in a plastic bag. They also included a garnet bag to store my dress in until my wedding. The dress was absolutely beautiful!!!!! I loved it so much but unfortunately I was not anticipating it being as heaving and as extravagant as is was. It wasn't going to work for my ceremony so I had to return it. I was able to ship it back and get a full refund on shipping and the cost of the dress. It was so simple and I had no problems….

So then the hunt began again and I found another dress I liked on their we page so I ordered it. This dress was less extravagant and more elegant and simple. I received the dress in about 3 weeks and it came the same way the other dress had, In a small box with a garment bag. This dress was also very nicely made and very elegant however the sizing on it was slightly different than the other dress I had ordered so it was a little tight. So I again sent it back and returned it with no hassles and my refund was processed within a week.

I was about to re-order the same dress I ordered the second time when I came across my final dress, the Lilly gown. This dress caught my eye because of the material and the way it flowed. It looked like everything I was looking for and it was very AFFORDABLE!!! I ordered it and received it a little over 2 weeks later!!! The dress is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Just what i was looking for. The fit is a little loose, but i think i will just get it altered, I am a little odd shaped, large on the bottom and small on the top. They do offer custom sizing for extra but I just choose to not do that!!

Bottom line I would definitely recommend Simply Bridal to brides who are looking for affordable gowns that are well made and beautiful!!

"I was very impressed with Simply Bridal. My veil arrived quickly, beautifully packaged and even prettier than the picture. I was nervous ordering online and could not be happier with the results. "

"Simply bridal is simply AMAZING! I have and will continue to recommend this website to everyone I know who is getting married. At first I thought finding the wedding gown of my dreams for less than 1,000$ - much less less than 500$ - was way to good to be true, or the quality or workmanship would reflect the price. Boy, was I wrong. When my dress arrived, I was shocked at how beautifully crafted it was. I even took it to my alterations lady and she was so impressed. I was also nervous to order a wedding dress online that I had never tried on, etc. But using their size guide was quick and easy and my dress fits perfectly, the only thing I had altered was shortening the straps a tiny bit. Overall, I would recommend this website to EVERYONE. Did you already get married? Get married AGAIN and order your dress from simplybridal.com :) "

"I ordered a Simply Bridal dress as my bridesmaid dress for a friend's wedding. I knew SB had a lot of good reviews, but I wasn't sure what to expect. My order arrived earlier than I expected and was packaged so beautifully. The color and fabric was perfect and made well. I'm impressed! The price point was great too. I will definitely consider Simply Bridal again for my future formal gown needs. Thanks, Simply Bridal!"

"My dress was very reasonably priced. Which is fortunate because it needs alteration. Two of my measurements matched a size 14 but my bust was several sizes different. I find this odd because when I have been fitted before I am usually a perfect size 14. The structure of the dress feels like it is made out of cardboard. I must admit I did not choose the dress, I am a bridesmaid. But if it makes the bride happy that's all that matters. "

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“We thank you for your feedback.

I apologize that you were not satisfied with your gown.

Bridal attire definitely runs a little bit differently than normal clothes. It is imperative that customers are measured to our size chart before ordering. As we are proud to offer a 30 day risk free return policy; if you are within 30 days of receipt of your gown, please contact us as we would be happy to remake the gown or even offer a full refund including shipping!

We do wish you all the best with this wedding and hope that your bride enjoys the dresses she selected.

Bridal Consultant”

"I was a unsure how reliable it would be to buy a wedding dress online, but took a chance after seeing some of the testimonials on the website. I was glad to have the option of a custom made dress that I could return if it didn't work out well. I received the dress 3 weeks after it had been promised, but was thankfully refunded the $40 shipping price I had already paid. I had to do some alterations to the dress but was very happy with the customer service and the quality of everything I got from Simplybridal.com: my wedding dress, veil, and hair pins. Thank you! "

"If you want to be satisfied with your online order especially in any special ocasion out fit, choose simply bridal.I am very sure that you will never regrate it.They are awsome,love their service!"

"Purchased a veil from Simply Bridal in November. It was a gorgeous veil- for an amazing price! Super high quality. Shipping cost was reasonable. The veil didn't quite go with my dress so I went to return it. Simply Bridal emailed back immediately and even sent the return shipping label for free! Living in Canada shipping and returns to the US are more often than not a nightmare. Simply Bridal was AMAZING and I had the most wonderful customer service of any company I've ever purchased from!! Recommend 100%!!! There truly are no risks!"

"Where do I start? Simply Bridal has been nothing short of amazing! From booking my appointment, to the fitting in the beautiful showroom, and finally helping me find the perfect dress for my big day. I was so stressed out trying to find a quality dress that fit my $500 budget, and simply bridal did that with ease. I booked my appointment with Myesha, who was so proffessional, patient, insiteful, and just plain awesome!! I brought my very opinionated sisters along, and Myesha made sure my voice and opinion was heard in choosing my dress. After seeing my frustration with the dresses I had chosen to try on, Myesha definitely came through. I ended up purchasing the Ursula dress which Myesha pulled for me, and OMG is it Gorgeous and perfect and just for me. Simply bridal offers so much more than wedding dresses. They have bridesmaid dresses, reception dresses, veils, accessories, and they even do invitations! At the end of my appointment they let me take home a cute little veil to remember my fitting experience. I wore it for the rest of the day I was so overjoyed. My dress came very quickly and the custom measurements fit perfect. For those brides searching for that perfect dress, but would not like to break the bank for it, please consider Simply Bridal. All the dresses were beautiful and affordable, the staff was great, the showroom was intimate and clean and I would absolutely reccommend simply bridal for any bride to be."

SimplyBridal, Simplybridal.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your kind words!

We are so happy to hear of your experience at our showroom and our overall service.

We are glad to offer our LA and NY showroom events to brides local to the area, where they can come take a look at our best sellers and get an idea about our brand.

I know you will look beautiful on your day! Please be sure to send us pictures as we would love to feature you in our newsletter!

Simplybridal.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Simplybridal.com is a merchant member
Simplybridal.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.