Stores > Simplybridal.com

• Simplybridal.co

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

"Wonderful work...dresses arrived in a timely manner and were beautiful! Love the variety and color selection...would not hesitate to recommend to others."

"We received our order promptly and even though the length was not what we needed, but Simplybridal made the return quick and easy. We have also used their customer service and were happy with their quick and helpful response. Would definitely recommend!"

"Unless you have tons of free time I would look elsewhere. I have been on the phone or in the online chat with these people 5+ hours in the last month having to track items and to find out what they where doing. After each time on the online chat I had to call and still didn't get much service. Very much like talking to a brick wall!

First I was told to put a certain wedding date so that I would get try at home dresses by a certain time, they weren't shipping, and when I called to find out what was going on I was told "we were going to call you". Keep in mind I called well after my order was placed.

Due to the lack of service I decided not to mess with alterations and sent the dress I bought back. After 3 weeks I called to figure out why my refund hadn't been credited and was told the dress was soiled, sorry we didn't tell you. I had to enlarge the pictures they sent me to 400% to see anything and you can't even tell if it was actually the dress I sent back. If you want to try on a dress I recommend you clean the room thoroughly before you do so and take TONS of pictures before you send it back.

"I loved simplybridal.com! The dress was beautiful, it was really easy to order online and it was shipped weeks before than I thought that I was going to receive. I was really happy with their customer service and their call to make sure that everything was taken care of. Thank you so much. Would definetelly recommend.."

"I couldn't have been happier with my purchase. I ordered my daughters bridal veil and hair pieces. They arrived in less than a week. My daughter fell in love with the veil in a bridal boutique. It was over $250.00. We found the exact same style on Simply Bridal for $39.99. It was stiff when we pulled it out of the box, but it layed perfectly when I steamed it. I was worried about the quality of the rhinestone headpieces I ordered, but thought for the price it was worth a shot. They are beautiful! Almost as beautiful as the smile they brought to my daughters face. "

"I was really attracted to Simplybridal.com initially because of their outstanding return program. They have a wide variety of styles and perfect colors to match your big day! "

"I ordered my wedding veil from SimplyBridal. I was a little nervous because the price was so affordable but when it arrived it was beautiful and had really pretty beading. It was pretty wrinkled but a couple of minutes in the steam took all the wrinkles right out. Would definitely recommend!"

"I'll start off by saying that we are two brides and we like to keep things on the more simple side. We are paying for most of our wedding on our own, as well. Finding Simplybridal.com was a godsend. We were able to buy two fabulous, quality dresses for around $150 each, including all fees and shipping. I got my dress in the mail about two weeks ago and it's AMAZING. It's everything I wanted in a dress, and it's perfect. (I bought the "Queenie" dress.) I'm so happy with my decision to try Simplybridal.com.

My fiance actually had, at first, ordered a dress from a company in China, trying to save money. It came in the mail and was nothing like the pictures and very poorly made. And the company she bought it from doesn't take returns, so we are stuck with this terrible dress that cost around $200. So she bought a dress from Simplybridal.com to replace this dress and I'm sure it will be every bit as awesome as mine. (She hasn't gotten it yet.)

It's nice to not be spending an arm and a leg on wedding dresses, because we sure can use that extra money elsewhere! Thanks for a great experience, Simplybridal.com! I will continue to recommend you!

"I found Simply Bridal when I was looking online to get an idea of the kind of wedding dress I wanted. I wasn't actually planning on buying a dress at that point. But the deals they had were so good, especially compared to the quality of the dresses, I decided to go ahead and try it. They had a great return policy, so I figured, if it didn't work out, I could always send it back.

I'm so glad I did. I love my dress; it's beautiful! I bought a veil as well. I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day!

I would strongly recommend Simply Bridal; I've already told a couple of my friends who are also getting married.

"I purchased my daughter's wedding dress from simply bridal and I must say that we are extremely pleased with the outcome. I was very nervous ordering something so important online, because you've heard and seen so many stories about their wedding dress arrived damaged, not fitting properly etc.
I am just as excited as my daughter that when her dress arrived it was perfectly packaged, not damaged in anyway and it fit perfectly. They are true to size....their customer service staff get an A1 rating in my book.
I will always recommend Simply Bridal to any one who is getting married, they are affordable and can't be beat. I love simply bridal and when my other two daughters are ready to get married their dresses will be ordered through simply bridal.
Simply Bridal you are in the family for life.
Thank you for an awesome experience.

"The dress that I chose ended up being about 6" shorter than it looked in the picture. Had it been the length as pictured it would of been perfect. Nice fabric, high quality. The length of time it takes to ship and receive made it impossible to reorder in time for our wedding. I ended up not using it after I had it altered to lengthen it... It just didn't work. "

"Simplybridal.com was so easy to use. I would definely recommend it to every bride out there. They have beautiful dresses to choose from, and are very reasonably priced, with excilent quality. Another plus to ordering through Simplybridal is the size chart is accurate, I went by the chart and my dress fit perfect. I had worked in the bridal business for over 6 years previously and the extra touch that Simplybridal puts in to their dresses and they way they package your dress is more than I could have ever expected from ordering on line. "

"This review is for the skeptics. Don't worry, I understand. I was just as skeptical.
My Simplybridal.com experience was absolutely wonderful. As I was trying to find a good price on a gown, I stumbled upon Simplybrida.com. The prices are amazing, so I was hesitant. I went on a website very much like this one because I was sure that the prices were too good to be true. Well, after reading reviews, I quickly realized that Simplybridal.com really was a perfect website for a bride on a budget. I fell in love with a gown and a veil, spent pennies (compared to those gowns that go for thousands and thousands of dollars), and got it in amazing time.
The gowns run a little big, but easily fixed at a tailor (although Simplybridal recommend you go to a tailor anyway).
My experience was topnotch and I can't wait to wear my dress in a few short weeks!

"Simply Bridal has beautiful gowns. I would say that I am a picky bride, I ended up ordering a dress I saw on their web page that I absolutely LOVED… Savannah Gown….I received the dress and it came in a small box and was vacuum sealed in a plastic bag. They also included a garnet bag to store my dress in until my wedding. The dress was absolutely beautiful!!!!! I loved it so much but unfortunately I was not anticipating it being as heaving and as extravagant as is was. It wasn't going to work for my ceremony so I had to return it. I was able to ship it back and get a full refund on shipping and the cost of the dress. It was so simple and I had no problems….

So then the hunt began again and I found another dress I liked on their we page so I ordered it. This dress was less extravagant and more elegant and simple. I received the dress in about 3 weeks and it came the same way the other dress had, In a small box with a garment bag. This dress was also very nicely made and very elegant however the sizing on it was slightly different than the other dress I had ordered so it was a little tight. So I again sent it back and returned it with no hassles and my refund was processed within a week.

I was about to re-order the same dress I ordered the second time when I came across my final dress, the Lilly gown. This dress caught my eye because of the material and the way it flowed. It looked like everything I was looking for and it was very AFFORDABLE!!! I ordered it and received it a little over 2 weeks later!!! The dress is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Just what i was looking for. The fit is a little loose, but i think i will just get it altered, I am a little odd shaped, large on the bottom and small on the top. They do offer custom sizing for extra but I just choose to not do that!!

Bottom line I would definitely recommend Simply Bridal to brides who are looking for affordable gowns that are well made and beautiful!!

"I was very impressed with Simply Bridal. My veil arrived quickly, beautifully packaged and even prettier than the picture. I was nervous ordering online and could not be happier with the results. "

Share Simplybridal.com's store rating

Simplybridal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Simplybridal.com is not a merchant member
Simplybridal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!