• Contact: customerservice@silkletter.com
    • Phone: 888-745-5538
    • Customer Support: 888-745-5538
    • Business Hours: 9am-7pm EST

"The insulated cups that we ordered for our Summer Conference arrived at the hotel ahead of schedule. We gave the personalized insulated cups to all of the attendees and also used them as presenter gifts. We purchased extra cups for future use as gifts to presenters. The cups looked great and attendees loved them! Chuck was very helpful with ordering and design and kept me posted on the production and delivery of the cups. Silkletter delivered a great product and Chip was wonderful to work with!"

"I received my order today as expected and all of my items were accounted for. I will continue shopping with Silkletter! Thank you so much!"

"I thought SilkLetter did very well. I got my order very quickly and I am very pleased with the product that I ordered."

"We ordered translucent stadium cups for our Caribbean wedding, and they are fantastic! It was a very easy process to upload our logo and they were extremely fast in providing the proof and incorporating our change requests."

"Ordering was easy. Have not rec'd product yet, so..."

"Easy to order through web. Emailed prototype picture easy to understand and product received was as shown.
Will order more promotional items based on this experience. Thank you.

modified review This review was modified by swalsh-37 on July 04 2012 11:43:49 AM

"Very good experience! I would definitely order from them again. They were good with showing me a proof before starting the work! Product looks great!"

"Tumblers turned out perfect, the graphic just as I had wanted. The customer service was terrific; helped me over the phone with my problem in uploading the graphic. The turn around time was quick and shipping as promised."

modified review This review was modified by johnsonbc1 on August 06 2012 02:35:04 PM

"Very Satisfied, delivery on time and as promised. Will buy again."

"They were very easy to deal with. The response time was quick on the free sample sent out, proof copy and product received. We are very happy with the end product."

"This company is amazing and accommodating! They have done custom work for my cheer girls twice now. They replicated work from last year and did a special order for this year. The bags look amazing and I am a customer for life! Quick turn around, quality work, and friendly staff. A+!"

"Love our tumblers and had great customer service. We just received the products and they look nice. I was sad to see that two of the six in the first box were cracked. I will be in touch after we inspect the rest of the tumblers. "

"Customer service was great and the products got to me in a timely manner. The products looked great, but I am disappointed in the quality of the bags. The seams are already coming out and we have only had them for a week. The water bottles are good."

"My SilkLetter experience was very nice. The items arrived in a very timely fashion, and there was sufficient communication via email to let me know my order being processed. I'm satisfied with the bags that I purchased; however, the picture on the site made the bags look slightly higher quality than what I received. Nevertheless I will be purchasing from SilkLetter again."

"The site was very easy to use, and big part of why we placed our order through SilkLetter. Even though we found a product similar to what we wanted on another site, we knew the quality was not as good, and we were willing to pay a little more for something our clients would be thrilled to own--and a good representation of our company!"

SilkLetter is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SilkLetter is not a merchant member
SilkLetter does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!