• Address: 18079 Edison Ave. Chesterfield, MO 63005
    • Fax: 888-519-9515

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"I called them and they answered all my questions. Very professional....I will use them again"

"I was extrememly satisfied with the return / replace process. Unfortuantely I am not sure that the replacements are working aNY better than the original purchase."

"Great Service. Received order on time! Thank you."

"I love ShowMeCables!! Best prices anywhere."

"Were very helpful in helping us select the right product."

"Great prices; fast shipping."

"There was not enought stock to fill my order, but the sales people contacted me immediately and were ready with a viable solution."

"Extremely satisfied with the product, pricing, and the great customer service provided by your representative, Paul Stark. Within minutes of placing the order, I received an email confirmation, and within an hour I received a confirmation that the products we ordered were being shipped out. We received the items within several days, and the product was superior quality. This company is our #1 resource now for our VOIP needs."

"Great price and inventory"

"Very happy, keep up the great work. "

"Great cables at a great price shipped quickly!"

"I've ordered cable for my place of business several times here. Always, the quality is wonderful and the delivery prompt. Can't do better than that!"

"The price was right, and the ordering process was very simple. The site provided me with enough detail to make an informed decision before purchasing. I will definitely consider Showmecables.com for my future A/V needs (personal and professional) "

"I was a walk in customer and service mwas great and item on nhand."

"The ShowMeCables.com website offers cables at a very reasonable price with comparable specs to other more well known companies. After being unable to complete my transaction online, I contacted them by phone. The sales rep was extremely polite and even suggested that I change my shipping options to reduce my costs. Unfortunately, they promised delivery dates they couldn't (and didn't) meet. In addition, they twice determined (a day later) that they didn't have one of the items I was looking for in stock. After again promising me a specific delivery date they failed to meet it. I was left looking bad in front of my client. I won't be ordering from ShowMeCables.com again any time soon."

ShowMeCables.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShowMeCables.com is not a merchant member
ShowMeCables.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!