• Rating 7.83/10 2,380 reviews

ShowMeCables.com is not a merchant member
    ShowMeCables.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • ShowMeCables.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

All 2,386 Customer Reviews

"There was not enought stock to fill my order, but the sales people contacted me immediately and were ready with a viable solution."

"Extremely satisfied with the product, pricing, and the great customer service provided by your representative, Paul Stark. Within minutes of placing the order, I received an email confirmation, and within an hour I received a confirmation that the products we ordered were being shipped out. We received the items within several days, and the product was superior quality. This company is our #1 resource now for our VOIP needs."

"Great price and inventory"

"Very happy, keep up the great work. "

"Great cables at a great price shipped quickly!"

"I've ordered cable for my place of business several times here. Always, the quality is wonderful and the delivery prompt. Can't do better than that!"

"The price was right, and the ordering process was very simple. The site provided me with enough detail to make an informed decision before purchasing. I will definitely consider Showmecables.com for my future A/V needs (personal and professional) "

"I was a walk in customer and service mwas great and item on nhand."

"The ShowMeCables.com website offers cables at a very reasonable price with comparable specs to other more well known companies. After being unable to complete my transaction online, I contacted them by phone. The sales rep was extremely polite and even suggested that I change my shipping options to reduce my costs. Unfortunately, they promised delivery dates they couldn't (and didn't) meet. In addition, they twice determined (a day later) that they didn't have one of the items I was looking for in stock. After again promising me a specific delivery date they failed to meet it. I was left looking bad in front of my client. I won't be ordering from ShowMeCables.com again any time soon."

"I'm really pleased with ShowMeCables. I found exactly what I needed for a great price, and shipping was really quick."

"Product was exactly as described and was delivered without complication! I would definitely recommend this product and this company!"

"best cheapest cables anywhere"

"Item was shipped fast and good quality stuff."

"Great to have this kind of service in STL"

"Not only did ShowMeCables have the item I wanted at a good price, they demonstrated outstanding customer support on a pretty small total order. I had problems with my web browsers completing the purchase, and used the Chat feature to get help. Less than a minute later, the Chat operator was online with me, and explained that it would be quicker to call than work through browser settings. I was very surprised when I called the toll-free number and got the same Chat operator! He took my order, and we wrapped up the whole order in less than 5 minutes. Cable arrived well within the shipping times, was priced correctly (no surprises) and was exactly what I ordered.
I'm one of the first people to complain when I do not receive good service, so it is my pleasure to be able to tell you when I receive excellent service. I highly recommend ShowMeCables.