• Rating 2.17/10 1,148 reviews

Shopsunshine / Sunshine Electronics / DSN - Digital Shopping Network is not a merchant member
    Shopsunshine / Sunshine Electronics / DSN - Digital Shopping Network does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Shopsunshine / Sunshine Electronics / DSN - Digital Shopping Network contact information

• Contact: customerservice@shopsunshine.com
    • Phone: 877-960-9473
    • Customer Support: 877-960-9473 Ext 281

All 1,166 Customer Reviews

"My camera arrived within four days! I wasn't expecting it that fast. Easy transaction!"

"Customer service was a pleasure to deal with. Bought a Nikon D300, got it quickly was dead on arrival, did not turn on. My first call was to Nikon. They gave me 2 options. Send it back to them for repair or call the company I bought it from. Chose the second. Had my replacement camera in my hands in 3 days."

"Ordered a Canon xsi. Got an email to call in because my address didn't verify, I had moved. Stayed on hold for what felt like forever was about 5 minutes. The person who picked up transferred me. I had some questions about some of the accessories anyhow, so it was good to speak to them. Camera is great I don't miss a shot with this puppy. "

"They offer amazing deals, guy on the phone forgot to add my shipping address which delayed the package. Called in and they fixed it with UPS. Saved a bunch of money on an Canon XTI deal with a 2 lenses and some other stuff they included."

"Purchased a Canon 40 D package from them at there store, located in Brooklyn. The store is small, yet packed with cameras and accessories. I showed them the package I noticed online and wanted to know if they could change the lens. I was apprehensive at first because the package was lower priced then B&H. I drove from New Jersey just to make sure the deal was real. The whole process took 15 minutes and I was back on the road in traffic playing with my camera. Next time I will order online ship it to New Jersey and not have to pay the sales tax."

"Nice people to deal with, got it quickly, thanks."

"I order everything online and I have been stung a few times. This is not one of them shopsunshine.com was very polite and very knowledgeable."

"I purchased Nikon D300 form shopsunshine.com has great stuff for online shopping. Great communication and nice and well manner person over phone. Really happy to use this site."

"Found this company on ebay, was looking for a canon camera with lenses, they were offering the body, 3 lenses memory, tripods lots of extras. There price was still lower then other companies with out this stuff. All I wanted was the body the lenses and the memory. I was surprised to see the case the sent was a high quality case. The tripod was ok, the lenses memory and the body was all I really wanted, the extras were a bonus."

"Good telephone support, they answered all my questions. I was surprised to get an answer to an email I sent at 10pm about getting a tracking #. I was impressed overall"

"Very satifiled with this web site, I bought a SLR camera (Canon 40D, great website very easy to navigate, as smooth as it gets fast.

"Excellent service. I received my camera very quickly and in perfect brand new condition. No issues at all."

"As a working mom, I never have time to go to stores I finally found time to go online and look for a digital slr that all the other moms and dads have at the soccer games. My brother bought his on ebay so I started there. Found these guys they had lots of lenses and accessories so I went for it. I was impressed with their follow up. Got the camera in 6 days now I have to find the time and figure out how it works."

"Excellent job! You should be proud to have Jason William in your team. I had a tough customer service issue to resolve, and he was professional and courteous in every way. I will surely buy from shopsunshine.com again because of him. I am totally satisfied by him."

"I bought a SLR camera and a few things over the phone about a week ago. I just got my camera the extra battery was missing. I called shopsunshine.com, they told me it was on back order and they should get it by the end of the week. So far so good, definitely buy from them in the future."