Stores > Shoprunner

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Shoprunner by clicking a star below.
2016-09-29

I have Shoprunner via AMEX

"I have been using Shoprunner since early 2016. I like the free shipping and free return that it offers, but the 2 day shipping is a bit off!! Today is Thursday. I placed an order using Shoprunner last Friday mid-day before 1:00 PM EST. I also placed and order Sunday evening. Both orders arrived today. - a full day late not counting Saturday and Sunday. Some folks might say my Friday order was 2 days late.
...just my experience.
dkb

2016-07-28

They do not deliver in two business days , its a big lie

"Wrong slogan , wrong commitment , pathetic service "

2016-06-09

Shop runner ****!!

"ordered from drugstore.com using shop runner...just wrote them this email
“Once again I order using Shoprunner on a Wed. and expect at the very latest to receive products by Sat. but NO , they will not arrive until MONDAY!! Really??? Why shouldn't i just order all this stuff on Amazon?? Give me one good reason? Shop Runner 2day Free shipping?? What a frigging joke!!

I have been a loyal customer for years. I now pay to have Shoprunner and it takes even LONGER to get my products delivered???!!!...it is a SCAM!
this will probably be the last order you get from me. Sorry , just can't take it anymore!”

2016-05-28

Order still hasn't arrived

"I used ShopRunner for 2-day delivery. 4 days later and the package is still on the other side of the country. ShopRunner should not have contracted USPS for a 2-day delivery. I should have picked the 2-day delivery through the vendor, not ShopRunner."

2016-02-12

Shoprunner is great

"I think it is funny that a person read what ShopRunner offers. Well it does pay for the free shipping and two days shipping. But they do not ship out the item. It is the retailer that you are ordering from that has to make sure it gets too their warehouse in time to ship out on time. The retailer is the one that picks what is ShopRunner eligible for the two day and free shipping. ShopRunner has nothing to do with collecting payments at all. They do supply the labels. How do I know this I have placed orders in the past and have got them on time from the retailer I have ordered from. Also I have been a customer service agent that has took many calls for Shoprunner of all kinds. I have found when calling a store about a order is to always ask for a manager or supervisor about a order through ShopRunner'"

2016-02-02

Truly Stinks!!!!!

"This is a joke. There are very limited stores that participate in this, and the ones that do, they have certain products that do not qualify for the free shipping. This is disgusting. The only reason I'm a member is because American Express picks up the tab, so I don't have to pay a dime for it, not that I save any money from it, anyway since most of the things I buy aren't even doesn't use Shoprunner. I feel sorry for those of you who actually do spend money on your yearly membership fee. The only thing that is good about it is that the rare things you can order from the limited stores that are part of it is that the products are actually shipped in a timely manner. If there were a lot more businesses that were on it and everything you order comes with free shipping, not just selected items, It would actually be worth being a member. Unfortunately it's not."

2016-01-26

Scam

"Get you setup then the cancel button on there site doesnt work and from what i have read hasnt worked for over a year. and when you TRY and call you better be prepared for a long wait."

2016-01-13

BS finely-crafted scam

"Their 2-day shipping took 4 days to arrive. Their cancel button is literally fake. They take a week to answer emails with snarky answers that fail to help. Don't fall for this horseshit."

2016-01-09

"Scam. I signed up during a NewEgg order to save a couple dollars on shipping (many items were not elligible, so it didn't save me much). It said you could cancel within 30 days to not get charged the $70+ fee. A couple of days later I went to cancel, and their website's cancellation button did not work (in Chrome, Firefox, or IE). I emailed them about it, and their response is they don't do cancellations over email. So I finally called and explained the issues I am having cancelling. They ignored the issue their cancellation button is not working (I am guessing they are very aware of it), and instead tried to convince me to stay. High pressure scam with a difficult cancellation process. I would avoid this company."

2015-10-16

"Agreed to use ShopRunner since my Newegg purchase qualified for free 2 day shipping, and Newegg 2 day was going to be about $56. Should have done my research. One item didn't qualify so I stuck it at Newegg 3.

The Newegg delivery showed up in just two days early in the morning. My ShopRunner package has not shown up at the end of day 3, after bouncing between the same places in Indiana and Tennessee for twelve hours. Unbelievable. Now that it's Friday I won't get my package until Monday.

2015-08-22

"Due to being confident I could use shop runner to buy items and return if I didn't find them satisfactory I bought a lot of items. Kept many and returned many. This confidence has been a BIG mistake. A MYSTERIOUS THIRD PARTY COMPANY WHICH PROCESSES CREDIT CARD PAYMENT FOR RETAILERS WHO ARE SHOPRUNNER PARTNERS WILL BLOCK YOU. The retailer I spoke with said they didn't know why I was being blocked as they didn't see ANY red flags on my account on their side. They also were not given a reason by this third party credit card processing company. The only reason I assume is I am returning many items using shop runner. Mind you items were returned IN EXACT SAME CONDITION, WITH TAGS ATTACHED, WITH RECEIPT, WITHIN TIME SPECIFIED BY RETAILER. The CS rep I spoke with at Lord and Taylor was also very confused cause she too didn't see ANY strange activity on my a/c which should have caused this. She asked me if I had ever filed a dispute. I NEVER have!! Seems like this mysterious third party company is not looking at the large volume of items that are being kept by me, but is only zeroing in on the returns!!! I absolutely regret using shop runner!"

2015-08-10

"I signed up with Shoprunner for free as a perk of my Amex card because I was placing a newegg.com order I wanted to get free 2 day. What they don't tell you is you only get free 2 day on certain items. Of course the home theater receiver I was buying because it was on sale wasn't one of those items. I feel bad for anyone paying for the shoprunner service."

2015-08-03

"I placed and order with boston store through shoprunner. I had the worst experience ever with boston story as well as shoprunner and their false advertising of 2 day free delivery. To begin with it took me 4 attempts to place the order as well as calling customer service on both ends. They had an IT technical problem between boston strore and shop runner. I called shoprunner and Boston store 4-6 times being tossed like a hot potato. The person on th phone mo me shoprunner was very rude and hang up on the phone. She did not even try to help. My item still has not arrived and I was told it will be by the end of the week. Shoprunner is blaming the boston store and boston store is blaming shoprunner. Clearly shoprunner's business model and strive does not work since they cannot promise what they advertise a well as they don't have professional staff to handle customer service. I will never use the. Again! I took today of at work specially after shoprunner had confirmed by email and telephone when I called them numerous times it will be delivered today. I lost one days a of earnings and a holiday for nothing. Spread the word this company is useless."

2015-07-07

"I placed an order on Sunday, July 5th from Toys R Us.com and used shoprunner for payment/delivery. Item was delivered today as expected though it was delivered to Shoprunner not me. I do not know how that address got put into the delivery but now I am being told it will take 5 days to locate the package and another week to get it. So much for 2 day shipping and the $110 gift for my son's birthday this weekend, wont be here. Shoprunner told me to call Toysrus. Toys r us told me to call shop runner as well. I refused to go in circles once I called Toysrus who said they will look into it but can't offer a refund or exchange at this point"

2015-07-07

"Not pleased with them at all. I signed up and with my first order it is taking a week to get my package. I ordered it specifically for the 2 day shipping. At one week the package is useless to me because I'm going out of town. When I email Shoprunner they either don't respond or they ignore what I wrote and provide a stock answer. When I call they are very rude and short with me and do nothing to help. I will be cancelling my account."

Share Shoprunner's store rating

Shoprunner is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoprunner is not a merchant member
Shoprunner does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!