Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Shoprunner is really robbery website. I signed up for a 30 day free trial and after that a 90 day extension of free trial. I got charged on the 31st day. When I called them trying to cancel they argued that I didn’t sign up for the 90 day extension and was unwilling to provide me with a refund. I only used the service once and paid 79 dollars for that."

modified review This review was modified by KoenigHarry on December 06 2013 07:55:43 PM

"I signed up for the free trial for free 2-day delivery for a month. The items shipped on Thursday and was expected to arrive Monday (today) or before. Of course the items are delayed til tomorrow, but the birthday party is tonight. I knew I should've just ordered from Amazon. I would have never ordered what I did if the delivery date was expected (or possibility thereof) later than today. Don't waste your time if you are a last minute shopper like myself!"

modified review This review was modified by ChrisDef on August 12 2013 12:49:30 PM

"Placed an order with ShopRunner on August 2nd, in hope to receive the item by Monday. What happened they do two days delivery, but from the day the order is actually is ready to be shipped, which can take a few days. Thus, hoping you would get the same service as on Amazon, Ebay, etc. with expedited shipping, instead you will get your item in about five days. Tried to contact the customer service, and explain the situation that the order was needed ASAP, no help was provided, and also the representative was very rude as well"

"I signed up for the their 2-day service and this has been amazing so far.
I just order and no matter how they ship everything withing 2days to me.
Good deal and easy no hassle shipping

"2 day shipping that really takes about a week! I've yet to receive and item before 5 days after the purchase. Luckily I'm on a one year free trial, so these "fast shipping" fakers will never get a paid subscription from me.

If there's something I'd suggest changing, it's to be truthful in your advertising please. In reality this is 2 day transit, plus two days processing time, plus one day if you order is placed past the "cutoff time" since most retailers do not guarantee shipment same day if made by cutoff; unlike how you imply on your website.

Overall, a pis-poor service and you should just use Amazon prime. You get a ton more benefits, a bigger selection, AND SHIPPING THAT'S FAST! Can't argue with 1-day shipping for $3.99, especially when out of $6k in orders they've not once missed a delivery date. Shoprunner has missed ALL OF THEM.

modified review This review was modified by throw_away_review on June 05 2013 06:39:09 PM

"I don't know what service they offer. I have never been to their website, and I have never signed up for anything. The first time I heard about them was on my Sears card while looking through the account activity. They charged me a $79 continuation subscription charge on 4/14. I got a hold of them and disputed it and they refunded my card on 4/28. I thought that was all behind me now but on 5/21 they charged me AGAIN for $79 for a service I clearly am not using nor want. Steer clear from this "business", it's more like a scam."

modified review This review was modified by kniskern on May 23 2013 07:22:58 PM

"I ordered a gift for my son with 2 day shipping. I sent the below email to Shoprunner and they responded back with such great customer service.... NOT!

From:
Received: 5/10/13 11:36:20 AM CDT
To:
Subject: Submission from Shoprunner.com Contact Form

infoType My ShopRunner Account
firstname Andrew
lastname
phone phone number

Dear shoprunner, I decided to try out shoprunner as I mainly use Amazon Prime and they are similar. I was about to sign up for shoprunner and now have decided to pass. I am extremely ticked off as I ordered a jacket for my son on Monday and it is not going to show up until this upcomming Monday. This was supposed to be a graduation gift for Saturday in which I now wont have a gift for him! I was going to give him this Bulls jacket early (today Friday May 10th) as I am taking him to the Bulls game as its a Bulls jacket. That 2 day shipping (shipped Tuesday) should have shown up yesterday or today at the latest. It is now free 6 day shipping which is unacceptable! I will stick with Amazon Prime and will never do business with you again. Truly unacceptable business practice!

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for contacting Member Services at ShopRunner.

We are very sorry to hear your recent order from NBA Store did not arrive with two day shipping as promised. We regret that you will not being keeping your membership account.

Thank you again for contacting Member Services. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us at (888)721-7467 or just respond to this email.

Sincerely,

Andrew
The Member Services Team
www.shoprunner.com

modified review This review was modified by Asmith2013 on May 10 2013 06:31:33 PM

"I signed up for the free 30-day trial through GNC and placed 2 orders at different times of the same day, both with "guaranteed 2-day shipping". The 1st package is going on 7 days, has just been received here by USPS who will take an add'l 1-2 days, for a total of 9-10 days for so-called 2-day shipping. The 2nd order placed later the same day, is 1 day behind the 1st and will also take 9-10 days. I cancelled and have set up a stop pay with my bank in the event they try to charge me, but this whole thing is completely bogus. They hope you don't care whether it's really 2 days and that you'll forget to cancel in time to not be charged. Ridiculous...."

modified review This review was modified by dzemog on May 08 2013 04:05:35 PM

"Incompetent and not service oriented. In August 2012, they had given me a year free membership for using them 3 times during a promo period. At 9 months they sent me a renewal notice. I emailed customer service to correct the mistake. After emailing them and getting a response that told me to call them, I made the phone call. After waiting on hold twice, the rep said I didn't really earn the free year so my membership was expiring in May instead of August unless I could wait some more to see if his supervisor wanted to make an exception. I asked if they could just email me back since I was tired of being put on hold. He said that he did not have the capability as a rep to email me and he didn't think his supervisor would email me back. I told him to just forget it and to cancel my account. He was happy to do that. What pathetic service!"

modified review This review was modified by mamareview on May 03 2013 01:58:52 PM

"Ditto what the others have said. I ordered a package from Newegg on Wednesday evening before 9pm. The order was processed on Thursday morning at 8am. I received a UPS tracking number at 830am. So this package should have been delivered at sometime on Friday evening, or at the latest on Saturday morning. Nope. Saturday morning has come and gone. I have contacted UPS. They cleared it all up for me by telling me exactly what Shopprunner did.

All they did was UPS ground shipping, not "two-day" as they advertised. And UPS ground does not deliver on weekends at all.

And I can't even get the package put on "will call" because it is locked in a container at a distribution facility which isn't even open on the weekends. So now my package won't arrive until sometime on Monday or Tuesday. What a waste of time (filling out the application.)

"Well, I 100% agree with other reviewer who says they did not received their package with in advertised 2 days. Not for once not for twice, every time I choose shoprunner 2 days for shipping it takes around 5 days after merchant send me tracking number for the package. Definitely a scam. But I am glad that my package at least arrive to my door after 5 days."

"I am going to begin my second year with Shoprunner and I could not be more pleased with my experience. I've had many items shipping within two days and sometimes an extra day. Some other reviewers are not putting in perspective the day they order it (end of the week) or processing time for the retailer (adds on a day). Each time my item is shipped I'm emailed, when it arrives I'm emailed without having to track it myself. I've been able to avoid Walmart, Target, and Walgreens because most essentials I've been able to order from Drugstore.com or Beauty.com. Not to mention the coupon codes made available to use on the retailer's site. I've saved about 300-400 dollars as a member and I'm very satisfied."

"Shoprunner took 5 days to actually ship my product to me from Newegg, definitely not the 2 days as advertised. On a positive note, I did save on shipping cost."

"It's Cyber Monday, biggest internet shopping day of the year, and Shoprunner will not allow me to sign in. When I go to reset the password, per the email they sent me, it says my account does not exist. To make a long story short, called them and they said it would take 2 to 3 DAYS to find out why I cannot log it. Meanwhile, I cannot utilize it for my christmas shopping! I should have read all of the reviews!!! THIS REALLY IS A SCAM ~ BEWARE!"

"ShopRunner claims that Wednesday before Thanksgiving is a holiday. According to the UPS website it is not. ShopRunner customer service couldn't even muster an apology as they were too busy arguing that the shipment was still technically arriving in two business days, despite it being a week after it left the warehouse and nine days after the order was placed. Two-day shipping is certainly not a guarantee and customer service is poor."

Shoprunner is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoprunner is not a merchant member
Shoprunner does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!