Shoes.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Do not purchase from Shoes. com unless you want to pay full price for used shoes. Terrible customer service, again don't waste your time."

modified review This review was modified by lmcmillon on June 18 2014 01:53:16 PM

"Shoes.com is the worst online retailer / retailer I have ever done business with. I purchased shoes for my wife from them and after wearing it once the strap fell apart. We sent the shoes back but we where denied the return/exchange because Shoes.com felt that they where normal wear and tear. There is no way that wearing a shoe once and having it fall apart is normal wear and tear. I am currently filing a dispute with them regarding this, and will be reporting them to the BBB."

modified review This review was modified by Don79 on May 30 2014 07:15:20 AM

"Jacked up prices!

This place most sells shoes that are discounted or sold at places like TJ max or Ross Store the only difference is this place shoots the price right up! I've found numerous pairs of shoes on this site at places like TJ Maxx for almost half the price. You should always check Ross or TJ Maxx or even your local clearance rack at a shoe store besides here!

The only thing I like about this place is fast processing times (mostly same day to some next business day) and the free return shipping regardless of the reason.. Which is why I give this two stars

"I'm normally a very easy going happy person however; upon receiving the shoes I ordered, I opened the box to (my surprise) I was sent USED SHOES!! Then upon an extremely useless & pathetic "customer service" call with Romoan.. Shoes.com provided absolutely NO solution.. accept that I was "able" to return the used shoes, in hopes of receiving a refund in 2 weeks! Disgusting!! I will NEVER purchase anything from shoes.com again!! Do not purchase anything from shoes.com! Thank you, to Zappos for ALWAYS being Awesome! "

modified review This review was modified by Zapposrocks on October 25 2013 02:42:26 PM

"Will not return again. I bought shoes at for a Labor Day sale. Danskos are not usually on sale. I think that they realized this, because they cancelled my order saying they didnt have enough of my size. The same day it was cancelled, I called and every shoe that I ordered was still offered in my size. They now do not want to give me the original price I would have paif if they had not cancelled my order. I can get the shoes for full price, just not the sale price. Funny enough, I purchased the shoes during the first two hours of the sale. After six phone calls, I would rather pay more than ever purchase shoes from this reseller again. "

modified review This review was modified by sohara4195 on September 30 2013 11:04:54 AM

"Ordered a pair of shoes on Wednesday, they did not ship until Saturday. Now the expected delivery date is the following Saturday. Free shipping is wonderful and appreciated but I would gladly pay $5 to get my shoes in a reasonable time frame. They did offer a decent price on the shoes I was searching for, I just wish they were here so I could run in them as planned."

modified review This review was modified by TrailShoeRat on September 12 2013 03:36:18 PM

"I ordered a pair of shoes, Sperry Top Sider, and i chose my size and color and all that. I placed my order and few days later I went to track the order, but there was no tracking number.

It says wait 3 days so i waited...

i ordered on September 1st and today, September 10th i called them finally and they said they didnt have my shoes in stock so they gave me a refund.

Are you serious? I emailed them a couple days ago and never got a response and I finally call and thats what i get? Very disappointed. They did not even contact me!

So unprofessional. I will not be ordering from them EVER again. Terrible first time experience.

modified review This review was modified by stratis on September 10 2013 01:42:25 PM

"I love stride rite shoes and I wish this site would get there act together. I have ordered these shoes twice and every time I ordered them they are out of stock, but it says they are still available online. They don't tell me this until they have been ordered and supposedly shipped out, so like a week later. I am not a happy customer and I will NEVER order from this company again. I tried to contact them and they just ignored me...........great customer service guys."

modified review This review was modified by MrsLadyLaLa on September 03 2013 11:24:57 AM

"it looked wonderful on me as well."

"After reading the reviews by others for shoes.com I am glad that I couldn't get past the exorbitant pricing to even order any shoes from them. Not sure what would prompt anyone to pay those prices. I saw several of the styles on other websites/stores for not just a few dollars less, but a whole lot less than what they were charging on this site and I was shopping their sale/clearance sandals!!"

modified review This review was modified by reviewer923 on June 22 2013 11:47:05 AM

"I have ordered size M 38 shoes and instead of that - received 37 (mistake occured while ordering)! I would never order too small shoes for me, I check order details before confirmation 1000 times. It seems they automatically changed it and I even did not notice that. The wedding is 2 weeks away. I've spent £70 overall and returning would cost £54+ from London. Insane. I'm gonna sell them on ebay instead."

modified review This review was modified by LondonGirl on May 01 2013 03:17:10 AM

"Worst company ever! Products are defective - and those that don't have obvious defects are inferiour in quality (as noted by other posters, probably fake). Return policy is misadvertised, unfair, costly to the purchaser (and especially unfair for a person wanting to return clearly defective merchandise). Customer service staff are condescending and unhelpful. Lots of "explanations", "excuses", and claims of "superior service", but the end result is this: If you buy from Shoes.com, you will be out of money and not receive any shoes you can actually wear."

indiana

"Ordered a pair of chucks through amazon fulfilled by these guys. they look legit and came fast. I will come and edit if I have problems but none so far."

"I really wish I would have read this site before ordering from this site.

I ordered shoes and never got any communications from them. After two weeks, I called them and they said, "oh, yea, we don't have those shoes". How could any company sell something they don't have? If they had a problem with the order, why didn't they contact me? If it weren't for my initiative, I would still be waiting.

Customer service was completely unhelpful. If they really tape these calls, they will hear how the customer service rep. lied. I left my order number below so they can check the recording.

Good luck to anyone to anyone dealing with this company.

"Worst company on the internet. Guaranteed xmas delivery means december 28th and the manager made no attempt to rectify situation. Just said to send the shoes back. Some guarnatee do not shop here. I have ordered over 25 pairs of shoes from them and that's how they treat a loyal customer. Shoes.com is the worst company and that supervisor/manager needs to find a new line of work as customer service is not in their vocabulary."

Share Shoes.com's store rating

Shoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoes.com is not a merchant member
Shoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!