Stores > Shoes.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.32/10 2.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.23/10 0.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10
Voice your opinion! Review Shoes.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

Told about restocking fee AFTER I placed my order

"I won't be ordering from them again. I paid for two-day shipping, didn't get the shoes when they were promised, and they refused to take responsibility for not getting me the shoes in time. They could learn a few thing s from amazon...."

2017-07-21

Charged for returns

"Purchased two pair of shoes.....same make, size, color......delivered too late for trip.
Returned because of fit and quality. My postcard says free shipping, free returns.
No fine print. I was told it was not shoes.com charge but vendors restock charge.
I did not buy from vendor. After call I got partial credit. Not a pleasant experience
at all. Very disappointed. Will not order again.

2017-07-12

Somewhat okay website.

"So I've read horrible reviews about shoes.com after the fact that I ordered some shoes from the site. I received a tracking number but it said there was no tracking info available. I tried to enter in my account info on shoes.com and it said my account didn't exist. I knew I was scammed. But my shoes just arrived by UPS and they are perfect! Shipped on time and had no troubles with the shoes. The only complaint was that I had no information on where they were at. I will not order shoes from here again just because of the stress of not knowing if I'll get my shoes or not and because of others experience with this site. "

2017-07-10

Keen whisper

"I love the keen line of sandles.....I have 2 pair of whisper....wanted a third....these were cheaper than the others I bought and we're delivered with in the specified time over July 4....I wear a woman's 7 1/2 shoe n a girls size 6 is a perfect fit....I also have several pair of chacos n they r also big kid sizes.....cheaper by far than woman's shoes....was told this by a sales person....I thought it was a nice thing to do.....pleased with shoes.com. will order from them again."

2017-06-19

Beware the restocking fee!

"A $7 restocking fee for a pair of shoes that no one in their right mind would consider a narrow width. I was used to Zappos with their free returns, and shame on me for not reading Shoes.com's return policy, but nearly every retailer accepts returns free of charge. I learned my lesson, and will not shop Shoes.com again. "

2017-06-11

Bought some slippers, got some slippers

"It looks like Wal-Mart has purchased shoes.com. I purchased a pair of slippers on the website, and they arrived a few days later. No complaints."

2017-06-11

Restocking fee!!!!

"Apparently this company has changed hands and now if you return something they charge you a restocking fee of $6.95 per item. Will not buy from this company again. Zappos is much more consumer friendly!!!"

2017-05-23

Bad bad bad

"They have free exchanges but you have to buy the new pair & then get credited ok fine but then I was told the shoes were no longer on sale & I could not get my exchange pair for the same price. What??? There are so many good customer service oriented companies there is no way I will shop here again."

2017-05-13

scammers

"Returned shoes that did not fit........they have the shoes and I have no money after a month of calls. They could care less, lie and are NOT on the up and up. I IN THE PROCESS OF CONTACTING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ! Please do not use"

2017-05-10

Horrible experience!!!

"Paid $20 for overnight shipping because I needed them ASAP. I Ordered size 9, received size 10.
Then they would not exchange them because I paid with PayPal. They wanted me to buy another pair and send the others back. Yeah OK you're kidding. I'll send them another $125? I think not! They won't refund the $20 I spent for overnight shipping and they want to charge me $6.95 for restocking! If you can get them on the phone they are nasty and you cannot understand them. Do not but anything from this site.

2017-05-06

Horrible service and delivery, will not order from them again!

"Shoes.com has a terrible delivery, late and they want to charge you a restocking fee if the item returns to them. Happens that they use yet another horrible company (UPS) to deliver items. They (UPS) will deliver when you are NOT home and then return the item to the sender. I will file another complaint and review on them as well.

I called Shoes.com and spoke to a representative that practically was avoiding me to speak to a Manager. I was hung up once and I'm not happy at all with them.

It takes a lot for me to write a review on anybody, but this was the drop that overflowed the cup for me.

2017-01-12

Worst service ever, never buying from them again

"I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from them. I waited 2 weeks and no shoes (should have gotten them in 3-4 business days). I checked my order status on the website and it says it shipped. I clicked on their link to get tracking on the package. The page it brought me to asked for the order number and my order zip code. After entering it and hitting submit, the stupid website brings me back to my order status page with it saying "see below" for tracking, when there isn't anything that lets me track the package. Just a link to the previous page which wanted the info. I called their help line, was number 9 in que and waited 35 minutes on hold before I selected the option to be called back. 2.5 hours later they finally called me back and the rep in a very hard to understand accent asked for the order number and then after a while on hold told me that it was delivered earlier that day so I should already have it before hanging up on me. The shoes never arrived. I checked with my post office staff the next day after it still wasn't there. The post mistress printed out the tracking saying that it was shipped to the wrong post office but should be rerouted and arrive the next day. It never arrived and now the email I sent the vendor says that it was delivered to the post office (wrong one) on the 9th and now was being shipped back to them. This has been the biggest headache ever. Next time I'll use Zappos who don't seem to be incompetent like these people are."

2016-11-19

Never shoesdotcom

"I will never order anything from this store again!! Their customer service **** and no one seems to know what they're doing!! I waited 5 weeks for my order that was suppose to take up to 5 business days. I called to cancel, was transferred to 6 different people and then they had the nerve to charge me a second time on my card which took another hour and 45 minute phone call and a week later for my full refunds!!! "

2016-11-18

The worst online company!

"Don't expect to get anything you order, don't expect to be treated like a human being!"

2016-10-28

Bad Reviews are Deserved

"I am so frustrated with the poor customer service. I have purchased several times from their site and have been satisfied with the product and promptness of order fulfillment. However, I needed to exchange one purchase because the size charts were not accurate. I did the exchange online and it refunded my original purchase and charged me for a second time for the exchange but did not apply the promotional code I used on the first order. It was 20% off on a $250 purchase so I tried to contact customer service to see if they could make an adjustment but after three attempts to call and hold for 30+ minutes each time plus email with no response, I ultimately paid the higher price and let it go. Today I needed to reach customer service about a recent order and waited for over an hour before I finally reached someone. Although I like many of the brands carried on their sites (shoes.com and onlineshoes.com) I probably will not order from them again because their customer service is so poor. After reading more reviews I can see my experience is typical -- shop at your own risk because they do not offer customer support!""

Share Shoes.com's store rating

Shoes.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoes.com is not a merchant member
Shoes.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!