Stores > ShoeBuy

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

"I have been shopping Shoebuy for over a year and am very pleased. I enjoy the free shipping and free returns however, would enjoy it more if there was no restocking fee. Additionally, if there were more reviews on the shoes to know if sizing runs small/large, etc. I find your site easy to navigate too. I have referred many friends to Shoebuy and they too, have been very pleased. Thank you."

"i can't find out why my credit card was not o/k/? "

"Never disappointed when I shop Shoebuy. They have excellent service and prices."

"great-but usually shipping is slower then other companies"

"exclusions with coupon codes are really annoying, should more clearly say what shoes are excluded. "

"im a man so i had to call get the girls to help ..there wonderfull"

"Very pleased, especially with the shipping policy."

"easy to search and great prices great width selection"

"good selection, decent prices, will probably shop here again."

"I looked for my son's boots on other sites and this one was the cheapest and then offered a promo code to get them cheaper. It is also a eBates store so it was a win win."

"Return policy is a little sketchy. Returns are only free if replacing item with another item.

otherwise prices are comparable to Zappos

"I love that shoebuy offers free returns and exchanges. It's why I shop here instead of Amazon. Also, I love the coupons they give me! I couldn't find windproof mens underwear today, but other than that, I usually find what I am looking for! :) Cheers! - Katie"

"I love Shoebuy.com! Great products and living in Alaska you don't know HOW much I appreciate free shipping! Thanks!"

"found what I liked...lets hope they feel good on my feet!"

"very low price, easy to find products and good service online!!!"

Share ShoeBuy's store rating

ShoeBuy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoeBuy is a merchant member
ShoeBuy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.