• ShoeBuy ShoeBuy Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Easy to search and find shoes. I like the reviews. I applied a coupon - happy day. "

"Don't like it when discount isn't applied to all items. "

"Like the shoe fit helper that advises how a show will fit me."

"Good".............................................."

"All wenthe well. I am looking forward to receiving my order.

"Best price. Always get the item within a week. No-hassle returns. You almost always have what I need."

"Always have a great choice of shoes and easy to navigate website."

"Great prices and fast shipping, what's not to love about shoebuy"

"I love Shoebuy! Your free shipping and returns is very important to me and is why I keep shopping with you. Also that you have a good variety of wide widths. "

"Having to actually type in a message was the worst part of the experience.????"

"Great price on bag I've been looking for. You beat out all others."

"It's easy to shop at ShoeBuy and I like the convenience of having free shipping both ways. I have a hard to fit foot and it's not easy to find shoes. Having the option on ShoeBuy is easy."

"Shoebuy has quality shoes in wide widths so it makes shopping much easier for me. I really like the FREE shipping and returns policy - that is why I shop at Shoebuy"

"Never any problems with ordering online. Service satisfaction always guaranteed."

"Happy to have found a boot that was regular price in-store and discounted here. I also like the free shipping and no taxes!"

Share ShoeBuy's store rating

ShoeBuy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoeBuy is a merchant member
ShoeBuy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.