Product & services pricing Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.19/10 3.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"I bought a really nice Bosca wallet for my mother on this site (have never bought shoes though). It arrived promptly and I was even able to get it on sale because they usually have a certain % off any time you visit their site. The processes went smoothly and I had no problems with buying or shipping."

"PLEASE Do not even think about ordering from them! I attempted to place an order for 10+ pair of shoes and they kept telling me my card was declined. However, when I called the credit card company I was told that the orders were approved and were in fact on my pending charges. I called shoebuy, who again said my card was declined and would not ship my order. After 3 attempts to get them to clear the pending charges off my credit card, I finally asked my credit card company to clear it. They may have had good prices, but they have terrible service!"

modified review This review was modified by leandlu on July 10 2013 04:15:33 PM

"7/10/13 - REVISED to 5 *'s

I was first told the order would ship out 3-4 days after order date. I called back 3 days later and was told order would ship out 15 business after order date and ship ground. Needless to say, I was a little PO'ed, so I called back the next day and was told the order was shipping out tomorrow. I received the order 3 days after shipping out to me. Total time, 9 days from order date to my hands. I can live with 9 days and saving about $20. Not pleased with the CS Rep that told me 15 business after order date + ground shipping.

I'll buy here again, if I see a need.

modified review This review was modified by sandals on July 10 2013 04:44:24 PM

"i have ordered 4 pair of shoes from shoebuy.com and they have all arrived in excellent condition as well as very fast!"

modified review This review was modified by sssaurabh on June 30 2013 10:33:44 AM

"Took the chance of buying sneakers on a website i never heard of, spent 70 bucks, and it's been a week without hearing anything from them. They have not shipped them yet, and who knows when Ill receive my purchase."

modified review This review was modified by VLGager on June 24 2013 08:49:44 AM

"No idea what happened to this outfit, they used to send shoes reliably and timely. Now?!? Ordered on 6/4, still "in process" on 6/15. Awesome job, Shoebuy! You should be proud. HA! Why bother being in business if you're not, oh, actually DOING business?

Don't think I need to add this, but the days of doing any kind of business with Shoebuy.com have come and gone. Avoid like the plague.

modified review This review was modified by sarlo100 on June 15 2013 10:45:00 AM

"I ordered a pair of shoes based on mypoints email sent with a special offer. I was to receive a 10$ target gift card. it said to click link on confirmation page. after a lengthy period of reviewing that said page there was no link. I printed it for my records. now I am getting the run around while they blame their "affiliates" when the original offer email clearly said this was not affiliated with target. the price also jumped up at the end. judging by reviews here this company should be shut down. furthermore the shoes I received are 1.5 inches to large which is clearly ridiculous.
their affiliates are cozyboots, bagsbuys.com outletbuy.com and clothesbuy.com

modified review This review was modified by rmoniemony on June 13 2013 06:53:55 AM

"BEWARE!!! I wish I could give them a rating of a NEGATIVE 10 stars! They advertise free shipping and free returns, but if you ever return an item and try to order from them again - WATCH OUT! I ordered some shoes, but then received an email stating they could not process my order until I contacted them. I called them, and I was told that because I had returned previous orders, they would not process my order unless I agreed that anything I ordered could NOT be returned (not even if I paid the shipping fee)! So, I cancelled my order because I will NOT buy shoes unlwss I can return them if they don't fit! I recently got my credit card statement, and noticed that Shoebuy still charged my credit card for almost $300.00!!! It's been almost 1.5 months since the order was placed and cancelled, but the charge was never refunded. So, even though Shoebuy refused to process my order, I cancelled the order 1 day later, and no shoes were ever sent to me, but they still charged me! Basically, they stole $300.00 from me by charging my credit card fraudulently! (Good example of why you need to review all charges on a credit card)
I called them at 3:30 pm on a Friday, only to be told the billing department was closed and they will review it on Monday. After pushing to speak with a manager, I was eventually told that they would process a refund immediately (hopefully that will happen, but I'll see - it's been 8 hours but there's still no pending credit on my credit card).
My neighbor also placed an order with Shoebuy. She went out of town for a long weekend (4 days). When she got back, she had an email from them to call. She called them and was told they cancelled her order since they did not hear from her. Upon trying to place the order again, the shoes she wanted were no longer available!!!

modified review This review was modified by mickey5 on June 07 2013 09:39:50 PM

"I've ordered from shoebuy twice and twice my order has been cancelled and refunded. The best they could do was match the original coupon I used to reconcile the issue. If they wanted to keep me as a customer they should have gone a little above just matching to keep me."

"I will never purchase from Shoebuy.com again! Twice I have been baited and switched with email offers. Each time I try to use the email offer to purchase online, I find the promotional code does not work. So then I contact the toll free number. After the customer service person continues to challenge me and the offer I am stating I received, I finally find out that there are loop holes to the offer. For example, I was given an offer of $20 for a purchase of $60 or more. Offer expires May 20, 2013. The customer service person first argued that it was for a purchase of $80 (after asking me what my total purchase price was), and then she argued that the offer expired on May 15th. Finally, when she realized I was persistent and refused to accept these excuses, she offered to place the order over the phone for me and offer the same discount. During the ordering process, she discovered that one of the two items I was trying to purchase did not qualify for the promotion. NEVER was there ANYTHING in the email that says certain brands do not apply to the promotion. I scoured the email. I couldn't find one word that even hinted at that. That's it. I'm done. Never again to purchase from them. I refuse to be played this way!"

modified review This review was modified by fabfive on May 20 2013 06:36:32 PM

"Avis P. Burns
Avis P. Burns
Do not buy from shoebuy! They will rip you off. I ordered a pair of men's mukluks on November 28, 2012 and paid in advance and they informed they were out of stock. They also said it would take 3 - 5 to get my refund. After waiting for some time I notified them and they promptly told me the bank was hanging onto the money. I called the bank and the bank said that is ridiculous...why would we hang onto it? I informed Shoebuy about this and they said the money would be refunded in 3 - 5 days. All they have done is give me the run around and as of today May 16, 2013, I have not received my money back. Do Not buy from shoebuy, they are dishonest and a ripoff!!! Pam
Like · · Yesterday at 01:03
Judy Constant-paskimin, Jean Sanderson and Keisha Roy like this.

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS ONLINE RETAILER

"Shoebuy.com ships orders within 1-5 business days."

It has now been 6 business days and I have not received any notification that my order has shipped. I received a response to my first email inquiry but not my second.

I called the 888 number that was provided and the first time, after holding, I was hung up on. I'm sure this was inadvertent but frustrating nonetheless. So I called back and could not get a straight answer, something about how the request had to be re-submitted to New Balance since this was a new product. I was told it would be shipped within "the next few days" but when I asked if that meant shipped from their warehouse (or New Balance's?) or if that meant it would be shipped and arrive within a few days, I was told something to the effect of "according to the computers that's what it says." So again, unclear response.

I do the majority of my shopping online and this would rank right up there with my worst experiences - all around poor customer service from start to finish. At the least I would expect an offer to expedite shipment at this point, rather than a mere apology.

I WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE ORDERING FROM SHOEBUY AGAIN, AND AS A CONSUMER I ADVISE EVERYONE TO SPEND A FEW MORE DOLLARS AND SHOP ELSEWHERE.

modified review This review was modified by Scootermonss on May 14 2013 03:08:15 PM

"Terrible experience. I purchased a clearance item and carefully checked the return policy. It was not returnable if marked as final sale. It was not, did not fit, and I tried to return. They claimed it was a final sale. It took many tries to reach customer service and they never responded to email. I had printed out the order screen and item page and sent them in, but they said "you are not going to get your money back". I filed a complaint through my Discover Card and got the money back. Shoebuy did not respond to Discover's inquiry either. I will never do business with them again"

"I ordered a pair of slippers, tried them on once, decided they were uncomfortable, requested a return label, sent them back in a different box because the box I received was flimsy and out of shape. Here is a quote from their return instructions online: "To help us expedite your return, include all original materials you received with your order," so I figured if I used a different box, my return wouldn't be "expedited" but there was no mention of invalidating my return privileges. Someone shipped the box right back to me with no paper inside it, no explanation. I called them back and, by the time I learned that they REQUIRE all the original packing materials, I had already recycled the original box. Okay, many places require all the original materials, but they TELL you that in their instructions. These are ambiguous. I spoke with a supervisor, read the section verbatim, said that if they require original materials, they should be completely explicit about it, but got no satisfaction. He said he would mention it to his "team," but could do nothing for me. The title "customer service" is irrelevant in their operation. So I'm out $36, could have been more, but it's the principle that I object to. I certainly won't buy from them again and from what I read here, if it there hadn't been a problem with the box, they probably would have found another reason to reject my return. Not a class act."

modified review This review was modified by Dissatisfiedandannoyed on May 13 2013 06:47:58 PM

"Terrible customer service. Ordered a pair of sneakers as a gift for my son and they got lost/misrouted by UPS. When I contacted shoebuy customer service and explained that the UPS status had not changed (btw was also told by UPS to have the shipper initiate a tracer as status was odd), shoebuy rep advised that I wait even after I pointed out that UPS delivery status had not changed in days. Sent a few chaser mails for a status of the tracer they finally placed with no response also asked for a remedy i.e. send a new pair because they are gift....nothing. Service Rep seemed lazy...they should wake up...we have options and forums!!!"

modified review This review was modified by WizeBuyer on May 10 2013 03:18:03 PM

Shoebuy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoebuy.com is not a merchant member
Shoebuy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!