Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.38/10 3.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.83/10 2.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"We ordered a few pairs of shoes during 2013 year and have not had problems at any times. All orders were shipped to us fast. All shoes were quality. I think Shoebuy one of the best shops."

"I do not understand all the negative reviews on here. I was actually on this site because I wanted to inspect a competing retailer, 6pm.com. That company has a similar rating on here so I wanted to compare it to Shoebuy, with whom I am familiar. I have ordered from Shoebuy about 7 times in the past 24 months, comprising dozens of shoes (I order multiples of the same when I do not know my size, and just return the ones that do not work since it is Free shipping both ways) and I have NEVER had an issue. In fact, I prefer buying from them over other retailers like Amazon, who now charge sales tax, and because Shoebuy frequently offers 20% off coupons and are on eBates.com. Plus Shoebuy offers price match guarantee and they have honored it on several occasions for me. The only thing that is better about Amazon is that it offers expedited shipping. Hopefully this review does not sound like a plant but I am really satisfied with Shoebuy. I guess I will try 6pm then since they seem to be the only place w/my size left in a discontinued model..."

modified review This review was modified by pinkbillows on June 16 2014 07:22:59 PM

"I have made one or two orders from shoebuy before (back in 2009) and saw the reviews on this site as I went to make a new purchase. These reviews spooked me, but I went ahead and decided to make the purchase. One of the pairs did not fit and was actually the wrong color (just one of those things - the box actually said the correct color, but what was inside was different). I did the return with sufficient nervousness, never having made a return with them before and noticing how the bad reviews pretty much come from their return process. Well, getting the return shipping label was easy (all online). I sent it right back the same day (that would have been Friday) and from the tracking number it appears it was received by them just this morning (the following Wednesday) - and I just received a notice that I got my refund! So absolutely no issues with them from me, and I would definitely purchase from them again."

modified review This review was modified by D.H., Lawrence on June 11 2014 08:55:55 AM

"There is no service from Shoebuy at all. After I ordered I kindly asked them to review my order. Í ordered from the Netherlands and I can't anything elegant in a WW. I gave them the length of my feet. They didn't do anything and shipped the order. When I received the shoes it was obvious that 3 of them where much larger. A small service by measuring would have helped me with the right shoes. No I'm stuck with them and it cost me a lot of money. I mailed them again and there is no response."

modified review This review was modified by Jolanda550 on May 24 2014 08:57:14 AM

"Classic bait and switch, and I stupidly fell for it.

Ordered an item at a good price. They cancelled the order shortly after taking my info and offered me a 30% coupon that expires in 4 weeks, but not before they JACKED UP the price on the item I wanted by 600%, rendering the coupon a loogie to the face.

Please do not order from this deplorable company, I'm stuck getting junk mail because they took my info.

modified review This review was modified by tutor138 on May 12 2014 11:08:18 PM

"Shoebuy confirmed my purchase of an item by email. 36 hours later they emailed me that they made a mistake in their inventory control and cannot deliver the order that is out of stock. They offered a one time discount on a future purchase in the next 30 days, but the sale items I would have purchased are sold out. They have left a pending charge on my credit card for item that they canceled."

"Its odd that this company has such a low rating. I used them about 9 times and never had a problem. The free shipping both ways is nice and even returns are processed quickly. "

"This was my last purchase at ShoeBuy. I accidentally ordered a pair of shoes at their Special Events site, not noticing that this was a final purchase: no returns or exchanges possible. I never buy anything I cannot return, especially shoes. I tried to cancel the order right away calling the Customer Service. They put me on hold for about 2 hours! I also emailed the customer service with the cancellation request almost right away. Mind it, the customer service rep really tried to help and cancel the order before it was processed, but she failed. They processed the order a bit too fast. It usually takes them a few days, but I guess, this time they were really motivated to sell something people cannot return. This company believes in getting their bucks no matter what. It does not value the customers' opinion. It is going to lose the customer."

modified review This review was modified by tkgr on February 21 2014 10:55:58 AM

"I have dealt with this company for several years. Their shipping has always been prompt, returns are easy and I have even had to call them for help. They were courteous and resolved my issue. I do have a current order pending with them. This was just placed today. Shoebuy is one of my preferred sellers. I am surprised at their low rating. "

"THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER, NOTHING BUT AGGREVATION. DON'T BUY FROM THIS CO. HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY ORDER AFTER 3 WEEKS OF CALLING. THEY BASICALLY DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU GET YOUR STUFF OR NOT, ACCORDING TO MATT, THE HEAD MANAGER OF COSTUMER SERVICE. IT'S NOT THEIR PROBLEM WHETHER YOU RECEIVE YOUR STUFF OR YOU DON'T, AND FORGET ABOUT ASKING FOR A REFUND IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR ORDER, NOT THEIR CO. POLICY. DON'T BUY FROM SHOEBUY."

"so i ordered 2 pairs of shoes i got 30% off and d customer service guy was excellent and i got a confirmation email and later tracking number.i ordered sat i got them tue exactly how i ordered the. i am very satisfied and happy they are great"

modified review This review was modified by geee on December 03 2013 10:13:02 PM

"So.... I bought a pair of Clarks Mullin Spice boots (regularly 300 dollars) with a promo code and got them for $200 (because I paid through V By Me Visa). I was happy to find a pair of leather boots for a good price- my friend has them and suggested i get a pair- so I went ahead and bought them. The next day I got an email from shoebuy with a confirmation number but it looked a bit fake. Nonetheless 3 days go by and still no shipping notification. I go online and see horrible upon horrible reviews about this website and almost start to cry because Id be out $219. Waited. Then I happened to look in my junk mail file, thus to find the shipping email with tracking number (unfortunately they SHIP within 1-5 business days, not RECEIVE within that time). MY SHOES ARE 2 DIFFERENT SIZES. Now im terrified to return them! WTF!"

modified review This review was modified by emsavage on October 30 2013 03:28:48 PM

"CAVEAT EMPTOR! Too bad there is no zero or minus zero star rating.

This company's policy STINKS!!!

I purchased a pair of shoes from Shoebuy.Com and after waiting for 10 days WITHOUT receiving a notification of shipping, I decided to call the company. I was informed that the shoes were delivered and signed for by a person called "Wong."

I informed the company that I do not know such a person and have definitely not received the shoes. I was informed sometimes people say they have not received something when they had actually done so, and therefore I had to wait on UPS to complete their investigation.

Now, I do all my shopping online, and in all that time, I have had a few things lost in the mail but each time the merchant has resent me the missing items while they conduct their own investigation.

When I spoke to Shoebuy.Com, I was told that they have a policy that states that they will not do anything until UPS has done their investigation and agreed to reimburse them.

As far as I am concerned, I gave the company my money for a pair of shoes which I am supposed to receive in 10 business days. I did not give the company my money to buy a lottery as to whether I would get a pair of shoes.

As an online only shopper, this is the first time I have ever encountered such an unreasonable policy.

Personally, I would not buy from this company again, even if they were the only online shoe merchant.

As I said at the beginning, too bad there is no zero or minus zero star rating.

modified review This review was modified by lostjuly on October 15 2013 10:24:18 AM

"This business cheats customers by listing items they no longer have in stock at a lower price. They will then send you wrong items, make you send those wrong items back for a refund that takes forever to process. I wonder how they are even in business with so many complaints with BBB and so many negative reviews? Don't trust them with anything.

modified review This review was modified by danielch on September 25 2013 10:27:58 PM

"Ordered a pair of shoes and 10 days later I emailed b/c I had heard nothing about my order. I didn't get a response so I called. The lady told me that they were waiting for UPS to pickup and I should get an email with tracking number that day. I did not, and the next day I got an email saying my order had been canceled b/c the shoes were out of stock. Will not use this website again. If I had ordered from Zappos I would have had my shoes within two days. Not worth saving $5."

modified review This review was modified by Rebeccalh on September 06 2013 06:55:18 AM

Shoebuy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoebuy.com is not a merchant member
Shoebuy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!