• ShoeBuy ShoeBuy Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.36/10 1.36/10

"problems trying to check out with pay pal. wound up using credit card."

"Have been a Shoebuy customer for a long time and it is always a pleasure.Such great deals and quality"

"I try to buy at local stores but they don't sell chacos. Shoebuy is usually my next choice. "

"Very easy finding shoes for my son! I like the layout of products , makes it easier to view!"

"Fast, easy and great price with the applied discount."

"When I initial put in my order it appeared that there was a problem with your sight as it was not accepting my order. I'm glad my patience paid off and I was able to place my order."

"Very helpful and friendly customer service. Thank you!"

"Wow. Had just what I was looking for, best price I found anywhere and free shipping! Can't ask for more than that!"

" "

"nothing else to say good experience glad i found 20% off made it even better. "

"Great selection. Convenient way to buy. Always seem to find what I need/want. I have a narrow foot and cannot find what I need in local stores."

"After searching all over, I finally found a pair of shoes I liked, at a price I was willing to pay (thanks to the Columbus Day Sale) "

"best price on these boots hard to find glad I found your sight thanks"

Share ShoeBuy's store rating

ShoeBuy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoeBuy is a merchant member
ShoeBuy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,688 merchant members.