• ShoeBuy ShoeBuy Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

2015-04-09

"Very quick order response time and shipping. Have been a customer for years. "

2015-04-09

"Ducks Float on Water. It's amazing. And they don't really even get wet! It's because their feathers repel water. You know, like water off a duck's back. Oh! And think about this!.....there's bear feathers too."

2015-04-09

"I have been shopping with ShoeBuy for years. Always happy with service. Sometimes the shoes I ordered did not work but there is a no hassle, free return policy. Unlike some companies, that only have free returns if you exchange, there is not a fine print exclusion with ShoeBuy. "

2015-04-09

"Great selections! I buy all of my son's shoes here because I have a hard time finding Wide sizes elsewhere."

2015-04-09

"I did have an issue with a gift certificate code that customer service corrected within minutes!"

2015-04-09

"Easy shopping experience with great selections! Will shop here again."

"very easy-very convenient
very happy free shipping/return"

2015-04-09

"I like that fact that I can buy with confidence, knowing that I can return an item if I am not completely satisfied with it."

2015-04-09

"Love the price! Great site and easy to place my order."

2015-04-09

"Love the website and shoe prices. Just find the international shipping almost makes it not worth doing. Puts prices close to Australian prices."

2015-04-08

"Fast quick service and on the spot discounts. What else should I write? This is my first time here... "

2015-04-08

"I was able to find what I wanted which was great. "

2015-04-08

"I was looking for a pair of red sandals by Ecco. I found the shoes in my size in the color of choice. The checkout process was very easy.

2015-04-08

"My experience has been very good. I had a return that went very well"

2015-04-08

"Disappointed that during process my color was not avail when I went to checkout "

Share ShoeBuy's store rating

ShoeBuy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoeBuy is a merchant member
ShoeBuy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.