• Rating 3.33/10 291 reviews

Shoebuy.com is not a merchant member
    Shoebuy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Shoebuy.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"I ordered a pair of shoes based on mypoints email sent with a special offer. I was to receive a 10$ target gift card. it said to click link on confirmation page. after a lengthy period of reviewing that said page there was no link. I printed it for my records. now I am getting the run around while they blame their "affiliates" when the original offer email clearly said this was not affiliated with target. the price also jumped up at the end. judging by reviews here this company should be shut down. furthermore the shoes I received are 1.5 inches to large which is clearly ridiculous.
their affiliates are cozyboots, bagsbuys.com outletbuy.com and clothesbuy.com

modified review This review was modified by rmoniemony on June 13 2013 06:53:55 AM

"BEWARE!!! I wish I could give them a rating of a NEGATIVE 10 stars! They advertise free shipping and free returns, but if you ever return an item and try to order from them again - WATCH OUT! I ordered some shoes, but then received an email stating they could not process my order until I contacted them. I called them, and I was told that because I had returned previous orders, they would not process my order unless I agreed that anything I ordered could NOT be returned (not even if I paid the shipping fee)! So, I cancelled my order because I will NOT buy shoes unlwss I can return them if they don't fit! I recently got my credit card statement, and noticed that Shoebuy still charged my credit card for almost $300.00!!! It's been almost 1.5 months since the order was placed and cancelled, but the charge was never refunded. So, even though Shoebuy refused to process my order, I cancelled the order 1 day later, and no shoes were ever sent to me, but they still charged me! Basically, they stole $300.00 from me by charging my credit card fraudulently! (Good example of why you need to review all charges on a credit card)
I called them at 3:30 pm on a Friday, only to be told the billing department was closed and they will review it on Monday. After pushing to speak with a manager, I was eventually told that they would process a refund immediately (hopefully that will happen, but I'll see - it's been 8 hours but there's still no pending credit on my credit card).
My neighbor also placed an order with Shoebuy. She went out of town for a long weekend (4 days). When she got back, she had an email from them to call. She called them and was told they cancelled her order since they did not hear from her. Upon trying to place the order again, the shoes she wanted were no longer available!!!

modified review This review was modified by mickey5 on June 07 2013 09:39:50 PM

"I've ordered from shoebuy twice and twice my order has been cancelled and refunded. The best they could do was match the original coupon I used to reconcile the issue. If they wanted to keep me as a customer they should have gone a little above just matching to keep me."

"Avis P. Burns
Avis P. Burns
Do not buy from shoebuy! They will rip you off. I ordered a pair of men's mukluks on November 28, 2012 and paid in advance and they informed they were out of stock. They also said it would take 3 - 5 to get my refund. After waiting for some time I notified them and they promptly told me the bank was hanging onto the money. I called the bank and the bank said that is ridiculous...why would we hang onto it? I informed Shoebuy about this and they said the money would be refunded in 3 - 5 days. All they have done is give me the run around and as of today May 16, 2013, I have not received my money back. Do Not buy from shoebuy, they are dishonest and a ripoff!!! Pam
Like · · Yesterday at 01:03
Judy Constant-paskimin, Jean Sanderson and Keisha Roy like this.

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS ONLINE RETAILER

"Shoebuy.com ships orders within 1-5 business days."

It has now been 6 business days and I have not received any notification that my order has shipped. I received a response to my first email inquiry but not my second.

I called the 888 number that was provided and the first time, after holding, I was hung up on. I'm sure this was inadvertent but frustrating nonetheless. So I called back and could not get a straight answer, something about how the request had to be re-submitted to New Balance since this was a new product. I was told it would be shipped within "the next few days" but when I asked if that meant shipped from their warehouse (or New Balance's?) or if that meant it would be shipped and arrive within a few days, I was told something to the effect of "according to the computers that's what it says." So again, unclear response.

I do the majority of my shopping online and this would rank right up there with my worst experiences - all around poor customer service from start to finish. At the least I would expect an offer to expedite shipment at this point, rather than a mere apology.

I WILL DEFINITELY NOT BE ORDERING FROM SHOEBUY AGAIN, AND AS A CONSUMER I ADVISE EVERYONE TO SPEND A FEW MORE DOLLARS AND SHOP ELSEWHERE.

modified review This review was modified by Scootermonss on May 14 2013 03:08:15 PM

"Terrible experience. I purchased a clearance item and carefully checked the return policy. It was not returnable if marked as final sale. It was not, did not fit, and I tried to return. They claimed it was a final sale. It took many tries to reach customer service and they never responded to email. I had printed out the order screen and item page and sent them in, but they said "you are not going to get your money back". I filed a complaint through my Discover Card and got the money back. Shoebuy did not respond to Discover's inquiry either. I will never do business with them again"

"I ordered a pair of slippers, tried them on once, decided they were uncomfortable, requested a return label, sent them back in a different box because the box I received was flimsy and out of shape. Here is a quote from their return instructions online: "To help us expedite your return, include all original materials you received with your order," so I figured if I used a different box, my return wouldn't be "expedited" but there was no mention of invalidating my return privileges. Someone shipped the box right back to me with no paper inside it, no explanation. I called them back and, by the time I learned that they REQUIRE all the original packing materials, I had already recycled the original box. Okay, many places require all the original materials, but they TELL you that in their instructions. These are ambiguous. I spoke with a supervisor, read the section verbatim, said that if they require original materials, they should be completely explicit about it, but got no satisfaction. He said he would mention it to his "team," but could do nothing for me. The title "customer service" is irrelevant in their operation. So I'm out $36, could have been more, but it's the principle that I object to. I certainly won't buy from them again and from what I read here, if it there hadn't been a problem with the box, they probably would have found another reason to reject my return. Not a class act."

modified review This review was modified by Dissatisfiedandannoyed on May 13 2013 06:47:58 PM

"Terrible customer service. Ordered a pair of sneakers as a gift for my son and they got lost/misrouted by UPS. When I contacted shoebuy customer service and explained that the UPS status had not changed (btw was also told by UPS to have the shipper initiate a tracer as status was odd), shoebuy rep advised that I wait even after I pointed out that UPS delivery status had not changed in days. Sent a few chaser mails for a status of the tracer they finally placed with no response also asked for a remedy i.e. send a new pair because they are gift....nothing. Service Rep seemed lazy...they should wake up...we have options and forums!!!"

modified review This review was modified by WizeBuyer on May 10 2013 03:18:03 PM

"So far not impressed. Placed an order on Thursday, May 2, 2013 and the website indicated orders will be shipped within 1-5 business days. Well, here it is Friday, May 10 and the website says order "in process". Sent an email on Thursday, May 9th to inquire as to status of order and as of today have not received a reply. Called customer service and was told order will be shipped on Monday, May 13th. What happened to the 1-5 day promise? Placed an order for shoes with another company on the same date as the order with Shoebuy and within 5 minutes of the Shoebuy order. Those shoes arrived on Wednesday, May 8th."

"Terrible experience with the Shoebuy.com. Placed an order on April 21, 2013 for baby shoes. My package was lost by UPS and 2 and a half weeks later on May 3, 2013 I cannot get a refund or replacement from Shoebuy.com. Customer representatives are very rude and not helpful at all. They told me I have to wait another 10 business days!"

modified review This review was modified by marisir on May 03 2013 12:36:40 PM

"Bought a pair of shoes in December. Shoes didnt fit. Have been trying since January to have shoebuy send a return shipping label and still do not have one. Just called them for the 8th time for a shipping label. Everytime they say it is in the mail but never arrives. Will buy from Zappos from now on."

modified review This review was modified by livefreeordie on May 02 2013 11:38:00 AM

"I placed an order for two pairs of sandals on 3/7/13. The web site listed both pairs as in stock.I was emailed that both pairs of shoes that I ordered were being sent under the same tracking number. My debit card was billed for two pairs of shoes.Yet,when the package arrived 8 days later it contained only one pair.The box was only big enough to contain one pair and had printed on it that it was 1 of 1 box(es) shipped.The box was opened in the presence of the UPS driver who delivered it as the box was badly smashed and he (the driver) wanted to make sure it was all right.I was told last week that UPS was looking for the missing box. If there were an additional box, wouldn't it have had a separate tracking number? I spoke to 3 customer service agents and sent 2 emails to try and resolve this, none of whom were helpful or courteous. The agent I spoke with today 4/4/13 said they sent me an email on the 3/27/13,I did not receive, regarding my refund. She instructed me to now wait until Monday April 8th to hear from them. ONE month from the day I ordered. Inexcusable and very aggravating. I will never order from this company again."

"Ordered shoes on March 26th and an email that 1 pair has shipped today , 4/2. That's approx. 5 business days just to ship for what was IN STOCK. POOR, POOR, POOR! I cannot use the ordered shoes as intended for the weekend of 4/6. I order items from Home Depot on March 27th and they arrived from Illinois on 4/1. My shoes hadn't even shipped yet. So disappointing. "

"No problems. A complete breeze. I ordered a pair of Old Friend "Washington" slippers from Shoebuy.com in a size 13. They fit wonderfully. My order was shipped from Minnesota on a Monday, and I received it on Friday. I tried canceling my order on Monday because I found a similar pair of slippers locally, but my order had already shipped. Customer service replied quickly and was very cordial. I decided to keep my slippers: they are outstanding!

Overall, very satisfied with my purchase.

"I just cant decide about the usefulness of this website. They have a very large variety of shoes which is good and bad at the same time. It helps me to find shoes I want to buy but whenever I use the website I waste lots of time. When I choose High Heel Womens Dress Shoes Stilettos
there are almost 2000 shoes as a result .I think they should work on more on their filters to avoid this problem. Another thing they can do is display one color of each shoe and show different colors when you click on them.