Product & services pricing Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.19/10 3.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"Classic bait and switch, and I stupidly fell for it.

Ordered an item at a good price. They cancelled the order shortly after taking my info and offered me a 30% coupon that expires in 4 weeks, but not before they JACKED UP the price on the item I wanted by 600%, rendering the coupon a loogie to the face.

Please do not order from this deplorable company, I'm stuck getting junk mail because they took my info.

modified review This review was modified by tutor138 on May 12 2014 11:08:18 PM

"Shoebuy confirmed my purchase of an item by email. 36 hours later they emailed me that they made a mistake in their inventory control and cannot deliver the order that is out of stock. They offered a one time discount on a future purchase in the next 30 days, but the sale items I would have purchased are sold out. They have left a pending charge on my credit card for item that they canceled."

"Its odd that this company has such a low rating. I used them about 9 times and never had a problem. The free shipping both ways is nice and even returns are processed quickly. "

"This was my last purchase at ShoeBuy. I accidentally ordered a pair of shoes at their Special Events site, not noticing that this was a final purchase: no returns or exchanges possible. I never buy anything I cannot return, especially shoes. I tried to cancel the order right away calling the Customer Service. They put me on hold for about 2 hours! I also emailed the customer service with the cancellation request almost right away. Mind it, the customer service rep really tried to help and cancel the order before it was processed, but she failed. They processed the order a bit too fast. It usually takes them a few days, but I guess, this time they were really motivated to sell something people cannot return. This company believes in getting their bucks no matter what. It does not value the customers' opinion. It is going to lose the customer."

modified review This review was modified by tkgr on February 21 2014 10:55:58 AM

"I have dealt with this company for several years. Their shipping has always been prompt, returns are easy and I have even had to call them for help. They were courteous and resolved my issue. I do have a current order pending with them. This was just placed today. Shoebuy is one of my preferred sellers. I am surprised at their low rating. "

"THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER, NOTHING BUT AGGREVATION. DON'T BUY FROM THIS CO. HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY ORDER AFTER 3 WEEKS OF CALLING. THEY BASICALLY DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU GET YOUR STUFF OR NOT, ACCORDING TO MATT, THE HEAD MANAGER OF COSTUMER SERVICE. IT'S NOT THEIR PROBLEM WHETHER YOU RECEIVE YOUR STUFF OR YOU DON'T, AND FORGET ABOUT ASKING FOR A REFUND IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR ORDER, NOT THEIR CO. POLICY. DON'T BUY FROM SHOEBUY."

"so i ordered 2 pairs of shoes i got 30% off and d customer service guy was excellent and i got a confirmation email and later tracking number.i ordered sat i got them tue exactly how i ordered the. i am very satisfied and happy they are great"

modified review This review was modified by geee on December 03 2013 10:13:02 PM

"So.... I bought a pair of Clarks Mullin Spice boots (regularly 300 dollars) with a promo code and got them for $200 (because I paid through V By Me Visa). I was happy to find a pair of leather boots for a good price- my friend has them and suggested i get a pair- so I went ahead and bought them. The next day I got an email from shoebuy with a confirmation number but it looked a bit fake. Nonetheless 3 days go by and still no shipping notification. I go online and see horrible upon horrible reviews about this website and almost start to cry because Id be out $219. Waited. Then I happened to look in my junk mail file, thus to find the shipping email with tracking number (unfortunately they SHIP within 1-5 business days, not RECEIVE within that time). MY SHOES ARE 2 DIFFERENT SIZES. Now im terrified to return them! WTF!"

modified review This review was modified by emsavage on October 30 2013 03:28:48 PM

"CAVEAT EMPTOR! Too bad there is no zero or minus zero star rating.

This company's policy STINKS!!!

I purchased a pair of shoes from Shoebuy.Com and after waiting for 10 days WITHOUT receiving a notification of shipping, I decided to call the company. I was informed that the shoes were delivered and signed for by a person called "Wong."

I informed the company that I do not know such a person and have definitely not received the shoes. I was informed sometimes people say they have not received something when they had actually done so, and therefore I had to wait on UPS to complete their investigation.

Now, I do all my shopping online, and in all that time, I have had a few things lost in the mail but each time the merchant has resent me the missing items while they conduct their own investigation.

When I spoke to Shoebuy.Com, I was told that they have a policy that states that they will not do anything until UPS has done their investigation and agreed to reimburse them.

As far as I am concerned, I gave the company my money for a pair of shoes which I am supposed to receive in 10 business days. I did not give the company my money to buy a lottery as to whether I would get a pair of shoes.

As an online only shopper, this is the first time I have ever encountered such an unreasonable policy.

Personally, I would not buy from this company again, even if they were the only online shoe merchant.

As I said at the beginning, too bad there is no zero or minus zero star rating.

modified review This review was modified by lostjuly on October 15 2013 10:24:18 AM

"This business cheats customers by listing items they no longer have in stock at a lower price. They will then send you wrong items, make you send those wrong items back for a refund that takes forever to process. I wonder how they are even in business with so many complaints with BBB and so many negative reviews? Don't trust them with anything.

modified review This review was modified by danielch on September 25 2013 10:27:58 PM

"Ordered a pair of shoes and 10 days later I emailed b/c I had heard nothing about my order. I didn't get a response so I called. The lady told me that they were waiting for UPS to pickup and I should get an email with tracking number that day. I did not, and the next day I got an email saying my order had been canceled b/c the shoes were out of stock. Will not use this website again. If I had ordered from Zappos I would have had my shoes within two days. Not worth saving $5."

modified review This review was modified by Rebeccalh on September 06 2013 06:55:18 AM

"Bought summer shoes for my husband at Christmas time, summer came and went, he didn't wear them, tried to return them nope they have a 60 day return policy, after that no refunds no exchanges (90 days if you buy before the Christmas Holiday but still). That policy is not clearly marked on their website, you have to dig for it. Of course 100% satisfaction guaranteed and free returns and exchanges is plastered all over the website. Buyer beware, better to shop on Amazon or at Zappos even if they cost a bit more."

modified review This review was modified by CherylBCT on September 05 2013 09:38:10 AM

"To bethgorden on here I had the same exact experience with shoebuy..The real problem is this..they sell irregular shoes so I have tried to tell them I have to order 4 pairs because they all fit different...but yes I placed an order and was sent and email and called to say that I can be sent one pair at a time and their shipping is NOT FAST! It takes at least 5 days up to 10 to get one pair from them...shop at zappos..they ship the next day and they dont complain how many pairs you order..trust me people shoebuy is a liar..they don't stand behind what they say on their site and the shoe quality is not there, they stink and to me they harass and judge me by what shoes I buy , really shoebuy? turning away business..hopefully soon they are out of business..You get NO STARS !"

modified review This review was modified by TREE1A on September 04 2013 09:15:21 AM

"Has anyone experienced a problem with shoebuy selling fake runners?"

modified review This review was modified by Goldy2802 on September 02 2013 11:49:37 PM

"I will NEVER order from Shoebuy.com again! I was originally so impressed at the selection and service. Ordered 4 pairs, returned 2. Did the same a couple months later - loved them. Then 2 months ago tried to place an order and was told I could only return 1 item. I said that is not what your website said and promptly canceled my order. Complained on this page and was assured that was not the policy, just a misinformed customer service agent. So I just tried them again. Ordered 3 pairs of shoes - intended to keep all 3 (2 sneaks for Disney & 1 sandal). 3 days later (thinking my order was well on its way) I was informed that it was held up. Due to previous order history I can only buy one shoe at a time. Seriously!

So much for service and customer care. I popped over to sketchers direct and turns out the offer free shipping & returns too! PLUS there shoes were cheaper!!! Save yourself a headache and DON"T BUY FROM THEM!

Sincerely, a VERY dissatisfied customer!

modified review This review was modified by bethgorden on August 20 2013 08:28:20 AM

Shoebuy.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shoebuy.com is not a merchant member
Shoebuy.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!