Stores > ShoeBuy

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.05/10 2.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.59/10 1.59/10

2016-01-29

"Talked with Dario, could not get our account set on-line and he was a great help.
Thanks

2016-01-29

"loved the coupon that was available"

2016-01-28

Got Me A Great Deal!

"Yippee... Never been here before but found you via Bradsdeals and got a great deal on some Clarks I've been wanting. Thanks!!"

2016-01-27

Good Sale

"I wouldn't normally have purchased such an expensive item, but the sale and birthday promo code turned the tables for me."

2016-01-27

Awful Company,

"I ordered two pairs of sandals from Shoebuy. Over 10 days later they tell me one pair isn't in stock and they will only be sending one of the two. I wrote them and asked for the order to be canceled entirely as I needed both pairs.

Six days went by and they said they regret they couldn't cancel the order as it just shipped (that day). They then charged me a $7 restocking fee.

I called and asked for this fee to be waived due to the ludicrous situation and poor handling of the order on their end and I was denied. Its ludicrous that they failed to fulfill the initial order, they failed to cancel the order, and then they were audacious enough to charge me for their failures..

I strongly suggest you do business elsewhere and not with this fraudulent company.

This review was modified by Rryyaann on January 27 2016 11:47:23 AM

2016-01-25

Happy 16th Birthday --

"Thank you for the SALE !

2016-01-24

"Great company! Just wish there wasn't a restocking fee."

2016-01-24

"Much better selection and prices than FootsSmart"

2016-01-21

Review

"ShoeBuy website did not allow me to exchange ill fitting shoes for the correct size. Only option was to return the shoes for a reduced refund."

2016-01-20

Lots of choices

"It is so nice to have such a large selection of well know companies to choose from.

2016-01-18

Pink Shoes

"Could not find these shoes anywhere in my size! Found em here, can't wait till I get them!"

2016-01-14

Terrific, and very wonderful to work with.

"My husband just loves these shoes. We have looked up and down for just the right ones. But we did with your company. Thank you so much..."

2016-01-14

NEVER!!

"IF I COULD GIVE THEM 0 STARS I WOULD. I ORDERED A PAIR OF ECCOS SIZE 10 FOR WORK. I ORDERED THEM ON DECEMBER 29TH THEY ARRIVED 2 WEEKS LATER WITH A SIZE 10.5. SLIP ONS SO I COULD NOT MAKE THEM WORK. I CALLED TO EXCHANGE THEM AND I WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE AN EXCHANGE LABEL. 2 DAYS LATER I GOT AN EMAIL STATING THEY HAD NOT SENT MY EXCHANGE LABEL AND TO PLEASE CALL THEM. AFTER SPENDING AN HOUR ON THE PHONE. I WAS TOLD A SUPERVISOR WOULD CALL ME BACK... THEY NEVER DID.

I CALLED TODAY AND THEY HUNG UP ON ME 3 TIMES WHILE WAITING FOR A SUPERVISOR.

THE SUPERVISOR FINALLY CALLED BACK AND TOLD ME THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE SIZE 10 SHOES ANYMORE BUT I WOULD STILL HAVE TO PAY A RE-STOCKING FEE IF I RETURNED MY SHOES!!!! THEY WOULD NOT WAIVE IT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. HORRIBLE PEOPLE. HORRIBLE COMPANY

This review was modified by ccastro024 on January 14 2016 04:21:29 PM

2016-01-11

"found the slippers just hope they fit"

2016-01-08

"nice and easy. will orde again. look forward to there arival"

Share ShoeBuy's store rating

ShoeBuy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ShoeBuy is not a merchant member
ShoeBuy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!