• ShoeBuy ShoeBuy Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Very good shopping experience. I only recently learned of this website. They had a color in a sandal I liked that was not available elsewhere."

"booyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

"I am very pleased with all my purchases from shoebuy, It is where I buy 90% of my shoes."

"There isn't more to say. Why do you require more, it's irritating"

"Love shopping at Shoebuy, always have something I want in my size and for my hard to fit feet.

"This is the only place I buy shoes. Period. Great product selection, prices, and customer service! Thanks!"

"I think this is the most best site to buy shoes. No hassles and easy returns. I have recommended this site to all my friends. "

"It is great once you know which shoes you want to buy"

"Love shopping at Shoebuy. Where else can you look at so many shoes. So easy to narrow your choices to see what you are looking for. Confident that if the fit is not right I can easily return them. I especially like the discounts. "

"I love Shoebuy. It is the only place I can get large narrow mens shoes and reasonable prices."

"I haven't had the pleasure of receiving my boots yet so I won't know how satisfied till then"

"There were some shoes I would have liked to try, but you were out of my size. I have bought 3 pair of Dawgs from another site, but was looking for shoes for a new job. I hope these work as well as my sandals!

"All Shoes I have purchased from Shoebuy have either met or exceeded my expectations. I have not purchased elsewhere since I purchased my first pair.

Best wished,

Lonny G. Jones

"this was easy, i will use this service again
user friendly , thanks

"Great place to buy shoes. Wonderful concept. Easy and no regrets if shoes don't fit. Can be returned, exchanged or refunded. "

Share ShoeBuy's store rating

ShoeBuy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ShoeBuy is a merchant member
ShoeBuy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.