• Shnoop
    • Address: 1408 60th St. Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customercare@shnoop.com
    • Business Hours: 10AM-7PM Mon-Thur 10AM-2PM Friday Closed Sat 10AM-3PM Sun

"My husband ordered from shnoop.com a week or two ago. Last week, we were hit with over 5,000 in fraudulent charges on our credit card. It was a new credit card and my husband had only used it a few times. We were able to trace it back to shnoop. He also found out that others from the cigar forum had the same problem."

"The heck with the items that is irrelevant.

Myself and about 20 or so others from a cigar forum ordered from this site during the Ronson lighter deal.

Within a week rumors of fraudulent charges on Credit cards were circulating. Well Sun Dec 19th, 2010 I was hit with a $3,000 charge for Lufthansa airlines. Since then 3 other people have come forward with fraudulent charges on their CC. All together so far 10+ people that ordered from this site have indicated fraudulent charges have appeared on their cards.

The only thing connecting everyone was the purchase of this deal on Shnoop.com

BEWARE!!!! This was not a hack of a database as they indicated they use paypal to process CC charges and paypal stated they have not been hacked.

That means that this site was taking credit card info and using it to purchase items on your CC...

DO NOT ORDER FORM THIS SITE!!

"CAVEAT EMPTOR (BUYER BEWARE)!!!!!

I too ordered the Ronson lighter set. Just like scub (see review below), my lighters were simply tossed in a box (no padding, no newspaper, no anything). I also received only ten, instead of the promised twelve lighters.

When I opened the box, I discovered that 8 of the 10 I had were in horrible shape (cracked, glued, scuffed up, scratched, etc) and the remaining 2 did not work.

I have emailed them several times, but have not heard back.

CAVEAT EMPTOR (BUYER BEWARE)!!!!!

This review was modified by maxcap on December 19 2010 08:11:41 PM

"Ordered 12 piece lighter set and 1 was missing.. not only that but there wasn't one bit of packing in the box, everything was thrown in and the entire package contents was rattling inside. they didn't even have the decency to use some cheap newspaper or other material for packing, how lazy is that?

Sometimes lower price items can end up costing you more in the end. live and learn.

Will never by from these folks again. buyers beware.

This review was modified by scub on December 22 2010 03:05:56 PM

"Well ladies and gents, here's my first experience with Shnoop.com. I placed my order on a Raymond Weil Men's Sport Quartz Black Dial Watch - 8520-ST-20041, for a price of $399.99. The deal was running out and I made a quick decision to buy it. I got the order in at 5:55PM (PST), 12/5/10, and I thought I made a great purchase. I had not read any reviews, all I saw was the deal and I went with it. The next day I decided that I should read some reviews and one of the first review sites on Google was on ResellerRatings.com. I read the review of nolan29394 and the rest of the people on here and I was SCARED. First thing I did was call my credit card company and ask them about the transaction. I read the reviews and thought that this was it, I was going to be screwed, BUT, you have to have the experience for yourself in order to judge, apparently. I received an order confirmation with a "USPS Confirmation number for your package" on 12/8/10 at 9:55AM (PST). This gave me some confidence, but the reviews still haunted me. I did not purchase something for $50 or $100, $400 was on the line! But, here's a big but, as of today 12/10/10 at 2:40PM (PST), I received the Raymond Weil watch. It came in a chocolate box marked R/W. Opening the lid exposed another box with the R/W insignia once again. Opening this very nice box revealed the watch on a mini pillow. The tag was on the watch, saying the retail price of $1,395, and it had blue stickers around it. This looked very legitimate, for now. First thing I had to do was take it to a jewelry store and get it confirmed as an authentic watch. I took it to 2 jewelers, who had experience with the watch, and a Nordstrom rep, they all confirmed the watch as being real. One of the jewelers went as far as opening the back of the watch and checking the crystals, "There are 13 crystals and it says Swiss made". It was confirmed, this was not a scam. This is my experience, I took a chance and got EXACTLY what was written in the ad. Judge for yourself."

This review was modified by Sophocles2012 on December 10 2010 05:41:31 PM

"This is my first experience with Shnoop. I ordered a watch on Shnoop for my wife. I received a confirmation e-mail regarding my order. I waited a week for it to arrive, but received nothing. Logging into Shnoop.com, they had no record of my order associated with my account. They also have no phone number to contact them in real time with so I forwarded my order confirmation to their customer support e-mail address. They responded that there was a billing error with my order so it didn't go through. Excuse me? It's been a week since my order was confirmed and just now after I had to contact Shnoop, they are telling me this? I responded to Shnoop saying that I still want the watch because it's a Christmas present and asked what the billing error was. Four days later I got a response from Shnoop that the watch was sold out and asked if I wanted to purchase a different watch from them (BTW, no explanation was provided regarding exactly what the billing error was). Are you sh@ting me? Shnoop is a pathetic excuse for an e-commerce site. I'll stick with Amazon."

"I love the PowerGenix Fast Charger with 8 aa rechargeable batteries. It's a great great deal, incredible price. Shnoop's the service is fantastic as usually. I received the order in 3 days cross the continent. This is the second time I ordered from Shnoop. Definitely I will order stuff from them again.

"I am a first time buyer on Shnoop. I ordered the Powergenix battery pack on Sunday afternoon...received a notification with order number AND tracking number that evening, and received the package today (Wednesday) in the mail. FANTASTIC. I WILL order again."

"I've made two orders from Shnoop and both shipped promptly and the product arrived as described. They used the US Mail, which I personally prefer over UPS and FedEx. "

"Ordered a charger set from the Shnoop.com but never got it. The tracking information shown it was lost in route by USPS. Contact the company several times and finally they asked me to send a statement saying I didn't get anything, then they can refund me. I sent out the statement mail immediately but they just kept silent, didn't reply my mail, didn't refund, just silent.

A few days later, I got a phone call from the USPS, telling me that they didn't found the item as per my request ticket. I didn't file anything through USPS, I just contacted Shnoop directly. This pathetic company stole my information and fake the complain ticket to USPS under my name!

Worst store ever, will not buy any from it anymore. Please stay away from the store to save your money and time.

This review was modified by tomnjerry on November 22 2010 07:12:02 AM

"I am extremely pleased with both the service I received and the item I purchased. My order shipped 24 hours after it was placed, and six days later.

I recommend this merchant.

"I ordered a LOT of stuff from Shnoop, they all were really good for the price. All you have to do is to know what to expect, if a $500 watch is for $90 it is probably open box, you have to consider your priorities. A fancy box, or a low price? for me i like their prices, their packaging isn't fancy most of the time..but i got a lot of orders in retail box. Just don't expect a retail box when it is not stated, or when it is a recertified item. The only bad thing i found is the 13% restocking fee, so if you aren't convinced with an item or can't sell it on eBay.. try not to be tempted..and don't buy it!"

"Received my items postage insufficient nearly $1., was really embarrassing to have the delivery guy hit me up for the difference in front of my coworkers. I get the item, and it's the wrong color and size. I have my order e-mail in front of me, and it's sure not what I got. Good luck getting them to make good on the return. No contact from the site's form e-mail generator. Their prices may be tempting, but their order fulfillment department is clueless. Free shipping is bad shipping here, just read the reviews already here. Don't risk it on more than a few dollars' savings."

"Buyer beware: I believe this site is affiliated with BlingDaily.com and both sell junk with a no-returns policy. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of this association before ordering a $25 Casio Waveceptor watch from Shnoop. Like the Waveceptor I ordered from BlingDaily, this one arrived with no packaging or instructions and doesn't work properly. To make matters worse the watch from Shnoop is used, although they didn't state so in their ad.

Since trying to get my money back is too much hassle, I'll probably toss the watch and make sure others don't get burned by these crappy dealers of bad watches.

"I ordered a Thomas Break Down Train set for my grandson's 9/11 birthday, on 8/31, with no honest hope of having it in time. Shnoop sent it the next day, and I received it in less than a week! PLUS, their free shipping offers are even honored for shipping to Alaska, which VERY few companies will do. And, the item was PERFECT! I absolutely LOVE Shnoop.com!"

Share Shnoop's store rating

Shnoop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shnoop is not a merchant member
Shnoop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!