Shnoop Reviews - page 7 - shnoop.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.83/10 147 reviews

Shnoop is not a merchant member
Shnoop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Arrived Quickly as promised.
In order before this Shnoop there was a problem and it was handled very professionally and resolved quickly will be check daily for another good deal

Happy Customer

"Shnoop is a great place to shop . The razor I oreder was sent by the USPS , it came damaged ! I emailed them , and told them what happened . They sent out a new one the same day , no questions asked ! thanks Shnoops"

"2nd order from Shnoop and the same great service. Ordered on 1/20/10 10:20PM item shipped 1/21/10 12:17PM and received 1/23/10. Item as described and at a great price. Will be a return customer."

modified review This review was modified by desmck on January 24 2010 09:52:06 PM

"I purchased a pair of isotoner gloves from Schnoop. They said they were size Large. Just received them and they are nowhere near a size large. Though they have a tag that says "Lg", they are more like extra small. Why try to rip people off on the size of a glove? A waste of money! Would not purchase from them again."

"Fast delivery of the Zodiac watch is stunning.Have ordered several watches in the past and extremely happy.Best prices on the net!"

"Buyer beware!!! This company indulges in fraudulent and unethical business practices. Items clearly marked NEW may not be new.

Purchased a NEW MP3 player and received a refurbished one. Not worth going thru the hassle to return. Will never buy from SHNOOP.COM again. Luckily this was only a $35 purchase which makes it a cheap lesson learned. This company chose not to inform the customers and offered a 20% store credit initially to those who realized the product received was a refurbished one and contacted the company. The company was finally forced to inform all the customers when some of the customers started disputing the charges, reporting to BBB and submitting reseller ratings and negative reviews.

"Fast Shipping, Delivered BRAND NEW as described, unbeatable price on my Fossil Watch, would buy from again. Thanks Shnoop!"

"This buying experience with Shnoop was excellent. Price of the watch was the lowest on the internet, shipping was very prompt and the watch was in perfect condition when it reached me. This was my first purchase from Shnoop but it will not be my last."

"I ordered a Sandisk Sansa Clip 4GB MP3 and received a confirmation email, plus a shipping tracking number on the same day. And 3 days later, my package arrived as expected. I would buy more from them again."

"I bought a Cravella by Bulova on Sep 5 and it arrived on September 11, 2009 but when I opened the box I realized that the chain was broken. I wanted return it and also I wanted to be sure that they won't do any trick when I send the watch. Because as I read on the resellerratings.com they cheated many people by giving undeliverable addresses, I had doubt that they would give me a wrong address.

I sent them email and I wanted to get an RMA number. They wanted me to send the photos of watch. Although I have already sent the photos, I haven't get even an RMA number.

Don't shop there if you don't wanna lose your money.

"1 x Casio Men's Atomic Waveceptor Digital Watch #WV59A-1AV WV59A-1AV 0% $9.99 $9.99 $9.99 $9.99
This is going to be a great watch at the best price possible.

"As usual, Shnoop came through with an unbelievable value and great service. The shipping was blazing fast and the item exactly as described ( BRAND NEW). Thank you Shnoop!"

"i have bought several items from shnoop in the past year , from 6 purchases i made , i had problem only with one of the items, the fuse player which shnoop issued full refund + the shipping costs + label to send it back , good products with prompt replys .

Rating 8/104/5

"I bought a Senz umbrella that was at the lowest price that I have seen anywhere. The item shipped on the 26th (6 days after purchase) and I received it on the 29th via USPS priority mail. I was a bit worried when I read reviews on this site of ppl having problems with their customer service, receiving defective items, or getting used items being sold as new. However, I was fortunate enough to get exactly what I expected in a timely manner. It was brand new and was as described. Although I had a good experience, I am hesitant to order thru them again because of their poor reviews. Had I known there were so many negatives I probably wouldn't have ordered this item."

modified review This review was modified by krappei on August 28 2009 07:39:44 PM

"I was skeptical at first, because of the price and past reviews, but decided to give it a shot nonetheless. I wasn't disappointed. I received the package 3 days later, and it was just as advertised."