Stores > Shnoop

• Business Hours: 10AM-7PM Mon-Thur 10AM-2PM Friday Closed Sat 10AM-3PM Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2011-01-18

"Well, I sure wish I checked this before ordering. I ordered AAA rechargeable batteries - Rayovac brand. They came out of the package, freezing cold, most of them with some damage. I feel like an idiot now. Very unprofessional, I would never buy from them again. I hope these batteries work."

2011-01-13

"Purchased nursing bras from them on a card I rarely use. The nursing bras were the only thing on my credit card before my number was stolen and charged 3,000. Buyer beware.... Either very shady company or someone is hacking their site. The bras I received were nice.... But shnoop defiantly is the reason my cc number was stolen."

2011-01-11

"I purchased a hands free bluetooth car set, a week later, I still haven't received it and the shipping info they sent me doesnt' seem to check out (to be fair, it might still go through), however I got a call from my bank about an attempted charge for $1700, as well as a successful one for $35, I should be getting refunded the $35 from my bank... anyways, the only other recent orders I have placed online were from another online only store however I have been using it for years..."

2011-01-07

"I think this site is a scam. I don't know how to report to BBB. This is probably not in their list. I have bought Cyanics BCX 300V2.1 bluetooth card kit. It is already 4 days. I have not heard anything yet from them on the order. And today I got to know there are some fraudulent charges on my card. I got suspicious, and went and looked for reviews. I guess whoever reporting here are right. Some people have mentioned 5*, I guess they are none other than the Shnoop guys. Beware of this company. I'm now working with my credit card company on those charges. This is the first time I got into trouble.

2011-01-07

"We also had a fraudulent charge to a Furniture company in the UK for over $11,000 shortly after ordering from schnoop.com for the first (and last) time."

2011-01-04

"Great experience!

I have made several orders so far, and Never had any issues.

They really do have great prices!

2010-12-31

"Within two weeks of ordering the same lighters as others below, I was hit with over $2000 in fraudulent charges to companies in UK. I HIGHLY advise anyone and everyone to avoid this site. Their responses to complaints have done nothing to either acknowledge or accept. They have simply denied and tried to blame others.
By the way, the packing and shipping was unacceptable as well. Lighters tossed into a box, loose, with zero packing/protection whatsoever.

2010-12-30

"You will be sorry. thet sell bootleg products & defective merchandise.no customer service& 16% return feees."

2010-12-24

"My husband also ordered the Ronson lighters. We were hit with over $4000 in fraudulent charges. Two charges to aeronet.com and one to singles.net (random). Anyway, I have reported this website to the Better Business Bureau."

2010-12-21

"My husband ordered from shnoop.com a week or two ago. Last week, we were hit with over 5,000 in fraudulent charges on our credit card. It was a new credit card and my husband had only used it a few times. We were able to trace it back to shnoop. He also found out that others from the cigar forum had the same problem."

2010-12-20

"The heck with the items that is irrelevant.

Myself and about 20 or so others from a cigar forum ordered from this site during the Ronson lighter deal.

Within a week rumors of fraudulent charges on Credit cards were circulating. Well Sun Dec 19th, 2010 I was hit with a $3,000 charge for Lufthansa airlines. Since then 3 other people have come forward with fraudulent charges on their CC. All together so far 10+ people that ordered from this site have indicated fraudulent charges have appeared on their cards.

The only thing connecting everyone was the purchase of this deal on Shnoop.com

BEWARE!!!! This was not a hack of a database as they indicated they use paypal to process CC charges and paypal stated they have not been hacked.

That means that this site was taking credit card info and using it to purchase items on your CC...

DO NOT ORDER FORM THIS SITE!!

2010-12-19

"CAVEAT EMPTOR (BUYER BEWARE)!!!!!

I too ordered the Ronson lighter set. Just like scub (see review below), my lighters were simply tossed in a box (no padding, no newspaper, no anything). I also received only ten, instead of the promised twelve lighters.

When I opened the box, I discovered that 8 of the 10 I had were in horrible shape (cracked, glued, scuffed up, scratched, etc) and the remaining 2 did not work.

I have emailed them several times, but have not heard back.

CAVEAT EMPTOR (BUYER BEWARE)!!!!!

This review was modified by maxcap on December 19 2010 08:11:41 PM

2010-12-11

"Ordered 12 piece lighter set and 1 was missing.. not only that but there wasn't one bit of packing in the box, everything was thrown in and the entire package contents was rattling inside. they didn't even have the decency to use some cheap newspaper or other material for packing, how lazy is that?

Sometimes lower price items can end up costing you more in the end. live and learn.

Will never by from these folks again. buyers beware.

This review was modified by scub on December 22 2010 03:05:56 PM

2010-12-10

"Well ladies and gents, here's my first experience with Shnoop.com. I placed my order on a Raymond Weil Men's Sport Quartz Black Dial Watch - 8520-ST-20041, for a price of $399.99. The deal was running out and I made a quick decision to buy it. I got the order in at 5:55PM (PST), 12/5/10, and I thought I made a great purchase. I had not read any reviews, all I saw was the deal and I went with it. The next day I decided that I should read some reviews and one of the first review sites on Google was on ResellerRatings.com. I read the review of nolan29394 and the rest of the people on here and I was SCARED. First thing I did was call my credit card company and ask them about the transaction. I read the reviews and thought that this was it, I was going to be screwed, BUT, you have to have the experience for yourself in order to judge, apparently. I received an order confirmation with a "USPS Confirmation number for your package" on 12/8/10 at 9:55AM (PST). This gave me some confidence, but the reviews still haunted me. I did not purchase something for $50 or $100, $400 was on the line! But, here's a big but, as of today 12/10/10 at 2:40PM (PST), I received the Raymond Weil watch. It came in a chocolate box marked R/W. Opening the lid exposed another box with the R/W insignia once again. Opening this very nice box revealed the watch on a mini pillow. The tag was on the watch, saying the retail price of $1,395, and it had blue stickers around it. This looked very legitimate, for now. First thing I had to do was take it to a jewelry store and get it confirmed as an authentic watch. I took it to 2 jewelers, who had experience with the watch, and a Nordstrom rep, they all confirmed the watch as being real. One of the jewelers went as far as opening the back of the watch and checking the crystals, "There are 13 crystals and it says Swiss made". It was confirmed, this was not a scam. This is my experience, I took a chance and got EXACTLY what was written in the ad. Judge for yourself."

This review was modified by Sophocles2012 on December 10 2010 05:41:31 PM

2010-12-05

"This is my first experience with Shnoop. I ordered a watch on Shnoop for my wife. I received a confirmation e-mail regarding my order. I waited a week for it to arrive, but received nothing. Logging into Shnoop.com, they had no record of my order associated with my account. They also have no phone number to contact them in real time with so I forwarded my order confirmation to their customer support e-mail address. They responded that there was a billing error with my order so it didn't go through. Excuse me? It's been a week since my order was confirmed and just now after I had to contact Shnoop, they are telling me this? I responded to Shnoop saying that I still want the watch because it's a Christmas present and asked what the billing error was. Four days later I got a response from Shnoop that the watch was sold out and asked if I wanted to purchase a different watch from them (BTW, no explanation was provided regarding exactly what the billing error was). Are you sh@ting me? Shnoop is a pathetic excuse for an e-commerce site. I'll stick with Amazon."

Share Shnoop's store rating

Shnoop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Shnoop is not a merchant member
Shnoop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!