• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.22/10 5.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10

"I am unable to track shipping and whenever I ask they tell me to be patient it will take a few days. Well it is well over a few days, and I am unhappy that I can not track the shipment."

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

The tracking history shows that your items have leaved from Ghuangzhou and Ready for UPS.
Your tracking number in abroad is 1ZF4644Y0398072857, you can use this number to track your items on http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track .
But the Logistics Information is update very slowly. Untill your items arrived at US, you can use this tracking number to track your items.
Once the shipment arrives at UPS, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated. You'd better wait several days to track your items. We are so sorry to bringing you trouble. Hope you can kindly understand this.

If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Good day”

"Insane selection. I love this online store. Really excited to receive my purchase in the mail this week!"

"Fast, serious and I 've never had problems with the shipment. Online customer service always ready to answer all the questions!"

"Good Product, size weren't as i expected, gonna exchange it now."

" It took 2 weeks to receive merchandises. Sizes were too small, return for an exchange, 2 weeks later am still waiting , to a total of 4 weeks no dresses"

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

We have shipped your exchange items out. The tracking number is 9405515901147651884177
And you can track your items on this website: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9405515901147651884177

Good day”

"I'm not happy with the service of Sheinside. I ordered from them twice and I'm very disappointed. The first time I ordered from them was around early july, the order came in late august. It took them about 5 weeks to prepare my order. It took 2 weeks for the package to arrive which wasn't too bad. This last order I purchased recently was in "ship in 24 hours" category but it has been 5days and my order is still processing. I tried to contact them, they said the order will be shipped in 1-2 days every single time I ask them when my order is going to be shipped. I need my clothe to arrive before this saturday for my last homecoming dace. I even paid extra money to make the shipping faster. I just hope the order comes in time. I could just go to the mall but get a new dress but I live in a small town where there is not really any mall that I can shop for clothes. I'm keeping my fingers cross. "

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

We will ship your order KCL1845 in 2 days.
Once the clothing have been sent we will give you the tracking number.

Good day”

"I made an order on August 18th, it is now September 13th and it still says my items have not been shipped. This is unacceptable! I've tried to contact them 3 different times and now I might as well cancel my order. It's starting to get cold where I live and everything I ordered is for summer. I would like my money back now!"

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

We have checked your items. It shows that your items are ready to ship out.
We will ship your items in 3 days.
Once the clothing have been sent we will give you the tracking number.
Could you please just wait 3 days? Is that ok for you?
Looking forward for your reply.

Good day”

"Thank you,the clothes fit beautifully very happy. Quick postage too."

"Still have not received order. Tracking number still says it is being processed. Extremely dissapointed. "

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

We have checked your items. It shows that your items are ready to ship out.
We will ship your items in 3 days.

Good day”

"the package didnt come yet"

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

We have contact with production sector, they have prepared your items well.
We will ship your item in 3 days. Please just wait a few days. Once the clothing have been sent we will give you the tracking number.

Good day”

"This is my first time ordering from them and I absolutely will never buy from here again! I ordered my items almost 2 weeks ago and it's still processing. >:("

“Hello,
We are really sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Your items has been shipped. The tracking number is LM909574831CN.
And you can track your items on this website: http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=LM909574831CN
The tracking history shows that your items was arrived at Guangzhou on September 14, 2014 .

Good day”

"sizing is VERY small. Not for women with curves. I'm normally size 8/10 but felt like I needed Plus size."

“Hello,
We are really sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

As you can see, we have our own size chart for you to choose. If the size not suit for you, you can change the size for a larger one.
Could you please give us your order number and email address so that we can contact with you.
Looking forward for your reply.

Good day”

"From the time I ordered to the time I received my merchandise, working with Sheinside was an enjoy able experience! And the jewelry I ordered far exceeded my expectations!"

"Your products look amazing even though as yet I haven't received my purchase I'm looking forward to receiving it"

"Easy and quickly way to buy fashionable clothes and enrich your wardrobe with the latest fashion trends!"

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.