• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.94/10 4.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10

"I don't understand why it's called "express shipping". I've been constantly asking where's my order. I asked them if there was anyway to expedite it and they said they can do that except for one of the sweater which was fine and they said I would be able to get it before the 25th. It still has been saying processing in the past several days now. And when I checked it, it says expired. What the hell? When I viewed the details it said one of the items I bought was sold out. How did I buy something that was already sold out?? I just want my damn orders before the 26th because I bought them for my trip. Super disappointed. Super angry. Shipping is a joke. Service is a joke. Only giving it a star because they have cute clothes and kinda cheap. But still. What the hell."

“Hello,
Sorry for the late order.

In fact, you items has been shipped today. But the logistics information is updated very slowly.
We will give you the tracking number tomorrow.

If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"There's so much room to layer with thick shirt or blouse. I'm 5' 2'' it covers my butt perfectly. Feels as if it has angora or cashmere, very soft and non scratchy. Great with leggings, jeans etc.
It is so comfortable! It can be washed in warm water, which is only a little inconvenient but it's a lot better than me having to hand wash it. I wear it, literally, all the time. The only thing I don't like about this sweater is the fact that I can't go into the washer wearing it.

"Can I say that this store is beyond amazing?!! It has an extraordinary customer service; very professional and customer friendly. The store has the most fashionable, exquisite and affordable items. The website is so easy to navigate. There was such a wide variety of stunning clothes that it was so difficult to choose just one, I wanted them all. I ordered the black, sleeveless lace crochet dress and I absolutely adore it. I was impressed by the price and quick shipping time. The dress was exactly what I was looking for and it was of an exceptional quality! It matched the description that was given on the website perfectly, I have no complaints. The dress was gorgeous, quite trendy and the right fit. The color, style, length and material was just what I needed. It is always difficult for me to find clothes of the right size, quality and style to fit me perfectly but Sheinside exceeded my expectations. I will definitely shop here again. I had a wonderful experience with this store and I recommend others to shop here! You will receive an exceptional service and items of very good quality. This is my go-to store from now on!"

KSheldrick's Avatar
Perth, Australia

"Great price, quick delivery and fantastic clothes! I absolutely love my black long sleeved t-shirt and halter neck dress - exactly how it was described in the product description and fits perfectly. Customer service was also excellent; very helpful and quick to respond to all my questions. I'll definitely be returning soon to place some Christmas orders and maybe buy a few things for myself - maybe a few party dresses that are in the sale items :)"

"This sweater shrug is well made and the button enclosure lookes like a metal flower but is a button with a clasp closure, very unique and adds to the classy looks. This was bought to go with a white chiffon dress with black lace hem and made the outfit look very stylish. My granddaughter wore this to the Teddy Bear Tea and everyone at the Tea kept telling her how beautiful her outfit was and that if there was a prize for the Best Dressed she would win. We were very pleased.

"I made purchase twice from sheinside and I love it!!! First item was a jacket that I absolutely adore and second time it was bunch of shirts and sunglasses. I have to admit I freak out a bit after reading bad reviews about clothes not coming, and although I did wait a bit longer than expected I am more than satisfied. Customer service was kind towards me and they did try to help. I would definitely recommend buying from this site because although you might wait a bit longer clothes quality, design and prices are amazing.
I will definitely buy more clothes not just for my self but for my sister as a birthday gift (they deliver worldwide)

"Sheinside has been the worst online shopping experience I've ever had. I've used them 3 times and each time was a disaster. The other times I used them- it took about a month before I received my shipment. This last time was terrible, though- I had ordered 3 items and they only shipped 2 of the items I ordered and an incorrect item that was a lot cheaper than what I paid for (I paid for a coat and they sent a blouse). They do not speak with you over the phone- they only email or online chat with you. So through email they tell me they cant do anything until I send photos. I do that and then they send me emails to tell me they need more photos until the 4th email they realize I already sent all the photos they needed. Next they tell me that they wont send my coat (THAT I ALREADY PAID FOR) until I send back the incorrect blouse they sent me. I have told them I refuse to send back until I get the coat because then I know I will just be out of a coat. They have horrible customer service! The response time on my emails is 24 hours. So I am still nowhere with them and I first contacted them 11 days ago. I know their clothing is cheap, but the headache you will go through is not worth it! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! "

“Hello,
We sincerely apologize for bringing you so much trouble. It's our mistake, sorry for bother you again and again.

We have send the return label to your email, have you received it? We can send the coat to you firstly, after you receive your coat, then you can return the blouse to us. Is that OK for you?
And, because the reason of time difference, we can't reply you immediately. Hope you can kindly understand this.
Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns with this email:dispute@sheinside.com
Have a nice day”

"I absolutely love this store and everything has so much quality! Very low price with a high standard, will shop from here again, would recommend to everyone!"

"I b ought a Gold Diamond wing ring from these guys and it was worth all the time I waited after ordering. I am not the usual type of guy who would believe in ordering jewelry online but since this was a little urgent and my sister had liked this piece. Really good work and speed of delivery. I recommend this site any-day and thinking of shopping some more stuff with the discount i got :p"

"Very dissatisfied with this company I placed an order for a dress on November 3rd still have not heard anything. I need it for an up coming event and it looks like it won't be here on time. I hope It's worth it. Definitely will not be shopping on this website again.. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

“Hello,
Sorry for the late order.

In fact, because you have once told the customer service that you want to cancel your order. We are not sure if you still want your order, there is a delay. We are really sorry for the late order.
Do you still need your order? We have contacted our suppliers and and they have informed us that they have prepared your items well. It may take 6 days to ship your items out. If you want it, we will ship your order as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your reply:)

Please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"Sheinside.com is the site to go to if you need high quality and well designed jewelry. After debating over and over again whether to buy weeding ring from a local dealer or online, I decided to buy from Sheinside.com. I'd done plenty of research on online sites, and after finding out all I could about Sheinside.com and have purchased a gold diamond wing ring for my weeding. It was a great experience and felt very comfortable purchasing my weeding ring from them. They are very professional and truly care about their customers. I was able to have the shipping expedited and get an appraisal right away. I won’t hesitate to do shopping with them again. I would definitely recommend for this to all the friends."

"I have ordered 2 sweaters from sheinside as it was my first order I got 20% off and free shipping makes the item more better, I got the order as expected date , the material is soft and the color is also very vibrant , the sweaters are thick not thinner makes the sweaters perfect for my college outfit
I would order from the website again. I love the designs of what I got, I love a lot of the fashion options and the sales

"i placed order online on nov 9th.and my order still processing.and i send message to them about 3-5times.and i did't get any answer.then i try to chat online.the online operator who name is anthony has really bad customer service.not even answer my question.it is really bad.this is my first time order from sheinside.i feel very angry.because of the bad customer service and it takes really long time to ship out your order.and i don't think i will order from this website any more."

“Hello,
We are really sorry for the late order.
Because we are in the busy season now, there are a lot of questions, the customer service can't reply your questions immediately. In fact, they are very glad to help you out. We are pleased to inform you that the production sector have prepared your items well. You items are ready to ship out. It may take 7 days. Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number.

Have a nice day”

"My girlfriend had a business meeting in the first week of October and day by day, she started to seem more desperate because she couldn't find a pair of beautiful, feminine office pants. So one night, I started browsing the web for webstores that sold clothes for women and although I don't know how my girlfriend didn't notice, SheInside was pretty easy to find. I looked for some pants for a little bit and I've found a really stilish pair of black office trousers; I already started to imagine my love in them and I knew that she would instantly choose them. So I sent her the link and in three days she got them! Because I've found them for her, I offered to pay, but it wasn't a problem because they were really affordable. Therefore, I really recommend SheInside.com, for the layout is easy to understand, the products are very trendy and affordable, and the transport is fast and reliable."

"I recently purchase a fringe scarf from this website and I have to say, I absolutely adore it! I don't know what is up with these negative comments here, I personally had a wonderful experience with this website. The prices are okay, especially considering the kind of quality their products are and how gorgeous they are. They were prompt to send my order and it got to me under week! Now that's very good, especially considering the fact that I live all the way in a small county in Romania! I love this website and their products, they are beautiful and they are very nice to their customers. 10/10, will definitely buy from again! "

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,916 merchant members.