• Sheinside Sheinside Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.80/10 6.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10

"I always shop here. I don't know how I was wasting a bunch of cash on other stores that have the same items for 3 times higher prices. I love SheInside. The order shipped fast and the shirts and accessories I ordered were top notch quality. I am surprised because the price is low, i can actually get a few things I like and have a full outfit. "

""This site has relatively cheap items with good quality. You MUST look at the review for the items before deciding to purchase or else you might end up with something that's too small since they're an Asian clothing company. They have unique clothing that you won't be able to find at normal stores. I personally love shopping here and clearance items are super cheap!""

"Es muy buena pagina, precios muy baratos, buena calidad de la ropa y los envios dentro de Estados Unidos son en una semana.
Estoy muy satisfecha con mi compra.

"Wonderful quality at a wonderful price! Will be shopping here for a while! "

"I just found this website. Just made my first order, so far, so good since this is done internationally, I live in the US. Ordering was easy, product shipped the next day after I ordered, order is now in my city to be delivered tomorrow. So far no complaints and the pricing is very good. Fixing to make another order my wife will love these clothes. Cannot find these styles in the US so she will like they are not common."

"I love the black and white striped sundress!! It is so cute on and is an AMAZING deal for the price! I have already ordered 2 more dresses from you and I am sure I will love them too!"

"Decent shipping and the clothes are super comfortable !! "

"I love the shirt.. the arms are a little tight, good thing I'm starting to loose some weight"

"I really loved this product and it came in the mail very quickly. This product was made with quality, but it was a little more short than I had expected that it would be. Great purchase and great company."

"Their clothes are great! I haven't had a bad experience with them, but a few of the clothes I received looked a bit cheap.. I guess you really get what you paid for. But there were a few that I was really happy with!

Definitely going to be shopping here more often :)

"Got one of my items very quickly! The quality was great and I have already told my friends to check
this website out. Just waiting for one more item.

"Definitely coming back to this website! The point system is so great and I love looking at pictures/comments people post so I can know what size is best.
Love it! Shipping is fast too!

"I have made many requests of this page and I must say I am very happy. All dresses fit my body. My main concern was the size, but must point out that the clothes sizes are the sizes they say. So every shirt and dress are really mi size! The quality and sewing products does not compare with any other. I love this site!"

"A great ordering experience. Website easy to navigate. Awesome prices o"

Share Sheinside's store rating

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.