• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.95/10 4.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.26/10 4.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.56/10 4.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10

"I didn't think I would get such a great deal when I initially ordered! The prices are right, great quality, and still in style. The communication and shipping was fast and easy as well! I'm looking forward to my next order!"

"I recently bought a gem necklace from this website at the end of last month. I am very pleased with it! The chain is of good quality and the gem as well as its housing is beautiful! I like to look nice, but I am on strict budget. So, I can not shop at any high end boutiques on a regular basis. I appreciate that these are good quality products for not a lot of money. Thank you Sheinside! "

"Still waiting to receive my order"

s1t

"Very satisfied with Sheinside"

"I am pretty much satisfied with my purchases in sheinside. The products are as described. Even though the shipping may take a while. Over all it is one of my favorite shopping sites because it has a lot of varieties and has the latest fashion trends."

"The items I've ordered so far were of good value for money and were delivered in a reasonable timeframe. My only remark is the iritating lack of precise measurements and other information on most of the
clothing items.

"The choice of clothes is great and the prices are awesome. I used the free shipping promotion!"

"I've ordered in the past from SheInside and I've recived my orders in good time and the items corresponded the description.I hope that I will recive this order ok,as usual."

"The clothes are fantastic"

"i love sheinside, shop again as soon as possible :)"

"Sheinside always has a great selection of super cute clothes. You can't beat the prices either!"

"Ordered two items nine days ago and nothing,they haven't even shipped them yet. I am very dissapointed. Before I ordered I read reviews about this store but I decided to give it a shot anyways. I clearly shouldn't have. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-26-2014

Sheinside., Sheinside rep has responded

“Hello,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

We have contacted our suppliers and they have informed us that they have prepared your items well.
We are pleased to inform you that your order will be ready for ship out 5 days later.
Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number. Hope you can understand.

If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"Customer service is rude, slow, and not helpful.

I exchange an item and it has not been arriving and when I check the track number, it's not even correct. I order something else on the site as well and that came even before my exchange order. I really don't understand how it can take them so long, yet when I order something else online, it comes right away.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-26-2014

Sheinside., Sheinside rep has responded

“Hello,
Nice day!

Because the reason of time difference, customer service can't reply you immediately. Hope you can kindly understand this.
Your tracking number is 9274899996307762657904, you can track it on: http://www.ec-firstclass.org/Details.aspx#
The tracking history shows that your items are waiting for customs clearance at United States on 2014-10-24 12:52 .
Please just wait few days.

Please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"Excellent customer service! The dresses I ordered last month arrived promptly and looked exactly as advertised, and they're gorgeous; my daughter loves them. When I had a question about the price of my order, customer service was prompt and courteous in their reply. I've had no issues and would gladly purchase from them (especially since that striped sweater looks appealing). Thanks, Sheinside. "

"Nice coat at an affordable price. Thank you"

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.