• Sheinside

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.09/10 5.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.27/10 5.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.01/10 6.01/10

"Shipping took two weeks exactly which I am fine with. However I emailed them a week after I purchased asking when it will be shipped and they never responded. Therefore they don't have the best customer service. also the clothes i bought do not fit like like the pictures they have on their website. I think they get pictures from other places and say it's theirs. "

"Sheinside is one of those few companies that makes online shopping worthwhile for those of us who prefers to make our purchases online and have the goods delivered to our doorsteps. The first attraction was the quality and products variety. Secondly, some companies give delivery period that they are never able to keep to. For Sheinside, their yes is yes. I purchase some tops on the 27th of March 2015 and the delivery period is 30days. This is the 14th of April and I have received my tops in a perfect condition and guess what, they are exactly what I imagined. This is so awesome. Sheinside is a reliable company."

"Great clothes and very comfortable! Everything ordered has been just as expected. "

"I ordered a series of different items from sheinside.com. The clothes they have are super cute. When ordering, just be sure to be aware of the sizing mentioned on each specific item of clothing. I also love their points you can earn, as well as percent off of items for being a great customer. I plan on shopping here again! I am addicted. If you have an issue with your product and need to return/exchange their customer service is great at responding quickly and addressing your problem."

"I was very excited to order four items on March 20th and I was happy to see that it was free shipping for 5-7 business days. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for the late reply and for all misunderstandings.
We sincerely apologize for that.
We have checked for you and found that your order has been shipped on 27 Mar already. Generally we need 5-7 business days for processing if some items in your order have no stock in the US. And we also have noted on our web that free shipping to the US will take 9-12 business days while the processing time is not included.
Hope you can kindly understand.
Sorry that our customer service didn’t inform you of the tracking number and the exact delivery time in time. However, sometimes we cannot get the tracking number or the tracking information until this order has been delivered to your country. And we may not be able to offer you an exact delivery time because of many unexpected reasons like weather. Hope you can kindly trust us.
We sincerely apologize for not replying you in time because of time difference. But we didn’t do that deliberately. All of you are our precious customers. These problems you met will never be ignored.
Besides, we have contacted our customer service for your problems and we are pretty sure that this problem can be solved perfectly.

If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us via dispute@sheinside.com.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely.”

"My experience with Sheinside was excellent! The product that I ordered (white long sleeve loose shirt dress) was exactly like in the picture and fit very well. Ordering was very easy on their website and it arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Customer service is great and is always on chat when you need them. They have a wide selection of super cute clothes and I rarely see something that is over $20. Highly recommend ordering from this site!"

"Sheinside.com has the best deals ever, I ordered a Navy Spaghetti Strap V-cut Striped Asymmetrical Dress and it looked absolutely stunning if I do say so myself. This dress is a real head turner, I cannot wait until the summer time. The item shipped way faster than other clothing websites I have previously ordered from in the past. The quality of the item was really good as well, my friends thought it was a designer dress worth $500+. The price was so cheap at just $31.50 and it was 28% off so I got it for $22.67. What a steal."

"Hi, I was supposed to have received my white dress almost 5 days ago now. I haven't received it and need to know if i'll ever receive it!! i never got a tracking number either! this is ridiculous! theres no number or direct email for this company either, im starting to think this is a scam"

"They have a great selection to choose from. I was in desperate need of a dress for a friends sweet 16 and I ended up getting three! I would have gotten more but I only had about 60 to spend but the retail value of the dresses really should you were getting a fair price"

"I placed my order on april 7th and it said it only took 24 hrs to process. It did but it also said it would take 4 days max to get to my house. I was expecting it Friday but nothing, Saturday nothing. And I tried to track my order but it has been in "transit" for the past 4 days plus I don't even know if it's in transit in China or America or what. So I hope this store isn't a scam given the fact that they don't update me on where my products are or when it is coming to my doorstep "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-12-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for the late reply and for the waiting time.
We have checked for you and found that we got your order on 8 April actually because of time difference. And transaction via bank needed some time. Your order has been shipped on 9 April which was only one day after we got your order.
9374869903500365456314 is your tracking number and you can track it via https://www.usps.com/. The tracking information needs few business days for updating and sometimes we cannot get the tracking information until it has been delivered to your country.
Hope you can kindly understand.
And sorry for the misunderstanding. But we have noted on our web that free shipping to the US will take 7-10 days. You can also have a reference to this link http://us.sheinside.com/Shipping-Info-a-280.html. Really sorry for the waiting time. Hope you can kindly accept our apology and forgive us.
Sheinside treasures its customers. All of you guys are our precious customers. We will never ever try to deceive you.
Hope you can kindly trust us.

If there is any problem, please contact us via dispute@sheinside.com without hesitation.
Thank you for your support.
Yours sincerely.”

"This was my first time shopping with Sheinside.com for my wife's birthday, and I already love this store now. They have a very wide variety of clothing stuff and the prices are very affordable. I bought a few T-Shirts and Hoodies from Sheinside. Their customer service was really amazing, and they helped me out with all my shipping queries and requests. The items were delivered to me right on time without any hassle. I would love to shop from Sheinside again. I am definitely gonna recommend Sheinside to everyone for female cloth purchasing."

"I love Sheinside. Everything I ordered was the same and I love everything I got. You get low prices for high quality cloths. "

"This store is amazing i wish there could be tons of locations here in Canada! Fast shipping and my items fit perfectly! Definitely ordering again"

"I purchased a skirt and a necklace from Sheinside even paid for express shipping so I may receive the item within 2-3 days. They fail to tell you that they aren't shipping the item for 2-3 days not it will be to you in 2-3 days...isn't that what EXPRESS SHIPPING is for to receive in a quicker time frame, that is why you pay more correct? Well obviously for them that's not the case. Now I'm going round and round about my shipping charges, one agent gave a false transaction number and admitted they were at fault but lied and never sent the refund through now I'm on literally on chat with an agent right now and she won't even respond anymore (taylor is her name) THESE ARE SHADDY BOOTS ASS PEOPLE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEIR SHADY ASS."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-12-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for the late reply.
We have checked for you and found that your order was shipped on 5 Feb which was only one day after you placed the order. And we have noted on our web that express delivery to the US generally takes 3-7 business days. You can also have a reference to this link http://us.sheinside.com/Shipping-Info-a-280.html.
The tracking information shows that your order has been delivered to your country on 12 Feb actually. But the delivery was failed because you were not at home. We will send you the screenshot via email later.
Hope you can kindly understand and trust us.
Sorry that our customer service didn’t reply you in time because of time difference and weekend. We didn’t do that deliberately. We have checked for you and found that we have refunded you on 8 April. The refund should be back to your account within 3-5 business days. We will also send you the transaction ID via email later.
We sincerely apologize for all inconvenience. As customer-service employees, we should have offered you better shopping experience than other stores. Really sorry for letting you down. We promise that we will make improvements and do better in future.
Hope you can kindly accept our apology and forgive us.

If there is any problem, please contact us via dispute@sheinside.com freely.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards.”

"The site has a great and very user friendly design. The process of ordering was very easy and intuitive! I knew that shipping would take a while so no surprises there! The service is awesome and i loved the overall experience. The item I ordered came packaged very nicely and secure.
I bought a vintage floral dress on sheinside! I really love the dress it has an incredibly awesome fit and it is true to size. I love all the colors and the very delicate pattern. This dress is made out of very nice fabric and it is a hit with all my friends. I got so many compliments on this dress. Overall i would recommend this site and its services to everyone who is looking for some unique and beautiful clothing!

Share Sheinside's store rating

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.