• Sheinside

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.52/10 4.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.93/10 4.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"Just awesome experience!!!!!!!!

I am really convinced with the delivery services and product quality. the design of the product is really good. I got the delivery within only 25 days. Its really good. I will recommend my friends and others to use this...

"I appreciate their service of Sheinside. They can reply my question clearly and then they help me to solve the problem immediately. They can give me the order shipping date so that I did not miss my order."

"Sheinside is having an amazing sale right now and I'm so glad that I was able to purchase a few of their items. I got the Black Half Sleeve Floral Print Blouse and the Beige Long Sleeve Black Heart Print Sweater. I placed my order on the 17th and received my items about a week later. Paying was easy and the sale made it even better. They are almost always running discounts if you order enough and believe me, it's worth it when you get stuff that looks this great.
The item was packaged carefully and arrived as expected, in great condition. :)

"I have not received my order yet. Before I ordered I found that they have two websites- one with US in front of the link. When placing the order it states " ships out from the US" and will ship out in 3-5 days. All the clothes were at higher prices on the US site. 8 days later i got an email stating it was shipped out and the tracking says left from Hong Kong. 3 weeks later my stuff as arrived in CA and im still waiting in NY. I wrote customer service and they told said " oh don't worry Bella? it did leave from the US". lies. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-01-2015

“Dear customer,
Sorry for the waiting time.

Generally we need 5-7 business days for processing and it is little delayed because of our seven-day holiday.
Hope you can understand.
No worry please, your order has been shipped on 24 Feb already. 9361269903500314980833 is your tracking number and you can track it via https://www.usps.com/. The tracking information shows that your item departed a shipping partner facility at 4:06 am on February 28, 2015 in COMPTON, CA 90220. You may get it very soon.
About the website problem you mentioned, we have warehouse in the US which can ensure our customers in the US to get orders quicker than others by free shipping. That may be the reason why products on the US site are more expensive than others.
And we do have shipped your order from the US. We just got the tracking number few days before and the tracking information needs few days to update.
We have no idea why your order is shown in HK. Maybe you can kindly explain it for us in email.
Please understand that all of our colleagues are sparing no efforts to serve you and to put your requirements on priority. We will never ever try to deceive you.
Hope you can kindly trust us.

If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us via dispute@sheinside.com.
Yours sincerely.”

"The clothes ship amazingly fast. Great quality too considering what you pay for them! "

"I found it hard to make a decision between two necklaces because I liked them both equally, but I chose one finally and I think either pick would have been a good one. Maybe on my next purchase I'll buy the other necklace I was looking at."

"I ordered this hoodie really easily just putting all my information in. I soon got an email confirming my purchase which is nice. It came pretty quickly, within a week or so. The buying and shipping aspects are really simple and fast and I was pleased with the response time. I really like the hoodie as well, it’s very comfortable. So far, my experience with Sheinside has been very delightful. I definitely will recommend this for my friends."

"The dress came in a lot sooner than expected. I have yet to try it on though. The clothing sold is very cute. "

"i was a bit skeptical of ordering because the dress i wanted was so cheap. I was worried the material wouldn't look as nice in person and the dress was only "one size" but i took a gamble and ordered anyway.The shipping was much faster than i expected. i ordered on a monday and it came on friday. i was very pleased with the dress but it was a bit big. "

"The customer service is terrible! Its been well over a week from the date I made the purchase and my order has not been shipped or processed.
I've been checking my email every day to see if there is a confirmation that it is shipped, but nothing. The dresses I ordered are also sold out, and they have already charged my account.

“Dear customer,
Sorry for the waiting time.

Generally we only need 5-7 business days for processing. And it is little delayed because of our seven-day holiday. Moreover, we have noticed that you wanted to change the payment methods before. Under this condition, we needed to check it again with you to avoid misunderstanding which also caused the delay.
Hope you can understand.
Your order is under processing now. And we will try to ship it and inform you of the tracking number very soon.
Sorry that you are not satisfied with our customer service. And we sincerely apologize for that. We will perfect our service and do better in future.
About the confirmation email, we do have sent it to you. It may be sent to your spam folder and unnoticed.
Please understand that you are our valuable customer, and we will never neglect you or your problems.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us via dispute@sheinside.com.
Yours sincerely.”

"Have not re AI ed item yet"

Nice day.

Sorry for the late reply.
We have checked for you and found that your order has been shipped on 24 Feb already which was only one day after you placing the order.
But sometimes we may not be able to get the tracking number or the tracking information when it is delivered to your country.
Hope you can understand.
9374869903500314994867 is your tracking number and you can track it via https://www.usps.com/. The tracking information needs few days to update. Maybe you can track it few days later.

If there is any problem, you can contact us via dispute@sheinside.com without hesitation.
Have a nice day.”

"Still have not received order. Given incorrect tracking number. Very dissatisfied with the service. Haven't received the garment to determine quality of product! "

“Dear customer,
We sincerely apologize for the waiting time.

Actually your order has been shipped on 23 Feb already. But sometimes we cannot get the tracking number or tracking information until it is delivered to your country.
Hope you can understand.
9374869903500315136471 is your tracking number and you can track it via https://www.usps.com/. The tracking information needs few days to update. Maybe you can check it later.
Please remember that all of you are our precious customers, and we will never ever try to deceive you. Hope you can kindly trust us.
Sorry that you are unsatisfied with our customer service. All of our colleagues are sparing no time to help you and to meet your requirements. And we will perfect our service and won’t let you down again.

Best regards.”

"Fast shipping and quality was as promised. Ordered a lrg
when I normally order a med as many reviews indicated the top was a bit short , glad I did, fits perfectly.

"I really like sheinside. The clothes are unique and good quality. Plus the shipping time is really good. I usually receive my package in 6 days or less which I love! "

"After I ordered my clothes I was telling my friend about the website and she gasped. I asked her why and she told me that she had read all the terrible news from this website saying they don't deliver clothes, they have terrible customer service, people don't get their clothes for months ect;. To say the least I was worried I had just lost $100. Even though it was supposed to be delivered to me in 1 week I got it 3 weeks later. Most of the clothes fit except the bottoms which were VERY small. Despite all the negativity I've seen with Sheinside, I had a pretty positive experience. I would recommend it because I got really cheap clothes, but you're going to have to take the risk. "

Share Sheinside's store rating

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,893 merchant members.