• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.52/10 4.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10

"I have ordered several dresses to wear to a big even this Thursday. The day that I ordered my dresses, I made sure to contact customer service and make sure it would arrive in the three weeks I planned. It took over two weeks for my order to ship.When I asked for an explanation, there only excuse was that it is holiday season. It still should not take that long though!!! It took daily urgences to ten different customer service representatives who encouraged me not to cancel my order since it would arrive in time. I made sure to order with express shipping so that it would arrive in time. When I finally got the email that my order had shipped, I made sure to contact DHL and inform them of my urgencies. They promptly replied saying Sheinside had not even handed them the package yet. When I contacted customer service to cancel my order since there is no way it will now arrive in time, they told me they cannot refund once it's shipped, but obviously it has not been shipped yet. This is the worst experience I have ever had with any company. Save yourself the stress and do NOT order anything from sheinside unless you have months to wait on your order."

Sorry for bringing you so much trouble.

In fact, we really have shipped your items on 11th, December. Maybe the logistics information is updated very slowly, so you can't track your items. But you can track your items now . The tracking number is 2492183492, and you can track it on : http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=2492183492&brand=DHL.

If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Hope you enjoy your day”

"I LOVE it! These prices are amazing :)

The first time I ordered from this website I was a little nervous about the quality vs. price situation... However, all the items I've ordered from Sheinside so far, have been really good quality. The clothes are stylish and the selection is huge! I am a regular now, there are dresses for all occasions and I never had a problem getting exactly what I need when I need it.

I can personally say that I absolutely love my new outfits! I got four dresses this time plus all the accessories for less than $200. My Green Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress, its my favorite. It fits perfectly and it looks so good everyone keeps asking me where did I get it.

Overall, I really recommend SheInside.com, it is an easy shopping experience, the products are trendy and affordable, and the shipment takes a little time but it’s totally reliable with responsive and professional customer reps.

I love it!!!!

"Unfortunately all the bad reviews are right! According to the very clear shipment details on their website I should be receiving my purchase tomorrow, but it hasn't even been shipped yet! I ordered my products on the 29th Nov and qualified for free express shipping. When I tried to question this with their online reps, one rep by the name of Kevin closed the chat window on me and then the next by the name of Anthony just stopped responding to me. VERY FRUSTRATING to be blatantly lied to. AFTER I ASKED THE ONLINE HELP TO ANSWER MY CONCERNS THEY SUDDENLY WENT OFFLINE BUT WHEN I CHANGED MY I.P. ADDRESS IT WAS BACK ONLINE... I hope to be able to improve this review by tomorrow if I receive my package as expected, or at the very least am given an accurate update."

“Hello,
We are really sorry for the late order and the poor customer service.

The reason is that in these two months, the customer service is so busy, they may can't reply you immediately. They didn't do it intentionally . We deeply apologize for the bad service. Our company will improve the customer service and to give our customers the best service possible.
We have prepared your items well, it may take 6 working days to ship it out. We will inform you as soon as your parcel ship out, and we're sure you will find them worth waiting for.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"I dont think my order has been shipped yet? it says on website 5 to 7 working days. Do you think I will have it before Christmas? Its now 15th Dec."

“Hello,
Sorry for the late order.

We have contacted with the production sector, they have prepared your items well. You items are ready to ship out.
And we are not sure whether it can deliver before Christmas, but we will ship it as soon as possible.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns with this email:dispute@sheinside.com
Have a nice day”

"This was n email I sent sheinside after realizing they were just giving me the run around. I have ordered from them before and loved the items. Hell i even mentioned that in an email to them. As a " valued customer" I expected to be treated better. Unfortunately they just reeled me in real good. this was such a trap. I am leaving the country in a couple of days and expected my orders to arrive already. If anyone thinks the email below was harsh I tried my best to be respectful and get my point across. I was hoping that all the negative reviews that I read were just a fluke. However, I am experiencing the same lax manner in which they deal with processing and shipping and handling.

Email to sheinside:
I do not understand why you guys always ask me if you can have my confirmation on my order. I have said yes since my first contact with one of your other customer service representatives. If you are telling me that the reason that my package was not shipped out was because you were uncertain whether or not i still wanted my items shipped then I do not know if anyone has read my replies and saw that it was a yes every single time.
Below are two of my confirmations since the 12/02/2014, December 2nd, 2014. Once again if my package was delayed because no one took the time to read my confirmation in my email I am very disappointed. if I could have communicated it better I would like to know. If it an error on my part I am sorry, however, I do not understand how anything was lost in translation.
On another note my parcel is supposed to arrive within 3-4 business by express shipping since i spent over $100 on my items. I do not understand how all the days posted are now different by this much. The processing will now take 15 business days and shipping 5 days. This does not really make any sense. If my order is not shipped out today I would like to cancel my order and receive a full refund. I have purchased other items from boohoo, nastygal, missguided and asos only last week that have already arrived and are already packed in my suitcase. I do understand that this was a busy period for sheinside, however as a business that has been around for more than 5 years your processing and shipping and handling should be impeccable and the progress of a customers shipment should be well documented and accurate in order to answer customers questions. I loved the first order I received form you all and I still wear it. I have packed them in my suitcase and am eager to wear them. the only draw back you guys have is the speed in which you deal with orders, especially those internationally. If an item says ships within 24 hrs. It should ship accordingly. That was the main reason I ordered some of those items. If it says 5-7 business days to ship then items should be processed in that time frame. If it says 3-4 days express shipping then that should be followed as well.
Once again if my items are not shipped by today I would like to cancel my order. Now when I say cancel I mean that processing should stop and I expect my refund to be present in my account before the end of the year. Meaning$100.94 should be present in my account before January 1st, 2015. My sisters flight is on a different day and she is to busy to come from NY to NJ to pick up my parcel to bring with her to the Caribbean. There is no way she can wait for my package. It will be sitting at USPS for weeks before I get back and will most definitely be shipped back to you.

Thank for your patients and speed for answering emails. I just wish my package was evaluated and shipped faster. If this email was to long I apologize, I just really needed to make you aware of my feelings on how this was situation was dealt with.
Once again cancel my order if it is not shipped today on Monday December 15th, 2014. I would like a full refund in the amount of $100.84 before December 31st, 2014.

If they tell me they are shipping my goods in 3 business days I will be flabbergasted if they did note read the email and see that I just want my order canceled. I literally mentioned it 3 times.

“Hello,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Because in this two months, we have a lot of orders every day, and we have some trouble in shipping. We are improving our shipping speed now. Sorry for the delay.
We have canceled your order. And we will refund the money to your credit card in these two days. Generally speaking, you will receive the money in 18 working days.

Have a great day”

"I had a good experience with Sheinside. I purchased a gemstone necklace that arrived in timely manner. They have a nice selection of jewelry to choose from. I am sure that I will be purchasing more items in the future."

"I would NEVER order from this site again. It took for ever to ship. Now that it has shipped when I try to track it I can't get shipment information. I have never experienced such difficulty in online shopping. When I chatted with online help, it took almost 45 minutes and my final question the person could not answer. I am very disappointed and the dress my daughter wants to wear this week will not be here in time. I do not recommend!"

Hope you are well.

We are so sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.
Your items has been shipped out on 12th, Decomber. The tracking number is 9405515901147651069451, and you can track it on this website: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9405515901147651069451. But the logistics information is updated very slowly. Once the shipment arrives at UPS, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated. Could you please wait two days to track your items? We are so sorry to bringing you trouble.
And there are so many people ask for help from online help, they may can't reply you immediately. Hope you can understand.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"I dont know what to think about this company. I understand its christmas time, and they probably have alot of orders. but my tracker has said 'shipped' since last saturday... when i go to actually track my item it comes up as invalid tracking number. OR it will say its destination is china... i ordered a dress a few weeks ago anticipating it may take awhile, i guess my christmas dress will have to be an easter dress.. "

“Hello,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have brought you.

In fact, your order really have been shipped out on 9th, December. The tracking number is LN605385193CN.
As for your question, we have contacted with the UPS, and we are waiting for their reply. Once they reply us, we will inform you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day”

"I ordered from these people on November 4th 2014. I have contacted them three times each a week apart and they have said it will ship in 48 hours, I still have not received it by December 13th, 2014. Just tried tonight to cancel the Paypal transaction - will see how it goes from here."

“Hello,
Sorry for making you wait such a long time.

The reason is that before we can ship your order,Sheinside has to prepare your products, do strict quality control tests and carefully package the items, there is a delay. Do you still need this order? If you need it, we will ship it in these two days.
Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day”

"The processing for the customer order is very very slow. even though I've been waited for a week, my order is still processing. and I sent a email several times, but no answer.
I'm really disappointed this site.

Sorry for bringing you so much trouble.

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been shipped on 14th, December. The tracking number is LN616787723CN, and you can track it on https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LN616787723CN.
And because the reason of time difference, customer service can't reply you immediately. Hope you can kindly understand this.

Have a nice day”

"I ordered my clothes from this site for the first time. I love the trendy, good priced clothes, but I have already been waiting for two weeks and I'm getting worried because this is the first online order that has been taking a long time to deliver the clothes. I don't know if i would order from this website ever again. So disappointing. :/"

“Hello,

For your order BCZ2429, we have contacted with the production sector, they have prepared your items well. You items are ready to ship out. It may take 6 working days. Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number.
And your order AZP2429, it has been shipped out on 10th, December. The tracking number is 9405515901147651074042, you can track it on : https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9405515901147651074042.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"I am pretty disappointed with this store, as I've placed my order on november 29th, paid right away, one item got shipped a few days after, which is great, but the tracking number seem to doesn't work, so I can't even track my package. The second item I ordered wasn't even shipped yet, it was a presale item, but it was said that it will be shipped on december 6th. It still says processing on the site, I contacted them via online chat a few days ago, and they couldn't even tell me when will they ship it. I contacted them again today and no one even bothered to answer. I am willing to wait as I knew in the beginning I would have to, I am just really bothered by the fact that they can't answer my questions properly and that they don't even know WHEN they are going to post items. "

Sorry for bringing you so much trouble.

For your order LCK2440, the tracking number is RT248588820HK, and you can track it on http://www.hongkongpost.hk/eng/index.htm.
The tracking history shows that your order has been left from Hongkong on 14th, December. Because this order is standard shipping, it's very slowly. Hope you can kindly understand this.
And for your another order, it is ready to ship out in these two days. We will inform you as soon as your parcel ship out, and we're sure you will find them worth waiting for.

Have a great day”

"I ordered two jumpers for my daughter two weeks ago and was charged immediately. Since then I haven't received any emails listing my order number, I can't track my order down. This means you haven't even sent it yet! I need it before Christmas and I'm beginning to worry that I'll never get it. I'm becoming very frustrated! "

“Hello,

Your order has been shipped out on 11th, December. The tracking number is FG385159805GB, and you can track it on : http://www.ec-firstclass.org/Default.aspx.
And because your order is standard shipping, the shipping speed is very slowly. Hope you can kindly understand this.

Have a nice day”

"I was hesitant to order from Sheinside as I thought it was one of those too-good-to-be-true sites (very affordable prices!). But there are so many items I liked so I ordered 4 things; a scarf, a swimsuit cover-up, a striped dress and a white sundress.

Shipping took about a week to Taiwan. The packaging was great, as each individual item was wrapped in its own plastic bag, and then all the items were wrapped in two more bags.

Each of the items were EXACTLY like the pictures, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I got all my items in size Small. For me it fits perfectly (I'm about 5.5ft tall, and slim).

I'll definitely order from them again!

"I ordered on Nov 30 and I still haven't received it yet. What happened?"

NIce day!

In fact, your order has been shipped out on 11th, December. The tracking number is LN609390891CN, you can track it on: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LN609390891CN.
The tracking history shows that your item departed USPS facility in FLUSHING, NY 11351 on December 13, 2014 at 8:35 pm.

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.