• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10

"very easy and clear order"

"I cant value the items becasue I havent recieved any package yet! But the website is pretty cool, the pics are really clear and It is easy to deal with it!

"The customer service is abysmal. I wanted to change the sizes of some of the items ordered. So I initiated the chat system. They do not respond to questions, they do not check emails, they cannot even confirm when your goods will be shipped! Even to give an estimate! i was chatting with one of their customer service reps 'kevin' who refused to answer direct inquiries. he kept on saying I shouuld email. I told him I had already sent two emails. He said changes would be made after email was received. I asked why he could not check for email there and then; he said it would take a lot of time. Meanwhile he had not even asked what changes I wanted made!!! He cut me off abruptly from the chat!! The lady before him was hardly any better. Just not good enough. Sheinside has competitors its a shame their customer service is so poor. Well let us see when shipment arrives, hopefully before xmas!"

“Hello,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have brought you .

We are really sorry for the bad customer service, we will improve our service.
The reason is that you are the owner of big order, so they can't change your size freely.
Could you please provide us your photos of the credit card account holder's personal ID / passport / driver's license as requested, please send these photos to security@sheinside.com. And the future orders don't need to be confirmed again if you pay them via the same credit card account . Hope you can kindly understand this.
Please don't worry. This is the normal procedure for the big order, to avoid some security trouble.
For safe reason,you can cover anything you don't want show, just show the name and address for us check.
After confirmation, you can change size.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a nice day”

"I placed my first order form Sheinside a few fews ago and am beyond pleased with my service. I was told that my order would arrive within 2 week and it arrived in 1. I love the quality of the pants that I brought, I will purchase from them again!"

"I make an order trough your page. Had to write 2x to get an answer. Don't like that I am still after 4 days waiting my order to be shipped. Still don't know when will be shipped or when will I receive my order... :/ I need it until november 12 :("

“Hello,
We are really sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

The reason is that some of your items are best selling clothes, we need some time to stock them.
It may take 9 days to ship your items out. Hope you can understand.

If you have any other problem, please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a great day”

"per ora non posso che essere entusiasta di questo sito.si trova un po di tutto.prezzi ottimi rapportati alla qualità dei prodotti.il pagamento si effettua in maniera molto semplice."

"This was my first time to buy on sheinside.com. I ordered a Grey Long Sleeve Loose Knit Cardigan and a few pieces more for my girlfriend’s birthday’s basket. One good thing about this site was, the clothes I ordered were all fixed size that assure me they will fit my girlfriend. And they shipped fast, all items were good quality at great price. The sweaters I got were soft and stylish. My girlfriend loved all my picks. I think sheinisde.com is a nice website to shop, easy to find what I want and clothes look good. "

"This is a pretty awesome site! I find everything I need at cheap prices. I am doing a lot of Christmas shopping and Halloween shopping, luckily Sheinside has everything I am looking for!

Sheinside also has a lot of great clearance and sale items so be sure to check that out too.

"Sheinside seriously needs to work on a lot of things, such as customer service and their social media image. Their facebook status updates are written in terrible English and their instagram pictures mostly consist of items that aren't even in the store, and what's the point of that really?
However, they do cover a wide range of fashionable clothes on their website, even if the website layout needs a makeover. Having had great experiences with other online retailers such as romwe and nastygal, I decided to try out Sheinside two months ago. Now here's a hint: I wouldn't be writing this review if things did go well.
I chose a few items and impatiently waited for their arrival. First off, Sheinside: state correct delivery dates. There would be no problem if you mentioned beforehand that shipping takes up to 6 weeks (instead of 2-3). I've heard from friends who never got their items at all and didn't get no help whatsoever from the customer service on their website.
When the items finally did arrive, I had to find that 4 of the 6 items I ordered were not as displayed in the pictures. The fabrics were different and felt strange on the skin, and don't get me started on the sizes. ORDER AT LEAST ONE SIZE BIGGER THAN YOUR ACTUAL SIZE. Those alleged M sweatpants might be fit for a skinny Japanese girl, not an actual medium European. This was the case with most of the items, even the shirts and coats were too tight in the shoulder area.

I will have to sell 4 out of 6 items because the return date has already passed. I'll stick with romwe and nastygal in the future and unfollow Sheinside on all social media sites to resist the temptation of buying clothing items that look nice in pictures but entirely different in reality. Never again.

“Hello,
We are really sorry for any trouble we bringing you.

Thanks so much for sharing the feedback with us, we take these very seriously.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of your purchase from sheinside.com, you can return or exchange your items within 30 days from the delivered date. Please contact us, we will give you the return address.

Please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com

Lizebeth's Avatar
Canada

"Sheinside is the best place to shop for beautiful clothes!!! You cannot go wrong here! I have been ordering from them for many months now and their service is always the best! They take pride in their products and for sure serve their clients efficiently and with a smile! This is what I love of them! I just received my new sweater that was delivered to me in no time at all! Thank you Sheinside for being such a beautiful place to shop! I definately without a doubt recommend Sheinside to everyone who wants beautiful clothes and beautiful service!"

"Order took a while to ship. Not a bad thing, and not unexpected, the Tracking Info just came very late which made me wonder a bit.
Quality of goods was quite high given the low price. So overall great value.

"My girlfriend had been needing a new hoodie for some time now, the one she was wearing every day she had for well over 3 years and it was just getting worn out, so for her birthday I wanted to get her a new one and came across this site. I was able to locate the hoodies section without any hassle and found one which bore a Minnie Mouse design and knowing how much she loves that character I decided that would make the perfect gift. I made my order and a few days later I received it neatly packed. She absolutely loves it and I'm so happy I found this site, I will definitely be ordering from them again."

"After several mail communication with the company, they have shown their sincere service and positive attitude, and offer me free return shipping label and will give me full refund afterwards. I do believe they have tried the best to make me feel satisfied and happy. This is the right way to do business. I will give them a second chance. I will do business with them again. Thanks and good luck. "

“Hello,
We are really sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.

Please check your email, we have send the return address to your email.

Please feel free to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a nice day”

"I placed a $100+ order on September 30th (#KPH1982) and have yet to have my order advance past "processing". I've contacted customer service several times and no response. This is ridiculous. Ordered clothes for an event early next week and they most likely are not going to arrive. EXTREMELY disappointed and I would not recommend using this site if you by any means are interested in receiving orders in a timely manner."

“Hello,
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

Because the reason of time difference, customer service can't reply you immediately. Hope you can kindly understand this.
We have contacted with the production sector, they have prepared your order well.
It may take 4 days to ship it out.
Once the clothing have been sent, we will give you the tracking number.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with this email: dispute@sheinside.com
Have a nice day”

"I didn't get my 15 or 20 percent off"

“Hello,
We are really sorry for that.

We will give you a coupon code as compensation. You can use it for shopping.
Please check your email, we have send the coupon code to your email.

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,860 merchant members.