• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10

"The clothes came rather quickly but the quality seemed alittle "cheap"(which it was).
I was extremely satisfied with 3 out of all the shirts.

"Satisfied with the service "

"It was good quality products smooth transition "

"Everything came in perfect condition and it all for perfectly."

"I love the clothes and the prices are great and all. But the shipping situation sucks. First it takes 2-5 days after you order your items, for them to get the items together to get ready to ship them out. Then after that you have to wait another 2 weeks for your package to arrive. Also you never know where your package is or when it's going to get to your house it's a big waiting game. I've ordered from other websites and the shipping was never anything like this. For example, with Forever 21 they give you the information for the company that they used to ship your items and you can track your products step by step. You know where your products are at all times. You don't get that type of security with sheinside. So my request is that they change there shipping to where they give you all the shipping info and allow you to actually track your products every step of the way."

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order .

The reason is that we are in the middle of busy season. We are improving our speed of transportation. Please wait patiently.

Please contact us back via this link http://www.sheinside.com/contact-us.html or our online chatting :)
Hope you enjoy your day”

"I ordered two dresses, and i received it with a big black spot on the white chiffon,
I asked for return the items and they said that i should pay shipping fee.

It's them fault not main, they who should pay the return shipping fee.

Anyway they offered 35$ as a Compensation.
I was pay over 58$ on this order.

“Hello,
Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you.
Hope you enjoy your day”

"I bought items and never have received them, nor was I notified about anything. This place is sketchy and now I worry about my credit card information. I would STAY AWAY from this company or if I were this company I would look after your customers and ensure their peace if mind and to deliver, literally. "

Hope you enjoy your day”

"Even tho I have yet to receive my package i have been very stratified with this company. when something was out of stock they contacted me right away and said i could refund or exchange! "

"i ordered 3 times (international) and never had problems, amazing how the quality of the clothes with cheapeist price everrrr ? defently will order again n again , thanx alot."

"I haven't gotten my order yet even though it should have been here yesterday, so I do not know anything about the quality. However, I got a great deal on a large amount of clothes, and I'm looking forward to receiving them."

"The shipping takes to long!!"

"I love it. I will continue to shop here in the future. The prices are very affordable and convenient"

"It was a very good one. But since I live in Brazil the clothes aren't with me yet"

"Very nice cardigan, a little small for a one size.
Colours and material are great
Good quality service.

"Shipping takes way too long. It's been a week since I placed my order and they still haven't prepared it for shipping."

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,868 merchant members.