• Sheinside

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.40/10 5.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10

"So I placed an order for a daisy tunic style dress with short-sleeves and received a more A-Line long-sleeved dress (that was way too short) with completely different daisys (Obviously a different dress). I wouldve tried to keep it to avoid any hassle but it was in no way flattering nor did it fit right.
When I opened a ticket on the website for customer service about how I received the wrong item and that I would like a return label to send it back or to receive a full refund, their response was -
"can you just keep the wrong item and we compensate you 35% coupon code." Youre joking, right? You sent me the wrong item and you want me to buy something else at 35% off? No thanks. I responded by saying, "Im sorry - I would really prefer sending it back. Is 35% off your policy for sending the wrong merchandise? This is not the dress I wanted nor ordered so I would like to return it for a refund or to receive the actual dress I ordered." They responded by saying: "really sorry for it. we would like to refund you 5 usd as compensation, could you pls keep that item?"
I am upset because $11.33 was what I paid, not $5. Plus, I would still like the item that I originally ordered but I wont be distraught if I dont get it. But I would prefer a refund or the item. They need to understand that they sent me the wrong item and I should not be penalized for that. If you are worried about the possibility of not receiving the item you originally ordered even though it is a good deal, I would go elsewhere because it is apparent that they are not interested in helping customers. I will no longer shop at Sheinside.

modified review Rep reply posted May-14-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for late reply and we sincerely apologize for all these mistakes and inconvenience we have brought you.
Generally, we will check all these parcels before shipment. This incident is really out of our expectation. Really sorry for that.
Hope you can kindly accept our apology and forgive us.
And sorry for these inappropriate proposals offered by our customer service. They offered these suggestions in order to bring you no more inconvenience. Hope you can kindly understand.
You are our precious customers. Providing you with more considerate and better service than others is our unshakable responsibility. All our colleagues are sparing no efforts to help you solve your problems and to meet your requirements. Sorry for letting you down. We will keep your comment in mind and make constant improvements in every aspect in future.
And we are pretty sure that this problem will be solved perfectly. Hope you can kindly trust us.

If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us via dispute@sheinside.com.
Best regards.”

"the clothes are super nice"

"I recently bought a dress from Sheinside about a month ago. Although the shipping takes a month it is completely worth the wait, the product was exactly how it was described on their website. The dress came in perfect condition and is better than what you can get for the same price somewhere else. I would totally recommend using this website for anyone willing to wait on the shipping time."

"I recently purchased a bag through Sheinside. It took around thirty days to receive the item--but it was well worth the wait. The prices on Sheinside are great and allow me to get a lot of gift shopping done well ahead of time. The shipping is free, and if I order $50 worth of merchandise (which isn't hard to do), there is free expedited shipping. Sheinside is a great clothing website, with fantastic products and prices. The shipping is free, and well worth the short wait! The bag I purchased was in great shape and the recipient thinks it is great!"

"I am not a princess but I think there is a hidden princess in every lady and she want to look like a princess and your jewelry made me so.I purchased a pendant on 4/14/15 for me from your website. It was very delicate and splendid. I had never bought anything like this online before and was hesitant to do so but now I am very satisfied with the product I've received so far. Its shipping time was just 30 days. Your website is very easy to comprehend and I love the selections that are available I have recommended this site to many people."

"I placed an order on 4/30/2015. I received no confirmation email, and it's as if the order disappeared into thin air, yet it didn't because my credit card was still charged for the order, so clearly…. the order went through somehow. I have been trying to contact customer service through "My Tickets," which is frustrating not being able to speak on the phone with a representative so I can better describe the situation. Sheinside did not offer to help me re-place my order, or even refund my credit card. I will never do business with this company again. It is not trustworthy. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-18-2015

Sorry for late reply.
Sorry that our customer service didn’t reply you in time because of time difference. We sincerely apologize for that. But we didn’t do that deliberately. Hope you can kindly understand.
About the order problem you mentioned, you can give us your registered email address via email later so that we can check it for you. Please remember that you are our precious customers. We will never ever try to deceive you or to steal money from you.
Hope you can kindly trust us.

Best regards.”

"Absolutely awful. I put in my order over a week ago and it's still processing. i understand it takes 5-7 days for "quality purposes" but then hire more people for "quality purposes" so it doesn't take so long! other competitor sites definitely don't take that long for processing. In fact, I ordered merchandise from another site the same exact night, around the same time and it's been here for days. I then put in a support ticket to change my order from expedited shipping to express and they sent me an incorrect url. if my order doesn't ship today, I'm canceling. Worst service ever."

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for late reply and for all misunderstanding.
In general, we need 5-7 business days for processing which is different from 5-7 days. And it is little delayed because of our three-day holiday before. Hope you can kindly understand.
We have checked for you and found that your order has already been ready for the shipment on 12 May. About the shipping problem you mentioned, we were wondering if you can send us some screenshot about these communications so that we can check with our customer service.
Hope you can kindly accept our apology and forgive us.
Your order is ready for the shipment now. We will arrange the shipment for you if you still want this order. Maybe you can give us your final decision via email later.
We are truly sorry for making you so disappointed at us. Providing our customers with the best shopping experience is our fullest intention. As such, we will constantly make improvements to better our service.
Hope you can kindly trust us.

If you need further assistance, please contact us via dispute@sheinside.com without hesitation.
Yours sincerely.”

"Do not purchase from this site. the quality of the clothes are very cheap and their sizing system is not realistic to fit the average woman. I normally wear a size 6 but after reading the reviews I ordered my items in a size L. When I received the items and tried them on they were too tight in many places, too big in the chest area, too short and/or made from cheap material.

When you email them to get an exchange they give you a run around. Then when you ask for a refund ticket they ask you for pictures and give you lame excuses to stall you; however their website clearly states you are entitled to a refund within 30days. I'm assuming they are trying to delay me so I don't qaulify for a return.

I know the pictures and the prices can be very enticing but I tell you, don't be fooled like me and many other customers were!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted May-12-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for late reply and we sincerely apologize for all inconvenience.
Sorry to hear that our items cannot meet your requirements and fit you well. We sincerely apologize for that. We have noted detailed measurement on our web. Is there something wrong with them? Maybe you can send us some photos with clear measurement so that we can check with our factory.
We are so sorry for all these misunderstandings and for leaving you with such a negative impression. We just wanted to have some photos to find out what the problem is exactly and to make improvements in future instead of preventing you from returning these items.
And after confirmation, we will refund you for any size and quality problem caused by us.
Hope you can kindly accept our apology and forgive us.
You are our precious customers. Providing you with considerate service is our unshakable responsibility. And please kindly trust us that we will never escape from our responsibility.

Best regards.”

"Love the clothes, shipping fast and free. no complaints!"

"Let me begin this review with a short story. My girlfriend’s birthday was coming up and i had put off getting her a gift. It was getting down to the wire so I hopped on the internet and found Sheinside. I spent some time looking around on their site and finally picked the Apricot Long Sleeve Cardigan Sweater. Since I always catch my girlfriend wearing my sweaters, I thought it was time that she had one of her own. So to make a long story short I ordered it and I now have my sweaters back. But back to the review about Sheinside, I was very happy with the prices that they had for their clothes. I did not feel like i was emptying my wallet to get some nice looking clothes. I was also impressed with the quality of the clothes that they sold. The sweater that I bought felt like it would stand up to time a little better than some of the other clothes that I have gotten from other stores."

"Hi I ordered my two outfits a week ago. It says that they are shipped on the website, but when I actually click on it, it says that they are waiting to be shipped. I need these outfits for graduation, its really important to me. I need them by May 28th! Please write back"

"Placed my order with Sheinside TWENTY DAYS ago and my order is still in the "processing" stage. This is well beyond the supposed 7 working day time frame that the website specifies for the processing time.

I was spun the story about some of my items being very popular on the site and therefore more time was needed to process these items but this is just absolutely ridiculous. I have never waited this long for an international order to ship.

So disappointed that I spent so much money on this site before I read the reviews. I will definitely not be making use of this online shop again.

modified review Rep reply posted May-11-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for late reply and we sincerely apologize for keeping you waiting.
Generally we need 5-7 business days for processing. It takes longer than usual because of our three-day holiday before. And some of your items sell well. We need more time for customization and processing. Hope you can kindly understand and trust us.
We have checked for you and found most of your items have almost been processed well. We will ship them and inform you of the tracking number very soon.
Sheinside treasures its customers. As customer-service employees, providing you with better shopping experience is our unshakable responsibility. We are so sorry for letting you down. Please accept our sincere and unreserved apology. We promise that we will do better in future.

Best regards.”

"I purchased a dress141121508 from SheInside on 4/30/15. The website said my order would be shipped within 24 hours. I am still waiting for my order to arrive and it has been OVER 10 days. I need this dress for a specific date, so why is my order STILL processing? When will I receive my dress? I still don't know.

I have submitted tickets and chat requests but I have not gotten any responses from SheInside.

The customer service REALLY needs to be improved.

modified review Rep reply posted May-10-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for late reply and for keeping you waiting.
Generally we will try to ship these items marked with “ship in 24hrs” within 24hrs as we promised. However, the shipment was delayed because of our three-day holiday before.
We are really sorry for that. Hope you can kindly understand and forgive us.
LN908826370CN is your tracking number and you can track it via http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=LN908826370CN. The tracking information needs few business days for updating. You can track it later.
We sincerely apologize for not replying you and informing you of the order status in time because of time difference and weekends. We didn’t do that on purpose. Sheinside treasures its customers and all our customer service are sparing no efforts to help you solve your problems. We will do better in future.

Yours sincerely.”

"I ordered a dress on 4/25/15 (order number is HKP3561) and it said it shipped within 24 hours. It's now May 9th, 10 business days later, and I do not have my tracking number or any updates from sheinside. I have contacted them twice and they have told me just to "wait a little longer". A few days ago, I got an email that said my package was being held by local customs. I wanted updates on my package but I have gotten none and I still do not know if the dress I ordered will be here in time for the event I was planning on wearing it to."

modified review Rep reply posted May-10-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for late reply and we sincerely apologize for all inconvenience.
We have checked for you and found that your order was shipped on 26 April which was shipped within 24hrs.
Hope you can kindly understand and trust us.
The whole shipping progress was delayed because of three-day holiday before and there was something wrong with the shipment. We get the notify that your order was detained at the customs which is really out of our expectation.
Hope you can kindly accept our apology and forgive us.
Sorry that our customer service didn't reply you because of time difference and weekends. We sincerely apologize for that. But we didn't do that deliberately. You are our precious customers. All these problems you have will never be neglected. We will arrange the resend for you later if you still want it. Maybe you can tell us your decision via email later. We promise that we will solve this problem as soon as possible.

Best regards.”

"I had a great experience shopping from this site. All the dresses are awesome and unique and the prices are good and affordable. The delivery system was perfect and the dress true to its size. So happy to have shopped from there."

Share Sheinside's store rating

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.