• Sheinside Sheinside Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10

"Love everything on this site! Easy to use and easy payment process! Love free shipping and the shein points! Great prices and amazing quality "

"shein always has trendy and simple clothes that become essentials to my closet!! i loved my new shorts as i can pair them with anything!! i will continue to shop at this website!!!"

"The process of the order was nice and convenient. It was shipped the next day like promised and delivered quickly without any issues."

""I find so many cute boho dresses for such a reasonable price! The material of my first dress order could be a bit nicer but for being so reasonable, I don't think you can really beat it. Tracking with FedEx was great and I knew exactly when to expect my shipment! Will be returning for more purchases!""

"SheInside is an quick and fun way to find new clothes and accessories to complement my wardrobe. I bought colorful leggings that stretch comfortably on my figure. I am glad the "one-size fit all" size fits on my large waist. It was easy to find the leggings that I wanted and checking out was a breeze. I got a confirmation email and the product arrived earlier than expected."

"I love the dress! I normally wear size 6 but the size L fits me perfectly. The speed for stocks in the US takes 2 business days for me. Very nice!"

"Everything I purchased ran very small. I'm a petite size 12. I ordered size large. Nothing fit. No return information come w/ the order. There is no one to call. You email a tic #. You are ask to take pictures & get item #. I found this to be crazy when the item came from you. I was then ask to keep the items & a 30% coupon would be given on my next purchase. We went back & forth for 2 weeks. I had no choice put to call my cc company & have them get me a refund. I would stay away from this company. Also as soon as a lot my order I was ask to write a good review. This company is from over seas & are not responding until late nights & only use emails to waste your time."

"I bought Black With Bow Slingbacks High Heeled Pumps from SheInside and I absolutely love them! They are really comfortable and an affordable price. I have spent this little on shoes before from elsewhere, but the quality was nowhere near as good as these. They are really pretty and I can wear them casually and also when I dress up for going out in the evenings.

I can walk in them for a prolonged period of time and they look more expensive than they really are, which is a win for me!

I will definitely be ordering from here again as they are really on trend, but will a low price. Great site!

"Very courteous and prompt customer service. Shipping takes a bit longer but I am very satisfied with the products that I ordered from them. Will use company again. "

"I ordered item Blue-Half-Sleeve-Hollow-Lace-Blouse-p-202862. This item is beautiful and the size fits great. I am a true med size. "

"Buying from Sheinside was a rewarding and wonderful experience. Always top quality and design. I have never received any item that was not as advertised or better. I recommend highly. Excellent quality clothes, clear website/details of products. Always very good customer service.

"Very cute! Not the best fit (a little tight under the arms) but overall I think it's a pretty shirt with a cute pattern. "

"Item was of choice quality! Exceptionally pleased. Would buy from again. Thanks."

"I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase of my dress. My boyfriend even noticed when I put it on! (This is saying a lot because he never notices my new clothes) I can't wait to save up some more money to get the other items I have my eye on. I totally love Sheinside's selection and apparently so does my boyfriend :) "

"I am beyond happy with my purchase from Sheinside. I'm a college student, so I'm always looking for ways to save without sacrifice! In comes this site --- I ordered a gorgeous spring dress, listed as "White Round Neck Floral Jacquard Straight Dress." It had the cutest 3/4 sleeves and looked like a great fit for someone petite like me! Plus the floral detailing was classy and cute. The savings were worth the patience. Four weeks later and it made its way to me, as expected, packaged well. Took it out, tried it on and fell in love! Material was acceptable; price was stellar. I am now obsessed by this shopping site!"

Share Sheinside's store rating

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.