Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.00/10 609 reviews

Sheinside is a merchant member
    Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Sheinside contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10

"esta increíble el pantalón lo vi en h&m hace algún tiempo pero cuando regrese no lo encontré así que encontrarlo aquí me hace feliz!!Lo compre y me quedo perfecto,ademas de que esta HERMOSO!! Gracias Sheinside"

"I made my first purchase from sheinside.com a few weeks ago and was VERY happy with the items I got. They were reasonably priced, great quality and I received them very fast!! I've already made my second purchase and have told a lot of friends about them. Don't miss out on their fashionable clothes and accessories!!!"

"I've order from them previous, i love their free shipping,and their discount,low price item but fashion style,even their quality is not enough well,their customer service isn’t that great either,i have agree that shipping does take a little long, but it is free so i can understand,however,if you want to buy necklace and pullover you can choose from them."

"I have received two items which i ordered, i was satisfied with the color and the style,even though the shipping is a little slow, but i don't care, i came to here just want to share my experience and hope sheinside can imporve their shipping speed to those have no patience to wait"

Rating 8/104/5

"I was looking for the perfect parka for SOOOO long and when i found the ONE on the sheinside website i was more than happy. After the payment (just about time) i started to read reviews and went so terrified about what i was going to get. If this sounds familiar - have no fear. I have to say it was a long time to wait for my parka (around 3 weeks) but now that it has arrived I'm really satisfied with it. It was really cheap for a winter jacket, but it is warm, the fur on the inside is really soft and hood looks nice and obviously the material isn't the top shelf but who would expect that from such a low price! You have to remember what you pay for - it is kind of H&M quality. Still I love my parka and I would buy another one if I needed to - if you're a patient customer, u'll probably be satisfied with winter jackets (I don't know about the other items they sell). "

"Sheinside has come to be one of my favourites online stores.It is where I turn to to find great fashion. New clothes everyday! great communication, fast shipping and above all amazing clothes. I've made numerous purchases and will continue to bye some more that are on my wishlist++++++++++"

"I have bought from sheinside several times, and never disappointed with the product i receive, i just want to say, it was worth the money, because they were in low price,even some times the size was a little some problems, but finally were resolved well,i pretty the shipping is free,ship to UK is faster than i expected,sheinside are definitely one of the most reliable stores to shop online with! "

"Sheinside is a awesome store. My daughter asked me to purchase a few outfits from Sheinside.com. After, I checked out the website, I was very impressed. The prices are reasonable, especially on the accessories. I also appreciate the sales section which has stylish items that can’t be found anywhere else. After, I made my purchase and my daughters clothes were delivered I was so relieve to find that the clothes were packaged well, looked exactly like the items that were listed online, and were of high quality fabric and material. I am so glad I took a chance at this company. Now I know where to find top quality clothes without breaking the bank.

Overall, I highly recommend Sheinside. They have a beautiful selection, affordable prices and fast delivery.

"“I liked sheinside.com!! I have purchased several products few days ago, I’m very satisfied with there service.I will definitely use them any time work is very good and and prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend Sheinside for the great online shopping experience."

"I bought some stuff for my girlfriend at Sheinside, and was thrilled with the prices, and the speed of delivery. I kept everything a secret, and she didn't find out that I had ordered her some items, and she was overjoyed when I handed them to her for her birthday. Quite the valentine's day surprise, that's for sure. Sheinside provided a good selection, good discounts, and quick and pain free shipping. I'm definitely going to be shopping again, and recommend them for anyone that is into fashion. "

"I have been hearing of Sheinside for a while now so I thought I would take a look at the website (as I was in desperate need of some winter clothes since the cooler seasons are approaching) and I was amazed with what I found! They had such a wide range of everything you could possibly want at such low prices. ?

I ended up purchasing a lovely faux fur coat, and it arrived right to my doorstep quicker then I anticipated. The quality of my clothing was excellent and their customer service team was fast and efficient.

I am extremely happy with the service they have provided for me and I will definitely be shopping there again in the near future. I definitely recommend Sheinside to other ladies looking to expand their wardrobe.

"When I went looking for a winter coat, I ran across sheinside.com. I'm so glad that I did because I found the perfect coat.

The coat is awesomely fashionable for such a low price. I couldn't find anything that nice around my local town. The stitching is good with no loose threads. The coat is thick enough to keep me warm yet not so bulky I can't move.

I ordered a size medium and it fits me perfect. I'm 5'4 and 125 pounds. Shipping was fast and the coat was well packaged. I got it a few days earlier than expected.

"I had only shopped at sheinside once before but needed a new dress before my birthday. I found a suitable one and ordered quickly online. I was surprised it arrived 7 days later , the dress is great quality and comfortable. I will definitely shop at sheinside again. "

"Bought a pair of pants and was better than I expected. I usually have bad experiences with buying clothing online and was cautious when I bought from sheinside. However having received the pants Im sold on sheinside. Prices are also great as is the variety of items available. Plan to keep on using this site. "

"At first I was extremely impressed with this website, so I decided to buy a cute cat long sleeve blouse , I haven't received my order , I ordered January 31 and its febuary 27 :\ I'm starting to become doubtful if I will ever get me item any time soon. "