• Sheinside

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.21/10 6.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10

2015-07-21

"I have been using Sheinside for a couple of months and its definitely my favorite online store! I have an obsession with cute dresses and sheinside is the answer to my prayers. The prices are reasonable, the customer service is useful and the checkout is quick and simple.
Overall I am happy with my purchases from Sheinside.

2015-07-21

"The midi bodycon dress I purchased arrived way quicker than my F21 order (I purchased both orders on same day) and I am pleased to say that I am in love with the dress. I'm 5'6 and it stops right below my knee and as expected, it is tight."

2015-07-20

"Fast shipping for the first 3 weird shipping for the skirt.mi love the material and the reviews since I can tell whether or not an item is good! Thanks! Also, great fashion, I love all of my clothing choices. Not sure how I feel about the skirt though..."

2015-07-20

"This dress was beautiful and I received tons of compliments! Great purchase for the price!
I did pay for express shipping, and it was quicker than expected. I will be ordering again!"

2015-07-20

"Hi,recently i have brougth a mixed Color Fashion Style Wayfarer Sunglass from shein.com.and this sunglass is awesome.It has anti reflecting and color adjustment property.I feel very comfortable with it.They are very carefull about the customer interest and they deliver me the product on time."

2015-07-20

"I ordered some ornaments from sheinside.com. The products reached timely and the quality as it was described. Highly satisfied "

2015-07-17

"I ‘m always looking for a sexy gown to wear when I go out and this my Black Deep V Neck Zipper Bodycon Dress is beyond perfect! Their shipping is fantastic, customer service is powerful because they keep to time and never delivers the wrong product. Officially hooked on this website. Thank you so much!"

2015-07-17

"SheIn is the one of the best stores for online shopping for women. They have all of the latest trends at great prices and they always have some kind of promotion where you can use a coupon! The site is easy to use and I love how easily you can save your favorite items to a wishlist! "

2015-07-16

"I have purchased many products from there site they deliver the product quickly and i love all the quality of the product they work really awesome....!!!!!!"

2015-07-16

"I just recently stumbled upon this site. I must admit I never heard about it before. But I was doing some research about great gifts to buy to your girlfriend and this was a great discovery! It is most certainly a site where me, a college student with limited funds can find something beautiful and yet not expensive to make his girlfriend happy. Ordering was easy and simple and the dress i bought came as fast as it said on the site. I can highly recommend "Sheinside" to anyone who found himself in what i wrote here as well as the girls who would like to look nice for a low price."

2015-07-16

"Bought a set here and absolutely loved it! Some of the items run small so be sure to be cautious when purchasing something"

2015-07-15

"I like to buy simple fashion designs and add it to my wardrobe and Sheinside has very cool outfits to choose from! I selected a black and white jacket as apart of the Spring/Summer Collection and I am very happy with it. Shipping takes a long time (around 30 days) however I was told that it would be long so I didn't worry about it. It felt like a gift in the mail and when I tried it on...It fit perfectly! I add it with black skinny jeans and cute patent leather heels at night or add it with a white skirt and ballet slippers for day wear. It is so cute and very versatile! "

2015-07-15

"i have been shopping online for 20 years now and I can safely say that yours was the most difficult and frustrating experience. First, your website kept giving me an error message regarding my card and your online chat operator insinuated that something was wrong with my card and I should call the credit card company or use another card. Yet, I was able to make the purchase WITH THE SAME CARD using Pay Pal without any problem. Next, it was said that as a first time customer I would get 30% discount off my first order using Promotion Code SHE30, a promise which you did not honor. Finally, when I made the purchase it said I would get the order in 3-5 working days. Now you are saying that you will "let me know the status within 3-7 working days." It seems that there is no truth in advertising as far as your company is concerned. DEFINITELY MY FIRST AND LAST ORDER."

Rep reply posted Jul-15-2015

Sheinside., Sheinside rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Nice day.

Thank you for your support first and we are so sorry for all misunderstandings.
About the payment problem you mentioned in your comment, we are really sorry for these problems you met during the payment process. But it was out of our expectation too. Maybe you can contact your bank for details. Hope you can kindly understand and trust us.
We are sorry to hear that you didn't manage to use the coupon we offered. We have checked for you and found that you placed an unpaid order CPP4201 on 10 July. That may be the reason why you cannot use it. Hope you can kindly understand.
Moreover, about the processing time. In general, we need 5-7 business days for processing. The shipping way you chose is express shipment which will take 3-5 business days for delivery while the processing time is not included. Hope you can kindly understand. Two of your items have been shipped already. To protect your privacy, we will send you the tracking number and link via email. You can check it later.
Please remember that SheIn cares for its customers. All our customer service put our customers’ needs in the first place. We are sparing no efforts to serve you and to provide you with considerate shopping experience. We will never ever try to deceive you. You can trust us.

If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us via dispute@shein.com.
Thank you for your support.
Yours sincerely.”

2015-07-14

"Sheinside has a lot of cute clothes and good quality too. I've ordered from their website a few times and I love everything I've gotten. Shipping does take a while but its worth it."

2015-07-14

"My package definitely arrived faster than I expected. I was so skeptical about my purchase due to some negative reviews but I love all my dresses. Got so many compliments at work and from friends. I can't wait to order again "

Share Sheinside's store rating

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,833 merchant members.