• Sheinside

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.74/10 4.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.99/10 4.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.72/10 5.72/10

"Amazing ! The item was shipped very fast, it arrived fast. The quality is great and it looks even better in real life then in the photo. I'm really satisfied ! "

"I am quite satisfied with my order. I ordered two scarfs and I am happy with the quality, the look. However, I am disappointed because on the site it is written that I would have received my order in 3-7 days whereas I received it after a month. I have to notice that, after having sent an email, I received good explications and the person who replied was really nice."

"The items I ordered looked nothing like what was shown online. I returned them and still haven't received my payment yet. I emailed them, and still no response. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-16-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for the late reply.
Sorry that our products cannot meet your requirements and you returned them back. But sometimes difference between real items and pictures cannot be fully avoided. We will discuss with our factory and try to find a way to fix this problem.
Hope you can kindly understand.
No worry please. We have checked for you and found that your refund is under processing now. It will be back to your account within 10-20 business days when it is done.
Maybe you can check it later.

If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us via dispute@sheinside.com.
Best regards.”

"I ordered a top delivery took almost a month. It was cheap looking, thin with glittery metallic threads, which weren't shown in any photos or in the description. The fit is small too. I feel cheated.

To return would cost me money, so I will try to sell on ebay, this time giving an honest description and photos..

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-16-2015

“Dear customer,
Sorry for the waiting time.

Generally we only need 5-7 business days for processing. It took longer than usual because of our seven-day holiday before which was from 18 Feb to 24 Feb.
Moreover, the shipping way you chose was standard shipping which would be very slow sometimes.
Hope you can kindly understand.
Sorry to hear that one of our items cannot meet your requirements. Maybe you can take some photos which can show these defects you mentioned clearly for us so that we can check them with our factory.
After confirmation, we will refund you for any quality and size problem caused by us.
All of you guys are our valuable customers, we will never ever try to deceive you.
Hope you can kindly trust us.

Have a nice day.”

"These shorts fit perfect and are super cute. They will go with every outfit. Summer is almost here and I can't wait to wear them!"

"My order took a while to come but I didn't mind as it wasn't needed urgently and I was kept updated.
A few of my items had stray threads which I've had to cut off, but they were great prices so I can't complain too much!

"I can't stop shopping at this site! My first order was quite large, and I was worried that it would take forever to process and ship and then I had buyers remorse thinking I should have gone easy on my first order to test it all out-but my worries were unnecessary. I revivedy order within 7 days and loved everything I got. "

"Beautiful products at great prices! Fast shipping too! "

"This website seems to be a scam. I read the other reviews and the good overpowers the bad but the bad ones are the true ones. My order has been "processing" for 11 days now, i sent emails and urged the shipment multiple times and i spent $50 dollars on dresses that will never arrive. DONT SHOP HERE "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-15-2015

“Dear customer,
We sincerely apologize for all misunderstandings and for leaving you such negative impression.

Generally we need 5-7 business days for processing. And it is little delayed because we need more time to prepare the one Blue Sleeveless Backless Pleated Dress well.
Hope you can kindly understand.
Moreover, we noticed that you had contacted our customer service before for the reason that you wanted to get your order within 7 days. We really cannot guarantee that.
As a result, we just wanted to confirm it with you again.
Hope you can kindly understand and trust us.
We have checked for you and found that all of your three items have been prepared well and if you still want this order, we will arrange the shipment for you very soon.
Maybe you can give us your final decision via email.
Please remember that Sheinside treasures its customers. All our customer service are trying their best to offer you better shopping experience than others. And we will do better in future.

Yours sincerely.”

"i just received my packaged i like the overalls but they did not fit i cant even get it on me. i order wrong size should have order a large but my mistakes."

"Placed an order on March 1 for several items they certainly took my money from my account immediately but have never received anything....in fact it still hasn't even shipped. I successfully chatted once briefly with customer service over a week ago and was told my order would ship in 2-3 days and that one item had caused the delay. I said I need the items no later than March 20 and if one item was causing the delay could I just have the rest of the order shipped minus that item as I need the items for a trip and they would not answer that question, of course, nothing happened and I have tried chatting and sending messages to their customer service help center several times with no avail they literally don't answer. If I don't get my merchandise very soon or some sort of response very soon I'm going to dispute my charges with Paypal. I see they respond to other bad reviews here about similar experiences and are always full of excuses about "holidays" ect. I've never had a company just take my money and not ship the merchandise or even respond to my questions. VERY FRUSTRATING AND POOR EXPERIENCE."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-15-2015

Nice day.

Sorry for the waiting time and for all misunderstandings.
Generally we need 5-7 business days for processing. It takes longer than usual because one of your items sells well and we need more time to stock.
Hope you can kindly understand.
And sorry that our customer service didn’t reply you in time because of time difference and weekends. But we didn’t do that intentionally and these reasons we gave are not excuses.
Hope you can kindly trust us.
We have checked for you and found that your order has been canceled already. The refund is under processing now and it will be back to your account within 3-5 business days when it is done.
Please remember that you are our precious customers, we treasure all of you guys and will never ever try to ignore your requests.

If you need further assistance, please contact us via dispute@sheinside.com without hesitation.

"UPDATE FROM LAST POST:

Order was received, everything fit perfectly and was exactly as described. Since posting the last review I received much better customer service from SheInside.
Recap:
-order placed Feb. 26
-order departed operations facility March 9
-order received by shipping company March 13
-order shipped March 14
-order arrived 10am w/ $25 in duties

Overall, not a bad experience with the company. Although it does seem sketchy, if you can maintain contact with representatives from the "dispute" area of SheInside it should give you more confidence then referring to their online help or other methods of contacting. Extremely satisfied with the clothing, mediocre+ customer service, shipping speed once it reaches DHL is fantastic.

BEFORE ARRIVAL:

I've had terrible service thus far. I've waited to expected (and rather lengthy) requested processing time of 7 days. It is now business day 11. Apprently my package has been shipped but after contacting DHL the package was never picked up and is now MIA with no one able to tell me where my $150 went. Considering I purchased a large amount for myself for my birthday it's been the ultimate disappointment not having customer service representatives available to speak with that are actually helpful. My package, based on the website, should be arriving tomorrow. However the fact that it's currently in limbo somewhere in China, I highly doubt to expect my order any time soon.

Really disappointed considering so many others seem to have had great experiences I wish I hadn't gotten the short end of the stick.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-13-2015

“Dear customer,
Sorry for the waiting time.

Generally we need 5-7 business days for processing. And actually your order has been shipped on 9 Mar already. But the shipping company didn’t give us your tracking number at that time.
6755152703 is your tracking number and you can track it via http://www.dhl.com/en.html. The tracking information shows that it is in transit now.
No worry please. It really is on its way to you even the tracking information hasn’t updated yet.
Hope you can kindly kindly understand and trust us.
Sorry that our customer service didn’t reply you in time because of time difference and some other reasons. We sincerely apologize for that. But please remember that you are our precious customers, we will never ignore your problems.
Hope you can kindly accept our apology and forgive us.

Happy birthday.
Yours sincerely.”

"I ordered a bunch of items from Sheinside. Their clothes are very cute and fashionable. However, sometimes you just are not satisfied when you receive the item. Sheinside initially asked me the same questions over again about my return, but they finally sent me a return label after I sent them multiple emails with the same information (SKU, item description, reason and pictures). Waiting to see how the return process goes and will comment accordingly."

“Dear customer,
Thank you for shopping on sheinside.
Thanks so much for sharing the feedback with us, we enjoy reading reviews on shopping experiences with sheinside, especially when they are as positive as yours. We take these very seriously.”

"WORST customer service in the whole world. They promise "30% off" and you can apply "she inside points" on your first purchase. When completing my purchase, the area to apply the promotions were greyed out. Figuring they would show up later in the order, I continued. They didn't. I emailed immediately after I completed my order asking them to apply the coupons and/or points. Several days later, I got a terribly written email asking me to "please keep my purchase, but that she would not be applying my coupon." I told her I would be returning the purchase, and forwarded her message to corporate. Again, several days later and several poorly written emails, I am told it will take 35 days to process my debit card refund. THIS IS 2015."

“Dear customer,
We sincerely apologize for misunderstanding and for all inconvenience we have brought you.

First, about the coupon problem you met, there must be something wrong with the system which caused you not be able to use the coupon we promised. Besides, we might not be able to change the total amount for you under the condition that you had already finished the payment.
We are sorry for all these inconvenience. But please understand that we didn’t do that intentionally.
Hope you can kindly understand and trust us.
And then, about the refund problem you mentioned, we are really sorry for the waiting time. But transaction via bank needs time for processing. It is really out of our control.
Sorry that you are unsatisfied with our customer service and we feel regret about that.
Please remember that you are our valuable customers, we treasure each of you. All of our customer service are trying to solve your problems and to offer you better shopping experience than others. We will never ever try to deceive you or to steal money from you.

"Terribly disappointed.

I paid extra for the express shipping to have it arrive on time, it got shipped out within 12 hours of placing my order. But after that it all went downhill.

The promised arrival time was 3-7 days for Sweden, and today is the 7th day and after calling both UPS and Swedish Postal Offices it turns out the parcel hasn't even reached Swedish customs!
Edit: As of today, the 14th, UPS are STILL awaiting the package!

Emailed their customer service twice, both times I got what felt like automated responses that didn't even answer the questions I asked. Finally got a proper answer via online chat. But only to find out I won't be able to get a refund of the express shipping cost until I get the parcel. I strongly doubt I'll ever even get the parcel as it seems to have vanished into thin air! Neither company or handler has any clue where it is!

In other words, I feel very tricked and mistreated. Now I need to look elsewhere for a dress. Won't be buying from here again. I have full understanding for that things sometimes take longer than promised, but when they do I expect to be informed of that. Not having to call around and ask myself. And I expect a refund right away, at least for the express shipping.

Edit: After several turns back and forth with various employees, I have finally been promised a full refund for this absolute headache of a journey. That is the only reason I am even giving this place 1 star. Won't be coming back here again.

Nice day.

Sorry for the waiting time and we sincerely apologize for that.
We have noted on our web that express delivery to Sweden generally takes 3-7 business days which is different from 3-7 days.
And really sorry for the delayed shipment because of some unknown reasons of the shipping company. Your order is still on its way to you now, though the tracking information still has no updating.
Hope you can kindly understand.
We felt regret that our customer service didn’t meet your expectation. Please understand that all our customer service are sparing no efforts to solve your problems and to meet your requirements as well as expectations.
Apparently, we still have many imperfect aspects and we promise that they will be improved in future.
Moreover, if you are not very happy about the proposal made by our customer service, maybe you can inform us of your requirements via email.
We are pretty sure that this problem will be solved perfectly.

Share Sheinside's store rating

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.