• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.37/10 4.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.93/10 4.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10

"I'm petite and usually can't find my dress size very easily but, Sheinside has made my life way better. I recently ordered 3 dresses through this site and I have to say I'm very pleased with my purchase. All 3 dresses fit me perfectly and look stunning. The ordering process online was very smooth and straight forward and the free shipping they offer was a bonus. I received my dresses on the exact day they were expected to come. I can't wait to wear the gold long sleeve bodycon dress to my birthday party. I'm going to make everyone jealous.

"The products are always trendy and he quality is amazing. The item is always as described and your order will never let you down. The customer service is good and always willing to help, the preparation and shipping take some time but when the package gets to you, it will totally worth it. There is nothing that could possibly change my mind about purchasing on SheInside . Since my first purchase it has been my go-to website when it comes to buying clothes and accessories and I have already recommended it to all my friends. I would also totally recommend it to anyone!"

"Loved the products, really good quality and true to the description"

"The customer service is awful and I'm still waiting on the items I ordered weeks ago. When I emailed them to inquire I got an email back in broken English. Also a week after I ordered they informed me one of the items was out of stock. Save your money. "

“Dear customer,
We sincerely apologize for all inconvenience we have brought you.

We have checked for you and found that your order has been shipped already.
Sorry for the waiting time. We will inform you of the tracking number once we got it.
Generally we only need 5-7 business days for processing. It takes longer than usual because we need time to customize them from the factory.
Hope you can understand.
About the one which was out of stock, we didn’t expect that before either and once we found that problem, we informed you immediately. And we have arranged the refund for you on 15 Jan, it will be back to your account within 2-5 business days.
Sorry that you are not very satisfied with our customer service, and we sincerely apologize for that. We will improve our customer service.

If there is any other problem, please feel free to contact us via dispute@sheinside.com.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely.”

"This was my first time ordering from SheInside, and all in all it was a really positive experience! I bought the black/white houndstooth jumper and a red and grey block-style one, and both fit really well. Thankfully they're so really warm and snuggly (which was the aim given the miserable weather at the moment!). The website was easy to use, and I was delighted to see that they had free shipping to the whole world, including the UK (where I am), even though my order only came to 30 pounds! I also hadnt realised till I reached the checkout, but you get 20 percent off with your first order too, so it actually only cost about 24 pounds, which is dead cheap compared to New Look, Topshop etc on the high street.

I was told the order would come within 5 to 15 working days and was pleasantly surprised when the order came in after about 12 working days, as Im always a little wary with new companies. The packaging was secure, and the items well stored in plastic wrapping, so there didnt seem to be any potential for damage or wear and tear en route. As for the items themselves, the sewing and fabric seemed to be high-quality, and the material wasnt too thin which would have been a disaster for winter! I dont leave reviews often, but I had a really good experience with SheInside so thought Id make an exception. As I said, Im often a little nervous using a new company, but the service and ordering/shipping process was great so Ill definitely be a repeat customer!

"I have placed a few orders with this seller. I find the prices and quality of the merchandise on this site to be great. It allows me to order more merchandise and get good prices on everything I buy. I have ordered clothing, accessories, and handbags in the past. My most recent order was for a Apricot Half Sleeve Shaggy Knit Cardigan. It looks really cute in the photo, but it is a lot better in person. The color is beautiful and the quality of the sweater is also better than even expected, especially for the price.

The order process was simple and went smoothly. Shipping was quick and the item arrived in good condition. I will definitely be ordering from this seller again! :)
Sincerely,
Ebbandflo

"I have had a HORRIBLE experience with SheInside. **BEWARE** a lot of the "positive" reviews, they paid people to do through websites like fiverr. I was one of those people and refused to do it after actually having a horrible experience.

I placed my order on November 16th and it was split into two orders. Both took FOREVER to process and ship, much longer than their website stated. I received the first half and the sweater I got was OK, but the other two items were NOTHING like the pictures advertised. I sent customer service a side-by-side comparison of what I received and what they advertised and they said they could only give me a discount for future orders (I will NEVER order again, so this didn't do me any good). I'm only 5'4 and the dress fit me like a shirt, and was very low quality compared to the photos.

The biggest problem came in with my second shipment. I was moving December 20th and come December 10th or so, I still had not received my package. On the website it was STILL marked as processing. So I contacted them asking to cancel since 1. I would no longer be living there since it was taking so long and 2. I wasn't satisfied with the first half of my order. They sent me a response saying "oh, your order already shipped" and two days later I got shipment confirmation which makes me think they shipped it off right after I said I wanted a refund. Long story short, the package didn't arrive to my OLD apartment until January 8th. They wouldn't do anything about, no refund anything.

The customer service is AWEFUL, they barely understand English and I would have to repeat my questions 5 times just to get an actual response to it. I have asked to speak to a manager literally about 10 times and still nothing and they won't even address the fact that I want to talk to a manager.

PLEASE don't support a company like this!!!

“Dear customer,
Sorry for making you so angry and disappointed at us.

We have checked for you and found that you placed two orders in our store. But you didn’t inform us to ship it together and to save your time, we shipped them separately.
And sorry that some items in your first order cannot meet your requirement.
But please understand that sometimes small difference between real items and photos cannot be fully avoided. We will try to solve this problem.
About your second order, we have checked for you and found that actually it has been delivered at your email box on 29 Dec and we will send the screenshot to your email.
We have no idea why you felt that it was delivered on 8 Jan. But we felt so regret to bring you so much inconvenience.
And we sincerely apologize for that.
About comments from fiverr as you mentioned, some retailers may do that, but we won’t. All of you are our precious customers, and we will never ever try to deceive you. And we can provide you with many screenshots from our customers to prove that they are from our real customers instead of faking ones.
Hope you can understand.
Really sorry that our service left you so negative impression. Please understand that all of them are sparing no efforts to help you solve your problems and we will do better in future. We are sure that they will give you a perfect solution.

Have a nice day.”

"I bought a pair of blue ripped flange denim shorts from Sheinside. I was a little bit iffy about ordering online, since I usually like to try on the clothing first to see if it fits right, but I thought I would try since I saw a pair of super cute shorts I wanted, plus they were a really good price. The check out was really simple and easy to understand and the shipping was not over the time it said it would be. They actually came pretty early! They look exactly like they do in the picture, if not even better! And they were a perfect fit, true to the size. I love love love my new shorts they're my favorite pair. I would HIGHLY recommend buying from Sheinside, it was a wonderful experience, And you get an awesome product out of it for a good price. I will definitely be ordering from them again! "

"I am a huge online shopper and I am so glad that I found Sheinside. I love the styles that they have and can always find super cute stuff! I live in the middle of no where and having things delivered to my door is really the only way to go for me. I think their clothes are beautiful and they always fit perfectly. Their prices are just right for a family on a budget, I have the website in my favorites and am a pretty regular customer. "

"Slow shipping (my 1st order took over a month before it shipped out!) and the items you actually get are different from what you see on the website. I assume they are a privately owned company in China that makes their own clothes by copying the designs they show online (I notice some of the pictures they posted on their websites were taken from Forever21 and NastyGal; I recognize the clothing and the model wearing the clothing). The items I received were slightly different in design and the material is just lousy. Had to return 5 out of 6 pieces of clothing back because I can totally tell they are counterfeit copies of the original design. As someone who shops at Express, Topshop, and other mid-end range stores, I rather spend $10 more on those clothing than overpaying the clothing's worth in Sheinside.

Update: Sheinside contacted me right after I posted this review, asking me to delete this. I'm in the middle of returning some of the cheap clothing they sent me through my second order (I thought the first time was bad luck so I gave it another try). Return process takes over weeks (for the first order) and I have to constantly bug them about it. I hope this resolves soon!

“Dear customer,
Sorry that our products cannot meet your requirements.

But most of our clothes are designed by our own designers instead of copying other brands.
Hope you can understand.
And please understand that sometimes small difference between real items and photos on our web cannot be fully avoided. But we will try to solve this problem.
About similar photos you mentioned, as you know, we have style gallery in our store. Our customers can upload their photos they like and we have no idea why they are almost the same as the one from Forever 21.
Maybe you can tell us which photo you referred to and we will check them with our customers.
Sorry for all inconvenience.

Best regards.”

"I had seen items from Sheinside on Instagram accounts I follow and was excited to order from them. I placed my order on November 22, 2014 and ordered a multitude of items including a dress, a few sweaters, a skirt, a couple shirts, and my proudest find, a plaid blanket scarf for which my credit card was billed on November 24th. I was aware that the items were shipping from overseas and that even though I got expedited shipping, it would probably take a few weeks to arrive. I thought 3 weeks would be a reasonable expectation. I received my package at my door on December 24th, slightly dissatisfied that I took over a month to arrive, but happy to finally have it. When I opened my package I realised that my blanket scarf was not included. I contacted Sheinside the next day and was informed another one would be shipped and received confirmation that the scarf had been sent out to be shipped on December 27th. Today is January 18th and I am still waiting for my scarf. I wish I would have purchased one elsewhere in earlier in the winter season so I could have gotten more use out of it. I keep thinking I should be getting it soon, so I am reluctant to go out and buy a different one. I thought Sheinside would be a great site but it has left me more frustrated than anything. "

“Dear customer,
Sorry for the waiting time and for all inconvenience we have brought to you.

Generally we only need 5-7 business days for processing and it took longer than usual because we need to customize them from the factory and to do quality-control tests.
And the shipping progress is out of our control.
Hope you can understand.
Sorry that we missed your scarf. We arranged to resend you a new one once we realized this problem.
Now it is on its way to you.
RT251623566HK is its tracking number and you can track it via http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RT251623566HK.
The tracking information shows that it has been delivered to your country and you will get it very soon.
You are our precious customer, it is not only our responsibility but also our honor to help you solve your problem and to give you better shopping experience than other stores. Sorry that we let you down.
We will improve our customer service as well as examinations before shipment.
And we will not let you down again.

If there is any other problem, you can contact us freely via dispute@sheinside.com.
Have a nice day.”

"I recently made two orders at sheinside and it wasn't until after I made the second order that I realized they were sending my purchase to the wrong address. The tracking information for my first order had shown that the item had been delivered to my old address on the other side of the country. Although the default address on the site is correct & the address on paypal is correct, the order & tracking says it is shipping to my old address.

After contacting customer service asking for them to fix this, they would not. They said the first order has already shipped and there is nothing they can do about it. So even though it is THEIR fault, I am the one screwed over. & I spent a couple hundred dollars on this stuff. The customer service is so horrible, they don't understand a single thing I am ever trying to say, and they just keep sending the same response to my emails over and over again. They keep telling me to go to my local post office to pick the shipment up and when I tell them that it was shipped to the other side of the country they don't understand. I don't know why the website is sending it to the wrong address, but I have proof that the address I wrote when I purchased it was the correct one and that this problem is not my fault. I will not be shopping here again and as soon as I can make a case with paypal I will.

EDIT: After continuing to talk to the company over email, they now REFUSE to ship me either of the orders I made (including the order that wasn't shipped at all yet). They also refuse to give me a refund. So I made two purchases. They refuse to send them and they refuse to give me a refund. THEY ARE LITERALLY STEALING FROM ME.

If you're on the fence about ordering from this company, save yourself some trouble and DON'T. They will take your money and you won't get anything in return.

Nice day.
Really sorry to bring you so much trouble and we sincerely apologize to you.

We have checked for you and found that your order has been delivered at your email box already. And the address shows on the tracking information is the same as the one you gave us. They have same zip code and city.
And we will send these screenshots to your email. Hope you can understand.
Sorry that you are not very satisfied with our customer service, and we sincerely apologize for that. Please remember you are our valuable customer, and every our colleagues is trying their best to help you solve your problem.
We are sure that they will give you a perfect solution.

If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us via dispute@sheinside.com.
Sorry again.
Yours sincerely.”

"I ordered one time from www.sheinside.com, and I must say that I satisfied with my purchases.
There are a lot of sales and coupons for this site, which is great. It makes beautiful pieces of clothing affordable!! Thanks! :)

The order process was simple and went smoothly. Shipping was quick and the item arrived in good condition. I will definitely be ordering from this seller again.
Sincerely,
Ebbandflo

"Well I have been itching and waiting to write this review for this site. I am being honest and writing this so that people will not fall this site. I will never ever shop from this site. I ordered on 2nd of December 2014. 7 of the ordered items were pretty sweaters and a cotton/wool blended coat. I spent a total of $185 for all of the items and was pretty happy about it and i was eligible for an express delivery (took 2 weeks to come if that's express I have nothing to say!). All I was worried about the size but since all of them were uni size I felt it wouldn't be that bad. But to my dismay they sent me a package which had only 1 right item that i ordered and rest of them were some random sweater pieces. The sweaters smelled of Petroleum (literally cheap stuff) and they delivered from china. I should have checked the reviews of this site but i didn't and i learned my lesson a hard way and when i told them i want a refund they ask me to give a compensation of $80 as opposed to $185 and many emails back and forth they said due to company policy they could just refund $110 and they would let me keep the stuffs they sent me (just to be clear I have no intention of wearing them - plain rubbish pieces). And finally I agreed to $110 dreading if they will or will not refund at all for all i know its just a site not a real shop. Then they finally sent me an email saying the refund will be in my account in 2/4 days if i paid by paypal and 15/20 working days if paid by card, I had the latter one. Anyways I got the refund in about 10/12 days but £0.72 which was due to mistake they made while transferring the money i was to be paid. Again I had to send them email saying i got only £0.72 and then the customer service emailed the money transferred which clearly showed they had transferred the wrong amount which s/he was not bothered to look at before sending to me. Emails back and forth (sometimes they took more than 24 hrs to reply my emails) and eventually they refunded the "compensation" not my money i was entailed today 20/01/2015. Just 50 days for the whole process! Total NIGHTMARE."

“Dear customer,
Sorry for all inconvenience we have brought to you and we sincerely apologize for our mistakes.

We do have shipped your order via UPS which belongs to the express delivery. And the shipping progress is out of out control.
Hope you can understand.
Sorry for our huge mistake to send you wrong items. Considering of the high return postage and long delivery time, our customer service proposed to refund you $80 instead of asking you to return to change at the first time. We sincerely apologize for this inappropriate proposal.
Hope you can understand.
Please understand that you are our precious customer, it is not only our responsibility but also our honor to help you solve your problem and to give you better shopping experience than other stores.
And we felt so sad that we messed everything up and left you such bad impression. Sorry for making you so disappointed and angry at us.
We will improve our customer service and do better.

Sorry again.
Best regards.”

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,902 merchant members.