• Address: Software 106# Nanjing Jiangsu China

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"The worst ONline shopping center!!!! they don't respect their refund Policy. They are thief!!! don't purchase on this site if you don't want to lose your money. In addition, the clothes are very poor quality, size chart is not respected. "

“Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you !

We really have refunded you $54.21 to your credit card. Generally speaking, you will receive the money in 20 working days. Please contact your local bank to confirm whether the money to your account. Please wait patiently.

Please contact us back via this link http://www.sheinside.com/contact-us.html or our online chatting :)
Nice day”

"That was quick! I made the order like on the June 25 and I recieved it July 7. I ordered this shirt
Very good quality.

"This is the worst site i ordered from. First of all I ordered express shipping and it has been over 2 weeks. I have contacted customer service 3 times about giving me a refund because my pageant day was right around the corner and i still havent received anything. They never responded. I orded two items and only got tracing info for one item and to make matters worse i live in arizona, my package was in los angeles and now its in ohio!! why is my package going the total opposite way. They are very unprofessional and I will have to get the law involved and I also need my express shipping fee refunded"

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

The reason is that we are in the middle of busy season. We are imroving our speed of transportation. And the customer service is trying their best to reply every customer's problems. Hope you can understand.
Your tracking number is 7720440663, the tracking history shows that the parcel has been delivered at PHOENIX on July 8th and signed for by : G PARKER.

Please check with your neighbours and family whether they have signed for you.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"Never buy anything from this website. I order a maxi dress and one top but it's been a mint and still I haven't got it! "

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.

The reason is that we are in the middle of busy season. We are imroving our speed of transportation. Hope you can understand.
Your tracking number is:LN371732639CN, the tracking history shows that the your item was delivered at 3:01 pm on July 7, 2014 in STAMFORD, CT 06902.

Please contact your local post office to get your parcel or check with your neighbours and family whether they have signed for you.

Hope you enjoy your day”

"Everything from the quality of the clothing, to the unbelievable price, to the speedy and very affordable shipping were great! This is my second order, and on Monday I will receive my third. The website made shopping super easy and shipping was fast and efficient. I'll definitely be shopping there again! "

"Hello everyone, I am so glad to share my happy experience with you about sheinside! I needed some new stuff for summer and had heard about this site from a friend so I decided to try it out. My first thought was wow they are pretty inexpensive! Then I was like wow this stuff is really cute!
So I order the Multicolor Criss Cross Back Loose Dress, White Spaghetti Strap Backless Pleated Dress and also the White Sleeveless Cross Back Chiffon Blouse!
Now came the waiting which is the thing I always have a problem with! I am not a patient person when it comes to clothes! But I was very surprised when my order arrived right when they said it would! I have had a great experience with sheinside and I will certainly be ordering from them again soon!
Thank you for adding such great looks to my wardrobe!!!

"2 weeks since i ordered and i'm unable to track my order which i highly doubt has been shipped yet as the tracking number keeps changing. I have emailed them and i hope i get a credible tracking number or a refund by tomorrow,or I will have to open dispute and file a claim with paypal. At least I know not to order from them anymore. Worst site to order from so stay away.

UPDATE
Even though I had to harass them a little before my order was finally shipped, my item arrived 18 days after I ordered and it looked exactly like the picture on their website. I wasn't able to track my item until a few days before delivery and I kind of feel sad for accusing them of not giving me the right tracking number, or numbers in my case, but both my tracking numbers were correct. At the end of the day, patience is key when ordering from this site.

“Hello,
Thank you for shopping on sheinside.
Thanks so much for sharing the feedback with us, we enjoy reading reviews on shopping experiences with sheinside.
Hope you enjoy your day!”

"Order takes forever to come, but the customer service dept. was very helpful. "

“Hello,
Thank you for shopping on sheinside.
Thanks so much for sharing the feedback with us, we enjoy reading reviews on shopping experiences with sheinside, especially when they are as positive as yours. We take these very seriously.
If you have any other problems, please contact us back via this link http://www.sheinside.com/contact-us.html or our online chatting :)
Nice day!”

"I was very excited when I first learned about Sheinside because their prices were low, and their products looked great. I looked up their reviews and was afraid that I would end up being part of the 20% of people who were lost in the system. I ignored my better judgement and ordered almost $100 worth of merchandise. The shipping page said that they needed 5-7 business days to process. After ten business days of still not getting a tracking number, I contacted customer service but never received a response. At this point I just want my money back--Forever 21 would have been a better buy with less stress involved."

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order.
Hope you enjoy your day!”

"Some of the clothes are okay. Some are just horrible quality. I feel like they select the reviews online. So buyers, beware! It's also difficult to get a hold of customer service if you want to return something."

"i havent gotten my package yet it has been almost 2 weeks but it doesnt really matter because it was so cheap"

"I was utterly flabbergasted when I got my items from Sheinside.com

All the items do not match the description on the webpage.

for e.g. skirt code skirt140426003 - description said waist 74cm and length 70cm for M size. But the actual measurements were waist 70cm and length 40cm!!!! 40cm!!!!!!!

What makes it worse was that I complained that they sent items that do no match the description. They came back they will refund me $10 for the skirt. The skirt cost me £14.89 - that's more than $20. How did they come up with that figure??

I have asked them to send me full refund PLUS return shipping labels as they have MISREPRESENTED their items. By the way, that's against the law. If they continue to refuse to refund me and send me shipping labels - then I will actually have to take it up properly against them.

In the mean time - take my advice and PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM SHEINSIDE.COM. They may seem cheaper but seriously, you will get so much MORE VALUE out of your time shopping on ASOS.COM or Forever21.
I'm seriously wasting so much time chasing these bad people up. BEST ALL.

“Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you !
We have refunded $100 to your account. The ID is 4WC11150XW777743E. Please confirm whether the money to your account.
Nice day”

"Finally my dress arrived yesterday! I can finally make a small review. The quality is very nice, and it fit perfectly to my body, it makes a sexy shape on the body and everything for such a cheap price. I really recommend it :)!

"I read a lot of reviews before i ordered from this store and i ordered a dress which i wanted to wear to prom.
everything worked out fine at first but I have been waiting for this order a month already and i have no idea how much longer it will take. When tracking my order i found out that my parcel had arrived in germany but hasnt gone any further than this for 20 days. i dont know what to do and why it is stuck in germany of all things but I am very displeased about it.
I really hope it arrives soon since prom isnt far away and I am afraid of contacting the company because of all the bad reviews.. :(

“Hello,

Sorry for any inconvenience we have brought you and the late order!

Your tracking number is RC884536733HK, It shows that the parcel has been the Germany. Please contact your local Customs to get your parcel.

Nice day”

"I'm really happy to write a review about Sheinside.com because it is my favourite place for purchasing dresses, jewellery, shoes and many more items. Sheinside has a huge collection of high quality items with concessionary prices. Last month I ordered a Pink Split Sleeve lace loose Blouse and Pink Gemstone Gold Leaves Chain Necklace to wear to office and my friends said that they are very cute and great deal for that price.

Previously I ordered some other dresses and they are still feel as new because of their high quality materials. Other than that browsing the Sheinside is very much easy and we can do shopping without any time wasting. Also the website is well organized and have good descriptions about the items with attractive photos. Now I have linked my MasterCard and previously I used a Visa debit card. I'm pleased to tell you that those cards work fine with Sheinside and it has no any hidden charges.

Order tracking facility, my wish list, handy shopping cart and friendly on-line help are some of the best features I ‘m using while shopping. Their customer service helps us on each and every situation and guides to find the best, easy and fast solution.

I will continue my shopping on Sheinside and like to recommend all of you try it out. Definitely you will get surprised!!!

Sheinside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sheinside is a merchant member
Sheinside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.