Stores > SheIn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
Voice your opinion! Review SheIn by clicking a star below.

worth a try, for sure

"Okay so I'm always one to read reviews before buying from unfamiliar online retailers so I always try to give an honest one, no matter how brutal. When I came across Shein I was sceptical. Firstly, there was so much to choose from, secondly, the prices were far too cheap even for online prices. Then I read the reviews and I've gotta admit I wasn't convinced. Things from delivery right down to the quality was named and shamed.
However, I still wanted to give it a go.. I ended up spending about £130 thats the equivalent to $162. Yes. I bought about 10 pieces of clothing. For a first time buyer I knew it's madness but I done it anyway.

Here's what I thought of the whole thing.

Delivery- came within 2-3 weeks and I live in Scotland. I was so sceptical of it that I went online twice during the delivery to check the status of the package by speaking to someone on live chat on the website. They were very helpful. Zoe and Irene told me exactly where it was, (customs and when the package landed to the UK.) On the day they said it landed to UK, it was delivered to my door 8 hours later.

Quality & Size- I chose my items carefully by reading the reviews on each item. (Hence why I like to write reviews in detail for people like me) I am a size 10 in the UK and most of the things I bought on Shein was a size M.
In terms of the quality- I love every item. It is fantastic quality and fits wonderfully. It would easily pass for things you would by at Zara
It's not very often I bulk buy and love every single one.

Warning- If you want to buy something for a party next weekend, this probably isn't for you but if you plan ahead for a holiday, wedding or generally have about 3 weeks to plan your outfit ahead then go for it. Shein is great. Read the reviews on each item, obviously you will get an idea of the best sellers VS the not so great items by seeing what other people scored.

But y'know what? I thought Shein was GREAT. I'm going to crete in 2 weeks and I'm gonna look like a greek goddess thanks to Shein.

Hope this helps ladies.

Shipment always delayed

"Satisfied with what I've received"

My favorite online shop

"Shipping does take a long time and there have been a few items that are not like the pictures but other people's reviews are very helpful and all in all I love this site."

Rep reply posted Apr-19-2017

“Dear Mia Frattura,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry if our items did not live up to your expectation.

We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped, making sure they are delivered to you as advertised. There might be slight difference between the real thing and the pictures on our website due to different light exposure and viewing screens, we’re sorry for the hassle.

Please feel free to contact reviews@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

SheIn Customer Care ”

Worth the Wait

"I don't even know how I found this company, but I have bought from them several times in the past couple of months. First off, their prices are EXCELLENT! Secondly, their customer service always responds in a timely fashion. They always offer coupons, and you can use ebates, and they give you a loyalty point program as well. On top of that, they have no minimum to buy nor do they charge shipping. The only drawback is much of the product ships from China, so you don't get a fast turnaround time (easily 1-3 weeks). On top of that, they have a sort of strange return policy. You pay $2 up front on every order so yo then have the right to return stuff free of charge. Given that you pay whether you return or not, is odd. But I have ordered more things knowing that I won't have any extra return costs beyond that, and $2 is less than it would cost for me to send anything back. GIVEN THE PRICES, THIS IS A TRADE OFF I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT!"

SheIn point rewards

"Excellent customer service but very lack of deposit the correct rewards SheIn point to their customer"

Rep reply posted Apr-19-2017

“Dear Mavis Shirley,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and for your feedback, we would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences.

Great deal, great quality

"SheIn has been such a great find! The prices are unbeatable and I have found the quality of the clothes to be great. It does take some time to arrive, but shipping is completely free (no minimum) and is coming all the way from China, so for the most part the shipping times are reasonable. They also have been good about apologizing when items take inordinate amounts of time to ship, and granting points in those cases. Their customer service is also very responsive, I have found."

2017-04-07

Still no package

"It's been 16 days and still no package. Received email today that order may be delayed due to issues with shipping company. I wonder if we will ever get the order..."

Rep reply posted Apr-11-2017

“Dear Shelley Spector,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting.

Hope you can kindly understand normally we need 3-7 business to process your order, meanwhile shipping to USA needs about 6-8 business days. The tracking information with your new package shows the scheduled delivery date is 4/12/2017, hope you can kindly wait for a few hours and you also can contact reviews@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

2017-04-02

We shall see

"It's been 5 business days and I still haven't gotten any kind of tracking. I understand it says I have to wait 3-7 but why would it say I received expidited shipping - 3-5 business days - if it doesn't ship out for 7? I tried contacting customer service just to see what carrier they used and the person had no idea what I was talking about, didn't help at all and then just told me to wait. My roommate waited a month for her clothes... I should've asked her before I ordered, really hoping I don't have the same problem considering I spent over 125$ to get the free expidited shipping... update, literally while typing this review I received an email saying it'd be an additional 5 buisiness days... why wouldn't the ship the orders separate!? Looks like it'll be a month. "

Rep reply posted Apr-03-2017

“Hi Jacqueline Schorr,

Hope you can kindly understand it normally takes 3-7 business days for us to process your order, please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. Now all your items are well prepared and your order has sent out, this time we arranged your order via SGDHL, hope you can kindly wait for a few days, please click "My orders" to check the order status, please feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if you have any questions, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

2017-03-25

Customer Service is no help!

"I really wanted to like this company. Decided to place an order even after reading all of the reviews.

Package was delivered to wrong address. I was told it was my fault because I submitted the address on my end. I personally talked to courier from DHL who came back to my neighborhood to figure out what happened (now that is what I call customer service). We realized their was a number missing from the shipping label.

I sent the information to customer service along with the address that I had inputted noting it was the correct address and they basically have been dragging their feet on this case. They told me they would reach out to DHL but that didn't happen. They are saying it was my fault and offering me half my money back, lol!!

I know first hand when a company drags their feet, and makes you jump through hoops to prove something is not your fault instead of doing their homework once they have all the facts they are usually trying to avoid giving you anything back and sad thing is I really just wanted my package.

NEVER AGAIN, STAY FAR AWAY!!!

Rep reply posted Mar-26-2017

“Hi Monique Ambers,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry for what happened.

DHL said your package was delivered to the correct address, they also provide us the shipping label and it shows the address is correct. Hope you can contact DHL to apply for a reference number, then we will refund the amount to you at the first time, hope you can kindly understand we are doing everything we can to improve.

Please feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make thing right for you.

2017-03-12

STILL HASNT COME YET!

"SHEIN seems like a wonderful store and I purchased about 6 items from there two weeks ago. I thought that my packag would come sooner but it's not. I'm leaving for Hawaii in 3 days and I need my clothes to come as fast as possible! The "tack my order" link does not work because it doesn't update you about where the package is... I'm very worried that my shirts and sunglasses won't come on time!"

Rep reply posted Mar-22-2017

“Hi Victoria Smith,

We have put a lot of focus on making sure the items get delivered to our customers as quickly as possible. If you wish to receive your by a specific date please contact our customer service, we are here to help in providing the best possible delivery date. The tracking information shows your new package has delivered, please feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if you have any questions, we will get back to you very soon and we are deeply apologize again for all the troubles.

SheIn Customer Care

2017-02-23

Extremely good customer service!

"I heard a lot about this website but never ordered before. After i did more research and carefully read the reviews on the clothes i ended up purchasing, i finally decided to take a risk. After a week i still didnt get my order confirmation and i was really concerned about my order. Two days ago i finally got it,but i accidentally pressed "confirm delivery" when i checked my order status. I was so worried that my order would be cancelled and after that i wasnt able to check its status anymore. I decided to have a live chat with the worker and im so glad i did. Danny responded very quickly and was very polite and enthusiastic to help me out. Thanks to him, i am now up to date with my order! Shoutout to you Danny! "

2017-02-19

Been a month and still waiting my package

"I can't rate the clothing because I never received anything. It's been over a month now and still haven't got my package but I do have a tracking number that doesn't show where my package is! Tracking label was created a couple days after my order but hasn't moved. I have contacted customer service several times and I feel like they talk in circles. Was offfered a refund not knowing that it goes into a "shein wallet" instead of my CC like I originally paid. Why would I want a store credit to order something and have to sit and wait another 1-2 months waiting for package to come. I think they should explain the delivery process prior to ordering; so you are not checking a bogus tracking number that doesn't work until the merchandise make into the US! "

Rep reply posted Feb-20-2017

“Hi Latoria Williams,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting, as your package was stuck in US customs, so there is no updates for a long time, normally the FedEx won't update the logistic information before the package arrived at the sorting center of US, we are deeply apologize again for all the trouble.

You can see more details about shipping information from here: http://us.shein.com/Shipping-Info-a-280.html, we would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences. We refunded the money to your SheIn Wallet, as the money in " My Wallet" is easy to withdraw or make new purchase, feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we will get back to you very soon.

SheIn Customer Care ”

2017-02-10

Beautiful and warm

"I bought four items, and all four look great. I checked the measurements to make sure it fits. I read the reviews and was reluctant to buy, but I like it so much so went for it. I got the package in a week didn't pay for shipping and happy with this purchase. "

2017-01-09

Absolute worst customer experience

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I ordered a shirt from this site for my daughter 5 days ago and cannot find information on when it will be delivered.

When you order you are not sent a tracking number...you will receive an email with that header but inside there is nothing except instructing you to log-in. When I logged in and went to the order the tracking number still did not appear. When I finally found how to get to FedEx's site 5 days ago (at least there was a direct link to the package) it showed that only a shipping label had been created and no information on delivery date. Going back to the SheIn site, there was no direct link to contact the company. Instead I was instructed to a directions page with no input. Dropping down to the bottom and clicking on "contact us" showed a list of choices that directed me to the order page, which is where I had just been. So I clicked on "pre-order sales" to at least hopefully chat with a rep. Well, what comes up is a coupon baiting me to buy more things and an input field that did not work!! Therefore, I could not communicate with anyone. It can't be the browser because I immediately went here and am successfully inputting.

All in all, if you want to order something and don't care about where it is or how to contact the retailer then this retailer is for you. But if you care about customer service and expect to be informed about where your hard-earned money is then avoid this site like a plague.

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

“Hi Craig Horne,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Once your new package is shipped, you will be notified via email, you can sign in your account and click "My orders" to check your order status, you can see more details from here: http://www.shein.com/How-to-track-my-order-a-496.html. Normally, the FedEx won't update the logistic information before the package arrived at the sorting center of USA, so hope you can kindly wait for a few more days.

There are many kinds of ways to contact us, you can submit a ticket on your account if you need any help, it is easy and convenient to contact customer service this way, they'll get back to you within 24 hours. Here are detail steps with tickets: http://www.shein.com/How-to-Submit-Ticket-a-487.html.

Feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we will get back to you very soon.

SheIn Customer Care

2017-01-08

Everything is always on sale which means nothing is on sale

"I bought a few things from them and with them its either a hit or miss. Some of their stuff is actually **** quality, but I don't trust their blouses and the knitting made it to where I could barely move my arms. on the other hand, I love their sweaters and accessories. from Christmas my packages came 2 weeks to arrive. The best part of it all is free shipping and getting points for every dollar you spend."

Rep reply posted Jan-08-2017

“Hi Aleesha Sarr,

We’re bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt for most items in new condition. If you wish to return the items to the nearest return address, please submit a ticket in your account, our customer service representative will get back to you within 24 hours.

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.