• SheIn SheIn Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10

"The product--short, loosely-pleated black skirt--was not to my liking. I didn't like: 1) the unfinished hem (I think it was supposed to be like this.) 2) the way it was pleated at the waist 3) the heaviness of the fabric. The service, however, was pretty good. Customer Service got back to me in a timely manner and explained to me how I could exchange the product for another product that I was interested in. They were polite and helpful."

"My friend ordered the Blue Flair Pleated Midi Skirt and I absolutely loved it so I hurriedly and order mine. Can't wait to get it this week and show it off. The quality of he skirt was great and the color was awesome. I do plan to order this skirt in other colors as well. I have looked high and low for a skirt like this so when I saw my friend with hers I knew I had to have that one."

"Love Shein!!! First of all, I love how it is setup - you have a variety of clothes, people leave comments on all the clothes based not only on Style, but fit and size to help you decide if you should buy the item (very helpful), and you get points for reviewing buys which add on to future buys. They are super courteous and respond to you within a day regarding any need. Shein is super fun, their clothes are super trendy, and it is totally a site For The People By The People. I will definitely be a lifelong customer!! :)"

" a great company with great products."

"Love this dress. It is very comfortable. The colors are perfect for this time of year. It shipped very quickly. I couldn't believe how fast it arrived. You can't beat the price! $6 and free shipping! WOW!"

"The dress arrived today. There is a rip at one of the seams. Thank you Shein for taking care of this problem. "

Rep reply posted Sep-14-2015

Sheinside., SheIn rep has responded

“Dear customer,
Nice day.

First thank you for trusting us and choosing SheIn.
But sorry for all the inconvenience we have brought to you. You are our precious customer, serving you is our best honor. Sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our quality. Actually we have checked every parcel carefully before the shipment, this incident is out of our expectation. We sincerely apologize for that. You can send some images which can show any clear defects to us so that we can confirm with our factory. After confirmation, we will be responsible for any quality problems caused by us. Hope you can kindly understand. We also will do the strict quality-test in the future and provide the customers of SheIn the better online shopping experience than others. Please believe that any problems of our customers never be neglected, we promise that your problems will be solved perfectly. Hope you can trust us and give us one chance again.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us via dispute@shein.com.
Thank you for your support.
Best regards.”

"The prices can't be beat. Very trendy pieces. The only drawbacks are the time it takes to get your order and the sizing runs very small. Otherwise, I love several of the pieces I've purchased from them."

"great prices you find things that cannot be located elsewhere. Very prompt ship time with reasonable rates"

"I bought their SheInside striped shirt with a black pocket and it was exactly as it looked in the picture! Very comfortable, fit well, and it looks absolutely chic. Love it :)"

"My order came 1 week after purchase. The item was just as pictures and of nice quality. Customer service responds within 24 hours when I have an inquiry."

"I received my orders very fast. Overall I am happy with my purchase and the price cant be beat. "

"I'm a new customer to sheinside however so far from what I have received has been great and I will be ordering more from them. "

"SheIn has great fashion forward clothes for a bargain. The selection of clothes is large and SheIn will make clothes on request. Customer service is also prompt and helpful. BRAVO!"

"Sheinside provides extremely cute clothes for all occasions and for a low price! I like the fact that Sheinside allows the customers to upload their pictures. I would def. recommend others to shop here!"

"I was a big fan of SheIn designs, this red lace dress was my first order. I trusted the reviews and the dress was perfect. It arrived very fast and the quality is very good. I ordered a size bigger and fit perfectly. I am a bit busty and I always struggle with that, but it was good, it gives a great shape. I can't wait to wear it."

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.