Stores > SheIn

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

"When I first found the site I was thrilled!! I've ordered and returned from here twice before and have had wonderful experience. However, I recently made a large purchase $76 worth and got the clothes in a timely manner but didn't car for any of them so I went through the same process I had before to return them. The difference is that the first time I tried to purchase the clothes I used a Wells Fargo gift card I had received as a grad gift. Little did I know that Wells Fargo does not allow transactions from London. So my order was declined and I had to used another card. No big deal.......so I thought. Turns out the ticket people somehow only have the first card on file? However I've showed them the bank statement that shows the exact amount on the exact day with a description of shein.com

They keep telling me the same thing!!!!!! I've done everything on my part to get my money back and they keep telling me I'm wrong! What customer service does that?? I insist on talking to someone and they completely ignore my request! I will get my money back no matter how long it takes me! I've even considered suing because I've got the connections!

PLEASE WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SHOP HERE!! They will take your money and run! I thought I found a good place but after this experience I will NEVER shop here again!!!

This review was modified by Savy6 on August 15 2016 08:34:35 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-16-2016

A rep from SheIn, Sheinside., has responded

“Hi dear,

Thank you for choosing SheIn and sharing your review with us regarding your recent shopping experience.
We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience we have brought you.

SheIn is a legal company, we are sparing no efforts to offer each customer best online shopping experience. We have checked your order again, and we noticed that your refund was back to your SheIn wallet at first. Actually the time of returning to the wallet is shorter than other ways. We also found that you have withdrawn your refund from your wallet to your card. Have you received your refund? We need to confirm with you.

You are our precious customer, we never try to deceive you. Hope you can kindly understand. We are so sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our customer service, actually your satisfaction is our best comfort, we will do anything that we can to improve ourselves and meet your requirements. Please kindly trust us.

Our email is dispute@shein.com, you can contact us via email later.

Apologies again for all the troubles.
Waiting for your reply.”

Great prices great clothes

"I must say at first I was a little worried about the prices and the shipping time was really long, but for the price I knew I could wait. When I got my first order I was hooked! They have everything you need and all for really great prices and customer service is really great!!!"

Cool, Chic, and Cheap

"I just recently ordered a bathing suit from shein and I love it. Not only is it good quality but it was very affordable. The website is very easy to browse and the prices are great. The clothes are very trendy. Also, the costumer service is great they respond almost immediately. I advise others to look on the shein website. I'm sure you will find something you love. "

This review was modified by Nautii531 on August 15 2016 11:05:42 AM

Beautifull products

"I ordered a simple purple dress and two belts, all where in good condition.
I wrote a review which was first not approved on the Shein website, but after mailing the customer service, they approved it, and told me it was a mistake.
I have not send any items back, as all the products where in great condition.

A great website for bargain hunters.

This review was modified by Purple-dragon on August 15 2016 01:43:32 AM

2016-08-14

Great site! Best prices!

"I think this store is great. customer service is always willing to help and their prices are so awesome. Plus there is free shipping! Doesn't get any better."

This review was modified by valsaint on August 17 2016 12:23:37 PM

2016-08-14

So in love with SheIn !

"The clothing is great, hot trend with affordable price. I really like this website. It was a great shopping experience."

This review was modified by huynhnhubull on August 14 2016 01:39:49 PM

2016-08-13

Good

"Good work and quality, thanks "

This review was modified by Maha.a on August 13 2016 11:15:50 PM

2016-08-13

found a new site to shop lol

"cute clothes, found me a new place to shop!"

Fireworks

"Best clothes i ever purchased "

This review was modified by Jada10121 on August 13 2016 04:13:40 PM

will recommend

"I bought a pair of pants and a dress from shein.com
Since they were both on discount, I didn't expect too much.
They turn out pretty good quality, so I am wearing them a lot.
The only thing that I don't like is that you have to pay for the return if the clothes don't fit.

This review was modified by Dongfang on August 13 2016 03:45:10 PM

The best!!!

"This is honestly one of the best sites to shop at I really love the clothing super affordable and better quality than many other actual stores! I have bought clothes from sites that are well known with super super expensive items and iv been dissapointed with the quality of the material. SHEIN has given me better quality for a much cheaper price than other places so I definitely recommend! "

Black Skinny Pants

"I ordered Black Skinny Buttons Pant the quality was beyond my expectation very nice material and amazing design...!!! "

This review was modified by jemalship on August 13 2016 08:17:11 AM

2016-08-13

The only online clothing store I trust!

"I don't normally buy clothes from online sites, but I tried SheIn and it works perfectly! They have a large selection of really cute clothes for ladies and it's CHEAP. The description and size of the style is also very detailed and accurate. And it's FREE shipping for ALL orders! Shipping time is reasonable and if you have any problems with your product, the customer service team respond to you very fast. Highly recommended!"

2016-08-13

Nightmare customer service and no contact number

"I tried ordering from this company and when the parcel was suppose to be delivered and did not show up .. I send them a mail requesting to track my parcel and only then i was informed they had some trust issue and would not send the parcel without providing copy of my ID and credit card .. I refused to send this sensitive info and waited for reply and after receiving reply they would not send the items which i have already paid for they did not initially offer me refund until I asked for it and even then had to ask for comfirmation again and they reply was it will probably take 10-20 working days .. I have asked them to call me which they did not ..I Still wanted the items And thought to order via my paypal account and after they reply if I order items below 300 usd .. No need to send any documents .. Now they are again sending me a mail since I have ordered same items they have withhold my parcel AGAIN .. Dealing with this company has been a total nightmare and getting my clothes delivered and talking to they customer service !

And I just read the company reply here and it is a joke ..My order has never been over 300 usd and they have still refused to send items and told me if order again I will have no problems ..Email after email I dont seem to get an answer from this company and where my items are ..it is 2 weeks from my first order and a week from my second order ..they offered to send items in 2 shipments and are not willing to tell me what the problem is ..it is now passed the promised max 7day processing and there is no word where or when the items will be shipped ..shipment itself will take time so be prepared to have to contact this company try to get items you have paid for since they have no interested to reply unless it is here in public to view

This review was modified by Jasnam on August 19 2016 03:13:31 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-15-2016

A rep from SheIn, Sheinside., has responded

“Hi dear,

Sorry for the late reply and keeping you waiting so long time.
We also sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience we have brought you.

SheIn is a legal company, we are sparing no efforts to protect the information of our customer. We noticed that your have placed eight same items in your order, so we needed to check out your order. Hope you can kindly understand.

We never try to bring you such inconvenience. About the US$300 YOU mentioned, we are so sorry that our customer service did not explained clearly in the email. Actually once your order is more than US$300, we also need the information of your credit card in order to protect the safety of your credit card. Hope you can trust us.

We also noticed that your order CPL7895 is still under processing, once items stocked well, we will arrange the shipment for you as soon as possible. With regard to another order, we have finished your refund on Aug 11th. Have you received it?
We need to confirm with you. Our email is dispute@shein.com, you can contact us via email later.

Apologies again for all the troubles.
Waiting for your reply.”

2016-08-12

best place to shop online

""Out of all the online clothing stores I'm yet to come across, SheIn easily takes first place. With great quality in clothes and customer service, there really are nothing I would warn fellow customers about. Happy shopping!""

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.