Stores > SheIn

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

Shein is amazing!

The shopping experience in Shein site was great , price , quality and delivery within the promised !

Great place for online shop

"Ive talked to some of customer service people and I had the best experience in my life! They are very helpful, patient and very professional.
I definitely recommend SheIn!

No problem

"Great quality, great price. Shipping always on time. Didn't have any problem with ordering."

Nothing but perfection

"I'm addicted! Have spent 300$ in the days because every product I receive is great!"

"Thank you:) good customer service :) "

Very satisfaced

"Excellent service very fast shipping, the best online web to buy!"

This review was modified by ErwinGonzalez on August 16 2016 07:23:01 PM

good quality price and stuff very friendly

"i love shein product and continue to be a regular customer......"

This review was modified by sweetdoudou83 on August 16 2016 08:19:32 AM

"Takes a very long time to ship out. The Offers aren't as good as they seem. I got a 40% off code and it didn't work as it should've. "

This review was modified by Carleycooper on August 16 2016 09:11:44 AM
Rep reply posted Aug-19-2016

A rep from SheIn, Sheinside., has responded

“Hi dear,

Thank you for ordering from our website. We’re truly sorry for confusing you.

The coupon is based on the original price of each item. If the item is on sale and has a larger discount than the coupon discount, then it can not enjoy the coupon discount any more (the price will not be lower). Hope you can kindly understand it.
Usually it takes 3-7 business days for our suppliers to get the order ready for shipping, but if the items you ordered are in great demand or there is something wrong with our suppliers it will take longer for us to get your order ready. We apologize for the delay.

Apologies again for all the trouble. You can contact us if any problem. ”

"This site is great for young adults who want to look fashionable for a great price and customer service is awsome. "

This review was modified by MiaDelamar on August 16 2016 04:50:32 AM

The best till now!

"I really liked that they always have the live chat service and the employees are very respectful and helpful, i also liked the abbility to pay cash on delievery service , cant wait to try the new things!"

This review was modified by Joodmajed on August 16 2016 01:55:48 AM

"When I first found the site I was thrilled!! I've ordered and returned from here twice before and have had wonderful experience. However, I recently made a large purchase $76 worth and got the clothes in a timely manner but didn't car for any of them so I went through the same process I had before to return them. The difference is that the first time I tried to purchase the clothes I used a Wells Fargo gift card I had received as a grad gift. Little did I know that Wells Fargo does not allow transactions from London. So my order was declined and I had to used another card. No big deal.......so I thought. Turns out the ticket people somehow only have the first card on file? However I've showed them the bank statement that shows the exact amount on the exact day with a description of shein.com

They keep telling me the same thing!!!!!! I've done everything on my part to get my money back and they keep telling me I'm wrong! What customer service does that?? I insist on talking to someone and they completely ignore my request! I will get my money back no matter how long it takes me! I've even considered suing because I've got the connections!

PLEASE WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT SHOP HERE!! They will take your money and run! I thought I found a good place but after this experience I will NEVER shop here again!!!

This review was modified by Savy6 on August 15 2016 08:34:35 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-16-2016

A rep from SheIn, Sheinside., has responded

“Hi dear,

Thank you for choosing SheIn and sharing your review with us regarding your recent shopping experience.
We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience we have brought you.

SheIn is a legal company, we are sparing no efforts to offer each customer best online shopping experience. We have checked your order again, and we noticed that your refund was back to your SheIn wallet at first. Actually the time of returning to the wallet is shorter than other ways. We also found that you have withdrawn your refund from your wallet to your card. Have you received your refund? We need to confirm with you.

You are our precious customer, we never try to deceive you. Hope you can kindly understand. We are so sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our customer service, actually your satisfaction is our best comfort, we will do anything that we can to improve ourselves and meet your requirements. Please kindly trust us.

Our email is dispute@shein.com, you can contact us via email later.

Apologies again for all the troubles.
Waiting for your reply.”

Great prices great clothes

"I must say at first I was a little worried about the prices and the shipping time was really long, but for the price I knew I could wait. When I got my first order I was hooked! They have everything you need and all for really great prices and customer service is really great!!!"

Cool, Chic, and Cheap

"I just recently ordered a bathing suit from shein and I love it. Not only is it good quality but it was very affordable. The website is very easy to browse and the prices are great. The clothes are very trendy. Also, the costumer service is great they respond almost immediately. I advise others to look on the shein website. I'm sure you will find something you love. "

This review was modified by Nautii531 on August 15 2016 11:05:42 AM

Beautifull products

"I ordered a simple purple dress and two belts, all where in good condition.
I wrote a review which was first not approved on the Shein website, but after mailing the customer service, they approved it, and told me it was a mistake.
I have not send any items back, as all the products where in great condition.

A great website for bargain hunters.

This review was modified by Purple-dragon on August 15 2016 01:43:32 AM

Great site! Best prices!

"I think this store is great. customer service is always willing to help and their prices are so awesome. Plus there is free shipping! Doesn't get any better."

This review was modified by valsaint on August 17 2016 12:23:37 PM

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,634 merchant members.