Stores > SheIn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.12/10 5.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review SheIn by clicking a star below.
2017-07-28

Excellent service

"Best online shopping website!"

2017-07-28

Excellent products and a good price

"I've had a great experience with this online seller. The speed of delivery is slow but that is perfectly acceptable given the quality of products at this price point. I've been very happy with the items received. Everything has been so cute and really affordable. Customer service is also good if there are any questions or you need to return."

2017-07-24

Unsatisfaction seems to be they philosophy

"My order number is " YXK13486".
I have ordered 11 items and until now I didn't receive anything. The weird thing is the total price has been changed. The whole company doesn't seems to care of customer satisfaction. They have apparently just a good marketing team that is advertising through all social media, but not having a call center or anyone that you can contact. After reading some of the reviews I'm terriefied that I won't receive the goods or my money back, but at least I have learned that I do a complete research before I order anything online again.
Thanks shein.com !

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2017

“Dear Saeed Damir,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting.

Hope you can kindly understand normally it takes 3-7 business days for us to process your order, please note that this does not include holidays and weekends. Now all your items are well prepared except blouse170619707 and outer160810204, please tell us whether you'd like to keep the order, how about we send you the available items firstly?

You can submit a ticket in your account if you have any questions, our customer service representative will get back to you within 24 hours, we deeply apologize again for any trouble caused and wait for your response soon.

SheIn Customer Care

2017-07-23

love the fashion style

"Quick shipping and love the variety of clothes here! Everything is very chic and up to trend, would highly recommend to others!"

2017-07-21

Sorely disappointed and wanted to order more items!

"I ordered a few items, two pf them were the most important, I even ordered a size larger than normal and they were ALL too small. It's been several weeks and I've still not heard a word from them regarding a return or refund. Terrible thing is I am still wanting to order a couple of more items, a top and skirt for our trip to India. I'm so frustrated I could scream. Anyone know how to get a response from them please let me know. How disappointing. AND they arrived without any paperwork so I have no invoice # to give them. What a friggin' mess."

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2017

“Dear Nancy Sternberg,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry to make you feel confused.

You can contact us by submitting a ticket in your account, our customer service representative will get back to you within 24 hours. You can see more details from here: http://us.shein.com/contact-us.html. we would surely help you to make things right for you.

We deeply apologize again for any trouble caused, we would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences.

2017-07-17

SHEIN won't return my money

"So the drama with SHEIN continues... I ordered six items from the website and SHEIN sent me six wrong items. It took seven weeks to obtain a return shipping label from them. I sent all six items back to SHEIN and now they are claiming I only returned 1 item. They claim I returned a dress to them when in actuality I never even received the item. They are refusing to refund me the money I spent for items that I never received. Don't trust SHEIN!! They are a dishonest company who has horrible customer service!!!!"

Rep reply posted Jul-19-2017

“Dear customer,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry if we sent you wrong items, hope you can send us the correct order number, then we can check to see what happened.

You can contact our customer service via"Online Chat" or "My orders" to submit a ticket, our customer service will get back to your ticket within 24 hours, you also can feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you,

Once we receive your package, we will issue a refund to you at the first time, so wait for your response soon.

2017-07-16

8 weeks and nothing

"Order number KBH11917 I haven't received my purchase which I made 8 weeks ago - and to make it worse I have paid in full , was wanting to wear a dress for my 40th and haven't heard a word from them - u acceptable "

“Dear Debbie Kitto,

Hope you can kindly understand shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than expected date due to invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes. The tracking information showed your new parcel has not been updated over a long time, so we suggested you ask your post office to see what happened, please feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

SheIn Customer Care

2017-07-14

Terrible Experience

"I bought four shirts for work and after waiting for multiple weeks for them to arrive, I only received three! So I was ripped off and the shirts I did get are cheaply made and will most likely shrink after one wash. Waste of money and time. I would never recommend this site to anyone. The deal is clearly too good to be true :/"

“Dear Tori Brown,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry if our items did not live up to your expectation.

Hope you can kindly understand as one of your items needed much more time to prepare, so we arranged you the other 3 items firstly and we've refunded the money to your wallet, you can login your account to check the wallet balance.

We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped, if the items came with bad quality, please send us a few pictures of the items you received, you can feel free to contact dispute@shein.com, we would surely help you to make this right for you.

2017-07-13

Shipping is the worse Cheap Clothes arent Worth it. If they mess up dont expect solutions

"I ordered a few items on the 27th of June from Shein and decided to go with Express shipping as I needed the clothing for a few special event and for my 2 week vacation. First of all the order was taking 3 days to process and I had to sent an email to shein in order to push the dispatch which resulted in my order being split into two; the first package shipping asap and the 2nd still processing. I've received the first packages and the clothes aren't bad, quality is cheap but to be expected. Fast forward to today and the 2nd package is yet to be in my possession. EXPRESS SHIPPING, 13 BUSINESS DAYS LATER AND STILL NO PACKAGE. I send an email and the package has now moved where its been apparently held since July 6th and is on its way but WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT THE PACKAGE NOW??? it had to email in orde see any progress with shipping and I can no longer use the ONE item, a necklace, that is in it. I DONT WANT IT. ITS way past Tthe appropriate shipping time. BUT SHEIN REFUSES TO ASKS THE COURRIER TO RETURN TO SENDER. theyve offered no apologies for this and tells me to return the necklace to china at my own cost after failing to deliver the item within the time that its own website says its standards are."

“Dear Brittany,

Thank you for shopping at SheIn.com and we are sincerely sorry to keep you waiting.

Please note that before orders are shipped out, we need to process them. Order processing normally takes 3-7 BUSINESS days. Besides, shipping time on our site commences the date of dispatch rather than that of ordering.

Your order was placed on June 27th.

Although most items you ordered are marked with priority dispatch, your order was not shipped out in 3 BUSINESS days because one item ( the necklace) is not.

However, we have shipped out the other items that are ready for dispatch first as you requested by DHL on July 1st. It was delivered on July 6th. And the last item was shipped out on July 3rd (the 5th business day since June 27th) with standard shipping. FYI, the scheduled delivery is on July 18th.

We won't charge customers any extra fees for the second or another parcel. However, the shipping method will be standard. Hope you understand.

Our apologize for the inconvenience caused and we would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences.

2017-07-11

Love the clothes! Returns a nightmare.

"I have ordered several items and love most but need to return several due to size. I have contacted customer service and the online chat many times and many tickets appear in my ticket tab. The instructions i received indicated that I have to go to Orders. Nothing appears in that tab so I cannot place a return. Help!! I want to continue to order from SheIn but the customer service is terrible. There is no phone # listed for customer service. I will contact consumer protection services if this is not resolved.
madelinecooperlevy@gmail.com

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2017

“Dear Madeline Levy,

In order to improve our service and make a reasonable treatment about your goods, hope you can send us the screenshot of the problems you have , please feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you, we would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences.

2017-07-09

Love this site!

"I've ordered many items from shein and have yet to be disappointed. As long as you are diligent and read the sizing charts, everything is well fitting. The fabric varies, so I recommend reading reviews for personal satisfaction, but this has been amazing.

I have recommended this site to many of my friends and all have been satisfied with their orders as well.

I've learned that it takes on the longer side for delivery, but who can really complain when you're only spending 10 dollars on super cute items.

2017-07-07

Amazing Shein

"Amazing I love it great quality❤"

2017-07-06

Maddening to try to communicate about a problem

"There seems no way to communicate if the "ticket" system doesn't fit the problem. I was pleased with the quality of the two items in my first order. I kept one (a top) but wanted to exchange the other, a jumpsuit, for a smaller size. I sent in a ticket, got an email with a return label, but when I went back to use the label, it was gone. Emailing got an email reply that said I have to send a ticket. But the option for that item was already gone. A vicious cycle. So unless this works, I give up on Shein. System is too automated. You ask below for an invoice number. I see none in the package and none in any of the correspondence, although payment is acknowledged. My order is YKA12002 for jumpsuit 170511201 and the item I kept. vest170509102."

2017-07-03

Sizes are wrong for Americans

"I ordered two sizes and even checked the cm to inches and both items were too small. Plus, the material was flimsy and thin. These items are not for Americans. Also, no return slip in the package. I'd never order from this company again."

Rep reply posted Jul-04-2017

“Dear Irene Mele,

Please kindly noted that the size of our items correspond to the size description on our site. If the size of the items are quite different from the description we promoted on the website, please kindly help to send us a few pictures about the measurements of the items you received, and we would surely help you with the return and make this right for you.

If you have paid for the return premium of $1.99 US dollars, then your first return is free. You can feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we will get back to you very soon.

2017-06-30

Floral Top

"GReat! The top fits well and looks cute. I did not give 5 stars because the colors on the top are not as vivid as on the web site. Overall beautiful top!"

Rep reply posted Jul-04-2017

“Dear Mati Barish,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and for your feedback.

We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped, making sure they are delivered to you as advertised. There might be slight difference between the real thing and the pictures on our website due to different light exposure and viewing screens, we’re sorry for the hassle.

Feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we will get back to you very soon.

SheIn Customer Care ”

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,381 merchant members.