Stores > SheIn

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.44/10 5.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
Voice your opinion! Review SheIn by clicking a star below.
2017-05-31

GREAT!

"Awesome clothing. Great deals! I'm satisfied with all of my orders. All in all, great prouducts! For those who are curious about sizes and shippin. I noticed Shipping are usually 10-20days. Sizes are smaller than US."

2017-05-31

Affordable fashion

"Overall, a great shopping experience!
Reading other reviews really helps with determining size and quality! The addition of reviews to products was a great improvement. The quality and sizing has also greatly improved since the beginning. Sometimes it takes longer to receive shipments, up to 3 weeks even with express shipping, however they always send an email informing you of the delay so you are aware.

2017-05-26

Terrible Service and Quality

"I ordered three tops from the website and they took five weeks to arrive and the quality was terrible ; poor sizing, cheap material and shabby stitching. I am aware that the clothes are at the lower end in pricing but the clothes were could not even be compared to any of the lower budget high street stores . Very disappointed and definitely wouid not recommend ! "

Rep reply posted May-30-2017

A rep from SheIn, SheIn., has responded

“Dear Claire Wilkinson,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry if our items did not live up to your expectation.

Shipment might experience a delay of 3-5 days due to Warehouse Relocation and your new order was delivered within 3 weeks, we would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences. We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped, if the items came with defection or bad quality, or are not like the description on the website, please send us a few pictures of the items you received, please feel free to contact reviews@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make this right for you.

Yours sincerely,
SheIn Customer Care”

2017-05-25

Amazing clothing

"Literally the best online clothing company ever. The prices are so affordable just perfect! Great customer service!"

2017-05-21

Amazing affordable fashion

"I've shopped at she in several times and loves most of my purchases. Their customer service team gets back at a timely manner anytime I've had questions. This is my new favorite store and they have a returning customer. Thanks shein"

2017-05-21

Stylish With Excellent Quality

"I've been a customer for over a year and find the pricing and quality excellent, not to mention how on point they are with their styles."

2017-05-17

Best Customer Service!

"I've purchased several times from SheIn and I'm very happy with the overall experience. They have one of the best online customer services! Always answer my questions super fast and help me with my orders. Also the quality of the clothes is super good for the price. Definitely gonna keep buying from them! "

2017-05-15

Price Quality

"The items exceed all expectations, with great price points! "

2017-05-15

Not Worth It

"I had a fairly big order and so it took a little longer to arrive, fair enough, but one of the tops wasn't in the parcel. I went to customer service and they wouldn't send it again and said they would give me a full refund. I am yet to receive the refund and it has been almost 4 days, they said it would be in my Shein wallet in 24hours. Sorry, but I'm not impressed."

Rep reply posted May-16-2017

A rep from SheIn, SheIn., has responded

“Dear Rachel Burnett,

Thank you so much for ordering from our website and we are sincerely sorry to make you feel confused.

We have refunded the money to your wallet once our customer service representative gave back to you over 3 days ago, you may forget that you have 2 accounts on our website, please login in your Facebook account on our website to check about the refund status to see whether everything is fine, please feel free to contact reviews@shein.com if anything, we would surely help you to make things right for you.

Yours sincerely,
SheIn Customer Care

2017-05-14

Happy but waiting

"I LOVE shein!! The clothes are cute and affordable and have good sizing for bigger girls (like me). The one thing about Shein that's disappointing is the shipping. It took about a month for my package to get here, which is kind of annoying, but at least it gives me something to look forward to

2017-05-10

Price-Quality

"All the clothes that I ordered are made with very good material, and fit exactly with the size that I request. I suggest this site for people that wants to spend a good price for comfortable and beautiful outfits!"

2017-05-10

Good quality products

"I have ordered multiple items from Shein and they have all been good quality. I will surely recommend this site to my friends and family."

2017-05-08

Excellent customer service & clothing quality for the price

"I have ordered 6 times so far, with 6-10 items per order. I only received the wrong size 1x. But it fit so I kept it. I had great customer service through their online chat system. All of my orders were sent promptly and received quickly. A bit of advice to make your experience as great as mine has been -
review the sizing for each item and don't rely on your standard size. You should also read the reviews as people accurately describe if an item is loose, snug, stretchy, etc. Because of this, I've ordered a small in some clothes and an XL in others. The quality of most items is fantastic, especially for the price. Again, if you read through the reviews, you'll get an idea if something is thin and needs spanx, or thicker and not sheer. I would never be able to afford all the clothes I've bought, if I had purchased them in stores.

2017-05-07

Very quality clothes! Fast shipping! Easy return process! Very satisfied!

"They are selling very quality clothes, the description of the clothes are accurate. Color and texture is just as described and same like the photos. The price of the clothes is very affordable. And they keep having new styles coming out. If I need to buy the similar clothes in some actual stores, that will be so much expensive than Shein. Fast shipping! Easy return process, I can return it without headaches. The process is easy from I create the ticket, return it with free postage, to get back the money. I just drop it to the post office or with some small packages I can just drop it to the usps mail collection boxes nearby me. Then I get my money back in the wallet after they received the item. I'm very satisfied with everything. "

2017-05-06

My favorite shopping site

" Love the clothes on the site. Reviews very helpful when shopping. It's very affordable and the shipping is fast."

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.