Stores > SheIn

Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
2016-12-12

Reliable!

"This site is pretty awesome. I am satisfied with all my purchases so far and reasonable prices. The only downfall is that they do take a long time to ship your orders but other than that it is very reliable and their online customer service are helpful. You won't be disappointed :)"

2016-12-11

Unique items

"5 stars for the sales and unique cute items. Will see how the quality is when I get my order. Coupon code didn't work for me since the items are already on sale."

This review was modified by Libella on December 11 2016 05:59:23 PM

2016-12-10

Wow!

"Great service good quality!"

AMAZING!

"I love SheIn! They have great clothes for awesome deals! I cannot wait to get my new clothes in!! "

Santa has your back ⛄️⛄️

"I love the things I ordered !!! I work in the fashion industry at a high end store !!! When I wear my stuff, everybody wants to know where I got it !!! Including my coworkers !!!! Trendy, in the moment stuff at amazing prices !!! "

Celebration

"I've been SheIn's customer for some time. All the products that I have bought have left me very satisfied here. I am very happy with my purchases. The photos correspond to the products. I think the price of the products should be a little lower. The products are very well packaged, folded, unscented and without any malfunction. I think it should come a little bit faster.
The quality of products and call center service are perfect. I'll be buying a lot more from Shein's website.

This review was modified by sanvic on December 09 2016 10:50:56 AM

Lei

"Nice service and nice products."

This review was modified by Lei2017 on December 09 2016 09:34:41 AM

2016-12-09

Best website iv ever used

"I order from this website monthly basis! Its the best , always on time and has the best trends."

This review was modified by Danadu on December 09 2016 07:19:48 AM

Crazy for this site!!

"it has been only 1 month since I started using this site!! and already buy 3 times!! and huge packages! why because it is SO cheap and good clothing!

IM IN LOVE1

2016-12-07

nice customer service; but not easy to get things done

"The delivery of my package was delayed several times, until the days I need to travel. finally got everything after 30 days. some clothes were too small - I mean really small. I wanted to rerun these items, but was not able to log back in my account or submit ticket. I chat with couple of very nice customer service girls, finally got a return label after a week long strugle. "

This review was modified by susannexwang on December 08 2016 12:47:10 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-07-2016

A rep from SheIn, Sheinside., has responded

“Hi Susanne Wang,

Thank you so much for ordering from our site, we are sincerely sorry if our items did not live up to your expectation.

Please note that normally it would take 3-7 business days for us to get the order ready for shipping, please note that does not include holidays and weekends, your order contains items made by our own Production Department so it takes long time, because we would make sure you get high quality items.

Hope you can kindly note that the sizes of our items correspond to the size description on our site, which are not standard US or UK sizes, thus we have measurements on each product page for your reference, we’re sorry for the hassle and we’re doing everything we can to improve.

We've sent a new return label to your email again, hope this time everything goes back to normal, feel free to contact dispute@shein.com if anything, we will get back to you very soon.

Yours sincerely,
SheIn Customer Care ”

2016-12-07

My absolute favorite app to order from

"Everything is always so beautiful.. i always take advantage of the free shipping and the different sales! The only app I've ordered my apparel from in 6 months "

This review was modified by Taronda on December 07 2016 04:08:45 PM

2016-12-06

Great for the price!

"Its a cool site with beautiful clothes....for the price do not expect the best quality I mean....Its not Prada but its great.....they have an excellent customer service.
Yes....shop!

2016-12-06

Amazing

"I received this order yesterday and one of items I am wearing it today - I will add the picture of it - the quality is perfect - the design is perfect - the fit is perfect - everybody at work asked me about it... I will include the product name Grey Glen Plaid Wide Leg Jumpsuit so you can order it.

loved all my items - thank you she in.

2016-12-05

SheInside Scoop!

"SheIn is an incredible site. I am suprised by the wide variety of choices offered to me. I can truly say no where else offers these deals. I just wish they would improve on their customer service skills. I had too many problems. wrong items received, and untimely responses."

This review was modified by thedanabee123 on December 05 2016 08:12:25 PM

2016-12-04

beutiful

"amazing products and quality id also good"

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.