Stores > SheIn

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10

2016-07-13

one of the best and finest collections

"Find everything that you love, right here with this brand. Awesome designs and good quality at affordable price. Totally worth it."

This review was modified by Pawan_kaur on July 13 2016 09:34:39 AM

2016-07-13

My Favourite E-commerce Site!

"I could never give up shopping on shein. It became my favorite site for good quality of products, fast shipping and excellent and friendly customer service!
I love you Shein!!!

This review was modified by AlessandraPsiche86ap on July 13 2016 03:11:10 AM

SHeinish

"My favourite ,favourite,number 1 store online . I enjoy everyday new things and high quality. I love how shoes are just like the picture and very comfortable,true size,everything is just amazing. Try !"

2016-07-13

Good staffs and well management

"I have to say I had never seen any store had such enthusiastic staffs as yours before, like it!"

2016-07-12

outstanding customer service

"fast and effective customer service
great online shopping experience

Pretty good online store

"I was always hesitant to order from this website based on the mixed reviews but I'm pretty impressed from what I've seen so far. It's been about a year now and I haven't had a bad experience.

People complain about the shipping time but they need to acknowledge the fact that it takes time coming from China.

I also find the customer service generally helpful they are available 24/hours and try to help you with your inquires.

This review was modified by Sharma1 on July 11 2016 06:00:34 PM

2016-07-11

Trendy, cute and super affordable - great deals!

"I love this site! You can get some awesome deals on it. Although shipping is not like amazon prime, I still get my items within 2 weeks. Their customer service is wonderful and very responsive. You get what you buy, its cheap and its a risk with the sizes. But $4 for an outfit or accessory is impossible at any other store. I don't usually like to buy clothes online because of fitting issues but reviewers giving positive and negative feedback with photos and their measurements help alot. I've purchased on this site over 6 times. "

This review was modified by craigslisthunting on July 11 2016 11:35:41 AM

2016-07-11

Shein always supplying the goods!

"I have been shopping at Shein since 2014, it is my favourite online shopping store. Very customer-focused. The site recently experienced a new makeover which I think looks splendid! The part I love most about Shein is the constant deals and coupons they give to their customers! I enjoy the idea of posting your own reviews and photos of products you've bought, allowing other future customers to gain insight about a certain product from another honest customer's opinion! I love the amount of participation and attention they give to their customers. They reply to me rather quickly about the stock of products which are out of stock, you can have an instant-online chat with operators if you have queries about products or orders you've made, and for me, that's served to be incredibly useful and helpful! I am from Australia, and all the products I receive are shipped from China and I completely trust it! I have been for two years. "

This review was modified by candicefaiv on July 11 2016 07:37:39 AM

Fashion fun

"I love using the site it has everything I want and more with great deals and shipping options. Can't wait to order from them again."

This review was modified by aniyahb721 on July 11 2016 07:21:48 AM

2016-07-11

Great customer service and clothes!

"The customer service rep was really kind and helpful. I could speak to a person with one click rather than waiting like other sites i've been on and they were very informative and useful on solving my problem. Like this site a lot. Clothes are nice and unique as well."

This review was modified by Pigcake on July 11 2016 01:39:26 AM

2016-07-10

Great Prices and Fashion

"SheIn has amazing clothing and accessories available at a low price. You can't find any price for these clothing anywhere else! "

This review was modified by ldlcruz on July 10 2016 06:27:52 PM

2016-07-09

perfect site

"i m there customer for 5 years. i love them perfect style good material and fast shipping i recommend them. there operators will solve any problems. good seller and they always have fashion stylish clothes"

This review was modified by ninoc987 on July 09 2016 08:44:03 AM

2016-07-08

Great customer service!

"I had an excellent customer service experience with Luna my service rep. The website offers online chats which makes it very easy to resolve any questions you may have! Thanks again Luna!"

2016-07-07

24hr free shipping is on again!

"I must say I totally in love with this site now. Their online customer service is really helpful, especially the one name Heather! She is simply awesome! Again, do Not miss their 24hr free shipping! No min order! Even 1 pcs can enjoy free shipping! Go and buy it now!"

This review was modified by Cherrywg on July 11 2016 09:17:30 PM

2016-07-07

catchy online shop. very satisfied

"Good job sheinside. The products has arrived fast. All the products looks very good."

This review was modified by paulinarom on July 07 2016 02:29:58 AM

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,538 merchant members.