Stores > SheIn

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10

2016-11-22

Great price, nice cloths, excellent customer service :)

"I have bought twice in Shein and I'm very satisfy with the products I have received.
Very affordable prices
I did have a small detail but the customer services took care of it right away!

Truly recommended!

This review was modified by Natalee_ah on November 22 2016 09:54:49 PM

2016-11-20

Very trusted website

"Very good experience try it and you will fall in love with it"

2016-11-19

Loving this site

"Havent received order but so far so good"

This review was modified by Angiec9905 on November 19 2016 09:02:41 PM

2016-11-17

quick response from Shein

"I had few problems with my order.But i got responded quickly and was guided nicely to be refunded.It has great customer service."

This review was modified by lamaluna3181 on November 17 2016 10:27:27 PM

2016-11-14

Good service

"From my experience to Shein, I find that customer service is so good. They always respond within 1 day and provide quite flexible solutions.
If you buy sometimes, you will have experience about size. My size in US is 6, and I often choose M or L. From dress style, you can consider if you want to go up 1 size or not.

2016-11-13

My go to online shop :)

"This website has many cute clothes and jewelry. Not only that they have great customer service just go online and chat with them if you need help also all the reviews and pictures help so much. I love everything and will continue to use this site!!!"

This review was modified by melbby on November 13 2016 05:50:04 PM

2016-11-11

BEST SITE EVER

"Simply best clothes+prices."

This review was modified by ShaheeraRais on November 11 2016 04:57:54 AM

2016-11-10

Good customer service

"Very helpful whenever I have questions on my order. I found a lot of great discounts and nice clothes"

Rep reply posted Nov-10-2016

“hngfujrtfgkiyiogyikhyuolujhy”

2016-11-09

online chat

"i asked for help through the online chat regarding the size chart and they were very helpful. I hope the clothes i ordered will all fit me, otherwise i will have to return them and ask for a refund. "

2016-10-24

no refund.

"My first shopping experience with shein was not a very pleasant one. After ordering about $140 au worth of clothes they arrived after about 7-10 days, most were way too small although I am a size 10-12 and ordered all xl to compensate this. After speaking to someone who clearly couldn't communicate in English very well, I got a return address in the u.s (I'm from new Zealand) it cost me $60!!! Ridiculous. As shein said it had to be tracked. Parcel arrived there a week ago and no refund has been given, when I ask when I will be getting one, they say "don't worry" ummmm I just want my money back!!! How hard is it to put it into the card I paid with. So annoyed!"

This review was modified by naomiwilson on October 24 2016 12:05:28 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-25-2016

“Dear Naomi wilson

Thank you so much for ordering from our site, and we are terribly sorry that the items did not live up to your expectation.

The sizes on our site are not standard US or UK sizes, thus we have measurements on the each product page for your reference when purchasing, hoping to make it easier for you next time. We know that is not good enough and still might cause trouble to our customers, but we’re doing everything we can to work on that.

Hope you can kindly understand we need a few days to deal with your goods in to the wearhouse, we check your returned parcel it was just receipted in to our wearhouse a few hours ago, we have refunded the money to your paypal account, it takes 10-20 business days for your credite to appear in your account as it is international bank transfer.

Thanks for your patience and please don't hesitate to contact:dispute@shein.com.

We deeply apologize again for all the trouble, and wish you a nice day~

2016-10-23

Charging my visa with out my knowledge or authority

" I tried to get in touch with them without any response .
My credit card was charged for over $700 without my knowledge and authority. I'm a 50 year-old male that does not wear ladies clothing . All i ask is someone from shein.com to contact me and investigate the theft . I will be satisfied when the funds have been returned . NewStarmarine@eastlink.ca

This review was modified by NewStarMarine on October 23 2016 06:31:20 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-23-2016

“Dear customer

We're sincerely sorry for the delay and cause you inconvenience.

Sorry, we can't find your order from this email address. Do you have order number or other account in our site? Please confirm us the screenshot for the transaction or the card number so that we can check, is it okay?
We deeply apologize again for all the troubles.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact: dispute@shein.com

2016-10-18

CHEAP and SCAM

"we ordered two dresses, reasonable price but very cheap material. we sent them back, which was a hassle on its own, no real person to talk to. finally chatted someone online and gave us an address to return. we mailed it back and after many times emailing back and forth and chatting online they never found our returned dresses and never refunded our money. i'm pissed off to no end!!! NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SCAM SITE!!!!! I WOULD GIVE ZERO STARS IF I COULD!!!"

Rep reply posted Oct-19-2016

“Dear Natalie,

Thank you for ordering from our site and we are so sorry for letting you down.
We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped out, if the items came with defection or bad quality, or are not like the description on the website, please send us a few pictures of the items you received. If it is the case, we would surely help you to refund. In fact, we have already refunded to your Shein Wallet.

Thank you for your support.

2016-10-18

You get what you pay for

"Guess why their clothes are cheap???? You got it. Materials are awful, fit is bad. Just throw away your money instead. Took two weeks to receive merchandise also."

Rep reply posted Oct-19-2016

“Dear Debra,

Thank you so much for ordering from our site and we deeply apologize for our items having not lived up to your expectation.
The sizes on our site are not standard US or UK sizes, thus we have measurements on the each product page for your reference when purchasing, hoping to make it easier for you. We know that is not good enough and still might cause trouble to our customers, but we're doing everything we can to work on that.

Thank you for your support.”

2016-10-04

HOpe this review doesnt get delcined!!!!

"Every review I have made has been declined. The sizing is way off on the 6 items I ordered. Plus took over a 3 weeks to receive a XL is more like a childs medium.
I don't normally write reviews by since they decline my reviews I thought this was a good place to voice my opinion. Unless the company deletes this one also!! There are no instructions in bag how to return do you have to be a detective to figure it out. Express shipping??? lol NOT
VERY VERY poor clothing. But you get what you pay for. I will never order again from them I will fill out the ticket and ask for full refund.

This review was modified by karladevaney on October 04 2016 09:21:06 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-05-2016

“Dear Karl,

Thank you for ordering from our website, and we are so sorry for letting you down.

And please check the ticket on our website,and returned the package,once we received it,we will process the refund to you as soon as possible.

Sorry for all the troubles.

2016-10-03

Excellent Customer service

"My first experience with SheIn was wonderful. I purchased three items. Shipping was slow even though at the time of my purchase they said ship within 24 hours. After waiting 5 days for my items to be shipped, I spoke to one of their reprehensive via their website chat now option and they responded and shipped my items except they came in two sets. One of the skirt I purchased was not in stock so they ship the first skirt and the belt first and the other skirt came later. The blue flare skirt was too small so I shipped it back to them by creating a ticket and they issue me a refund."

This review was modified by lalitania on October 03 2016 10:34:15 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-09-2016

“Dear Latltania,

Thank you very much for ordering from our site.
We are happy our items and service satisfied you.
We would keep improving to bring you better shopping experiences.

Thank you for your support.”

Share SheIn's store rating

SheIn is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SheIn is a merchant member
SheIn participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,458 merchant members.