Stores > SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark)
  • SharkStores (Di

Voice your opinion! Review SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) by clicking a star below.
2013-06-01

" I really wanted the Red G-Shock. It is not solar powered like my all steel G-Shock, but the red was much cheaper and it says the battery lasts a couple of years. If it is anywhere near as tough as my solar powered that I have worn for the past 6 years without any servicing, I will be very happy. I found the best price here."

2013-05-28

"I was impressed with the quality of these flasks for such a low price."

2013-05-20

"Purchase a Skagen Watch which worked correctly for 2 weeks and then the hour hand stop moving. I try to adjust the time using the knob but the hour hand wont move even though the minute hand rotates fine. Defective product. This is my first Sharkstore item that is defective."

2013-05-19

"They have reasonable price and reasonable shipping time. Quality is various. Some items are good and some items are not so good. "

2013-05-17

"These sunglasses were better than I anticipated. They are very well made and right on trend with what I was looking for. SharkStores is my first stop for shopping."

2013-05-17

"Shark store is really there to sell you Jewelry and watches. Actually I have seen some very high end watches being sold on the site for very reasonable prices. If you're in the market for a Beitling or a Tag Heuer, keep a look out because they do come into some very good stuff from time to time. I bought some energy shots from them and they work quite well. These people do get you for shipping though so be careful when you order. There shipping is fast though."

2013-05-17

"I've frequently purchased from SharkStores, and in April I bought a fun costume jewelry bracelet. It's graduated spirals, and I love it. It's super fun! It arrived quickly. Overall, I've been very happy with the merchandise I've recieved from SharkStores. "

2013-05-17

"Really great price including shipping which normally adds to the bottom line making deals not so good!. We bought travel kits that our boys can use or they are great for guest that might forget to bring their personal items. "

2013-05-17

"comfortable blanket, happy with it. I wish shipping was faster, given shipping costs are not combined for multiple items."

2013-05-17

"I liked all I received. One item was one I had planned to go back and purchase, but waited too long. I can give it all for good gifts. "

2013-05-17

"This deal is an excellent product for anyone who has to shave at least once a day. This saves hundreds of dollars a year. This should be a recurring deal offered at lease once every 3 or 4 months. Shaving Razor prices are very expensive and this helps low income customers make it through the hard times. Please consider giving customers at least 5 days on deals like these.

2013-05-17

"Excellent online seller. Great merchandise at FANTASTIC prices.
I am always checking out their daily specials.

2013-05-17

"does exactly what it says it does. very easy to use on "most" beer cans... well worth the money paid. I passed out to family and friends..
thanks...
Gayle

2013-05-17

"Great deal, fast shipping, as described - very pleased!"

2013-05-17

"I love seeing the daily deals at SharkStores - it's like getting a surprise to see what they're offering today. The quality of the products is fantastic - their deals are not a rip-off of cheap stuff. I've always been happy with my purchase. And I enjoy browsing the website - it's easy to use and well put together."

Share SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark)'s store rating

SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!