SharkStores (DCoupons

"I was impressed with the quality of these flasks for such a low price."

modified review This review was modified by learnsup on May 28 2013 12:42:19 PM

"Purchase a Skagen Watch which worked correctly for 2 weeks and then the hour hand stop moving. I try to adjust the time using the knob but the hour hand wont move even though the minute hand rotates fine. Defective product. This is my first Sharkstore item that is defective."

modified review This review was modified by bhaktas1 on May 20 2013 10:06:39 PM

"They have reasonable price and reasonable shipping time. Quality is various. Some items are good and some items are not so good. "

modified review This review was modified by rogerluo on May 19 2013 03:23:59 PM

"These sunglasses were better than I anticipated. They are very well made and right on trend with what I was looking for. SharkStores is my first stop for shopping."

modified review This review was modified by t25tigger on May 17 2013 08:52:04 PM

"Shark store is really there to sell you Jewelry and watches. Actually I have seen some very high end watches being sold on the site for very reasonable prices. If you're in the market for a Beitling or a Tag Heuer, keep a look out because they do come into some very good stuff from time to time. I bought some energy shots from them and they work quite well. These people do get you for shipping though so be careful when you order. There shipping is fast though."

modified review This review was modified by pcone31 on May 17 2013 07:42:29 PM

"I've frequently purchased from SharkStores, and in April I bought a fun costume jewelry bracelet. It's graduated spirals, and I love it. It's super fun! It arrived quickly. Overall, I've been very happy with the merchandise I've recieved from SharkStores. "

modified review This review was modified by haycorn1 on May 17 2013 03:53:02 PM

"Really great price including shipping which normally adds to the bottom line making deals not so good!. We bought travel kits that our boys can use or they are great for guest that might forget to bring their personal items. "

modified review This review was modified by 5425845 on May 17 2013 02:10:37 PM

"comfortable blanket, happy with it. I wish shipping was faster, given shipping costs are not combined for multiple items."

modified review This review was modified by bryank2000 on May 17 2013 01:17:00 PM

"I liked all I received. One item was one I had planned to go back and purchase, but waited too long. I can give it all for good gifts. "

modified review This review was modified by ehester on June 03 2013 06:44:45 AM

"This deal is an excellent product for anyone who has to shave at least once a day. This saves hundreds of dollars a year. This should be a recurring deal offered at lease once every 3 or 4 months. Shaving Razor prices are very expensive and this helps low income customers make it through the hard times. Please consider giving customers at least 5 days on deals like these.

modified review This review was modified by apettaway on May 17 2013 12:10:50 PM

"Excellent online seller. Great merchandise at FANTASTIC prices.
I am always checking out their daily specials.

modified review This review was modified by AZBEAUTYGRANDMA on May 17 2013 12:07:05 PM

"does exactly what it says it does. very easy to use on "most" beer cans... well worth the money paid. I passed out to family and friends..
thanks...
Gayle

modified review This review was modified by sundevil72 on January 14 2014 07:56:34 AM

"Great deal, fast shipping, as described - very pleased!"

"I love seeing the daily deals at SharkStores - it's like getting a surprise to see what they're offering today. The quality of the products is fantastic - their deals are not a rip-off of cheap stuff. I've always been happy with my purchase. And I enjoy browsing the website - it's easy to use and well put together."

modified review This review was modified by mrbplatt on May 17 2013 09:59:37 AM

"Shipping was fast, price was great."

SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!