SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) Reviews - page 4 - sharkstores.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 6.67/10 4,291 reviews

SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) is not a merchant member
SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (4,295)

"I found these sunglasses at a great price on Sharkstore so ordered myself a pair. I liked them so much, I ordered a pair for my fav sis-in-law for her birthday!"

"Great products at great prices"

"Love SharkStores...great deals and a variety of products. I love getting their emails because it's always fun to see what surprises they have available."

"Great bracelet..great value! Will order from Diamond Shark again."

"Sharkstores is awesome! They have really nice things and their prices certainly can't be beat. (Free shipping is pretty cool too) Love 'em!"

"Awesome earrings, pretty and awesome clasp closing! LOVE!"

"this product was my gift to my boss. they can't say anything but thank you. the product is so nice and it really fits into their iphone."

Rating 8/104/5

"The watch is OK, fairly large. The lumes are so-so. The date is very small. The crown seems flimsy, it rotates when not pulled out. It came with a little plastic stopper which was wedged between the crown and the case. Usually the stopper is easily removed by using a finger nail, but this one was very hard to remove, even with tweezers. The overall impression? Just OK. It looks like a cheap Chinese watch, which probably it is, but that is what I paid for, so I can't complain. If you live in Canada, there is a month waiting for delivery. I'm not sure it was worth the wait for this particular watch, maybe for others. Also, I got an Invicta warranty, even though this is not an Invicta watch"

modified review This review was modified by 2andFro on January 17 2013 10:25:15 AM

"Very reliable website. Great deals"

"I enjoy receiving daily emails from SharkStores. Often, I forward them to my buddies who have similar interests in men's watches & bracelets (wristbands). The site is efficient and user friendly with quality merchandise for affordable prices. I've made several purchases lately and I'll continue shopping this site."

Rating 8/104/5

"This is the first purchase I did not like! I returned it immediately, the Coach sunglasses were light and cheap looking plastic sunglasses, I returned on the 08 dec and received the refund a month later!!!"

Rating 6/103/5

"Ordering was easy, but it took a long time to get the item I purchased. It took 6 days to ship and 25 additional to receive. Though not responsible for the carriers, I have never waited that long for anything I purchased online. Customer service was fast and polite when I called regarding the wait time, and promised to reship or refund if I did not get my item 30 days after shipping"

"If you want what you order in a timely manner DON'T buy it here! They will take FOREVER to ship, and then respond with "It can take up to 10 days unless we experience a problem""

"Been a fan for years. Finally bought an item from them. Really satisfied with everything about Sharkstore."

"The earring are very delicate and beautiful. I am a happy customer and will order again and again."