SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) Reviews - page 3 - sharkstores.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 6.67/10 4,291 reviews

SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) is not a merchant member
SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (4,295)

"As always, SharkStores exceeded my expectation. The product description was spot on, and the customer service was also great. Thank you SharkStores for providing quality merchandise at an affordable price."

Rating 4/102/5

"The service from Sharkstores was great, the product on the other hand was not. The piece I purchased was much cheaper looking in person and the description led me to believe there would be more precious stones than the literally 2 on there. If I could return it without cost, I would. Definitely will not be purchasing from them again unless I'm 100% sure I know exactly what I'm getting."

"I was referred to Sharkstores from a friend and am so glad he did. I made a purchase and saved alot of money on some watches and even referred another friend to look at some jewelry.

The products are exactly as described and shipped very fast. I signed up for the daily email and will continue to be a customer. Thanks Shark stores.

"Never again! Customer Service lied repeatedly about the shipping date. They didnt even ship for TEN DAYS! The pearl rings were elastic and one was already stretched out and unuseable. BUYER BEWARE!!!"

"I was thrilled with my purchase! This watch was better looking than what I expected."

Rating 8/104/5

"SharkStores sent toe warmers in a reasonable amount of time. Product had limited usefulness for me. I am trying to use tips from amazon on this product. Hopefully they will work stronger and longer than my 2 previous tries. I take my son to ice hockey and it is real cold there."

"Packaging was great. Great bracelets"

modified review This review was modified by Enchantershark on March 03 2013 01:16:13 PM

"My wife loved this necklace. Great deal for excellent quality. Very fast shipping in a nice gift box."

"It was great service I got the item in great condition I will definitely shop with Sharkstores again"

modified review This review was modified by skirtane on February 01 2013 10:54:40 AM

"The wonder watch box, left me wondering why I paid for this box. I wasn't impressed!!!"

"Love the watch. Wish I'd have bought more at the price. Large face, easy to read, looks like the bracelet will last a long time as it is segmented. Would definitely buy again for gifts especially!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Very professional and quick delivery."

modified review This review was modified by renegade182 on February 01 2013 09:50:43 AM

"Great product! Received in about 7 days"

"Now that I am wearing glasses, I enjoy the larger face and distinctive orange markings. It contrasts well with the dark background. The strap is very comfortable. The links it has makes it feel very giving and lays well across my wrist. I really enjoy this watch."

"I LOVE this necklace!!!! It is even more prettier than it was online and it is true to size. I get so many compliments on it. I'm so glad i ordered it!"