Stores > SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark)
  • SharkStores (Di

Voice your opinion! Review SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) by clicking a star below.
2013-08-30

"The earrings are pretty but the post that goes through the ear is so wide, I can't wear them. Someone with larger holes in their ears may be able to wear them."

2013-08-30

"Good price...fast delivery! Items ran small though."

2013-08-30

"Not the greatest experience. It took them 12 days to ship my item! I emailed them twice about it and they said that they were still waiting for the items to get to them. Why would you be selling a product that you do not have on hand? Also, the product does not have a UL rating on it and this was not specified on their site when I bought this. I am wondering if the product were to catch fire at someones house wether they would be held resposible!"

2013-08-30

"Great sunglasses for a great price!"

2013-08-22

"It is a very good watch . Good price, I really like it."

2013-08-21

"The sunglasses were exactly as promised, and I was very
happy with the transaction.

2013-06-16

"Only charged my smartphone to less 1/3. Was going to return it after 2 days but didn't have packaging any longer. The item must be returned in the original packaging or it will be rejected. All particulars of the item must be included in the return (tags, stickers, accessories, etc.). Looks like I am stuck with junk! Don't buy if you think you'll fully charge your phone. If you do, save all your stickers and plastic wrap! I probably got a lemon. It happens."

2013-06-05

"Quick shipping, excellent products & prices"

2013-06-03

"SharkStores ALWAYS has new and exciting items on sale for every member of the family and every purpose. I love how cheap they are, and get excited to see the new deals every day! SharkStores is one of the first sites I go to every single morning.

I recently bought some women's Villager Sunglasses for only $5 and am SO happy I did! They are exactly as described and such a bargain!

2013-06-03

"I opened these earrings on my way to work.I was in shock when I saw how beautiful they were. I took them in the office and showed them off to all. The next day, of course, I wore them. They are remarkably worth every penny."

2013-06-02

"Shipping is variable. Item hasn't come yet but fingers crossed"

2013-06-02

"Excellent product for an excellent price. It arrived very quickly as well."

2013-06-02

"I was very pleased with my glasses they looked great on me"

2013-06-02

"Awesome product. Pretty great deals."

2013-06-01

"I was so happy to chance upon Shark Stores! Checkout for my two pairs of colored headphones was easy, the price was excellent, and shipping was super speedy! My son loves his new headphones and so do I. All around it was a great shopping experience and I will definitely be back!"

Share SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark)'s store rating

SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!