SharkStores (DCoupons

"Good price...fast delivery! Items ran small though."

modified review This review was modified by dyanne1020 on August 30 2013 09:55:22 AM

"Not the greatest experience. It took them 12 days to ship my item! I emailed them twice about it and they said that they were still waiting for the items to get to them. Why would you be selling a product that you do not have on hand? Also, the product does not have a UL rating on it and this was not specified on their site when I bought this. I am wondering if the product were to catch fire at someones house wether they would be held resposible!"

modified review This review was modified by lk311 on August 30 2013 09:39:39 AM

"Great sunglasses for a great price!"

"It is a very good watch . Good price, I really like it."

"The sunglasses were exactly as promised, and I was very
happy with the transaction.

modified review This review was modified by andyz516 on August 21 2013 06:15:49 AM

"Only charged my smartphone to less 1/3. Was going to return it after 2 days but didn't have packaging any longer. The item must be returned in the original packaging or it will be rejected. All particulars of the item must be included in the return (tags, stickers, accessories, etc.). Looks like I am stuck with junk! Don't buy if you think you'll fully charge your phone. If you do, save all your stickers and plastic wrap! I probably got a lemon. It happens."

modified review This review was modified by gkdelisle on June 16 2013 02:39:03 PM

"Quick shipping, excellent products & prices"

modified review This review was modified by Fasthdgirl on June 05 2013 11:12:46 AM

"SharkStores ALWAYS has new and exciting items on sale for every member of the family and every purpose. I love how cheap they are, and get excited to see the new deals every day! SharkStores is one of the first sites I go to every single morning.

I recently bought some women's Villager Sunglasses for only $5 and am SO happy I did! They are exactly as described and such a bargain!

modified review This review was modified by chemjen on June 03 2013 03:57:11 PM

"I opened these earrings on my way to work.I was in shock when I saw how beautiful they were. I took them in the office and showed them off to all. The next day, of course, I wore them. They are remarkably worth every penny."

"Shipping is variable. Item hasn't come yet but fingers crossed"

modified review This review was modified by fangedward90 on June 02 2013 09:12:54 AM

"Excellent product for an excellent price. It arrived very quickly as well."

modified review This review was modified by daseckinger on June 02 2013 07:54:23 AM

"I was very pleased with my glasses they looked great on me"

modified review This review was modified by Toocoolt on June 02 2013 03:48:29 AM

"Awesome product. Pretty great deals."

modified review This review was modified by rockdog58 on June 02 2013 12:15:25 AM

"I was so happy to chance upon Shark Stores! Checkout for my two pairs of colored headphones was easy, the price was excellent, and shipping was super speedy! My son loves his new headphones and so do I. All around it was a great shopping experience and I will definitely be back!"

modified review This review was modified by galaxyreader on June 01 2013 12:47:51 PM

" I really wanted the Red G-Shock. It is not solar powered like my all steel G-Shock, but the red was much cheaper and it says the battery lasts a couple of years. If it is anywhere near as tough as my solar powered that I have worn for the past 6 years without any servicing, I will be very happy. I found the best price here."

modified review This review was modified by eckler2 on June 01 2013 11:31:17 AM

SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SharkStores (DiamondShark, ChronoShark, InvictaShark, AlphaShark, SparkleShark, ShadeShark) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!