Sell N Send Reviews - page 10 - sellnsend.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 183 reviews

Sell N Send is not a merchant member
Sell N Send does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"One of the best online shopping experiences. They have probably the best prices and communication is excellent. The staff is extremely friendly."

"Great Seller , Fast shipping"

"This company offers quality products at a good price. Buy with confidence. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Very easy to use the site, easy to check out, good email confirmation and tracking, very good pricing. Overall good experience. "

"Sell N Send is a great outfit to shop with. Good products and good prices."

modified review This review was modified by Cameraman1949 on December 25 2010 08:52:20 PM

"I have purchased from Sell N Send several times this year. Each and every purchase has been a perfect transaction.
Excellent products, super service, and super fast shipping.

I also appreciate that they only occasionally send emails and then it is announcing something truly special i.e. 70% off or the introduction of a new product. By this I mean a new product on the market and not every new thing they add to their online store like some other stores.

modified review This review was modified by SuZamme on December 22 2010 09:09:15 AM

"Outstanding customer service. I accidentally ordered the wrong case. No problem, they made it right and sent me out the case that I really needed. I will definitely purchase from them again."

"Product was promptly shipped and arrived in good condition and works exactly like described. Very happy with Sell N Send."

modified review This review was modified by tkaster on December 22 2010 09:52:21 AM

"The item I ordered was very competitively priced. It was promptly shipped and was exactly as described. I was very pleased with the email messages that I received regarding the progress of the order. Overall, this was excellent service."

"The Service was exceptional and the communication was great. They ship quickly and use a shipping method that get the product to you quickly. I have ordered from them several times and each time has been the same great experience. I will be ordering from them again."

"I have just got a much better than expected experience with Sell N Send! I placed my camera bag order on Monday Dec.6, and received the bag on Thursday Dec.9. The product is new, and price is the best.
It's only 3 working days for delivery, with free-shipping during this Christmas holiday season. Their fast shipment was really amazing and unbelivable!

modified review This review was modified by Jenny Hotmail on December 14 2010 06:39:11 AM

"I have purchased Lowepro camera bags from Sell N Send. They have the lowest prices, along with fast free shipping. I got a great price on my slingshot 200 camera bag and it is the exact size for the equipment I use to enjoy photography as a hobby, so I went to their website to look for a camera bag for my daughter for christmas because she is starting her own photography company. I found a slingshot 300 at a price that nobody could match. I am very pleased with this retailer and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for photography equipment.

Rodney Myers
Canal Winchester, Ohio

"Quick shipping, bought during thier 20% off site wide Christmas sale!! What more can one ask! Great vendor that I have used before and will use again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Searched for the best price on the web for a Lowe Slingshot 200. The best price I could find was at SellnSend. I was also suprised to find their location was here in CO.
Purchased the pack and met the owners/employees personally. Very nice and honest (which is rare these days, particularly at a great price).
Do business with them, as I would, again.
-John in CO

modified review This review was modified by 80112CO on November 30 2010 01:04:43 PM

"I have been very impressed with both the service and product of the company. First of all they contacted me to see if I really needed the expedited shipping (I didn't)
When I was reviewing the DVD I had a problem with the sound in a spot. I sent an email and had a reply first thing Monday am. Turned out there was a fingper on the DVD (mine) I wiped it and everything was great.
The DVD contents were great.
Will look forward to doing business with this company again!!!