• Address: 6911 216th St SW, Ste A
    • Fax: 866-372-4734

Product & services pricing Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Seattle Coffee Gear had exactly what I wanted and delivered in perfect condition in just a few days. Couldn't be happier with the experience and I'll surely be back!"

"Just received the machine yesterday. Very fast shipping, and a fun site to browse for educational purposes. Definitely recommend so far!"

"A very good group to deal with, and they are local."

"as promised quick shipping"

"great products, fast shipping...thanks"

"I got the product availability and able to purchase it easily"

"fast shipping! will purchase again."

"Just what I expected, one of the best grinders there is. Delivery was on time. "

"Item arrived promptly. Good communications"

"My only complaint with you all is that I received an offer of $5.00 off my order of I beleive $75.00 and so I proceeded and was required to log into my account to check out. Unfortuntely once I logged in you took it away the $5.00 discount offer and only offered a $10.00 of with an even larger purchase so that really was frusterating and I felt doupped to be honest!! I did not have the additional time to waste to call your customer service to get the $5.00 discount, so ended up reducing my order to just get the 3 bags instead of 4 and so you lost a greater sale and left me unhappy with this kind of bait & switch tactic. My feeling, please dont dangle a discount in front of me and the yank it away once I check out!"

"I loved shopping on the Seattle Coffee Gear website. I had LOTS of questions about coffee and coffee gear, and their huge selection of helpful videos gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. They shipped my grinder quickly, and Fedex had it to me in two days, wow.

By the way, I really like the Baratza Virtuoso grinder, just perfect for my needs, thanks. I was skeptical as to whether I would be able to taste a difference between coffee ground with my old blade grinder and the new Baratza burr grinder, but it was like night and day. Now I brew a perfect cup of coffee every time.

Happy trails : )

"great service for a great product, received much quicker than i thought. am looking forward to using the brevelle coffee grinder and experiencing coffee at its best."

"Fast service! Great selection of product. Will definately
be ordering again soon.

"Best prices for espresso makers! Free shipping was a bonus :)"

"Prices comparable to Amazon, but lots of extra perks which I really appreciated, e.g., sample coffee, coffee maker cleaner, filters, and a $20 gift card for future purchases. I was so happy with my coffee pot purchase that I ordered a grinder as well. After making the first few pots of coffee it is so clear to me that you need good equipment to create a consistently great cup of coffee. BTW, I replaced a cuisinart drip coffee maker that I hated from day one. Even though I paid over $100 for the coffee maker it was seriously poorly designed. If you care about having a great tasting cup every time, try the technivorm, it was worth every penny."

Seattle Coffee Gear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Seattle Coffee Gear is not a merchant member
Seattle Coffee Gear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!