Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.73/10 1,475 reviews

Seattle Coffee Gear is a merchant member
    Seattle Coffee Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Seattle Coffee Gear contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

All 1,475 Customer Reviews

"Followed thru well. Thanks"

"Love the videos of products and use/reviews. Helped me choose the right coffee maker for me. Good prices and prompt shipment."

"I was completely satisfied with the value and customer service I received from Seattle Coffee Gear. My espresso machine arrived two days and worked perfectly."

"As always, service was fast and efficient. "

"They have helpful videos on their website with short demos of their products, give friendly, helpful advice over the phone, have very competitive pricing and deliver on or before the expected delivery date. "

"The price was less than Amazon.com, ordering was easy and the delivery was quick"

"Your web site was very informative and the videos quite helpful. My grinder was promptly shipped and arrived when expected. It performed and looked exactly as described. Thanks for all the help in making my decision to purchase the Ascso i-mini espresso grinder. I will be a return customer!"

"Quick delivery free shiping. Great how to videos"

"Awesome. Slow processing for free shipping (2 days). Great product."

"Quick turnaround on our order. Products were well packaged and delivered as promised. Will definitely use again !"

"Seattle gear put together a great package to accompany my Mochamaster and a gift certificate to boot. Free shipping and arrived quickly. This is the first thing I have ever bought from them but will not be the last."

"I was surprised at the delivery time, I expected to be longer. It was very speedy!!

All my items were as shown, as described AND at a Amazing Price!!! Also Packed well with care.

I will buying more items soon from S.C.G. sense I forgot an item.. Oops! :)

"Thank you for your service, it came 5 days after I ordered. I have not been able to get to the designated setup place as of yet. "

"It was very easy to use the web site."

"the rocket espresso cellini machine v2 arrived sooner than i expected - it was easy to unpack and set up - instructions were for the most part clear - i did have to reread several parts. the machine operates smoothly, and this morning i had an excellent breakfast latte. i did have to manipulate the grind of my espresso beans to get a better shot, and i can tell that i'm going to need more practice with this machine for foaming my milk. this machine is far better than my old astoria that finally died, but more demanding of my attention to details in my performance."