• Seattle Coffee
    • Fax: 866-372-4734

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I received what I ordered. That can be a tall order these days. Reviewing items on youtube is phenomenal. Thank You Thank You. Keep up the good work."

"Easy ordering process, excellent video reviews to help me choose my Expresso BES870XL machine, and quick (& free!) shipment. Well done SCG."

"We are very pleased with our new coffee brewer!"

"I always appreciate the expertise and quality of equipment at the store. This time I was hoping for some flexibility in trading in the Rocket tamper that came with my R-58, but no was the answer. In the scheme of things I understand my trade-ins overall are not a reasonable request, but i would suggest sales persons having the understanding and flexibility to make individual decisions to best serve the customer. I just spent 3400.00 and I know that tamper could have been re-sold and I felt more valued as a customer. T"

"great product, fantastic price, very good support. open box but in great condition. fast shipping."

"I've placed a few orders in the past few weeks and have been highly satisfied with every one. They helped me bring my old Expresso machine back to life, and I'll continue to give them my business."

"Glad my husband found Seattle Coffee Gear to provide the products that I need to take care of my Saeco Xelsis."

"Execution of this internet purchase was as professional as one could ever expect. Because of my error, I had to deal with Customer Service and, needless to say, my concern was dealt with in a timely manner by very courteous people, all to my complete satisfaction. Doing business with Seattle Coffee Gear's gracious people could not have been better."

"We have had this exact model overseas so the choice was very simple. Best coffeemaker we ever had and although pricy, worth every penny."

"I'M FROM SEATTLE...SO THE NAME GOT ME INTERESTED RIGHT AWAY! I RESEARCHED THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT FROM THEM AND EVEN WATCHED A PROVIDED VIDEO THEY HAD ONLINE ABOUT THE ESPRESSO MACHINE I WAS INTERESTED IN! HOW COOL IS THAT!! GREAT PRODUCT!,GREAT SERVICE!, GREAT PRICES!!...THANKS SEATTLE COFFEE GEAR!!! :-)

"The machine arrived when promised. It was easy to set up. And I was making delicious expresso straight away. Now I have to teach myself how to make froth.
The ordering process was very easy, too.

"Friendly phone service and really quick delivery."

"Delivered on time. Initial priming a bit difficult but great machine.
M

"Best price and free products to boot! LOVE their video reviews. Customer service was quick and responsive when I had a problem with a defective product. So glad I found them. Can't wait until I give the products I purchased for gifts."

"Great Price! Quick delivery, quoted 7-9 days but arrived in 4. ESAM3300 is making great espresso."

Share Seattle Coffee Gear's store rating

Seattle Coffee Gear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Seattle Coffee Gear is not a merchant member
Seattle Coffee Gear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!