Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10

2016-04-28

The one and only!

"Tons of great stuff. Most of them very good quality. Very reliable shop. I´m especially satisfied with professional approach of customer service staff. They promptly answer every question and provide me with an advice if needed. No problems occured during my order process and in the finale, I was very pleased with the items I recieved. Sammydress is now my one and only choice for online shopping."

2016-04-27

Great Items

"All these b louses fit perfectly.....I highly recommend this site for clothes"

This review was modified by Babycakes44 on April 27 2016 07:15:44 PM

2016-04-27

Affordable and Classy !

"I have purchased many items from Sammydress, mostly evening dresses. I love their styles and colours and shopping online is easy . I always look for outfits ahead of time as flat rate shipping does take a while. But it is well worth the wait. I have received many compliments on all the clothes I have bought from Sammydress.
I always keep checking for new styles too.

This review was modified by MERLE125 on April 27 2016 04:56:51 PM

insider`s choice

"I have ordered merchandize from Sammy Dress on several occaisions and I was never disappointed.
When I dealt with costumer service and received a polite responses. I did receive a credit for a sweater. And all my complaints were addressed and dissolved.

This review was modified by Kroebi66 on April 26 2016 02:17:15 PM

2016-04-26

Poor quality but the issue got solved

"I got this dress that looked so pretty online and to begin with it took forever to arrive and when I got it it was nothing like the picture. Yah it was the same color but it was cheap looking dress. The picture said the dress is coming to the floor and the dress I got it came a little bit higher then my ankles. The size was wrong and even the slit was up to my underwear so it was made horrible with other words. Anyways, I tried returning it and the costumer service finally got back to me and apologized for it and refunded my money somewhere. After all i guess they have a good costumer service. "

This review was modified by Elizabeth17 on June 29 2016 11:44:30 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-26-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your kind updating.
We are glad to know that you satisfied with our service and the solution in this issue.
Customer's satisfaction remains our priority.
Please rest assured that we would try our best to improve our service.
Thank you for your continued support.
If there are any additional problems or further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

Perfect!

"Great items, very similar to the pictures provided, at unbeatable prices! I'm so happy with my purchase, I recommend this website without hesitation."

This review was modified by iamlilyrose on April 26 2016 03:59:09 AM

2016-04-22

Sammydress

"I am very pleased with Sammy Dress. I recently ordered a bathing suit from the site , this was my first online shopping and I can safely say it wont be my last. The customer service is really good- Quick response and regular check ups. The price is low , compared to what I'd spend if I was shopping in my country. I would suggest that you look at the comments and the customer's picture of the product before you make a purchase though."

This review was modified by Arielle123 on April 22 2016 10:33:17 PM

2016-04-21

The glitz and the glam

"I love this website it literally has the cutest outfits, bathing suits, shoes, and tons of other stuff. I ordered a really cute bathing suit recently and I'm in love with it "

This review was modified by Allanis-Hall599 on April 21 2016 05:19:28 AM

2016-04-21

User friendly and affordable

"Had ordered from them few times already in the past year and it's always been a pleasant experience, if there were issues they were dealt with in a timely manner and the process was made as simple as possible from my end. Great customer service.
The products have detailed descriptions and it's easy to tell what size to pick for each one with measurements charts, customers' pictures allow for an even better vision. You know what you order.
I'll keep going back.

This review was modified by lau_m on April 21 2016 04:18:21 AM

2016-04-19

Customer Support

"I have recently had an issue with their support, who acted in a manner unbecoming of customer support.
They recently apologised, however, for their member's behaviour, so I will assume they took steps to ensure that their behaviour is more cordial in the future, so I am adjusting the rating I previously gave them.

This review was modified by DecidedConsumer on April 21 2016 02:44:07 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-19-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Benjamin,

Thank you for updating the review.

Please rest assured that we would learn from this issue and strive even harder to improve the shopping experience for all of our shoppers.

Again, thank you for your continued support.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

Fun and easy to use

"Sammy Dress has a vast variety of clothes to choose from in all shapes and sizes. It is very easy to pick what you like, place an order and process payment. The shipping time is fine and you are kept fully informed of your items progress, any items out of stock that can't be delivered are quickly refunded. When you order, there is a full size and product detail to look at to help make a decision so you can have fun and the order process is easy.

This review was modified by FrankieCat on July 07 2016 01:09:23 PM

2016-04-18

A Great Site for Clothing!

"SammyDress is a great website. They have fast shipping to all locations and cheap prices. The clothing is nice too."

This review was modified by emmymaye on April 18 2016 06:30:46 AM

2016-04-18

Sammy Dress is a great site to shop from.

"Sammy Dress is a great site to shop from. The variety of products they offer is huge and varied. They range from ornaments, to jewellery to clothing (men women and children), shoes, bags, and they even have cosmetics.

I have ordered a number of dresses, false nails, watches, wigs, jewellery and even an umbrella. Every product I have ordered has been great. They look exactly like the pictures and all of the dresses fit really well.

If you are considering ordering from this site there are only two things to keep in mind.
1) Postage takes time, which shouldn’t be a problem if you don’t need the item right way. I don’t have an issue with it as I feel the price of the items outweighs any delay in delivery.
2) Read the description of the items especially with the jewellery. If you do that then you will know exactly what you are getting as nothing is hidden.

Overall I can say that I am very happy with the items I have bought, I have a huge wish list (lol) waiting for me and I have every intention of buying more.

This review was modified by Wendysimba on April 18 2016 02:12:59 AM

2016-04-16

Awesome Service!

"I can say from experience that this website is excellent in receiving orders, and shipping them out as fast as they can! Also, the info given about their products is quite accurate. "

2016-04-15

Cosplay Wigs

"I've got the greatest wigs from this store! Those wigs are just shown as in the pictures from the store, have a nice colour and are perfectly soft. :)

This review was modified by MyuuDesu on April 15 2016 09:03:58 AM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.