Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.13/10 7.13/10

2016-04-08

Amazing service, Amazing product

"I ordered boots from Sammy Dress and a was so pleased at how fast they came, I also had updates on where my package was which was handy because I live in New Zealand. The shoes that I ordered were awesome quality and so comfortable, I had been looking for a pair like this for a while now. I am so happy with the overall service and would recommend Sammy Dress to anyone that wants good quality clothing/footwear at a really reasonable price. "

This review was modified by Rissey91 on April 08 2016 11:32:46 AM

2016-04-08

quality services and plenty of items to choose from

"I have already ordered more than 10 times in SammyDress and I will keep doing it. I love the designs to choose from for all tastes. Then, when items get to my hands I love the quality. Some of them are more than you expect, few of them might be just what you expected. But no bad surprises. In my first order I was very scared because, as I live in far faraway, my orders took a bit more than a month. But, they have been always replying very kind to me and solve every doubt I have, they never leave me on hold or anything. I have tried to buy these type of things in many other websites and the experience is by far not the same. This is the best online store I have ever found for real! Just make sure for your own safety to purchase the tracking number and order insurance, always!"

This review was modified by ILIZA on April 08 2016 09:27:54 AM

2016-04-07

Great affordable products!

"I recently bought my nephew 2 bath products, a hair towel and the other, a shampoo shower cap. The prices and quality are amazing.

The shipping costs and delivery time are great....especially since it shipped to Fiji.

I highly recommend buying from SammyDress.

2016-04-06

Sammy Dress Forever!!!!

"I discovered Sammydress a few months ago, recommended by friends who had an excellent experience. Fantastic!!!! Wide variety of products! Clothes for women, men and children, shoes, bags, accessories, jewelry of all kinds, fantastic fake nails. There are really things for everyone. And the prices are super affordable !!! Each article is accompanied by photographs, descriptions, detailed explanation of sizes. Just do a little attention to buy items that fits perfectly. Many items have free shipping. I received my order in about 10 days !!!! Much less than expected !! and I did not pay anything for shipping and anything for custom clearance!!!! Items are often on sale, and you can get many discounts with your purchases!! I love the clothes I bought: same as the picture, soft, colorful, attention to all details. The site is very organized, and there is also a very functional app!!
I really recommend Sammy Dress to everyone!!! Try it, and you will buy again and again...

2016-04-06

Love love love love love

"Love sammy dress, i am constantly ordering products that arrive in perfect condition, materials on the product is always up to standard, i have more orders on the way ,"

This review was modified by Emma24 on April 06 2016 01:57:51 AM

2016-04-05

Best Birthday Outfit Ever

"After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit I got lucky and stumbled upon Sammydress' website and fell in love with everything they had to offer! Not only was I pleased with the quality of the items I purchased for such a reasonable price, but also with the time in which I received my order. The fit was better than I expected and I GOT SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON MY OUTFIT THAT NIGHT! Will definitely be ordering from here again!"

2016-04-05

Great Store!!1

"Sammydress is a great store, where you can find the best quality and best price, always with the best care."

2016-04-04

Sammy dress is a disgrace

This company is a joke, I ordered over $200 worth of clothing from there to which I did get half of it and the half that I did get every item was see through. It took me over 2 months to sort out getting a refund to which they refused to pay return shipping. And I am still waiting on the refund for the items shipped back. The customer service was appalling and the company is a disgrace. Biggest waste of my time and money and I would never ever reccommend them to anyone. If you know what's good for you don't waste your time!

This review was modified by Tahneshagaskett on May 24 2016 10:25:32 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-07-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Tahnesha,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Please kindly review our warranty and return policy:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm
It is always the customer's responsibility to cover the return shipping fee.
We had resolved this issue through our support center.

Thank you for your kind support.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

2016-04-04

perfect items! thank you sammydress!

"Every time i order from Sammydress i'm so satisfy! the swimwear fit great and the colours are amazing! "

2016-04-03

10/10 would order again!

"I have heard about Asian clothing sites before, like SammyDress, and for a while I only browsed them.

After a while, I decided to place an order. I chose SammyDress because they seemed to have the lowest prices on the items I was interested in. I ordered the following 5 necklaces (order nr. ):

The total cost for my order, INCLUDING shipping to Sweden was $18, which is really low considering the quality of the products. When I got my order, they were indeed of good quality, looked just like the picture, very well packaged, in good condition...basically everything was in order, AND NOW I have five more necklaces to mix into my outfits.

I recommend it!

This review was modified by KittyNyne on April 03 2016 07:24:23 AM

2016-04-03

Good deal

"Great prices for fashionable wear. Orders all arrived on time as stated. Would buy again!"

2016-04-01

Awesome site

"Hi, when i first started checking out the SammyDress they had amazing items for sale. So,I order I've made at SammyDress came in good condition and fit the exact size. Even when the item was out of stock they helped me get a new item for exchange, and they were willing to work with me.
Their point system is also simple and their so many ways you can get points.
The only thing is shipping is a bit slow, but i understand it's international so who else want a item for a low price.

2016-04-01

Surprisingly Nice Natural Looking Wig

"I purchased a wig from Sammydress, "Charming Jet Black Fluffy Medium Curly Side Bang Heat Resistant Synthetic Stylish Wig For Women" and it came back looking exactly like the picture. I could not tell from the picture that it is a lace front. I know nothing about lace front wigs but this wig is worth me figuring out how to wear it. It is very soft and fluffy. Looks natural and I cannot wait to wear it. I have bought other items from this site and have been happy with those products too. I definitely have plans on purchasing more items from Sammydress in the near future."

This review was modified by lawson56 on April 01 2016 06:16:31 AM

2016-03-31

Savvy Sammy Senior Shopper!!

"I found Sammy Dress by an advert on FB. I ordered a swimsuit, 2 bags, and shoes. I LOVE THEM!! Customer service is really quick with any inquiries. I now have my daughters shopping with them. I fully intend to keep shopping here!"

2016-03-31

Love

"i absolutely love this site, I buy all my work clothes and my sons clothes on here have not had any issues, can't wait to buy more!"

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.