Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10

2016-06-26

My experience

"My experience with them was not as bad as everyone says thank god.
I always got my items .
It's takes longer than I expected but I always order in advance of I need my products before and I always get it in time .
Yayyy ... Will give them my support again because I never had a problem with them .
But one thing I had hate the products seems material is not that good .
But I would advise u to read material description and also reviews of others

2016-06-24

COOL SITE

"NICE ITEMS, FAST SHIPPING, GREAT PRICES, EASY CHECKOUT, & GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE! :)"

This review was modified by ahagan26 on June 27 2016 05:41:08 AM

2016-06-24

Hot Sale 3D Looking at The Stars Scenery Print Slimming Round Neck Short Sleeves T-Shirt For Men

"I bought this T-Shirt for my husband. It's awesome, and the size is correct, nice weight stretchy polyester, good stitching, clear and vivid print. arrived 2 weeks from purchase"

2016-06-16

Satisfaction!!!!!

"It's a well organised site, with great prices, nice quality clothes!! I can' t wait re-ordering!!! Ican't wait trying other staff than clothing!!
It;s my sincere opinion and I have no problem sharing it with other people!!

2016-06-15

My cutie bag from the best shop!

"Highly recommend shopping at SammyDress. I found the site when I search on the internet a bag, and had a great time looking something for me. My bag is so cute and I loved it. I was surprised with the quality of the bag, and light green is a pretty color. I'm buying again a new bag and 2 dresses. Anxiously awaiting my shopping!
Really recommend for all people the shop because have high quality, good price, fast shipping and the products are send to many countries.

This review was modified by MFERNANDES on June 16 2016 10:13:27 AM

2016-06-09

MONEY REFUNDED

"After I posted this review-- Sammy Dress responded & refunded my money. I am satisfied w the matter & consider it closed.

This review was modified by Nancygrocciajohnson on June 29 2016 10:12:19 AM

2016-06-07

My purchase on Sammy Dress

"Hello ! This was my first purchase in this store. I was very pleasantly surprised by the huge choice of products. Quick and timely support. The quality of the goods ordered. Speed of delivery. Only the positive imotsii. I will definitely order more in the store. I recommend to do there shopping."

2016-06-07

They do a good job overall

"I'm very pleased with how this company conducts business. Everything I've bought from them was exactly as expected. Overall trustworthy. "

2016-06-03

good quality

"I have a few products from them, and I'm so happy with the quality. I washed them in washing machine, and still are the same. Also the products look the same as the pictures. "

2016-06-03

Good Experience

"I really enjoy the SammyDress website. It is easy to maneuver, when looking for dresses just click dresses and I appreciate that there are so many options for me to narrow my search. I have made several purchases with them and they have really great pricing. The orders are always decent and they arrive in good shape. The shipping because it is international does take a little time and pay attention to the sizing but if you know that going in you'll have a wonderful experience."

2016-06-02

Lots of smiles shopping Sammy Dress!

"I have ordered a number of different items from Sammy Dress over the past few months and I am never disappointed. Great quality and fast shipping. And their customer service is excellent....and we all know THAT is important!
Don't hesitate with ordering from Sammy Dress! You will be smiling too:)

2016-06-02

SammyDress is Perfect

"I made a purchase, after the payment confirmed my request has already been sent, were super attentive, sent pictures of my pack and followed the whole process. Wonderful products and super affordable values."

2016-06-01

amazing

"so i ordered a dress for my bridal shower and it was amazing the quality of the material was not cheap and not see through it was just a described and pictured i will definitely order from this site again"

2016-05-30

Great Company!

"Sammy Dress is a great site to shop from their prices are very reasonable and the products have very good quality. My experiences purchasing from them were satisfying and when i had any queries there customer service was very helpful and on point when it came to rectifying the issue. I would definately encourage you to purchase from them."

This review was modified by Val302016 on May 30 2016 11:08:17 AM

2016-05-29

I got my product of SammyDress

"In the correct time i recieved my palette of concealer and i like it, the package was protected. "

This review was modified by Olgamar on May 29 2016 07:37:02 PM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.