Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sammy Dress by clicking a star below.
2017-08-07

One of the best shops in china

I loved having bought it on sammy dress's website, the products arrived very fast, much faster than on other websites, they are quality products and they came in very well packaged! It sure is one of my favorite stores from now on.

2017-08-05

Affordable price, high quality.

"I have been shopping from sammydress for almost 3 years now and they have never disappointed me. I love their collection which is always new and unique. They have fair prices and the whole team thrive for customer satisfaction. I always get compliments on my dresses."

2017-08-04

"Hey sammydress is an ever more-popular Chinese online fashion shop. It specializes in clothing and accessories, but offers a few interesting items in the Beauty and Home/Lifestyle sections as well. "

2017-08-03

Exelente

"Muy comprometidos, recibí lo esperado y a tiempo, ademas siempre te hacen descuentos por comprar."

qingsstyle's Avatar

Philippines
2017-07-26

Affordable and Good Quality Products

"I had a great shopping experience with Sammydress.com, the site is easy to navigate and there are a lot of clothes to select. As per the items, I never had a bad experience with all the items that I got. All the clothes are in good condition and in good quality. Keep up the good work!"

2017-07-22

J'adore Sammy Dress ....

"C'était la première fois que j'achetais SammyDress et
je suis incroyablement satisfait du service et du produit.
J'ai acheté une blouse et il s'intègre parfaitement,
la taille est complètement précise et la couleur est incroyable.
Je prévois déjà mon prochain achat sur cette merveilleuse boutique en ligne.
L'expédition a également été très rapide - et gratuite!
N'hésitez pas à vérifier SammyDress parce que leur service est haut et les prix sont justes et bas.

2017-07-21

Otimo site!

"Eu já comprei três vezes neste site(Orders No.: M1704021648017757; M1704012057337129; M1607061750128857) e nunca me decepcionei. As seções sobre os tipos de produtos são bem organizadas e tem muita variedade. Os produtos sempre são entregues dentro do prazo e quando eu precisei de ajuda eles me responderam rapidamente. Adoro esse site e vou comprar e indicar sempre! Ótimo custo benefício. "

2017-07-21

Addicted

"Since November 2016, I have placed thirteen orders with sammydress and I am still a happy customer. Clothes, bags, jewelry, I have touched all. To be honest, I am very satisfied with my purchases. It happened that I had some problems with sizes mainly with pants which were resolved promply and positively. Customer service is always nice, professional and friendly and I had never have problem with refund. The quality was what I expected for the cost. The only downside is shipping cost is somewhat high."

2017-07-20

satisfação

"Sammy dress é um site ótimo para se fazer compras. Além de ser confiável, eles são super atenciosos com os consumidores em qualquer coisa que eles precisem. Sou do Brasil e não tenho nenhum problema em comprar lá. "

2017-07-20

Sammy Dress

"Sammy Dress has always been a reliable one stop shop for me and my family. We love it because it's always up on the latest fashions and trends from kids toys to a beautiful summer dress. Choose Sammy Dress and you won't be disappointed. :D"

2017-07-19

Delightful

"I love all purchases they always put effort into any situation I might have and they resolve it so swiftly in a orderly matter."

2017-07-17

Sammydress sells the best and their shipping s faster

"Excellent Quality and shipping"

I like it

" My experience with sammydress is perfect , i found all styles , good quality .the custmer service very helpful. Once I returned a dress because I do not love the color, I got my rufund fast and easy."

Excellent Company to buy from

I have had nothing but great service from Sammydress and I decided to share this with other potential buyers.
It says on each item that is advertised, what expected processing time is and usually takes 2 weeks to a month to receive as is shipped overseas from North America. In my experience it has always been well worth the wait.
I've ordered many things and have always been very happy with my purchases with good quality for the price and I order 2 sizes larger then North American sizing.
I would recommend Sammydress as being an honest and reliable Company to buy from.

Good quality

"Everything on the Sammydress website is clear and easy to work with. The quality is MUCH BETTER than i expected considering they are very affordable. The only fault i have with Sammyderss is that the Shipping rates are VERY expensive, but other than that i am happy with them."

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.