Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.99/10 5.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.90/10 5.90/10

"I always buy online. But this store has the best prices. Their shipping is fast. For now, I received only one product. But everyone who bought it already arrived in Brazil. The customer service is also very good. Besides the price, the shipping is also cheaper than other stores."

"Sammydress is priced very reasonably, for good quality clothes. I love earning points to use as a discount for the store, and I frequently check for new items. Ships fast for overseas too! I love the site a lot. ;D"

"Sammydress offers an excellent selection of clothes and shoes. Every item I have received is quality, although I have had some complications with the sizing and shipping. Expedited shipping takes 2 weeks and for a store/boutique owner using them it can be frustrating. They've always tried to accommodate me otherwise. As for the sizing, I've experienced that you must order one size up and often if the item is popular that size can be unavailable for quite some time. Like I mentioned earlier, the items I have received were of great quality and I would definitely refer them to others. "

"The items that I ordered were of good shape and quality. The clothes fit very nice and are extremely comfortable and I just love wearing the leggings out or just around the house."

"Just for starters I love shopping at Sammy dress, they have the cutest styles of cloths, shoes, accessories to choose from! Also with their prices who could complain? I recommend them to all of my friends who love doing there online shopping!!

Loyal Customer
BooGQueen

"I had a good shooing experience on Sammy Dress, Almost everything was fiting just right, even if I am someone who's not having easy mensurations (I am very short, and I do have women curves).

Also, when I had questions, the online chat with them is just the perfect help you need, and it goes very fast . And when you write them an email, they always answer you in shorts delais.

"I have ordered a couple of items from SammyDress.com and absolutely love everything Ive received so far! It does take a couple weeks to get in the mail, but for the price and the quality of the item, the wait is deff. worth it!!"

"I ordered a handbag from Sammy Dress and it was delivered in only two weeks. The handbag is beautiful, high quality, and did not cost me a fortune. I really have to say it is the best handbag I own and I own many. My husband calls me a handbag nut. I know I will be shopping more at the Sammy Dress website. They have so many great designs at prices so low I can get many items for my money. This is the best website I have ever found. "

"I take my order in the wright made and the article is soo good all think is positive and realistic...same on the foto in the shop"

"I've bought 4 necklaces on Sammydress and I've received them after few weeks. The customer service is very efficient and the necklaces are just perfect for their prices!! I think I'll buy there again very soon!!"

"I bought a beautiful dress from Sammy Dress about two weeks ago. I got it in the mail yesterday (November 13, 2014) and I instantly fell in love! It fits me so well and I am so happy. It isn't too short and makes me look and feel so pretty! Since my bust is on the large side, I was a bit skeptical. But when I put it on it fit so well and even makes my breast look smaller and not that noticeable. I am going to wear this dress on Thanksgiving with a pair of black heeled booties and tights :D Sammy Dress is a great online site. I will DEFINITELY be purchasing something in the near future."

"What I really liked about sammydress was the customer service. There is an online chat available and they reply to your queries also very quickly. Really good service and great products."

"He comprado varios productos, de los cuales el 100% ya fue despachado y he recibido algo más del 50% de ellos. De estos, los primeros que recibí: todo ok, buenos productos, conforme en general. Sin embargo, el último que recibí: el diseño no es igual al de la foto. Estoy a la espera de solución y espero esta sea pronta y satisfactoria. A pesar de esto debo calificar como buena experiencia en general comprar en sammydress; igual espero no tener inconvenientes con los productos que me falta recibir :) ... Mi recomendación a los futuros compradores: siempre preferir productos que tengan evaluación de compradores anteriores, son una gran guía. Por lo mismo, si compras, haz saber tu opinión sobre el producto!"

"I love their styles and prices for the clothing. "

"I have had a very positive experience with Sammy Dress. I love the coat I ordered from them, it is warm and stylish, exactly how it was advertised. I will be ordering more from Sammy Dress in the future."

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,900 merchant members.