Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10

"WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN IF THEY CANNOT GET THERE SHIPPING AND PROCESSING TOGETHER.
I have been WAITING!!! I have MESSAGED!!! Told that my order was ready and everything was THERE!! That it would be shipped in the next day, and guess what ITS STILL NOT!! >:( If this website doesnt ship my order soon I will be contacting a friend for what I can do next legally!! Very frustrated and feel SCAMMED!

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

“Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 4 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.
Please don't worry,your order is ready for shipping at present,you will receive the tracking NO.soon to follow up the status.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service””

"dresses are really nice. customer service is also great. I will keep shopping with sammy"

"I haven't had any trouble from them so far - it just takes a bit longer because it's shipped internationally with a slower speed, but you can choose shipping speeds upon ordering. I have recently ordered 2 more items from them, and hopefully, it'll be good too!"

"i really like this page, the cloth is so nice, with a very low price....they great!

the shipping is not so good, i bought like 6 things, they send it in two packages the first with 4 thing, and the other just whit 1 coat. I have to wait like a mouth when i recive 1 (is normal that, considering distance to Chile) but i still waiting for the other with 5 things.
Considerating this, is a little expensive the shipping. if you think in the cost and benefit.

When i recive the packages less, i will buy again

"I had a really good experience shopping at sammydress.com. I received my items within the time I was told and their customer service was great. They dealt with my complaints and queries really well. I highly recommend others to shop here as their products are of good quality. "

"The customer service is great and the clothing is great too. They don't lie about shipping estimates. Shipping does depend on the weight of the package, but it's worth it in my opinion. I shop here all the time and have never been disappointed."

"I ordered a pair of shoes from this site in June. Payment was made but it seemed to be taking a while to process. I became concerned so I sent an e-mail to follow up to ensure that I placed the order correctly. I received a response from Customer Service that the shoes were out of stock and they gave me a restock date. I did not mind waiting, I just think they should have indicated the item was out of stock at the time I ordered, instead of me having to inquire. Anyway, the restock date came and I checked again and I was given another restock date. I was a bit frustrated but I decided I would wait it out. My shoes did finally arrive, however, they were a completely different shade of yellow than I was expecting. On the website, the shoes shown are regular yellow, but the shoes I received are fluorescent yellow. I am a bit dissatisfied, but there's nothing I can do about it now. It was a fairly o.k. shopping experience, I just can't say for sure if I will shop with them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

“Dear mrsJ2015,
Thank you for your review ,and we are very sorry for all the inconvenient we caused .
Regarding your order, we have shipped it out ,the tracking number is RS137730266NL ,we can track it in http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RS137730266NL .As the history ,you have signed in the package in 8-Aug ,please kindly check it .
Please submit help tickets in our website if you have any other problems .We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.
Kindly Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"i had ordered some shoes at sammy, and i received it in very good shape and just exactly what i wanted. thanks to sammy. "

"I ordered a leopard cardigan and the shipping was so fast I got it in 12 days I absolutely love it and can't wait to wear it! Good quality and affordable the sizing does run small they are Asian sizes but there is a converter and chart on the Web page so you can see what size u need"

"DO NOT BUY FROM SAMMYDRESS!!!!! I ordered from here and paid for express shipping which is supposed to be 3-5 business days. A month later I still haven't received anything. They said they posted it and gave me some bogus tracking number, they then proceeded to tell me they are out of stock and apparently posted part of my order in 3 separate parcels, do not trust this website, it is a scam."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

“Dear reviewer260,
Regarding your order, we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Kindly Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I bought from Sammydress 2 times, I think the prices are really low, and the quality is good, I really love the bags!! and the jewerly, I will keep buying from them."

"I bought from Sammydress 3 times and the products are really good and the price too. Before you buy just pay attention on the material and size of the clothes."

"It is a great site with a variety of products at very cheap prices.

Be careful with the stock of the items, because you would wait A LOT of time for the shipping!!

"I really enjoy shopping at sammydress.com,because it seems to have everything I have always wanted in good quality and most of all,the prices are so low and affordable."

"I've had an overall nice shopping experience with SammyDress. There are loads of funny and original jewelry pieces and other stuff for low prices."

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.