Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sammy Dress by clicking a star below.
2017-04-12

Everything perfect

"Rapid delivery and excellent merchandise, I'm very satisfied. Thanks"

ohsoquiet's Avatar

USA
2017-04-10

Be a smart consumer and you'll love Sammydress too!

"I have ordered from Sammydress many times over the last several years. The quality and customer service has only gotten better over time. If you're a smart consumer and pay attention to sizing (use the measurements given rather than your normal size, since the sizing varies from piece to piece) and material (I tend to gravitate toward cotton/cotton blend/chiffon and avoid polyester items, but occasionally they're cute too), and order shipping with a tracking number, you can find fantastic items for amazing prices. I've revamped a lot of my wardrobe with adorable, trendy pieces for a fraction of the price I would have paid elsewhere! Plus customer service is quick, helpful, and warm. They've been really helpful to me whenever I've had issues with my orders or questions.

Love Sammydress!

2017-04-07

Nice

"Have great selection of products and great customer service "

2017-04-06

I recommend this store

"I love buying at this store.I have bought numerous about of items from this store and they have exceeded my expectations.

They have great quality,reasonable prices ,very good shipping speed and excellent customer service team.
If you are looking a place to shop stop here .You won't regret your decision.

2017-04-03

Recomendo!

"Muito bom! Excelente! Gostei muito! Super recomendo!"

2017-04-02

A zero wouldn't even suffice.

"2 months I have been waiting for my item. That's 3 times as long as the maximum time they give for a parcel to arrive.

I was so very looking forward to take this item on holiday but that is now not happening. Tried to 're-imburse' me by giving me 4$ on their website, as if i would ever use them again.

Do NOT use them. The items looks fabulous on the webiste but it seems thats the only place you'll ever see them

Rep reply posted Apr-04-2017

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Saskia,

Thank you for your review.

For the shipping option that you have chosen, unfortunately there is no international tracking number available. However, the estimated shipping time is still valid regardless of tracking number availability.

We have sent a message to you with solutions. Please log in your account and check it.

Thank you.
Sammydress Customer Service Center”

2017-03-31

perfect

"Hi, I bought a blazer, a shirt, a shirt and some shorts, everything perfect, the size goes well, and the clothes are of quality. The blazer is also beautiful and modern, and the shorts are perfect sizes, I am very happy and I will continue to buy here."

2017-03-31

Fashion

"I love buying at the sammydress store, great quality and great prices. Outside it arrives super fast here in Brazil. Highly recommend. Shop super diversified meeting from wigs to accessories."

2017-03-29

Excellent

"Customer service is professional. Shipping was very fast, packaging was very nice, product were in good condition when I received it. Very good quality of the products I bought. And it's true to size, just as it's seen on the site. Refund for some of my product was very simple and no stress. Got the money easily. Overall I really liked the experience."

Chnatale's Avatar

Secrétaire
2017-03-28

Sammy Dress the BEST .... i love !!!!

"Honnêtement, non seulement les sélections sont fantastiques, il y a beaucoup à choisir et les ventes sont difficiles à battre! La réponse du service à la clientèle est très rapide et ils s'efforcent de résoudre le problème et de laisser les clients heureux. Jusqu'à présent, j'ai du annuler une commande (qui étaient mon erreur) ont été résolus rapidement!
Je vous recommande grandement Sammy Dress !!!!!

2017-03-26

What a great place to shop. So much variety and very good prices.

"I have always received first class customer service from Sammy staff; they are attentive and deal with any inquiries promptly.

You do need to watch clothing sizes, though, as their 'XL' sizes are quite smaller than other western countries, even if the measurements seem right. I have found their 5XL to be more like a New Zealand 3XL.

2017-03-24

Great website

"All products so good packaging also good quality so good I order many products I got at time delivery on time "

NishRR's Avatar

Calgary, Alberta
2017-03-21

Really great!

"Awesome experience and had no issues."

2017-03-20

Get There!!!

"I have to say sammydress surprised, I was refered by a friend but I must say they don't disappoint. Very affordable, tons of discounts, high quality material I mean normally I would be cautious but even with receiving a few products smaller than I expected I'm still in love with these guys. A MUST SHOP STORE, don't forget to refer a friend for free products (it works lol)"

2017-03-20

Brilliant place to shop!

"Great prices and great clothes. Perfect fit every time. Excellent customer service and easy to navigate the site.
I'll shop again and again.

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.