Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.98/10 4.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.26/10 6.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"I really love sammy dress the best clothes for the best price! I love the dresses, blouses and handbags theres like a million of everything best online store!"

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. SURE WISH I WOULD HAVE READ ALL THE REVIEWS ON THEM. RIPPED ME OFF !!! I PLACED A $60 ORDER I NEVER RECEIVED. AND HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! THEY LIED AND SAID THE REFUNDED ME.HOWEVER NO REFUND... NOW NO COMMUNICATION. WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!! PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!! "

"Awful. Missing item, they didn't bother to tell me and didn't even mention it until I emailed and inquired about it. Only then did they "offer" a refund. The dress is extremely poorly sewn aside from fabric quality. The seams puckered wrong, sizing is all wrong, fabric/lace leading to the zipper was all stretched out of shape. The prices are actually quite high if you count the shipping and the items are definitely not worth whatever "cheap" price you think you're paying.

I did not get an email for solution as the rep in the reply would have suggested.

“Dear sir,

Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
For the issues you mentioned,we will send you an email,hope you can tell us the details and take some photos so that we can check and give you a better solution.
Please don’ t worry,once we confirm the issues which might be caused during the time of shipping,we will resolve ASAP.
Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered 6 pieces from Sammy Dress in late January 2015 and I received them today (about a month later). I expected the shipping to take a while, since I didn't pay to expedite and a month surpassed my expectations. I received a tracking number within a few days of ordering and was able to track through Canada Post. They also sent me an image of my package ready to post, which really gave me peace of mind.

The clothes themselves are exactly what I ordered and fit well! The quality is nothing amazing but the price was so low, I'm amazed that it all looks so good!

The clothes I ordered were a little bit stretchy or in a looser style because I know there are fit issues with buying from Chinese sites, and the strategy paid off because nothing fits poorly at all.

I probably wouldn't order from Sammy Dress if I had a hard to fit body or if there was a special occasion I needed my items in time for, but I think I'll definitely be recommending the site to my friends in the future!

"Ordered on January 3, it's now February 24 and no delivery. Luckily I used PayPal and should be able to get my money back. The seller did respond to dispute opened through PayPal only to say keep waiting. "

“Dear Steven ,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
Your order is on the way at present,as it’s flat rate shipping with unregistered mail you chose before,the shipping time is slower than other shipping method,please kindly wait for it patiently.
We will send you an email for the details, please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Again, I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.
We will learn from this and strive even harder to improve the shopping experience for all of our shoppers. We want to make Sammydress a great place that provides the best possible experience for every one of our customers.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I love sammydress! Everything I have order has been exactly what its shown on the website! I will totally recommend shopping here. You can find the same thing fror other store here for less !"

"I really liked to buy Sammy Dress!!! I got a full order and excellent quality.I like that the site has a lot of beautiful and original things.
I chose a couple of things for next order.
Thank U !! Keep up the good work !! Great site !!

"My order arrived quick and merchandise was of very good quality. Prices are awesome. I would definitely order again"

"I am actually surprised by so many negative comments here. I was hesitant to make a purchase at first and kept looking through various Asian-based fashion websites, but I chose SammyDress because a lot of the customers actually posted pictures of themselves in these outfits and many had their personal measurements posted too, so I used that as reference when selecting sizes.

The shipment came a lot faster than I had expected, to be honest. And I received all items ordered. I expected to see a lot of missing buttons or loose string here and there, as well as thin material, but all 4 of the items that I ordered were pretty much perfect. So that was a relief!

And I took the site's measurements into consideration and all of the clothing items fit me quite well. I'm on the petite size, so the hem of the dresses weren't obscenely short on me.

All in all, I had a good first purchase, no matter how nervous I was to begin with. I'll definitely order with them again. Though shipping can be expensive!

"They are the worst, i placed an order more thsn 4 weeks agobut still i hhaven't received nothing keeping in mind i paid almost to 50 dollars for shipping. 2cweeks ago i got an email about a partial shipping and i was told to request for a refund after 3 days, its 2 weeks done the line and am still adking for my refund. I totally regret shopping from this site.I advice all of you not to buy nnothing from this scammers."

“Dear xoxo123,

We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Yes,your order was shipped out separatly. We checked that your first parcel with tracking#RS291230960GB had been picked up by yourself, please see the details on the site http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RS291230960GB.
For the remain items, if you are not willing to wait,we will certainly refund for your request,please don’t worry,we won’t charge the items which were not shipped out.
Once again, I want to restate our apology to the customer for their experience. We are responsible for this and we will work hard to resolve this issue for them and to prevent it from occuring again in the future.
We are going to reach out to apologize in a more personal way, and to offer an accommodation as thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Do not order from this company. Breaking US law according to Federal Trade Commission. No labels with size, materials, care instructions country of origin. They will not respond to me. The phone number given is not a real number. My credit card company is in the process of getting my money back. Company won't even give return instructions or RMA number. Part of order was backordered. I cancelled that portion and they say they have no response from me and they are now shipping it. I have all correspondence. Keep every bit of correspondence with their company. Hopefully you used a credit card. If you used paypal direct from your bank account, good luck. I used paypal but with my credit card. I WILL get a full refund since the company has not responded to inquiries by this crappy company who are thieves. "

“Dear fschon,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
For the issues you mentioned,we need to explain:
We have clear size chart of every product on our website and clear warranty policy on the site http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm,so the problems you mentioned was definitely not existed,please kindly see the details again.
We will send you an email for a solution, please check in time.
We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I put significant value into style and clothing choices, as I have developed them as a way to express myself. I have a tendency to lean towards the quirky, cute, and unusual, and I usually find what's on the racks to be mediocre and generally unsatisfying, ESPECIALLY regarding price. Luckily I stumbled upon SammyDress, which pretty much takes care of all of my worries. They're ridiculously affordable and don't have your typical selection of everyday clothes, and I find myself utilizing their "favorite" feature pretty often. The only downside is that since I live in the US, shipping can take up to a few weeks so I really have to plan ahead. But hey, more excuse to stop putting off getting my hands on that "just in case" outfit, right? Especially with those prices!"

"I ordered 3 xxl shirts before Christmas. I received two of the three after Christmas which was ok because I knew that in advance. However, when I got the package only two of the three were in it and they did not fit. Make sure you read the return policy before you order. IF they get the package back you MAY receive a partial credit. So I ended up giving my young neice who wears about a size 6 in adult clothes these 2xxl shirts. When I tried to inquire about the third shirt I got an email back that said they received my query, then I get another one say the server is down. What a joke. No shirts that fit, missing one shirt and no way to reach customer support. The online chat is only before ordering, if you have a problem afterwards you can't reach them at all. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

“Dear dhart-79236,
We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.
For the issues you mentioned,we are not sure if the Asia size you chose was not fit.
But,for your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.
We will send you an email for the details,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.
We want to extend our apologies to you regarding your issue, we will work hard to ensure it is resolved to your satisfaction.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I enjoy sammydress! But if I don't get the one order I ordered this week or next week, we're gonna have some problems."

"Nice clothing, very good prices, shipping took a little while, but they said it was going to."

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,888 merchant members.