• Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.39/10 5.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10

2015-07-22

"i loved all my items i just wished i picked a bigger size. after a wash my dress got a little tight an unable to wear "

2015-07-22

"This site is bullshit! I ordered a shirt over a month ago and even paid extra for a tracking number. I did not receive a tracking number OR my order. And I cannot get a hold of anyone to get my money back!!!!! DO NOT EVER ORDER FOR THIS WEBSITE!!!!!"

Rep reply posted Jul-22-2015

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear natashaaaaa7,

I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

We're very sorry for your concerns and the issues you have raised.

Please kindly follow your order here https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LN048770609CN
It was delivered in your local mailbox, have you received it?

We are also upset at the customer's dissatisfaction and want to ensure they are perfectly satisfied with their experience. We need to identify where the disconnect was so we may prevent it from happening again.

We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience. We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.

Kind regards
Sammydress Customer Service

2015-07-22

"I just love shopping at Sammy Dress. The store has just about everything you need in clothing apparel and accessories. All of the products that I have bought from them are beautiful. I buy from Sammy Dress often from shirts to purses and belts, etc. The products fit perfectly and looks great on me. "

2015-07-22

"I have shopped at different but very similar website stores from China but this store is the best one for sure. Most of the items that i have purchased were of a pretty good material for the price. Shipping was a LOT faster than the other stores as well. On my previous order, i wanted to replace a jumpsuit with a twinset right after i have submitted the payment so i contacted Sammy Dress and not only did they contact me back quickly, but they were also very patient, professional, and helpful in replacing my item. I can definitely say that i recommend Sammy Dress over other website stores based in China!"

2015-07-22

"I am very please so far with Sammy dress. My correspondence with them is very timely, quick to respond and my order products are of great quality. I am so hooked on Sammy dress. "

2015-07-22

"Sammydress is really good including the cheap items. The only thing that is about sammydress is the shipping , it can be kinda expensive. If u need help they have an excellent support system that can track it order."

2015-07-22

"I have been a keen online shopper for a quite a while now but I must admit that Sammy Dress has given me the most outstanding customer service experience. Despite being situated in the far east, my orders always arrive in time.

Recently I had a delayed order and a size default but the way they handle my complaint was quite outstanding. I will therefore recommend this store to everyone. Great products at very competitive rates!"

2015-07-22

"I had a very good experience with Sammydress! It was my first time buying from a cheap site and it was risky but the result was worth it!They were good quality products and they fitted me well! I would definately buy again and the things arrived in almost 20 days and i live in Greece!!! Not to mention that the Support Center replied to all my questions as a beginner and helped me a lot!"

2015-07-21

"Sammy Dress is a great site with tons of Options and a whole lot of variety! They sale tons of stuff that I would wear! The shipping takes a while but its totally worth the wait, totally will tell my friends about their great prices and website!"

2015-07-21

"I made an order with sammydress and chose the flat rate shipping and within one week i had received my order, this was my first time to make an order and i was surely not expecting the excellent service i received, customer service always answered my queries very fast and also did follow up and i can say they are the best online store ever."

Boston, United States
2015-07-21

"I was pleased with my order. Quickly delivered, so that it was not necessary
long. Thank you very much, I will definitely come to you for new clothes."

2015-07-20

"I bough a swimsuit recently and I wasn't expect to be so pleased with it, my experience with SammyDress is really good, they shipped fast my order (I live in Mexico and within 15 days my order arrive) and my product has really good quality. I love their website because it has really good references and reviews of their products that are helpful when buying.
And their costumer care center is really nice too! I will recommend this site to my friends."

2015-07-20

"Rien a redire,plusieurs commandes déjà effectués ,jamais déçue. les robes sont toujours superbes. "

2015-07-20

"Sammydress is a website that sells: clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories. All of their items are beyond affordable! Their clothing and footwear for females are primarily designed for petite women, which I personally love as a petite woman myself. I've ordered several items: jeans, dresses, skirts, jewelry, hats, and shirts are all among the things i've bought in the past. Sizing seems to be the trouble most customers have, but the size charts are explicitly labeled, and error in size is mainly due to customers measuring themselves incorrectly. Clothes from Asia run smaller since their people have naturally smaller figures. Since the items come from overseas the shipping is a bit pricy (determined by weight), and does take longer (normal shipping from Asia in general is 7days, so their greater shipping time isn't surprising). However, I've never had any problems with receiving any of the items i've ordered in the past. The customer service is direct, quick and professional. I once had to change the address for an order, and the company got back to my concern very quickly and resolved my issue. Overall, I've enjoyed my experience with sammydress and will definitely order from them again. "

2015-07-20

"My experience with Sammy Dress overall has been excellent. I received my items much quicker than other websites (ie. aliexpress); at times I do not receive my items from these site. But with Sammy Dress I can track the shipping and see exactly where it is. Customer service has since fixed my issue with my purchases so I have no complaints thus this far (even though the error was on my part of ordering the incorrect item)!! Being that the pricing is fairly cheap you cannot expect more than the quality that you're getting. The sizing is fine as you may have to go up one size if you have voluptuous curves, but other than I will continue to shop with them. I especially love their accessories...cannot get enough of it!"

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.