Stores > Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

2016-03-26

Tres bonne boutique pas chere!

"Je recommande ce site qui propose de tres bons articles de mode pour hommes et femmes, les prix sont plus que raisonnables, les delais de livraison ont bien ete respectes, j'ai recu mon colis au bout de 24 jours or sur le site c'etait marque entre 15 et 30 jours... Vivement l'arrivee des lunettes que j'ai commande et c'est sur que je n'hesiterai pas a reshopper chez eux... "

This review was modified by anasovic on March 26 2016 03:35:38 AM

2016-03-25

One of my favourite online store!

"I love this site! They have many choices! I can get every type of clothes I want with a really low price. I have ordered from them several times and will continue to order from them!"

Satisfied with Sammy

"We are very satisfied with our order from Sammy Dress! We got what we had wanted and the quality is very well made.
From the sweaters, shirts, and shorts, to other odds and ends we picked up it's all holding up.
Friends thought the quality would be bad, or that the sizes would be off, but the quality is great and if you go by the sizing charts they have, you'll do great!

Also, their customer service is great!

Very Satisfied Customer

"Shopping on sammydress.com has been wonderful. I don't have any complaints. The products are very good quality for the price you pay. I am a customer for life.

This review was modified by DatDiva on March 25 2016 04:02:09 PM

great experience

"I recently made a purchase at the web store "sammydress" and had an amazing experience.
Absolutely recommended.
The item arrived on time I got a value for money.

2016-03-25

I'm absolutely fan of Sammydress website!

"I discovered Sammydress by researching on the internet and after spending the first order, I was totally surprised by the quality of products but also communication. I have placed several orders and I intend to order from this site again and again. I love this site!"

2016-03-25

shopping is my favourite addiction...

"Shopping from Sammy dress its so much pleasurable because their products are not only cheap but their quality is also very unbeliveable good, my boyfriend have been the first ordering shoes and they are so oo good and so comfortable. It.s just a best site for shopping, you get discounts, you get quality and a good service."

2016-03-25

Every purchase is a conversation starter!

"I have only had a positive experience purchasing from Sammy Dress! Everything has been well worn and they carry such a unique and STYLISH selection of items, from classics to trend setters. I am really impressed with how speedy their customer service is- whether you need to inquire about product specific details or about your order status/shipment it has always been just a few hours wait for a response, sometimes minutes even! I have built a new wardrobe taste because of my purchases from Sammy, and I feel not only confident but like I scored a great deal on something that looks 3x more expensive than it actually was!"

This review was modified by noctem09 on March 25 2016 12:49:17 AM

Glam Hair

"I purchased a few wigs from Sammy Dress and they are absolutely fabulous!!! I love the look and feel and have received many compliments on them"

This review was modified by Lilcarm56 on March 24 2016 11:03:36 PM

**** Swimsuit Covers

"This company is a amazing! The delivery was fast, and all of the items were as expected. The pictures provided online matched up really well with the finished product. The professionalism is impressive within the company. I ordered some swimsuits and cover ups, and they were perfect for the bargain. Good quality and a good price! "

This review was modified by xaviera.leon1 on March 24 2016 08:48:41 PM

Greatest online store

"Sammy dress is the best online store I've ever shopped with. The have great, high quality products at reasonable prices. The shipping was fast with no issues. Customer service was a pleasure to work with as well. I will definitely shop with them again."

Enjoyable

"I'm very please with my purchases.SammyDress has to me very good looking jewlry to me.Ihaven't tried anything else yet .But I will.I informed my mother and sisters aboutSammyDress .And seened how good my purchases look .And now making them a order .Don't knock it until you tried it."

This review was modified by carlamiles on March 26 2016 07:19:49 AM

2016-03-24

great stuff at a reasonable price with good quality.

"i definitely enjoy shopping on Sammy Dress, they have very nice stuff that are really affordable and stylish. i would encourage anyone to shop there. TRY IT GUYS!!!"

Yeah Sammy

"I found this website and thought I give them a try. I was happy with the first order and tried them again. I order four additional items and noticed that they items were still in processing. When I emailed to inquire the customer service responded immediately, and offer solutions to speed the order. I accepted the offer to delete the items on backorder and they placed the rest on my account and gave me S points as a bonus.

The order arrived in time for my daughter's spring time dance. The dress is perfect! I would suggest to everyone to understand the shipping time may be longer than expected. Due to where the package is being originated from.

This review was modified by purnells on March 24 2016 09:54:33 AM

Best Site Ever

"I love this website. They have tons of clothes for great prices. The shipping is fast considering where it comes from and the customer service is absolutely amazing. I will always order from this site. No where else. :)"

This review was modified by ktucker3 on March 24 2016 07:22:32 AM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.