Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.68/10 6.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10

"Juste genial!! de superbes fringues pas cher et surtout très tendances!"

"I have ordered 3 times from them and I am very pleased with everything I got, which is jewelry, a bag and a dress. You must be very careful with sizes when you buy from them as they are often 1-2 sizes smaller than European.You must also be prepared that shipping can take a month or more (Greece).It is better to buy register shipping and insurance in case of a lost order.If you know what to expect you will be satisfied with their products.Jewlerly for example is wayyyyy cheaper than other stores and at the same quality.My dress and bag were also cheap and lovely."

"I ordered a sweatshirt almost two months ago. First, they said it would arrive in about 3 weeks, which I was fine with because I didn't pay extra for shipping and they are in another country so it is to be expected. But after a month I still had not received it and I submitted a question and they told me that it was out of stock and that it would ship in a couple days and I would then receive it about 3 weeks from that date. When I ordered the sweatshirt it was NOT out of stock, so I don't know why they said that (and they didn't apologize for that). Now it's been almost 2 months and I still have not received it. I'm about to move out of my apartment and will probably never receive my sweatshirt. I will never order from them again and I would advise everyone else against it too. "

“Dear Keira3,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
Your order is on the way at present,as it’s flat rate shipping with unregistered mail you chose before,the shipping time is slower than other shipping method,please kindly wait for it patiently.
We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Again, I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.
We will learn from this and strive even harder to improve the shopping experience for all of our shoppers. We want to make Sammydress a great place that provides the best possible experience for every one of our customers.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Worst customer service ever! I bought an item that was available and a few weeks later I received an email that stated that the item was sold out.

When I tried to communicate with them, the only way was through a Live Chat that sucks. I had to wait an eternity to receive a crappy answer.

Next, when I tried to make a complaint on-line it was impossible because according to the system the order code was wrong.

All the experience has been a nightmare! The worst customer service ever!

“Dear coromoto123456789,

Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Reasonable prices, nice products and order came exactly 7 days from ship date as promised."

"I order a pair of shoes on this website. I got the email notifying that my order has been shipped out on 31/10 and I just received them. The shipping is rather slow however the customer care service of Sammy Dress is timely and good."

“Dear thuyduong3012,

We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Your order had been shipped out before,as it’s flat rate shipping,the shipping time is slower than you expected,please wait for a few days again.
We have sent an e-mail to you already,hope we can resolve the problems together.
Once again, I want to restate our apology to the customer for their experience. We are responsible for this and we will work hard to resolve this issue for them and to prevent it from occuring again in the future.
We are going to reach out to apologize in a more personal way, and to offer an accommodation as thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I just started to shop in sammydress but I do recommend it because of the quality, the products were the same as the pictures, so you have good quality with very good prices, the time of arriving were a little longer that I expected but it is understandable, also the service is very good, they answered all of my questions."

"It's a great shopping site"

"I ordered a few items from sammy dress and at first the stated only some of the items shipped out .Then the stated some were not in stock. Then they changed their story again and stated the package was lost. So, I will never be ordering from them again."

“Dear Professional0203,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
We have reached out to personally apologize for what happened. From time to time with thousands of shipments there will be an occasional issue with shipping. Our procedure is designed to handle situations like this one quickly and efficiently. For this customer we were neither quick nor efficient and for that reason, we are retracing what exactly went so wrong so we can avoid such inefficiencies in the future.

We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Overall, I am content with Sammy Dress.

The quality of items for what you pay is excellent.

My order was shipped out in two separate packages, which was okay. The packages arrived over a month past the estimated time, however, this was the shipping company (DHL)'s fault, not Sammy Dress.

When I contacted a Sammy Dress representative about my issue, they seemed to try to resolve it, but ended up blatantly ignoring my message. This is why I rated customer service as poor.

I believe this is a case where you get what you pay for. Don't expect quick delivery, even with the cost of expedited shipping.

"Sammydress must have people to write good reviews for them , otherwise this wouldn't be possible! I placed my order for 8 articles 5 weeks ago, to this day I received 1 out of 8! Just one small handbag has arrived! I thought you had an awesome website so I ordered different articles to check out you quality for all those who read our fashion blog, you could have been a good adresse instead you're just thieves! Anyways I want my stuff because I paid for it so do your job and send it over! If it arrives I will put out another comment on the quality, if it doesn't I'll be writing a lot about you but not in the way you hope!"

“Dear CarolSchang,

I want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.
Firstly,we must clarify that:The issues you mentioned”Sammydress must have people to write good reviews for them ” is definitely not real! But,we respect your opinion.
Your order was shipped out separately,the second parcel with items you didn’t receive are on the way,as it’s ordinary mail,the shipping time is longer than you expected.Please wait for it patiently.
We apologize if the customer was not perfectly clear on this. Our communication fell short of the usual standard and, for that, we sincerely apologize.
We want to extend our apologies to you regarding your issue, we will work hard to ensure it is resolved to your satisfaction.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I am very satisfied with the overall quality and prices of the products and even services from Sammydress.
I ordered items that I was happy with and they did look like the photos I saw on their website.
Though I ordered alot of items not everything in my order came. some items were missing but they made sure that when my items were in stock again they shipped them out.
Took a few weeks so make sure to order ahead of expected time you think you may want the items.
I had responses from customer service right away and in a few business days of any of my questions or concerns of my order. So they were fast!
I am a happy customer and will order from them again in the near future.

"I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE!!!. They have wall to wall everything. Clothes, shoes, accessories. I love it . I have ordered from this company 3 times and I have yet to be disappointed with my purchase. The quality of the clothe and shoes are great. The prices are so affordable. Being a single mother of 5 I can really stretch my dollar here. THANKS SAMMY DRESS!!! YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!"

"i had ordered 6 items on october . but i received only 3 of them . i called on customer service center they told me that i will get those item within 2 weeks but its being 3 weeks. i havent received those items. "

"The WORST clothing company I have ever purchased from. My item not only got to me after two months but it was the WRONG thing. I ordered a dress and received a shirt. One day I decided to actually wear the incorrect shirt only to have it stain my purse and body. I spent 40 minutes scrubbing my body in the shower because of the black tint from the shirt. I really hope this place changes the quality of their clothing or just goes out of business. "

“Dear gloryshidalgo,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
We had sent you an email about the issues,please kindly check and reply,hope we can resolve the problems together soon.
Again, we apologize for your shopping experience which was clearly not up not up to your expectations. We will work harder to minimize the possibility of a recurrence.
We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience. We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.