Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.99/10 6.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.78/10 6.78/10

"It was the first time I bought something on the Internet. I was a little scared because of the unique size but it suits great. The dress are cute and cheap.
I recommand this website

"This was a great buy! super cute during the summer"

"Sammy Dress is perfect for those who want to have something unique and beautiful. I wanted to buy a dress for my graduation party and I was not disappointed. The fabric was gorgeous and the package arrived in time, even though I was worried it might be late. I also bought a beautiful necklace which arrived in perfect condition. Overall, I am very pleased with this online shop, as the staff answers every question and I get my orders on time."

"I Absolutely Love The Merchandise Itself. And The Prices Are Good Prices I Will Continue To Shop With Sammy . My Only Issue Is How Long It Takes For The Order To Arrive. I Wish It Could Get To Me Sooner Because I Always Order Ahead Of Time Before An Event Or Special Evening I Need The Order For.

Also, Customer Service Has Been Excellent.I Have A Dress That I Ordered And Completely Loved But , It Arrived Defective With A Hole In It And Pearl Has Been Very Nice And She Is Taking Care Of It For Me.

"Commande reçue dans les temps prévu (une vingtaine de jours) taille un peu petit mais je suis très satisfaite des produits reçus qui sont de bonne qualité. Les frais de ports sont parfois cher mais les produits ne le sont pas, donc cela compense."

"I've never used Sammy Dress until recently and it was a very smooth transition.
The coat I ordered was very much reduced in price compared to other sites and the quality and accuracy was super amazing for the price that I was surprised!
There is a tracking number for your purchases and the service is very nice.

The downside is having to pay for shipping which the shipping can sometimes over-exceed the actual price. The S point system information also doesn't quite match up if you plan on using it.

"this website is awesome, it has a lot of cute cloths and shoes and bracelets for cheap prices, I love shopping here!"

"The usual and expected response from the SAmmy dresses that we have addressed your problem and refunded money to paypal..etc...

IT never happened ...they never refunded any money ..its paypal refunded and that too 90% of the actual price. Not full. These bogus company claim they refunded the money which is a complete lie.

Also i can see so many 4/5 star reviews ...i'm sure they r paid reviews only.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-14-2014

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear ksenapati,
Thank you for your review ,and we are very sorry for all the inconvenient we caused .
Regarding your order, we have refund to you via paypal ,please kindly check your paypal account about this .About the other issues ,please kindly email us and we believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Please submit help tickets in our website if you have any other probelems .We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.
Kindly Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I originally thought Sammy Dress was too good to be true, especially with such low prices and free shipping! Turns out it was not, as one of my orders came in with perfect quality in just over a week! I have ordered more and am simply waiting. Although I have heard bad things about the website, that has definitely not been the case for me! I am recommending this website to my friends."

"Sammy Dress is an awesome site! As a customer you can choose to buy wholesale or single items. They are very professional and informative when you need their assistance. I have no complaints about this website at all and love shopping here. I love the wide variety of products they offer and inventory is updated on a regular basis.They definately have a loyal customer in me!!!! ^_^"

"Sammy Dress has been my go-to store for online shopping. The items are very reasonably priced and very good quality. I ordered a dress here for my high school homecoming dance, and I received many compliments on its elegance. The dress was a perfect fit, and much less expensive than any other dress I'd considered purchasing for the occasion. I recommend shopping at Sammy Dress because the variety of styles is so wide that anyone could find something they love!"

"I have only good things to say about sammydress. I recently bought 2 t-shirts from them. Though it took a while to receive my items, but the wait was worthwhile. I was bowled over by the excellent quality of the material. I really liked it. I would definitely recommend them."

"i am a repeat costumer. Items arrives as shown on the site. and i am satisfied with the customer service."

"Great price, design and customer service. I highly recommend this shop!"

"Sammydress is a perfect site where you can find everything you want an you need!It has perfect prices and the order arrives very fast!I will prefer it again!"

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.