• Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.40/10 5.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10

"Bueno la verdad estoy muy contento por la atención que me brindaron durante la compra de mis productos y durante el envió. La verdad me siento muy satisfecho con los productos adquiridos ya que son de buena calidad, a un precio muy justo y accesible. Ya les he recomendado la pagina a mis amigos y no dudo en hacer mi próxima compra con ustedes. Saludos Cordiales."

"This is the worst online store I have EVER dealt with.........no one responds! I placed an order in April and still have not recieved it, it is now June. I sent a number of requests for a credit and no one responds. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. They should not be allowed to do business. I will file a complaint with the FTC perhaps they can put them out of business! "

“Dear kelley13160,

Thanks a lot for bringing your matter into our attention.

We are terribly sorry for not respond to your impromptly due to the weekend or holidays.

To fix your issue in time, we emailed you to offer a better solution.

Wish we can get in touch and reach a happy solution together.

Kind regards,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"My first time order from them and I am very disappointed. Can't contact them or emailed them. This is really bad. Took my money and never receive my last 3 items. I had orders a lot of items from them and I had received more than half of my orders only. The order was back in October 2014 and still haven't received the rest of my stuff. It had been over half year already. What kind of business is this shit. How the hell they going to charge me the items and I haven't receive the 3 items. This is ridiculous. I will never order from them again and told my family's and friends about them "

“Dear maryklai,

Thanks a lot for informing us your package lost.

Sorry to hear that you lost your package, falt rate shipping has a high chance of losing package on the way,
which outside our control, for limited tracking information online. In such case, if customer contact us when they
couldnot receive the order in two months after the shipment, we would compensate customers right away.

Sorry for your loss, after reviewing your order, you bought shipping insuance, we would full refund you missing items.

We emailed you to reach a better solution, hope you kindly check and reply to us.

Thank you very much for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"DO NOT BUY FROM SAMMYDRESS.COM! Rather than rant to you about their terrible customer service and how they 1. Didn't cancel my order and refund me my money even though I asked for the order to be cancelled less than 15 minutes after placing it and 2. Didn't provide me a tracking number even though I paid for one, I'll share how DISGUSTING the quality of the dress I ordered is. Of course, anything you buy from a wholesale store isn't going to measure up to what you buy for full price retail, BUT - even before I opened my package, I noticed threads coming out from every seam on the dress. The fit is awful - I ordered a size larger and the dress STILL doesn't zip in the back AND it is WAY TOO SHORT and WAY TOO SHEER to even wear outside in public. Worst online shopping experience I have ever had!"

"I havent received this oder yet, but I really like sammy dress. This is my new favorite website. "

"Love that the blue colour is so dark it sometimes looks black. Shipping takes a while to Canada, but it's well worth it for the awesome price. "

"Very disappointed with my order. The quality of the product reminds me of the products sold in Dollarstore. But in Dollarstore it's much cheaper and there is no extremely expensive shipping to pay and customs fees. In reality you have to multiply the price you see on the website by 2. I ordered 6 items, 3 items out of 6 are too small or too big. Overall quality (material and sewing) is awful. Definitely doesn't meet any North American standards. Never going to order anything again. Will try to return but I feel like a big waste of money. "

“Dear ibaranova,

Thank you for letting us know your disappointment.

Any customers who receive faulty items can claim full refund from us.

We would full refund you for the items you receive, we emailed you to offer the refund, hope you would feel better.

Appreciate your kindly understanding in advance!

Kind regards,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I loved the stuff I got. It was well packed, the shipping was fast and it came in perfect condition. Such a nice, cute and cheap way to get pretty nails. "

"I love Sammy Dress!! Wonderful items, excellent quality, the fastest shipping time I ever experienced!! Most of my favorite outfits come from Sammy Dress and I will definitely keep shopping there!!I tried other online shopping site but the items always came different from the descriptions site and the sizes were all wrong; I'm beyond happy with my online shopping at Sammy Dress because I noticed that they really care about their customers, if you have a question about an item you can ask and they answer in no time, and a thing they I love is that every item has a size description with all measurement so you can easily order the right one!!! "

"Jun 24/15: Thank you Sammy Dress for following up my case and got this resolved properly. At least, this show me that Sammy Dress wants to develop good business relationship with customers. For future improvements, I will recommend that you stick with the 24hrs response time as the process is dragging a bit too long to get something resolved or have the live chat working as I never able to access that. Definitely, I must admit that your customer service team are very patient on this matter. Overall, other than the 2/5 items that were sent to me very different from the pics, everything are true to size and good quality. Shipping is fast.
Jun 17/15: Yes, Sammy Dress replied with the same proposal and wrong calculation on my coupon price (7.25% not 11%) . Where is the better solution? I did not see it. Ridiculous! Reply from Sammy dress: 1)As I mentioned on my previous email, we would like to refund you the item price 18.72*(1-11%)=16.66USD after the package return back to us. 2)Partial refund without return, you can keep the items and we will refund you 50% item price is 8.33 USD and offer you a coupon. 3)We can refund you 70% item price to your Wallet 11.66USD, which you can use it in your future order. If you do not wish to return the items.
Jun 16/15: Very frustrating process on refund policy. I ordered 2 sweaters from Sammy Dress and the items sent to me are totally different from the pics posted on their website. After filing numerous tickets (as they only respond me by creating new tickets), they admitted their problems without providing full refund. As of now, they do no even responding to any of my additional tickets and provide next steps on how to resolve this properly. They just took my money by sending wrong items to me. In regards to price, after tax, duty and shipping cost in additional of wasting money on things sent to you different from the pics, this is a very expensive online site. I would not recommend this site for on line shopping as this is the worst experience I ever encountered. Honestly, I deserve full refund not 50% refund + shipping cost or 70% credit note. As well, watch out when you use coupon code as my 11% code only works out to be 7.25%. They charged u more than what you supposed to pay.

“Dear strangerA,

Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience.

We are extremely sorry for not settle down your problems right.

We emailed you in details to offer a better solution. Please kindly check and reply,

Hope hear from you soon!

Sammydress Customer Service”

"My first experience of shopping at Sammy Dress. Good products, easy shopping, and fast delivery. Just a little disappointed with the way they send my fedora hats, they should ship 'em with a cardboard, not by folding 'em. Overall, I am satisfied with the services from Sammy Dress."

"Very disappointing - I ordered on April 23, 2015. Credit card was charged on that date and June 16, 2015 have still not received the Order. Couldn't tell you how it fits or what it looks like - have never received it, although it continues to say it has been shipped. "

“Dear odlandj,

Thank you very much for bringing your matter into our attention.

Sorry to hear that you havennot received your package, which upsets you so much.
The package lost happens everyday, we reviewed your order, you paid shipping insurance,
we assure you ZERO loss and we are going to full refund you.

In order to fix this issue, we emailed you in details. Please kindly reply to us.

Thank you all very much for your support and attention!

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Ordered my pants on 6/05/15 and it's 6/16/15, my order is still processing. The money got taken out right away though. I tried calling them numerous times but all I get is the busy signal. I wouldnt suggest ordering from them.

I replied to your email and still nothing. My order is still processing. You guys are scam

“Dear kendal_3799,

Thank you very much for notifying us your issue.

Due to the delay delivery of our supplier, we cannot schedule your order shipment before. So sorry for keep you waiting.

Today the item you ordered arrived our warehouses and under quality control.we can arrange ship your order in 3 working days, would you like us to ship your order or cancel your order and full refund you.

We emailed you specifically for your order. Hope you reply to us and give us one more chance to make it,

Appreciate your kindly understanding in advance!

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Adoro os produtos da Sammy, São todos perfeitos e exatamente como esta na foto e descrição do produto.

Super recomendo

"I am obsessed with this website now. They have super cute clothes and jewelry at a great price. the quality is great even tho the prices are low. Will be buying again fro then for sure!!!"

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.