Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.04/10 5.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10

"I loved my shopping experience with Sammy dress..they customer service was really great they always answered my questions and help in anyway they can."

"I have make a lot of orders at sammydress and I didn't have a problem with none of them. I am very happy with all the products and of course with the prices of the items. All the staff were there if I need any help. I had all the shipping details and it didn't take much to send the items I had order. Thank you very much sammydress!!!"

"I had ordered a dress, shoes and accessories for New Year's and was a bit scared that I ordered it too late since it takes a while for it to get to NY. But I was so happy to receive it in a week's time (I ordered express) and everything was in great condition. I had a problem though because I didn't get the dress and it was out of stock. But luckily customer service helped me out. I wanted to exchange the dress for another and they did it quickly. Got my second dress and it was great. I appreciate their help with all my questions and worries!"

"Dresses are so nice yet so cheap. I will recommend this store as they are reliable. so quick in sending orders & arrived base on the date they stated. plus the free shipping on selected items is so awesome as I am from Philippines.."

" My name is Diane I ordered 2 items before Christmas I have yet to receive them. My online order information states the items have shipped out already, but as of today 1-23-15 I have not received them they are paid, I have selected several more items to order but I will be canceling them I am very unhappy with Sammy Dress' service and will not place any more orders with them. I can be contacted at dlaw2800@gmail.com or (817) 823-5957"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear Diane,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

I would like to start off by telling you that we are so sorry about the delivery.We have send you the order status to your ticket to your email.Please check it and if you have any other question,please don't hesitate to contact us.

We have reached out to this customer to personally apologize for what happened. From time to time with thousands of shipments there will be an occasional issue with shipping. Our procedure is designed to handle situations like this one quickly and efficiently. For this customer we were neither quick nor efficient and for that reason, we are retracing what exactly went so wrong so we can avoid such inefficiencies in the future.

We are truly sorry for the problems with this order.

Best Regards

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Absolutely brilliant site, I love all their stuff, & have never had anything but great service from Sammy Dress !"

"Absolutely love this shop! First time when I ordered, I have to say I was bit suspicious of what kind of quality I was going to get, because the some of these online shops when you look at the pictures and sizes online and receive the actual dress they are completely different and always left unhappy, but with Sammy dress I have never been let down, all the sizes fit exactly how they should and look great!
My orders has came on time which is big plus! I definitely recommend Sammy dress for everyone who loves bargain shopping!!

"Absolute great shopping experience, very easy to process, fast handling and shipping. I will defintily order again"

"I purchased 3 items from Sammy Dress. It took a little longer than estimated to be delivered but not bad overall. The one sweater I purchased had incredibly short sleeves even though I had been diligent in checking measurements of every item prior to ordering. After measuring the sleeves and comparing it to the measurements on their website, there was a 7cm difference! I opened a ticket, providing photos and explaining the problem, and asked for a refund as the item was faulty/inaccurately described. Of course mailing the item back to China is not an option due to the shipping cost being 3x the price of the actual sweater. After some back and forth, Sammy Dress was able to offer an acceptable refund. I would shop there again."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear chandra,

I wish to say thank you for providing valuable feedback to us.

We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment.We have send you the solution to your email.Please check it and wish your reply.We want to solve your problem soon.

We will strive even harder to improve the shopping experience for all of our shoppers.

Best Regards

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I have been showing with Sammy's Dress for the past 6 months, I brought clothes and shoe for both females and males.. Their quality are very excellent.. Shipping is always on time.. In order to get your shipment on time you have to make sure the merchandise said SHIPPED IN 3DAYS not 7-15 days..

"Sammy dress è un sito online ove è possibile acquistare vestiti, accessori e oggettistica. La qualità dei prodotti è molto buona, soprattutto per quanto riguarda i gioielli. Io ho acquistato spesso collane, orecchini e sono rimasta sempre molto soddisfatta.
Sammy dress is a website where you can buy clothing, jewelery and homeware. The quality of produtcs is very good.

"Everything I ordered arrived looking just as it was pictured on the website. A few items were even better than I expected! Prices were fantastic and shipping was fast! I will be placing many more orders! I have highly recommended Sammy Dress to friends, family, and co workers."

"For buy in internet I prefer Sammy Dress, very nice products, very serious costumer service and the order arrived in time. I recommend it to everyone who wants to buy nice and sheap stuff."

"I had a great experience shopping from this site. The deals are amazing and the clothes for those prices are even better! Every paycheck I always grab something off the site and add to my collections of closets. I love that the people post their sizes because this helps me find the best size that will fit me. "

"Hi everyone this is Yakan13. I like to tell you about a great website called Sammydress.com. I am new to the whole buying things online and i been looking at this website for a year and i saw two dress that were so cute! So I bought them, now usually shipping anywhere near china takes forever (lol talking to you ebay XD) BUT NOT HERE! INCREDIBLY it made it just in time for my birthday I am very excited with online shopping and can not wait to order from them again. They told me when my payment was processed when it was being processed to be shipped even where it was along the way! I am very satisfied with Sammydress.com so if our new to online shopping go on by to this website everything will fit you just right ^w^ hehe"

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,902 merchant members.