Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10

"Excellent seller, I have my online store and I trust SammyDress because they ship carefully every item I order. Shipment prize is reasonable and, of course, their products are top quality. I'll buy again, cheaper prize, best service."

"I got the WORST service ever. I ordered some things on 7/16/2014. It is currently 8/12/14 and I still haven't gotten my order. I tried tracking it and it says " Definitely Missing". Therefore I do not suggest anyone to buy from here. I've tried calling more than 12 times a day, and their line is ALWAYS busy. Totally disappointed. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-12-2014

“Dear saraiesmeralda,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.

Your order has been shipped out on 2014-07-29,RS137703362NL can be tracked on http://www.postnl.post/,i checked it,information showed "06-08-2014 21:21 The item has arrived in the country of destination",sometimes the information will update delay,so hope you can understand this situation,delivery time is 15-25 working days,please waiting for it patiently.

We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience. We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered 4 items in June 9, 2014 and paid an addition $31.60 for expedite shipping so I can have them for my trip. I did not receive the order in time. The worst part was, only 2 out of 4 in the package. Subsequently, I received an email on July 4, 2014 stating those two were back-ordered and would be shipped when they're in stock. Month has passed and no order nor word from them. I finally emailed them for the refund (pending for respond). When I placed my order, I averaged out the shopping cost. With 2 items are missing, it turns out to be more costly. I would incline not to do business with them again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-13-2014

“Dear Roadtrotter,
Thank you for your review ,and we are very sorry for all the inconvenient we caused .
Regarding your order, we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Please submit help tickets in our website if you have any other probelems .We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.
Kindly Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I absolutely love love love Sammy dress, if I had a good job, I would buy everything!!!! But I love how you don't need much money to buy and look dressy and classy!!!! Must shop spot!!!!!"

"So far, no good... I ordered 4 items (2 dresses, 2 scarves) from Sammydress last month on 7/17. I knew that there would be a bit of a wait because overseas shipping takes quite a bit more time than domestic. However, when I received a phone case that I ordered 2 weeks AFTER placing my Sammydress order, I knew something was wrong. I looked back at the website and it said the order is "processing." In fact, it says the exact same thing today! Unless someone is painstakingly making these clothes by hand, an order should not take a month just to process (and then another month to ship. I live in the midwest. Summer will be over by then!). Ridiculous."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-12-2014

“Dear kegancarter,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

The information on our website update a bit slowly. And some items on our website sale so hot that they are out of stock when you place the order. We have notice this problem and we are trying our best to improve the situation. We hope we can provide our customers a better service in the near future. We have been prepared your order and ready shipping now,we will offer you the shipping information soon.

We will be more than happy to contact the customer directly to reach an amicable and acceptable solution. We will learn from this experience and ensure that steps are taken to prevent it from happening again.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Os produtos são de boa qualidade e a um preço bastante acessível.
Chegou dentro do prazo previsto.
De certo vou voltar a comprar na Sammy Dress

"I love the clothes from Sammy dress. It takes 3 a 4 weeks but that is normal when you shop at the other site of the world! Good and friendley service.
When my clothes where longer in progress they wrote an email directly back. They gave a good alternative back. The clothes fits me good, because I buy a few sizes bigger. (asian sizes, is a lot smaller).

"I would love to write a review for Sammydress .I absolutely loved my first ever experience at sammydress.
Sammydress website is truly amazing, all the stuff is so affordable and the quality is pretty good too. What i saw in the product pictures is what i got, exactly the same. I bought jewelry which was amazingly elegant and so pretty , i don't think words can explain how much i loved it. I am soon planning to buy loads of clothes now as my first experience was a great pleasure.
I choose flat rate delivery(website estimated 25 days) but it was delivered to me in a week. THE BEST THING EVER.
Absolutely love Sammydress , will continue buying stuff from it and recommend it to everyone.

"This is my order number M1408090809317618
I really really wanna know how long might the shipping take from the website SAMMYDRESS.COME to sweden?I ordered some things for some days ago.I haven't really read any reviews before ordering and I feel kinda suspicious now from all those negative things people say..I hope I get it as soon as possible!!!!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-11-2014

“Dear gresaceline,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Sorry for this issue as you said,may i know your order number or e-mail address?I will check your order and e-mail you,hope we can solve this issue together.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"This is the worse site ever I ordered over 40 different items only two were what was shown I the photo the rest was made from plastic cheap material worse site ever they are a rip off .. This message is posted by a real USA citizen living in Los angeles."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-11-2014

“Dear nyabaci,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them. Unfortunately, from time to time items get damaged during shipping. We stand behind every item we sell so the customer can contact us for the exchanged. If he still wants to keep it we will work out some other accommodation. Our goal is that every customer is completely satisfied with their order.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I love sammydress. I have ordered from thema fewtimes and Have no complaints about the products I received. I am addicted to the clothes. I look on the website on a daily basis to add more stuff to my cart. I am currently waiting to receive a few items I ordered and can't wait to receive them.

Evelyn

"I recommend this website to all my friends as its very reliable and very easy to shop. The prices are cheap and the quality is really good. Whenever you have any problems, they always help and cooperate right way and dont make you wait. Love to shop there, and they have beautiful clothes."

"I placed an order with Sammydress over a week ago, I selected the option for 3-7 business days as I needed the items for a photoshoot, after the seventh day I went back on the website to see that my order was listed as "processing" I attempted to contact them only to find there was only a telephone number. I called at least ten times only to get a busy signal every time. I then went on Facebook and messaged their page. I was then told that it would be shipped within the next two days (today is day three) and that it would take 15-25 days to arrive. I paid EXTRA to have it shipped faster. I was not apologized to, they did nothing to fix the problem. Terrible customer service. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-10-2014

“Dear brittanybulimia,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

We have been prepared your order and ready shipping,sorry for this issue as you said.But the shipping way in your order is flat rate shipping,not expedited shipping.No matter what shipping way you choose,we still need time to prepare your order,you can check "shipping and handling" on our website,we have details information about this question.

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"SammyDress is amazing! I love the fashion and how unique I seem because no one else I know wears anything like it. I am a fashionista because of this site. Loveloveloveeee. It's extremely affordable (though the shipping can kill sometimes); I recommend anyone who's trying to spice up their closets on a budget to SammyDress."

"I ordered several items from Sammy Dress to give it a try. After one week of not receiving a tracking number I emailed their customer support. At that time I was informed that some items were out of stock and that was why my order never shipped. I have been reading the reviews and it seems this is a common problem for Sammy Dress. They would have never informed me if I had not inquired which is my main concern. They do not give a realistic timeline for when the order will actually arrive at your door either. If I was told up front that it would take about a month for me to receive my products I would have been ok with that. Prices are good, I cannot attest to the quality since I am still waiting on my order (2 weeks and it hasn't even shipped yet). I can only assume that they wait to get a substantial amount of orders and ship in bulk to save on the cost of shipping internationally. Also their customer service will respond to you but often takes up to 48 hours and it is obvious that English is not their first language. I would not shop here again and I would encourage anyone to consider this the cost/benefits before shopping here. You will wait for a very long time to receive your purchase (3 weeks minimum), you may not receive the correct purchase, there is no notification for items out of stock and the resolution time for any issues is long (2 weeks at this point)."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-10-2014

“Dear ajtas,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate it. I want to extend my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced and hope that we will have another opportunity to service you in the future.

If there something in the order are out of stock and may need a little long time to get back in stock, we will contact the customer to tell him the information. But it may be a bit delayed due to there are so many orders in your company so we cannot check one by one timely. We have notice this problem and we are trying our best to improve the situation. We hope we can provide our customers a better service in the near future.

We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable. Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.