Stores > Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.24/10 6.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.46/10 5.46/10

2016-01-19

great first time shopping experience

"it was my first time shopping online and was worried about shipping thing from outside of uk but have had no problems and continue to order from sammy dress. I love shopping with them. i love the fact customers can post photos of the items they have bought which really helps in choosing the sizes."

2016-01-18

sammy dress is #1

"i have placed over 20 orderes with sammy dress and i love my stuff some of it does run a little small so order up one size but for the price they have GREAT stuff if you have problems they are very quick to respond, the orders do take awhile but its well worth the wait"

This review was modified by terrisemones123 on January 18 2016 08:44:21 PM

2016-01-17

ALERT - DO NOT BUY FROM SAMMYDRESS, CHEAPLY MADE KNOCK OFFS?

"My first piece of advice is to ensure you do not buy from this scheming online shop!
I ordered 32 items from sammydress and 6 weeks on I am still trying to get a refund for my so called pieces of clothing.
I was initially shocked that after spending so much money on the items they would still charge me over $180.00 postage (whatever happened to great service that offered free postage after you spent a certain amount?)
It took just over 5 weeks to receive all items I ordered ..although by the time the third package came I could not care less after being so disappointed by the first 2.
EVERY SINGLE ITEM WAS A CHEAP NASTY RIP OFF OF WHAT THEY ADVERTISE ONLINE IN THE PICTURE!
And I mean every single item, not 5 or 10 every single one. Some dresses or tops were made from material so thin it was almost as thin as tissue paper, the colours are completely different - I had to use the process of elimination to make sure I had the right pair of tights considering the colours did not match what I had ordered. Some material when stretched went completely see through....aren't tights suppose to stretch a little bit?
100% of the items were a dull and boring version of what was online - the colours never matched
I ordered an XL in a Christmas jumper and when I got it, it was the same size as my size 10 jumper I already had?? It also didn't have a collar as shown in the photo it was like someone had just cut a hole for the head
Online some items I ordered looked like they were made of thick wool or strong material...in reality the item looked like it was made of swim suit material.
One dress that I can still see online (full length dark blue dress with light flowers on it on a blonde haired model standing on the beach) when you look at that photo it looks like a heavy and thick dress that would weigh a fair bit...it was cheap satin that looked like a dress from the 80's and the shape was for a paddle pop stick?
Overall I have tried sending photos of every individual item and outlining what Is wrong with it as i was told I would have to do but it seems sammydress are in no rush to solve this issue. They told me if I needed to return them it would be at my own cost..minimum $160.00 - I explained to them since the items I received looked nothing like what I ordered how can they challenge the fact I did not receive what I paid for?
The then said if I wanted to keep the clothing items that would pay me 20% of what I paid..it still leaves me with a box of clothing no one will wear. I have had 5 + friends check out the clothing and have now sworn they will never buy online from any place such as sammydress - so what do I do with a box of rags and will still be out of pocket $480?
If anyone has been able to get in touch with an ombudsman please let me know as I am not willing to accept the solution they have offered.

This review was modified by Waller2016 on January 17 2016 05:49:54 PM

“Dear Waller2016,
Thank you for informing us about your shopping experience.
We are truly sorry for the problems with this order.
Our team has reviewed your complaint and offered you a solution in the ticket. We are waiting for your reply.
Could you please answer us ?
Once again, we cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this case may have caused you.

Trendy fashions

"I was reffered to sammys dress by a friend and i am pleased to say im glad i found them...they have great products at very resonable prices....shipping takes a while but all my items were received in gud condition and was just as advertised...i will shop at sammys dress in the future...a great bonus is that u get rewards for your reviews and save even more...there products are good quality and very trendy....i loved all my stuff and am currently compiling my next order"

This review was modified by Jwowz2828 on January 17 2016 04:53:52 PM

2016-01-17

A very pleasant experience!

"I have ordered from SammyDress three times now and I am nothing but satisfied. The quality for the price is pretty amazing and every time I have messaged them about an issue they have answered within 24 hours and done their best to make sure I was pleased with my order.

For most of their items they have sizing charts in different measurements so you can be sure that what you order fits. I am definitely ordering from them again.

Excellent!

"Product as description, perfect fitting and shipping time as I expected.
Customer service is kind and responsitive to my requests. Prompt reply!

I LOve My Sammy Dress Snow Boots

"Hi I recently purchased a pair of "Stylish Women's Snow Boots With Suede and Animal Pattern Design" from Sammy Dress and I absolutely love them. The boots are fantastic for indoor and outdoor use. They are very comfortable and the fit was a perfect fit and the boots are easy on the foot and easy off. The boots also are very warm. I am thinking about buying another pair for my sister.
I love Sammy Dress and I love their styles of clothes as well as other products. I want to continue to shop with this company. I look forward to having good customer service on future orders and deliveries. I have referred Sammy Dress to all of my Facebook friends and to all of my family members. I will continue to shop at Sammydress.com in the future.

2016-01-16

Super cute website with So many cute items!

"Love ordering from this website. They ship this very quickly and they arrive before you know it! Nice quality too!"

This review was modified by Danyizz on January 16 2016 06:59:37 PM

Great online store site

"I love sammydress.com for the great selection of items, great prices and smooth order process. It is my go to online shopping site! "

This review was modified by Maria100 on January 16 2016 08:47:55 AM

Worth the wait!

"I've ordered a few thing on Sammydress. I love 3 out of the 4 things I've bought so far. And for the price, I was very surprised. It does take a little longer then expected in shipping. But for the price, I can't complain. I make sure I get a tracking number so I can watch it. I've ordered more stuff and I can't wait til they arrive. Everytime I ask Sammydress a question on the "tickets" they always respond in a timely manner. "

This review was modified by Swarringron on January 15 2016 05:07:12 PM

Women s Shoulder Bag With Arrow Print and PU Leather Design

"Totally Love this bag is big and really nice fit many stuff in and everything is just perfect!!!"

This review was modified by lmvrnt on January 15 2016 12:45:12 PM

2016-01-15

Slooow shipping, lost package, terrible support

"I bought 3 shirts. I got a shipping notice on the first shirt right away, and it arrived about 6 weeks later. Meanwhile, I got a notice about the other two shirts shipping about a month after my order. All shipments were by China Post mail, which doesn't provide tracking. Because the first order took so long to arrive, I waited almost 3 months before contacting customer support, which required setting up an account on a dodgy server in China, and got a couple of really unhelpful messages, the last of which asked me to go to my local post office and see if it was hiding there somewhere or something like that. Ridiculous. The holidays intervened, and I didn't get back to them for a few days, during which time my reply ticket expired... I have no idea how to recover the account I had to create, so I'm basically out of luck on those 2 shirts."

“Dear bradhudsondaniels,
We want to thank you for telling us about your situation.
Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
We have taken care of your complaint and offered a resolution via the ticket center.
Could you please check your Sammydress account and answer to us ?
Once again we apologize for any inconveniemce we may have caused. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Awful BAD Seller

"Bought Xmas sweaters for Xmas in mid-Nov. Did not get one of the sweaters and until now it's already mid-January and despite contacting them and filing a dispute, they still haven't refunded my money for the item that was not delivered. DO NOT BUY from this company. Material of clothes is awful too.... rubbish clothes.

This review was modified by EIRRECH625 on January 15 2016 10:51:44 AM

“Dear EIRRECH625,
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.
We want to apologize for any and all inconvenience caused.
Your case has been taken cared of by our support team.
Could you please refer to your ticket? We have resolved it there and we are now awaiting for your reply.
I will always be here for serving you as my best friend.

2016-01-15

Unique clothes and great shipping!

"I've ordered a couple things so far from Sammydress and was more than satisfied every single time. I love the clothes they have, the style is unique and you can find everything there - from cute summer clothes ans shoes to winter coats, promdresses and even things for your home and beauty-related things. The quality is very nice and every item I got has fit me perfectly. They have sizecharts where you have measurements for different sizes, so you can make sure that you get exactly the size you need. I get many compliments for my clothes from Samydress and people always ask me, where I bought them from. Besides clothes, I ordered jewelry, as well. I got a watch, a bracelet and necklaces. The jewelry looked even better than in pictures! The custom service is very good and they always answer within 24h. The shippment takes exactly the amount of time they say it would take and my clothes never got lost or damaged or anything. I love this online shop and will definitely be buying more things from them !"

Sassy Sammydress

"Sammydress has some of the cutests items at some great prices. I gave the items I ordered as gifts and everyone was very pleased. I'll be shopping with Sammydress again."

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.