Stores > Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
2016-10-07

High quality products at a great price!

"Just received my products. I had ordered jewelry. The quality of each and every product is very good. The designs are trendy and unique. The website also keeps updating stocks very often. My package took exactly 2 weeks to reach me, which is fast considering the shipment is from China. I am very satisfied and will definitely order again. I recommend sammydress to everyone."

2016-10-05

Best Fit

"I like my order from SammysDess, the cardigan arrived within a week earlier than expected. It's a very warm sweater , the color of it is what really got my attention, it's a beautiful bold blue and the navy buttons makes the sweater a sweet buy. Just pay attention to sizing charts , it helps to get that perfect fit"

This review was modified by Irene193 on October 05 2016 06:18:57 AM

2016-10-04

Love shopping at sammydress!

"Love shopping at sammydress.com. I've been shopping with sammydress for over a year now. Good quality, arrives fast, super cool stuff for a very good price. Will be shopping again. "

This review was modified by milka_17 on October 04 2016 10:52:52 PM

2016-10-03

Great experience ordering online!

"I've had 7 orders at SammyDress in total by now, and I must say that I am really beyond content with many things. I really don't understand why people are giving SammyDress all the negative comments, I've never had any bad experience with them. I ordered things like clothes, shoes, jewelry and some home tools by now and I've been really happy with quality of my received items and the shipping speed! (I live in Europe and it only took three weeks for all 7 of my orders to arrive. Since I paid for Inte'l Flat Rate Shipping this really pleasantly surprised me!) I've found that the quality of items is really really great (especially my shoes!!) considering those very low prices. Quality of the make-up is really outstanding. And also, their support service is really the best. They always answer to me the same day and offer possible solutions quickly if I happen to have any questions. I would really recommend SammyDress to anyone else, and to people who complain about sizes - you are shopping from Asia, so you should be aware that the sizing is totally different than in your country! I always take clothes that are x2 bigger than my actual size and I never have the problem afterwards!) SammyDress has an A+ from me and I will definitely continue shopping there. "

2016-09-29

I got my items and they were exactly as described

"I have been shopping with Sammy Dress for about four years now. I can still remember my first order because it was my first time shopping for clothes and Jewelry online and I was very skeptical so I only placed a small order of 6 items costing a little over USD $70.00. Payment was easy, just a few steps to enter my payment info. The items arrived on time and I still have them today. I was especially impressed with the shoes because for the price I paid for it, I expected it to be history by now! But I am still rocking it! The sizes I saw on the product description for both the clothes and shoes were on point. Everything had fitted well. The Jewelry did not look their price, the looked just like the picture on display and I still have them, even though my favorite on has started to change color now, as expected, but it is so nice I still wear it. I am still shopping with them I intend to continue shopping with Sammy Dress because they are so customer friendly. On my last order, I used an incorrect shipping address so my order had be be sent back to a warehouse. I was very worried but the customer service reps sorted out everything and got my products from the warehouse to me. They were still in good condition and exactly like the Website described the products. This is why I decided to drop by and give Sammy Dress a positive review.

P.S This is my honest review, Sammydress did not ask to write this review

This review was modified by Crissi10 on September 29 2016 08:59:34 PM

2016-09-24

I love sammydress

"I love shopping at sammydress! They have such cute items at great prices! I have ordered with them many times and have overall had a good experience. "

This review was modified by KatieB386 on September 24 2016 06:54:29 AM

2016-09-22

Fashion at fabulous prices!

"I love Sammy dress! Great styles at great prices. So thrilled they offer the latest plus size fashions. Just read the sizing description to get the perfect fit. Thank you Sammy Dress!! Super happy customer

This review was modified by LiciCastilo on September 22 2016 11:01:39 AM

2016-09-20

Fun experience and lots to choose from

"I'm really happy with my latest purchase from SammyDress. I have ordered several times now - it's kind of addictive ;) Overall everything is really affordable and there are lots to choose from, so you don't have to play it safe and can try new styles and colors you don't usually wear without having to break your budget. For example I was happily surprised to find lots of things when I search for owl jewelry! And I'm really into vintage dresses right now, and I could find lots of those too.
This time I got some new sunglasses, a wig with a nice ombre effect (been looking a while now for one with really dark roots and light ends) and a vintage looking brooch for my mother that I think she appreciated :)

The sites interactivity with all the customer photos makes the site entertaining and more personal, and sometimes I visit just for fun even when I'm not going to buy something... The sizes are rather different from European standard (and I'm a bit on the tall side) but it is rather easy to take measurements and you soon figure out what sizes will work. Other customers photos are also very useful when figuring out how clothes will work on different body types and lengths.

So to sum up, it has been a good experience and I will probably order again soon :)

2016-09-18

Super item

"My daughter loves her new mermaid plaid "

This review was modified by Jdg77 on September 18 2016 05:27:30 AM

2016-09-16

Nice Website for shopping addict

"J'ai hésité longtemps avant de passer commande chez Sammydress, j'avais un peu peur pour la qualité des produits. J'ai commandé 4 sacs à main et je ne suis pas déçue, ils sont beaux, de bonne qualité, originaux, bref je suis contente et je recommande ce site à toutes mes amies maintenant."

This review was modified by MelissaFerrari on September 16 2016 06:20:33 AM

2016-09-12

Beautiful jewelry!

"I've ordered earrings, necklace and bracelet at Sammydress, and I'm very satisfied! Quality is good and price is low. The shipping was a little bit long, but my order arrived in good condition. I highly recommend Sammydress!"

2016-09-11

Sammydress is a fraud

"Never ever consider buying or recommending this defrauding website. I really don't know if they really have served any customer more than once. They are just there to trap new and uninformed customers. I placed an order one year ago and had to ask for a refund after two months. This is how they earn. They take possession of your money and when you complain, they send you a coupon to compensate for your frustration and encourage you to place another order which I did. I placed a second order 18 days ago and it still shows as "processing". Never trust Sammydress for a dime. BTW, I am sure this site is affiliated to Sammydress anyway because it is asking me for order number and secondly they are probably giving Sammydress an outstanding rating which is ridiculous. But I do not care and I will continue to voice my feedback everywhere including in their affiliates' sites."

This review was modified by absavi on September 11 2016 04:46:47 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-13-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear absavi,
Thank you for your post.
We wish to express our sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.
We Sammydress are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.
You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.sammydress.com/
As for the item you still have not received, it is back-ordered.
For the stock issue, we need to explain that it took more business days to process.
Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
For your issue, we have emailed you via ticket.
Please kindly check it in your account of "My tickets".
We will do our best to improve our service.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Best regards,
Sammydress.com

2016-09-10

Best online store!

"Sammy Dress is by far the best online market place I have done business with. I will not be shopping anywhere else. The shipping was fast and reliable. I have made many purchases with them now and everytime has been the same, the product is of quality materials and fit perfectly. The ads match what the product is. The pictures on each product page match the item to a T. The prices are amazing you can't find the items for less anywhere else. What an amazing place to do business they are a reputable business! Love love love them."

2016-09-10

Very satisfied with the site!

"All the products I ordered were just like I had hoped for and I had no problems at any point. The products are very affordable and the quality is still great. I will continue ordering stuff from Sammydress in the future for sure! "

2016-09-08

GOODIE GOODIE DEAL

"I have be dealing with sammydress for over a year now and their products are always on point and delivered on time. I started using the site in May 2015 and up to date they have never disappoint in terms of quality and speedy delivering. I am a Nigerian but currently study in India.
Their price is moderate compare to others that I have checked. I have never have a cause to returned an order for any reason.

This review was modified by IVWIONOKU on September 08 2016 07:44:59 AM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,447 merchant members.