Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10

"love this online store, the prices are great the dress i bout was very wonderful and perfect for the summer. Better than it apeared online :)"

"overall I have been satisfied with their service.

I have encountered shipping Issues, where my order took about 2 weeks to ship out because it turned out the item I ordered was out of stock.
I have since continued shopping and you get pretty good quality for the pricing.

"I did not like the dresses I ordered. The quality is not good. Am so unhappy with the product. When you try to contact the customer help desk it says invalid. I searched but no where they have mentioned about return policy. Please do not buy.."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-14-2014

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear princess_hafsa,
Thank you for your review ,and we are very sorry for all the inconvenient we caused .
Regarding your order ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and We believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Please submit help tickets in our website if you have any other probelems .We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.
Kindly Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

""My cousin got a cute necklace, top, and leggings there. She was satisfied with the overall products. However, I would like more and bigger discount opportunities as well as better shipping options for more affordable and faster shipping because I recently ordered something's and I'M still waiting, but besides that their products are very nice and affordable ""

"I discovered SammyDress as my sister is due to get married abroad soon and wanted some clothes that I could mix and match but am on a tight budget.

SammyDress was perfect as it had the perfect mix of holiday, elegant and casual clothes as well as accessories and I managed to get most of my wardrobe sorted in one hit.

"Ordered a cute swimsuit for SUPER cheap! The suit arrived in great time, was as cute as it looked on the screen although I was too busty for it. The material is high quality and I have already ordered from them again. I, for one, am a very satisfied customer. "

"user name Luciana Santoro , lusanttoro@yahoo.com.br"

"I have been shopping at Sammy Dress for the past year. The first thing that I really like is their website. It is accessible, user friendly and welcoming. I have ordered several items from them and besides great prices, the products were all great or exceeded my expectations : ) I really recommend this web store : )
Katrin

"Ordered 7 items received 4....they all smelled awful
1. Corset not as described
2. Dress had hole in it
3. Yet another dress was different from picture and written description.

Requested RMA and address to return items for refund, even said I would take an exchange on the dress with a hole. Was told first to fix it myself then told to find a seamstress, still getting the run around and I plan to voice my issues with Sammy Dress on every website and social media so that no one I know gets scammed like me. I want to return this stuff and receive a refund. This is awful, unprofessional, dishonest. Just bad business.
Question below asks about return process, no option for horrible and scam!

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-14-2014

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear msclaudiatnt,
Kindly Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I bought a dress on this website which I didn't find in any other page. The order arrived faster than expected and the quality was good. The best thing about this site is that it offers points that can be redeemed for discounts on your purchases. Besides there are a myriad of clothing and shipping costs are not overly expensive."

"Thank you very much, very good service, fast delivery and your clothes are of good quality.
I will continue to buy from your site, I am very satisfied.
Genevieve Champoux

"Sammydress.com provides extensive desirable products to choose from with different style, colors and texture. Before I open the site, I already have in mind what products I should buy, but then it gives a lot of option that will change your mind again and again and again that you may want to just buy it all. The site is easy to navigate and you can easily sort the style, color or type that I prefer. The quality of the products is good but not that great. The needlework is not tight that it needs extra care in washing. The product prices are affordable but the shipping cost is expensive. Sometimes the shipping cost is more than the cost of the products itself even for flat rate shipping. Hope the site would think of some promotion that will lower the shipping cost. The availability of the products should also be updated time to time. There’s a top that I ordered recently where it was available in the site, but after placing my order and was already due for shipment, I was told by the customer service that it is not in stock. Kudos to Customer Service group who respond very quick to any queries in the site and orders. Overall, I can say that I will still buy again in Sammydress. "

"Sammy Dress is a great way to shop for millions of items at ridiculously low prices! I love the design of website too it just keeps me wanting to shop. I've bought quite a few clothing and jewelry which have been of good quality and very unique in style! "

"The Products are awesome with reasonble princing and lot of options to check on i can spend my either day on thier site "

"Minha experiencia com SammyDress foi otima, os preços eram acessiveis, os produtos chegaram perfeitos, e fui bem atendida. RECOMENDO!"

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.