Stores > Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-04-18

Sammy Dress is a great site to shop from.

"Sammy Dress is a great site to shop from. The variety of products they offer is huge and varied. They range from ornaments, to jewellery to clothing (men women and children), shoes, bags, and they even have cosmetics.

I have ordered a number of dresses, false nails, watches, wigs, jewellery and even an umbrella. Every product I have ordered has been great. They look exactly like the pictures and all of the dresses fit really well.

If you are considering ordering from this site there are only two things to keep in mind.
1) Postage takes time, which shouldn’t be a problem if you don’t need the item right way. I don’t have an issue with it as I feel the price of the items outweighs any delay in delivery.
2) Read the description of the items especially with the jewellery. If you do that then you will know exactly what you are getting as nothing is hidden.

Overall I can say that I am very happy with the items I have bought, I have a huge wish list (lol) waiting for me and I have every intention of buying more.

This review was modified by Wendysimba on April 18 2016 02:12:59 AM

2016-04-16

Awesome Service!

"I can say from experience that this website is excellent in receiving orders, and shipping them out as fast as they can! Also, the info given about their products is quite accurate. "

Cosplay Wigs

"I've got the greatest wigs from this store! Those wigs are just shown as in the pictures from the store, have a nice colour and are perfectly soft. :)

This review was modified by MyuuDesu on April 15 2016 09:03:58 AM

2016-04-15

Best online shopping experience!

"I came across this website through advertisement. It is the only shopping website that catches my eye. Their clothes are trendy and they sell at a reasonable price. They have excellent customer service as well as I read through other customer's post. The shirt I bought for my friend sent on time!"

Cutest bathing suit ever

"I enjoyed my bathing suit and got lots of compliments "

2016-04-14

Well worth a visit

"I just love the sammydress website. I first found it in January 2016 and have so far placed 10 multiple orders. The prices are unbelievable and depending upon which delivery service you choose the items arrives quickly. I have purchased some jewellery items which have had free delivery and have arrived within 2 weeks. The sizing is accurate as long as you check the size compatible guide on the page of the item you are ordering. The insurance and tracking service is worth paying for. All round a very good site which I would highly recommend. I am delighted with all the products that I have ordered. The shoes are a good fit and comfortable to wear.the quality of material is great and feels nice to the touch. I have 1 open ticket waiting on goods to arrive but I notice that they have been shipped so it shouldn't be long before the order is complete"

This review was modified by mjcs on April 14 2016 06:08:06 AM

2016-04-14

Good customer service

"They have managed to successfully resolve my queries and I have received a refund.
They also provided bonus points to compensate for the delay.

This review was modified by misia_tarade on April 19 2016 02:22:13 AM
Rep reply posted Apr-17-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear misia,

Thank you for taking your time to updating the review

We are glad to know that you satisfied with the service from our customer support center.
Please rest assured that we would never stop improving our service.

Thank you again for your continued kind support.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

The Best Catch Eyes SammyDress

"Hello Friends:
This is my first time ordering from your website. I want to say like my eight items very much. I’m happy your bring beauty for all eyes on the website to see. When I receive my items and open the box. The beauty of my shoe and my accessory from Sammydress catches my eyes, like the way I sure items on your website. My experience on Sammydress has being great so far. I can also contract them on ticket. If I have any question and they would respond to me right away with out any hesitation to solve my issue. They also encourage me to rest assure and take care every concern I may have about items. SammyDress are one of the best and wonderful friends are come across on my popup page. I think you should buy their product. I recommend you on their site to check, to see and all the beauty, I see. So go on follow your instinct, because I do. Be mindful, pay attention to your instinct, don't be afraid.

OUTSTANDING SERVICES

"Sammy dress is renown for its outstanding services and hundred percent customer satisfaction with good prices, in my case it was same, i got every thing on time like courier service was too quick and surprisingly the quality of clothes stuff is too good as i was expecting because of less price, you cant get quality like this in cheap and affordable price, i had an error with order processing for that customer services was very good they responded me at the same time, as far as concerned about shipping cost that is about free, in my case i am satisfied with services and quality,
thats all,
thanks sammy dress ;-)

This review was modified by sabihassan123 on April 13 2016 05:18:56 PM

2016-04-13

Great finds for the price

"I recently did my first purchase on Sammydress and I am very happy. My items came in exactly one week, just like if I were to shop at another online store and my items hit me perfectly. I'm very satisfied and I plan on purchasing more items in the near future "

This review was modified by Ashleywalton2010 on April 13 2016 03:01:46 PM

2016-04-13

Why go to mall when we can shop at SammyDress!!!

"This is an amazing place to shop ! I have loved everything that I bought from Sammydress. Their collection is so wonderful that one will be shocked to see the product for such low price. Everything that you buy is worth every penny. Oh wait ! Did you think that if they are charging you less means they are compromising on the quality of their product? Then you are wrong ! So far, whatever I have purchased is of a very good quality. Neither did I make a hole in my pocket !! Do not forget to check the items in "Free shipping" section. Just that, it takes about two weeks for the product to arrive. Can you believe it? The products here are insured! I do not mind waiting for such amazing items for such amazing low price.
I also appreciate the customer service of Sammydress. They truly value their customers. Keep it up ! I really enjoy shopping here. I recommend this website for an awesome online shopping experience !

2016-04-12

Love Sammy Dress

"I was iffy at first because everything is so cheap on this website, but after my first order came in I became addicted! Sammy Dress does not disappoint with their products and they have so many cool things to choose from. This is my go to website for online shopping!"

This review was modified by ambs42 on April 12 2016 05:43:03 AM

2016-04-12

Good store

"Ordered a men's belt.
Liked:
1) Low price.
2) Good quality.
3) Great selection
Did not like:
Delivery long (30 days).
I highly recommend buying from SammyDress.

This review was modified by SergMy on April 12 2016 02:40:02 AM

2016-04-11

So much love for one store!!

"So in love with all the items I have ordered from Sammy dress!! I have ordered from them on two different occasions and i love everything i have ordered! When ordering, you just need to make sure you measure yourself and order size from that. I also live in australia, and shipping was extremely quick. Overall fab experiences and will be ordering agian!"

This review was modified by larameg on April 11 2016 09:04:04 PM

2016-04-11

Excellent Shopping site!!!

"I got this site from my sister, and at the time didn't order anything much from them but when I did start, my first order I was very satisfied with it, size and fit was perfect, shipping was a bit long but it was worth the wait."

This review was modified by beaverplace on April 11 2016 07:03:48 AM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.