Stores > Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10

Beautiful Light Scarf!

"Absolutely loved this scarf and ordered more like it! It is very soft and light material (just as pictured), perfect for spring, summer or fall weather. The colors are just as vibrant as pictured. "

This review was modified by G.A.. on July 27 2016 06:43:39 AM

The best experience ever

"I have shopped on Sammiedress.com several of times. I received my product quicker than I expected. Everything I ordered look exactly like the picture online. I bought a shower head in one of my orders that changes colors. My kids love it. I have ordered purses and every time I go some where I am asked where did I get it from. I recommend shopping on this site for everyone. Cheap prices but very good quality product."

This review was modified by Latrindad on July 07 2016 07:45:56 PM

Better than expected!!

"I purchased 2 items from Sammydress.com (although I wanted a lot more than 2 items!) just to see how the products were. I LOVEDDDD them!! I bought 2 bathing suits and they fit perfect! They aren't cheaply made. Shipping does take a while, but I knew that before making the purchase. I will DEFINITELY be purchasing more!!"

This review was modified by Deidremarie on July 03 2016 11:55:27 PM

Замечательный магазин!

"Много раз делала заказы на нём и практически всегда оставалась довольна покупками. Доставка всегда быстро и вовремя. Качество товаров в соотношении с ценой - хорошее! мне практически всё подошло по размеру. Очень довольна. Последний заказ получила совсем недавно (М 1604111029541037) - Куртка с искусственным мехом (артикул 150531115). Мне очень понравилось!"

So glad I found Sammy dress!

"I've ordered many times from Sammy dress and have never been disappointed with the clothes. They always have great choice and variety, and if you follow their measurement instructions you can't go wrong with ordering the right clothes for your size.
The clothes I have received so far have always been great material and sit great on my body! I always get compliments from people when I wear clothes that I've ordered from Sammy dress because they have some lovely and unique styles.
Also their customer service is awesome! Never had problems with communicating with them and having my questions answered or my issues resolved.

This review was modified by TKtoro on July 01 2016 08:44:49 AM

"I recently ordered from sammydress.com and unfortunately ran into a problem the first time I ordered! Frustrated, I contacted them immediately, and was quite surprised to find their customer service on the ball and more than willing to help get things straightened out. They were pleasant, knowledgeable, and had everything taken care of in minutes! Needless to say, I never hesitate to contact sammydress! I'm confident I will always be treated with respect."

This review was modified by sexydexy on June 30 2016 04:48:05 PM

A shirt with Style!

"This shirt was everything I thought it would be. It was good quality, style and the color was true. The collar pattern was also just as pictured in the ad. It's a really nice shirt! "

This review was modified by alltreeyall on June 28 2016 04:19:42 PM

great shopping and service

"Everything I have purchased I am really pleased with the styles are not cookie cutter they are unique and very well made. If I have inquiries they respond quickly. i like the feature of being able to check if items are in stock before I order. My only complaint is that shipping can be a problem and at times it takes longer than 30 days"

This review was modified by wesford on June 28 2016 01:35:46 PM

"Franchement ce site je le recommande fortement . De très beau habits ainsi que des objets pour tous les gouts . Tous ce que j'ai commander je n'ai pas ete decu bien au contraire prix très intéressant. Je suis ravi d'avoir découvert ce site!!
N'hésitez pas a y faire un tour ????

This review was modified by marmish on June 28 2016 08:35:52 AM

Delighted with the products

"The products on the website are reasonably priced, and shipping/tracking is wonderful by my insights.
I've place 17 orders for my friends and clients in the past year, and I always ask them for their feedback. Presently, all the comments have been wonderful.
I have had a couple problems, but they were not with Sammy Dress, and they were resolved quickly. A website I would recommend to anyone looking to start a clothing business, or just shopping for themselves.

This review was modified by DHReece on June 26 2016 12:49:07 PM

My experience

"My experience with them was not as bad as everyone says thank god.
I always got my items .
It's takes longer than I expected but I always order in advance of I need my products before and I always get it in time .
Yayyy ... Will give them my support again because I never had a problem with them .
But one thing I had hate the products seems material is not that good .
But I would advise u to read material description and also reviews of others

This review was modified by ahagan26 on June 27 2016 05:41:08 AM

Hot Sale 3D Looking at The Stars Scenery Print Slimming Round Neck Short Sleeves T-Shirt For Men

"I bought this T-Shirt for my husband. It's awesome, and the size is correct, nice weight stretchy polyester, good stitching, clear and vivid print. arrived 2 weeks from purchase"

"It's a well organised site, with great prices, nice quality clothes!! I can' t wait re-ordering!!! Ican't wait trying other staff than clothing!!
It;s my sincere opinion and I have no problem sharing it with other people!!

My cutie bag from the best shop!

"Highly recommend shopping at SammyDress. I found the site when I search on the internet a bag, and had a great time looking something for me. My bag is so cute and I loved it. I was surprised with the quality of the bag, and light green is a pretty color. I'm buying again a new bag and 2 dresses. Anxiously awaiting my shopping!
Really recommend for all people the shop because have high quality, good price, fast shipping and the products are send to many countries.

This review was modified by MFERNANDES on June 16 2016 10:13:27 AM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.