Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.35/10 5.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.12/10 6.12/10

"I've only purchased bathing suits from this sammy dress. I haven't had any issues with shipping or missing items. I had 1 item that didn't meet my expectations, but I can probably alter it to my liking. Obviously you get what you pay for, and 5 pretty decent items out of 6 is very good to me. The only recommendation I have is to purchase the items with customer reviews and pictures to have a better idea of what you're buying and if the discounted price is beneficial."

"Value for money
Cheap Shipping
Large stock to choose from
Very happy with the service
Images are very accurate and even the colours

"Sammy dress is my favorite online store! ill be ordering again and again for the people who are saying they suck are totally wrong! :p"

"So I placed my order on 5/14/15 got my first half within 4 days. I wrote an email saying when will my second half come , they wrote me back immediately saying they put the order in the next day gave me my tracking # and i checked it and should be here by 5/22 over all it was fast and quick great communication with Sammy dress. Loved my purchases. I will definitely be buying from Sammy dress again and again. Thank you sammydress :) 5/5 stars*****"

"Customer service is polite and shipping is on time. Have ordered about 10 items on Sammydress and I am totally satisfied. Product quality is good and prices are very affordable. You can read customer reviews and see customer's pictures of purchased items so you can make your own opinion about its quality. Can recommend this site to others and will definitely make another orders in future."

"Sammy dress has some of the best quality products for such a great price! people complain about the shipping, which the store obviously has no control of how the post carries their packages, but I've ALWAYS gotten my orders incredible fast, and I'm in the US. Their clothes are adorable, affordable and durable. I get so many compliments wearing the fashions everyone else is for half the cost. I LOVE how responsive their help center is, and they're always super when they update the status of my orders. I'm about to put in another! Give them a try you wont be disappointed!"

"The website looks like any other discount clothing site, But the thing that keeps me shopping there is their customer support. All questions/comments/complaints are answered in a very timely manner. Thier clothes are very well made and usually fit the dimensions listed on their website. The only small complaint is shipping takes forever, but it is in the print when you order it. Im just impatient for new clothes. I will def shop here again!! "

"everything I've purchase is what I saw on the website. the wait is a little long but i'm enjoying what I've purchased . I've been getting great comments on what I've wore. I will and have commended Sammy to family and friends. thanks Sammy for making great affordable and beautiful clothes."

"I really enjoy shopping on Sammydress.com. The website has so many choices and it's easy to navigate. I've had a great experience "

"Sammy Dress is a very affordable website with nice products. Shipping on my order was hassle-free and my order arrived before the estimated shipping date. I would order from Sammy Dress again and I would recommend the site."

"Sammy Dress has a wide variety of hip, new fashion, accessories, and shoes. They're customer service is helpful and their prices are reasonable. I just wish their clothing didn't all run small."

"I have bought several items from this company and have been very pleased. The prices are good and the selection of items is large. Shipping can take a while but there are options to receive the shipment earlier. The customer service is quick, efficient and polite. "

"unique clothes for affordable prices. I always find something that I absolutely have to have. All they're products are very great quality. "

"My experience buying at sammy dress was pretty good.
Ilike to buy here because its easy, quickly and the rpoducts are cute and beautiful. The images that provides you are real, when the product comes to your home it is as you thought of it and sometimes even better.
I relly like to buy at this website

"I've ordered a dress and a few jewelry items before, all arrived on time or earlier than expected, and fit great! The quality was better than I thought, though on some pieces not so much, but I expected this with the prices on some of them. Compared to Jollychic (which was a disappointment for me), I would definitely order from Sammy again!"

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.