• Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.57/10 5.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10

"I placed and paid for an order on July 21 and just recently received part of my order and have not heard anything about the rest of the order. I love the variety of clothing but this shipping process and lack of communication regarding the shipment is horrible. When I click on the tracking information it provides no information.

After seeing this review Sammy Dress customer service quickly responded to me with an apology and a full refund. While I am disappointed with the initial feedback, I must admit that they responded in a timely manner regarding this post and for that I upgrade my initial review.

“Dear CellaD,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products.

We cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this may have caused you or any of our customers.

We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience. We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.

Sammydress Customer Service

"I love shopping on sammydress.com. the prices are so love and they have great products. My order came within the estimated time frame and they turned out exactly as i thought they would.... great (for the price). I'll definitely be shopping with sammydress more often."

"This company has always delivered with its products. Even when I've had some issues with being sent the incorrect product they have fixed my issues right away by providing me with a refund as long as I show proof that the incorrect item was delivered. I always recommend that you look at the other reviews from past purchasers before deciding to purchase one of their items. Whenever I wear something purchased from Sammydress I receive many compliments. I always recommend them to my friends. They have great customer service and respond to my emails in less than 24 hours. Great Company!"

"(Sammy Dress) This website is B.S. First off I ordered a dress a while back n it was way to little.....then I ordered sumthings like a couple weeks ago n I still have not received it....thatz $60 then they give u a number that don't work.... N lets talk about the tracking number... They say itz a site to track it but every time I try it, it say itz the wrong number..... So never again...."

“Dear iishadawn816,

Thank you very much for placing an order with us.

We're very sorry for your concerns and the issues you have raised.

We have shipped your order out, please kindly follow your package online http://www.myib.com/Tracking?j=1&tnum=IB14393469596190

Hope you would receive your package soon!

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Sammydress Customer Service

"I love sammydress. I checked soo much online stores and nothing beated sammydress. I bougt a watch, ring and a bowtie. I love them all! The customer service is really awesome! They reply super quick too. Shipping didnt take long. It came in before I knew it! I would really recommand sammydress and I will shop her again!"

"Fits good not too small or too large. Fast Shipping..... Low Prices! Perfect for my Cabo vacation !"

"I ordered some dresses from Sammy Dress, one that I ordered was not available but customer service contacted me promptly and I was able to choose an alternative. The order came within their delivery timeframe and dresses looked true to photos. I had chosen dresses of a free size style so there were no issues with fit. My favourite was a green dress I had gotten to wear to a wedding-the fabric was lovely and flowing with a good weight so sat really nicely-was fully lined to. It is now my go to special occasion dress."

"Hello, my shipment is still saying processing when I ordered it Aug 7. I need to know when will my order be shipped."

“Dear SDavis3,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.

We have shipped your order out,

Reference number:BJ14399096276254,shipping method: CNAMYW,tracking site: http://www.sky56.cn/english/track/index,shipping date: 2015-08-19 06:57:28,estimated time: 10-25 business days,
sku*quantity:140515204 * 1,

The precise shipping time can also be affected by factors such as customs,remote locations, peak shipping periods, Holidays and Festivals, inclement weather and operational issues impacting the shipping company. Thank you for your patience and kind support.

If there are any additional problems or further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you.

We will be more than happy to contact the customer directly to reach an amicable and acceptable solution. We will learn from this experience and ensure that steps are taken to prevent it from happening again.

Sammydress Customer Service

"This company is HORRIBLE! First, their products are cheap and exceptionally poor quality. My items came to me with holes in them, not to mention they were completely different than the products pictured. If I had known I was purchasing cheap crap from China, I would have gone on another site and paid half as much for this stuff. When I tried to return the items, I kept getting the run around. The company kept asking me for a picture of the issues and prove that there was something wrong with them. Ridiculous! There is no customer service number to call. You have to submit these tickets that the company then deletes without notice. Not even close to worth what they are selling."

“Dear Goodpayingclient,

Thank you, we always welcome feedback from our valued customers.

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer. We want every customer to be happy and clearly this is not the case here.

We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them. We stand behind every item we sell so we will contact this customer and offer to exchange this item for him. If he still wants to keep it we will work out some other accommodation. Our goal is that every customer is completely satisfied with their order.

We are going to reach out to this customer to apologize in a more personal way, and to offer an accommodation as thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service

"I absolutely love Sammydress and all it has to offer! Cute clothes and amazingly unbeatable prices!"

"nice website, very good job!! i like it"

"I always enjoy shopping at sammydress! The clothing is good quality if you chose correctly and orders always ship quickly.

"UPDATE! After posting on here last night, Sammydress came through with my partial refund today, Thank you to them for the refund, though I don't think it should have taken nearly this long to get sorted out.

Rep reply posted Aug-19-2015

“Dear Kstar11,

We want to say thank you for providing us with important information about your situation.

We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Sammydress Customer Service

"Placed an order on Sammy Dress on 8/4/15. Three items ordered said they would ship out within 3 business days. The fourth item said it would ship out in 7-15 days. I paid for expedited shipping to ensure I received all items before 9/19.
The dress I ordered that said it would ship in 7-15 days shipped 8 days later on 8/12. I received the dress on 8/17. Quick shipping on that product. And I ordered a size larger than normal per the instructions. The dress fit perfectly. However the dress "Sexy Halter Sleeveless Ombre Design Maxi Dress For Women" SKU 138189404 is completely see thru. With the darker colors on top I never expected it to be as see thru as it is, even with the built in slip under the top layer there is no way you can wear this dress without wearing a garment underneath it. Also the zipper on the side does not work. In order to return the item they require pictures of the garment showing the flaws within the garment. We will see how the return process goes.
As for my other items that said they would ship out within 3 business days. I got an email on 8/13 stating the items have shipped. I have tracked the package every other day since that time and as of today 8/18 the package still says the label has been created for shipment but has not been received at the shipping location.
I put a review on the website for the dress I have received yesterday to let everyone know the dress is see thru so they could make a decision whether they want to purchase the dress or not with this knowledge. The review does not show on the website for this dress, apparently reviews that are not in favor of the garment are not allowed.

Rep reply posted Aug-19-2015

“Dear csulli2,

Thank you, we always welcome feedback from our valued customers.

We are more than willing and happy to help every customer if they received disqualified products.

For the 3 items you havennot received, please kindly follow your package online https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LN147569755CN

Sammydress Customer Service

"Sammy dress have a huge and impressive collection of accessories and clothes. I am very pleased with my recent purchases. All the items arrived earlier than estimated and were in good shape. The customer support was very supportive when there was a delay in one of the deliveries and resend me the package- with no questions asked! How cool is that. I will definitely shop from them again and do recommend them to all my friends. "

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.