Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.24/10 5.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10

"I love summy dress. I like very much the prizes "

"Im a first time buyer from your website and after reading many mix reviews I decided to went with my instinct and place an order. I have also sent in a ticket, asking if they could answer my questions, have been waiting more than 24hours, they still haven't respond to me. It has been 5 days since my order, I would like to know where's my order? Why is it still processing? And how come no one answer me? It's really is frustrating! I want to know what's going on???"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-25-2014

“Dear Raymie,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 4 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.
We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We will be in touch with you to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I love this website. Very affordable prices and a huge selection! "

"The first time I placed an order I was hesitant. Their beautiful clothes at low prices made it a little too good. I ordered just one thing to make sure it was true.
It was.
Now I usually shop there, and not only clothes (both men and women) but beauty care and household.
They have a lot of variety!
If you subscribe to their newsletter, they also send you every month discounts for your shopping.

"A very good place to order nice and stylish clothing for a good price. But don't expect high end brands or labels. Though the material is very comfy and the stitching isn't as good, but hey, as long as it's cute and holds together. Their clothing fit me like the image shows, and for you who wonder about the onesize, I stand 4'11", and very petite, The models are probably around that too."

"amazing online shopping couldnt go wrong, cheap everything, and if anything goes wrong they are happy to help :)"

"When I first found SammyDress I was disappointed by the bad reviews on other site about it. So I took a leap of faith and ordered something. I was disappointed then nor am I now. I love SammyDress. I haven't bought any clothes from them, but that is because I am a bit curvier than the models. But I would not be against Buying some in the future. So for now I by jewelry, and I LOVE it.
Buy from SammyDress. It may take about two weeks to come in, but for the price and quality, it's so worth it.

"I litteraly in love with this site! I ordered two necklace and a blouse and I'm very happy because they are perfect!!! better than I ever expected. The price are very affordable and the quality in very good! I already made another order and look forward to receiving it! In conclusion, I recommend it to everyone!"

"I purchased 130 worth of items I have yet received then and when I check the statutes says pending. I Sam the number ot it's busy, can't get anyone to relay on love chat or get a returned email. ... what do I do. I was so excited about my items, it's been forever since u have been able to buy anything. And now I think I got ripped off: /"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-25-2014

“Dear kelleys602,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Regarding your order, our customer service have sent you an email on 16th Sept ,we have gave you a solution in the email ,please kindly check it
We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Sammy Dress is a very affordable, Asian online market that I think has a future. I just recently ordered clothing and they cost me less than 50$for 4 pieces of clothing, now that's what I call bargain shopping. I've seen a lot this clothing in stores near my house, but they cost triple the price Sammy Dress sells is for! I think this is the best place to shop for cheap clothing, however, not everything can be good. I got the shipment 3 weeks after my boyfriend and I ordered it, which was not such a good thing seeing that I ordered it for summer, but got them after the weather had gotten cold, but I do understand why. These clothes are coming from China, or Korea, and it takes a while for things to be shipped. Another thing, I wasn't such a big fan of the quality in the dress I ordered, it seemed unfinished, but I was happy with the rest of the clothing. Overall, I do think I will shop here again! "

"Hello Everyone,
I assure you that you won't be disappointed when you order from Sammy Dress. They have great things with reasonable prices. I personally will continue shopping at Sammy Dress in the future again.
Best Regards,
Melek

"I shop from Jamaica and Sammy's Dress is the ideal website to shop for affordable quality items. I purchased a Jacket and Peter Pan blouse and the quality was great."

"I swear I love this new site this will be my primary shopping site. They have the best dresses that are out of the box, they are unique and head turning. Can't wait to place another order."

"I placed 2 orders on 9/12 and they haven't even shipped yet! I keep chatting with their reps and they keep telling me they are preparing them. Their customer service is terrible and don't value their customers. I asked if my order could be expidited, due to their issue of having to relocate their warehouse and they told me no. I requested a refund on the two orders that I made. This was the worse online shopping experience I have ever had!! NEVER AGAIN!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-24-2014

“Dear onna807,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

We are really sorry that your order was prepared well on 12th Sept,but due to business expansion, our existing warehouse capacity has been insufficient to meet the needs of the business and, more importantly, our customer base.The warehouse has been necessary to move to a significantly larger warehouse to successfully meet the increasing demands of all our valued customers.However, this has had the unfortunate side effect of impacting the dispatch and shipping time.So sorry for that.

For your request,we will apply for a full refund,please check your account in time.If you still need to buy,please post new orders.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Sammy Dress has excellent products at great prices. I had made an order and received the product just like they said it would be like. I hope to order items from then again soon! "

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.