Sammy Dress Reviews - page 4 - sammydress.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.11/10 3,220 reviews

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (3,220)

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered, two shirts from Sammydress, and they are both what i expected. Theyre customer service, is quick to respond to any questions or concerns you may have. I had a little issue with an out of stock item i purchased but, it was quickly resolved and i was able to pick a new item. Sammydress is perfect place to online shop, especially for those out there who want to look good but dont want to spend large amounts of cash to do so, i will continue to shop at Sammydress theyre awesome! "

"Sammydress website one of my favorite purchase sites.without any exaggerating, their products are the best. i ordered many things for my honeymoon and im very happy, and FYI this is my first experience and for sure this is NOT the last.
their customer service are really helpful, once i post a ticket to ask them about any product, they replay within 4 hours, im sure those hours only because the time difference between my country Qatar and their country.
i hope to repeat their experience with them again and again in future,
thank u all sammydress company, and i hope to deal with u soon.
LuLu kassem

"I bought some necklaces, a headband and a vintage bag. I am very happy with my order and with the fast service. The necklaces and the headband are just beautiful. Moreover, I am totally in love with my vintage bag. I recommend this web 100% and I am sure I will buy again very soon."

"I am very excited about my order of Sammydress. The items are exactly how i wanted and the sizes fix me perfectly!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I have bought a pair of shoes there and they came really good. I got lots of nice comments about them, i really like to walk with them tho the size is way to big ! So maybe be careful with the sizes otherwise it's pretty cheap and it's pretty good ! I recommend :)"

mariven8's Avatar
Perth, Western Australia

"I ordered a chiffon dress from sammydress in watermelon color for my upcoming employee of the ball event. I am very pleased to say that I got my order 5 days before my ball. The dress was exactly as shown in the picture. I chose the standard shipping and my package came just fine. Only minor gliches for me was the some of the lose thread inside my chiffon dress and the right side of my dress was a little longer..but hardly noticeable for a 5'1 lady in heels. Compliments all round about my dress especially the color!! For the price I paid (around $12 aud) it was definitely a steal and I felt and looked a million bucks in it. Thanks sammydress..im a 1st time buyer and they definitely made a lasting impression on me "

"Perfect website
I bought two jackets from Sammydress and I absolutely love them, they perfect, and i bought earings the are perfect and very very nice,and very very good quality. I ordered dress and I am waiting for them. Sammydress is definitely a great place to shop for quality clothing for great prices. I love it!"

Rating 8/104/5

"It is a short dress. The collar needs tacking down. The fabric is textured, but that gives a nicer feel to it, rather than it looking cheap. It's not as fitted as I'd like, but it's still nice."

"I bought some really nice grey ankleboots here. They were shipped quite quickly (as i'm on the other side of the world) and the ankleboots fit great and are a great value for money. I recommend Sammydress.com"

"First, English is not my native language, sorry if you have trouble understanding me. Guys, I'll be honest. I didn't expect such quality when I ordered from them a white chiffon blouse, with long sleeves. After a two months wait (I live in Central America, that portion of land between Mexico and Colombia), I received my order and I was really surprised because the product design is really beautiful and the fabric is really good. The size fits me perfectly, so that was another nice surprise to me, because I'm not too skinny. I highly recommend this site!"

"Ive bought twice from this website and, even though it took longer than I usually wait for online purchase, the items arrived in perfect conditions and they were AWESOME. The quality is incredible! After buying, I saw some bad reviews and got worried, but I didnt have any problems at all and def would buy from sammy dress again."

"Sammydress.com is a gorgeous shop online! I love it! The prices are vero good and the staff is really kind. "

"I was skeptical about ordering this dress because the sizes do vary......I love this dress!!! I always gte compliments when I wear it....I will be ordering MORE, MORE, MORE!!!! I'm a lifer......

"I ordered 3 boots from Sammy dress. I love all three boots. The colour is awesome and they all fit like a glove. Very please with the details and accuracy of the products ordered. I will buy more when I can afford to!!!!!"

"I have ordered from Sammy Dress a couple of times now, and the products have been exactly what I thought they would be. The dresses I purchased were made from a nice silky material that feels good and I have been complimented each time I wear them. You do have to be a little patient to receive what you ordered, but it is worth the wait!"