Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sammy Dress by clicking a star below.
2017-02-11

"The customer service team did follow-up with me and addressed my issue. "

Rep reply posted Feb-12-2017

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comment.

We are happy that you are satisfied with our service.
If there is any inquiry, please contact us on our support center directly.

Best regards,

Sammydress Customer Service”

2017-02-03

touch about sammydress

"I'm really satisfied with sammydress and orders. I bought many stuff on this website and in all ways it has been proceed to me with any problems, and it all in short time. The clothes sre exactly like at pictures you was watched!!
Also, team of Sammydress are so kind and suggestible to answer you in very short time to help you about your ordering.
So I recommend sammydress for your next orders and new modern fashion piece of clothes!

2017-02-03

"I Shop here twice and the first package came in perfect now that i ordered my 2 package it hasn't came in . its been saying processing for the past 3 days and I choose the Expedited Shipping and they still hasn't shipped out my order!!! "

Rep reply posted Feb-06-2017

“Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.

Sammydress clearly states on each item page the processing time of each product. The time it takes for you to receive your package will be the processing time plus the shipping time.

In cases where we believe that the processing time may be longer, due to stock availability, we will contact the customer within 24 hours.

We kindly ask that customers wait patiently for their package to arrive. If you have any questions in the meantime you can always contact our Support Center.

We have sent you a message and kindly ask that you reply to us via a ticket.

2017-01-25

Bought and received! Very fast master

"I am very happy to speak my experience with sammydress.
I bought some things
And everything went fine
Sending is super fast. Agil shipping,
I received the goods, cheap price here in Brazil the same parts are very expensive.
Sammydress is the store I love, I love to buy in sammydress, delivery is guaranteed, and if any mistakes happen, they are willing to help. Helpful, the pieces are of quality, and I have recommended it to my relatives.
I trust sammydress because I received the products, and shipping is fast.
I buy without worrying because I know it will arrive.
Note thousand,
I love Sammydress, trustworthy store.

2017-01-23

Sammydress - simply the best!

"I've been using Sammydress since July 2015 and all i can say is that this website is awesome. Beautiful dresses, great quality. You just have to use the size chart to know exactly which size to buy. A lot of things and low prices. They are considerably cheaper than what you would pay anywhere else. Customer service is amazing, fast reply, just send a ticket and they will help you. Shipping is also fast. I've just received my last order this morning. I've ordered 12 times since 2015 and i'm satisfied, I highly recommend this website for anyone who wants to buy beautiful things at best prices."

2017-01-19

Rip off scammers

"Order placed in November with a guaranteed delivery date before Christmas. I have had to wait till the 18th of January before I can log the parcel as missing with them. They will not refund my money and cannot say who in the uk were delivering the parcel? It's a con. Paid for goods, not received and can't get a refund. Don't trust this company ever."

Rep reply posted Jan-22-2017

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comment.

We have various different shipping methods that the customer can choose before the checkout. These vary in delivery time and we ask that customers wait patiently for their goods to arrive.

For more details about shipping, please see here: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-39.htm.

Please kindly indicate your order number to our support center and we will check it for you.

Best regards,

Love the deals.

"I really do love this store. I have made 3 different purchases and I am in love with the bags i got. Any time i had a question they have people online to talk with and they were very helpful. I already have made plans to buy more, they just have so much to offer. This my true option, i have been on other sites and some of them did not work out so i plan to stay with sammydress. "

DON'T BUY HERE

"I have now tried to deal with this company twice and both times totally unsatisfied .

A company which is trying to sell to the north American or European market needs to have sizing which is comparable to this . The first time I ordered the sizes were suppose to be a medium mens and it was more like a shirt for a 7 yr old . And it took well over 6 weeks to get here on top of that .

Then they offered to send me new sizes which in over 2 months never did arrive and again telling me to contact the post office . The post office only deals with the shipper not the receiver . They pass off their responsibility .

I will never deal with them again - total waste of my time .

Rep reply posted Jan-18-2017

“Dear Stuartlg,

We wish to apologize that you are having issues with our products.

We at Sammydress provide a clear and easy to use size chart below our item description on all product pages. We ask that customers use their correct measurements compared with our chart to check the correct size before ordering.

For the shipping option that you have chosen, unfortunately there is no international tracking number available. Usually, this delivery service usually takes between 10-25 business days. We kindly ask that you wait a little longer to receive your order.

If you believe that your order should have already arrived, please first check that it is not being held at your local post office.

We have sent you a message and are awaiting your reply in our ticket system. Please login to your account to send us a response.

Thank you for your feedback, it is always well appreciated.

Sammydress Customer Service Center

2017-01-17

Variety of clothes with very low prices!

" Such an easy website to navigate. Plenty of choices, from casual to formal. Cute and fashionable clothes at unbelievably low prices. Good customer service, too! "

2017-01-16

SammyDress Shopaholic

"My experience with SammyDress has been amazing. Fast shipping, quality products - clothes, jewelry, makeup accessories and more, as well as the chance to earn points towards all of my purchases on their easy to use app. Five Star Experience! "

2017-01-13

Delighted with the products

"I have been shopping Sammy Dress for the past two years. My clients are raving about the outfits they are receiving. The customer service has been very helpful when I call with questions. I have already ordered five outfits this year-the latest ordered an hour ago. I use them for all my customer needs, and they are rising to the challenge!"

2017-01-12

Satisfeita com o serviço!

"Eu demorei muito para encontrar um site que atendesse ás minhas necessidades como consumidora. E o site sammydress sempre me atendeu super bem e as vezes em que ocorreram imprevistos,como reembolso por exemplo,sempre eram resolvidos com bastante agilidade e eficiência. Por isso eu recomendo,pelo menos para mim o site é realmente excelente!!"

2017-01-11

Très bon site je recommande

"site facile à utiliser, clair avec beaucoup de choix d'articles. Articles conformes aux photos et correspondants à la taille voulue. Paiement sécurisé. Suivi de transport excellent et service après vente très bien. Je suis ravie."

2017-01-06

Don't be impatient

"First off, I don't work for them, and I'm being 100% honest. I don't understand why people call this site a scam? I understand that some people have had terrible experiences with their orders, but this isn't the only site where orders may come in wrong or damaged. As for the length of time for shipping, I'm located in the US and since this site is primarily of Chinese origin, I already knew my items would take some time to arrive ( especially since I choose the cheapest shipping). I considered that my items would have to cross overseas to arrive, plus I made my order around the busiest time of the year which is the holidays. Regardless, I got half of my order in about three weeks, my skirt was made of good material and worth the wait. Yeah, I was confused about only getting half of my order. So I got in touch with their online customer support chat ( referred to as tickets)and their customer support replied that same day and with answers that satisfied me. 1) My other skirt was out of stock at that moment and 2) They wanted to send what they DID have. This not only kept me satisfied because I at least have something, but they gave me proper answers and I can always use my tracking number to keep an eye out for my other package. This site is similar to Amazon, where you KNOW these items are coming from across the seas and they WILL take time to arrive. Plus, as I already mentioned, those horror stories of not receiving anything could happen on any site and that's why I spent that extra $2 for shipping insurance. Anyone who goes online to shop ANYWHERE should always be careful, take into consideration where your package is coming from and if it's during the holidays, prepare to wait. I don't shop online often, but I will say this site is reliable and their prices are great. I have no disputes with them that I haven't already solved with the help of the tickets."

2017-01-05

Buyer Beware! You may not get your items.

"I placed my order on cyber Monday, which I knew would delay the process from the start. However, after two weeks of 'processing' I had to make the initial contact to find that they were holding my order due to stock issues. This was the first point of contact made by either party, and I felt it was irresponsible to not inform me of this without my seeking of information.

At that point I asked to have my 5 items shipped, and wait for the initial item to be restocked and sent out. This was "resolved" on 12/11 and they created the shipping label for my package, emailing me a picture of said package and saying it was heading out (with 4 items)! My package sat in their warehouse until 12/28 when (after much back and forth with my "tickets") I told their customer service I would be moving forward with a fraudulent accusation. I had been told various times in those two weeks that my package was out for shipment, but this was a blatant lie. I had spoken with UPS on several occasions at this point, based on shear confusion.

At this point they informed me that three of my items were being sent out and now, the item that was not in stock in my original inquery was somehow replaced, but another item (that I had not been made aware of a stocking issue with) was now being offered as a refund to me. At this point, I'm fed up enough to just say "fine, send whatever." But I have to tell you, I am absolutely disgusted with the way this has been handled. I have been blatantly lied to, and misdirected for over a month now, and my items (the few they deemed to send) ARE STILL NOT HERE.

I know this is a pretty wordy review, but if you're thinking of ordering from this company.. Let me sum it up for you.

2 week processing time. Lying customer service. Absolutely abysmal handling of stock and stock related issues. And I haven't even seen the quality of the products.. But I'm worried.

Please don't order from Sammy Dress. They are a terrible company.

Rep reply posted Jan-07-2017

“Dear Jennifer,

We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.

with our registered and expedited delivery we offer all customers a tracking number. You can use this to track where your package is and see an estimated delivery time.

To track a parcel please visit here: http://new.17track.net/en.

We have sent you your tracking number via a ticket with solution. Please login to your account to check.

We are awaiting your reply there.

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,406 merchant members.