Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10

2016-08-15

I love Sammydress

"All my orders arrive, if there is a problem of any kind customer service solves it right away, the quality of their merchandise is great, the prices are excellent....thank you Sammydress for making it possible for all women to feel feminine again"

SammyDress it's great

"SammyDress my experience was really very satisfactory. I get my package before the estimated time. and the product I liked a lot. the quality is good, recommended this store."

2016-08-12

Very satisfied with Sammy!

"I have been buying handbags on Sammy dress for little over 4 months now; and my experience has been very pleasant. My orders are always complete and if three any problems with our of stock items , customer service always informs me with options
I am very pleased. And will continue to buy from Sammy.

This review was modified by SERINApatricia on August 12 2016 11:21:48 PM

LOVE LOVE IT!

"Ever since I found out about sammydress I have never regretted it. They have a wide variety of products at ridiculously cheap prices. My packages always got to me on time and exactly like it looked in the pictures and reviews. I love Sammydress and I recommend it to anyone who loves great fashion at a wonderful price."

2016-08-09

Owl set...so cute ♥ ♥

"To bad I can't post pictures in here, really, it's to bad, because it's a perfect set.
So cute. For day use and to go out at night!
I'm think about getting another one, because my mother is drooling for it (lol).
Thank you, SammyDress.

This review was modified by CristianeOliveira on November 05 2016 10:03:13 AM

2016-08-08

Sammy Dress has great style for less!

"I like shopping conveniently at Sammydress.com. They offer stylish, nice clothing with an average quality for less. Shipping should be offered for a discounted rate over a certain order price such as $50-$100 or free after $100.

This review was modified by NycPrettyWoman77 on August 08 2016 10:49:29 AM

2016-08-04

amazing clothes

" I love this website. I've purchase some shirts, skirts and swim suits and I was very impressed with the quality and how fast they shipped out my order. I love that they let you know what the shipping and processing time is like as well.
I had a few issues with an order and customer service was really helpful and responsive in a timely manner.
No wonder I keep going back

2016-08-04

A great experience

"I had a great shopping experience SammyDress have many very good products and at a great price, the delivery service is fast, sure would buy them"

2016-08-02

Good princes, great experience!

"I am a sucker for window shopping and virtual window shopping is my new obsession. I've tried a couple of sites but my current favorite is definitely Sammydress. My experience has been pretty cool so far (good enough for me to write a review for once!), the prices are great and the selection is impressive, plus there are always like a bazillion coupons for even more discount. They have a pretty great customer service too, unlike other similar sites. Shipping is obviously an issue but hey, I live in the literal end of the world so I can't really complain. Definitely recommend it!"

Great!

"Easy to use website, great customer service, great products "

This review was modified by pamela_luna on August 10 2016 04:48:01 AM

2016-08-02

Fab Jewelry! Unique shoes! Great house decor items!

"I have purchased items from Sammydress for about two years now and my experience so far is that the jewelry , shoes and household items they sell are really great for the price that you get them at.
Shipping takes a while but that is understandable given that I am in Uganda, different continent. I am happy with the packaging, I have only had one pair of earrings damaged during the shipping in the two years that I have been buying from them.
I have only ordered clothing once but was only happy with the gent's shirt, so I would be careful to review size charts and fabric type before trying these out.
For the kids, they have cute accessories (hats especially), balloons and some toys.
On the whole I would recommend this site as it has variety for women, men, kids and the home in general.

This review was modified by lesley1984 on August 02 2016 05:49:11 AM

2016-08-01

Fabulous online shopping!

"I love shopping on Sammydress! There are so many unique items and they're very reasonably priced! It's winter in Australia but I just bought two bathing suits and a hammock! Great bargains and the bikinis make me feel like a mermaid! It is the third/fourth time I've bought from Sammydress and the shipping and customer service gets better everytime. Very easy to sort out any issues with! "

This review was modified by CDevine on August 01 2016 04:00:59 AM

2016-07-31

Want the Best? Shop SammyDress

"I've been a customer of Sammy Dress for a few years now and have found their prices and quality hard to beat. They also have a wonderfully wide variety of clothing and accessories for adults as well as children. Their customer support is excellent and are quick to respond to any query."

2016-07-27

Beautiful Light Scarf!

"Absolutely loved this scarf and ordered more like it! It is very soft and light material (just as pictured), perfect for spring, summer or fall weather. The colors are just as vibrant as pictured. "

This review was modified by G.A.. on July 27 2016 06:43:39 AM

2016-07-07

The best experience ever

"I have shopped on Sammiedress.com several of times. I received my product quicker than I expected. Everything I ordered look exactly like the picture online. I bought a shower head in one of my orders that changes colors. My kids love it. I have ordered purses and every time I go some where I am asked where did I get it from. I recommend shopping on this site for everyone. Cheap prices but very good quality product."

This review was modified by Latrindad on July 07 2016 07:45:56 PM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.