Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.59/10 4.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10

"in incredibly in love with this site! There is always so much to look at and a lot of their products are so unique. and Its so affordable. I buy a lot from this site and I really enjoy their products. However, I am not super pleased with how long it takes to get my order, but then I take into consideration that they have a high demand of shipments and are out of the country I live in. Its worth the wait! I always recommend the site to my friends (:"

"I ordered this item and payed for the extra shipping to have it shipped befor i went on my trip. well my trip has come and gone while the status of my order shows shipped. I have still not seen my package that i paid more for shipping than the item. I am angry and at the same time concerned that I have been ripped off. I have tried to call the 909-581-9508 number for customer service and there is just a busy signal. It wont allow me to do a live chat or email customer service. At thei psoint I feel like i need to make a dispute with my credit card company because Sammydress has failed to deliver the product in a timely fashion or at all for that matter."

“Dear nothappywithsammy,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
But,your order had been delivered yesterday by tracking# IB14122193622461,you can track on the site http://www.myib.com/Tracking?j=1&tnum=IB14122193622461
Please contact your local post office to pick up in time.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.

We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I placed my order on 8/29, after several emails to them on shipping status, I received the same "cookie cutter" reply back; requesting I wait another 1-2 more days for my item to be shipped. After a month of waiting and my sending my last complaint on 9/29 - they sent an email saying my item was shipped. Well, the tracking number sent in my email confirmation can not be found and today is 10/14, still no package. I will never order from them again. I believe they are associated with Rosegal and another online site with similar items. Please save yourself the hassle. "

“Dear MissRetailMeNot,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 5-10 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take more business days to process.
Please don't worry,your order had been shipped out before by tracking#RS142291721NL,the tracking website http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml

We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.
Thanks for your patience,hope you can receive soon.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered my items on October 6th and I was told it would take 3-5 days to ship out. It is now almost ten days later and all of my items are still processing. I have sent 4 tickets and only got a reply to one of them saying my items are out of stock until the end of the month. It took several emails to even get this reply from them. They did not warn me that these items are out of stock and they have not compensated me for the inconvenience neither have they given me an updated shipping price. This company needs a lot of work. They have very bad reviews and very bad customer service. They should not be allowed to exploit the public like this"

“Dear OGO123,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 5--10 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take more than 10 business days to process.

We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We will be in touch with you to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"It was my first time ordering clothes from Sammy Dress, I ordered 7 items. The items took over 2 months to arrive and when the package arrived I was super disappointed to find out that I only got 2 items. Both were improperly sewn and had really bad quality, the size of the underarms were so wrong and the buttons were hanging loosely from the thread. I mean it felt like they had someone just quickly sew my clothes and then shipped them. I recommend not buying anything from this site, it was a complete rip off. "

“Dear sofitee,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
Please don't worry,we are glad that your order had been shipped out before.All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.However, please understand this is an estimate. The shipping speed is outside our control and is dependent on the courier company.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I love the clothes here at Sammy Dress. They are cute and I want to keep buying. However, the shipping time takes FOREVER. I ordered a dress and it got here in a couple weeks. I ordered a set of clothes around September 20, and still waiting for them. This may be the biggest drawback I have about this company. "

“Dear madelinerosehill,

Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
We are really sorry that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more business days to process.
Please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please don't worry,your order had been shipped out before by tracking#9374869903500158344552 and LN480125484CN,you can track on the site http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/ and http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml
Thanks so much for your patience.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"When I first found SammyDress, I was skeptical on how it would work, in regards of customer service, and how quick they'd be in responding to messages. I debated ordering from them for approximately three weeks before I finally decided to go ahead and try the site out. I sent out a few questions regarding the product I wanted to purchase and within a day I had all the answers I needed.

While waiting for my purchase to arrive, I had contact support about my tracking number, because I wasn't sure how long the purchase was supposed to take to arrive to Canada, and Customer Support was very prompt in getting back to me and assuring me about my product's safety, and whereabouts. I absolutely look forward to shopping more with SammyDress.com!

"Sammy Dress is a fun place to shop online because of their user friendly system and cheap but fashionable clothing items. However, remember that what you're buying is just that: cheap items. Don't expect too much, and definitely only order one item at a time. I would still recommend Sammy Dress to anyone, though, because I was satisfied with the products that I ordered. Thank you Sammy Dress!!! "

"I'm okay with the clothes being cheaply made because it is not like they cost very much and you can't expect very much wear for a 5 dollar dress. One thing I did not care for was the fact that their items are never in stock, even if they are in the "new" section. I made a very large order with them and I had to contact them a month later to find out where my order was. Half of my order had not been shipped because it was out of stock but no one felt the need to reach out and say that half the order would NEVER be back in stock. I tried to be understanding and just swap the unsent items with newer items (I assumed to be in stock) and about 20 of their "new" items were not available. I was tired of emailing daily with the Support Team trying to find alternative items. The best thing about their service was that the support team DOES respond to emails within 24-48 hours. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR SIZES, AND BE PREPARED TO WAIT. Buy at own risk. "

“Dear mcclellan.erika,

We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Eu realmente achei o catalogo da Sammydress bastante variado e contendo uma moda atual e muito bem elaborada. Fiz uma grande compra no site, no entanto ainda não as recebi dentro do prazo previsto. Estou aguardando ansiosamente!"

"Hace poco recibí mi segundo de SammyDress. El vestido me encantó: la medida perfecta, un corte muy delicado y favorecedor y encima a un precio inmejorable. Sin embargo, bastante transparente puesto que el forro que lleva llega hasta la cintura. De modo que no me deja otra alternativa que usarlo con el bikini debajo para ir a la playa y a la piscina o con un pantalón corto blanco (que no se vea por debajo)"

"I placed an order almost a month ago and it still states it is processing!! I contacted customer service twice and still have not gotten any replies! I am SO disappointed in this company and their lack of customer service!"

“Dear mbeach663,

Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.

Please don't worry,we are glad that your order had been shipped out today.All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.However, please understand this is an estimate. The shipping speed is outside our control and is dependent on the courier company.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"This website is absolutely the worst EVER! I ordered a dress on October 3rd and paid for expedited shipping as I needed it for a wedding. I have emailed them over 10 times and received ZERO response. I called my attorney who is now investigating this FRAUD of a business. I know I will not receive my shipment and I plan on suing this company and I will stop at NOTHING until it is no longer!!!! Their customer service is ALWAYS busy & lie and tell you bullshit just to get you off the phone (when they do finally answer). Then they send you a FAKE friggin shipping code!!! I suggest that NO ONE ever use this crap site!!!"

“Dear SAMMYDRESSSUCKS,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
But,we had replied you by 5 pieces of emails before but no any response from you yet,please check your emails again,thanks.
Due to delays in the delivery date supplier, we can not schedule delivery, please be assured that we will be a full refund, if you still need to buy, please post a new order.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"You know it doesnt matter how inexpensive or nice their apparel is if you dont hear a word from the company after 4 weeks of placing your order and their processing your credit card. 3 days ago, i submitted a support ticket inquiring and still nothing. I would rather pay Nordstroms or Victoria Secret 5 times the amount and receive my merchandise in a few days. This will be my first and last order and i'm truly hoping that i receive it, but have my doubts. My thoughts are that If my credit card comes first, i will dispute the order entirely. This company seems shady at best.

10/14/14 Update: So, apparently Sammy Dress does not respond to your email request on their own website but are more concerned over review sites such as this, cause now i get the reply below. That said, i did check on the tracking and its just one piece out of the 9-10 items that i ordered, so when she says "most" of my order was shipped, she's means 10% of my order. And it shipped out of singapore the day that i made my complaint on their web site. I'm frustrated to say the least! Will never order again! Read the reviews cause i am not alone! They blame, weather, popularity of items, blah, blah, blah... unreal! And honestly i did expect maybe as much as 3-4 weeks to reach me, but i didnt expect 4 weeks and 1 item will be shipping out of Singapore. At this rate it will be springtime before i receive my fall items for wear.

“Dear nwgoldiee,

First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 5-10 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take more than 10 business days to process.

Please don't worry,most items had been shipped before by tracking#

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered 3 dresses and a sweater on 9/26/2014, I submitted a support request for my tracking information on 10/6/2014; I received a reply on 10/10/2014 only to find out I will not receive my clothes for another 7-10 business days.

I will not be using this site anymore.

“Dear brittbrat2226,

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.