Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.34/10 6.34/10

"Cheap knockoffs... ok I get that I should have expected this with the cheap prices but not one of the items I ordered was close to the actual picture. They look like something I tried to make when I was 8 . I can't tell you if the sizes are a curate or anything because I seriously think I got the scrap material used to make someone else's clothes .. glad I am out less than 100 bucks. I won't even try to return them because I think it would cause more aggravation than it would be worth"

“Dear lhfequine,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered a dress, waited about 5 weeks for it to arrive and I couldn't believe what a saw when I opened it! It had a dirty mark on it, the lining of the dress didn't end at the hem so with it being see through, it was unwearable unless I am prepared to go out and show my knickers and it was the cheapest material ever. So disappointed, what a complete disgrace!! "

“Dear KarenKennan,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I have ordered from Sammydress few times now and I will continue to order. I have always recived my order and in time, so my experience with Sammydress in only positive. Also I was cooperating with Sammydress one time with blog, and I also recived items that were promised to me. Only positive feedback :)"

"I love SammyDress the clothes are so cheap and so cute! I have gotten so many adorable pieces from there!"

"waiting on my order to get here!! so excited to find such great deals on beautiful clothes that will make all others want them too !! I have shared Sammy dress with all my lady friends !! so get ready to help a lot of women look and feel so beautiful!! a big thank u to the designer of the clothes too !! I will be back to shop some more !! THANKS! MP"

"I used my facebook account to sign in but when I went to go write an email wondering what was taking so long I couldn't sign in with my facebook. I can't find a customer service number to call and nobody has once sent me an email via facebook since that is my account and my email. Please will someone help? I also saw that it was through paypal but my dad used his visa? It said that it was paid for and is still in the processing mode. Please send me an email on my facebook since that is my account. Thank you."

"I recently did an order from Sammy Dress and was so excited to be able to wear the dress I purchased to my Birthday dinner. Although there were no pictures of people with the dress, there were great reviews. Well When I go the dress- I was more than DISAPPOINTED!!! Not only was the dress not the same color (bright yellow on the site-it was actually a hello /gold color), it was way shorter and the neckline was horrible. Now the top portion was tight so clearly my breasts are too large (34c) for the medium but even so I could have made it work had the dress not been so cheap and frankly terrible looking. What I think was very interesting is that when you do to put a review on the site it goes for approval and when looking through the site they very rarely have any negative feedback about the clothes--which I find interesting. So needless to say I submitted my review--will be interesting to see if my review get's posted. As of yet, it has not!

Even when you look at the pictures people post in the dresses they purchased they don't look like the picture marketed on the site. Save the time and money and go with a more reputable site-- I guess the one positive thing is that shipping wasn't that bad considering it came from another county.

“Dear brthlmwtheresa2,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I really like this shop, The prices are excellent and the queality of the products is better than the price.

I´m glad to know SammyDress

"I ordered from sammy dress and paid expedited shipping to receive with 3-7 days and just received the items 6 weeks later. All the way through the 6 weeks I have been emailing them and got the same reply every time thanking me for my purchase and for being patient and understanding! I asked for a partial refund on shipping as they didn't fulfil their obligation but nothing. The items that have arrived are appalling quality and nothing like the pictures. It's safe to say I will never buy from them again!!! "

“Dear sharonduffy_6,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
We are really sorry for the delay of processing time.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"If you order from this site regular mail or express mail, don't expect to get your purchase for over a month. Customer service doesn't answer after attempting to contact them numerous times and they use an unheard of shipping company that doesn't provide tracking. I would never use this company again nor would I recommend it to anyone who comes across it."

“Dear jenniibean,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
However, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. The dispatch time for some of the items in your order is 5-10 business days; this includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
Please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
We checked that your order had been shipped out on 2014-08-27 .
Because it is an unregistered parcel, it may be slower than other shipping methods.
All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.However, please understand this is an estimate. The shipping speed is outside our control and is dependent on the courier company.
Thank you for your patience and kind support.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered a ring from this site and I'm super-super excited with it! I oredered now a scarf and I'm waiting for it to arrive. I'm very pleased with the site for now. "

"My shopping experience with Sammy Dress was great. Customer service handled my concerns promptly, and the dress I ordered is decent in quality. The only issue is how long it took for my shipment to arrive. The order was shipped from China, so the lengthy ship time was expected. "

"I ordered a few items on Sammydress on the 14/08/2014 and still reads processing. I cannot get through to the support center because it prompts me to log on everytime I try access the support center. My first order wasn't that bad, the dress was a one size fits all but its so tiny I have to wear it as a top. Its been a months and I haven't even heard anything from Sammydress, not even a notification if the items are out of stock or not! Please deliver my order or refund my money! "

“Dear lesegodibocho,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.
I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Awesome products and wonderful pricing!!"

"I ordered a number of items, however some were not in stock- however I was kept well informed of this and my questions were quickly answered. I got a speedy refund on the ones that were out of stock. The sizes of items vary , but overall I was very happy with my orders and the quality of the clothes and I would definitely order from them again. Only draw back is length of time it takes to deliver- although this is widely/clearly stated on the site and when you order."

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.