Sammy DressCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.90/10 4.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.82/10 5.82/10

"I ordered off sammydress on march 9
sent 5 emails regarding the status of my order as my credit card was charged.
have YET to hear any response from anyone.
I had to contact my credit card company and dispute the charges as they wont let you cancel orders.
I am NOT happy and definitely advise others to STAY CLEAR! they are horrible!!!! no sense of customer service, customer satisfaction or how to run a decent online business

“Dear victoria_lucas,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.
We are really sorry that some of items experience popular items stock availability issues, the order needs more business days to process. Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
For the details, we will send an e-mail to you ,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered four items back on November 24, 2014. I was told two were out of stock and asked to reorder two more items and pay the difference, which I did. To this day, not one item has arrived. It's approaching five months and nothing. They asked me to pay an additional $10 to resend items. I told them I had already thrown enough money away. I even replied to my support case the last time and had no response. I'm not sure how a company can take money from a consumer and the consumer get nothing they bought. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!"

“Dear Murey73,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.
For the problems you mentioned , we will try to confirm it . And then we will give you a better solution. we will send you an email for the details, hope you can tell us the details and give you a better solution.
We are also upset at the customer's dissatisfaction and want to ensure they are perfectly satisfied with their experience.

Kind regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"Ordered Many things from this site. Over 100$ probably, and they sent some of them, but the other stuff, Just never came. I've waited since before December on some stuff, and it has still never shown, and it is almost April now. If your item get's lost you have the choice to pay extra S/h charges to get another one or you only get like 80% of the regular price for Refund, And they lost the item. Support Tickets are a Joke, they give you the run around, like tell you what you want to hear, to shut up, so you'll stop sending support tickets to them. Horrible Experience with this store, with the stuff they never sent me, and never refunded me for. I will say This store is a Joke. Do not waste your time. Yes the clothes look nice, and are very cheap, but that's because it is poorly made, and out of cheap fabric. Stay away from this store"

“Dear webster_1984

Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience.
We really want to work with you to make this right.
We are delighted to tell you that your order has been sent out. They are on the way with package #CN14165378105657. Please see the details on the site http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?
As it’s flat rate shipping,the shipping time is slower than you expected, the real shipping time may be affected by holidays,season,strict customs clearance and so on,which we have no control over it. For the detailed infromation on it , we will send you an email for the details, please check and reply.Hope we can resolve the problem soon.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Placed an order on 3/17/15, still no word on anything. I don't think I will be ordering from here again. I don't think it should take a week or longer to process an order. "

“Dear Christine7910,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
Please let us explain that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more business days to process. Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
For the details, we will send an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon. Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I've ordered a lot of things on sammy dress, and I am very satisfied.
Their lingerie, are in very good quality. super soft!
it takes a little time to receive the order, but it is clear how long you can expect it to take, when ordering.
I have had some contact with customer service when I had problems with my paypal and they were quick to respond and very patient with the other question I had for them.

"Well since you are answering inquires here, I would like to know what's going on with my order I was given a #RS290320377GB, I know that's not a tracking number so what is it? I received 2 different emails one says my order was shipped, and the other says part of my order was shipped so I would like to know what has really shipped if anything, and this order was placed 3/6/2015."

"Sucky site I paid 30 extra for shipping and it's been three weeks still nothing and no wY of contacting anyone there at Sammy dress the number is always busy ;-( the outfit was for a party and its tomorrow still nothing "

"HORRIBLE SERVICE! Ordered a bathing suit paid the extra amount for 3-5 day Shipping it's Been over a week! The customer service line/live chat was a fail! I'm normally big on online shopping but SAMMY DRESS DOES NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME WASTING MY MONEY EVER AGAIN !"

“Dear Meghanbeth,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
We are really sorry that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more business days to process. Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I'm not sure why there's so much fuss about Sammydress. I love this site! My order shipped quickly, and the items that clearly said they'd ship within 3 business days shipped the next day, and arrived within five days. If you just READ everything about shipping and sizing, you shouldn't have a problem! And the quality is just fine--exceptional for the price!
A bonus is the fantastic rewards program. I've already saved a ton on the already fantastic and fabulous deals. I'll be shopping at Sammydress for a long time.

"Many people complain about Sammy Dress, but both my experiences have been really good! The first time was about two years ago, when I bought a shirt, a sweater and a necklace. The sweater is still my favourite thing to wear! After two years, everything still looks brand new. Now I bought a bag and although a few things buggered me - like the straps, I had to buckle them myself and I don't feel very safe about only making a knot of them (I'll ask grandma to sew it, though, and it'll be good!) - It's still a beautiful bag! And for the price, wow. Totally worth it :)"

"La mia esperienza su Sammydress è sicuramente positiva. Parlando dei costi, e dp aver visitato diversi siti, garantisco che per chi cerca lo shopping low cost solo qui troverà pane per i suoi denti.. prezzi bassissimi e qualità buona, solo alcuni capi magari arrivano con qualche imperfezione di dettaglio ma che non pregiudica certamente la qualità del capo..unica pecca: le spedizioni..arriva SEMPRE e dico SEMPRE tutto ma con qualche ritardo..ho effettuato anche ordini con piu capi e posso smentire le varie recensioni lette sopra, a me sono arrivvate sempre le quantità giuste dei capi che avevo ordinato. Consiglio sicuramente Sammydress!!"

"I love Sammy Dress! Their prices are so affordable. Their clothes are so unique! Nobody else will have them, so you don't have to worry about someone else wearing the same dress as you at a party. I will definitely continue to shop there!"

"I see a lot of unhappy rating for sammydress coming from customers who probably could have prevented the displeasure. I love this site. I love the fashion the price and how everyone can do a fashion show of their items and receive money off the next order. I order based off the reviews and how clothes fit similar body types. I understand that it takes a while for shipment from countries overseas. My favorite things to order are the bathing suits. They are such good quality. I can't wait to someday order these gorgeous wedding g dressed!!!!"

"I have ordered many things for Asian companies and they have been wonderful, but not so for Sammy Dress. I ordered a top that (according to their sizes on the page) should have been large but I knew that Asian sizes ran small so went one size larger. What I got was 4 sizes smaller. I was willing to pay return postage if they would send me a new one in the size I ordered. No, way - they wanted me to not only pay postage but give them a 15% charge for some unknown reason - it was their fault. Never deal with this company! The first and last for me. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-22-2015

“Dear pocobam

Thank you for recent comments. We want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
For the size issues you mentioned,please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.
For the issue, we will try to solve it to your satisfaction after we have confirmed it.
We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue together.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered items on 3/14 and as of today 3/22 my items are showing dispatch pending. So I decided to see if anyone else had any issues. I really would like to know when my items are to be shipped, but can't get in contact with anyone. I so wanted to take them on my cruise this April. Tried calling but number is always busy no matter day or night. There is no email address provided to ask questions. "

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.