Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sammy Dress by clicking a star below.
2017-01-02

COMPLETE SCAM/CON

"I placed an order with SammyDress on December 12 2016. I had ordered a Christmas present and wanted to make sure I would receive it in time so I also opted the "expedited shipping", which I had to pay extra for, but that was fine cause like I said I wanted to make sure I would receive it in time. It is now January 3rd 2017. STILL have NOT received the package. Reading other reviews I see mentioned to "please refer to the processing time on the item page" fine and dandy, I can see it was shipped out!!! Not only have I not received my package yet, I have yet been able to contact or speak with an actual person anytime I try to call, or send an e-mail!!! I have got no response or answers from anyone!!! And when I called the shipping company I got a recording that said "number has been disconnected"!!!! Complete SCAM!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!! If I could give no stars I would but that is obviously not an option. WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN OR REFER ANYONE TO DO SO!!! "

Rep reply posted Jan-04-2017

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Crystal,

Thank you for your review.
Sammydress can be contact by Live Chat, Support Center or phone 24 hours a day. If we cannot be reached please leave a message and our team will get back to you within 24 hours.
Our phone number for US customers is: + (1)(1)8552228111, and for other countries is: + (001)8552228111. Our lines operate in English and are available from 7:30-21:30, 7 days a week.
Please note that with our registered and expedited delivery we offer all customers a tracking number. You can use this to track where your package is and see an estimated delivery time.
To track a parcel please visit here: http://new.17track.net/en.
We have sent you your tracking number via a ticket. Please login to your account to check.
If you have any further questions, please contact us and we are more than happy to help,

Sammydress Customer Service Center”

2016-12-27

A best dress company on the web!!

"Sammy Dress is the best company among the similar dress companies on web.
Their web site is organized nicely and it's easy to find what you want.
Their merchandises are in a good taste with good quality.
They have so many nice clothing and so many accessory to choose from.
It is very much the fun to looking at what they offer!
They are also very quick to send what you have ordered.
Their customer service is also very good.
I never had trouble with them.
I love shopping at Sammy Dress!!

2016-12-22

Awesome store to shop! :)

"I was looking for the outerwear to use this winter season and I haven't see any at any mortar stores nearby but luckily I've found sammydress that sells out fashionable outerwear for men which I found really reasonable as the prices of its coat are these cheap and the quality of the jacket I've bought is superb! Indeed, sammydress is a worth to check as you need to buy anything for fashion. "

2016-12-22

Get top of shopping experience and don't wander elsewhere

"I am the one who likes online shopping and look at many sites. My experience with Sammydress.com is exceptionally great due to quality of service offered, amazing offers and great product quality with varieties. It is very easy to communicate with the customer service and their approach is very satisfying. The resolution has always offered more than the expectations. I bought total 5 dresses and I am extremely satisfied with my shopping experience. This is the honest feedback and I have also recommended many of my friends about this online shopping experience. Enjoy great offers of quality products with exceptional customer service as a bonus. "

2016-12-20

Good quality and low prices!

"Ordered some dresses from Sammydress. Initially I was worried the quality wouldn't be good because of the love price tag, but I was happily surprised! The clothes were good quality and I will definitely order from them again. Just be sure to have your measurements ready, as most of the clothes have custom sizes based of inches or cm measurements! Shipping time was as promised and the shipping cost was fair! "

2016-12-15

SammyDress is the perfect fashion site!

"I've been ordering from SammyDress for almost 2 years now, and I must say they are my #1 website to go to for inexpensive but quality fashion. They're outfits are true to size, the textures are amazing, and I always have a great experience with their customer service. The processing and shipping time to the US is extremely fast. Everytime I wear my SammyDress items, I'm always asked "where did you get that"! I haven't seen any of the clothing in my local retail stores, so it's great to be the unique one wearing something different. Thanks SammyDress...you rock!!! "

2016-12-15

Fabulous customer service!

"First off, the website is pretty addicting. Looking at cute stuff with low prices? So much yes. I've placed a couple orders with them, and in both cases the customer service was remarkable. When I wanted to cancel something the response was quick, when I made a mistake on sizing they helped me remedy it, and all their communications have been super polite! Do I wish I could filter by size, color, length, price, and priority dispatch all at the same time? Yes. But scrolling through all the results of one is a great way to find new favorites. It might take 3 weeks to get your order, but they tell you that up front "you will receive it in 10-25 business days". I'm happy as a clam at high tide."

2016-12-11

The best store to buy ever

"I made a buy in this store for the first time to gift my girlfriend and Sammydress surprised us with a really high quality product, now i will buy only in this store.
Loved to buy in sammydress.

2016-12-08

Great online store

"I never had a single problem with sammydress. I'm always satisfied with my purchases, but usually I pay attention to the reviews before buying any item cause it helps deciding if it really looks like the picture or is different."

2016-12-01

New Favorite Online Store

"I recently shopped SammyDress and fell in love with their clothes and the selection for plus size women. I loved every piece that I received and their customer service is amazing! I had several questions after I placed my order and they were quick to respond and make sure that I was happy. The quality of the clothes I received was above and beyond what I actually paid for the items! I am excited to shop with SammyDress again and have told all my family and friends!"

2016-11-23

The Worst!

"I ordered from them and it was the worst experience I've ever had. They shipped my partial order and then didn't contact me about the rest. I had to contact them and they've given me the run around now for a month! They don't have their current inventory online, so you place your order thinking that the items are in stock. They then string you along by asking you to pick other items or wait for them to come back in stock. But they never come back in stock and the other items you pick aren't in stock either! And the part of my order I did receive had holes in it and everything shrunk in the wash. HORRIBLE! "

Rep reply posted Nov-24-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Kschadler,
We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.
Sammydress clearly states on each item page the processing time of each product. The time it takes for you to receive your package will be the processing time plus the shipping time.
In cases where we believe that the processing time may be longer, due to stock availability, we will contact the customer within 24 hours.
We kindly ask that customers wait patiently for their package to arrive.
We check all our items before we ship to our customers, so we sincerely apologize that the item you received did not meet your expectations.
Sammydress strives to give our customers the best quality clothing at the lowest prices.
If you have any questions in the meantime you can always contact our Support Center.
We have sent you a message and kindly ask that you reply to us via a ticket.

Sammydress Customer Service Center

2016-11-22

DRESS FOR LESS

"I love to order Sammy Dress! They have trendy items at an affordable price. I also love the jewelery and millions of other accessories and items. Will definitely still be a customer. Already have and will be recommending SammyDress!"

2016-11-20

Very good

"Since a while I discovered Sammydress. I order online and it is shipped to Belgium. It's always good quallity and the clothes are fitting perfect. The sizes are good. I have a big size and normally the clothes are fitting but the sleeves are a little bit short. But by Sammydress even the sleeves are fitting with the rest of the size clothes.
The deliverytime is not so long to Belgium.
If there is a problem they always respond very quickly on my questions and they are always able to help my.

2016-11-20

Trendy necklace

"Well priced modern little necklace.
Goes with pretty much everything but great with just a white tee with skirt or pant.
Lightweight for summer.
Has an extender chain which I needed so fits perfectly.
Customer service very friendly and helpful.
Will definitely buy from the store again.

2016-11-16

SUPER TERRICFIC! :)

"I really love Sammy dress clothes and shoes for men :) they have the best prices :) I really enjoyed it soo much and have been a fan since 2012/2013 and they always upgrade on the quality of clothes and shoes lately which is good :). I'm always lookin forward to buy more items on the site and loving how they always have great deals."

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.