Store Information Store Info
Sammy Dress Coupons
  • Rating 8.33/10 3,243 reviews

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
    Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Sammy Dress contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.99/10 5.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10

All 3,243 Customer Reviews

"I came across this site whilst looking for a birthday dress. I ordered one dress in plenty of time before my birthday and it arrived in plenty of time! It was excellent quality material and did wonders for my figure! Since then I have placed another two orders with Sammy dress and cannot wait to receive them. Told all my friends and family about it and they will be placing more orders soon."

"Love this site! I was a bit sceptic at first so I didn't make a large order but I'm soo pleased with the clothes I bought! I'm definitely buying more from sammydress.com! "

Rating 8/104/5

"thanks for this nice items. i liked too much. good quality, look exactly like picture"

"Always a pleasure to shop with sammydress, cheap prices, moderately fast delivery, high quality products. And excellent customer service. Recommended to all of my friends!"

"This website has met all my expectations and I'm very satisfied with my purchases. The only problem I've had is that the package arrives slowly. Then again, I live in America and the company is from China. This is totally understandable about why it would arrive slowly. However, the tracking and customer service help is very helpful and efficient. Whenever I write a ticket, it takes awhile but they give me a very good amount of information and help. Their website is nice and very easy to search for specific products. The clothes and products I received are never broken and are very nice quality. Also, the products are true to size and the picture provided. A lot of information about the merchandise is also provided, making searching easier."

Rating 8/104/5

"i have always look for the best online shop and today i have fund the best shop online so very easy too order and friendly customer care the best products every one could buy i would recommend this site too all my friends and family
so many different prices you can afford the best value i have seen thank you sammydress you are the best.

"Really cute website. The clothes are very nice and at an affordable price. I have ordered several things from this store and have been completely happy with my choices. They arrived within 25-30 days after their shipping, as promised. Would definitely recommend this store to my friends and family. "

"I bought a dress from Sammy Dress a few weeks ago. The fabric was soft and stretchy and EXTREMELY comfortable. Despite the biggest size being slightly smaller than my measurements, the fabric had enough stretch to fit me perfectly -- so don't be afraid to buy if you're in the same case. It was also an extremely good value."

"It's a amazing e-shop for me!Professionals, direct service, low prices but high quality! Very elegant and comfortable clothes. I will buy from sammydress again and again!!!"

Rating 4/102/5

"Lovely products online but terrible service. I am very worried about whether I will ever see my order that was placed 7 weeks ago! Apparently it is still in transit to our country after 7 weeks and it has not even been received at customs!
I think i will call VISA shortly and make a case out of this if i don't see my items soon!

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear m123d ?
Thank you for your review ,and we are very sorry for all the inconvenient we cased .
Regarding your order ,we have shipped it out in 3-Mar ,the tracking number is RC464047823CN ,you can track it in http://www.17track.net/cn/result/post.shtml?nums=RC464047823CN .Please kindly wait for more days about it .
Please submit help tickets in our website if you have any other probelems .We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.
Kind Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I have a great experience buying from this site the dresses i purchase where what i expect and the shipping considering that im in the other side of the world was fine about a moth i definitely will buy again from sammydress.com"

"Beautiful peaces for everyone, fast shipping, great selers. I will definitely buy againon this site. Love it!"

"A really nice website. First I didn't trusted them because of the small prices but I ordered bags and jeans their products are such good quality ! I'm entirely satisfied !"

"I have placed two orders so far on sammydress.com. The first order was three items purchased on 3/10/2014 and the second was eight items ordered on 3/11/2014. Both orders took a couple weeks to process but when shipped arrived within the time allotted for express shipment, 3-5 days. I did not receive a confirmation email for shipment but I kept an eye on my orders on their website, checking every few days to see if it had shipped. The first, smaller order took less time to ship out than the second, larger order. I have received all the items in my first order, but I am waiting to three items from the second.

After waiting for some time for the second order to ship, I sent them a message on their website about when it would ship out. They replied promptly and told me that some of my items were out of stock and would take longer to ship out, they also gave me the item numbers and dates for when the items would be in stock again. They asked me in this message if I would like to wait or be refunded for the out of stock items.

When the items arrived they were all in good condition and the quality I expected. The prices are very good for what they are selling. As far as shipping goes, each item has its own shipment price unless free shipping is specified for that item. The shipment is based on the weight of the item so shoes will cost more to ship than a shirt or dress. In my opinion shipping prices are high but they are fair.

Overall I am happy with my experience at sammydress.com and plan to order again soon.

"Sammydress website is my favorite purchasing site! They have a lot of products and the most part of them are cheap. There are often items on sale and it is fantastic because you can find the same things that cost more in other websites! I have made an order 2 weeks ago and in the lowest ship rate I paied nothing! My products arrived just 10 days later, super fast! (I live in Italy!) I choosed 2 rings, 1 bracelet, 1 necklace, 2 pairs of earrings and 4 super cute plush toys and they look great! I really love them! The quality is good and they totally look like as the picture in the website!"