Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10

"I enjoy shopping at Sammy dress.com. The shipping can sometimes take a while but to me it's worth the wait. I did have an issue where one of my orders hadn't shipped out for over a month. Customer service was great about cancelling the order and refunding my money. I will defiantly be shopping from this site again."

"Sammydress propose de très beaux article a des prix incroyable, un service après-vente exemplaire et une correspondance parfaite a chaque photo."

"They are very reliable and efficient. The customer service is polite and very patient, keeping in contact and updating your on all your order queries. Product are very similar to their display pictures. And size conversions are available."

"I like shopping online with Sammy Dress though the order took a little long but you are made aware of each phases taking place.
And I was more impressed when they refund my money for an article that was no longer available in the store. Thank you Sammy Dress.

"Bought a few items from SammyDress and it fits perfectly. But the shipping speed takes awhile."

"Usually when shopping online, I encounter a numerous amount of problems. Most ranging from very extreme while the dwindling few, are small and simple and easily fixed. Yet when shopping at Sammy Dress I have discovered that quality and efficiency can come at a cheap, yet reasonable price."

"I love shopping with Sammy Dress because they have great prices! Not to mention that I don't have to leave my house! I shopped with them for my Christmas party dress and it turned out stunning. It's a budget friendly way to spice up your wardrobe. :) Their sizing chart is very accurate and helpful. I've never had something fit poorly! I see alot of negative feedback, but I think it's mostly due to the fact that people don't properly follow their sizing guide and that they have unrealistic expectations about shipping times. I've always had my orders arrive within the estimated shipping times. Love this site!"

"Anyone thinking of buying something off this website please read this first!

I found a wonderful jacket on this site and was so excited to get it that I chose to pay extra for expedited shipping. I understand that processing may take 5-10 days but Its been way past the given amount of days and it still says my order is processing. I just want my jacket and dress I ordered. If I would have known that my order would take this long just for it to process I would not have spent the extra money to get it expedited. I tried calling the number posted on the customer service link and it doesn't seem to work. I tried emailing but I have not received any response. I am extremely disappointed with the service and will not be recommending anyone to this site nor will I consider ever purchasing anything from here again.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear Lunamarv,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Packaging Time + Shipping Time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
We are really sorry that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more business days to process.
Please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
We also sent you an email before,please check again.Hope we can resolve the problem soon.
Firstly, we should have had this set-up correctly, and secondly, we should have responded in a much more timely fashion. For both lapses, we take full responsibility and want to restate our sincere apologies to the customer.
We are going to reach out to apologize in a more personal way, and to offer an accommodation as thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"Very nice clothing. The pictures are clear and often show you what you really get!! I have made three orders in the past, and all of them are the same as the pictures. I am very please. But the shopping cost is quite high! "

"Comprei dois anéis e um brinco, eles são muito lindos! Chegou em um pouco mais de um mês. Porem valeu muito a pena. Continuarei comprando com certeza."

"I have to say that I was extremely impressed with the order I received from Sammydress (so much so I already placed two more orders). The prices are super low and the quality is very decent. I ordered a brown leather jacket from them (among other things) and get compliments from everyone. For those looking to place an order I recommend checking the measurements very well before ordering so you know what size you need and to be patient. Shipping does take time but it is worth it.

In my order there were two shirts out of stock (bummer) but they informed me immediately and credited me back since they weren't restocked. Good customer service.

Canada

"Bought 10 items from Sammy & 5 of them I expedited! Ordered Dec. 13th & received Dec. 19...DHL delievered & of course they made you pay duty! Clothes arrived in great shape. Material was decent! some of the workmanship of the clothes could have been cleaned up alittle(stitching). Belt was in perfect condition and the watch was sexy! Overall, I would buy from here again but try some other types of clothes like jackets and pants to see if the quality matches what I i just received! Customer service was awesome too! Thanks Flora"

"Complete mistake ordering from them. I ordered two pairs of boots for family members for Christmas a month ago and yet it still says its still processing. Attempted to contact them multiple times and all they do is send me here and there and seem to sweep it under the rug and refuse a cancelation and a refund. I will most definitely getting my money or product one way or another."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear casealia_langton,

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.
Due to delays in the delivery date supplier, we can not schedule delivery, please be assured that we will be a full refund, if you still need to buy, please post a new order.
We cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this may have caused you...or any of our customers.
We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"It's such a great experience to shop with sammydress! It's the best affordable, good-quality online shop you could ever find. Shipping is fast too! I love sammydress! "

"This site have some really nice and affordable clothing. I love them. I am yet to receive my package. The first time i ordered their was a problem as my parcel was shipped to an incorrect address, however the help and support team helped me through and refunded me accordingly. Now this is my second attempt at the site... hoping to receive my package soon.
I love how affordable these clothing are.

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.