Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.64/10 5.64/10

"The sizes on this site are very small, including the arm holes on blouses. The quality of the fabric is equal to the price you pay- very thin to tissue weight on many items. Shipping takes 1-2 months in some cases (after the 10 day processing period). I ordered a more expensive dress ($44) and even though I was careful with measurements I couldn't even get the edges of the zipper together. Returns are a huge hassle and take months. If you are willing to take a risk, you might be happy with the results. They have decent shoes and accessories. "

"good price product, excellent customer service. i love to shop at sammy's
my id is pjina_jina@yahoo.com

"Sammy Dress is my favorite website to shop. Their items are trendy and convenient as far as price. The shopping does take a while but it is definitely worth it in my eyes. "

"I really like this store, and I've done a lot of orders from it. I started with a small purchase of hair accessories to test the site and since then I have bought pretty much everything: clothes, accessories, jewelry ... The prices are always low and the goods are what you expect. In addition, the buyers reviews and photos help you better understand what to expect from a particular product. I've never had any problem, when a product purchased was out of stock I had a refund. I am in Europe, so I know perfectly that the shipping from China takes at least a month or more, but knowing it, it is not a problem. In addition, because of the duty customs, I learned to do small purchases and not a big one, so I didn't ever had problems. I will definitely continue to buy by Sammydress."

"I've ordered from them a few times before. The shirt looked like it did in the picture and fit well. Shipping is a bit slow but i was satisfied with the product."

"FAIR WARNING-DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!
I ordered 3 items from this company on 9/26! It took them 2 weeks to even provide tracking information, that never updates to even tell you when to expect your package! On top of that when I emailed them they said it would take 7-10 business days from the date the item shipped to arrive but then later had someone else email me saying it would take 25 business days!!!! It wasn't until I began to complain about their lack of service that I was then advised that one of the items was not even in stock! I was beyond angry to say the least! Even with all that being said they have done NOTHING to accomodate me other than offering a coupon but let's get real, who the hell would purchase from them after having this experience?

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

“Dear Kayla-g,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
Please don't worry,your order had been shipped out separately by tracking#
LN493537210CN-on 10/11,you can track on the site http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml
9374869903500163826159-on 10/19,you can track on the site http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/

The information online may be not updated in time by courier company,if you can't track new information,please wait for a few days to check again.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Thieves!! They only send partial of your order. Took them 2 months to send out $25 of the $75 I purchased and I even paid $46 for expedited shipping!!! Worst company ever and Paypal has been getting a lot of complaints from them! Oh, and they will respond with my dhs number, but they do this to fool the viewer! They can say that they sent my stuff all they want, but what you sent me was just about nothing! Worst company ever!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

“Dear milcare,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"command received its small problem that has long recevoirs know, but the answer is na by customer service that is quick in response and are very helpful I know my 2nd order recomanderais again thank you"

"WORST . ONLINE STORE. EVER.
Easily comparable to Rosegal.

DO NOT BOTHER. just like others have said. I ordered 3 weeks ago, thinking i would get items in time for a wedding. I had to scramble for something else to wear. . . ALSO- There is NO info on the website what so ever about where this company is based out of, and where they ship from. SHADY. never will do business again. ever.

I ordered 4 items on 9/29. It is now 10/16.

And no, i dont want customer support. Keep my $50. Its not even worth the poor customer service.

When i wrote to them stating "I want my money back for the item that is out of stock" i got an email back almost immediately asking me to pick another item, of if i really want my money back. I thought i wrote that pretty clear that i wanted my money back in the first place.

“Dear ronjon25000,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
We are really sorry that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more business days to process.
Please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please don't worry,most items of your order had been shipped out by tracking#
You can track on the site www.dhl.com.Hope you can receive soon.

We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We will be in touch with you to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered a total of 7 items from the site over a week ago and when my order came in, I only received 4 of the items! I am so angry, that my real response would be inappropriate! How does a company mess up an order like this?! I've seen where items are broken and such, but I have NEVER seen a business perform this poorly?! I spent a lot of money to get my things shipped out to me and ASSUMED that they would all be together and in perfect form, but I am livid with the result! Never again will I order from this site. I thought that I would give them the benefit of the doubt and try supporting the business, but I definitely would not recommend ordering from this site! And what business does not have a customer service line?! Funny how you can chat with a live person pre-purchase but have to open a ticket post-purchase! RIDICULOUS!"

“Dear pmoua,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
Please don't worry,your order was shipped out separately before by tracking#

For other items,they are on the way,please wait for them patiently,thanks.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Sammy dress is such an amazing website. the most fabulous dress at affordable prices. I would recommend this site to other. "

"Placed my order on 10/5 and haven't had my order processed or sent a shipping number. If i paid for something 11 days ago, I feel like I should know it's being shipped OR potentially have my items by now. Especially if they ask you to pay an additional $1.99 for a shipping/tracking number! I wish I would have read the reviews to this website before committing to anything, it seems like I'm not even close to the first one having this issue. "

“Dear kristaraemurphy,

After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 5-10business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take more than 10 business days to process.

Please don't worry,your order is ready for shipping at present.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"To be honest the item(clothes) that they provide are great! quality, i do really like to buy from this website... but unfortunately i cant put 5 star, they need a little more products for men and the shipping it would be great if somehow they can get or make it more cheaper :)"

"Still waiting on my stuff smh"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

“Dear rita_is_hot_252,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 5-10 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take more than 10 business days to process.

We are glad that your order had been shipped out by tracking#2340407506,you can track on the site www.dhl.com,please wait for it,patiently,hope you can receive it soon.

We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"NOT RELIABLE. DON'T WAST YOUR MONEY, NOR TIME."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

“Dear rosanaeaker,

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.