Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.48/10 4.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10

"I just ordered two items the other day and then I saw the negative feedback on the store. I sure hope that I dont have to actually wait 1-3 months for my order"

"I placed an order with sammy dress a couple of months ago. I waited about 3 weeks and the order never even shipped. I emailed about the matter and didnt recieve a response in a timely manner, which upset me enough to email again this time asking them to cancel my order and refund my money. That email got a prompt response and I was refunded the money within a few business days. I really wanted the items I ordered but I feel like 3weeks and the order never shipped is beyond ridiculous. Im not sure if I would order again but they do have really nice items a great prices ...but will you ever get your stuff is the question."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-26-2014

“Dear glowin82,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
We are really sorry that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more business days to process.
Please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
For your request,we had full refunded to you,if you want to buy,please replace a new order next time.
We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Shipping took a while, but considering the price for everything I was very pleased with what it got."

"Well, first of all, my order went through on sept. 14th, and we are almost in november and i havent received my order yet. a week ago i contacted customer service and took me 2 days of calling before someone answered me in china when the number online said it was in the US. anyways, the person who answered was nice and helped me get a ticket number through their website and the issue was revolved through the ticket number. now i am still waiting for my order and hoping to get it soon."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-26-2014

“Dear katia_harb0,

Please don't worry,we are glad that your order had been shipped out before.All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.However, please understand this is an estimate. The shipping speed is outside our control and is dependent on the courier company.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Very slow in shipping did not receive my order they allow you to order then wait 2 weeks to inform you they do not have that size."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-25-2014

“Dear brendafarber,

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I had an amazing experience purchasing in Sammy Dress not just because its cheap , but because they have adorable clothing . You fall in love instantly . Excellent costumer service if any question they answer right away . "

"Sammy Dress is a great store with a lot of diversity and the price is quite affordable, highly recommend."

"I had ordered over $100 worth of clothes a month before my sons first birthday party - in hopes my husband and I could wear the clothes then.
As the days ticked on and all I saw was "processing" for over a week, when the clothes said they would be shipped out the most 5 business days, I contacted them.
Because they are located in Asia the reply usually came late at night, the most it took 2 days for them to reply.

They had said because of the new year/changing stores things had gotten backed up.
After a few exchanges I was able to get a full refund for my purchase - which made me sad because I was really looking forward to my outfits!
They gave me a coupon code and suggested that I contact their live customer service to ensure the items were currently in stock and when they would be shipped out.

So don't order something you're hoping will be to your house in time. Seems their processing/shipping is very slow.

I'm giving it 4 stars because the customer service was really good, even though I didn't get my clothes.

"Sammydress is a great website! There is always something new and interesting. I find myself looking on this website all the time and find myself spending more and more money everyday. "

"I would like to know what shipping company you guys use for standard shipping so that I can track my package through their website. I got a message that my coat was shipped out days ago but I can't track it on you guys website, which I think is total bs. I was going to do some more ordering for Christmas but by this experience and reading all these reviews I don't think I should. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-25-2014

“Dear ecrumes,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

Your order was shipped out by tracking#LN507597215CN,you can track on the site http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=LN507597215CN

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We will be in touch with you to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"i did have a little problem with the fact that i spent $15.00 for shipping and i didnt get my product for about 3 to 4 weeks. and i still only have half of my order, the rest has not even shipped yet. "

"sammy dress has nice clothes and sale at a good price "

"Good site for inexpensive clothes. It takes a while to get them but for the price you can't beat it. Sizes run pretty small in the shirts--look at the sizing chart before you order. The clothes have a slim fit but are ok quality."

"I have a great experience with Sammy Dress! I like those clothes, just haven't got it yet. I hope they will send it pretty soon. They have a great on-line support chat, but if you call them, some people are really route and un passion. Anyway I love Sammy Dress! Thank you !"

"I bought a black lace dress and green chiffon dress which were as described onthe website. postage was as expected. The black lace dress was perfect but I picked the worng size of the green dress which was my error! great to have affordable clothes available on-line! Thanks"

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.