Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.12/10 6.12/10

"Sammy dress is the best online shop to purchase cheap and quality items. I have ordered twice from this shop and believe me from processing to delivery of my order was splendid. Sammy dress is upgrading day in and day out,keep up the good work."

"I've shopped on Sammy Dress a few times and i have to say, I love sammy dress! they are so affordable and the outfits are amazing. "

"Sammy Dress is great! I'm in love with my beautiful dresses. Great material and suppppper true to size and at a great price. Way better priced then those other sites."

"Stuffs great for the prices.
Bought these high waisted shorts off there and i probably wouldve paid way more in store.
I bought these pleather shorts before and they came and I love them, way cheaper what I would find at like a forever21 which is still considerabley price-reasonable, and the quality is worth it.

"$140 order. first three pieces mailed from England. One piece came wet and mildewed and smelling of motor oil. Wife ordered XL. Couldn't get the other shirts over her head let alone over her body. sized for a 10 yr oldno brand label, size label or care label. refused to refund money on anything that had been shipped"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-19-2015

“Dear elmore11120,

We want to apologize unreservedly to you for what has happened.
For the issues you mentioned.We will contact related staff to confirm the problem.
For the details, we will send you an email for the details,please check and reply,hope we can resolve soon.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"The perfect shopping website!!!

I Love it!!!, the service its incredible ans super fast, the products that yoy buy are so high quality and I recomend it 1000%

"Sammy Dress is a good place to shop *if* you are patient. Their products ship from SE Asia, so it takes quite a long time for you to get the items. So manage your expectations for the best shopping experience.

Their prices are very very low, but since shipping depends on weight, be aware of that. Also don't forget that your country's customs regulations might require you to pay import tax and such.

The quality of their items is generally good. So far everything was pristine and perfect when I received it.

"Love love love this site. My style is more pin up chic. I have a very hard time finding shoes and clothes that are my style in everyday convenience stores. my shopping experience with them was amazing. there was only about a $2 difference between standard shipping and expedited shipping. I chose expedited. my first three items out of the 12 I ordered I received in 5 days. My shoes size 38 (US 7) are perfect, I wear them whenever I can. I took about a month for me to receive my entire order but that was ok as the entire month felt like Christmas. My last pair of shoes were a 39 and they still fit great (maybe like a US 7.5). I ordered 2 bathing suits, one large one extra large, both for wonderfully. Corsets in large and extra large. Love love love. 2 pairs of shoes. 2 nighties. And a couple outfits. Word to the wise. Ladies order a size larger than you wear in US standards. All their measurements are in cm. Please check the details to make sure you'll fit in the range provided as I have noticed a large varies and this 40 inch boobs don't always fit. (That's about 105 cm, so I would look for items that said they fit 90-110 cm). And if you order for your men, 2 sizes up. Sammy dress will definitely have my business again. "

"I was really pleasantly surprised with Sammy Dress!!! The items online that I ordered came exactly as shown!!! And were pretty good quality too! I was really happy with the amount of time it took to receive it since it was coming from overseas. I would definitely order from again because of the styles offered and the prices. "

"Sammydress has great service, amazing products and an unbeatable price! I don't shop anywhere else! I love how fast the shipping is for being a China based business. Any questions I have sammydress reps always get back to me within a few hours! I love sammydress!"

"I would recommend this website because it is awesome! I found cute stuff for a great price. I'm from Illinois and cannot find stuff like this and especially not for their prices. I would just say make sure you know your measurements on cm to best tell if something will fit you. Their sizings are different than the USA. Also, the shipping takes 7-25 days or business days, something like that. I received my order within a month and for my other orders sometimes much sooner. The jewelry is very bright and beautiful as well :) I love this site!totally worth it. "

"I was frustrated with my first order because it took a long time to arrive. I was thrilled when I did receive the items and I wear them all the time.
I just placed another order with Sammy Dress and because I can't stay away from cute clothes at low prices-even if I have to wait several weeks for them. If you order well in advance and double check the size charts, you should be fine.

"It is an interesting site for sure. I recommend paying close attention to what you buy. Don't expect it to be here overnight b/c they are shipping overseas but go in expecting that it will get here. I have no complaints about the bags or jewelry or shoes. they are all amazing quality"

"So... I got the first half of my order today... I'm actually pretty disappointed... I'm planning on returning it all... except a tank top that looks really cute.... The clothes are fine as far as quality... for the price, I mean... It's low budget stuff, but made pretty ok... This first half shipped pretty fast too!

The clothes have NO shape... everything is square!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I had read that the sizes run small... I'm normally a medium/large ... so I order XL in some of the things and Large in others... I am absolutely swimming in all the clothes and they should fit me better than this... XL is usually a little loose on me, but not like this! And the fact that they're shapeless makes it even worse!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of the clothes have tags in them... they're packaged separately and none of the individual packages have sizes on them... so I'm not exactly sure what size I actually got! These seem more like 3X Large!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not happy! I will be even less happy if I have to pay shipping again.... I already paid over $20 for the 8 pieces I ordered!

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-18-2015

“Dear Mysti49,

Many thanks for your important feedback.
For the size issues you mentioned,please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.
Maybe the Asia size was not fit for you,you can return back to exchange bigger one. We will send you an email for the details,please check and reply in time.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I have ordered from them before and stuff weren't as horrible as they could have been, but on my last order which was $100, they sent it to the wrong address, i don't know why this address was replacing my actual address, since that had never happened to me before i didn't check to see if they had replaced my real address with a different one! so they sent my package to the wrong address, when i complained about it they did nothing about it, kept sending pictures the ups tracking and i kept telling them, that that was not my address and they did nothing! don't trust them!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-18-2015

“Dear k_vero_co,

We're extremely grateful for your recent feedback.
For the issue you mentioned, we will contact relevant staff to check the problem so that the parcel can reach your location.
We will send you an email for the details,please check and reply in time.
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products.

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,852 merchant members.