Stores > Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.24/10 5.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.47/10 5.47/10

2015-12-14

"I found sammy dress when i googled this outfit. Sammy dress was exactly what i was looking for.The prices are very reasonable. The processing and delivery time was quick, and payment was easy and simple though paypal. I will be using this site for my clothes, and other items offered on sammydress.com and recommend it to my family and friends. I will also put the link to sammy dress on my Facebook page for my online friends to explore."

This review was modified by gotthemdebbies28 on December 14 2015 09:40:01 AM

2015-12-14

"I order from SammyDress.com at least ONCE A MONTH.. In the beginning it was very unsettling but with persistence and some INTERNET KNOW HOW to navigate thru the site, order items that were in my size and in stock I am now a PERFECTLY SATISFIED CUSTOMER of Sammydress.com. I always find something new to order from them and its always shipped on time.. I love sammydress.com. The attached order placed on 12/4/15 should arrive to me on Wednesday... THANKS SAMMYDRESS.COM"

2015-12-13

"Sammy is garbage. I order 3 items to test in October. I never received the items at all, then I sent a ticket to address what happened to my items. No response, then I receive an email that the items were sent in Dec after I received the first email in October to say my order went out that I was not able to track.

Do not buy anything from this garbage site. I tested 40 dollars thank gosh it is not the $300 that I really wanted to spend. I believe all of the other reviews - no customer service and no products in a timely manner.

This review was modified by lhbaileyjr on December 13 2015 08:05:37 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-21-2015

“Dear lhbaileyjr,
We are so grateful for this feedback.
I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.We are here to help you.
We have taken care of your complaint and offered a resolution via the ticket center.
Could you please check your Sammydress account and answer to us ?
Great thanks to your kind understanding and patience.

2015-12-13

"I have recently come across online Ads for Sammy dress on Yahoomail and Cricinfo. After disregarding and closing these ads so many times I finally decided to check out this website one day.

Once I started to browse the site the first thing that came to my mind was - there is so much variety of stuff for such a reasonable price. I was very tempted to test try one product as its my first time buying something online from a new website I don't know much about.

I decided to buy a watch as I needed a sports watch. so, I registered myself and placed the order for one I really liked. - S-SHOCK black water resistant sports watch with Led light. It only costed me USD 7.29 and after taking the discount for first time user sign up I got it for a mere USD 5.11. How cheap is that!

I didn't take any courier tracking facility and used the standard courier to check how it goes. I got the watch delivered within 3 weeks as promised and it was exactly what it was shown and described as. Happy customer yay!

Later I bought a ring and got that as well with out any issues. I am very satisfied with this website and will continue to buy products every now and then.

I have already recommended it to my friends:)

2015-12-12

"I purchased a couple of items to ensure that the service was good and to gauge the sizing before I did a big order.

My order was dispatched and shipping was quite quick with no issues. The shipping costs are really reasonable - especially when you take into consideration that to send a package from one state to another in Australia it's at least $10.

The only small issue I had were the shoes were narrow but I didn't measure my foot or read the previous reviews so that's my own fault.

I love their quirky little Santa giveaway at Christmas. I've received cash off an order and a percentage off my purchase which is always handy at this time of year when your credit card gets a workout.

This review was modified by polka.dot on December 12 2015 06:30:41 PM

2015-12-12

"I am a lover of beautiful clothing and the prices for clothes these days are outrageous EXCEPT at Sammy Dress that is! I love the quality of the clothing, the material is top of the line and everything is just beautiful!

I have had a wonderful experience with them, the prices are wonderful. I have seen a couple reviews about clothing quality issues BUT i really dont know what these people are talking about, also the way I look at it is for the prices if you were to only get a couple months out of each item you got your moneys worth, but that isnt the case.

I recommend going with Expedited shipping as it is cheaper and quicker than standard shipping.

Customer service is great and so far I havent had any issues with anything :)

I know there is no such thing as a perfect company so I do expect there to be setbacks occasionally but I think overall for me this was a wonderful shopping experience and my daughter and I have decided to do shopping sprees on SammyDress several times a year! Finally nice clothes we CAN afford!

Nickname:Margo
Order # M1512091511327558
12/9/2015

Share it:

This review was modified by margodjohnson on December 12 2015 06:23:24 PM

"Hello.
I am very happy that I came across the Sammy Dress website.
I have ordered items that I am very satisfied with.
If you have an issue, however, they have an on-line "ticket" method that works very well.
They respopnd quickly and resolve the issue.
Just be sure to check the size chart. This is a must.

Thank you Sammy Dress!

Christine

2015-12-11

"My queries were cleared up and customer service rep, Joslyn kept in contact with me offering refunds and solutions to my concerns. I understand the large amount of orders on a daily basis hence the delay in getting feedback. Sammy dress is good, I will definitely order again. Thanks Joslyn!"

This review was modified by sassysu on February 03 2016 05:10:50 AM

“Dear sassysu,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
We are truly sorry for the delivery issue.
Our team has reviewed your complaint and offered you a solution in the ticket. We are waiting for your reply.
Could you please answer us ?
Thank you very much for your understanding.

2015-12-11

"I ordered one shirt 2 weeks ago. Still have yet to receive it. I have tried calling the number listed it is always busy. Called the shipping company and they said that it is in customs. Need this for Christmas.

After finally getting ahold of someone they are suppose to refund my shipping and give me a $10 credit. I am so far satisfied with the attempt to satisfy me as a consumer

This review was modified by Queenofthebeat on December 21 2015 08:52:42 PM

“Dear Queenofthebeat,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
We want to apologize for any and all inconveniences caused.
Your case has been taken cared of by our support team.
Could you please refer to your ticket? We have resolved it there and we are now awaiting for your reply.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.

2015-12-10

"Not only did I pay an extra $15-$16 to get the dress in 3 - 7 days but they waited 9 days to ship it. Then the company they use to ship it said they marked it as shipped on the 8th but the shipping company did not receive it until the next day. Luckily I paid through Paypal and I filed a report saying I want my money back. I need it by 12-11-2015. I bought it on 11-30-2015. Paying the extra to get it faster should have worked if they did it correctly. Instead of responding to Paypal I got a email with this in it:

Dear Mendy,

Thank you for placing your order from Sammydress.

At Sammydress we are always here to help all our customers.

We have noticed that a PayPal Non Receipt Claim has been opened on your order.

Please note we already have shipped your order.

Please check the delivery information below:

The delivery information
customers: Mendy Harrison, shipping address: 917 Loganderry Ln Apt 202 , city: Plant City, state: Florida, zip_code: 33563, country: US, phone: 8137655899
Tracking number: IB14493525194619,shipping method: USEXP,
tracking site: http://www.myib.com/tracking/ shipping date: 2015-12-06 16:52:52,estimated time: 3-7 business days,
sku*quantity:151051701 * 1,

You can use the tracking number we indicated above to trace your order online and give us feedback.

We are willing to help you in a professional and friendly manner.

Could you please reply us?

Usually there is always a way for us to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Please feel free to reply this message directly.

We look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards

Sammydress Customer Service

I would not order unless you do not want something and your gambling on whether your going to get it.... if you have money to throw away then do it.... but I did not pay that money to get it faster for them to not send it faster.... This is what their on shipper said:

Dear Mendy,

Thank you for contacting International Bridge. We have been chosen to be the carrier of the online company you recently purchased products from.

Our internal tracking shows that we were notified to expect a package on 12/6 but didn't actually receive the physical package till 12/7. The shipment containing your package is currently in transit to US. Once it arrives it needs to undergo custom clearance because of it being an International shipment.Unfortunately, you will not receive this package tomorrow and I can't provide you an exact ETA at this time until it actually clears customs. Once released, it will need to undergo processing first in our warehouse to update our tracking and we will hand it over to USPS for the final delivery to your home in few days with your regular mail.

Please contact the company where you placed the order regarding paying extra for shipping since they have different service level available. below is the information that you will need:

Everbuying (SammyDress/RoseWholesale/Rosegal/DressLily/Gearbest/Nastydress/Zaful)
Contact Link: http://www.everbuying.com/m-article-id-12.html
visit the support center of the company: http://support.everbuying.com/
Toll Free #:

909-581-9508
917-621-0925
+86 755-86528120

Please contact them around 8pm EST since they are located in China and let us know if we can be of further assistance. I'll be glad to help.
All the best,

Mary Quiblatin
Customer Service
International Bridge/ParcelPool.com
877-727-2354 ext. 2

I simply asked if I would get it in time for the christmas party tomorrow and they said NO!!!! Do I think it is a scam??? With their shipping prices YES!!! Do not put that you can ship it in 3 - 7 days if you can't.

“Dear mendyharrison79,
Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience!
We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
I have followed up your case and our team has solved it for you in the ticket.
Can you please send us your reply ?
Thank you very much for your collaboration.

2015-12-10

"On 11/23/15 I ordered 20 items (Christmas presents) for a grand total of 213.00. As of today, 12/10/15, I did receive 3 items totaling 23.00. Now it is stating on my account that all items have shipped so I can't check the status of the remaining 17 items that definitely have not shipped. I only read good reviews on their site, so I thought that it was safe to order, but on their review page they tell you not to say "mean things" about them, that tells me they don't publish the mean ones! Anyway, I have emailed them 3 times with no response. It is difficult for me to remember to call them at night when they are open...so I have opened a Paypal dispute, thank god I paid with PayPal! The problem still remains with undelivered Christmas presents for my Grandchildren. I am on a fixed income and don't have anymore $$$ to spend. My poor babies won't get the really cool stuff I found for them....very disappointing. My hope is that they see this review and get the rest of my gifts shipped out in time to make it here.

Update 12.16.15
They refunded me 131.66. They ripped me off yet again. I requested that they owed me 190.00. They said they would ship my order if I closed dispute...LMAO....that is not going to happen...this is what they sent me and my reply:
Sammydress Customer Support? At :12/16/2015 02:58:39 UTC
Dear Lani,
Thank you for your order on Sammydress.com. We are processing your order at this time. However we have noticed that a Non-receipt dispute has been opened on your order. We can offer 2 options :
1. Close the case so that we ship your order.
If you want us to ship the order we kindly ask you to close the dispute first, we will ship in 3 to 7 working days.
2. Otherwise, we will refund you in full 131.66USD.
Can you please let me know your decision?
We look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Best Regards
Josslyn
Sammydress Customer Service

They also hinted for me to remove my reviews....tried to say that I never ordered from them...I had to send a copy of my order....the review stays.
This was my reply:
You ripped me off again with only a refund of 131.66. I WILL NOT REMOVE MY REVIEW. I may add more reviews on other sites. I said I wanted 190.00 back and I would remove reviews....oh well. A lot of people have read my reviews and find it very helpful. I will be contacting pch, yahoo, Facebook and anywhere else I see any of your ads...even the ones with different names and demand they remove them...and many people will be helping me....shouldn't make me mad!

So, I think everyone who reads this should start emailing any site that runs these ads and have them removed! There are several under other names.

This review was modified by LaniT on December 16 2015 05:18:42 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-15-2015

“Dear LaniT,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
We're very sorry for your concerns and the issues you have raised.
Could you please answer us ?
Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

2015-12-10

"Do not order from this website!!! I ordered in September, have been invoiced and have yet to receive my merchandise. When I placed a complaint they told me to go around to my neighbors and check at the post office and ask if anyone had gotten my package!!"

This review was modified by sueparker on December 10 2015 06:25:43 AM

“Dear sueparker,
We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.
Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
Could you please check your sammydress account and answer to us ?
Thank you for your understanding and patience!

2015-12-10

"I bought the Sammydress shirts for my son who is serving his country in the Navy as a Christmas present. I made the purchase at the beginning of November. By mid-December I sent email to Sammydress because I had not received any product or any word on their status. They informed me that I would not be receiving my Christmas before Christmas and they would not return my money. All they are willing to do is give me a credit to purchase another item. Very disappointed in their inability to deliver!!!! Sammydress has ruined my Christmas and I would never do business with then again in the future!!!!!"

“Dear beckhamdavid200,
We want to thank you for telling us about your situation.
I have followed up your case and our team has solved it for you in the ticket.
Can you please send us your reply ?
I will always be here for serving you as my best friend.

2015-12-09

"Never received order after more than 30 days and no way to contact them, if you don't remeber your password."

“Dear olivercavalieroakey ,
I wish to say thank you for providing valuable feedback to us.
Could you please answer us ?
Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

2015-12-09

"I honestly have spent over 800 dollars on the site over a long period of time (i know its a lot ) but all the cloths are some of the cutest cloths I've seen and are almost always great quality!!!I recommend it to all my friends. Sometimes it does take a while for shipping and is sometimes very expensive but its mainly because it comes all the way from China but the service is great and I ALWAYS get my purchases!!! "

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.