Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sammy Dress by clicking a star below.
2016-11-16

SUPER TERRICFIC! :)

"I really love Sammy dress clothes and shoes for men :) they have the best prices :) I really enjoyed it soo much and have been a fan since 2012/2013 and they always upgrade on the quality of clothes and shoes lately which is good :). I'm always lookin forward to buy more items on the site and loving how they always have great deals."

2016-11-13

Great customer service

"Sammydress is a great site to order from. They allow you to collect points that can be used towards your purchase. They have quick shipping services and low prices for item you are looking for. I like this site compared to the rest for chance to win or points to be won. "

2016-11-09

Customer Service Saved the Day!

"I am absolutely in LOVE with the one pair of leggings and the mermaid tail blanket that I purchased. The other 3 leggings ran very small and are unwearable by me. However, the customer service with Sammy Dress is top of the line, and I am a very pleased customer."

2016-11-07

Actually really good!

"As long as you read reviews, read the product description, and choose your size accurately (all things a good shopper does anyways!) you can find some really great, cute, and cheap clothes! I've gotten a lot of compliments on the shirts i've purchased. Fast, good customer service - they're willing to work with you if you have an issue with your order. Interesting home items and accessories, too! Shipping takes a while, but that's expected from an Asian wholesale retailer to the US."

2016-10-31

Nice cloths, shoes and service

"Sammy Dress offers unique style and designs in clothes and shoes. I like the fit and look of their clothes and I like that their clothing styles are different then those you see most often. My only recommendations is that new US customers are sure of their body size and shape and the time it will take for orders to ship before purchasing clothing from Sammy Dress. US customers, like myself, may be initially confused by the size indicators when they first shop with Sammy Dress and mistakenly purchase items that are too small. Once new customers are aware of the correct way to read the sizing charts and makes their purchase based on the inch measurements and not the S, M, L, XL measurement indicators US customers will be more satisfied with their purchases. It would also help if new US customers were somehow immediately made aware that Sammy Dress offers a Big & Tall shopping option. Overall, my shopping experience with Sammy dress is great! It's almost the only place I shop for clothes anymore.

2016-10-30

SammyDress is AMAZING

"I have been using SammyDress for a long time, and have made over 20 orders, so I have really been able to see the consistency of their amazing customer service, and the exceptional value for the quality of goods they sell! SammyDress provides an incredibly cheap option for shipping insurance so the few rare times I have had an issue with an item lost in transit, SammyDress has professionally and swiftly offered full refunds or replacement items shipped free of charge! I couldn't be happier, and highly recommend this terrific business!!!"

2016-10-29

Best Online Shop

"The experience that i have with this page have been wonderfull. The products I order were exactly like the picture, and the shipping time was really good. I fully recommend this page because you can get a lot of thing and the prices are very affordable."

2016-10-27

Bonne expérience

"Bonne expérience avec Sammydress jusque là, bonne qualité de produit dans l'ensemble, envoi rapide et soigné, large choix de produit, et tres bonne assistance clientèle et très rapide merci encore Sammydress"

2016-10-26

Great shop where I bought some unique clothes

"I'm buying from Sammy dress for some time now, mostly clothes, and I have never had any complaints.
Shipping time is up to 3 weeks and I always count on it.
Clothes, but also some accessories and even cute cat lamp are fine, nicely sewn, wearable or usable.
Clothes must be checked for exact measurements. Don't count just on sizes.
I'm buying products with already made reviews, but a few things hadn't been reviewed and nothing bad happened.
I'm satisfied and always coming back.

2016-10-16

Great shopping experience

"Sammydress have continued to surprise me with their bargains. I have found great bargains in their plus size section lately and with all my sammy points collected up from the app I have even been getting a discount on top of this. In my most recent order for plus size clothing I followed the size guides which meant ordering an XL in some but a 3XL in others but they are all true to the size chart and great quality. The shipping has only taken two weeks to Ireland. This will come in very useful for some christmas shopping. Also great customer service, they contacted me apologizing that one item was out of stock and allowed me to pick a replacement to be sent separately so as not to delay the rest of my order."

2016-10-13

The best Online Store

"Products are always in good quality, the clothes I've ordered are always fit to me and looks pretty. Very affordable prices it is. I've been a customer for a quite a while and I never had any problem in dealing with Sammydress. If I have any concern with my order or shipping the customer support are always very quick to response to all my queries.

I don't purchase stuff online before but when I first tried sammydress, I don't look for anywhere else online, instead keep on coming back on this site. It makes me feel good to shop knowing it's safe to transact online. I can browse for a few hours sometimes just to look for any stuff that will interest me, it gives me stress free.

I love sammydress, especially the dresses, swimwear, fancy jewelries and shoes, that's what most I'm so in love with.

Thanks Sammy for making my online shopping best experience it can ever be. Will difinetly recommend to everyone.

2016-10-12

it was Great shopping

"I loved the specials they put on, the deliver time was ok taking in account that it comes from really far away, the price where really good, plus you can always find a coupon to help you out as well, i had an issue with an item and the size and costumer service was extremely nice and help the issue really fast. they have in store anything you can ask for.
quality wise in clothing the ones i ordered were really good and for the cheap price even better.
would be going back and ordering soon more stuff for this christmas.

2016-10-11

So so good.

"The shortest review: I recomend, it's a good website.

The longest review: I know this page a long time ago, I read a lot of reviews of other buyers and the most say that's fantastic, and it's. You can buy a lot of different products, always arrives in a short time and in good conditions, and without paying a lot of money!

Only: INCREDIBLE.

2016-10-09

Great product at cheap price!

"Bought a few mermaid blankets with the product true to picture and material good! Is definitely value for money with the price that they are selling."

2016-10-07

High quality products at a great price!

"Just received my products. I had ordered jewelry. The quality of each and every product is very good. The designs are trendy and unique. The website also keeps updating stocks very often. My package took exactly 2 weeks to reach me, which is fast considering the shipment is from China. I am very satisfied and will definitely order again. I recommend sammydress to everyone."

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.