Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10

Excellent service, delivery and quality!

"I got to know Sammy Dress from a friend of mine. He recommended the online shop to me. My first visit on the website was very positive. I had good impressions of the structure and the usability of the site. The selection of products is huge! You need your time to find something that fits to you but in the end the shopping cart is full of fancy products! You can't get enough! The order process is quite easy and you can pay by credit card without any extra fees. I like that! The standard delivery to Germany is about 14 days which is good because the costs for delivery are quite small. The quality of the products is amazing!! I really like the correct fit of the products and they look like on the web shop. The customer service is also great! They answer within one day. I warmly recommend this shop."

Great website!

"I am very happy with the products that I receive from Sammy Dress. I always get the equivalent quality as I would at a normal store, but for cheaper! It's amazing! I love it."

"The service of sammydress group it's a very good one. I likes to negiciate with them and i will do it again. i am very satified."

This review was modified by lecenteio on March 10 2016 06:55:03 AM

Love This Online Store

"I have been nothing but pleased with this website, they have provided me with very cute and comfortable clothing and products of good quality. They have timely shipping and wonderful and kind costumer service. I would recommend anyone to shop here and I plan to shop here again in the future."

This review was modified by 10angel on March 08 2016 07:59:51 AM

Crap clothing - AVOID AVOID

"Sure - the garments look lovely on their web site
Then you get a crap version - badly made, finished and crap fabric, and barely looking like the picture on their website
THEN - they ignore you when you put through a complaint
THEN - they deny your claim through paypal and put you through bullshit to get your money back

Rep reply posted Mar-08-2016

“Dear DebBrown,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
We have reviewed your order issue in detail and we have already resolved it through our support center.
We have also sent you several messages to follow up the issue.
Unfortunately,we have not received your reply yet.
We are always responsible for our customers.If there is anything we can do,we are always here and helpful.
We would be really appreciate that you can reply us.
Thank you very much in advance!
Yours Sincerely.
Sammydress Customer Service”

Great quality for a low price

"I wasn't sure about Sammy Dress at first but I have to say that I had an overall very positive experience with them.

I ordered a variety of clothing and household items. I ordered several shirts, a skirt, a drink dispenser, and puppy rain boots for my dog.

The site has a size guide which I would recommend you follow to ensure that you get the right size. I am normally a size M/L in US stores but on this site I need to order between a L/XL/XXL depending on the item.

All of the items came exactly as described and a much higher quality than I was expecting for the low price. I also love that they have a wide selection of styles which is a nice change from shopping at a typical box store locally.

All of my items arrived in good condition and on time with the exception of two items that were so popular that they were temporarily out of stock.

However, after messaging sammydress I was reassured that the items were simply out of stock at that moment but that they would be coming if I choose to keep the order. They were extremely polite and offered me a full refund for the missing items which I personally chose to go with. However, I have no doubt that had I not chosen this I would have gotten my items as soon as they were restocked.

I also like that you can choose to have an account on their site which can earn you S-Points which can be transferred into free items or nice discounts on items on their site.

I will definitely be purchasing from Sammy Dress in the future and I would recommend it to anyone who wants great clothes for a low costs.

This review was modified by vHayward on March 07 2016 11:20:02 AM

Good quality

"I like this store because they have affordable prices and free shipping. I am really pleased with everything I have bought."

This review was modified by msari11 on March 06 2016 07:31:01 PM

My number 1 place to go

"I am pretty impressed with Sammy dress at first nervous but they completely earned my trust. I am so happy I looked every where for even decent swim suits and I found one finally and it was great price and shipping was not bad at all really pretty standard. I tried on my swim suit and didnt want to take it off... So comfy and fits how I expected. "

This review was modified by Krissyhadams007 on March 06 2016 06:29:58 PM

Great job

I have placed a few orders with SammyDress and so far I have no complaints. My first order took very long to reach me, but the point is it did arrive and the dress was awesome. I recently placed a very big Order Number: M1510191612122312 and I am happy to say everything I paid for came intact. I have had no problems with customer service, so far every query I have made they respond quickly.

I have recommended the site to friends, coworkers etc and no one has had any complaints. One of my coworkers even got her orders before expected. She was very happy with her purchases.

Great job Sammy Dress!

Tip for consumers: When buying clothing, check the reviews on the item to see if someone similar to your weight, size etc was satisfied with the overall fit. Just take note of the processing time of your orders and regular shipping is always the slowest no matter which site you shop on.

Bad service

"I found a swimsuit I liked that I was hoping to take on vacation with me so I ordered it two weeks prior to leaving, thinking that would give plenty of time for it to arrive. However I left for vacation on Feb 3, and as of today March 05, 6 weeks after my order it still has not arrived. They said on the website the estimated shipping time was 2-3 days.

That estimated shipping time failed to mention that it would take them weeks to "process" the order and shipping would take much longer than 2-3 days in any case.
I guess I will see how much longer it will take to arrive, if it even arrives at all.

I would stay away from this site if you want reliable service

This review was modified by kenshin090 on March 05 2016 01:14:38 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-08-2016

“Dear kenshin,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.
Please kindly note the total delivery time = processing time + shipping time, we need some time for processing,we hope you can understand it.
In order to resolve this issue,we have sent several messages to you to offer you the right resolution.However,we still have not received your reply.
If you still do not reply us,we have no other access to contact you.
We do care about our customers and hope that we can resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Look forward to hear from you soon!
Many thanks in advance!
Yours Sincerely,
Sammydress Customer Service”

Frustrating Customer Service *Update On the Bottom 3/6/2016*

"*Originally a 1 star review*

SammyDress was amazing at first, with the beautiful and reasonable prices on items. I was very happy to have stumbled upon the site but my last order was the final draw for me. I ordered a couple of times from there and the last two times, there were a problem with shipment. The first of the two problems were that I did not receive my items. I contacted customer service and I was told that my shipment were lost. At that point, I was not going to wait for them to resend me the items so I asked for a refund, which they followed through with. The last problem I had with them was recently. I am going on vacation on March 12th, 2016 and I ordered on February 25th, 2016 and chose standard shipping (6-8 days, not including processing time). It was enough time for me to receive my items seeing that processing time was said to be 3-5 days. They usually send you an email when your order have shipped but after the 6th day of waiting for that email, I decided to contact customer service. Well, I found out that one of the items that I ordered was out of stock so they gave me two options: wait until it's back in stock or a refund. I was also told that if I were to wait, it will not ship until March 13th, 2016. Of course, I was choose the refund for that item, seeing that I will be already gone. I very much mentioned that as well when contacting customer service. On that very same email that said I would like the refund for that one item, I asked what will happen to the other item that I ordered because I still want that item. I specifically mentioned that I still wanted that other item and asked if that other item will get to me on time. When Paul (the guy that contacted me from customer service) emailed me back (which takes them 12-24 hours to email you back), he said that they cancelled my entire order and is processing my full refund. At this point I was frustrated and ticked because he completely disregarded my question and comment about the other item that I very much still wanted. So I emailed him AGAIN and asked him AGAIN about the other item that I STILL want. Now, my emails are very detailed. When I email them, it is very very detailed (much like this rating) and I ask all the questions I need to ask in ONE email. Very detailed emailed. I explained to Paul that if I reorder that one item, I will have to wait through the processing time (3-5 days) and shipping and my item will definitely not arrive on time by then. I was wiling to pay but not wait for the wait so I asked him if there is a guarantee that my item will get to me on time before I take off to vacation (complimentary expedited shipping and fast processing time) . His next email just completely just blew my mind; completely completely just made me want to rip my hair out. All he said was that the item that I want to (re) order is in stock. That email right there was the end for me. After the very long, detailed email, all I got was something that I already knew. I didn't even ask if it was in stock or not! I wrote a very long email and when he FINALLY got back to me, he did not answer one of my question but instead, told me something I already knew. Just absurd. I give up after this. I am a very patient and respectful person but after this, I am done with SammyDress. Customer service done it for me. I refuse to do business with SammyDress after this. Whoever is reading this long (very long) rating, try SammyDress out for yourself but be careful with customer service.

*Update: 3 star review*

SammyDress had contacted me and further investigated the situation with why I was not satisfied. After discussing things with Josslyn (a new customer service rep), she was very understanding of the situation and had tried to compensate me for everything, which I respectfully declined. Even though I am no longer doing business with them, I respect that they had someone else investigate further into the situation instead of just leaving it closed. So, it was only right that I update this review. SammyDress is awesome with their prices and cute items but just be very careful with customer service. It's safe to say that you might run into that bad apple of the bunch.

This review was modified by ChummyVanessa on March 22 2016 09:11:54 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-04-2016

“Dear ChummyVanessa,

Thank you for taking your time to updating the review.
We really appreciate that.
We would make a note of this issue and learn from it.Please rest assured that we would never stop improving our service.
Thanks a lot for your continued support!

Kind regards
sammydress Customer Service

Cheap but looks like a million bucks

"At first I was quite skeptical about ordering online cause of the many scams on the net but I can assure you it certainly wasn't. I took a chance and ordered from sammydress and to my amazement I received my package before the month was up. I was super excited to collect my parcel. The dress I ordered was exactly how it was described on site and fit like a dream. The chart they give is quite accurate to me. The only thing was that it was a bit short which was my fault cause I didn't read it said mini dress, but it still looked fabulous with a pair of skinny jeans and heels. The material was of good quality and didn't look cheap at all. I will definitely ordering from sammydress quite soon as now I have clothes that no one else here does. Not only that they are quite affordable and so are the shipping rates. # love shopping @ sammydress. com ???? "

Cool site with even better prices!

"I've oreder one dress from Sammydress for my prom and I am very happy with it. The price was great and the shipping only took around 5 days. Their sizer are smaller, but if you order according to their mesurment charts it is a perfect fit. The dress was just like the photo. I'm planing on oredering even more chlotes from them, and I recomend the site!"

Great quality and prices!

"I loved shopping online in my pajamas with a glass of wine. They have awesome clothes to chose from! Everything I ordered is super cute and extremely comfortable. And super affordable! I will definitely be shopping here more often."

This review was modified by S_Beck on March 04 2016 04:55:58 AM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,636 merchant members.