Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.82/10 4.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10

"en el sitio sammy dress se compra bien, son veloz,gentiles, la ropa es muy bonita igual a las descripción.Estoy muy satisfecha, y voy a comprar otras cosas."

"These earrings make a statement. they are bright neon fluorescent color and are very light wright. The finishing is clean and the pin size is pretty thin, so people with small piercings (like me) can easily wear this without any discomfort. I would totally recommend this website to you guys.

"I really enjoy shopping on Sammy Dress, it is a great site for clothes, shoes, kids and house ware items. The prices are reasonable and the clothes are good quality. It takes longer than usual to receive the order but the wait is worth it. I enjoy shopping online and Sammy Dress is now my go to online store."

"Sammydress has great products at a steal because of their prices. I ordered from them three times (only waiting on one more order) and have received all items and correct sizes so far. I've written to their Support Center and they were pretty responsive and helpful to me. The only complaint l had is that their shipping takes like a month. Other than that, everything is worth the wait. "

"Sammy Dress is an AWESOME website to shop in. It's so quick and easy and everything is so inexpensive! I love this website and I love looking through all of the clothes and variety. It seems like there's something for everybody,"

"A few months ago I met Sammydress and I fell in love of the site. Prices are pretty good and the stuff on it are high-quality. I ordered a pair of short pants, of course at the beginning I was afraid about the size but at the end it fitted me perfectly. I am planning to set an order pretty soon. Sammydress is the place you can find many things in low prices, just take care about the size and be patient waiting your order. "

"Huge selection of fashionable clothes with affordable prices, very convenient international shipping, I had a very happy shopping experience."

"Sammy dress is one of the best online stores I have come across. It has cheap and good quality items. I have bought only five items yet. I was able to find my items which I was looking for more than 5 months on this website with awesome pricing. I see myself of doing more purchases in future. Good shipping service and timing. Love all the unique designs of dresses and others. Size chart is perfectly accurate. This is totally amazing. Fast and excellent customer service. They have best pricing in items and also give more discounts as we make more purchases, appreciate that a lot. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! "

"I ordered a coat from the website on 11/14 and paid for expedited shipping. On 11/29 I submitted a ticket to inquire about the order. I was told I'm sorry that is on backorder. No where was it listed as on backorder and the coat is still available to order as of 12/2! Now no one is responding back to me and I will never get y item which was a gift for Christmas. TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!!"

“Dear thelms428,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
We are sorry that the item you chose was out of stock due to the high-demand,we will refund to you if it’s too late for you to receive.We had sent you an email,please check and reply in time,hope we can resolve together.
We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience. We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I am still waiting for an order I placed in October. They sent me a confirmation email that was shipped on October 31st and I am still waiting. Watch how they respond to this review. They will be apologetic and tell me that the product was shipped and that they sent me an email checking on my claim. Lies! I think they take money from customers believing those customers will for the most part let it go because it's worth fighting for. This company needs to be investigated in their home country. Horrible experience! Don't order from them unless you want to throw your money away!"

“Dear mikeallred,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
Firstly,we must clarify that:all positive reviews are from our real customers who came from all over the world,we can’t guarantee the idiomatic English from our valued customers who may come from other countries --The first language is not English.
We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion.
If you have problems of your order,please send email to our support center,we are always glad to help you.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Estoy contenta con Sammy Dress, acabo de realizar mi segunda compra ahora con mas confianza ya que en la primera vez no estaba segura del servicio y calidad del sitio web, pedí en servicio apresurado y me llego en 3 días hábiles, la calidad de los productos muy buena, estoy en espera de mi segunda compra y estoy ansiosa de que llegue, por supuesto que continuare comprando en Sammy Dress por que aparte tiene precios muy económicos a diferencia de otros sitios que he visitado.
Lo recomiendo ampliamente.

"Enjoyed the shopping experience with Sammydress.com. The prices were great, and the information on shipping time really helped me wait for my products to arrive. Highly recommended. I will certainly shop at sammydress.com again. "

"I ordered a sweatshirt from Sammydress and when I ordered, the product said 'ships within 5-10' business days. Now it says 'ships within 7-15 business days'. I ordered it 3 weeks ago (November 12th, 2014) and have been checking the mail. Finally I e-mailed Sammydress to see what the deal was and they said that it's a hot item and will be out of stock until December 21st. I've used their "Customer Support" (which is a joke) e-mail to reach them multiple times now with no response. All I want to do is order A DIFFERENT SWEATSHIRT!! If they would have given me credit for the shirt that I ordered, I'd just order the other shirt that I want, but you can't reach anyone there!! But with all of the issues I've read on here, maybe I should get a refund. All you get is a busy signal if you call them!! Thank god I only ordered one shirt to test them out! If they would switch to the shirt that I wanted, I would wait, but I can't even reach a person to do that. Is this a real company? Beware!!!"

“Dear williamdickey,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.
Our company is certainly real.Please kindly accept our explanation:
Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Packaging Time + Shipping Time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
We are really sorry that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more business days to process.
Please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Due to delays in the delivery date supplier, we can not schedule delivery in time, if it’s too late for you,please be assured that we will be a full refund, if you still need to buy, please post a new order.
Again, I am extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.
We fully understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience. We hope that you choose to give us a second chance next time. This is certainly not the way we do business, so we will endeavor to provide you with the highest levels of service.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"At first I was very skeptical about Sammy Dress. It's hard to find safe sites, and receive your product nowadays. But, I tried it out. So far I have placed 3 orders. I received everything from 2 orders and loved everything! The 3rd order I just placed, so I'm still waiting on it. It does take a little longer to receive, but that's because it's coming from half way across the world! Give them time, people! And read their size charts! Sizes are different, but they let you know what size your size will match with. "

"I ordered a jacket that was listed as "in stock" from Sammy Dress back on October 24th 2014. Today is December 2nd 2014 and the order still says processing. I have tried to figure out what is going on several times and the first reply i received was the automated message then when an actual person contacted me they simply said sorry we are busy this time of the year (this was back in October, before the holiday season even started.) Overall just a really horrible experience so far. The clothes seem inexpensive but they charge an outrageous amount for shipping as if you were getting it overnight but they cant even process and ship what you wanted within a month. Worst retail shopping website I have ever used, hands down!"

“Dear kpabst1,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
We had sent you four emails before,please check and reply in time so that we can resolve together.
We will be more than happy to contact the customer directly to reach an amicable and acceptable solution. We will learn from this experience and ensure that steps are taken to prevent it from happening again.

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.