Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sammy Dress by clicking a star below.
2016-05-10

Very good

" I have ordered many times on sammydress and I have never been disappointed. For me it's one of the most reliable website. The products look the same as the picture, and are of good quality for the cheap price. The customer service is really good. They respond to my questions very quikly."

2016-05-09

ADGR

"Dear all readers,
at the begining i was not trusting this online shoping and was thinking that it may be fraud so therefore the prices are too low but when i just trust and send a very signle order at the beginging through Paypal i got it but it took a bit longer time, next time i planned ahead almost one month before but when i orders some more personal things i got some of them immediatly after just 7 days and still waiting for next packages so in over all i am happy with SAMMYDRESS.
at the same time as i have ordered same time they used two cargo/post carrier china post and Netherland post i already received china posts ones but still not from Netherland post therefore recommend and request you to use china post for my orders.

good lucks sellers and buyers

ADGR

2016-05-09

An amazing quality and perfection of service

"I've ordered items on Sammydress.com and it's really the best shopping online website !

Items I received are really good quality and similar to the pictures on the website.
Quality and shipping of clothes and shoes from Saammydress.com are similar as well-known website as Asos for exemple !
Shipping was fast as well, and the service is kind !!

If you love fashion and to have a lot of choice on a shopping online website, you should visit and buy on Sammydress.com !

I'll buy again again in sevral days for sure !

2016-05-08

Failure to deliver full order

"I only received 40% of my order with no correspondence in relation to the remaining articles. not only that but the support web site is corrupt and I can't access to find out what is happening to the rest of the order??."

Rep reply posted May-09-2016

“Dear Geoff,

We are extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

1)Please check this link:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm to contact us anytime.We customer service would reply you within 24 hours.
2)We have sent you a message to offer you the right resolution,We hope to hear from you soon so that we can resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

2016-05-05

deceivedinoklahoma....

"I have ordered from sammydress three times. The first two times my experience was okay. The sizes were a little small even though I ordered a size larger. But the order I purchased a month ago I still haven't received. I even paid extra for faster shipping...which was supposed to be shipped in 3-5 days. To make it all worse- I have been trying to get in touch with a representative..the phone number goes to a voicemail-every attempt....by email with no response...and even the live chat. Nothing. I am very dissappointed to say the least. I ordered swimsuits to have here before our pool was installed...got the pool already...no suits. Super awesome."

Rep reply posted May-05-2016

“"Dear Debora,

We really appreciate the feedback.We're very sorry for your concerns and the issues you have raised.

1)We customer serivce always reply message within 24 hours.Please check this link to contact us anytime:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm
2)In order to resolve this issue,we have sent you a message to offer you the right resolution.We really appreciate that you can take your time to reply us so that we can serve you in a better way.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Many thanks in advance!

Sammydress Customer Service"”

2016-05-03

Satisfied customer!

"SammyDress is a very affordable and serious shop. Ordered a dress on it, and was surprised by the good quality of the product when it was so cheap. Maybe I got lucky, but received the package in 2 weeks, which is very fast. Overall I'm very satisfied by my order and will definitely order more!"

2016-05-01

*Positive update*

"**SammyDress in apology for this issues has given me a partial refund on the clothes I purchased without my having to return the items, as well as a gift certificate. Wanted to be sure this was known. **
First of all, their so-called "plus sizes" aren't plus size at all. Everything was sized too small. And no, I don't have any misconceptions about what size I truly am. I have plenty of garments that are XL and some places I try on an XL and it is too big. Their XL's are more like mediums. One XL shirt I bought from Sammy, I gave to my size small mother and it fit her fine! If I'd had a heads up that their garments run small I certainly wouldn't have wasted my money. One black skirt I bought obviously is used- it has some kind of white discoloration all over it that sort-of resembles chalk and it has no tag on it. One dress is so poorly made, the seams are noticeably uneven. I contacted their so-called customer service about getting a refund on everything and they are giving me a run around. They do not make it known where to send returns to, and I will have to absorb the cost of the postage to send it all back anyway so I have decided since everything was cheaply priced (the only kind thing I have to say) I will just trade the stuff on Listia but I will be kind enough to warn any interested parties about the mismatched seams, etc. Oh, and by the way I still have not received the second shipping of my order and am awaiting anxiously. I made this purchase on 04/18/16. If the rest of it doesn't come I'll be disputing with my bank card.

Rep reply posted May-03-2016

“Dear Tina,

Thank your very much for your updating.
Glad to know that this issue has been resolved and you satisfied.
About the issue you have mentioned,please rest assured that we would make a note of it and continue to improve our service to a higher level.If there is anything else we can do for you,please feel free to contact us here:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm anytime and we would reply you within 24 hours.
Thank you again for your kind support!
sammydress Customer Service”

2016-04-30

Great Site!

"Great site with really good looking clothes for males!
I love it! Shipping did not take to long and the clothes are true to size! just be careful when choosing the clothe converter!
GREAT costumer support!
Will buy again!

- Throstur

2016-04-29

SANDRAYY

"I recommend this shop! I am happy with the purchases on this website, low prices, fast shipping, contact the store nice, quality clothes sensational! I would recommend wholeheartedly to all purchases on this site!"

2016-04-28

The one and only!

"Tons of great stuff. Most of them very good quality. Very reliable shop. I´m especially satisfied with professional approach of customer service staff. They promptly answer every question and provide me with an advice if needed. No problems occured during my order process and in the finale, I was very pleased with the items I recieved. Sammydress is now my one and only choice for online shopping."

2016-04-27

Great Items

"All these b louses fit perfectly.....I highly recommend this site for clothes"

2016-04-27

Affordable and Classy !

"I have purchased many items from Sammydress, mostly evening dresses. I love their styles and colours and shopping online is easy . I always look for outfits ahead of time as flat rate shipping does take a while. But it is well worth the wait. I have received many compliments on all the clothes I have bought from Sammydress.
I always keep checking for new styles too.

insider`s choice

"I have ordered merchandize from Sammy Dress on several occaisions and I was never disappointed.
When I dealt with costumer service and received a polite responses. I did receive a credit for a sweater. And all my complaints were addressed and dissolved.

2016-04-26

Poor quality but the issue got solved

"I got this dress that looked so pretty online and to begin with it took forever to arrive and when I got it it was nothing like the picture. Yah it was the same color but it was cheap looking dress. The picture said the dress is coming to the floor and the dress I got it came a little bit higher then my ankles. The size was wrong and even the slit was up to my underwear so it was made horrible with other words. Anyways, I tried returning it and the costumer service finally got back to me and apologized for it and refunded my money somewhere. After all i guess they have a good costumer service. "

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2016

“Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for your kind updating.
We are glad to know that you satisfied with our service and the solution in this issue.
Customer's satisfaction remains our priority.
Please rest assured that we would try our best to improve our service.
Thank you for your continued support.
If there are any additional problems or further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you.

Sammydress Customer Service”

Perfect!

"Great items, very similar to the pictures provided, at unbeatable prices! I'm so happy with my purchase, I recommend this website without hesitation."

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.