Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10

"Where is my order? it has been processed for almost a month now and I haven't received nothing if something isn't fixed or I can not contact customer service I WILL have my LAWYER involved this is ridiculous I was getting this item for my birthday which is on Oct 19th and I haven't gotten it I submitted this order sept 12th what's going on I will be getting my money back and making sure sammy dress get no more business and this website is taking down for good why are yall scamming good people who spend hard earned money. "

"Horrible service! Made an order and my account said payment not made. So I cancelled it, and they took money out of my account!! Tried calling them and line is always busy and I messaged them andnothing yet and Is been two days!!! "

“Dear decordova17,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

We have received your money ,and we will ship it to you soon ,please kindly wait .About the other issues ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon .

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I was trying to order a watch that was cheaply priced because I was unsure of the website from seeing the reviews so I figured if I ordered something cheap and was displeased I wouldnt be out much money! Anyways! So I tried ordering this watch about 3 different times and it took forever to process and I took that as a sign to just give up.. I tried 1 last time and after hitting the 'Place Order" button and filling out my information it still didnt work so I hit cancel. I checked my bank account to see if anything had and happened and long behold i was charged! So i got on my sammydress account and they had a payment processing for the same item 5 times!!!! i have tried to reach them and have not been successful! I would not order from here ever again. I also ended up canceling my card with my bank to be safe! I should have just listened to all the reviews before I risked it."

“Dear taylar_heal?

Regarding your order ,we had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I live in US and im opening a clothing store in my country. I found SammtDress and was thinking it was the best online site with who i can do business. When i made my first order ($875), via my Paypal account, they cancelled my order because they were asking me to send a picture of the credit card i used to pay with a picture of my Id. I was scary to do that because i thought that was weird to ask those kind of things.
Then i place another other ($1078), and they asked the same thing. This time i did send my credit card and id picture. They then asked me to change the status of my paypal account to verified, which i did. Unfortunely, they once again cancelled my order without no reasons.
I was so angry because i did everything they did and they cancelled my order. They want me to do a transfer via western union or my bank.... with all those complains i saw here, how can i send my money without any safety? With Paypal i know it is secure and that i can get my money back (specially a big amount like that).... But with WU or Bank, i have no guarantie that i will get my money back if they dont ship my order or take too long.
I thought this was a good website and was willing to do Business with them by buying more items each month, but i was wrong. I will not recommend this website to anybody. Trust me, you better find another way to get cheap clothes.

“Dear donmillo,

Regarding your order ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon .

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Hello officer,as suggested by you,sammy dress is one of the best shopping online.. i've known sammy dress through a friend.. At first, i've spent nearly 50USD which is not regretable.. as per the condition, the orders arrived at my place exactly as per the mentioned number of days which is a good sign of the work that you people are doing... Hats off..... the quality of the clothes perfect.. size suitable.. Hope sammy dress continue doing good job and am sure many people will be coming towards you all.. purchase will still going on at sammy dress by me..again good performance... keep it up!!!!

"SammyDress is overal seen a good shop. the product are cheap but still of surprising quality, but the shipping times can sometimes be long and even if you ask the customer services, they may not always answer with a satisfying answer. But if you go for the prioriy and free shipping product then there is absolutely no problem, the shipping is quick and painless!"

"It has been 2 months since I placed my order. 2 days after my order was placed I was told my order was shipped and I received a phony tracking number. When I started calling and e-mailing I kept getting longer and longer estimates of when I would receive my item. Now when I call I only get a busy signal."

“Dear strangeland,

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Awesome. Great quality products. Super happy with this website. "

"My first experience with SammyDress was very good, the quality of the dress was better than what I was expecting shipping was a bit long took 29 business days instead of 25 business days well I guess because I am living in the caribbean. I will definitely recommend and continue to order from SammyDress."

"Ordered 3 dresses from them on Aug 24. It's been over a month now and they STILL have not shipped. I sent in two complaints to their service center and all they kept saying was my order was getting "restocked". I even tried calling and all I get is a busy line. Just give me a FULL REFUND back! It shouldn't be this much work."

“Dear Julie002,

Due to delays in the delivery date supplier, we can not schedule delivery, please be assured that we will be a full refund, if you still need to buy, please post a new order.Regarding other issues ,we had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Sammy Dress, what a great site. At first I was a bit skeptical about the quality of the products for the cost of their selection of goods.
I was surprised to find that that quality for the price of the product, you can't beat. Though the shipping can be fairly expensive it is worth it to buy the products since it mostly evens out. The selection of good has a decent variety and a good selection of styles. To maneuver the site, I give it a 70% efficiency; fairly easy to find and select what you want. I will definitely keep coming back and keep recommending friends.

"SammyDress... You are the best online store i've ever been to out of all that i visited. Your clothes are a good price and very unique. "

"SammyDress.com is amazing! I will always recommend this site because they have the latest trends at a super cheap price. im always looking for good deals, & by far this is the best. Order now!"

"I have ordered from Sammy Dress twice. I have received my first order and love the item. The time it takes them to process an order is ridiculous. The first order took about 3 weeks for them to process and the current order I am waiting for is at 3 weeks and it's still processing. I was hoping the first time was just a one time deal. But I've read other reviews and have seen that I am not the only one disappointed in the wait. I love the prices and so far have loved the products. "

"SammyDress is a great place to find great trendy clothes as a very affordable price. Do caution that the sizing is a bit different thank what you might be used to. Be sure to check your measurements with the ones written on the site. The site's clothing measurements are very true to size. "

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.