Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.27/10 6.27/10

"My first shop at the site and I was very satisfied with the product and the site. I recommend."

"FRANCE : les prix des bijoux sont vraiment abordables et l'envoi est gratuit. Bijoux correspondant bien aux photos et description. Je n'ai pas commandé d'habits donc je ne peux pas savoir si ils sont bien taillés et correspondent à la photo. En tout cas pour les bijoux vous avez le feu vert!"

"I love sammy dress, I'm regular customer since 2 years. Its my 12th order and I love each item I bought from Sammy, especially shoes and cloths(lingerie). They provide good quality stuff with excellent service. But there's one thing I hate about it is its shipping expenses n time. I think its bcos of my destination, shipping depend on locations. But I would be cloud9 if this shipping problem can be solved. Any ways its worth waiting. Its my first time when Sammy took 8 days of processing time. But I'm happy for I ordered 15 items. I recommend my friends and they loved it. They too had shopping from Sammy and got excellent stuff. I'm definitely be a regular customer in future."

"SammyDress has great prices and a huge selection of clothes to choose from. The shipping and processing take a little while... but if you don't mind waiting, they are a great place to restock your wardrobe. The support center is also really helpful and they reply pretty quickly."

"Fun company! Great selection and prices and great communication if you have any problems. I love to shop the website all the time."

"This is a very good online store. They are very customer oriented which makes it easier to trust them. I bought 3 dresses and i'm very happy with every single one of them. It didn't take too long for my first lot of orders to be delivered. However, I have ordered again and it is taking a little longer than last time. But overall i'm very satisfied and will definitely recommend to others."

"Estoy muy feliz con Sammy Dress, las prendas son unicas y hermosas, las tallas se las puede escoger de acuerdo a un cuadro que contiene las mismas en centimetros y pulgadas lo cual me parece maravilloso, el envia llega en el tiempo establecido.

Recomiendo Sammy Dress

"I have ordered from Sammy Dress and my things arrived within a week and I Live in South Africa! That was amazing.. and very happy with products!! I ordered again and they tell me that 5 of the 6 items i bought were sold out, so I kindly asked them to get it to me asap as it never said sold out on the website and it still doesn't but that is okay I am happy to wait because I know I won't be disappointed. I just think that if something is sold out then let the customers know on the website else you buy it and wait 3 weeks. Other than that their service has been amazing and I will continue to support Sammy Dress they really are a great company!!! Thanks so much for be efficient... "

"I ordered my item a more than month ago, and it still says it is "processing". I have contacted customer service three times and for all of those times, they have told me not to worry and that my items would be shipping soon. Obviously, they lied because I am short $35 with nothing in my hands."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-30-2014

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear chickenandchili666,
Thank you for your review ,and we are very sorry for all the inconvenient we caused .
Regarding your order, we have arranged the full refund for you ,and our colleagues will refund it to you soon ,please kindly check your paypal account about this .
Please submit help tickets in our website if you have any other problems .We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.
Kindly Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I have had good luck with sammy dress , They have nice clothes that are up to date in fashion , no matter who you are you will find something you like on this website , they have more than just clothes , they have shoes jewelry , wedding dresses , house hold items , kids play toys anything , even iphone 4 chargers . I plan in shopping on Sammy dress soon again . Yes shipping takes a while but I don't mind , the stuff Is worth the wait ."

"Sammy dress is an excellent online site to shop at . It is affordable and it has numerous of items to choose from. I bought my wedding dress from this site an addition to other things such as dresses , purses , shirts , etc

"This is a good website that has great merchandise at great prices. I have yet to have ordered anything that I didn't like. I'm currently waiting on an order in which I ordered a very nice watch and swimsuit. I cannot wait to get it. I hope it comes in time for my birthday next week."

"Real mente os produtos são de otima qualidade não tenho do que reclamar, mas a forma de entrega é muito demorada entre 1 mês e 1 mês e meio de espera. fora isso a loja é top."

"Sammy Dress asked me to write a review because it means a lot to them ( in that way you can improve your self)..
So I ordered 3 Blouses, a neclease and Belt...
I take a long time that I got it, but I am from Slowenien (EU), so I understand that. :)
The quality of articles was very good (I did not expect it depending on the amount of articles). Difficultis in ordering are just sizes - I ordered 2 articles size M and one of them fits me well and one of them is too big, one article I ordered size L and it is to small... I wrote that to sammy dress suport and they send me a copon for 10% discount for my next order and I am gona make it soon and I just cant wait to get another package because stuff is realy good. :D
I have also to say that their support center is very good - they respond in 24h. :D
What i dont like that shiping is not so cheap... (I ordered articles for 20USD and shipping was 8USD - almost half a price of ordered articles) they have some free shipping articles but that are just necleases, belts and stuff like that (they could make some free shipping blouses, dresses .. ) :D

"I was very pleased with my experience with SammyDress. I ordered a Leopard Print 3/4 Sleeve Chiffon Cardigan. It came in excellent condition and only in 9 days. The material does not look or feel cheap which is perfect. Overall a wonderful buy."

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.