• Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10

"Good products with nice designs, true to size, products is always as described and at affordable prices. The delivery was also smooth and fast "

"I love sammydress. They have so much for just the right price and for any occasion."

"i order 12 jumpsuits and i love all of them"

"First off, my order shipped in two different packages. The first one arrived within the 7-10 business days as promised. However, the second package did not come in until 15 business days...very upset that I was told it would come 7-10. Also, when I received the clothes, I was highly disappointed. One dress was past my knees, one dress showed my butt, one shirt showed my belly button, and a medium size pants (which I normally wear small or medium) came up a good six inches off the ground (too short). After of the clothing I order (ordered 7 items total)I can't wear and I can't ship them back because I'm not paying another $20 for that. I also ordered a dress that was never sent. I could only expect that when I order things for a website- at the very LEAST- the exact clothes I placed in my cart be the ones that I actually receive. Just so disappointing that I wasted $70 of my hard working on money on clothes that I can't even wear, can't return, or never received. Will definitely never order from here again. I guess I learned my lesson."

“Dear AGAIL,

I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.

The clothing sell on our site are Asian Size, we kindly suggest every customer refer to the Size Chart before they order.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.

We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Sammydress Customer Service

"Sammydress is a really cool website. They have many products, really cool clothes (especially for woman). The shipping is fast even if you're paying the lowest price for it. The quality of the products are amazing. I definitely recomend this website."

"I ordered a dress that looked like it was made out of cotton. When it arrived, the sizing was ALL WRONG and the material was a shear fabric. I tried to return the dress was after 2 weeks of back and forth emails, they offered to allow me to keep it and give me a credit towards another item. No such credit has ever been issued. I will NEVER order from them again. "

“Dear kmwolford01,

We want to say thank you for providing us with important information about your situation.

Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.

Again, I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.

We are going to reach out to this customer to apologize in a more personal way, and to offer an accommodation as thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

Sammydress Customer Service

"I bought a dress from this site just to try it out not expecting much and was very happy with the results! I received my parcel in good condition a week before i was expecting it! The price was low though the quality of the material didn't reflect that at all. it fit perfectly though the length was a little longer than had expected which is really no problem as it can be easily altered. I Have already placed another order with this site seeing as my first try with them was so great and I would recommend the site for anyone to try out."

"I was happily surprised to receive my order so quickly (5 days!), considering so many negative reviews from past customers. However, your return policy is unsatisfactory. I am 5'0" tall, 108 pounds, 32-26-34. I wear a Small or Size 2 in the U.S. I ordered Medium for dresses.

Though the clothes are cute, one of the dresses' straps is ripped; the sizing is completely inconsistent with 80% of the clothing too small, even though I sized up; and one item was actually too large.

To pay for shipping roundtrip from U.S. to China for an exchange or return, take photos showing size discrepancies with a ruler or measuring tape, and to contend with a possible extended delay in shipment and refund are ridiculous. It's just not financially and mentally worth the hassle.

This will be my first and last order.

“Dear AlohaFL,

Thank you for being kind enough to tell us about your experience. It means a lot to us because it gives us an opportunity to improve.

I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

Maybe the sizes you chose were not fit.
For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

We also sent you an email before,please check again.Hope we can resolve the problem soon.

We want to extend our apologies to you regarding your issue, we will work hard to ensure it is resolved to your satisfaction.

We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Sammydress Customer Service

"I've been waiting for my order. Daughter wanted somethings from this site. Order a3 day del. and nothing yet!!! call and no answer or phone is busy. Bull $hit. Sent a email not sure if i"ll hear back. Needed these items this weekend!!!! Thanks alot Sammydress you $uck!!!!!! "

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2015

“Dear byrdsnest21

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products.

We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience. We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.

Sammydress Customer Service

"At first I was a bit skeptical to order from Sammy dress but once I did I was happy ...the prices are great and the products are definitely statement pieces..."

"I have ordered from Sammydress three times I got my orders quite quickly (in about 2 weeks, I'm in Canada) and everything was as expected. The products are cute and exactly as advertised."

"I like to shop @ SammyDress.com, the clothes nice, price fair, quality not bad. Happy with it :)"

"Fellow shoppers, I would have given this ZERO stars but that option isn't available. I bought a shirt from Sammy Dress and I have nothing but regrets. The item was wrong size and very bad quality. I initiated a refund request over 2 weeks ago but it still hasn't been fulfilled. they keep telling me to wait 3 to 7 business days.
People......stay away from this site as if it were the plague! You will regret it. STAY AWAY!!!! This site is nothing but an unwanted headache!

UPDATE!!!!! 07/31/2015

After i wrote this review, a new customer support agent got my case and was able to get me a partial refund teh very next day. I was told that their system was upgraded and had some problems preventing them to give me 2 refunds together but one it would be fixed, they would apply the rest of my refund. This is why I'm writing this review to change my ratings. Once i get the full refund, I'll be back here agin to update my review.

UPDATE!!!!! 08/08/2015

I finally received the rest of refund yesterday that's why I'm writing this update again. All the best to you all.

"Sammydress is really an amazing and caring website. They ALWAYS put their customers first in anything that they are doing. Just like their amazing service, their clothes are amazing also. They have so many different varieties of clothes to choose from at a really low price! I have compared other clothing websites to Sammydress but none of them can compare. Sammydress is the only website with good quality clothes at a low price. Shipping is also low priced and can ship quickly to a lot of countries, especially the United States! I really do recommend Sammydress to everyone who is searching for the perfect clothes at a low price. Sincerely~Idris"

"Sizes don't match the size chart & unable to contact anyone. The phone number is always busy. I tried to submit the form they have on their website, but it is broken. I've spent an hour trying to send the form and their is a problem with their security code feature. It doesn't recognize when it is correct & keeps erroring out. - so I have no way to contact anyone to help correct my issue. I am hoping they see this and can reach out to me.

-Update 8/5/15-
I have been in contact with a representative and they will refund me without having to ship anything back, which is appreciated. It seems like they could use an upgrade on their website as I've continued to have errors & issues using it, but I am glad that they are responsive to fixing my issue & appreciate their efforts. Once the refund appears on my card, I'll update my review.

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2015

“Dear lgetts ,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.

First, I want to start by saying how sorry we are about the size issue you experienced.

We cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this may have caused you or any of our customers.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

We will be in touch with the customer to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,716 merchant members.