Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10

2016-02-28

First of many!

"This is my first order with the store and I am super satisfied! The sizes were perfect and I had what was on the picture for an amazing price. Currently about to make a second purchase and already excited to get my things lol "

This review was modified by kolime on February 28 2016 06:43:01 PM

2016-02-27

Beautiful

"I like to shop in SammyDress , fast delivery, like this"

2016-02-27

Nice dresses at a very affordable price.

"I purchased some dresses for photo shoots. Clean lines, decent materials, good details and fit. "

This review was modified by ShotintheDark on February 27 2016 05:43:18 AM

2016-02-26

7 letters ... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

"I write this because sometimes you need to read a GOOD review to decide and choose "BUY" . and Believe every dollar you spend will be worth it in SAMMYDRESS!!

I'm happy to buy on this website, really is MY Favorite page , ALWAYS, ALWAYS has great prices $$$$!!! and high quality products. I REALLY LOVE IT!
I'm totally fascinated with my purchases , always arrive earlier than planned!
The jewerly ... oh my God!! is Incredibly Beautiful , have a variety of styles , so you will surely find one that enchants you !
Try it ! I swear you will not regret !
The clothes are beautiful and different, if you're not sure which is your right size , use the table they provide, there you will find your ideal size.

They have great customer service and their answers are very fast and efficient.
I recommend it 100 % !

2016-02-26

Amazed!!

"This website is amazing! Love it! Has great quality and great prices!!!"

This review was modified by Xmissmonroex on February 26 2016 03:55:33 PM

2016-02-25

Finally first place, where plus size girls can order really beautiful dresses!

"I wear plus size and in ordinary store is hard to find good dresses, that will fit you good and look nice. SammyDress web site provides worldwide shipping and they have really good quality and colorful choice of dresses, skirts, tops and swimwear.
I would hardly recommend it to all (not only plus size!)

This review was modified by Ireth on February 25 2016 11:43:34 PM

2016-02-25

This site is my new go to shopping stop!

"I decided to order my first wig and head band from this site after buying several wonderful jewelry and purses as gifts prior. I wasn't expecting that great of quality of the wig and band due to extremely low price but when it came in I was blown away! The color blends with my hair perfectly, the head band is very sturdy and holds it shape, I paid triple the amount at the store for less quality hair accessories . I can't wait to buy more gifts and products from sammydress! I recommend them to everyone. Even their customer service is very kind and attentitive. "

This review was modified by Danikay on February 25 2016 01:15:24 PM

Sammy Dress is Great value for money

"I have a great experience shopping with Sammy dress,good products and variety of choices at reasonable prices.Excellent customer service,quick shipping and reliable .I will continue to do shopping with Sammy Dress and recommend it to all."

This review was modified by Shafeer on February 28 2016 12:43:34 AM

Super Fab

"I love SammyDress! I am a happy customer. Everything I purchased was exactly what I was expecting... Low prices and many things to choose from what more could you ask for"

Awesome!!

"I am not an online shopper at all. ..but when I discovered Sammydress.com,I had to give them a try. It was a great investment! !!I bought three shirts for my boyfriend and he loves them!!! :) The material is of a great quality and they are true to size! !!! Not only that, but the clothes are way cheaper than they would be in stores. I was septic at first but you guys have made a believer out of me. I'm now a Sammydress customer for life! !!! Thanks guys, keep up the great service!"

This review was modified by Velmasha on February 24 2016 07:34:26 PM

2016-02-24

The Site Should be named: Shammy Dress not Sammy - Because its a complete Sham!!

"The menswear I ordered were not sized correctly to normal sized men. I ordered XL sizes and I could nt even get the jackets up over my arm! Absolutely horrible. They shipped the order in 2 separate packages too and the 2nd one did nt even arrive which would have actually been ok because based on the quality of the materials, xtra small sizes, terrible customer service, etc. I tried to cancel the second package anyway. Their customer service is so slow (typically took 2-3+ days to get a response) and did nt answer my questions when they finally did respond. The best they would do to refund the order was .25 cents on the dollar. BUYERS BEWARE."

This review was modified by KevinJK on February 24 2016 07:30:03 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-29-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear KevinJK,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Please kindly refer to our return and warranty policy http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm
We have dedicated QC and QA teams to inspect your items prior to shipping. Our product quality is guaranteed. However, you do need to carefully and accurately check your size before buying. Please kindly reference the size chart(s) on the product page.And 1 inch = 2.54 cm.
We have reviewed your order issue and we have resolved it through our support center.
We have also sent you several messages to follow up the issue.
We would be really appreciate that you can reply us.
Thank you for your kind support in advance!
Yours sincerely
Sammydress Customer Service”

Awesome

"Sammy dress offers quality clothes at a reasonable price and their customer service is most excellent"

This review was modified by Banny on February 24 2016 07:19:12 PM

2016-02-24

Excelent service, incredible website, fabulous clothes!

"I discover this web by accident but I automatically felt in love with all of the items, there were so incredible and I take the risk and bought 12 incredible items, I use the flat rate shipping and my clothes were sent in 2 days only, it was so awesome. When my items arrived to my house I felt like it was the paradise, the quality of fabrication was so good on every single item, the dresess has an awesome style and it fit incredible well. The size on every item was incredible and good. I basically will buy more items in this web site. I Love it every minute. love it. thank you."

This review was modified by MarcelaJarabaM on February 24 2016 05:56:04 PM

2016-02-23

Never thought It would be so easy to order goods from China !!

"I had only first heard of Sammy Dress from an online ad on Facebook or elsewhere on the internet. I was intrigued and wanted to know more, so I clicked on the ad and glanced at the variety of products available. There is quite a large number of products. I was able to pick out an item to purchase without any problem at all. I wanted to test the site and its products before making a large purchase, so I only purchased 2 items totaling approximately $12 - not much of a risk. These two items (embroidered baseball caps) arrived as expected and I was overjoyed at the value. I proceeded to make a 2nd order of a number of additional products, including a set of 4 belt buckles, and a few more hats. This order was close to $80. I was excited when they arrived within the expected time and the value in Sammy Dress was again great. I login to the site from my phone every day to see new items and gain points towards discounts on new purchases."

This review was modified by istrum on February 23 2016 09:25:40 AM

2016-02-23

Consumer service

"They have the best consumer service whenever I need help ! The clothes are beautiful on sammydress.com I will be ordering again ."

This review was modified by Zarqueria on February 23 2016 04:05:00 AM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,512 merchant members.