Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.04/10 5.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10

"I have been ordering clothes and accessories in this site for already several years. I like the quality of bags I have received, however with clothes itches not so cloudless. It is a matter of luck here. But in overall, I'm satisfied, otherwise I wouldn't keep on buying there."

"The Diamonds Quartz Watch from SammyDress was definitely worth the wait! I just can't help but stare at it. It's just so beautiful & elegant. With a watch as elegant as this. I love SammyDress Products. They're very unique, stylish and budget-friendly. This is worth every cent of your money! I've never seen such a beauty so I instantly had to order this :)"

"My wife placed an order on 17 Nov 2014 order was shipped on the 19th, it is NOW 1-14-2015 and it STILL has not arrived!!
Customer service online says to "wait a little longer because of the holidays".
NO HELP and NO refund!!

“Dear IRISH2,
Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
We checked that your order had been shipped out with package#CN14164354388709 already.As it’s flat rate shpping with unregistered mail,the shipping time is slower than other shipping methods.
Please don’t worry,we will inform shipping company for check for you.
We will also send you an email for the details,please check and reply in time,hope we can resolve soon.
While the customer left a negative review, we are always happy to look closely at the feedback and implement improvements for the best customer experience possible.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.
Best regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered one item in December and they said they shipped it on December 24th. It is now January 14 th and I still have not received my order."

“Dear Jacqui55,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
But,we checked that your order had been shipped out on in December with package#BJ14194600998693.
However, we note that you did not request a tracking No. during the order checkout stage, therefore we are unable to track the progress/location of the order for you.

Because it is an unregistered parcel, it may be slower than other shipping methods.
Please wait for your order patiently.
We will send you an email for the details,please check and reply in time,hope we can resolve soon.
Those who read our reviews will note that while we are not perfect, we strive to be. As such, feedback like this is critical to us. If a system or process is broken, we fix it...and try our best to fix the relationship with any affected customer.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"SammyDress was my first online shopping site. I was bit worried at the beginning cause of online frauds. But eventually it faded away when I received my packages with less than expected time and it feels like surprise! Of course the high quality of the products were impressed me. This is a better way of purchasing goods rather than a hectic shopping methods. Then I began to purchase from sammydress and few other online shopping sites, but I fully comfortable with sammydress since, I know they send my purchased items as I expected. They provide an image of parcel to be shipped out before to its destination. so I can trust that my package is on its way. I am absolutely satisfy with shopping with sammydress and what more a customer can expect from a buyer than this?"

"SammyDress is my favorite place for affordable, stylish clothes. I've been very pleased with their unique fashion (you don't see clothes like this in American stores!), excellent service, and unbelievable prices. Delivery times are longer than I'm used to, but that's to be expected for international shipping. I've ordered several more items and have been consistently happy with the quality. Thanks, SammyDress!"

"I made my first order to Sammy Dress about three weeks ago and received my first order within two weeks! I was absolutely thrilled with every purchase I made, and I believe that has a lot to do with all the other customer reviews. It was easy to choose the right size by looking at other people's purchases and pictures. Now I "shop" every day and could stay on the site all day if I were able to. I convinced my daughters to change over and I think they will be happy with that decision. Now I can't wait to purchase a whole new wardrobe! I am getting lots of compliments on all my outfits! Thank you so much for a wonderful site!!!"

"I have been shopping on Sammy dress for a few months. And it has been an overall good experience. With Sammy dress you have to know how to use their site. The items may come across as very cheap but it's the shipping that costs a lot because it is international shipping. It is also based on weight so you can keep an eye on that when adding items to your cart. It's always good to go for items that others have purchased already and reviewed or posted pictures. So you can get a better idea of how it actually looks on others.
I've bought jewelry, bathing suits, dresses and tops. The dresses are the only ones that can sometimes run too short and end up being tops.
People complain of a long shipping time but when you order from them sometimes some of the items are not in stock so they wait till it is before they ship out which can prolong the process. However sammy dress has a live chat service that I always use to make sure items are in stock before I order. Hence almost all my items arrives within 7-14 days. They items are always individually wrapped and package and it's amazing they get all the stuff to fit in such tiny packaging. I recommend if you are small to still size up one. I am a size small and usually order size medium and it works out fine. Would definitely recommend their lingerie, swim wear and jewelry. Hope this helps!

"Everything fits true to size, looks just like it did on their website. Fast shipping with tracking."

"I have really enjoyed the items I've received so far. The sizes were right and quality is great. I'm waiting for more items ordered. I know it takes a bit longer because of where I live but am anxious to get them. I will order more and refer friends to Sammy Dress."

"It's a great company , very accomplished, always respond . Quick , the myoría of the things I've purchased are exactly what I expected. Highly recommended."

"I love the fact that they engage their customers. I get speedy replies when I have an issue, and the quality of the goods are really amazing.. I am just finishing college, and this matches my budget."

"I've purchased twice on sammydress.com. I have received one order and everything is perfect the sizing is perfect the measurements were spot on. Both articles of clothing were true to size and beautiful. of course the shipping takes a while its coming from another country. they do supply you with tracking information so if items are lost it's not necessarily sammydress.com fault it is the carrier's fault. I did email them about an order to check on the status of the order due to shipping and they quickly responded to my questions and provide me with an appropriate answer. I was able to find the appropriate place to track my items. I will definitely buy from this website again and will expand to shoes and bags. please read the reviews about the height and weight of the previous purchasers to help you identify what size you need. "

"Quite quick shipping than I expected :)
Cute dress as shown in picture ... Thank u Sammy dress !!!

"Ordered 3 items Dec 6 2014. Received an email WITH a tracking number on Dec 8 2014 stating my order was shipped. Still have not received a thing. Contacted Sammydress via email and they gave me the same generic response I see on this list "because you did not request a tracking number blah blah blah". Guess what? I do have a tracking number, a bogus tracking number. I think they ship out maybe 70% of orders and the other 30% just get lost. "

“Dear kevin_brusse,

Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations.
Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience.We really want to work with you to make this right.
Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Packaging Time + Shipping Time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
We are really sorry that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more business days to process.
Please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Actually,your order had been shipped out separately with package#BJ14179452007980 and BJ14186129374182 in December.As you didn’t pay for tracking NO.when checked out before,our system could not recognize that you want tracking No.to follow up your order status once it’s shipped out,so,we only got the package NO.from shipping company.
As you chose the flat rate shipping,the shipping time is slower than other shipping methods,please don’t worry,just wait for a few more days.Your order is on the way at present.
We will send you an email for the details,please check and reply in time,hope we can resolve together soon.
Again, we apologize for your shopping experience which was clearly not up not up to your expectations. We will work harder to minimize the possibility of a recurrence.
Our intention is simple: to make every customer completely satisfied with their purchase and to provide the best shopping experience possible.

Best Regards

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.