Stores > Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10

2016-02-16

my new favorite website for online shopping

"I ordered a couple of things from sammydress already and it's a very good website the products are nice and have a good quality the shipping process is very fast and everything is wrapped very good to prevent damage from shipping.

I would like to encourage people to shop here.

2016-02-16

VERY GOOD SITE

"I love this site. Sammydress has a wide variety of products. I have ordered various products from them and they have all been fantastic. Sammydress also has excellent customer service. If you have problems with your orders they are always willing to resolve any issues that may arise"

This review was modified by Shell1984 on February 16 2016 04:08:10 PM

I LOVE Sammydress.com!

"I am so incredibly ecstatic to have discovered Sammydress.com. From their astonishingly low low prices, to their vast and extensive variety of selections, which are always readily available to everyone with an internet connection; they have cornered the market for online stores. They have most definitely become my new favorite online site for purchasing everything from: gifts, to all types of clothing ranging from: casual, to formal, to swimwear, to club wear, to intimates, to Halloween costumes, to accessories. I am so grateful to have found Sammydress.com I absolutely love this site!"

This review was modified by AnaTeresa on February 15 2016 05:20:44 PM

Sammy dress

"I had no issues with my order. Everything ran true to size based on the sizing charts and arrived within two weeks of placing my order. All of my items were of good quality and appear as pictured. I'm extremely satisfied with my overall experience."

This review was modified by ali418 on February 15 2016 09:58:39 AM

Amazing purchase at sammydress.com

"I bought couple of dresses from sammydress.com
I loved them .. the size fits perfectly and the quality of material is very good.. i made several purchases after that and now it is my favorite online store.

Satisfied costumer

"I searched randomly for cheap asian fasion and I found this website - I am so glad that I did! The quality of the clothes are great and cheap too. Personally you should stay away from onesize pieces eventhough it fits from xs to m. I usually fits M but not on SammyDress other clothes which aren't onesize fits me well if I order M sieze it still fits me so great!

SammyDress is an awesome place for me to shop because I am a student that doesn't have a lot of money! Their customer service is great and they answer really quick but sometimes can be difficualt sometimes - back and forth so many times!

The only thing that I am not satified with the shipment. First time I ordered I chose the cheapest shipment and I couldn't track the package. I didn't recieve pakage so I have to contract SammyDress. They replied really quickly and they helped me with the problem. Remember to place the order with a tracking number!

2016-02-14

Very nice website, and very profesional

"This website is really great, the product shown, are what you get at the end, very profesional website, and very good products. I already ordered like 6 times, and everything arrived at the right time, like expected.

I extremely encourage people to shop here, and i wish this website, a long, and bright future.

Thank you Sammy Dress.

2016-02-13

If you like to feel like a million bucks.. But spend almost no bucks dressing/accessorizing HEAD TO TOE...GET IN ON THIS!!!

"SammyDress.com is a website that I feel very strongly about. The order # placed above is only one of SIX orders I have placed with them since discovering in December. Six orders in less than 3 months! I am by far a rich person. I'm actually a single mother of two. Who for years went without buying anything for myself. Until I came across this website. The clothing... and the accessories... and the shoes... and the home goods... and the beauty goods.... I mean I could go on forever here. But literally everything they sell is of the best quality, but somehow still affordable to the point that you feel no guilt ordering yourself a new pair of shoes, a dress, or even just some beautiful earrings.... Because of the fact it's so affordable. In assuming that things are so affordable, one may assume that the quality of their product is lower. That is not the fact. The quality is 100% as good as if I was going to go and buy the same articles of clothing in a much more high-priced or brand-name type clothing store. But the prices are 80 to 90% lo in a much more high-priced or Brian mean type clothing store. But the prices are 80 to 90% less! In the fashion that they supply is so unique and when you buy an article of clothing or shoes or jewelry you can leave knowing that what you're wearing but more than likely be completely unique to your wardrobe and your wardrobe alone. The thousands of choices that they have plus the quality they have plus the customer service they have, you cannot go wrong with this website. I'm only taking the time to write this review so hopefully it can get out to other adults, single parents or even teenagers who run on an allowance.. Really anyone with a tight budget.. I want you to know that there still a way out there to feel beautiful and stylish without feeling like you broke the bank, without feeling any guilt about shopping at all. This website was a miracle for me and I will continue to order from sammydress.com as long as the website is up and running! I LOVE this site!! "

2016-02-12

Sammy Dress is the BEST!

"I love this website! I've gotten a lot of things at the same time for pretty cheap! Plus, they ship your entire order in the same package! "

This review was modified by Donutluver23 on February 12 2016 06:25:43 PM

2016-02-11

Beware scam

"I never received my items it's been 4 months. They don't have a customer service. When u call the number listed someone picks up an hangs up right away. No refund an automated email response to all my emails. Someone put these scam artist out of business"

This review was modified by angeleyez6925 on February 16 2016 03:25:40 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-16-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear angeleyez6925,
Thank you for recent comments.
We want to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
The phone service is very busy right now due to the business season but we customer service always reply messages within 24 hours.
We have reviewed your issue in detail and we have resolved this issue through our support center.
We have sent you several messages to follow up the issue,however,we still have not received your reply yet.
we hope that we can lucky enough to hear from you soon this time!
Thank you very much for your kind support in advance!
Kind regards
sammydress Customer Service

2016-02-10

Substandard tat! Ineffective CS.

"I, too, was drawn in by an alright looking website, good product photos and sale prices. But after a few months of back and forth between myself and the customer service centre I am unable to find a way of leaving a review on their actual website (maybe there's a reason for that), so I'll put my twopenneth here in the hopes others look around more than I did.

I ordered 6 items for an average of £15 each inc. P&P (which gave me pause, as it basically doubled the order price at £40, but I decided to give them a chance to challenge the preconception that only cheap knockoff rubbish comes from China). Others have complained about waiting months for items to arrive, but I think mine only took 2-3 weeks. For part of it, anyway. 4/6 items arrived in good time, but most of them had serious issues with them. If I hand over money for clothes, I expect them to be finished and wearable; these had no holes in the buttonholes, big holes in the pockets where they hadn't been sewn up, and loose threads and poor stitching in many places.

I emailed sammydress to get them to cancel the rest of my order (which I gave an extra week to arrive) and refund me for the rubbish they sent me. (If that's the high standard of the orient they spoke of on checkout, I'd dread to see the bad stuff). They seem to have wilfully ignored the cancellation request, fobbing me off with claims that they're being expedited and will be with me soon. I replied saying I did not want them based on the stuff they'd sent already, but by then they'd apparently already been sent against my wishes. Granted, when they arrived they weren't nearly as bad, just a few loose threads and bad stitching in a couple places.

Then began the tedium of explaining and photographing all the problems, but even after that all they could offer me as a goodwill gesture was £20 credit to use on their site in future (not likely), or, if I sent the items back at my own cost, they'd refund the whole original order. Given the cost of postage (especially if insured/tracked to make sure they got it) this would be far from economical, and I still feel that the faulty goods should have been shipped back at their expense.

PayPal were no good either: I sent an enquiry and got what seemed to be an automated response back saying they couldn't get me my money unless I returned the goods at my own cost too.

So the bottom line is I shelled out nearly £90 for 6 items, of which only 3 were actually complete and wearable (though they still needed loose threads snipping to not look tatty), and the customer service was inefficient and wouldn't accept responsibility for sending out substandard goods in the first place.

***update*** since the above was written I was offered a partial refund, which, I think, came through quite quickly - this was at the end of February. Shortly after this, I was offered a refund on the full product price instead and that this should come through within a couple of weeks. A few weeks along, there's no sign of the extra money but I have been asked to update my review on here since I got my refund, right? Told them I hadn't received it all, and was told if I updated my review I'd get the rest of my refund *afterwards*.

To their credit they've been polite (so I've upped them a star on the customer service section), and have eventually offered me back the money for the goods which I think was all I could expect. Just a shame it's taken 5 months to get here and the last bit of the refund is being held hostage, otherwise they would have made it up to 3 stars.

***update 2***
I’m out.
It’s now the end of April. Still the rest of my refund has not arrived, though the latest email assures me it has been done as per their previous messages, and despite me sending a screenshot of my paypal transaction overview that argues to the contrary.
I’ve also been asked to uphold my promise to update my review, as it’s “still there”. There’s a difference between updating and deleting: I did what I was asked, and after all the hassle, I’m damn well not taking it down! So, I’ve sent a second screenshot, and promised to update again (as you can see, I’m making sure I hold up my end!).
Finally, they’re pushing for authorisation to put 1000 sammydress points on my account as extra compensation. EVERYTHING needs authorisation, usually more than once, and their ticket system – given the amount of time and number of different agents involved – has made the whole process seem unnecessarily convoluted, confusing and repetitive. The only plus to this is that I’m leaving with at least SOME of my money back (£70 for 2 wearable but cheap knockoffs still **** though) .
I am at the end of my tether with this, so have told them to keep the money, their less-than-useless points, and promised to update my review again. Enjoy dropping back down to one star.

This review was modified by Yogurtyaisins on April 28 2016 01:05:08 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-16-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Yogurtyaisins,
Thank you for the message.
We wish to apologize for this inconvenience.
We have resolved your issue throguh our support center.
We will learn from this and strive even harder to improve the shopping experience for all of our shoppers.
Sincerely hope that you can kindly understand that it is never our intention to upset any customer.
If there is anything we can do for you,please feel free to contact us here:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm and we are always reply messages within 24 hours.
Many thanks again for your continued kind support!
Kind regards
sammydress Customer Service

2016-02-10

i am an absolutely delighted happy shopper!

"as a first time online shopper with www.sammydress.com , i felt they offered me a formal professional yet caring service. i was impressed with the support center and fast feedback to my queries concerning payment and tracking of my purcashed goods. i am a happy customer whom is very over joyed with the quality of my parcel. "

This review was modified by theresitahc on February 10 2016 05:46:41 AM

2016-02-10

classy stuff at a cheap price

"purchased from this site several times and always satisfied. purchased wrist watches and clothes for my wife. everything arrived in time. i have a wrist watch purchased 4 years ago and still working fine and in perfect condition. only changed battery 2 times that is normal and i wear it nearly everyday. i trust this site at all."

This review was modified by parma1975Michael on February 10 2016 03:24:04 AM

2016-02-08

Nice clothes and Low prices

"I love shopping at sammy dress. They have a great variety of products from clothes to accessories to wigs. The prices are low and the quality is good. I have ordered a few items from them and have been very pleased with them all."

2016-02-07

Satisfied customer here!

"Hello,

I was really anxious when I put my order at Sammydress website. After reading a lot of reviews, I was still mixed up but I decided to give it a shot anyways. I ordered a verry comfy sweatshirt and a really stylish bathsuit. I had a lot of compliments on both.
So did I receive my order? Yes absolutly
Was it long before I received it? Yes, indeed
Was it worth it? Definetly, I will purchase again from them
Before I ordered my sweatshirt, I took the time to read the comments. Some people posted pictures of them, wearing the item, so you can't go wrong. You know exactly how it will look like and how it fits. Size is an issue for a lot of people but again it's because they don't read the description. Asian sizes here, you don't pick your usual size, you go to the measurement page and you choose your size accordingly. I am a xs/s in US size, but i will order a Medium or Small depending on the item. Just be smart, before you pick your oder and read what others said about it.
I had an issue with my bathsuit, It was a little bit tight, but I knew from the beginnig that I should have picked a bigger size. And yet, the technical support was so nice and polite and gave me a refund. I still don't understand what are people complaining about.
The shipping is long, but the items are sent from China, I live in eastern Canada, so I knew it will take a while. Processing time is 3 to 7 days, then the shpiping to Canada is a 25 days, so let's say a max of 5 weeks. I received my order after exactly 5 weeks including christmas and new year hollidays. Keep that in mind when you order, specially if it's for a gift.
But all in all, i am happy here, and I recommend that website

Have a nice day people

This review was modified by meghem on February 07 2016 08:51:15 AM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.