• Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.66/10 6.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.41/10 5.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10

"I ordered a dress for my graduation, and it fit great! The quality was good and the shipping didn't take any longer than expected. I will definitely be purchasing in the future since it's so cheap!"

"I love SammyDress.com everything on there is so affordable. I have boughten 2 dresses and few jewelry from the site that i am very pleased with and still have till this day. Just ordered a couple outfits that i cannot wait for, I will continue shopping here; one of my favorites. "

"I love the stuff i got from Sammy dress, everything fit perfect and at great prices, i will shop there again"

"I LOVE SAMMY DRESS! I'll admit I've been very turned off from buying via online stores (apparel or not), and Sammy Dress has restored faith & satisfaction! Albeit some of their things come from China, a lot is still great quality, and surprisingly they also have decent shipping time (for coming from overseas).

The very first order I had came within a decent time frame & one of my packages actually got lost along the way. HOWEVER, after submitting a ticket to customer service about the issue (expecting to get little to no response or help), I received a very polite response offering different options and suggestions to help me find the package, and what could be done should I not find it. After being unable to locate it, they immediately refunded me! I was in awe.

Absolutely wonderful!

"I had a problem with my order but after corresponding with Sammy Dress we have reached an agreement."

"I really like this website! The prices are low and the quality of the products is very good. Of course you have to wait a bit, when you live in Europe or the US (in my case 3 weeks) before receiving your order, but it's worth it, because you save a lot of money.
One of my favorite online shops, so I will definitely order again at sammydress.com!

"I ordered 2 scarves one with butterflies and one with flowers, I love the texture' price and quality. I feel elegant every time I wear them and my daughter and I always fighting for the butterfly scarf. "

"I was very pleased with my order. The clothes fit perfect (2 swim suits, 2 shirts and a skirt and shirt combo) the prices are great as well "

"i've recently ordered some things off of sammy dress for my up comming vacation to spain! Everything came in a timely manner, nicely wrapped, good price, same as picture shown, and exact size as the website. This website is awesome for great deals and fast shipping!! I live in Toronto, Canada and my shipments took no longer than 3 weeks to arrive. If i email sammy dress they get back to me in less than 48 hours, always polite and fast service. I would reccomend this website to all of my friends!
Love you sammy dress,
- a valued and returning customer.

"I got a handbag and a blouse from sammydress and I loved the items I bought.Just go a size or two up if you're buying clothing and you'll do just fine. The hand bag was of good quality and the blouse was a bit flimsy at the back but still good. The detail on the blouse is exactly as it is in the pictures on their website."

"I love this site, it has clothes that fits every occasion. I purchase items for myself, daughter and granddaughter and we love the items we have received. Only thing I don't like is the flat rate shipping cause it take really to long but the standard rate shipping is the way to go may cost a little more but worth it."

"My experience with the SammyDress website is wonderful. It is very easy to use and find new items that just came in. I also get email notifications to let me know when new products come it! Since finding the site I have place two orders!"

"I love Sammy dress! They have great product with low prices, and shipping isn't bad either. Nothing but good things to say about them! =)"

"Yo hice una orden grande en sammydress.com y me fue muy bien, siempre resolvieron mis dudas y me daban soluciones. La calidad de las cosas es buena y es super barato!"

"I will not buy from Sammy dress ... I bought two shirts from them February 16 received one in April and then April I received another email sauing my other shirt was shipped out on April 2nd, still have not received my second shirt, its now June..I spoke to someone in live chat and all they said was "were sorry to heat that".... Where's my shirt?"

Rep reply posted Jun-01-2015

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear KaraZesky,

How are you? how is everything going recently? we wish you all great.

We resend you a new shirt by expedited shipping, the tracking NO is 7416849451, tracking site is

Have you received the new shirt? Are you happy with it?

Thanks a lot for all your support and understanding.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.