Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10

"My first order was great. but this order is getting me alittle worried. Ordered 2 dresses and shoes on the 14 of sept. first they said they shoes were on back order and the would ship out on the 24, I would get a tracking number. It is Oct 6th now and nothing. They will not even answer my messages now."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-06-2014

“Dear dawnig93,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.
This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
We are really sorry that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more business days to process.
Please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"This site sucks. Ordered clothes at the beginning of September 2014 and I still have not received anything. It says that it has shipped and I was given a tracking number but when I look it up, it says it was not found. This site charged me on the day that I ordered and I want a full refund. Word to the wise: DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. The headache is so not worth it and it seems to be a scam. The number they give you to call just gives you a busy tone at the other end. I WANT A FULL REFUND."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-06-2014

“Dear bautista92,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
But,regarding your order,we had sent you an email about the shipping information,please check your mailbox to check again,OK?

Usually,after you place the order,we need more time to process it.That's processing time.
We are really sorry that your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order took more than 5-10 business days to process.

Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Packaging Time + Shipping Time

Please don't worry,we are glad that your order had been shipped out on 23rd Sept.
Because it is an unregistered parcel, it may be slower than other shipping methods,the shipping time is at least 25 business days.
Thank you for your patience and kind support.

All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.However, please understand this is an estimate. The shipping speed is outside our control and is dependent on the courier company.
We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I've seen plenty of bad reviews. I went ahead and ordered and its been more than a week and I haven't heard from anyone. Even if it takes a month its ridiculous. Most likely will never order again."

“Dear its_deliah,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 5-10 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take more than 10 business days to process.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We will be in touch with you to personally apologize and offer special consideration for what was clearly an unacceptable level of service. We can and will do better in the future.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"This company flat out sucks. I would not be surprised if all the positive reviews came from employees hired specifically to give good reviews. I placed an order about a month ago. When I called customer service (after the 8th time-who has a busy signal on their customer service line?-and mentioned that I was considering canceling the order, magically several hours later one of my items went from processing to waiting for pick up. A few days later the remainder of my shipment went to the waiting for pick up designation. Now, 10 days later, my orders still haven't shipped and customer service is saying they are held up in customs. How can they be in customs when UPS has not even picked them up yet? I called UPS and they said the packages were not in their system so they could not help me. So I guess I am out the $90 I spent and it is my mission to spread the word about these hacks. Don't believe me? Just check out their face book page. Read the comments. I wish I would have."

“Dear Jweave,

We checked that your order had been shipped out. Please wait for a few days to track on the site www.ups.com,the information might be delayed to update by shipping company.
Please note that, as this is an external website not affiliated with us, we are not responsible for the accuracy of any information.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Items never arrived. Very poor service. Says they come back to you within 1 business day but it took under a week to get ONE generic reply to a complaint about an order not turning up and they've still not replied despite numerous messages from myself. Very slow to arrive despite EXTORTIONATE shipping costs, you can shop on ebay and get free postage for items that arrive within a week from CHINA for goodness sake! Still not received a refund. Very disappointing! Not worth the cheap price of the items at all, would rather shop closer to home and pay the difference. Shipping costs soon make up for how "cheap" the clothes are. Raised a dispute with Paypal also and they still haven't come back. Tracking number provided was also incorrect so doubt they ever posted it in the first place. AVOID THIS SITE. "

“Dear theangelshavethephonebox,

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered fro Sammy dress at the beginning of august and still have not received y full order .... Not impresses. I would never shop at Sammydress again. "

“Dear sarahgregory,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.
We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Horrible experience with this website. I placed my order on 9th, september and it is still processing till today. I submitted a ticket on 25th and got no replies at all, which you claim to respond in 24 hours. I called customer service on 1st October and was informed that 3 items out of 5 i ordered are out of stock. The staff promised me to ship the other 2 items and send me refunds for the rest including the reduced shipping fees. Today is 4th, October and nothing is happening. When I first ordered the web page did not show the out-of -stock items and it is not OK to receive the money first, then showing items not-in-stock, and did not send me email, either. I just submitted the second ticket and see if they will respond. Please either ship the two items you have and return the rest of money, or just give me a full refund. "

“Dear dnnnnn,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Hi I order 300.00 worth of clothes over 6 weeks ago, still haven't received items yet, apparently they r out of stock, but failed to inform me of this delay. I emailed them and apparently they can only answer emails on a Tuesday. Anyway I find this service disgusting. Amazingly they take your money straight away and ship items when it suits them. Considering the shipping prices this service is very poor.

Updated 2 weeks after initial post and still nothing, no refund or items. Honestly at this point I truly believe i will never receive the refund or the clothes.
Gotta love sammy dress

“Dear charmed12,

Sammydress Customer Service”

"the website is very organized. I can find what i want easily. for future recommendation, i wish there will be more products and faster shipments. based on my experience who bought three times from this website, i'm always satisfied with the products."

"DO NOT Order from this site!!! I placed an order and waited nearly 6 weeks for it to be delivered - only to have half of what I purchased arrive. They charged my card IN FULL, then said that items were "out of stock" when I inquired about the missing items. I do not get a response to my complaints through their customer "support", have not received a refund, or the remainder of my order. The things that did ship, were very poor quality and sized completely wrong in comparison to their sizing chart. Save your money (it is not even a good deal once you pay the outrageous shipping charges), and definitely save the aggravation of dealing with this company!!!"

“Dear StarHButton,

Please don't worry,your order was shipped out separately by tracking#1319383155 and 1139153503.

For remaining items of your order,we will apply for a refund to you.Please don't worry.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"10/11/2014 - UPDATE: I AM STILL WAITING FOR ANY OF THE ITEMS I ORDERED AND PAID FOR TO ARRIVE. FILED A PAYPAL CLAIM YESTERDAY FOR THE RETURN OF MY MONEY. SAMMY DRESS IS A SCAM. SAVE YOUR TIME, MONEY AND SANITY! THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE HAVING THE SAME ISSUES, I WORRY THAT SAMMY DRESS MAY BE HOLDING ONTO MONEY IN PREPARATION FOR BANKRUPTCY. THERE ARE JUST SOOOO MANY OF US WHO HAVE PAID MONTHS AGO AND STILL NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING. VERY SUSPICIOUS!!!

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Sammy Dress is not a reputable company. Placed my order and paid TWO months ago. Apparently, after being told my order would be here in a few days (numerous times)....it is still overseas AND now many of my items are out of stock. They said they would give me a "partial refund" for the items. I have no idea why they take orders and payment for items that are no longer in stock. I would like a full refund plus my ridiculously expensive shipping cost back as well.
Had I known what an ordeal this would be, I NEVER EVER would've ordered anything from Sammy Dress. I'm convinced that many (if not all) of their positive reviews are fakes posted by Sammy Dress. They have proven to be a very dishonest and shady company. I advise anyone who is thinking of placing an order with them to look elsewhere. I have never in my life had such a negative online ordering experience. At this point, I feel I'm out the $113 I gave them and my order is apparently nowhere in sight. I'm not even looking forward to my order any longer after reading other reviews about the poor quality, etc. of the clothing. Sammy Dress is a RIP OFF. I even found a Facebook page about Sammy Dress being fraudulent. The BBB gives Sammy Dress an F! I pasted links below. I'm really looking forward to the cut and paste bs response I'm going to get from Sammy Dress for posting this. What a joke.

SammyDress
(909) 581-9508
9302 Pittsburgh Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730-5563

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating
On a scale of A+ to F
Reason for Rating
BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/clothing-retail/sammydress-in-rancho-cucamonga-ca-100119074#reasonrating

"Amazing how they can reply the minute a bad review appears. This is the same answer, almost word for word, they gave to someone else who challenged them.(I rest my case re the stock answers!) How dare THEY imply that we dissatisfied customers are calling others liars! Maybe some people were just lucky but that doesn't mean those of us who weren't aren't entitled to question the validity of the site due to the appalling level of customer service we experienced. This is psychological BULLYING and I am NOT FALLING FOR IT! The only people whose integrity I am questioning are the people running this company.
Just updating: In response to the above post, Sammydress contacted me to say a full refund was on it's way. This has now appeared in my Paypal account. However, it should not have needed a bad revue to get them to reply to my query and I have told them this by email. If you don't mind waiting weeks for your goods then, go ahead and order but don't expect to get a useful reply if you submit a support ticket as you will just get a generic answer saying they are going to deal with your query. Next is you will get one to say they have already dealt with it! The whole system just goes round in circles.
The minute you post a bad revue they try to say they have already emailed you. When I challenged them on this they replied that they were sorry I DIDN'T RECEIVE their emails. Could that be because they DIDN'T SEND THEM? They certainly weren't in my spam folder so they must be still out there floating around the ether!

“Dear teresafarrell-22,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.

But,firstly,we must clarify that:
We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Due to delays in the delivery date supplier, we can not schedule delivery, please be assured that we will be a full refund, if you still need to buy, please post a new order.

We had sent 4 pieces emails to you already,please check them and reply in time,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I made the order on Sept 12th and paid for standard shipping which is more expensive than regular shipping. I expected to receive my package within 2 weeks. I have been waiting for the shipping confirmation for couple weeks. Finally on Sept 25th, I received an email from them stating that partial order has been shipped via UPS. I tracked my package on UPS website several times during the past week and it shows shipping label has been created, however, they never sent the package to UPS facility. I wrote the email to them on Sept 30th, but never heard back from them. This is the worst online shopping experience I ever had. If possible, I would love my money back! Please issue me full refund since I don't even know if I can ever receive them.

Updated on 10/5/2014:
They finally contacted me after I wrote the first review on this website. However, they kept lying about the shipment of the package. They claimed that they have shipped out first half of the order on Sept. 25th via UPS. I have tracked the package on UPS website for several times since then, and even called UPS to double confirm. UPS representative told me that Sammy Dress is in Hong Kong and they have created the shipping label on UPS website on Sept. 25th. However, UPS told me that Sammy Dress didn't request a pick-up and hasn't dropped off the package at UPS Hong Kong facility either. UPS asked me to double confirm with Sammy Dress for this shipment since they haven't received the package from Sammy Dress yet. After I called UPS, I confronted with Sammy Dress again. They treated me as a fool and attached a screenshot from UPS tracking site for shipment proof. However, the screenshot just proved what I have confronted them with the fact that they just created the shipping label on UPS website on Sept. 25th without dropping the package at UPS facility.
I am so tired of their lies, so I decided to let Paypal and my credit card company to deal with them on my behalf from now on. I hope I can get my full refund soon. Buyers should try your best to avoid this seller!!!!!

“Dear trista07,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Your order was shipped out before with tracking#1ZE8760X0499963037 by UPS.

Sammydress Customer Service”

" Expedited shipping is like snail mail. I ordered on September 19. Some bs UPS Label Said It Was shipped September 24. I paid over 20 dollars for it to get here in a few days. I received email in reply to trouble ticket. Basically if you don't mind your items going through customs than you won't mind waiting. If you need it right away, just go to a store to pick something up in your area. I don't know how long I will be waiting but they stated they would refund $15 dollars back within a week from now. I recommend them finding better drop shipment vendors. That is possible I hope they know that in order to run smooth business transactions in the future. Things like this won't build positive accountability for them indeed. I will wait for my first order with them this time but I choose not to do further business. "

“Dear myownbiz05,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Please don't worry,your order was shipped out by UPS with tracking No.1ZE8760X0496254531,you can track on the website http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=zh_HK.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Have yet to hear from them regarding my ticket number. I was upset because my order is still processing a week later and now I'm reading reviews stating people are still waiting a month later!! Starting to feel like maybe it's a rip off, lesson learned!! Luckily my bank will refund the money if I don't receive the merchandise within a reasonable amount of time but that process is just a hassle I feel I should have to make, oh well, X out sammydress "

“Dear Sasebas_0709,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
We are really sorry that your order was prepared well on 27th Sept,but due to business expansion, our existing warehouse capacity has been insufficient to meet the needs of the business and, more importantly, our customer base.The warehouse has been necessary to move to a significantly larger warehouse to successfully meet the increasing demands of all our valued customers.However, this has had the unfortunate side effect of impacting the dispatch and shipping time.So sorry for that.

Please don't worry,your order is ready for shipping,once it's shipped out,you will receive the tracking NO.to follow up the status.

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.