Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10

2016-02-20

Awesome service and products

"Amazing website with a variety of items of good quality, affordable prices and excellent customer service"

This review was modified by Tara79 on February 20 2016 10:31:58 PM

2016-02-20

Lots of Pretty Things!

"Ordered two shirts so far and they are both very nice. Good Quality."

2016-02-19

Satisfied

"Even though the product I received was of good quality, it was the wrong one. I am going back and forth with them for weeks to return this product. They want me to pay return postage to China and give me a store credit. They sent me the wrong product and I want them to pay postage and credit my card. If they are permitted to use their return policies, they will be repeat offenders.

Sammy's has decided to give me complete credit on my credit card without returning the product. They have also offered me compensation for the inconvenience. Again, I will add the product was of good quality but the wrong one.

This review was modified by mulbe on March 09 2016 04:16:31 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-21-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear mulbe,
Thank you for your updating.
Again we wish to apologize for this inconvenience.
Glad to know that you are satisfied with the resolution and the service from our customer service.
We will learn from this and strive even harder to improve the shopping experience for all of our shoppers.
If there is anything else we can do for you,please feel free to contact us here:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm and we are always reply messages within 24 hours.
Many thanks again for your continued kind support!
Kind regards
sammydress Customer Service

2016-02-19

I love their dresses

"I like that items have customer photos and reviews so I can make an educated purchase. The sizes are true to the size charts that are provided and the prices are reasonable. I have been so happy with all of the dresses I have purchased as well as other items. customer support is also very fast at responding to questions and items take around a month to arrive-which is what is predicted at time of purchase. "

2016-02-18

A Fun way to Shop!

"Deals, customer reviews, reasonable shipping time and unique/awesome product! I thought I'd give it a go because I saw how the products looked on other customers and I was not disappointed. I'll definitely be buying from them again. I was really pleased with my first experience :) "

2016-02-18

Good stuff, low prices, great customer service, if its too small order a bigger size!

"A lot of ppl don't like Sammy Dress but I absolutely love them! My husband and I have placed two orders for at least 90.00 within 2 months because, where else can you find quality items at such a low rate? Sure the sizes are a little small so you have to really do your calculations for clothing to make sure you don't end up buying something that won't fit (which I have done and Sammy Dress gave me a credit for the items). If you are a US 2x, you need to look for the item in a 4x (which is not available for all items but the same thing happens when you shop in department stores). Bottom line, I will ALWAYS order from this site because they ship everything out within a day of your order and you recieve your items in less than a week. Another tip, check underneath the item of choice to see how long the dispatch is, if its 5-10 business days, know that you're looking at a 2 week wait for your items. No complaints here! "

SammyDress is number 1

"I was totally surprised at the quality of the clothes and the competitive prices that I got from SammyDress. I was like "Wow" this is really good. I purchased Blazers, Cardigans, and a link Bracelet, they were grate. If you want great items at good prices, check with SammyDress."

2016-02-17

Given stars to customer service

"After my negative review they refunded me whole amount readily ... Happy with it.. Good customer service
Hope if I get chance to buy again to know if products are not that bad...( hoping for fast shipping n less shipping charges next time) :)

This review was modified by sonamkanojia on March 07 2016 07:12:41 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-18-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear sonamkanojia,
Thank you for taking your time to updating the review.
We are happy to know that you satisfied with our service.
Please rest assured that we would continued to improve our service.
If there are any additional problems or further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to assist you.
Kind regards
sammydress Customer Service

love sammydress

"My experience with sammydress is pretty good. The website provides not only fashionable, affordable clothes, yet also has affordable beauty and household products. They have a nice mixture of things. Most of which are pretty unique as one most likely cannot find the product for the price anywhere else. The quality of the products are good for the price as well. Everything I have ordered, I have used/ worn a lot. Love the website! Would definitely recommend it.

This review was modified by starpurple101 on February 18 2016 08:23:34 AM

Very pleased

"I was a little worried about ordering based on some reviews I have read but I really wanted a few things so I gave it a chance. I'm so happy I did, I did pay for expedited shipping, tracking number and insurance. Three of my four items arrived in about two weeks all three were exactly what I expected from the pictures good quality at a great price . I ordered my items a little big, again because of the reviews I had read and I wish I had just been true to the size conversion chart that they offer because it would have been perfectly true to the size on the conversion chart so now my items are a little big, but that was my My fault. I contacted them about the last item they said it was on backorder, and said I could wait or order something else or get my money back but their customer service responded to me with in 24 hours but usually within 12, and were very helpful, I chose a replacement item and it was sent out within 12 hours as well . I will absolutely order from that site again without hesitation !"

This review was modified by Hashin on February 17 2016 12:55:27 AM

2016-02-16

my new favorite website for online shopping

"I ordered a couple of things from sammydress already and it's a very good website the products are nice and have a good quality the shipping process is very fast and everything is wrapped very good to prevent damage from shipping.

I would like to encourage people to shop here.

2016-02-16

VERY GOOD SITE

"I love this site. Sammydress has a wide variety of products. I have ordered various products from them and they have all been fantastic. Sammydress also has excellent customer service. If you have problems with your orders they are always willing to resolve any issues that may arise"

This review was modified by Shell1984 on February 16 2016 04:08:10 PM

I LOVE Sammydress.com!

"I am so incredibly ecstatic to have discovered Sammydress.com. From their astonishingly low low prices, to their vast and extensive variety of selections, which are always readily available to everyone with an internet connection; they have cornered the market for online stores. They have most definitely become my new favorite online site for purchasing everything from: gifts, to all types of clothing ranging from: casual, to formal, to swimwear, to club wear, to intimates, to Halloween costumes, to accessories. I am so grateful to have found Sammydress.com I absolutely love this site!"

This review was modified by AnaTeresa on February 15 2016 05:20:44 PM

Sammy dress

"I had no issues with my order. Everything ran true to size based on the sizing charts and arrived within two weeks of placing my order. All of my items were of good quality and appear as pictured. I'm extremely satisfied with my overall experience."

This review was modified by ali418 on February 15 2016 09:58:39 AM

Amazing purchase at sammydress.com

"I bought couple of dresses from sammydress.com
I loved them .. the size fits perfectly and the quality of material is very good.. i made several purchases after that and now it is my favorite online store.

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.