Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.48/10 4.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10

"As far as product, I do like the items I received. I receive a lot of compliments for a dress I got from this site. One order did have an untimely arrival but they have made the effort to make-up for it."

"Very happy with my shopping at Sammy Dress, I've ordered a scarf and it has been delivered very fast and it's beautful. Very good experience with the Customer services I've reached for another order, reply and solution fast and very proactive."

"Horrible experience. I ordered a dress....waited 2 weeks to receive it...finally contacted the company and was promised a response within 24 hours. 5 DAYS LATER I hear back that my dress is not available. Too late to order another dress for the event I am attending. Ugh....will NEVER shop here again!"

“Dear georgiapeach3,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 5-10 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take more than 10 business days to process.
Please don't worry,your order is ready for shipping at present,you will receive the tracking NO.soon to follow up the status.

Please understand that we want you to be completely satisfied with our products.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered 10 items. All the items were smaller than I expected. I was informed after they were finally here.. over a month later... that they were Chinese sizes. I had ordered a large, which I normally wear a small 4-6, but they were even too small. The items were cheaper than Target clothing. I would not recommend this site at all!!! My only resolution was to pay more to send them back to China, even though they did not ship from China. They offered me 20% off my next order. That definitely is not happein"

“Dear andigallina,

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Worst online shopping experience I have ever had. Site states items will ship in 8-15 days. Day 15 items were still pending. Opened 3 tickets on their website to try and get order status. Site states 24 hour response time but I didn't receive a single response, and its been 15 days since my first ticket. Opened up a complaint on paypal for a full refund and the items were shipped the very next day....coincidental? They never replied to the paypal resolution center either. The items appeared 12 days later and they are the worst clothing items I have ever seen. Poorly constructed, pulls/strings in the fabric and no tags on some of them. I went to look at their return policy and you have seven days to issue a return, you have to wait for seller authorization and you have to pay the return fees. Considering they never responded to any of my other inquiries I am not even going to waste my time to try and issue a return. Lesson learned and $65 wasted. "

“Dear supernovakate,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I know much people are angry to this shopping site, but I think is a hit and miss, every store has its issues, and as far as I´ve been buying here, I can say it is what I expected.. The clothes are nice and the delivery is not a big deal, I mean, come on, they come from China.. is far.. be patient.."

"I placed an order on September 10 for 2 dresses. It's been 5 weeks and I have heard nothing. When I track the package DHL it says it's in Singapore and has been since September 18th. I called DHL and the said they have not released the package thru customs yet. I have emailed support@sammydress and have not received a reply. Where is my stuff? This is crazy. They can take my money but can't ship the stuff or send out an email with an update? I don't think I will be placing another order with them in the future."

“Dear Sandyshipley,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"The price is awesome but due to distance, it takes quite a while to get to you. The other thing is for them to stop taking orders for items that are not in stock. This delays the time even further."

"The sizes on this site are very small, including the arm holes on blouses. The quality of the fabric is equal to the price you pay- very thin to tissue weight on many items. Shipping takes 1-2 months in some cases (after the 10 day processing period). I ordered a more expensive dress ($44) and even though I was careful with measurements I couldn't even get the edges of the zipper together. Returns are a huge hassle and take months. If you are willing to take a risk, you might be happy with the results. They have decent shoes and accessories. "

"good price product, excellent customer service. i love to shop at sammy's
my id is pjina_jina@yahoo.com

"Sammy Dress is my favorite website to shop. Their items are trendy and convenient as far as price. The shopping does take a while but it is definitely worth it in my eyes. "

"I really like this store, and I've done a lot of orders from it. I started with a small purchase of hair accessories to test the site and since then I have bought pretty much everything: clothes, accessories, jewelry ... The prices are always low and the goods are what you expect. In addition, the buyers reviews and photos help you better understand what to expect from a particular product. I've never had any problem, when a product purchased was out of stock I had a refund. I am in Europe, so I know perfectly that the shipping from China takes at least a month or more, but knowing it, it is not a problem. In addition, because of the duty customs, I learned to do small purchases and not a big one, so I didn't ever had problems. I will definitely continue to buy by Sammydress."

"I've ordered from them a few times before. The shirt looked like it did in the picture and fit well. Shipping is a bit slow but i was satisfied with the product."

"FAIR WARNING-DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!
I ordered 3 items from this company on 9/26! It took them 2 weeks to even provide tracking information, that never updates to even tell you when to expect your package! On top of that when I emailed them they said it would take 7-10 business days from the date the item shipped to arrive but then later had someone else email me saying it would take 25 business days!!!! It wasn't until I began to complain about their lack of service that I was then advised that one of the items was not even in stock! I was beyond angry to say the least! Even with all that being said they have done NOTHING to accomodate me other than offering a coupon but let's get real, who the hell would purchase from them after having this experience?

“Dear Kayla-g,

We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.
Please don't worry,your order had been shipped out separately by tracking#
LN493537210CN-on 10/11,you can track on the site http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml
9374869903500163826159-on 10/19,you can track on the site http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/

The information online may be not updated in time by courier company,if you can't track new information,please wait for a few days to check again.

We value your patronage and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Thieves!! They only send partial of your order. Took them 2 months to send out $25 of the $75 I purchased and I even paid $46 for expedited shipping!!! Worst company ever and Paypal has been getting a lot of complaints from them! Oh, and they will respond with my dhs number, but they do this to fool the viewer! They can say that they sent my stuff all they want, but what you sent me was just about nothing! Worst company ever!

“Dear milcare,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.