Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.36/10 6.36/10

"I casually found this website on the Web.
I purchased just a necklace first and then I made a lot of orders because their products are wonderful.
I really love sammydress!!!!

"I bought some very cute things for cheap but I have a huge concern, in my shipping I wrote the address correctly but my zip code is 84651 but I put 84561 by accident and I don't know what to do or if it will effect the shipping to go somewhere else. I also ordered them a week ago my purchase says processing still. I really don't know what to do or if they will come to my house. Please help"

"My first order with Sammy Dress was as expected. Cheap clothes cheap prices slow shipping. I decided to submit another order July 29 for some household goods and only when I inquired about the order three weeks later I was told it wasn't in stock. Every week since I have received blanket statements thanking me for my patience and that my order is still processing. My request to refund my money has only been ignored. I will never order from Sammy Dress again."

“Dear crystal_scase,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

Please don't worry,for your request,we have applied for a full refund.Please check your account in time.

We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered two items on SammyDress and I loved the products. They are exactly as the it shows on the catalog image. SammyDress established a 30 days shipment for where I live and they accomplished the date. Im very pleased with their services. Every question I had, I emailed them and they answered in 24 hours. I look for shopping more and more. Thank you, x."

"I ordered a coat, its the first and only thing so far, but I would order from them again. I read a lot of reviews and got nervous while waiting for my order. That's my only negative, was the wait. But it came as requsted and fits great. I bought from them because I saw the ads come up week after week so I figured they had to be selling something. I will order from them again and think you can purchase something - just be prepared for it to take a long time to get to you. "

"I really enjoyed the product I received from SammyDress. They have great inventory to choose from and desirable prices. The shipping is a bit slow, but it is overseas so I knew that would be the case. I look forward to getting more stuff from them in the future!"

"Worst online shopping experience ever! If you need help they are hard to get a hold of. sizes are not accurate at all!"

“Dear bereg2909,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I love this website. They stay up to date with fashion and put them at affordable prices. The shipping took a lot longer than I thought, but I wasn't in too much of a rush. Hopefully shipping will be better next time but I definitely plan to shop there again."

"I ordered about 100 of merchandise from Sammy Dress. They never sent it to me. I emailed them at least 2 times a week fro 6 weeks and they kept telling me they were sorry, but would never send me my stuff. when I finally disputed it with paypal, it was 46 days and I was a day over so they would not do anything. So I LOST my money. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS MERCHANT. They rip you off. "

“Dear szizza,
Thank you for your review ,and we are very sorry for all the inconvenient we caused .
Regarding your order, our customer service have sent you 5 pieces of emails from 24th July to 21st August,please check your mailbox and response in time,before the shipping,we need to confirm the correct shipping address to avoid it's lost during the time of shipping ,we have gave you a solution in the email ,please kindly check it .
Any problems please keep in contact, we will try our best to solve the problem for you..
Kindly Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"It is a really good web site, The prices are fantastic! I like the things I had bought with them, they have very nice jewelry with a very good cost. Love it!"

"Love this site it has most of pretty and nice thing and has good price!! I order a necklace and watch and they come in good conditions. I also got a bag and I love it. I love shopping here and I recommended it to everyone.."

"I have ordered several times from Sammydress so far (about 30 times). Mostly dresses. I always get my packages in the mail between 10 tot 20 bussinessdays, just as they promise. Just this week I have ordered a few dresses, a pair of pants and a cardigan, most of my orders have been sent out allready and the other one is about to be sent out as well. I am very pleased with this website and will continue to order from them again. If there was ever something wrong, their costumerservice handles it very properly."

"I have bought twice from Sammydress , the products are exactly as described , they reached to my homeland in the time the website aproximated and the products quality is very good for their price"

"I was initially very excited about Sammydress as their prices are great. However, 4 weeks later I still do not have my order and no one will respond to my multiple requests for information. I'm quite disappointed in their customer service. "

“Dear rmorgan2420,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Regarding your order, our customer service have sent you an email in 5th-Sept ,we have gave you a solution in the email ,please kindly check it .

We checked that your order had been shipped out on 2014-08-14 .
Because it is an unregistered parcel, it may be slower than other shipping methods.
All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.However, please understand this is an estimate. The shipping speed is outside our control and is dependent on the courier company.
Thank you for your patience and kind support.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.

We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I love Sammy Dress website! Everything on it is cute and current. This prices can't be beat! I brought a high waisted swimsuit from them this summer and I get so many compliments and saved a lot money compared to mall prices."

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.