Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.06/10 5.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

"Sammydress is a great website for products at low cost. The quality overall isn't bad however, sammydress needs to take real photographs instead of photoshopping the images. "

"My order no MA1411261035096316 is not delivered to me. It was ordered on 27 November 2014, 64 days past but no reply from sammydress, very bad experience. Don't buy anything from them. very bad service."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-01-2015

“Dear Rajesh?

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.

We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.We have shipped your order out November.There may be a delay for the post office to send your package out.Have you gone to your local post office to check your package?If so and you still receive nothing,please contact us and then we will check it for you.The reference number is CN14170538698298.We have send you the ticket T43669992322.Wish your quick reply.

We cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this may have caused you...or any of our customers.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"Mi experiencia con Sammy Dress ha sido fantástica. Llevo más de un año comprando acá y han sido muy cumplidos, todo lo que he pedido me ha llegado y si algo no llega me devuelven el dinero de inmediato, sin que yo tenga que avisarlo o estar pendiente de la devolución. Las prendas son de muy buena calidad, algunos colores varían con respecto a los de las fotografías pero es totalmente entendible por los efectos que tiene una fotografía, es mercancía muy exclusiva y los precios son los más económicos y competitivos que he encontrado. Tengo una tienda virtual de ropa y accesorios y todo me lo provee Sammy Dress. El tiempo de envío depende mucho de la disponibilidad de las prendas y de el tipo de servicio de envío que uno escoja pero en términos generales, no he tenido ningún inconveniente con el recibo de mis pedidos. Hasta el momento he realizado unas 10 compras y estoy muy contenta con esta página, amo todo lo que aquí consigo. I Love Sammy Dress!!!"

"It s excellent online shop and the things are good quality and very fashionable...i recommended!!"

"first time buying online... prices are great although I checked with dresslilly that has free shipping and they are about the same because Sammy dress shipping cost are higher. also I ordered about 34 items from Sammy dress and check the 5-6 day shipping and its been almost two weeks. I can't get a hold of anyone the money is gone from my account I'm wondering what is going on can someone talk to me please?... well so that's my experience thus far :(

“Dear marina,

We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.

First, I want to start by saying how sorry we are about your issue.I am also sorry to reply you so late.As you have just made your order on January 22th.We are not sure if the address in your order is right.We have send you the confirmation email to you.Please check it and wish your quick reply.Then we will arrange the shipping for you.

Again, I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered an item Dec. 6. Was told it shipped on Dec. 26. Have not received item as of today Jan. 30. I have tried on several occasions to call the company but all I get is either a busy signal and then hangs up or the phone rings, then goes to a busy signal and then hangs up. I want a refund for my item plus shipping but doubt I'll ever see that happen also. I will never order from you again. Worst customer service I have ever had and I order a lot online."

“Dear Linda,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.

Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.We have send your order out on December 27th.There may be a delay by the shipping company as their warehouse is full,they can not deliver the package to you timely.We have also send you the order details to your email.Please check it and wish your reply.

We want to extend our apologies to you regarding your issue, we will work hard to ensure it is resolved to your satisfaction.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"This is actually a great website to buy clothing and shoes. I was a bit skeptical at first knowing how some China websites are, but they are actually quite amazing. Unlike other similar websites they post a measuring chart for EVERY item of clothing to get a better fit. They also have customers post pictures so you can see an actual person wearing the clothes, not just a model. I've placed four orders with them, and so far everything has been just as described. It usually takes about two weeks to receive your order with regular priced shipping which is not too bad at all. I love Sammy, really great deals!"

"Sammy dress is an awesome website! I love it and I'm happy with my items! It does take a while to ship but my items are always received! Love it! Happy with this website! "

"I have shopped at Sammy Dress on three separate occasions and have had positive experiences. Sammy Dress offers affordable and different styles for any fashion preference! I have had excellent customer service on orders as well as technical assistance. If an item is out of stock, Sammy Dress makes sure to notify you and offer alternative solutions and if you find a coupon code (or remember to use your points after you have already placed an order), there are ways to cancel an order and repurchase your items with the additional discount. I have seen a constant theme in others' comments on purchases, but I would recommend to potential customers to actually read about a product and material as the sizes may be different than one is accustomed to. I have purchased clothing, jewelry, toys, and gifts and have been very pleased with what I received!

"I really like Sammy Dress. The prices are low and the quality of the merchandise is pretty good. I was also impressed with customer service. They seemed sincerely concerned with making sure my concerns were satisfied. I would recommend shopping there."

"If you love to shop online this is the perfect app to do so! Its perfect for me, and the quality is good. The orders I have ordered so far have not failed me yet. Exactly what you see is exactly what you'll receive. And the costumer service is amazing as well they're always answering your questions on time and a friendly manner. "

"I have purchased from this website several times and although it may take some time (due to living in Australia) i have always been happy with the product.
Once i bought an item and it was out of stock, i had received a discount offer due to the inconvenience.
I will continue to purchase from this site due to the great price and service.

"Wow. Just wow. This is the worst customer service I have ever encountered in my life. Do people actually receive the things that they order? Because I ordered my items a month ago and have yet to receive anything. Furthermore, I have not been acknowledged for the THREE emails I sent them asking when I would get my items. It's like I'm being deliberately ignored.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and doesn't deliver items on time, it's Sammydress! Seriously, this is a SCAM. VERY SHADY company! Please please PLEASE do not be lured in by the low prices...it doesn't matter if a sweater costs $8, or even eight cents for that matter, if you ultimately never receive the clothing article!

PS The number on the website didn't work. Busy signal.

PSS The fact that they are sending stuff to people for free so that said recipients will do positive online reviews speaks volumes. Avoid at all costs!

Update: It is now February 19th. I ordered my items December 30th. I STILL haven't received my items. By far the worst clothing company I have ever ordered from.

“Dear Joanna,

We want to say thank you for providing us with important information about your situation.

We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer. We want every customer to be happy and clearly this is not the case here.We have shipped your order out on December 31th.The shipping is flat shipping,it may be slower than the other shipping method.Wish your patience for another days.If you still receive nothing,please contact us.We have send you the email.Wish your quick reply.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"The shipping was very fast and my products looked just like the pictures, all in all I'm very happy with the service and I had no problem whatsoever! "

"This website has a HUGE selection of fashionable clothing, bags, shoes, and jewelry which is always being restocked. A couple months ago I bought several items and I absolutely love them, I especially loved a simple necklace I bought for only $2.00 but several people have complemented me on it and are stunned that is was so cheap as it looks much more expensive. everything on the site is very reasonably priced and there are such unique and beautiful items, I absolutely recommend. "

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,890 merchant members.