Stores > Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

2016-01-25

Very satisfied with sammy dress

"I have order a lot of things for example bags, dresses, watches, swimwear and anything is better than in the picture. Yhe quality, the texture. And the last but not less is that the prices are very low. The customer service is profeshonal and it reply your question very fast"

This review was modified by Angelina03 on January 25 2016 01:30:28 PM

2016-01-24

Really Good !

"I love this website ! Les vêtements ne sont pas chers et de bonne qualité ! Je recommande fortement ce site ! "

This review was modified by Anais973 on January 24 2016 11:59:00 PM

2016-01-24

Great fashion at a fraction of the price!

"This online store is fantastic. The selection is just about endless, for clothes, make up, shoes accessories, name it!
The prices are amazingly low. Every items I ordered exceded my expectations by far quality wise. Delivery fees are either really low or downright free. Packaging is good so items get to you in good condition, usually within 2-3 weeks, which is a good time for this kind of items.
To garantee your satisfaction, make sure you check the sizing chart for every items, some are made smaller than others.

This review was modified by Grabeille on January 24 2016 06:12:12 PM

very satisfied :D happy shopping

"Wow, they have good items, and good service
I recommended them for you :D
happy shopping

2016-01-23

Best online shopping experience!

"I bought a ring for my sisters birthday on Jan 4th and on that same day I got an email of all the information of my package including a picture of how my package looked like. This was also my first time shopping online so seeing a picture of my package made me feel better about purchasing something and knowing it was on its way :)
Once the package got to my house, (Jan 20th) it was nicely wrapped in a bubble wrap package and the ring was inside a small Ziploc baggie.
I took out the ring and it was perfect! Just the right size and everything, considering the fact that i didn't ask for a size.
But, it was nice shopping at Sammydress, i had no worries no problem, everything was perf. :3c

I love sammydress

"I have made multiple purchases with sammydress. they have very pleasant and responsive customer service. this is a great website to buy kids stuff and gifts and so much more!! so far I have received everything and I love it all!! I am already planning to order some more stuff!!
I recommend Sammy dress to anyone!!

This review was modified by mirandaannevickers on January 24 2016 08:31:17 AM

2016-01-22

BEWARE: SAMMY DRESS IS A RIP OFF

"I placed an order with Sammy Dress October 9, 2015. Today is Jan. 22, 2016 and I have yet to receive my order. Nobody answers the phone and customer service sends the same response "Thank you for your order, we're sorry or any inconvenience BLAH BLAH BLAH" said they couldn't do anything till Jan. 27th 2016. they said they could refund me half of the order price or resend the order. I asked them to resend the order then they said I had to pay half of the total order price before they shipped it. I ALREADY PAID FOR IT ONCE Why do I have to pay an additional amount to get the order I already paid for? This is the worst online shopping experience I've ever had. I finally told them to F Off and keep the order I was calling the BBB so I get an email tday saying the shipped out the order AGAIN to plz be patient and wait for it and to pay the amount of the invoice they sent via email. Then they sent me mail saying they would give me 3000 points if I would write a positive review for them and fill out a survey. Here's my review Sammy Dress "F#$k YOU!!!!""

This review was modified by kpietro39 on February 02 2016 08:04:57 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

“Dear kpietro39,
We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.
Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
Your case has been taken cared of by our support team.
Could you please refer to your ticket? We have resolved it there and we are now awaiting for your reply.
Thank you for your understanding and patience

2016-01-21

Drab to fab

"For my first time: The shipping service really gets you going on when will your purchase actually arrives. But other than that, I'm really loving the pants I bought; love their point system; and I would recommend anyone who's really into fashion to go shop here for best quality, prices, and deals."

This review was modified by apchonwei on January 21 2016 11:53:30 PM

2016-01-21

Bonne expérience

"J'ai commandé deux articles sur ce site, le premier était parfait, super rapport qualité/prix, par contre le second ne correspondait pas à mes attentes. La taille était trop petite et ne différait de beaucoup des grilles de description du produit. J'ai donc fait une réclamation et j'ai été remboursée sans problème et assez rapidement! Bref je ne suis pas déçue!!"

2016-01-20

Sammydress has been good to me!!!

"So far sammydress.com has been good to me and i am loving it. The prices are reasonable,great quality clothing,nice accessories,great customers service and they always have new items. I am very satisfied with the items that i have ordered and so far i am becoming a fan!!!"

What a joke! No rectified

"I purchased several items from SammyDress. All of them were extremely small. I contacted the company twice and had been given two support ticket numbers. I was informed I would be responded to in 48 hours. I wanted to return the items because they were unacceptable. I was told that they were sized for Asian women when I had gone through PayPal with a dispute. SammyDress told me that it would not be worth sending the items back and that I should give them to a friend. Needless to say, I feel that this company is deceitful and disreputable. I do not think anyone should purchase any items from this company. Not only can I not get a refund, but it took an extremely long time to receive the items I did order.

After correspondence, back and forth with Sammy dress, I was able to obtain a refund. They put the money into my account without me needing to send the items back. Hopefully, this will not happen in the future with anyone else. Other comments I have read, people have been satisfied with the items they have purchased.

This review was modified by LoriBIdol on January 31 2016 07:50:55 PM

“Dear LoriBIdol,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment.
Thank you for your support and patience.

Worst Customer Service EVER

"I ordered two shirts back in September and never got them. I submitted a claim in December asking what the status of my order was. SammyDress.com responded by saying it was due to "peak season" that my shipment was delayed. At this point it had been well over the 10-45 business days SammyDress.com says it takes for a package to arrive during "peak season" even though my order was placed back in September. I asked SammyDress.com if they would be reshipping my order and they replied saying that my order would be arriving shortly. So I send SammyDress.com another message telling them that they can reship my order at their expense as well as give me a credit towards future orders OR to cancel my order, refund my money and I would no longer be doing any further business with them. They respond by completely ignoring my request and instead, suggesting I check my local post office to see if the package is there! This is TERRIBLE customer service. It has been 5 months since my initial order and since then they just recently authorized a refund of my initial purchase and a credit of $10 but only after sammydress.com messaging me several times to say that I should understand that they have lost on the deal too. Any company that truly values its customers would have sent a replacement order at the companies expense using a guaranteed shipping method AND issued the customer a refund. I don't want to do business with this company, spend more money only to have the same thing happen. And what the hell am I gonna get with $10 bucks?!

ps - since i see that SammyDress.com responds asking for order info I'll just leave mine here.

Ticket: T15121119508
Order Number: M150928154940****

“Dear Buggah101,
We want to thank you for telling us about your situation.
We did not live up to our own expectations and want to say how very sorry we are.
Your case has been taken cared of by our support team.
Thank you very much for your collaboration.

??????????? ????????!

"? ???????? ????? ? ???? ???????? 27 ??????? 2015 ????. ?????? ?????? ????????? ??????? ??????. 30 ??????? ??? ????????? ??? ? ??? 11 ?????? ??? ???????? ? ????????. ???????? ?? ????????? ????. ????? ?????????? ? ???????? ?????? ????????.
??? ?????? ???????? ??? ????. ??????????? ??? ??????? ?? ???????. ???????? ?????? ????? ????????????? ????. ????????? ???????, ?????? ???? ????? ??????. ???????? ??? ???????? ? ???? ????????. ??? ????????????? ??? ????? ????????!

So Unhappy/Frustrated

"I ordered from Sammydress on 12/23. I ordered 4 items. For whatever reason they shipped 3 items on 12/24 and the 4th on 12/28. They gave me a tracking number for the 1st package but nothing for the 2nd. When I complained I couldn't track my package they told me that the 2nd package couldn't be tracked because my shipping fees were insufficient to ship the 2nd package via a tracking method. Well, that wasn't my fault. I paid the shipping fee and the fee for the tracking number. The first package arrived about 13 business days later....nothing fits. Even though I am a size M, I ordered larges anyway and they do not fit. As for the 2nd package, no one can tell me where it is or even whether it has arrived in the US. I will NEVER order from this site again. When I email them via their "ticket" method, they tell me "well now the estimated shipping time is 10-45 days". How can a place just change their delivery time to 45 business days weeks after it has shipped. I would never order anything from anywhere that takes 45 business days to arrive. I am in the process of contacting Paypay to get my money back somehow. So disappointed. "

This review was modified by Bootsiecar on January 20 2016 10:59:47 AM

“Dear Bootsiecar,
We're extremely grateful for your constructive feedback.
I have followed up your case and our team has solved it for you in the ticket.
Can you please send us your reply ?
Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

2016-01-19

Wonderful experience!!!

"Sammy Dress has a great selection of products in almost every category imaginable. Their prices are fantastic and the way the items are portrayed and described is how they look when they arrive. Sizing charts have also been accurate. I also love the fact I can shop securely with paypal on their website. I have been impressed by the quality of the products I have received and will continue to shop with them!"

This review was modified by SweetPeaches on January 19 2016 05:38:42 AM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.