• Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.37/10 5.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10

2015-06-25

"Everything shipped quickly! The quality is great for the price. Had to do some minor alterations but it was worth it! "

2015-06-25

"I love Sammy dress they provide and size conversion chart so there is no confusion about the sizes to covert to US. Customer service was a pleasure to work with very quick responses and fast shipping. Will be ordering a lot again soon. "

2015-06-25

"I've been ordering from SammyDress and by far my experiences have been good. The items I've received take a month to arrive but they are exactly like the pictures."

2015-06-24

"My experience with sammydress.com has been as follows: they have very unique items. The material is good quality and you get exactly what you pay for. They provide the potential buyer with enough information to make an informed purchase. Sizing is no problem as they provide you with and accurate size chart. If there is a mishap just bring it to their attention and they will quickly correct or explain it to you. The staff is very helpful, polite and they provide you with very timely responses."

2015-06-24

"I love Sammy dress. The items are cheap and look and feel wonderful. They have such a large amount of thing that are able to be purchased and for a great deal . My items arrived within 3 weeks and are amazing. I plan to continue using Sammy dress along with spreading the word."

2015-06-24

"I ordered an outfit for the 4th of July and received an email shortly after my order that it was processing thinking that meant it was shipped. Well I was wrong as 8 days later I found it was still processing and magically after I sent an email it shipped with no email in response to mine. Clearly I will not be getting this item in time for the 4th and already very disappointed in this company which is a shame considering there prices and outfits are awesome. Make sure to order 3 months ahead of time if you need it.

update: I received an email stating that I would get a refund if allowed as they cannot ship the item. SO therefore that means the item was actually never shipped even though they sent an email stating it did ship. Good job Sammydress. "

“Dear Krissy 1717

Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations.
First, we want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we will have another opportunity to ship you one of our fine products.
We have sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

2015-06-24

"Great clothes and price. I would recommend to everyone! Clothes arrived when they were supposed to as well. Very happy. "

2015-06-24

"Horrible , Horrible, Horrible. The clothing is awful. One of my items where torn, earing broken. I coudlnt fit the other two. I submitted a request for return, telling me i had to take a picture of all of my items before then would consider giving me only HALF a refund. I explaine this was crazy, ( which i received an email telling me i needed another ticket number to even get a reply. I did so and when i received it an click on the link all is it tells me now is SAMMYS DRESS UNAVABLIABLE. I WASTED 123.00 ON ITEMS I AM NOT SATISFIED AND I CAN NOT GET A REFUND. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE."

“Dear KBLANCHARD06,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

While the customer left a negative review, we are always happy to look closely at the feedback and implement improvements for the best customer experience possible.

We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Best regards

2015-06-24

"I placed my order on may, 16 and received the package on june, 3 using the lowest shipping service. It took only 18 days holidays included which is really farther than expected.

The dress is really beautiful and fits very well.
Its total lenght is 124 cm so it does not touch the floor. Despite that it is really gorgeous.
I didn't like its belt so I decided to match it with the golden one you can see in the photos which is called "Alloy Leaf Decorated Solid Color Elastic Waist Chain".
The colour is amazing and is exactly as shown in the picture.
The lining is not as long as the dress, it is much shorter so this means that the dress is see-through from the kness up to the end.
On the back there is a beautiful pearl button.

I'm really satisfied with my item and its fabric (I have already washed it 3 times since I got it and the pleating hasn't changed. It doesn't even need to be ironed."

2015-06-23

"I have placed an order on this site. Initially, I thought of ordering multiple items but started with only one and I did the right thing. Ever since the order was placed, I never got any update on it except that it is in transit. When contacted local post office, they say they do not have any information about my shipment. Sammydress.com says it takes 10-25 business days and it's been more than 18 business days and I haven't heard anything yet. Every time we chat with Sammydress.com agent, we get a new link to track our shipment and all of them read the same thing saying "In transit". God knows how long it will take for me to get my order delivered."

“Dear Imran1,

We want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Your order had been shipped out before,as it’s flat rate shipping,the shipping time is slower than you expected, the shipping status is updated by the shipping company, it is outside of our control, please kindly check in http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RK235931400CN.

We have sent an e-mail to you already,hope we can resolve the problems together.

Once again, I want to restate our apology to the customer for their experience. We are responsible for this and we will work hard to resolve this issue for them and to prevent it from occuring again in the future.

We are going to reach out to apologize in a more personal way, and to offer an accommodation as thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

2015-06-23

"i am satisfied and happy with the clothes i bought from your website,
they were affordable and had a unique style and the shipping cost is cheaper than the others. i had lots of compliments from my friends and families with the clothes i bought because they were unique..."

2015-06-23

"I've ordered from Sammy Dress a few times now and the outcome has been hit or miss. I really like Sammy Dress because it is affordable and their selection is massive. However, sometimes the product you ordered is not the same as the product you received. Sometimes the color, print, and sizing is off. In which case you may find yourself needing a seamstress to make adjustments. Orders can get split into separate shipments even when you opt for expedited shipping and pay for everything at once. It can sometimes take over a week to process and even longer to be delivered. It's important to note the shipping details and reviews before you buy and keep an eye on the measurements and product details for each individual item, as it does fluctuate- As with any and all online shopping! If you're careful, it's worth the buy and convenient since the clothing and accessories are likely someone local won't have."

2015-06-23

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMAPNY, SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME AND GO TO A REGULAR STORE. The product is half the size as it was ordered. Items are not sized even close to what they are supposed to be. I would love to send pictures but of course, Sammy Dress website will not accept them. After everything, Sammy Dress only wants to refund 20% of my total order. So I pay over a Hundred dollars, THEY send the wrong item or size, (its sized for Asian people) and I still end up paying. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A SCAM ARTIST PER PAYPAL, THEY SEEN WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT AND KNEW THEM QUITE WELL. ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY, THEY KEEP IT AND YOU HAVE CLOTHING YOU CAN NOT WEAR . PRICES SEEM LOW BUT AS I FOUND OUT, IT AINT WORHT THE HASSLE. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. CUSTOMER SERVICE: you get an auto response, then a answer from ????, the phone number is either fake, out of the country, constantly busy or no answer. GOOD LUCK IF YOU ORDER SOMETHING FROM HERE . I had my 8 year old, 50 pound granddaughter put them on and they were just barely too big for her but yet Sammy's dress says there an extra large adult"

This review was modified by cowgirlup0864 on June 24 2015 12:32:30 PM

2015-06-23

"Great place to shop great options great prices
Overall just great."

2015-06-23

"I am editing my review for Sammy Dress. While I am unhappy with the product I received, I have to commend the Customer Service department. They responded to my issue quickly and to my satisfaction and I commend them for seeing to my needs."

“Dear caverlady,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
Maybe the sizes you chose were not fit.
For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.
We also sent you an email before,please check again.Hope we can resolve the problem soon.
We want to extend our apologies to you regarding your issue, we will work hard to ensure it is resolved to your satisfaction.
We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,833 merchant members.