Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10

2016-03-05

Bad service

"I found a swimsuit I liked that I was hoping to take on vacation with me so I ordered it two weeks prior to leaving, thinking that would give plenty of time for it to arrive. However I left for vacation on Feb 3, and as of today March 05, 6 weeks after my order it still has not arrived. They said on the website the estimated shipping time was 2-3 days.

That estimated shipping time failed to mention that it would take them weeks to "process" the order and shipping would take much longer than 2-3 days in any case.
I guess I will see how much longer it will take to arrive, if it even arrives at all.

I would stay away from this site if you want reliable service

This review was modified by kenshin090 on March 05 2016 01:14:38 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-08-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear kenshin,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.
Please kindly note the total delivery time = processing time + shipping time, we need some time for processing,we hope you can understand it.
In order to resolve this issue,we have sent several messages to you to offer you the right resolution.However,we still have not received your reply.
If you still do not reply us,we have no other access to contact you.
We do care about our customers and hope that we can resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Look forward to hear from you soon!
Many thanks in advance!
Yours Sincerely,
Sammydress Customer Service”

Frustrating Customer Service *Update On the Bottom 3/6/2016*

"*Originally a 1 star review*

SammyDress was amazing at first, with the beautiful and reasonable prices on items. I was very happy to have stumbled upon the site but my last order was the final draw for me. I ordered a couple of times from there and the last two times, there were a problem with shipment. The first of the two problems were that I did not receive my items. I contacted customer service and I was told that my shipment were lost. At that point, I was not going to wait for them to resend me the items so I asked for a refund, which they followed through with. The last problem I had with them was recently. I am going on vacation on March 12th, 2016 and I ordered on February 25th, 2016 and chose standard shipping (6-8 days, not including processing time). It was enough time for me to receive my items seeing that processing time was said to be 3-5 days. They usually send you an email when your order have shipped but after the 6th day of waiting for that email, I decided to contact customer service. Well, I found out that one of the items that I ordered was out of stock so they gave me two options: wait until it's back in stock or a refund. I was also told that if I were to wait, it will not ship until March 13th, 2016. Of course, I was choose the refund for that item, seeing that I will be already gone. I very much mentioned that as well when contacting customer service. On that very same email that said I would like the refund for that one item, I asked what will happen to the other item that I ordered because I still want that item. I specifically mentioned that I still wanted that other item and asked if that other item will get to me on time. When Paul (the guy that contacted me from customer service) emailed me back (which takes them 12-24 hours to email you back), he said that they cancelled my entire order and is processing my full refund. At this point I was frustrated and ticked because he completely disregarded my question and comment about the other item that I very much still wanted. So I emailed him AGAIN and asked him AGAIN about the other item that I STILL want. Now, my emails are very detailed. When I email them, it is very very detailed (much like this rating) and I ask all the questions I need to ask in ONE email. Very detailed emailed. I explained to Paul that if I reorder that one item, I will have to wait through the processing time (3-5 days) and shipping and my item will definitely not arrive on time by then. I was wiling to pay but not wait for the wait so I asked him if there is a guarantee that my item will get to me on time before I take off to vacation (complimentary expedited shipping and fast processing time) . His next email just completely just blew my mind; completely completely just made me want to rip my hair out. All he said was that the item that I want to (re) order is in stock. That email right there was the end for me. After the very long, detailed email, all I got was something that I already knew. I didn't even ask if it was in stock or not! I wrote a very long email and when he FINALLY got back to me, he did not answer one of my question but instead, told me something I already knew. Just absurd. I give up after this. I am a very patient and respectful person but after this, I am done with SammyDress. Customer service done it for me. I refuse to do business with SammyDress after this. Whoever is reading this long (very long) rating, try SammyDress out for yourself but be careful with customer service.

*Update: 3 star review*

SammyDress had contacted me and further investigated the situation with why I was not satisfied. After discussing things with Josslyn (a new customer service rep), she was very understanding of the situation and had tried to compensate me for everything, which I respectfully declined. Even though I am no longer doing business with them, I respect that they had someone else investigate further into the situation instead of just leaving it closed. So, it was only right that I update this review. SammyDress is awesome with their prices and cute items but just be very careful with customer service. It's safe to say that you might run into that bad apple of the bunch.

This review was modified by ChummyVanessa on March 22 2016 09:11:54 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-04-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear ChummyVanessa,

Thank you for taking your time to updating the review.
We really appreciate that.
We would make a note of this issue and learn from it.Please rest assured that we would never stop improving our service.
Thanks a lot for your continued support!

Kind regards
sammydress Customer Service

2016-03-04

Cheap but looks like a million bucks

"At first I was quite skeptical about ordering online cause of the many scams on the net but I can assure you it certainly wasn't. I took a chance and ordered from sammydress and to my amazement I received my package before the month was up. I was super excited to collect my parcel. The dress I ordered was exactly how it was described on site and fit like a dream. The chart they give is quite accurate to me. The only thing was that it was a bit short which was my fault cause I didn't read it said mini dress, but it still looked fabulous with a pair of skinny jeans and heels. The material was of good quality and didn't look cheap at all. I will definitely ordering from sammydress quite soon as now I have clothes that no one else here does. Not only that they are quite affordable and so are the shipping rates. # love shopping @ sammydress. com ???? "

2016-03-04

Cool site with even better prices!

"I've oreder one dress from Sammydress for my prom and I am very happy with it. The price was great and the shipping only took around 5 days. Their sizer are smaller, but if you order according to their mesurment charts it is a perfect fit. The dress was just like the photo. I'm planing on oredering even more chlotes from them, and I recomend the site!"

2016-03-04

Great quality and prices!

"I loved shopping online in my pajamas with a glass of wine. They have awesome clothes to chose from! Everything I ordered is super cute and extremely comfortable. And super affordable! I will definitely be shopping here more often."

This review was modified by S_Beck on March 04 2016 04:55:58 AM

Amazing customer service

"I first loved the prices that attracted me and kept me glued to the screen quite confused on what to get and what to leave. I settled on a pair of boots and a dress which arrived safely at home in less time than had been indicated. Truly a service oriented business.
Cannot wait for pay day!

This review was modified by Raelss on March 03 2016 09:39:59 PM

2016-03-03

Wonderful and Convenient Online Shopping!

"The subject explains everything! Sammy Dress online shopping is one of the most easiest, convenient and cheapest online store that I've visited so far! I can get basically almost everything for my apparels, household items and many more at a good rate! As for the shipping time, i think it is quite reasonable and not too long to wait depending on the country you live in. Overall im a satisfied customer of Sammy Dress online store!! The quality of the clothes that I bought were all good and arrived exactly like what you see on the photo. Payment transaction was smooth! Will come back for more! :)"

2016-03-03

Quick shipping and beautiful jewelry

"The jewelry was bought at a very low price and shipping for jewelry is free, and it only took about 3 weeks for my order to arrive given that I selected the standard shipping. Everything came in in one piece and was as described online.
I've opened some tickets and each time, the customer service was prompt and helpful. I will definitely be ordering more from Sammydress in the future!

This review was modified by beckyisfun96 on March 03 2016 10:03:47 AM

Excelente Produto.

"Demorou de mais ,mas compensou.Lindo lindo.Pano bom,o cinto ta mais ou menos.Vestido azul escuro bem acinturado,ótima custura e não é transparente.Ah tenho uns 1,57 de altura ,uns 56 quilos. Ficou na conta e não é um tecido quente. Aqui no Brasil ta um forno mais da pra ir no shopping a noite,cinema.Perfeito.Nas fotos tem umas pintas mais é meu espelho nada limpo."

Perfect Princess dress

"I purchased this dress for my toddler and she loves it. The dress fits perfectly. I got the size 90 which equals to a 2T. We got the dress for Easter and it got here in great timing. It shipped out and arrived in the time that they said. I would order from here again. "

This review was modified by Segra on March 03 2016 04:57:36 AM

2016-03-02

Excellent!

"I have purchased clothing from other similar websites in the past, the experience was devastating to say the least! Not only the clothes sent to me were nothing like the pictures, but the orders took ages to come.

This has nothing to do with Sammy dress however. The orders came super fast, the prices are amazing and the products are perfect! What I found most helpful about the website was that other users who purchased products from the website could post their photos in order for me to have an idea of how it looks on a normal person (not a model)! I love this website!

2016-03-01

Tales of a shopoholic

"I love shopping online but this is my 1st purchase coming from out of the U.S. When I first scrolled the website I was hesitant to order but at such good price I couldn't pass the deal up. The quality of the bathing suit is excellent and is exactly true to size. What shocked me the most was the speed in which my order was placed and shipped. I received It in a week; which was alot quicker than local retailers I have previously ordered from."

This review was modified by Sojazz88 on March 01 2016 07:05:23 PM

2016-02-28

Watch out for great prices and quality

"I recently purchased watches from Sammy Dress and I was very impressed with the quality and the price! I was truly impressed. "

This review was modified by Tbeeper24 on February 28 2016 07:36:41 PM

2016-02-28

First of many!

"This is my first order with the store and I am super satisfied! The sizes were perfect and I had what was on the picture for an amazing price. Currently about to make a second purchase and already excited to get my things lol "

This review was modified by kolime on February 28 2016 06:43:01 PM

2016-02-27

Beautiful

"I like to shop in SammyDress , fast delivery, like this"

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.