Sammy Dress Reviews - page 13 - sammydress.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.07/10 3,205 reviews

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (3,205)

Kojik69's Avatar
El Salvador

"Estoy muy satisfecho con el servicio y productos ofrecidos por Sammy Dress, a pesar de la lentitud del servicio postal (supongo que por la distancia), todo lo comprado me llegó en perfecto estado y tal como lo ofrecen en las imágenes y descripciones, además de los precios bajos, con mucho gusto volveré a comprar en ese sitio."

"I love Sammy Dress. They have a wide variety of clothing and the best shoes ever! I definitely recommend this site to anyone looking for good deals."

"I have ordered a jacket which looked so pretty on the website, however found the shipping is at higher side for a single item. Still I went ahead and submitted the order which came after one month even though I paid $10 for shipping. But when I received the product I was so disappointed with the quality of the material and the fit of the jacket. I have ordered the smallest size available which I received but its too large where as on the site they are showing a slim girl with better fit. For return they do a partial return and shipping again. I would not buy and would not suggest anyone to buy from Sammydress.com.

They are so bad, they don't even so my review on the product which I wrote on their website.

modified review reply posted Feb-27-2014

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear CuteShop,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.

We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.

Regarding your order MM1312301945029888 ,you have asked the money back via paypal ,please kindly check it .

We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Kindly

Rona

Sammydress Customer Service Manager

USA: 909-581-9508

support@sammydress.com”

"Is an exellent store with quality clothes with a very affordable price"

"Ordered several times from this website. They are very affordable and clothes fit well. Usually they get new items everyday. They were able to refund money when the items I ordered were out of stock."

"I did read outside reviews about SammyDress, such as, again, clothes not matching their photos. I also read that the site tends to take photos of clothes from other companies actually stationed in Korea.

In my case, the item I received looked completely like the photo, and I was remarkably surprised by this. I had pretty much coped with the possibilities of not getting exactly what I ordered; I thought, if it's not something I can wear in public, then at least I could wear it to sleep, or on days when I feel like being in the house. It was a sweater after all, and in the end, I could have at least lived with simply having one (because a desirable length in any sweater at all is what I was after, but could not find here in my area). Thus, I strictly ordered this low-cost item as a test run, fully equipping myself for any unsatisfactory results as I opened my package. With anything you buy online, you need to humble yourself and be realistic about all expectations regardless.

Instead, what I got was what I actually wanted, and it took a minute for that shock to wear off -- which is amusing, I think.

Said item was tight around my shoulders in the beginning, but after a few wears it finally got used to the width of my shoulders, so I now slip into it with snuggly ease. The quality itself was better than I thought it would have been even if it were a satisfactory order, and all the designs matched the picture. I expected at least subtle changes, but there were none whatsoever. Perhaps it can be a hit or miss, depending on what you are ordering, but there also good photos from customers on the site that helped aid my decision to order and take a chance by shooting an arrow in the sky, too. And the arrow did not miss. (Okay that was a little wee-bit corny...)

I do not usually type reviews unless a product exceeded an originally low expectation, so I wanted to both express my pleasant surprise, and confirm that this was a very excellent shipment, despite all my caution in the beginning. I will see and test how other orders go from here on out.

"I have ordered twice from sammydress.com, and the items are great for the price, and unique. When I wear the things I have ordered from them, I get lots of compliments. The shipping can get a little steep, but the items are priced so low that it still evens out nicely. I will definitely order from sammydress.com in the future."

"I just ordered a few items from this site and i loved everything i purchased. They have the best and newest fashions available, as well as so many different things to chose from all in one place, who needs a mall when you can have everything sent strait to you and for such a great price!
Love this store , definitely worth checking out!

"I purchased 5 blouses from Sammy Dress and they were true to form and fit perfectly. The shipping time was decent and I was able to track my package online. I would recommend this site to others and would definitely be patronizing in the future!"

"I have purchased a printed dress from Sammydress to test out the quality and fit of the products. Dress is of great quality and fits perfectly. definitely a great choice. I loved the dress so much that I ended up ordering 16 various other products from them."

"I have received several things from Sammydress and am completely a fan... There items were as described and quality... also true to size according to their measurements. The jewelry items purchased were really nice and compare in quality to the higher end costume jewelry sold in stores in popular stores. Shipping does take time so if you are ordering for a birthday or for a wedding or Christmas party be sure to order 5 weeks in advance. But who's complaining... shipping is free :-)"

"MM1402141135236014 14/02/2014 12:35:23 PM $139.60 Processing

i ordered on the 14 of Feb. 2014 and paid on time and have still not recieved my orders, nor a tracking order, and it still says processing. when you call their "USA Number" its always busy no matter the time of day or night. they have very poor customer service skills, and they do not ship on time EVER!!!! i paid on time, and expect the same expeditious release of my items.

modified review reply posted Feb-27-2014

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear greenemisses82 ,

Thank you for recent comments. We take feedback very seriously, and clearly it did not meet your expectations.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.

Regarding your order ,we have sent you an email ,and gave you a solution in the email,please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon .

Kindly

Rona

Sammydress Customer Service Manager

USA: 909-581-9508

support@sammydress.com”

"Hi I ordered my bridesmaids dresses here as long as you order at least a month or so ahead they are great place to go. My girls look amazing in there dresses and they fit so well I was afraid when it said one size fits all because of the variety of shapes my girls are but it worked out great! Thank you hammerhead.com for some wonderful dresses"

"Sammydress.com has good quality clothes with cheap prices. Clothes are very stylish and fit very well. Id highly recommend this site to others."

"I have been purchasing dresses, shoes, boots and coats from Sammy Dress for my girlfriend for the past two years.
They always fit well, look great and are great value compared to similar highly priced items here in Europe.
We are happy to continue purchasing from Sammy Dress and have recommended them to friends.