Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10

"Sammydress.com is a great place to buy cheap clothes that look great! If you don't mind the clothes taking a week to two weeks to arrive then it's the perfect place to buy clothes and even earn points towards a discount for more clothes! I would highly recommend this online store! I wear the shirt I bought from there all the time!"

"I am IN LOVE with this website! tons of cute stuff and very affordable! i got some items and they were pretty ok quality! i will definitely be ordering from here again! actaully i intend on getting all my outfits for my cruise from here! :) "

"Très surprise par la qualité des articles sur le site Sammy Dress.
En effet, j'ai commandé une trousse cosmétiques et des pinceaux à maquillage et, vu le prix des affaires, je m'entendais à recevoir quelque chose de qualité médiocre et en fait... pas du tout!!
Les pinceaux étaient exactement comme sur la photo (couleur et taille) et la trousse était deux fois plus grande que ce que je m'attendais, en tissu à l'intérieur et plastique à l'extérieur (donc aucun risque de l'abimer), et les couleurs étaient bien comme sur la photo!!

J'ai donc immédiatemment fait une autre commande avec sandales, vêtements et sac à main d'été, hâte de recevoir tout cela :)

Vraiment un rapport qualité/prix défiant toute concurrence!!

"I have ordered from Sammydress.com twice and both times I've had a very pleasant transaction. The site offers a huge range of products so it's very difficult to decide what I want! (Just want up but it all) Also I am attracted to their price. You can get an amazing lovely top for a very good price that no one will ever guess. (Lovely!)
My items arrived surprisingly fast which is another bonus!

"I loved the jewelry I got from Sammydress.com! It is so cute and so extremely affordable! I bought a ring and a necklace, they both were exactly as pictured on the site! I wear them constantly too. I have since placed another order and plan to order more from them in the future! Great site and great prices! "

"I had a really good experience with Sammy Dress. First of all, all their items are so cute and unique, I love wearing things that I cannot find at the stores. Second, I got a confirmation email right after I place my order, and a few days later I got another email letting me know that my items had been shipped and how long it would take for them to arrive, I actually received them before I expected. I only paid for standard shipping and I got my item in 2 and a half weeks. The items were as described, some of them are one size fits all, but they explain it before you buy it in the description area. I think they are honest about their products and I got what I paid for, no surprises or disappointments. I will be buying more clothes and accessories from this website.

"I am really happy with this site. I ordered a necklace and an eyeshadow pallet for my cousin. While it did take a couple of weeks to get here I was very happy with my order. I'm gonna buy some shoes for me real soon."

"I have been pleased overall with sammydress. things have arrived on time and they emailed me to tell me when things were not in stock. thank you!"

"I love Sammydress it has great offers, everything I need in one place. Still waiting for my order to come. Order is from 05/04/2014 and today is 06/15/2014, but I'll be patient hoping it'll come eventually but SOON!"

"Dear Sammy dress,

i would like to thank you for your excellent services. i am still waiting my shipment but i am sure it will be great..

best regards,
Hanan

"Skeptical - ordered a dress and paid extra for expedited shipping and its been over two weeks! I emailed and received no response and have also called their california number where no one ever picks up. Will be submitting a dispute with my credit card company."

“Dear Lexingtonlady3,
Thank you for your review ,and we are very sorry for all the inconvenient we caused .
Regarding your order ,we have shipped it out ,the tracking number is IB14027646674378 ,you can track it in http://www.myib.com/Tracking?j=1&tnum=IB14027646674378 .About the delay in shipping ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and We believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Please submit help tickets in our website if you have any other probelems .We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I placed an order for a swimsuit on May 6, 2014 and I have still yet to receive my shipment. I called customer service on June 13 and they put me hold FOR OVER 40 MINUTES. I not impressed with this lack of service nor am I impressed with the lack of communication this company has. please contact me ASAP for further details!!"

“Dear timberley_15,
Regarding your order ,we have shipped it out ,the tracking number is RQ248858663SG .About the other issues ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and We believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Sammydress Customer Service”

"LOOKING FOR MY ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INVOICE NUMBER M1406050850536165////DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE IT IS. 1ST AND LAST TIME ORDERING FROM SAMMY DRESS. I NEED A SHIPPING NUMBER, A STATUS, ALL THE ABOVE TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH MY ORDER"

"Ordered a bathing suit on May 30th paid an extra 14 dollars for express shipping (3-5 days). Money was taking from account the following day of placing order. No email confirmation, or tracking number. Send an email to check on status... nothing in return. Called number listed on website and the phone is always busy. Finally got someone to answer on June 5th and it sounded like I called someone's house or cell phone from all the background noise. Was told my order was being shipped out that day (Thursday, June 5th) and I would receive my order in 7 days. Today is Friday June 13th and I still don't have my order... called all day until in finally got someone to answer the phone... only to be told my order would arrive in 1 to 2 days... ??? Beach trip planned for departure on Monday June 16th. I'm pretty sure I will not have my order from past lies that were told to me. I will be contacting my bank and BBB to report this unprofessional, fraudulent, company. NEVER AGAIN... I don't appreciate being lied to about shipment after they have already received my money. I am pissed to the max and will do everything I can to make sure this doesn't continue. It's not fair to all of us who do our part by paying for products and this company is obviously cheating customers on the daily... They will regret the day they screwed me over! And that's not a threat... it's a PROMISE! "

“Dear porshia86,
Regarding your order ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and We believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I have come to despise the word "processing". Each and every time I check the status of something on Sammy Dress, I see "processing". My order, placed May 27th- "processing". Support ticket- "processing". After having read all the other reviews of Sammy Dress, I realize two things- 1. I will be LUCKY to get my swimsuit before winter and 2. It will be a bloody miracle if what I ordered is actually in the box. "

“Dear Danie82,
Regarding your order ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon .

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.