Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.68/10 4.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10

"I have shopped from Sammy Dress 4 times now and I am always happy with my purchases. The items are of great quality and the prices are amazingly low. Their customer service is quick and helpful also. I will be a customer many more times I'm sure :)"

"I already use the sammydress a few years and have over 200 orders made in it and always came all products with high quality!"

"I bought two sets of brushes 24 and was pleasantly surprised with the price / quality received the order quicker than I expected. I recommend the site."

"i love Sammy Dress!! they always have new styles and they are very affordable. Can't go wrong shopping for clothes in this website. The only downfall is the long wait for your package to arrive, I mean of course for standard shipping, my last order took almost 3 weeks to arrive, but everything was wrapped neatly and well taken care of. SAMMY DRESS is awesome!"

"I am not satisfied with SammyDress. Shipping is slow (and I paid for expedited shipping?!?!), multiple items had defects (they offered 20% refund which is good since returning the items would cost more than its worth), remaining items still not received. Over all, I do not think I will order from them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-13-2014

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear elpitts,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
We checked that your order had been shipped out before by tracking#
IB14136538097616 and RS186647168NL.Maybe it's delayed by bad weather during the time of shipping,we will inform shipping company to check for you.
We had sent an e-mail to you already,please check it and reply,hope we can solve this issue soon.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

"ESSE É O MELHOR SITE QUE EU JÁ COMPREI AS ROUPAS SÃO DE UM TECIDO MARAVILHOSO, OS PRODUTOS SÃO DE EXTREMA QUALIDADE, RECOMENDO A TODOS, VALE A PENA COMPRAR SAMMY DRESS!"

"very good product with good price."

"I have bought alot of items from sammy dress the postage time is not to bad the products are good quality I'm impressed with the shoes I have ordered I will definately buy more from sammy dress"

"Overall my experience with Sammy dress has been satisfying. I was worried at first that the product I would receive in the mail would not look like the picture that caught my attention but I'm more than happy to say they proved me wrong. Definitely will continue purchasing from them! Very fair to say that their prices are economic and a go-to for those on a budget. ;)"

"I only make purchases at Sammy Dress. To me they are the best site ever!"

"Bonjour,
j'ai recemment commandé sur sammydress je vous recomande ce site !
un sac de super qualité conforme au photo délai de livraison respecté.
Je suis ravi !!!

"The dresses I have ordered at Sammydress were elegant and simple and cost much less than when buying at the stores. What I like at Sammy Dress is that when you click a specific color choice or design of an item, you can see how it looks right away also the sizing chart helps a lot... I'll buy from this store again. "

"Sammy Dress has become one of my favorite sites to shop. I have always been a fan of Korean fashion and that is what this site has a lot of selection of. One thing I sometimes have trouble with is that most clothing does run small, but the site helps a lot by provide a detailed size chart for each garment. Shipping can also take longer than expected but that's to be expected of international shipping and the shipping charge is very reasonable. I bought a dress to wear for my cousins wedding and I feel I got an amazing deal for it. The quality of the dress really surprised me and fit me perfectly, needless to say I got a lot of compliments that day. Their jewelry selection also has surprisingly good quality items for the small price you pay, and I am a huge fan of their free shipping selection. I definitely recommend this site to others."

"I just bought a nice jacket for SammyDress and it was a very positive experience. Even if the shipping was a bit long, the customer service answer realy quickly and very nicely to my resquest. The jacket was exactly as the photo show on the web site.

I recommand this site and surly i'll make other shopping on it.

"SammyDress ! SammyDress is good company in the internet page.
But it is beware and scam company.
I ordered a jacket on 10/17/2014 by DHL service, they spent 5days for process to ship.
The jacket had arrived to my house 11days after.
there is different size of jacket inside.I wanted size "XL" but size"M" inside.
At the first time,The customer center replied me they can refund half of the price without shipping cost.
I appealed again.
At the second time,They can resend new with flat rate shipping.
I appealed again.
At third time , They can refund price of jacket without shipping.
I appealed again what I want is resend jacket by DHL service.
There are so many internet site that is selling many goods.
But everyone please beware this kind of scam company.
They know their profit only.There is no trust.
Beware, Beware, Beware

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

brandsdragon, Sammy Dress rep has responded

“Dear dohwa138,

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

After the receiving of your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product's quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time approximately 4 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item's stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.The processing time is not included the shipping time.Sincerely hope you can understand it.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.