Stores > Sammy Dress

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
2016-03-24

great stuff at a reasonable price with good quality.

"i definitely enjoy shopping on Sammy Dress, they have very nice stuff that are really affordable and stylish. i would encourage anyone to shop there. TRY IT GUYS!!!"

Yeah Sammy

"I found this website and thought I give them a try. I was happy with the first order and tried them again. I order four additional items and noticed that they items were still in processing. When I emailed to inquire the customer service responded immediately, and offer solutions to speed the order. I accepted the offer to delete the items on backorder and they placed the rest on my account and gave me S points as a bonus.

The order arrived in time for my daughter's spring time dance. The dress is perfect! I would suggest to everyone to understand the shipping time may be longer than expected. Due to where the package is being originated from.

This review was modified by purnells on March 24 2016 09:54:33 AM

Best Site Ever

"I love this website. They have tons of clothes for great prices. The shipping is fast considering where it comes from and the customer service is absolutely amazing. I will always order from this site. No where else. :)"

This review was modified by ktucker3 on March 24 2016 07:22:32 AM

Pretty unique

"Sammydress has vast collection of things that are pretty and unique. Quality of products for what they charge is really good. They also have loads of variety and I'll definitively buy more."

This review was modified by Shreem on March 23 2016 08:59:57 PM

Watch the measurements

"I ordered from Sammydress and I loved the clothes. I paid extra for expedited delivery so if you don't want to wait long I would say shell out the extra bucks. Make sure you look at the measurements and make sure they match yours before ordering and you will have a great experience as well!"

2016-03-23

Sammy Dress always has the best prices!

"I ordered a coat for my fiancee and she absolutely loved it! The price was 25% better than anywhere else that I could find and the website made it easy to order! Thank you so much Sammy Dress, I would definitely recommend and plan on doing more business with you in the future!"

This review was modified by JKeasy44 on March 23 2016 10:29:11 AM

all about sammy dress

"i have ordered several items from sammy dress, the product is of high quality, it always arrives before time and i have recieved several compliments on the bags. i will continue to order from them"

This review was modified by Tonyab1 on March 23 2016 02:56:26 AM

Happy with my purchase

"I bought three items from Sammy Dress and I love them all.I bought a blue two piece outfit for the spring/summer,a beanie,and a versatile scarf that you can also wear as a sweater.The prices on their website is cheap too."

Stylish awesomeness

"I absolutely adore the styles! The customer service is exemplary. The website is simple and easy to use. I would advise e anyone and everyone to use it."

This review was modified by YehudahC on March 22 2016 08:20:12 AM

Best place to shop

"I simply love sammydress. The clothing is inexpensive and the material is flawless. This is the best place to shop. I've purchased over a dozen outfits from them and all of them are just fabulous. Sammydress is the best. Customer service is great."

This review was modified by Angleik on March 22 2016 06:43:04 AM

2016-03-22

Very good quality products and customer service!

"Customer service were very helpful and friendly from the moment I placed the order to when I received it. The large majority of the products on the site are good quality for the low price that you pay, much better than on the high street and the site itself is very easy to navigate."

WOW so cute!

"I ordered 2 dresses from Sammy Dress They were so cheap and I really liked that i could change the location so i knew exactly how much i was going to pay with out having to wait until i was paying. Payment was easy through paypal and i liked that i was given different postage options.
It took approx 1 month to receive my 2 dresses and again i have to say WOW! I have been complimented on the one dress i have worn so far. It fits so well and i love it. the second dress fits also and cant wait to wear it out they both are so fantastic and have already started browsing to buy more

This review was modified by bootgirl80 on March 22 2016 03:16:19 AM

2016-03-21

A STORE TO BROWSE OFTEN

"I have recently discovered this website, which is a pleasant surprise amongst the hoards of sites online. It is easy to navigate, allowing multiple filters to search for just the right item. There are loads of variety, which means I have not as yet become bored whilst browsing this site. All items I have ordered have been of good quality at a very competitive price. Well done Samydress!"

2016-03-20

Retro Style V-Neck Dress is Great

"Received my dress and am so happy with it, it is super soft and comfortable. Will defiantly buy from again, already putting together my list. Thank you Sammy Dress."

This review was modified by mike0074u on March 20 2016 10:16:14 AM

2016-03-19

Great service and products!

"Ordering from sammydress was a great decision even though I've heard several negative reviews for the shop. I ordered a pair of thigh highs and they fit well despite Asian sizes tending to be smaller. The quality of the socks were nice too. They're elastic and comfy."

This review was modified by mamasan97 on March 19 2016 05:47:26 PM

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.