Stores > Sammy Dress

Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10

2016-03-17

The BOMB.com

"I can honestly say that I stumbled across a great website and am so fortunate that I found them! SammyDress provides amazing customer service that provides you the insurance and security of your order. They make sure that you are satisfied regardless of the circumstance of your order. They are always prompt when it comes to answering questions and attending to your every need. I definitely recommend this website. "

This review was modified by dandressol on March 17 2016 09:22:39 AM

AuthorAlejaBennett's Avatar

Richmond hill New York
2016-03-17

Awesome Products

"I received the metallic boots and sneakers plus the white pocket book black pocket book and a wig just love the smell and quality of what I ordered. I have lots more coming"

This review was modified by AuthorAlejaBennett on March 17 2016 09:03:42 AM

Awesome!!!

"Hi!

I ordered a swimming suit that I love so much. The size was perfect for me. I normally can't fit tops I order from other sites because they are usually big. I have to order big due to my lower part of my body being big but Sammy Dress product was great from top to bottom. I got so many compliments. So it's only right that I buy more. I plan on buying another one for this summer coming up. I will also buy other items. I have a full list of favorites right now. I will be ordering from them very soon.

This review was modified by Veronica85 on March 16 2016 10:24:39 PM

2016-03-16

i think this will be something great

"i haven't received my products yet but when i contacted customer service they were very knowledgeable and helped me out a lot and even promised me a credit for there mistake "

This review was modified by mel62087 on March 16 2016 07:06:37 PM

Great Service

"I had ordered two swimsuits, one for me and one for a friend. My swimsuit arrived within the 7-25 business days. When I didn't receive my friends swimsuit, I wrote a ticket to see what happened. They had great customer service, and helped resolve the issue."

This review was modified by madisonmw.18 on March 16 2016 03:11:49 PM

One Of The Best On The Net

"I've been very pleased with my purchases from SammyDress. They offer unique trendy fashions at a very affordable cost, great customer service, and quick shipping to the US. I would definitely recommend to friends. I'll definitely return to complete some truly individual and stand-out looks. - Jae_2K"

This review was modified by jaedizzle on March 16 2016 01:56:19 PM

This is Amazing

"I first went through several online store to check for the best price and I found Sammydress. Their prices were very low I even doubted the quality of their products.But when I ordered a baseball hat,it was so good,stylish and of the highest quality I have ever seen.I hence forth trusted Sammydress and its now my number one stop shop where I get high quality outfits."

2016-03-15

Awesome Shopping Exprerience

"I purchased a Black Bell Bottom Sleeve Dress and a pair of Vogue Abstract Print Wide Leg Pants For Women from Sammy Dress and could not be happier. The garments were excellent quality fabric and well constructed. Taking into consideration that their sizing is different from American sizing I took all that into consideration and ordered the size that was best suited for my size and shape, both items fit very well. I received the items much sooner than expected and in excellent condition. Customer Service was not needed during the process of the order, but they have been excellent in making sure that I received the order and it was to my satisfaction. The overall shopping experience online with Sammy Dress has been the best online shopping experience I have ever had. Look forward to placing my next order."

2016-03-14

the place to shop

"im writing a review about this online store sammy dress its awesome they have tons of different stuff i have shopped there twice once for xmas the second just a couple of weeks ago the prices are so low the quality is so good just like from ant clothing store the customer service department is very good they get back to you very quick they solve the problem for you to no hassle with them they have mens and women stuff i give them a 9.5 in rating if something is backordered or not in stock they give you a choose if you want to wait alittle longer or pick something else so yes if you are alittle nervous dont be the only thing it takes about a week for them to ship out item so just be patient."

This review was modified by Rock36 on March 14 2016 01:32:55 PM

2016-03-14

Garbage !!!!!!

"The quality of the murchandusr has gone down. Don't waste your time or money. The items look nothing like the pictures and you get the run around when you try to return it. Not worth the "

This review was modified by Dana33 on March 14 2016 05:38:25 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-16-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Dana33,
Thank you for your important feedback.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
We have reviewed your order issue and we have sent you several messages to you already,however,we have not received your reply yet.Please check it and reply,hope that we can solve this issue soon.
While the customer left a negative review, we are always happy to look closely at the feedback and implement improvements for the best customer experience possible.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution.
Many thanks for your support in advance!
Best regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

2016-03-13

Spectacular!

"This website is amazing filled with great deals and cheap buys! you might say 'it's too good to be true'' but i can asure you it is true! "

This review was modified by NicholasMW on March 13 2016 12:56:50 PM

LOVE the website

"The first time I ordered something off of their website was for prom, which was in 2015. I had checked everywhere in stores for a dress that met what I was looking for (long sleeves, round collar etc.) and couldn't find anything. I then found sammydress online and was surprised by what they had. Not only did they have really nice dresses, but the prices were VERY low compared to the prices in store which ranged from $100+. When I ordered the dress I was a bit skeptical about the dress turning out to be completely different from what the picture looked, but when it arrived it was exactly like the picture. Ever since, I have been ordering a lot from their website and have recommended it to many. "

This review was modified by Mars7 on March 11 2016 09:16:04 AM

Great Quality Shopping

"I was very happy with all the items purchased on Sammy Dress. The order came within the expected days which was great. One item did not make it in the order due to the high demand but I was notified in advance by the Customer Care Department that they would mail it out once available and there would be no extra charge. The final item came within 2 days of the original order. Everything was intact and of very decent quality! I am sooo happy with Sammy Dress and will definitely order more items from them!

Reliable... Affordable.... Quality C

This review was modified by Michie_C on March 11 2016 06:43:05 AM

I'd give a 0 if I could

"THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE OF ALL TIME. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE INCOMPETENT PEOPLE. I bought a pair of overalls from Sammydress in December 2015, they got my address incorrect and then the shipping tracking said it said it was "delivered". Turns out (after I had to google maps it) that it was "delivered" to THEIR storage unit in New Jersey that they seem to know nothing about. I have been asked for a refund of cash because I will NEVER buy anything from them again for the full amount several times. They promised it back at one point, never got it. I have still been trying for 4 months. The last message I got was that they would refund me $4 for no particular reason. This is by FAR the WORST services I have ever had to deal with and they should be shutdown IMMEDIATELY."

This review was modified by Kelseyb741852963 on March 14 2016 09:29:35 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-16-2016

A rep from Sammy Dress, brandsdragon, has responded

“Dear Kelsey,
Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.
Please kindly note that the customer is fully responsible for offering the right delivery address on the account.
Unfortunately,we cannot find your order record in our system and we have no access to contact you.
In this issue,if we make a mistake,we would be happy to fix it.
In order to resolve the issue you have raised,please check this link to contact us anytime:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm.We always reply messages within 24 hours.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Thank you for your cooperation in advance!
Best Regards
Sammydress Customer Service”

2016-03-11

Excellent service, delivery and quality!

"I got to know Sammy Dress from a friend of mine. He recommended the online shop to me. My first visit on the website was very positive. I had good impressions of the structure and the usability of the site. The selection of products is huge! You need your time to find something that fits to you but in the end the shopping cart is full of fancy products! You can't get enough! The order process is quite easy and you can pay by credit card without any extra fees. I like that! The standard delivery to Germany is about 14 days which is good because the costs for delivery are quite small. The quality of the products is amazing!! I really like the correct fit of the products and they look like on the web shop. The customer service is also great! They answer within one day. I warmly recommend this shop."

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.