Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.66/10 5.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10

"LOOKING FOR MY ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INVOICE NUMBER M1406050850536165////DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE IT IS. 1ST AND LAST TIME ORDERING FROM SAMMY DRESS. I NEED A SHIPPING NUMBER, A STATUS, ALL THE ABOVE TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH MY ORDER"

"Ordered a bathing suit on May 30th paid an extra 14 dollars for express shipping (3-5 days). Money was taking from account the following day of placing order. No email confirmation, or tracking number. Send an email to check on status... nothing in return. Called number listed on website and the phone is always busy. Finally got someone to answer on June 5th and it sounded like I called someone's house or cell phone from all the background noise. Was told my order was being shipped out that day (Thursday, June 5th) and I would receive my order in 7 days. Today is Friday June 13th and I still don't have my order... called all day until in finally got someone to answer the phone... only to be told my order would arrive in 1 to 2 days... ??? Beach trip planned for departure on Monday June 16th. I'm pretty sure I will not have my order from past lies that were told to me. I will be contacting my bank and BBB to report this unprofessional, fraudulent, company. NEVER AGAIN... I don't appreciate being lied to about shipment after they have already received my money. I am pissed to the max and will do everything I can to make sure this doesn't continue. It's not fair to all of us who do our part by paying for products and this company is obviously cheating customers on the daily... They will regret the day they screwed me over! And that's not a threat... it's a PROMISE! "

“Dear porshia86,
Thank you for your review ,and we are very sorry for all the inconvenient we caused .
Regarding your order ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and We believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Please submit help tickets in our website if you have any other probelems .We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I have come to despise the word "processing". Each and every time I check the status of something on Sammy Dress, I see "processing". My order, placed May 27th- "processing". Support ticket- "processing". After having read all the other reviews of Sammy Dress, I realize two things- 1. I will be LUCKY to get my swimsuit before winter and 2. It will be a bloody miracle if what I ordered is actually in the box. "

“Dear Danie82,
Regarding your order ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we will solve all the issues for you soon .
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered two bathing suits from here that were both around $9. Shipping was (I think) like $7. It took about a month for me to get the items. I was frustrated because when I ordered the product, they said shipping time was 17-25 days. After 8 days, they shipped the product and sent an email basically saying it was in the post office's hands now, and it could take up to 28 days. If the post office takes up to 28 days, and you're promising 7-25 days total shipping time, you should ship a product out the day it's ordered. Other than that, I like both my products and they were super cheap, so I will buy from here again."

"I ordered an item worh of $37. On top of that I paid $17 for express delivery within 3 days. But they forgot to mention, that it takes 10 days to ship the item. So it took 14 days to receive a parcel. And when it arrived, they wanted to charge me additional $25!!!! Nearly 50% of price, including shipping!!!! And of course - there was NO note about potential charge on check-box site. When I reclaimed it to customer support, they just laught to me. So my conclusion is - DO NOT USE SAMMYDRESS if you like you wallet!! EDIT - as there is no comment comment button.
It might look like Sammydres Customer Service is trying to solve issues listed here BUT!!! - I received an email about will to solve my issue from Sammydress Aftersales manager" and... There is NO valid address where to respond. The address I received aftersales care from, doesnt work. Why would their address be on the BlackList? Something smells here...

“Dear minova,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"Be careful and dont waste your money at sammydress I should save my $56 dollars instead of paying for bulk shit at sammydress, I got 4 horrible dresses that I will never wear because the dresses are horrible, ripped, bad quality, old, the fabric is thin and cheap so when you try to wear it gets ripped,HORrible,Horrible they sale trash, they should stop selling things that should be in the trash!! No sammydress don't be sorry better stop, STOP selling shit, you know what garbage are you selling dont apologize, no excuses!"

“Dear cereza,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"HORRIBLE so far! I placed an order with Sammy Dress on the 22nd of May and I still haven't received my shipment despite an extra useless $15 I paid for standard shipping (would have been here by now). I would not have bothered writing this review if the shipment was a little delayed or if the company didn't lie - the issue is that Sammy Dress DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. After receiving my payment the email fully stated to "allow 3-5 business days for [them] to prepare [the] order". However, when I finally looked at the progress of my two items it was still "processing" after a good 7 weekday and 6 weekends. I obviously emailed them with concern that I would not receive my items in time for my trip to Mexico TODAY (obviously didn't make it in time). Roxana reassured me a few times that I would get my one piece and scarf on time and that she was very "sorry for the inconvenience" by today and I was very relieved. Too bad I didn't receive it. Most annoying thing ever! She stated very firmly that I would receive it by today yet there is still nothing and I am sure would have been able to guessed that. I would not have been that disappointed if she told me that I would not be able to get it on time and just give me my refund since I would not normally wear that specific type of swim swear - it was specifically for my vacation which I'm on haha. Furthermore, I emailed her requesting a refund Tuesday evening since I assumed I would not receive it because even express shipping can take up to 7 days. Of course, that was totally ignored and now I have two items coming that won't be much of use. Would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. The only thing that will change my mind about Sammy Dress is if they deal with this issue accordingly and if the items are good quality."

“Dear tammy0x,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered a black jumpsuit. The material looked like a shower curtain liner. Cheap. The elastic (white) was showing around the waist, belt was scratched on the buckle. I am very upset. This item has no tag and looks like it could be worn for a cheap Halloween costume. I will never order anything else. The material is not worth $1.00. Some poor people in Korea probably made this in a illegal underground manufacturing facility. I am insulted that SammyDress would mail this garbage to me. Trifling!!!"

“Dear PissedOff9,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"The payment for my item came out of my account stright away but i have not recieved an email of confirmation and my account on the website says that i have paid but it taking its time to process my item. i am worried that this website is a scam "

“Dear taylamae,
Regarding your order ,we have shipped it out ,the package number is RE918325316SE,and you will receive it soon .Please kindly wait .
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered a vest from Sammy Dress that somewhere else was $30 and here was $6. The money was taken out of my account pretty quick, but after a month of no email confirmations and still not receiving my package in the mail, I opened a customer service ticket to see what was going on. They let me know that the vest was out of stock so I could either wait until they got more or they would give me a refund. They really shouldn't show an item as available on their website if it's not, and they ESPECIALLY shouldn't have charged me for it, but within another couple of days it was back in stock, and a week later I received the vest, and it's a lot smaller than I expected but it still fits okay. Customer service was nice once I opened the ticket, they just have a not very professional way of operating beside that. "

"I ordered shoes and accessories for a specific dress to wear to a specific formal dress up occasion. The website said processing time was 3-4 days, and shipping was around one week (I paid for express shipping), 4-7 days I believe.

It has been SIX days since my order was placed, and it still shows processing. I tried to call Sammy Dress to inquire about my order, and the telephone number is disconnected. Now, after finding the reviews here, I am growing increasingly concerned.

I may have to attempt to file a dispute with my credit card company and track down replacement shoes and accessories in store somewhere now, as waiting in Sammy has closed the online shopping time frame window for me before my event.

“Dear RachelMiller,
Regarding your order ,we have solve all the issues for you ,please kindly check your account about this .
Sammydress Customer Service”

"sammy Dress es una pagina web muy buena. En esta tienda se puede encontrar un sin numero de ropa que, en mi experiencia es la mejor ropa que he comprado. la calidad es muy buena, las prendas se ven iguales que las fotos y las medidas son exactas. en cuanto al precio es accesible aunque considero que podrian manejar mejores ofertas o free shipping. en cuanto al envio es totalmente seguro tu paquete llega en optimas condiciones. su centro de servicio a cliente es uno de los mejores que he conocido. te atienden rapida mente y antes de cualquier movimiento te informan. aun asi algo para mejorar seria que no muestren prendas que no se encuentran disponibles ya que luego es un problema el reembolso de dinero. excelente tienda online."

"The people at Sammydress have always been helpful, towards any questions or concerns I have had. The products are of excellent quality, and all the sizing is easy to access on the site. I would recommend this site to anyone."

"Terrible!!!!!!!!!! Never ever shop from this site!!!! I ordered a few items and I paid over $50 for expedited shipping not only would the order be delayed...but when I cancelled the order they said it would take 3-5 days to be placed back on my card, its been ten days now no one will answer the phones. What type of business is this???? Where is my money!!???????? This site needs to be blacklisted immediately!!!!!"

“Dear Pjoyner30,
Regarding your order ,we have full refund to you today ,please kindly check your bank bill about this .
Sammydress Customer Service”

"i can't say nothing bad about sammydress! I made three orders and everything was perfect! Even when some items were out of stock i received a refund. The trick is not to make big order.. The risk is that you have to pay more when it arrives -extra taxes- . obviously the shipping time is high, and obviously the quality is not excellent and maybe you can find something that is not so perfect, but from my point of view everything i ordered was like the description and if you are patient to wait more than one month i suggest this site! be careful, make little order!!! If something goes wrong you don't loose so much money!"

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.