Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10

"Very satisfied with Sammydress. I ordered jewelry and have mixed views on the items. Some items were gorgeous, very great quality. Some weren't as good, one of the necklaces was broken but I easily fixed it no problem. I think you do get what you pay for. Everything is extremely cheap so the jewelry is on the cheaper side but that's not something that bothers me. I don't like spending a lot of money on jewelry so Sammydress was perfect for me! I will definitely be shopping again x "

"I love the products from sammydress
they almost look the same the picture

"This company is really great, good quality clothes and nice shipping rates and times, already bought and will buy from them again.
A pleasure to shop with

"I brought a few items from Sammydress.com I received my order on time and I liked my items. I have 3 watches and I also brought my wife a ring and earrings. We both will be shopping at sammydress again.

"É a primeira vez que estou comprando no Sammy Vestido até agora tudo bem, não tenho com o que reclamar minhas compras, foram processada muito rápido,o atendimento ao cliente é ótimo, só o produto que tá demorando pra chegar mais isso não é culpa da loja, pois foi enviada poucos dias após o pagamento!"

"Sammy Dress advertises 5 business days for processing, however, it usually takes closer to 7-10. The shipping to the U.S. is surprisingly fast, so the total shipping and processing time comes out about even. The items arrive in the condition as advertised and the sizing is correct."

"I purchased three items from Sammy Dress that I was really excited about, only one has met my expectation. The dress I ordered swell. The material is slightly heavy but still flows and is easy to wear. The hoodie I ordered felt cheaply made. The picture on the website makes it look like sweat shirt material but it's not and it has a strip of lace with a pom pom hanging from the hood, (something I'm definitely going to remove). Last but not least is the oh so cute wallet I ordered. This is what I was most excited about but have yet to receive, instead I was shipped a blue and white purse with a chain strap. I've been corresponding with Sammy Dress reps for a little over a week. They've quickly responded to my issue but it's not yet resolved. Overall if I'm able to get the wallet I ordered (and it looks like the picture), I'd probably order from Sammy Dress again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-29-2014

“Dear sboyddos,
Thank you for your review ,and we are very sorry for all the inconvenient we caused .
Regarding your order, we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Please submit help tickets in our website if you have any other problems .We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I like this store. They have cool things at low prices. Great variety. Easier to search than similar online stores. Shipping time is slow and sometimes costly."

"I have had nothing but issues and headache with sammydress.com I've been hung up on, blown off, none of my emails have been returned. The item that I ordered and can currently order are "on back order" I'm pretty positive that all of the positive reviews on this site are from people working for sammydress.com. Complete scam. Don't be a fool like me. I hate even giving them one star."

“Dear kateslee21,
Regarding your order, The shipping time for your order is 3-7 days. However, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. The dispatch time for some of the items in your order is 5-10 business days; this includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch. About the other issues ,we have sent you an email ,please kindly check it and we believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Please submit help tickets in our website if you have any other probelems .We are committed to assisting every customer at any time.
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I purchased 2 items July 1st still have not received them and no response from Sammy Dress. PayPal refunded my money. I would NEVER buy from this place again, total scamm and terrible customer service."

“Dear Skaren62,
Regarding your order,The shipping time for your order is 7-14 working days. However, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. The dispatch time for some of the items in your order is 5-10 business days; this includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch. About the other issues ,please kindly send us emails and we believe we will help you solve all your problems there .
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered a bathing suit months ago was charged and never got it... wth I was really looking forward to this suit. Will never order from them sgain seeing as how I call the number and of course no one answer..."

“Dear xzaviersmommy11,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I am very unhappy with this company. I placed my order last week, paid extra money for it to be shipped with 3-5 business days, and it hasn't even been shipped! Plus they never answer their phones! Definitely the worst place ever!"

“Dear sammrroquin,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"I placed an order with Sammydress on the 9th of July and since then, it's been one horrible experience. First, they always say, processing order on the order page. I had to repeatedly contact them because I get two different responses from two different people, when first contacted. One says the entire order was cancelled as all the items went out of stock, while the other says, only one product isn't in stock causing the delay in dispatching the order.

Alright! After a few days of such interaction, they tell me that they're going to refund one product's price+Shipping charge for it. Finally, they shipped the order(except one item, which doesn't say "not in stock" on the website but a refund was issued as promised) on 07/16/2014 04:10:08 AM PST through a courier called PostNL.
Since then, the tracking just says "This item is pre-adviced." No update whatsoever. At least a tracking update would make me stay fine. I email them about the same and also said I'll have to review here on resellerratings but, no response. I don't think this is fair on the website's part. I will give better ratings if I receive my order soon but I have hardly any hope. Adding to the misery are the emails I get from them. Scripted, and also they don't understand our question. One was a copy paste of their previous email. This just got bad.

UPDATE: The products arrived in a good condition and one or two days after I posted the review. Apparently, they did ship the order. So, I came to change the rating.

“Dear notananonymous,
Sammydress Customer Service”

"Thank You Thank you Thank you, I loved the site, the product, the service. this is my favorite site "

"SammyDress did ask me to write this review, but I'm going to still be honest. I often read a lot of reviews saying the website is a scam or that you shouldn't trust it, so I was nervous buying from there. (Of course, I read these reviews after I had already made a purchase).
I ordered two swimsuits. Shipping did take a while to get to you, so you have to keep that in mind. I contacted the website about it taking so long to process, and I got my responses within a day or two. So definitely not bad there. I did get the items in one piece, no damage to the product or the packaging.
One thing you really need to watch out for is sizing. Since it's an Asian based website, you must realize that in general Asians are more petite. I usually wear a size S in womens, and i had to order an X-Large on these sizes. Basically expect items to be smaller than what you think. Looking at customer reviews on the items, as well as pictures from the buyers, is a really good idea. I was pleased with my purchases. The material of both swim suits were sturdy and nice.
Overall, besides a long shipping date and small sizes, I didn't have a bad experience shopping there, and would probably do it again. Just make sure you size yourself correctly, read item reviews and pictures, and you should be good.

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.