Stores > Sammy Dress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sammy Dress by clicking a star below.
2016-04-13

Great finds for the price

"I recently did my first purchase on Sammydress and I am very happy. My items came in exactly one week, just like if I were to shop at another online store and my items hit me perfectly. I'm very satisfied and I plan on purchasing more items in the near future "

2016-04-13

Why go to mall when we can shop at SammyDress!!!

"This is an amazing place to shop ! I have loved everything that I bought from Sammydress. Their collection is so wonderful that one will be shocked to see the product for such low price. Everything that you buy is worth every penny. Oh wait ! Did you think that if they are charging you less means they are compromising on the quality of their product? Then you are wrong ! So far, whatever I have purchased is of a very good quality. Neither did I make a hole in my pocket !! Do not forget to check the items in "Free shipping" section. Just that, it takes about two weeks for the product to arrive. Can you believe it? The products here are insured! I do not mind waiting for such amazing items for such amazing low price.
I also appreciate the customer service of Sammydress. They truly value their customers. Keep it up ! I really enjoy shopping here. I recommend this website for an awesome online shopping experience !

2016-04-12

Love Sammy Dress

"I was iffy at first because everything is so cheap on this website, but after my first order came in I became addicted! Sammy Dress does not disappoint with their products and they have so many cool things to choose from. This is my go to website for online shopping!"

2016-04-12

Good store

"Ordered a men's belt.
Liked:
1) Low price.
2) Good quality.
3) Great selection
Did not like:
Delivery long (30 days).
I highly recommend buying from SammyDress.

2016-04-11

So much love for one store!!

"So in love with all the items I have ordered from Sammy dress!! I have ordered from them on two different occasions and i love everything i have ordered! When ordering, you just need to make sure you measure yourself and order size from that. I also live in australia, and shipping was extremely quick. Overall fab experiences and will be ordering agian!"

2016-04-11

Excellent Shopping site!!!

"I got this site from my sister, and at the time didn't order anything much from them but when I did start, my first order I was very satisfied with it, size and fit was perfect, shipping was a bit long but it was worth the wait."

2016-04-08

Amazing service, Amazing product

"I ordered boots from Sammy Dress and a was so pleased at how fast they came, I also had updates on where my package was which was handy because I live in New Zealand. The shoes that I ordered were awesome quality and so comfortable, I had been looking for a pair like this for a while now. I am so happy with the overall service and would recommend Sammy Dress to anyone that wants good quality clothing/footwear at a really reasonable price. "

2016-04-08

quality services and plenty of items to choose from

"I have already ordered more than 10 times in SammyDress and I will keep doing it. I love the designs to choose from for all tastes. Then, when items get to my hands I love the quality. Some of them are more than you expect, few of them might be just what you expected. But no bad surprises. In my first order I was very scared because, as I live in far faraway, my orders took a bit more than a month. But, they have been always replying very kind to me and solve every doubt I have, they never leave me on hold or anything. I have tried to buy these type of things in many other websites and the experience is by far not the same. This is the best online store I have ever found for real! Just make sure for your own safety to purchase the tracking number and order insurance, always!"

2016-04-07

Great affordable products!

"I recently bought my nephew 2 bath products, a hair towel and the other, a shampoo shower cap. The prices and quality are amazing.

The shipping costs and delivery time are great....especially since it shipped to Fiji.

I highly recommend buying from SammyDress.

2016-04-06

Sammy Dress Forever!!!!

"I discovered Sammydress a few months ago, recommended by friends who had an excellent experience. Fantastic!!!! Wide variety of products! Clothes for women, men and children, shoes, bags, accessories, jewelry of all kinds, fantastic fake nails. There are really things for everyone. And the prices are super affordable !!! Each article is accompanied by photographs, descriptions, detailed explanation of sizes. Just do a little attention to buy items that fits perfectly. Many items have free shipping. I received my order in about 10 days !!!! Much less than expected !! and I did not pay anything for shipping and anything for custom clearance!!!! Items are often on sale, and you can get many discounts with your purchases!! I love the clothes I bought: same as the picture, soft, colorful, attention to all details. The site is very organized, and there is also a very functional app!!
I really recommend Sammy Dress to everyone!!! Try it, and you will buy again and again...

2016-04-06

Love love love love love

"Love sammy dress, i am constantly ordering products that arrive in perfect condition, materials on the product is always up to standard, i have more orders on the way ,"

2016-04-05

Best Birthday Outfit Ever

"After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit I got lucky and stumbled upon Sammydress' website and fell in love with everything they had to offer! Not only was I pleased with the quality of the items I purchased for such a reasonable price, but also with the time in which I received my order. The fit was better than I expected and I GOT SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON MY OUTFIT THAT NIGHT! Will definitely be ordering from here again!"

2016-04-05

Great Store!!1

"Sammydress is a great store, where you can find the best quality and best price, always with the best care."

2016-04-04

perfect items! thank you sammydress!

"Every time i order from Sammydress i'm so satisfy! the swimwear fit great and the colours are amazing! "

2016-04-03

10/10 would order again!

"I have heard about Asian clothing sites before, like SammyDress, and for a while I only browsed them.

After a while, I decided to place an order. I chose SammyDress because they seemed to have the lowest prices on the items I was interested in. I ordered the following 5 necklaces (order nr. ):

The total cost for my order, INCLUDING shipping to Sweden was $18, which is really low considering the quality of the products. When I got my order, they were indeed of good quality, looked just like the picture, very well packaged, in good condition...basically everything was in order, AND NOW I have five more necklaces to mix into my outfits.

I recommend it!

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,413 merchant members.