Sammy DressCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10

"Sammy Dress is an excellent choice for anyone looking for unique, stylish and affordable fashion products. Their selection for women especially (men's items are available as well) is broad. I can guarantee there is something for everyone! The ability to refine your search is excellent, so the site is easy to navigate. I received my order within one week as expected. 5 stars."

"Great quality pieces for dirt cheap prices. Every item orderd arrived as promised and exceeded expectaitions"

"Sammy Dress is a horrible place to shop I will not be buying anything ever again from them!!!! The dress that I ordered was super small I am usually a size 4 to 6 in USA sizes therefore I ordered a medium (M) according to the chart this was o.k when I got the dress it wouldn't fit I was not able to put it on it was tiny!!! and as far as the rest of my order I do Not know because it has not arrived!!!! this was about a month ago and I paid VERY expensive shipping. I have tried contacting customer service and the number doesn't work I have tried email them and still no response !!!! I am really upset. "

“Dear darkbebe03,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.
Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.

We have sent you an email regarding this problem,please kindly check it and reply back to us as soon as possible.

Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"This was my second time ordering from Sammy Dress. Their prices are extremely affordable, the reviews are very helpful, and overall, incredibly happy with the two dresses I bought. They were great quality and arrived quickly. "

"I love the style that Sammy dress has. I especially love their color block shirts. I ordered a shirt and it did take a while for it to arrive but when it did it fit my nicely. Also the prices are very good (affordable). "

"I love Sammy Dress. I know they take forever to ship, but I've accepted it because their merchandise is great and costs nothing. It's a worthwhile trade, in my opinion, and they have so many things I can't find anywhere else. For this particular order, though, I got it in two weeks! That's lightning speed considering it had to come all the way from China. I was so pleased! I think they put out incredible quality for the costs, especially when it comes to their handbags and accessories. "

"I placed an order .... while I liked the portions of my order that I received. I paid for expedited shipping and only received half my order. My account was charged for the total amount but I didn't receive my total order. I need to return things and I am not getting a response from the emails and or with the online customer service, where was the email sent I did not receive it nbalkiss@mit.edu is where it should be sent

“Dear lisanicole67,

We want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

We have sent you an email,please check it and reply back to us soon.

We want to thank you for your constructive comments, which are always most welcome. Thank you so much for using our site and for providing your valuable feedback to us.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I mostly ordered the jewelry from Sammy Dress and so far, it has been a satisfying experience. The items that I ordered were exactly like the pictures they put up and it didn't cost me a lot, too! I would definitely buy from this store again."

"They are great they helped when i most needed it. There prices are excellent. Especially for my low income it really helps out alot and fits well too."

"Sammy Dress is great! I love the different styles and the quality has been awesome! The only draw back is you have to be a little patient to get your items! "

"I originally placed an order on 3/1/2015 for $381.84. Today makes two months and I haven't received any of the items. I've contacted the company and just as the previous shopper I called, waited on Live Chat (never received a reply) , wrote a ticket and exhausted all avenues to get in touch with a representative. There has not been any return communication at this point I just want a full refund. I paid for expedited shipping and insurance still no response. I order from overseas very frequently and this is the only company that has given poor results and no accountability. If this does not get rectified soon I will report your ads as false advertising on any Social Media which u appear because apparently you have been the worse company. "

“Dear dakotastep,

We want to start by thanking you for notifying us about the issue.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Firstly,we need to clarify that:
As it’s the first and large order on our website, according to our company policy, and in order to protect the benefits of both seller and buyer, we'd like to confirm the payment information first. We have contacted you several times regarding this issue but you didn't respond to us.

We refunded on 2015-05-03,for more details,we have sent an e-mail to you,please check it as soon as possible.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.
We would be grateful if you could please continue your communication with us in your support ticket(s), so that we can work together to reach an acceptable solution. We are committed to assisting every customer at any time. Many thanks.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I ordered a couple of days ago. 3 things were shipped and One hadn't shipped I called immediately and wrote that I wanted to change the color on the one not shipped..I still haven't received a notice that it shipped or that they changed my order. I paid $21 for expedited shipping and got a message saying 3 to 25 days..(25 days expedited shipping??? i don't think so!!!) my bill was $40 and came to over $60 with shipping....i called all day for the US line for 3 days..the line was busy..i held on the chat line for 45 minutes and was disconnected. I wrote 2 letters on their customer service line where they said they would get back to me in 24 hours. no response..I sent in a complaint about my order. No response..the customer service to awful. I hope i get my order. We will see what will happen."

“Dear DianaBonnici,

I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.

We have already replied to your ticket,please kindly check it and reply,we hope we can resolve this problem together.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"All of my transactions with Sammy Dress have been great. All of my products look exactly like the pictures and I all of the clothing measurements have been pretty accurate. I recommend it to my friends often since they ask where I get my unique pieces. They are also much more cost efficient than most of the competition."

"I placed an order at thd beggining of the month and have not received it. The website has been showing shipped for more than 3 weeks now. I am concerned I will ever received my order. "

“Dear frausto66,

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.

As a valued customer,we would like to deal with this matter for you,we have already replied to your ticket,please check it.

Sammydress Customer Service”

"I love this website ! You can't get cute cheap new products like these anywhere else, I always get compliments thanks to sammy dress"

Share Sammy Dress's store rating

Sammy Dress is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Sammy Dress is a merchant member
Sammy Dress participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.