• Address: 64 Outwater Lane Garfield, NJ 07026
    • Phone: 973-340-7889
    • Customer Support: 800-274-6271
    • Business Hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat Sun
    • Fax: 973-340-7809

"User Freindly, No problems, Good selection"

"safety sign.com makes it easy to order the signs we need for our business and have them delivered to our lab location quickly.

"Easy to navigate website, fast and easy transaction and shipped out with tracking information. Delivery is prompt 2-3 days in Canada. Highly recomended!"

"very helpful, very responsive. "

"Very user friendly site have nothing but good things to say have recomended to all my other engineers"

"I ordered a street sign for property in the mountains. I should have ordered it with the writing on both sides so that it could be shown from both ways. But, in the end I was able to get two signs and we are thrilled with the quality. I will definitely order again.

Deborah

"Ordered a sign in December 2011, and it came out great. So when I needed 2 signs for another project there was no doubt in my mind about where to order from. Just got the signs today, and they look great. "

"Purchased cross walk signs;they are very good quality signs. The order was shipped quickly; overall experience was very good."

"I ordered two signs from SafetySign.com, one was a custom street name sign, the other was an informative property management sign. I am very happy with the quality of both signs, they were both better than I expected them to be, especially for the price. It's really a great deal. The only issue I had was with the property management sign, which was 24x18, they snuck their company name and web address on the front bottom corner of the sign. It is in very small letters and you don't really notice it without looking closely, but I would have much rather preferred either not having that, or putting that on the back of the sign. Overall, I am very happy with SafetySign."

"I designed, using the on-line configurator, a custom Warning vinyl adheasive-backed for my new Retracta Ladder product. Unlike no other site I found, SafetySign's site made doing this very easy and with great confidence. I received my order very promptly and it is just perfect, the signs are amazing! I'm a very happy customer and will re-order again and again..."

"I purchased safety pinch point signs for equipment safety. These areas are cleaned daily with alcohol, and the labels have maintained their adhesion and bright color for well over a year. Great products!!"

"They had EXACTLY what I needed and shipped it to me without hesitation. I just built seven 300 foot communication towers and had several signage requirements, ALL were met by SafetySign within my budget. Quality products, excellent website and sincere customer service to boot! I'll be back!"

"I love this company!!! We order many signs for our associations from them. They are aways quick and efficent. Their website is so user friendly...I found what I was looking for immediately, and the checkout process was fast. We will definately contine to do busiess with Safetysign."

"I spend all day ordering material & supplies from well over a hundred vendors - SafetySign has one of the best on line ordering sites I have come across yet. It is quick & easy to use. If I have additional questions, it is easy to contact a "live person" and their people are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. "

"It is a very difficult thing to make a purchase of something online that you are not familiar with. We were in that position needing "No Treaspassing" signs. Most companies offered a nice looking sign but flimsy and thin. SafetySign offered not only a picture of the sign but measurements along with the most important part, the thickness of the sign. The search was over and we order everything we needed right down to the nuts and bolts along with the poles for mounting. They are effective and have stood the testing of the storms and the rains. We would not even think about using another company for signage."

SafetySign is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SafetySign is a merchant member
SafetySign participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.