• Address: 142 N Milpitas Blvd #440, Milpitas, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"Very satisfied with the order -- arrived in a fairly timely fashion and our sales contact did a great job of keeping us abreast of shipping times and stock issues."

" Great price and customer service! Video card was delivered right on time, though the shipping charge was slightly excessive."

"After placing my order. I was told that even though the website said the item was in stock that however they did not have any.
But the service rep called me on my phone and very kindly took care of the matter for me. I was surprised at how quickly they responded.

"SabrePC responded to my RFQ promptly and helped me buy a hard-to-find part. "

"Very helpful with my larger order. "

"Quick, prompt response when I had a question to support. Also quick delivery of a limited product. Very satisfied."

"I stumbled upon sabrepc when a friend recommended it to me. Their prices are competitive and the shipping was much faster than I thought it would be. The shining star is their customer service which worked with me with an issue that was 100% not their fault. Kind, courteous, and willing to do right by the costomer. I don't write reviews very often but I feel they warrant one."

"Fast shipping, product exactly as described and well packaged, have realtime chat support that solves question quickly. Quite satisfied."

"The Zotac ZBOX I got form SabrePC was perfect!"

modified review This review was modified by carbon658 on August 14 2014 04:02:03 AM

"I bought the Zbox CI320 about three weeks ago. I bought it to use as a media center computer because it was the only true fanless system in my price range.
I expected problems with memory compatibility and high temperatures. I'm more than pleased to report I had neither. My older 1.5V memory worked perfectly, and the system temperatures hover around an acceptable 60C.
The combination of tiny size, absolute quiet, acceptable browsing and media playback speed, and relatively low price have completely satisfied my requirements.
I'm a huge fan of this machine and Sabre's discount pricing. If your needs are basic browsing and/or media playback, I think you'll be hard pressed to find a better solution -- at almost any price.
If you're thinking of a stationary laptop, consider a Zbox with a larger monitor and wireless mouse and keyboard instead. That's how I use mine.
It isn't a game machine, and if you're the type who's influenced more by benchmark results than ease of use, this isn't for you. Spend more get more.
Technical thoughts: I installed Windows 7 Pro 64-bit version and Zotac drivers without incident. My only non-working feature is the built-in IR receiver. It doesn't seem to respond to my universal remotes programmed for Xbox codes, but I haven't spent too much time trying to figure out why.
Bottom line for me is, the Zbox and my Logitech K810 keyboard are the two best tech purchases I've made in a long while.

modified review This review was modified by oliver4099 on August 16 2014 09:08:25 AM

"Great smooth transaction. Item was a popular item in stock here but not elsewhere. Item shipped quickly and arrived undamaged."

"Great item at a great price with quick delivery. The site is organized well and easy to use. No problems and would order again."

"First, I ordered this new item and it turns out it was out of stock but that wasn't stated during the purchase. Also, they didn't meet their ETA so canceled the order. Later on, I chatted with CS and they confirmed they have enough counts in stock so I ordered and I got the package 4 days later. At that time, SabrePC was the only one selling this item. Product arrived as advertised and well packed."

modified review This review was modified by djsvetljo on August 07 2014 07:54:11 PM

"very good experience; diligent customer service; will buy again."

"Great price, free shipping. Would definitely buy from them again."

SabrePC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SabrePC is a merchant member
SabrePC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.