• Address: 142 N Milpitas Blvd #440, Milpitas, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Never heard of this website, till a friend mentioned it to me. Great prices, and shipping was VERY quick and easy. SabrePC is great and everyone should try it."

"The purchase was easy. Very easy. And I saved a load of money. A ton of money! This was in essense, pre-BlackFriday sale.

Thanks SabrePC

"Purchased a few video cards from SabrePC, shipping was decently fast and everything worked fine."

"Nice service. I had a great experience with them. "

"Great service. I was worried about buying from this site because of some rumors on some forums about false prices. This was not the case at all. This website sold me the video card I wanted at the lowest price on the internet and everything went great. Will definitely do business again.

Also I did send them a letter about their checkout procedure not being 100% secure. When I went to checkout online it said "some of this page was not delivered securely". They immediately emailed me back and said they would forward the info to their web developers. Very fast customer service!

"A++ service. Unlike any other. Competitive pricing - It was cheaper to order my video card from these guys in the US than from a Canadian reseller (I am in Canada). Shipping was very fast and the customer service is incredible. I had some issues with my order, these guys fixed it right away and were very prompt to return my calls (usually within 5 minutes of firing off an email). I did receive the wrong part, but not at the fault of SabrePC - the manufacturer of my card switched the part but kept the same model number - I was astonished to see that Sabre immediately offered me an RMA and a full refund for everything. Would definitely buy here again, and recommend anyone else who hasn't heard of these guys to check them out. Small selection but the BEST customer service I have ever seen, PERIOD.

"They shipped the blackmagic intensity shuttle quickly. Overall, very happy with the experience."

"Excellent price and excellent service. This store had the cheapest ATI Radeon 5970 HD of any online retailer, and after a few weeks of use, it even seems to be of good quality! I initiated no communication with the seller, but they sent me multiple friendly emails informing me of the status of my order. Honestly, I didn't know that they were a new startup until I received the request to write this review! Very positive experience, would use again!"

"Hi everyone well what can i say about the service and communication i received from SabrePc utterly fantastic. Fast friendly sevice, will be comming back here, they had what i wanted very quick to answer my emails and extremely helpful. I got my item deliverd to the UK Liverpool 3 day fedex no problems whatsover so a thanks to fedex to as my items packing wasnt bashed or damaged. I cant fault SabrePc 10/10 other retailers ive used take ages getting back or take your money yet have no stock! they have all the latest kit in so give them a try you wont be dissapointed..thanks to jason and rushlan @ sabrepc :) "

"Ordered a Radeon HD 5970 ($50 off) from these guys, and got it within a week. Unfortunately the card was defective, but these things happen. Submitted a request for an RMA and got it promptly. Sent my card out and there ended up being some delays with the post (I was never informed) and I thought the card was lost. SabrePC worked with me the entire time to keep updated and eventually the card got there, and my replacement was sent out immediately. SabrePC has great prices, and amazing support. I honestly could not have asked for faster and more helpful support than what they have. (Usually replied to my emails within 5-20 minutes, no joke) Highly suggest checking them out, I will be using them again for future builds."

"We ordered a video card top of the line, it took quite a while to get it but it was worth the wait. The card is great. GTX 480 is the name of the Video card and it is from Zotac. Thank you very much and the customer service was great also. Tammy MS"

"Great guys,,,I ordered a lightly unusual part (Tesla) and they were out of stock wich is fine considering they have the lowest price on the net :D
They told me to wait a week for it to come in but it only took 4 days.
They mailed it, I got it..just like things are supposed to work. A+ from me!

"Fantastic site. Sent e-mail inquiring about status of the hard to find HD5970 Video Card, and received a reply within 5 mins. Ordered the card and it was shipped next business day. Highly recommended.

"I pre-ordered a nVidia GTX 480 from them, but ended up canceling as I was able to order it from somewhere else before SabrePC had any stock. They were very prompt with the cancellation and refunded my money right away. I'll definitely keep them in mind for future business."

"Okay I know that it looks kind of shady that all the reviews occurred very recently, but I assure you, that I am not an employee, I am in fact a thirteen year old who wanted desperately to get a ATI 5850 for closer to the original retail price. When I found SabrePC.com I thought it was probably to good to be true, the 5850 for 279.99 (it's now out of stock, sorry). But being a trusting type of person I ordered it. I got standard shipping on March 18, and it arrived yesterday. The only downside to this site is they don't seem to have a lot of inventory yet (understandable, because they're a new company), and they only had the Visiontek version of the card. In all very nice."

SabrePC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SabrePC is a merchant member
SabrePC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.