• Address: 142 N Milpitas Blvd #440, Milpitas, CA
    • Customer Support: 408-914-8196
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm PDT
    • Fax: 408-904-4781

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I pre-ordered a nVidia GTX 480 from them, but ended up canceling as I was able to order it from somewhere else before SabrePC had any stock. They were very prompt with the cancellation and refunded my money right away. I'll definitely keep them in mind for future business."

"Okay I know that it looks kind of shady that all the reviews occurred very recently, but I assure you, that I am not an employee, I am in fact a thirteen year old who wanted desperately to get a ATI 5850 for closer to the original retail price. When I found SabrePC.com I thought it was probably to good to be true, the 5850 for 279.99 (it's now out of stock, sorry). But being a trusting type of person I ordered it. I got standard shipping on March 18, and it arrived yesterday. The only downside to this site is they don't seem to have a lot of inventory yet (understandable, because they're a new company), and they only had the Visiontek version of the card. In all very nice."

"I was a bit cautious of ordering from SabrePC, as they are a new company. I took the time to call and was impressed with their professionalism. The video card shipped within hours of my order being placed. It arrived a few days later (today) excellently packed. They had the best price on the Radeon 5850 and charged a very reasonable shipping fee. Even with shipping, no one came close to the price.

Very, very impressed. Would recommend to anyone.

"First time buyer to SabrePC, found them through the internet. Being based in Australia, was a simple and easy process to purchase a 5970 from them, and had it delivered within 6 days! With the time difference between the countries, was always a pleasure to see them replying to my emails at all times of the day/night. Very good customer service and follow up.
Well Done!

modified review This review was modified by brimen79 on March 17 2010 06:37:14 PM

"Order 2 ATI 5970's at 3:30pm with next day Air shipping, received the next day at about noon. - No one else had them in stock. Their prices were also lower then any other online site as well. I will do business with this company and their fine employees again."

"Great service, gave a good recommendation for the type of product I was looking for. It is good to find a seller who actually knows the product"

"I could not find the HD 5970 anywhere and I have been really wanted this video card. I saw that SabrePC was one of the only people who had it and it was at a better price then anywhere. I did not want to buy because I have never heard of this company but I called and the person was very friendly, confirmed they actually had stock so I took a chance and placed an order. The order shipped the same day and I received the product on time. I am glad I ordered from SabrePC and will be back in the future. "

"I got a great deal on the equipment. I couldn't get customer service on the phone, but they responded within a few seconds (literally) to my email.

The goods and shipping were exactly as advertised.

modified review This review was modified by jmulla on March 20 2010 06:42:57 PM

"I placed a back order for the Visiontek Radeon 5850 and it was shipped 3 days later as promised. This company’s products seem to be priced well overall… and there customer service is top notch."

SabrePC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

SabrePC is not a merchant member
SabrePC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!