• Address: 142 N Milpitas Blvd #440, Milpitas, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"I bought the Zbox CI320 about three weeks ago. I bought it to use as a media center computer because it was the only true fanless system in my price range.
I expected problems with memory compatibility and high temperatures. I'm more than pleased to report I had neither. My older 1.5V memory worked perfectly, and the system temperatures hover around an acceptable 60C.
The combination of tiny size, absolute quiet, acceptable browsing and media playback speed, and relatively low price have completely satisfied my requirements.
I'm a huge fan of this machine and Sabre's discount pricing. If your needs are basic browsing and/or media playback, I think you'll be hard pressed to find a better solution -- at almost any price.
If you're thinking of a stationary laptop, consider a Zbox with a larger monitor and wireless mouse and keyboard instead. That's how I use mine.
It isn't a game machine, and if you're the type who's influenced more by benchmark results than ease of use, this isn't for you. Spend more get more.
Technical thoughts: I installed Windows 7 Pro 64-bit version and Zotac drivers without incident. My only non-working feature is the built-in IR receiver. It doesn't seem to respond to my universal remotes programmed for Xbox codes, but I haven't spent too much time trying to figure out why.
Bottom line for me is, the Zbox and my Logitech K810 keyboard are the two best tech purchases I've made in a long while.

modified review This review was modified by oliver4099 on August 16 2014 09:08:25 AM

"Great smooth transaction. Item was a popular item in stock here but not elsewhere. Item shipped quickly and arrived undamaged."

"Great item at a great price with quick delivery. The site is organized well and easy to use. No problems and would order again."

"First, I ordered this new item and it turns out it was out of stock but that wasn't stated during the purchase. Also, they didn't meet their ETA so canceled the order. Later on, I chatted with CS and they confirmed they have enough counts in stock so I ordered and I got the package 4 days later. At that time, SabrePC was the only one selling this item. Product arrived as advertised and well packed."

modified review This review was modified by djsvetljo on August 07 2014 07:54:11 PM

"very good experience; diligent customer service; will buy again."

"Great price, free shipping. Would definitely buy from them again."

"I ordered a barebones PC from them, and it arrived in an acceptable amount of time without issue. Lowest price available for it (and many stores including Newegg and Amazon didn't even carry the item). Website layout and available stock of other items could be better (and some of the prices are a bit higher than Newegg), but overall pretty decent."

modified review This review was modified by Soris on August 07 2014 04:42:53 PM

"Shipping could have been faster, but it was a fire sale so I wasn't too surprised. I ordered on 7/22 and it wasn't shipped until 7/28. Shipped FedEx, so it took just under a week to get to me (as was expected). The item was well-packaged and wasn't damaged (or even prone to being damaged) in shipping. The price was better than I've seen before or since on the item as well. Invoice/receipt and tracking info was easily accessible from my account on the website as well. "

"I placed my order for a Gigabyte BRIX Pro mini PC (GB-BXi7-4770R). It was a brand new release from Gigabyte, so there was a delay of a couple of days in shipment. I was contacted by telephone to advise me of that, and my PayPal account was not charged until it shipped. It was shipped on the date promised, and the FedEx tracking number was sent promptly. I am very pleased with the purchase and the customer service. Buy with confidence!"

"Very fast shipping and huge array of items. would for sure buy from here again."

"They had an amazing deal for Haswell processors that I couldn't pass up that included free two day shipping."

"It is a great merchant with fast shipping"

"This was the best and friendliest online site I have ever used. I was brought here from eBay and I used their live chat to speak with someone on a problem due to eBay. I was very quickly helped with the program and got what I needed ordered and shipped. The prices are great and so is the service I will definitely be back in the future for my gamming pc build. They saved me a nice little bundle on the price of my item as well and in these time we all need to save as much as we can. Thanks again for all the help Kevin "

"Great service, replies my questions right away. The only thing that would've been better is if I am able to track my package."

"Sell what they don't have; takes 3 days for cancellation notice."

SabrePC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SabrePC is a merchant member
SabrePC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.