• Address: 142 N Milpitas Blvd #440, Milpitas, CA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Ordered direct from SabrePC website - they had the cheapest price online. The item arrived 3 days later (within timeframe). Overall very pleased with SabrePC. My only small gripe was that I was not notified via email that the item was being shipped until after it arrived! Due to this lack of communication, I called them up which is how I learned it was coming direct from the manufacturer."

"Great company! Quick shipping!"

"Received my item fairly fast (3 days). Customer support was very
responsive. First time buying from their site, but not my last.
I'd definitely recommend them to everyone. Thanks again!

"Excellente service and products, fast answers always, I always buy my products in SabrePC"

"The CPU (i5 3570k @ $210 w/ free shipping, great price!) I ordered took a couple of days to ship (likely because of the holiday weekend), however once it was in transit it arrived very quickly. It was delivered before my Newegg (which had shipped 2 or 3 days earlier) order which I made on the same day!

I highly recommend SabrePC.

"I purchased a video card from the site after searching for a few months for an upgrade and the card works great. It was my first time to the site and I absolutely will shop there in the future. Finding their site was like finding a hidden, precious gem."

"Never heard of this website, till a friend mentioned it to me. Great prices, and shipping was VERY quick and easy. SabrePC is great and everyone should try it."

"The purchase was easy. Very easy. And I saved a load of money. A ton of money! This was in essense, pre-BlackFriday sale.

Thanks SabrePC

"Purchased a few video cards from SabrePC, shipping was decently fast and everything worked fine."

"Nice service. I had a great experience with them. "

"Great service. I was worried about buying from this site because of some rumors on some forums about false prices. This was not the case at all. This website sold me the video card I wanted at the lowest price on the internet and everything went great. Will definitely do business again.

Also I did send them a letter about their checkout procedure not being 100% secure. When I went to checkout online it said "some of this page was not delivered securely". They immediately emailed me back and said they would forward the info to their web developers. Very fast customer service!

"A++ service. Unlike any other. Competitive pricing - It was cheaper to order my video card from these guys in the US than from a Canadian reseller (I am in Canada). Shipping was very fast and the customer service is incredible. I had some issues with my order, these guys fixed it right away and were very prompt to return my calls (usually within 5 minutes of firing off an email). I did receive the wrong part, but not at the fault of SabrePC - the manufacturer of my card switched the part but kept the same model number - I was astonished to see that Sabre immediately offered me an RMA and a full refund for everything. Would definitely buy here again, and recommend anyone else who hasn't heard of these guys to check them out. Small selection but the BEST customer service I have ever seen, PERIOD.

"They shipped the blackmagic intensity shuttle quickly. Overall, very happy with the experience."

"Excellent price and excellent service. This store had the cheapest ATI Radeon 5970 HD of any online retailer, and after a few weeks of use, it even seems to be of good quality! I initiated no communication with the seller, but they sent me multiple friendly emails informing me of the status of my order. Honestly, I didn't know that they were a new startup until I received the request to write this review! Very positive experience, would use again!"

"Hi everyone well what can i say about the service and communication i received from SabrePc utterly fantastic. Fast friendly sevice, will be comming back here, they had what i wanted very quick to answer my emails and extremely helpful. I got my item deliverd to the UK Liverpool 3 day fedex no problems whatsover so a thanks to fedex to as my items packing wasnt bashed or damaged. I cant fault SabrePc 10/10 other retailers ive used take ages getting back or take your money yet have no stock! they have all the latest kit in so give them a try you wont be dissapointed..thanks to jason and rushlan @ sabrepc :) "

SabrePC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SabrePC is a merchant member
SabrePC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,916 merchant members.