• SabrePC SabrePC Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10

"I ordered a EVGA 01G-P4-2650-KR GeForce GTX 650 1GB Graphic Card for my personal PC. The order was smooth, the card shipped and was received promptly, and it works like a dream. I am very pleased with the entire experience. Thank you!"

"Great Deal on EVGA video card. Had some issues installing it but everything worked out well."

"SabrePC had reasonably fast shipping and the product arrived in good condition and as described."

"My order of a heavily discounted xeon phi card ($199) arrived after a month. I did not know I had to wait this long until I contacted their customer service. Their website said something like ships in a week, but actually it is a month's wait. I got my order at last."

"Great price and fast shipping very happy with the order!!"

"Good pricing and excellent customer service."

"Great prices and quick shipping. I will be coming back."

"Great experience! Will shop again. Bought a refurbished motherboard."

"The product arrived in perfect working order."

"Prompt shipping, excellent product, great price - customer support was very fast to respond to an inquiry as well."

"Bought a GTX 970 from them. Excellent price, shipping and answered a question I had almost instantly through the live chat on their website. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again"

"Excellent pricing and quick shipping as usual. I have never had any issues with them whatsoever."

"I bought the Xeon Phi co processor, great product and shipped immediately. I recommend it. "

"Great discount. No tax. Free shipping. Product arrived quickly and works perfect. Thank you!"

"Before I start I'd like to state SabrePC did send me an email asking to leave a review of my experience with them however the following statements are truly my opinions and feelings on the service or what not. Anyway enough of that, on to my order.

I ordered a Zotac GTX 970 from SabrePC due to a deal they had with Cyber Monday discounts. Also too my surprise there was no sales tax so my order was even cheaper. Before ordering I started a chat with one of the reps who immediately responded. My question was if the order would include a Gefore Pick Your Path Promo with your choice of a free game. I was informed it wouldn't however would include Borderlands: The Presequel, which I hadn't even noticed on the product page which leads me to assume this was simply SabrePC doing a little extra for the customer.

After a few days and my order had shipped, I spoke to another customer who said they were told they would receive said promo so I sent an email back to SabrePC to clarify. After a day I received an email response saying the Promo was actually already inside the boxed order and on the way to my home.

After a short few days ahead of schedule I received my order and to my delight found a note inside the box stating how SabrePC had run out of Borderlands game codes and instead worked with Nvidia to supply Pick Your Path Promo codes in every order.

In short, the shipping was fast, customer service reliable and the company went far beyond that of a general retailer. I received everything I could possibly want from my order and will definitely check them out again if I'm in search of something.

Share SabrePC's store rating

SabrePC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SabrePC is a merchant member
SabrePC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.