• SabrePC SabrePC Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I hadn't heard of SabrePC prior to my order on the 16th of January. I was very impressed with my experience with the vendor. Normally, I purchase my PC equipment through other more well known sites. The deal that was being given on the particular graphics card I purchased was too good to pass up. After researching the vendor and seeing the great reviews, I decided to make my purchase. I have to say, I was quite impressed with the turn around time from purchase to delivery. The communication with where my purchase was in the process was outstanding. Without a doubt, SabrePC has earned my coming back to make future purchases with them."

"I bought a new video card, price was lower by far than any other I could find. It shipped quickly, my only complaint is with myself, I found I needed an adapter for 6 pin power, so I ordered one, then picked up the box and it fell out. They had provided it. It works great, but now my video card has more RAM than the CPU, time for more upgrades."

"I ordered a EVGA 01G-P4-2650-KR GeForce GTX 650 1GB Graphic Card for my personal PC. The order was smooth, the card shipped and was received promptly, and it works like a dream. I am very pleased with the entire experience. Thank you!"

"Great Deal on EVGA video card. Had some issues installing it but everything worked out well."

"SabrePC had reasonably fast shipping and the product arrived in good condition and as described."

"My order of a heavily discounted xeon phi card ($199) arrived after a month. I did not know I had to wait this long until I contacted their customer service. Their website said something like ships in a week, but actually it is a month's wait. I got my order at last."

"Great price and fast shipping very happy with the order!!"

"Good pricing and excellent customer service."

"Great prices and quick shipping. I will be coming back."

"Great experience! Will shop again. Bought a refurbished motherboard."

"The product arrived in perfect working order."

"Prompt shipping, excellent product, great price - customer support was very fast to respond to an inquiry as well."

"Bought a GTX 970 from them. Excellent price, shipping and answered a question I had almost instantly through the live chat on their website. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again"

"Excellent pricing and quick shipping as usual. I have never had any issues with them whatsoever."

"I bought the Xeon Phi co processor, great product and shipped immediately. I recommend it. "

Share SabrePC's store rating

SabrePC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

SabrePC is a merchant member
SabrePC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.