Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.00/10 1,069 reviews

RytherCamera is a merchant member
    RytherCamera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • RytherCamera contact information

• Address: RYTHER CAMERA.426 N. WOOD AVELINDEN, NJ 07036
    • Contact: customerservice@rythercamera.com
    • Phone: 877-644-7593
    • Customer Support: 877-644-7593
    • Business Hours: Customer Service:MON - FRI11AM TO 5PM E.S.TSALES:SUN - MON10AM - 8PMFRIDAY10AM - 6
    • Fax: 908-933-0941

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10

All 1,070 Customer Reviews

"I previously left a bad review for this store due to a very shady salesman that took it upon himself to send me items different than what I paid for. I tried to work it out with him and was unsuccessful and vowed to never buy from here again. Long story short months went by and I was contacted by the owner and informed that particular salesman is no longer employed there. In addition the owner was very generous in rectifying the situation. I will now consider future purchases here."

"Sean did a great job! He was very helpful with helping me find the camera needed."

"I purchased a Nikon Camera and two lens from David Brennon and got a great deal and fantastic service. Would buy from them again. Thank you David."

"Dealing with this company was a pleasure,great contact on a daily basis and very knowledgeable in the fact they tailored my order to my needs.

would like to mention a great asset to the company David Brannon for his ongoing support as i now feel i more valued customer than i did before.

Thank you.

"My experience with Ryther was nothing short of exceptional. The associate who helped me was knowledgeable about their products and wonderfully attuned to my needs. I couldn't have asked for a more seamless transaction."

"Excellent customer service both pleasant and knowledgeable. I will do business in the future with Ryther their prices are competitive and when you call or email you get an answer or call back in a timely manner.
Very happy customer,
Treba Sinclare
PS I love my Canon 70D!! Arrived in perfect condition on the day Shawn in customer service promised. Shawn even called to confirm that my camera had been delivered and wished me well. I am impressed.

"Horrible customer service and an aggressive up-sell from prices that are too good to be true. In my case, I was promised full US warranty on new camera. What I got was refurbished camera and warranty at new camera price. "

"Thank you so much for an excellent service. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Steven. His knowledge and customer service was above and beyond. I will definitely call him again for my next purchase. Again thank you for your business. "

"Today, being unsuccessful in viewing Ryther’s site for details to the extended warranty I bought over a year ago on a 32gb flash card, I called Ryther and got Steve Warren. Without any hesitation he said if something was wrong with the unit even a glitch, Ryther would replace it. Thinking this was similar to what was told me upon purchase, I told him about a dog getting hold of it. Without hesitation he said send it to me and I’ll send you another.
So many times in today’s life, we are not provided such straight dealing with the customer. In fact, this experience was so unusual that I was moved to purchase yet another unit from Steve. Instead of asking questions to find a way to avoid coverage, Steve didn’t hesitation, he simply said send it and I’ll send you another. That type of honesty was not expected!
I now feel good that I’ve told others of Ryther… but now I will also stress the real-deal of buying Ryther’s extended warranty.
By the way, the guy who handled my original purchase was also good but honoring what someone else (assumingly) had told me… makes Steve the man!

"The sales associate I got so lucky to speak with upon my first call to RytherCamera was Shawn through ext. 118. Not only was he very sincere-sounding and patient, but he did not try to pressure me into hasty decision and encouraged me to do the research with other distributors I had been looking at. He made sure I knew his availability and extension to be reached again and recalling the great experience I had in speaking with him, I called again the next day with more questions. Though I still wasn't completely sold on the right camera choice for me, Shawn again came across as very patient and sincere in his approach of giving much as much information as possible on the models and options, so that I could come to an informed decision of my own. The sale was made eventually, but his service did not end there: as he knew I was in a bit of a time-crunch to receive the item, he made every effort to ensure it got to me in due time, even going as far as to arrange a pick-up at a Fedex location near my address when the package was missed at the first attempted delivery. He is attentive, considerate, patient, personable and by far the best online sales associate I've had the privilege of speaking with. I would highly highly recommend future customers conduct their RytherCamera experiences through him or with his oversight in mind. Thanks again, Shawn!"

"I worked with Steve Warren and was very satisfied with my experience, which was for the first time by the way. He was extremely helpful at every turn and I would ask for him again."

"I got the battery and manual for my camera. I am stll waiting for the warranty card for GH3 Lumix."

"I could have easily been jaded by some of the comments I've read concerning RytherCamera and their business. I just completed a major transaction and I'm pleased to state that my experience was nothing less than satisfying. Their customer service representative ( Shawn) was very helpful. His expertise in the area of manufactured products and import models was enlightening as well as beneficial. He was very professional and left me with a gratifying feeling. "

"The customer service was great ! I had a mistake with my order and I called and David quickly helped me correct my mistake! "

"I had ordered a nikond7000 and unknowingly received a grey market camera. I was , to say nicely, miffed. It was not what I had ordered, and I was assured by the sales representative that it was a domestic camera.
had it not been for the above-outstanding service of Shawn in customer service, I would have mailed the camera back and told everybody about the miserable experience. However, Shawn not only personally walked me through it but kept checking in to make sure everything went smoothly.
I never would have given this company a second chance had it not been for Shawn, so Ryther, give this man a raise! Thank you.