• Address: RYTHER CAMERA.426 N. WOOD AVELINDEN, NJ 07036
    • Contact: customerservice@rythercamera.com
    • Phone: 877-644-7593
    • Customer Support: 877-644-7593
    • Business Hours: Customer Service:MON - FRI11AM TO 5PM E.S.TSALES:SUN - MON10AM - 8PMFRIDAY10AM - 6
    • Fax: 908-933-0941

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

"I'd like to Thank highly Ryther Camera and Kevin in particular for above and beyond service and expertise's. Kevin was off the job yet through his smart phone got me a Canon STM lens at a beautifully priced match price! This lens is brand new and perfect for my price range! No one can beat Ryther!
They are the Best! I will return!
Thank you Kevin and Ryther cameras!

"Delivered as promised. Only negative is that they take longer to process and ship than other retailers such as Newegg."

"I recently purchased a brand new Canon T3i from Ryther Camera for $479 shipped that was $100 cheaper than I could find it anywhere else. The item arrived quickly and in perfect condition just as described on the website. I read several reviews from here and was skeptical but after reading the reseller ratings and their reviews on their ebay site I decided to make the purchase. I couldn't be happier and i think this company has gotten a bad reputation from this yelp site. When I called to verify my order I was asked if I wanted to buy accessories for the camera but it was nothing out of the ordinary from the way other stores do business. When I told the salesman no,he kindly dropped the issue and was very knowledgeable and answered my questions . I would definitely do business with Ryther Camera again, their prices can't be beat and they have good customer service."

"Customer Service excellent, I got my lens on the day it was promised and the lens is excellent....The price was terrific!"

"My sales person was Steven Warren. He was extremely profession and answered all of my questions. The only issue I had during the call was the sound of the call. It seemed to go up and down and it was quite irritating. I am very excited to be receiving my new camera! Thanks."

"So, my journey started a few weeks ago....my gorgeous husband managed to damage our Canon EOS 500D at Niagara Falls by getting it soaking wet at the Maiden of the Mist......I then struggled along, taking photos with our iPad and my Android phone, but after using a Canon DSLR, these babies just didn't cut it. I decided to do a great deal of research via the internet for a new Canon DSLR body only. I also visited BestBuy and Target, but received very little assistance there! Today, I decided to search online again and when I typed in the 'Canon DSLR body best prices' a large number of options popped up, but i was drawn to the RytherCamera website because of the prices. I decided to ring, in order to ensure that this company (and its prices) really existed. My call was answered by Steven Warren, the Executive Director and straight away I knew I had rung the right place! Steven was knowledgeable, professional and above all affable! Steven listened to me, asked me some questions about what I would be using the camera for, and then took me through a number of options - I definitely felt as though I was being given an honest opinion based on knowledge and experience. I can't wait to receive my new camera, and I will definitely be doing business with RytherCamera again! if you are looking for a new camera call Steven on 877-644-7593 - you won't be disappointed and you will have a smile on your face after the conversation!"

"I would give Ryther Camera a 5 out of 5 stars for their customer service rating. To start with I only had a computer for contact due to a broken cell phone and being laid off. The order was handeled by Morris first and Shawn after my camera was delivered with some questions I had. Morris stayed in touch with me by email and even shipped my camera free FedEx .Ryther is a first class company with first class sales people. I would use them for any purchase I needed to make. I read negative feedback on the internet before my purchase. I looked at their rating on Rbay and they were rated very well. The price of my Canon EOS60D was very good and was warenteed for 1 year. Don't be afraid this company when you want to make a camera purchase. Go to Ebay before you buy and read their feedback because if you get to many negative feedback they will ban you as a seller on Ebay. Thank you Ryther Camera ."

"I previously left a bad review for this store due to a very shady salesman that took it upon himself to send me items different than what I paid for. I tried to work it out with him and was unsuccessful and vowed to never buy from here again. Long story short months went by and I was contacted by the owner and informed that particular salesman is no longer employed there. In addition the owner was very generous in rectifying the situation. I will now consider future purchases here."

"Sean did a great job! He was very helpful with helping me find the camera needed."

"I purchased a Nikon Camera and two lens from David Brennon and got a great deal and fantastic service. Would buy from them again. Thank you David."

"Dealing with this company was a pleasure,great contact on a daily basis and very knowledgeable in the fact they tailored my order to my needs.

would like to mention a great asset to the company David Brannon for his ongoing support as i now feel i more valued customer than i did before.

Thank you.

"My experience with Ryther was nothing short of exceptional. The associate who helped me was knowledgeable about their products and wonderfully attuned to my needs. I couldn't have asked for a more seamless transaction."

"Excellent customer service both pleasant and knowledgeable. I will do business in the future with Ryther their prices are competitive and when you call or email you get an answer or call back in a timely manner.
Very happy customer,
Treba Sinclare
PS I love my Canon 70D!! Arrived in perfect condition on the day Shawn in customer service promised. Shawn even called to confirm that my camera had been delivered and wished me well. I am impressed.

"Horrible customer service and an aggressive up-sell from prices that are too good to be true. In my case, I was promised full US warranty on new camera. What I got was refurbished camera and warranty at new camera price. "

"Thank you so much for an excellent service. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Steven. His knowledge and customer service was above and beyond. I will definitely call him again for my next purchase. Again thank you for your business. "

RytherCamera is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RytherCamera is not a merchant member
RytherCamera does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!