• RytherCamera

• Address: RYTHER CAMERA.426 N. WOOD AVELINDEN, NJ 07036
    • Contact: customerservice@rythercamera.com
    • Phone: 877-644-7593
    • Customer Support: 877-644-7593
    • Business Hours: Customer Service:MON - FRI11AM TO 5PM E.S.TSALES:SUN - MON10AM - 8PMFRIDAY10AM - 6
    • Fax: 908-933-0941

• checkmark icon COD

"Great experience! Steven was extremely helpful and honest about the products. My mother ordered a camera from Steven and recommended him to me. I could not have asked for a better experience and overall outcome when dealing with Ryther camera. They truly have star employees."

"I stopped in at Ryther Camera last week after seeing them online. I was helped by Kevin and Dorraine and I have to say that they are as nice and helpful as I could have asked for. I purchased a Canon EOS 5D and they gave me a great price along with the very friendly service. They have a wide array of products from huge TVs to Ferrari bicycles to quite a bit of camera gear, both new and used. I will definitely be going back."

"Have no idea about delivery, as I just ordered today, but my sales person was wonderful, and gave me fast and precise service. I hope the camera and lens are as good as he was."

"Steven Warren assisted me today in my purchase of a Canon 70D USA kit. Steven was very helpful and courteous to help me with my choice, which was a better choice than I had originally picked. I enjoyed my general conversation with Steven and exchanged puns that made the order a pleasant experience. I'll certainly ask Steven to help me again and refer my photography friends to him."

"I would highly recommend Ryther Camera due to great customer service. They are very knowledgeable and steered me in the right direction to choosing a better camera than the one I was originally going to buy. There's no "bait and switch" tactics here, nor any pressure to buy something more expensive. You are given options and can make your own choice without any pressure.
I purchased a Nikon D7100 as a gift, and my brother, the recipient of this gift couldn't be happier.

"Surfing Internet for Canon SLR cameras with low prices and features is a challenge. I found that Rythercamera.com has incredible low prices. I talked to Steve Warren, a very nice sale man. Steve helped me to select the camera options and accessories that I need for my the Canon EOS 6D. Steve is very friendly, and very patient. he assisted me to trim downn the cost to fit my budget. Steve is a great friend and a great seller. I made this review comment when I have just completed the purchase. Merci beaucoup, Monsier Steve Warran. Oui, Il se cree une sortie de magic ceci cela ... "

"After trying to find help find my camera in my hometown of Dallas to no avail; I found Ryther Camera online. I spoke with Steven Warren who was not only patience and professional, but he was willing to listen to how I would be using the camera and make a recommendation on the camera, the lens, and the flash. All of his reasons make perfect sense to me and affirmed my choice in cameras so I could move forward with other business decisions. I will definitely recommend Steven to family and friends that need cameras and/or other equipment."

"I have never had more fun ordering such an expensive piece of equipment. Steven from Ryther Camera answered my call and immediately began informing me about details benefits regarding comparable pieces of equipment. He gave me a FANTASTIC deal on a camera from the US that he didn't have to give me, but chose to because of his elite and charismatic customer service skills. He even threw in a couple of extra pieces to help me with my business. I am so grateful to have had the pleasure of being assisted by such a fantastic sales agent with such a respectful and joyful disposition.

Before I knew it, we were chatting about Scotland, art, and New York. He wanted to treat me as a part of the Ryther camera family. Following up with communication, he thanked me for my time and conversation, encouraging me to pursue art and film as a path to understanding and positive energy. I know that if I were to want any other piece of equipment in the future, I would go to Steven at Ryther Camera. Such great conversation and out of that a sale I am more than happy to carry-out! Grateful for kind people at this place who see the value of the customer, and put the customer's needs and requests first. Thank you Ryther!

"I am very happy with my purchase experience with Steven Warren and RytherCamera? Steven was very happy to help me purchase the right camera and equipment for my needs. I was not sure what exactly I wanted when I called. I felt like he gave me good advice as he would his own family. The day after I made the purchase, I called Steven with a question and left a message. He called me back with answers that day. I am now looking forward to receiving and trying out my new equipment."

"I was very pleased to work with Steve warren at ryther camera when ordering my new 60 inch samsung smat tv...the knowledgable staff and personalized service was great....they were able to answer all my questions and beat any local pricing which also included an extended in home warranty. I would not hesitate to use this business again for my electronic needs....forgot to mention most people think us northerners are too friendly...wrong...Steve and company acted like we were old friends and couldn't have been more helpful."

"To whom it may concern, I placed an order today with your company. Steve Warren assisted me with my order. Just wanted to let know that Steve was very courteous with me helping me in placing my order. He treated me as if I was "family" and made me aware of what I was paying for and what I was getting. I felt that positive energy and the spirit Steven portrayed made me feel welcomed. He exemplified the "aloha" spirit in the East coast. Please keep up the good work and thanks for that awesome energetic customer service. Looking forward to my new camera and will order again from you guys soon. Aloha!"

"I really enjoyed doing business with Ryther Camera...especially with my sales representative, Steve Warren. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. I know I will enjoy using my 70D Canon camera...and will return to Ryther Camera for future needs."

"This is my first time buying from RytherCamera and I must say I am impressed in the customer service I received. I will definitely be buying here again for my studio. I ended up buying the Canon 60D and got a great price for it so I'm happy!!"

"Recently bought a new 60" samsung smart tv from the people at ryther camera. Love the tv and Steve was very helpful with my purchase. Thanks again."

"Outstanding service from Ryther Camera. I had called to ask a few questions prior to ordering, which were promptly answered and confirmation of my order was immediate. Very pleased with them and would refer them to friends and associates."

Share RytherCamera's store rating

RytherCamera is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RytherCamera is not a merchant member
RytherCamera does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!