• Rating 6.17/10 34 reviews

RugsHQ.com is not a merchant member
    RugsHQ.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • RugsHQ.com contact information

• Address: 1000 N. West Street, Suite 1200 Birch Global
    • Contact: sales@rugshq.com
    • Phone: 3022234110
    • Customer Support: 3022234110
    • Fax: 8887914010

• checkmark icon COD

"Absolutely excellent products and rugs! I found an area rug that I liked at a local carpet store and found the same rug (and other styles from the manufacturer) at Rugs HQ for a much lower price. Customer service is also very friendly and helpful. Very quick delivery to California. I highly recommend Rugs HQ! "

"Terrible customer service, to the point at which I cancelled my much desired order and took my business elsewhere, even at increased cost. That's all the explanation I care to write as justification, as they've already taken too much of my time trying to deal with what should have been a simple, secure transaction and my time with them is done.

In light of the HQ response below, I will clarify that they still struggle to even remember who I was. The unavailability of the product was not the issue as you claim (I do not appreciate you trying to insinuate I don't have any sympathy for the impact of Sandy - my immediate family live in the path it took and suffered the consequences).

Futhermore, the wait is not a concern in that I am now awaiting the same order with another company and am fine with delivery in a month.

The real story: After multiple voicemails (could never get a person) or emails to reply to THEIR request that my order was 'awaiting response' it took ME almost two weeks of trying to reach someone until I did. Meanwhile, I tried cancelling the order a week into the ordeal by stating so in an email and never recieved a response to that. Scary when you give a credit card to the online world and then hear NOTHING...it felt like a phishing scam site with the lack of respect and care they gave my order.

modified review This review was modified by loragorsky on December 12 2012 10:08:59 AM

"The rug is true to colors seen on website. It is soft and comfortable to touch and walk on. My dogs love lying on it. It was received quickly. Would recommend this site."

"The product I ordered was not in stock....I feel as though when a customer is trying to order something online, it should be indicated if the item is in or not.

"Overall, really good. I found a rug I wanted on sale, which was great. I found out it was out of stock after ordering, but Rugs HQ told me they would give me a $25 credit off the rug if I kept my order. I kept the order but never received the credit.

I did just get my rug, and it looks exactly as promised. If I had just gotten that $25 mentioned, I would be completely satisfied.

"The service I received over the phone was efficient and very professional. I probably would not have purchased the rug if it wasn't for the young man that helped me. "

"Recently moving into a new home I've been ordering a lot of things online. RugsHQ was one of the best online companies I've ever worked with! They were extremely helpful and accommodating, and made my return and re-order so simple! The rugs were delivered and picked up FAST and the customer service went above and beyond. I have recommended RugsHQ to all my friends!"

"Awesome! We love our rug. It looks amazing in our living room. Now we have to get the rest of the room up to its awesomeness. Thanks. "

"The ordering process was very quick and easy and the rug arrived before expected. I will be purchasing from them again!"

"I ordered a rug that was shipped to NY and it arrived in only 4 days. Was very please with the quality and the support I recieved from rugshq.com. would definitely come back again."

"I ordered a rug from RugsHQ, I never heard from them for over a week and half. I went to check on the order status on their site, and it just said "Processing". My card was not charged and I had no idea what was going on with my order.

I emailed, no response. I called, someone told me they had a backlog of orders and to check the website for the status.

After my call, they emailed me to tell me that they were out of stock and the date of when they would in stock again (close to a month away).

When I called to talk to them again to find the status and cancel the order, the representative told me that the new date had been been communicated to me several times. For the record, I got one email from them regarding this- and that was after I emailed, called.....and after they sat on my order for a week and a half. I cancelled the order and the representative had the audacity to write in his cancellation email (again) that they had several emails to me (NOT TRUE!) telling me about my order.

Until the time that I canceled this order, the website order status never stated that it was out of stock or even the new re-stock date. The order status simply said "AWAITING RESPONSE" - what does that mean to a customer?

Dealing with this company, made me passionate enough to write a review. Just the fact that the representative continued to support the fact that they had "several communications" with me regarding how the order was out of stock via phone and email is outright lie and frankly poor business - they need to learn lesson number 1 of business: the customer is always right.... and they should not continue to justify their slow processing and delays of my order....pair that with bad customer service... and you get RugsHQ.

"I ordered through Canada and shipped to US, it was a very easy process and quick!!! "

"Super fast delivery. Easy to find what we needed. Phone call returned quickly when we had a question. Much cheaper than local stores. Would definitely recommend and use again!"

"I was very impressed with how smoothly everything went with my order. The rug arrived quickly without any issues. They had the best price and there were not added costs tacked on, with free shipping. I would definitely order with them again!"

"Purchased a light green rug and it's color and texture are perfect for under my dining room table. The rug was on a holiday sale with free shipping so Rugs HQ was a great company to deal with. Thank you for your professional standards and delivered very fast."