Stores > RugsHQ.com

• Customer Support: 3022234110
    • Fax: 8887914010

• checkmark icon COD

2013-02-06

"My experience with RugsHQ.com was great. I was a bit nervous about picking such a big focal point of our family room without getting to see it in person first. I called the number listed on the site twice before placing my order. All of my questions were answered very promptly. I was assured my selection was top quality and would be perfect for the room. Once the rug arrived I was completely blown away. The pictures online do not do it justice. It is absolutely stunning and a great focal point for the room. I would not hesitate to use RugHQ is the future. I have already referred many friends and family to them and continue to be very please with the rug I purchased."

2013-02-05

"great carpet delivered on time"

2013-02-01

"My merchandise was cancelled a week later. It wasn't available. If it wasn't available, the web site should have NOT let me process my order and accept the charge. "

2013-01-29

"Thank you for the wonderful service. The Rug arrived in 4 days and I appriciate the special arrangments you made for my son."

2013-01-24

"Love this rug and the company Rugs HQ! Only took 2 weeks from the time I ordered and the price was so much less than anywhere else I had looked online. Very Nice Person at the HQ phone end.
I will used this company again and again.

2013-01-16

"Received the rug today 01/16/2013. Exactly as expected."

2012-12-29

"I still don't have my rug.... how can I be satisfied?"

2012-12-12

"Extremely dissatisfied with this vendor. Ordered rug on November 21. The company states "free quick ship". The company also states ships within 48 hours. It is now December 12...22 days later. No rug. I contacted company last week he assured me rug was in container and I would have by Wednesday this week. No rug. Very poor service. As far as registering account so you can track...that too is not the case. No tracking. You call and no one answers, owner calls back.
In response to RugsHQ: I was never told this rug was not deliveded due to hurricane or storm Sandy. This is totally inaccurate. Just another excuse. How would I have know to cancel the order since the owner said the rug was on the truck on the way and would reach me within the week. That statement was six weeks after the storm. How long can you blame a storm??? When I placed the order there was no qualifier nor notice of a delay.
Interesting that he will write a review but no email or call to me to tell me where my rug is!

This review was modified by dkr1 on December 12 2012 10:10:33 AM

2012-12-09

"Absolutely excellent products and rugs! I found an area rug that I liked at a local carpet store and found the same rug (and other styles from the manufacturer) at Rugs HQ for a much lower price. Customer service is also very friendly and helpful. Very quick delivery to California. I highly recommend Rugs HQ! "

2012-12-07

"Terrible customer service, to the point at which I cancelled my much desired order and took my business elsewhere, even at increased cost. That's all the explanation I care to write as justification, as they've already taken too much of my time trying to deal with what should have been a simple, secure transaction and my time with them is done.

In light of the HQ response below, I will clarify that they still struggle to even remember who I was. The unavailability of the product was not the issue as you claim (I do not appreciate you trying to insinuate I don't have any sympathy for the impact of Sandy - my immediate family live in the path it took and suffered the consequences).

Futhermore, the wait is not a concern in that I am now awaiting the same order with another company and am fine with delivery in a month.

The real story: After multiple voicemails (could never get a person) or emails to reply to THEIR request that my order was 'awaiting response' it took ME almost two weeks of trying to reach someone until I did. Meanwhile, I tried cancelling the order a week into the ordeal by stating so in an email and never recieved a response to that. Scary when you give a credit card to the online world and then hear NOTHING...it felt like a phishing scam site with the lack of respect and care they gave my order.

This review was modified by loragorsky on December 12 2012 10:08:59 AM

2012-11-01

"The rug is true to colors seen on website. It is soft and comfortable to touch and walk on. My dogs love lying on it. It was received quickly. Would recommend this site."

2012-09-27

"The product I ordered was not in stock....I feel as though when a customer is trying to order something online, it should be indicated if the item is in or not.

2012-09-26

"Overall, really good. I found a rug I wanted on sale, which was great. I found out it was out of stock after ordering, but Rugs HQ told me they would give me a $25 credit off the rug if I kept my order. I kept the order but never received the credit.

I did just get my rug, and it looks exactly as promised. If I had just gotten that $25 mentioned, I would be completely satisfied.

2012-09-18

"The service I received over the phone was efficient and very professional. I probably would not have purchased the rug if it wasn't for the young man that helped me. "

2012-07-23

"Recently moving into a new home I've been ordering a lot of things online. RugsHQ was one of the best online companies I've ever worked with! They were extremely helpful and accommodating, and made my return and re-order so simple! The rugs were delivered and picked up FAST and the customer service went above and beyond. I have recommended RugsHQ to all my friends!"

Share RugsHQ.com's store rating

RugsHQ.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RugsHQ.com is not a merchant member
RugsHQ.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!