Rugs USA Reviews - page 4 - rugsusa.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.25/10 12,677 reviews

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (12,683)

Sarasota, Florida

"The carpet is exactly how it was described and it even arrived a bit early which was great. I have it on my lanai and everyone comments on how it just "makes the room" so nice and tranquil.
I love it and I would order from RUGSUSA anytime. The people were great at customer service also, which was nice, for a change.

"Happy with my rug. Might have ordered a different color but without free returns I am keeping. Quality is excellent."

"Great quality and a great discount. Very pleased with the product ! "

"Beautiful rugs. Colors were much better than shows on website. Love them!"

"Shipping was fast. I was able to use a 60% off code which was great. So far the rug seems to be holding up well. It looked like the picture and was not too thick or too think. I would recommend and purchase from Rugs USA again. "

"My rug came promptly, in excellent condition."

Rating 8/104/5

"The customer service was satisfactory; a representative was able to help with a promotion code. Unfortunately, one of the products that I ordered was not what I expected it to look like. I ordered a white rug, but the rug wasn't as white as I had hoped for. Several items in my bathroom are white, and I wanted a white rug to compliment the other white items. "

"I ordered 3 rugs. I received two of the ones I ordered correctly. The third is not what I ordered. I have tried to get the company to send a return label and send my correct rug. They have not. I sent them pictures 3 separate times. They have said they did not get the pictures. I had to stop payment with the credit card and I am still dealing with this issue. This is just not worth the hassle. I would not recommend this company to anyone. "

"I have been looking for a rug for a while and couldn't find anything I loved. Rugsusa had many options and great prices. It was a no brainer. My rug came quick and looks exactly like it did online! I would definitely purchase a rug from them again. "

"Haven't received my rug yet, after almost a month."

"Excellent selection, run was how it was pictured and delivery was quick and on time. "

"I like the colors , good value"

Rating 8/104/5

"I ended up returning the rug. Rugs USA handled my request promptly and sent me a return label. The rug has been returned to the Rizzy Rug Company. I am waiting for a refund on my credit card.

I will order a different rug soon.

"Easy to order and good prices but delivery confirmation AND actual delivery can take WEEKS with no clear update and the call agents are typically full of attitude and unhelpful. "

Rating 6/103/5

"Customer service knows nothing about the rugs. They never see them and have no other photos or additional practical info about them. Disappointing!"