• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.09/10 6.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.83/10 3.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.23/10 2.23/10

"Excellent service!!! The rug was EXACTLY as pictured. Very nice quality! Delivered promptly!! Extremely happy with my new rug!"

"The rug we ordered was not in the warehouse. It took RUGSUSA weeks to let us know this. We've purchased from rugs from them several times before and never had a problem until now."

"Love the rug- great quality, looks beautiful, and speedy delivery."

"Fast shipping, great product!"

"The rug was beautiful, and was delivered in a timely fashion. It is easy to clean, and I would say the color was a little bit darker than what was pictured. BUT, that was what I was hoping for! Rugs USA made the whole process very easy, and I would order again. Also...couldn't beat the price...80% off!"

"Issues I faced:
1. Received wrong item.
2. Customer service does not answer the phone.
3. Item was returned to the vendor but refund is not yet received after 3 working days.

"Love you guys! Can't get rugs anywhere cheaper and the shipping is fast and free"

"Rug arrived quickly and was just as pictured. Love it. Will definitely order from them again. "

"Ordered the rug for my mom's living room. It worked perfectly in size and color. She was delighted in style, price and speedy service. Just beautiful and transformed her living room."

"Great rug that looks great in the room, delivered promptly. "

"This was my second rug from Rugs USA. As before, the service was prompt, the quality of the product is high, and the discount was amazing."

"The rug I received was damaged (not in shipping - it has a 12" hole with no damage to the outside) and customer service has given me the only option of sending it back at my own expense and reordering. The rug is beautiful but so so so so so disappointed with their customer service. I get paying to return something that I don't want .. But to be treated so poorly over a rug that has a large hole... Unbelievable. "

"One of our two rugs arrived in a completely different color than described and pictured on their site. It's dark blue, not "cream" as described. I left a bad review on their site about this rug 1-2 weeks ago and they have still not published the review for other shoppers to see.

Our second rug just shipped 4-5 weeks after ordering. It has not arrived yet, but we are rather pessimistic that it will look at all like pictured/described on their site.

"Great service, great price, pretty rug!"

"The rug I ordered ended up not being the correct size (my fault) so I decided to return it. I paid for an electronic return label 8 days ago and have still yet to receive it. I emailed head office after four days and they told me to keep waiting. It says that they take 1-4 days to receive an electronic return label and I'm on day 8.
Please help
Kim

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.