• Rugs USA Rugs USA Elite Status

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.39/10 5.39/10

"Fast delivery, great value"

"The rug arrived as expected (looks, condition, size, etc.). It has unfolded nicely and the original stench is quickly fading. "

"The rug was received with a defect. I wanted to return it and re-order as I really liked the rug. After repeatedly requesting service, I still have no authorization to return. Very dissatisfied at this point. "

"Shipping was very fast, rug was well protected with good packing, and the rug looks great. Since this is my second purchase of this jute rug from Rugs USA I know it will last!"

"loves the rug, true to color, and adds the perfect pop of color to your living room"

"The rug was delivered before I expected and the quality was excellent!"

"I purchased 2 large royal blue outdoor rugs. They arrived on 2 separate days. The first one to arrive, was the correct color, but when I received the 2nd one, it was taupe and cream. I put in for a return 3 days ago, and have yet to receive a RGA to return the rug. The ordering process went through fine, but having issues regarding the return."

"Only problem was a snag on the border of the rug that was about 3 inches. I was able to put it under a chair. Thought it would be too much of a hassle to return for that little piece. Otherwise pretty satisfied. "

"Quick delivery and the rugs looked even better than they did online (I bought 3)."

"Trying to return this rug is a nightmare!!! You have to jump through hoops just to get the return. I requested the return and never got an answer, I finally called and they told me they sent an email and what needed to be done. The girl was really rude. I asked her to send me the email again, she did but it was a totally different email. I mailed it off today and at this moment, I still don't have an email in response with the pictures I sent them. I better get my money back and the shipping too!!!!"

"Product described and ordered was the product delivered. Great quality and timely delivery. I will order from Rugs USA again. "

"The rug I had ordered was on backorder (which I knew and was totally fine with) but to my surprise, it was delivered almost two weeks early!! I received the rug just 4 days after I ordered it! I felt really bad for the UPS delivery guy, because he delivered it when we had just gotten about 8 inches of snow and since I wasn't expecting anything to be delivered, I had not gotten around to shoveling. Whoops. But I absolutely LOVE the rug and could not have been more pleased!"

"Shipment was quick and the rug is quality. Thank you!"

"Absolutely fantastic customer service - I ordered 12 rugs during a super sale and easily returned about 7 of them. "

"They did not fulfill the order. After spending hours scouring the site for the perfect rug my order was cancelled when they could not fulfill the order due to a website glitch in inventory. They did not provide any alternatives similar to the rug I purchased or offer a discount on a future purchase. "

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.