Stores > Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-11:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Product & services pricing Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.81/10 1.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.28/10 0.28/10

2017-02-14

Best prices for wool hand tufted rugs!!!

"I have ordered 4 wool, hand tufted rugs from Rugsusa.com and I'll never go anywhere else. Seems to good to be true, but it's not! We have 5 kids and a high traffic living room where I plan to put our newest rug. Super excited!"

This review was modified by deenapettit on February 16 2017 03:00:01 PM

2017-02-14

"I placed my order, the money came out of my bank account, my rug was supposed to ship 2-3 days later, then 5 days later they emailed me telling me my item was out of stock and would never be back in. I asked about comparable products with no response. "

This review was modified by jbaker1257 on February 16 2017 03:00:01 PM

2017-02-14

"have dealt with this company before and always had good experiences"

This review was modified by niecelj on February 16 2017 02:30:01 PM

Great sales!

"I have had my eye on this rug for awhile now, and have watched several sales come and go because I didn't really have the money to get it with all the other things I've had to purchase. This President's Day sale was one I decided I'm not going to pass on - so I ordered it. I'm so excited for it to arrive!"

This review was modified by annalabaya on February 16 2017 02:00:07 PM

Great prices

"so far the site is great for searching and prices are great, hoping to like the quality ."

This review was modified by conniejsomero on February 16 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-02-14

"I haven't received the product yet so can't say for sure but great price and very easy to buy quickly "

This review was modified by fjohnson6 on February 16 2017 01:00:01 PM

Issues with Shopping Cart

"Items keep mysteriously disappearing from my cart....overall pleased with price and selection and looking forward to seeing my purchase!"

This review was modified by farrelltopham on February 16 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-02-14

Valentine's Day ❤️ for Rugs USA!

"This is my third purchase from Rugs USA, we've got a house full of wood floors. I've been pleased every time with my purchases. They have so many options I can always find exactly what I'm looking for at a great price. "

This review was modified by midwesternnomad on February 16 2017 11:00:02 AM

2017-02-14

"thanks I'm excited will order more during remodel

This review was modified by mcarter1509 on February 16 2017 11:00:02 AM

Great rugs, great prices

"I love natural fiber rugs and this is just what I have been looking for."

This review was modified by b_brewster29 on February 16 2017 10:45:01 AM

Terrible company

"Wow! 40+ pages of positive reviews dating 2017? That seems too good to be true.
Buyer beware! This company is terrible and will rip you off! I am sure there are customers that get their products in a timely manner but other sites (not this one or RugsUSA.com) that tell the real story of lies and stall tactics. Research before purchasing! We were charged for a rug that never shipped, they opened a lost inventory investigation (stall for time? Yes!) after we asked for a refund, had to file fraud charges with our bank to get a resolution. No one from the company responds to emails or calls unless it's to say "Darlene Parker isn't available right now. You'll have to leave a message."

This review was modified by Sassymom0405 on February 17 2017 08:15:01 AM

Beautiful Rugs!

"I have bought many rugs with Rugs USA, and I'm very happy with my purchases! Fast shipping too!"

This review was modified by lsb22 on February 16 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-14

"PRICES ARE VERY VERY GOOD!

This review was modified by MLANGTEAU on February 16 2017 08:00:01 AM

2017-02-14

"Quality,Quality,Quality.... and a great website...."

This review was modified by fjm1009 on February 16 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-02-14

Wow! Great selection! Great prices!

"I spent a lot of time on many web sites looking for a reasonably priced rug for my bedroom. I finally found RugsUSA and got a great rug for a great price. They have the best selection and prices online. Looking forward to getting my rug. Thank you."

This review was modified by M_flohr on February 16 2017 06:45:02 AM

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.