Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.31/10 12,837 reviews

Rugs USA is a merchant member
    Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Rugs USA contact information

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.21/10 6.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.76/10 4.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.90/10 3.90/10

All 12,840 Customer Reviews

"Great experience! Fast shipping !"

"Very satisfied with the rug ordered,"

"The rug came in a timely manner and is absolutely perfect for our bedroom. Couldn't be happier!"

"The rug arrived quickly. Colors match what we saw online."

"The rugs I received were as pictured, have held up well, and were delivered quickly!"

Rating 4/102/5

"I was a bit disappointed because I already had 1 rug and I ordered another on and the colors where way different:("

"My first time purchase and it was fun, easy, and fast."

"great rug and delivered in timely manner!"

"Love this rug! It looks great in my living room and I get many compliments. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Although the rug and pad arrived, I never received an answer to an email question on status. The rug shipped late and the tracking was not accurate. The rug itself is great."

"Rus colors were just as represented on the website and delivered right to my door!! Satisfied customer!!!"

Rating 8/104/5

"All went well, although contacting customer service is cumbersome. Never once got a live person without much waiting. Wrong color rug was shipped and needed to sort that out. Once I did get a service rep, she was helpful."

Rating 4/102/5

"Somewhat dissatisfied as opposed to dissatisfied, only because I blame myself for not reading and understanding return policy. I interpreted "easy returns" to imply free. It will cost us over $70 to see the rug up close, see that it's not right and return it. Not a good deal. We are not happy with the rug, but will keep it because I don't want to lose $80 (the rug was $150) Buyers remorse for sure. Know that if you purchase a large rug that you will have to buy the return mailing label that can cost up to $80! "

"I was 100 percent satisfied with the rug that I ordered, it was a great deal with groupon, the shipping was fast. I would definitely order another rug from rugs usa."

"Return process is a huge hassle and you actually have to tell them when you ship the item in order to get refunded. You also have to call them to tell them once it arrives in their warehouse. It seems the company has not caught up with the digital age. In addition, the customer service representative admitted to the online return instructions being incorrect but they hadn't been able to update the webpage. How hard is it to update a webpage? After following all the online instructions and no response, I had to spend 20 minutes on hold to speak to a representative, only to be hung up on by that representative after she only said one greeting. (I had it on speaker phone so I could try to do some things around the house). Then I called back and was on hold for 10 minutes before speaking to a disrespectful representative. However, I later called back to confirm the crazy return instructions given by the representative that did not treat me with kindness or respect. On that last call, I still had to wait 7 minutes to speak to someone, but she was much more respectful about the process. I wouldn't order from here again because if something is wrong with the order, the customer service and return process are too much of a hassle to deal with. Rugs USA should take some hints from companies like Joss and Main or Overstock on how to deal with customer service and the digital age of returns and refunds. "