• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.30/10 5.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.03/10 4.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.01/10 2.01/10

"it was fun to buy the rug and was delivered on time. "

"Rugs USA charged me twice, incorrectly, for an order. They have yet to issue a refund. Their customer service has been slow to respond and completely unwilling to help me resolve the issue. The funds still aren't back in my account."

"Love our new rug. It's cushy and wonderful. It's better than I expected. "

"I loved the rug. The color was as real as the picture in your web site. It was easy to order and came. In a timely manner. Plus, I loved the bonus of free shipping.

Would I order from Rugs USA again? Absolutely!

"Excellent product and service. Totally recommended"

"I ordered my rug on Nov 2nd. When it was not shipped within 10 business days I called and was assured it would be shipped within 24 hours. After no rug at my house, I called again 3-4 days later and was once more ASSURED that the rug would be shipped by Monday Nov. 24th. The individual I spoke with on the phone was also appalled that my order had not been shipped. Come Monday, Nov. 24th - I was sent an email cancelling my order and telling me there was an error on your end and that I will not be getting the rug that I spent hours choosing. Major fail. I'll be letting all of my friends know. "

"I ordered 3 rugs on 11/3/2014, I received 1 thus far, then I noticed one was cancelled, I called customer service and they said it was no longer available and other rug would ship in 2 weeks. "

"Excellent price, came quickly and was wrapped well. The rug is just like the picture and I love it."

"Rugs were of good quality and delivery was very fast, I was very happy with my selections and the prices were fabulous!"

"Delivered a long rug. Correct rug out of stock. My first and last tine ordering with them"

"Rug arrived with very large stain the length of the rug. We need a replacement."

"happy with rug and purchase experience"

"Very nice rug at a great price, free shipping and arrived super fast! I was hesitant purchasing a large rug without seeing it in person, my expectations were exceeded. Ready to place another order. Thank you! "

"Rugs were as pictured, and were what I was looking for. Arrived promptly."

"Great service, great prices, and I love the rugs that we have ordered!"

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,912 merchant members.