• Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.49/10 6.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.12/10 5.12/10

"Loved my rug. Great quality and looks great"

"very nice looking rug!!!!!"

"my first order was great but the rug was too small. Re-ordered the same rug in a larger size and the quality is awful. It came picked and smelly :("

"Rugs for my new office were beautiful, delivered on time and customer service was excellent, answering all of my questions."

"This is my second purchase through rugs usa. I waited for this rug to go on sale, and it works great in my dinning room. "

"Great prices, excellent quality and quick service. "

"I was very satisfied with my first order from Rugs USA. My purchase was delivered in a timely manner and the area rug I ordered surpassed my expectations."

"Love the rugs and very.pleased with the purchase process!!"

"LOVE my rug, it will look perfect in my dining room."

"I still have no idea what is going on with my order I made 3 weeks ago. It keeps getting delayed."

"This is absolutely ridiculous. I have waited over a month for my rug and due to what UPS told me was a shitty labeling job by Rugs USA, the label fell off, my rug ended up in a "lost items" bin in Missouri, and now you're making me go through the whole process of placing a new order? This is after your customer service representative tried to place the blame on me and said I should have put the #14 apartment designation on the second address line, not the first, and that's what caused this fiasco. The fact Rugs USA tries to shift blame to the customer for a shortcoming on the company's fault is laughable, at best.

This is one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had to face, and if it wasn't for the fact I have a housewarming part this weekend for which the rug is absolutely necessary, I would cancel my order.

"Quick shipping. The rug looks great!"

"Not only did our rug arrive in less than 36 hours, but it was in great condition and looked exactly like the photo...maybe even a little better. This is my second rug purchase from RugsUSA and I have not been disappointed. Fun and trendy rugs for an affordable price- definitely the way to go! "

"Service was very good and I am very satified with the rug.

"Very nice quality rug! Love it!"

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,858 merchant members.