• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.39/10 4.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.70/10 2.70/10

"The rug I chose oneline was exactly what I received, and I received it in a timely manner. Looks great!!"

"Love the rug. Brightens up the room

"Rug came very promptly, colors were accurate to those depicted online and it was a good quality rug at a great price."

"I have received 2 feedback surveys since I ordered rugs a month ago....but still haven't received the rugs! AND it is impossible to get a hold of customer service!!!! Will not buy from them again! !!!!!!!"

"Only received one rug. That one is very poor quality as you can't lightly vaccum or let dogs on as their nails made pulls on it. I Called 3 times after a 3 week wait on second rug and got no customer service and no rug. I ended up asking for refund on second rug and had to wait over a week for it to come back on credit card. "

"I was very impressed with the quality and weight of the rugs. The zebra rug isn't exactly white like I was hoping but compared to others I've ordered, it was the closest to white I'd found. It's more of an off white or light cream color. It's wool and is still shedding but is less and less when I vacuum. I'll definitely order from RugsUSA again.
I had read negative reviews on the shipping time but wait was very reasonable.

"Fast and efficient service!! Product was as described and beautiful!!"

"Perfectly packed and in perfect condition. thanks"

"Great rug, great price, and very fast shipping. Very happy."

"Beautiful rug at an incredible price! Reasonable shipping time. It looks great!"

"The quality was excellent for such a reasonably priced rug! We love the colors and plushness."

"Very happy with the product!"

"We are very happy with the rug. We would shop here again."

"rug came so fast that I was surprised and the rug was perfect!
Go Rugusa

"Have not received rug yet although order placed on 11/24/14. What's taking so long?"

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.