• Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10

"Perfect for a trade show!"

"The service was fine, but the product looked very different from the picture on the website."

"Pleasantly surprised with the quality and very reasonable price ????"

"two weeks after sending me an email saying that my rug had shipped, I received a notice that the rug was out of stock and that i would not receive it"

"Very happy with my purchase"

"the product was purchased by us and our daughter, we feel that we rec'd a good price and quality."

"Quick delivery, great price, beautiful rug. "

"Beautiful rug and great service. "

"My rug was shipped very quickly, AND I LOVE IT! Its so beautiful."

"I will never again shop at Rugs USA. They are a terrible company. They take orders that they know they cannot fulfill charge your card and then make you wait 10 days for a refund. On another order they shiped the wrong products because what we orders was out of stock. Their customer service person is disinterested and rude. DO NOT BUY from Rugs USA they are shady. "

"The rug is very thick and plush. It is not a true white color but more of a yellowish undertone which I don't mind. I love this rug and its so versatile it can go with many difference house decor colors. The quality is really nice as well. "

"Delivery was fast and the rug is exactly what we expected! "

"I love the rug ! It brightens my house and cleans up great. Thankyou Rugs USA!!"

"great shipping, beautiful rug."

"Order was delivered promptly, and the rug was exactly as pictured and described. Rugs USA has an enormous selection and is my go to store for area rugs."

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.