• Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.86/10 5.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.69/10 6.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.98/10 2.98/10

2015-07-26

"Great product, quick delivery"

2015-07-26

"Customer service was so helpful in fixing an issue and my rug showed up in 2 days!!!"

2015-07-26

"The rug was even prettier in person and even though it was on backorder I got it sooner than expected! Very happy!!!!"

2015-07-26

"easy to order and fast delivery."

2015-07-26

"Prompt service. Beautiful, quality rug at a great price. Highly recommend."

2015-07-26

"I love the quality rugs and didn't expect that much quality for the great price. My only problem was the delivery and tracking. Rugs and pads are shipped separately and one was returned because it didn't have my apartment #.
I will order again when I'm ready for a new rug---beautiful designs to choose from!!"

2015-07-26

"The round jute rug I bought looks perfect under my round dining table. It really ties the room together. And great price!"

2015-07-26

"rug has been placed in the guest room. Looks great, seems durable, quick delivery"

2015-07-26

"On time, product is high quality. Just what I ordered. Customer service is great."

2015-07-26

"I purchased a rug on July 4th and after several weeks and checking the status multiple times I received an email informing me that the rug was actually out of stock and they had processed the charge before updating the web page... and then took even longer to refund my money... funny how it takes a day to come out of my bank but much longer to be returned. I would honestly be hesitant to trust that any rug I order would be in stock. "

2015-07-26

"Rugs were delivered quickly and look great! I would definitely order from Rugs USA again. "

2015-07-26

"Great quality rugs! Also delivery was super fast, had them within the week of ordering for the 4th of july sale. "

2015-07-25

"Worst experience I have ever had with a company. Rugs USA states you will receive an email response by the next business day but many of my emails went unanswered regarding a damaged order issue I had. I will never shop with this company again! "

2015-07-25

"My experience with RugsUSA was amazing. I was skeptical buying from the website for my first time but I'm glad I did. My rug was shipped in a timely manner and packaged very well. My rug was more beautiful in person than in the pictures. I do not know how well it will hold up with heavy traffic because I have only had it for a couple of weeks. Thank you Rugs USA for a great product at even better price! "

2015-07-25

"The seller processed our order, then told us one of the rugs were back ordered. They seem to have some serious weaknesses in their fulfillment process. Now I have two matching rugs and may or may not get the third."

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.