• Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.48/10 5.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.34/10 6.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.79/10 2.79/10

"I've looked for a carpet at west elm (pretty ugly), restoration hardware (so expensive), cb2 (small selection) until I discovered rugs usa.

Finally found what I was looking for: I playful rug with vibrant touches of color.

Photo was accurate and deliver was quick.
Hoping it'll last long.

"Good selection, great price, speedy delivery, and great product. Couldn't be happier with the purchase."

"I ordered two rugs, and then after about 10 days of not shipping, I called to inquire about the status. The rugs were on back order and my order was cancelled. A refund was issued. I was disappointed I had to call customer service, wait 10 minutes to speak with a human, and then 48 hours to get notice of the cancellation.

Then, I ordered two more rugs and I had the same experience!! RugsUSA won't get a third chance to disappoint me!! I'll take my business elsewhere!!

"I sent an email to your customer service.
No reply after one week.
I sent a second email, and got a reply that didn't
relate to my question.
I wanted to know if you have any sales or discounts on Imperial Baktiari rugs.
Thank you.

"Rug was exactly what I wanted!"

"Like other customers, if there was an option for 0 stars, I would have given 0 stars. The customer service from RugsUSA is the worst I have ever received. On July 6th, 2015, I received the rug I had through them. On August 5th, 2015, 29 days after receiving the rug, I noticed severe fraying on the rug in 2 spots, both on the seams. A very clear manufacturer's defect. I have contacted RugsUSA several times requesting the issue be resolved and a replacement rug be sent out, only to be told they can't help me because it falls outside of their 14 day return policy and 30 refund policy. They start these frames from the date the order is placed, not received or even shipped. Since it had been 33 days since the initial order, I am out of luck. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY with this company. "

"I have the rectangle one and like that one better but this oval one is still a good deal."

"Overall quality job and delivered on time. Rug was what was expected."

"Ordered three very large rugs and under pads to protect the hardwood floors. The rugs and two of the under pads arrived very quickly. One rug pad didn't make it with the initial delivery, but after calling Customer Service at Rugs USA - the Customer Service representative on the phone was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with - the missing under pad was confirmed to be on its way! Excellent service and fantastic products -- will definitely be ordering rugs from Rugs USA again!"

"I will be ordering from Rugs USA again! I loved the price, the quality, and the quick delivery of our rug. And, most importantly, it looked just like the picture!"

"easy to use website, huge inventory and quick delivery"

"Very very pleased with my purchase!!!"

"After having a horrible experience with another online retailer, the delivery and product from Rugs USA was refreshing. We had our beautiful new rug in a few days from ordering in perfect condition. We loved it so much, we ordered another for a different room. Will definitely shop here again! "

"great selection, prompt delivery and great prices."

"I ordered 2 rugs and a rug pad from Rugs USA. One of the rugs was of exceptional quality for the price and the other one was fair quality for the price. Both of the rugs were delivered within a week of ordering them online. The rug pad, however, took almost 3 weeks and there was no response to my inquiry email except for a generic auto-reply saying that they had received my email and would respond shortly. They never did. But the rug pad arrived within a few days after that so I didn't pursue it any further. "

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,710 merchant members.