• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.85/10 3.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.35/10 2.35/10

"I ordered my rug on Sept 6, but it didn't ship until Sept 26. A little longer than I think anyone would expect. When I called I was told the item was on back order, which is the reason it took so long to ship. A little communication would have gone a long way to making this customer a little more satisfied. Besides the fact that I paid for the order on the 6th (which is annoying when you don't have the product). I have yet to test the quality of the product (because it's still not scheduled to be here until next week). Disappointed. "

"Love it! Great run and soft."

"Very happy with purchase and delivered in a timely manner! Thank you!"

"Beautiful selection and quick service!!!! Fair pricing, too!!"

"Love the rug but I ordered light gray and it was light blue. I should have read the reviews before ordering bc there were other comments about the color. Other than that the rug is great!"

"Great price. Website is extremely user- friendly. Fast delivery and a beautiful rug. There is nothing better!"

"Great rug, great price, speedy delivery "

"Ordered a rug and pad for my college daughter on Sept 5. The pad was delivered within a week. On Sept 20, contacted RugsUSA about non-appearance of rug. Within a couple of days, they realized that they didn't have the rug and cancelled the order. It was just cancelled with no recourse. I'm very disappointed with the way this company does business."

"Quick delivery, nice product"

"Very very slow in response (still waiting...) and NO response actually after three contact attempt. Cancelled my part of my order, but didn't refund the sales tax."

"The rug was delivered in a timely fashion, it is of high quality, and I got a great deal on it (80% off). Although I don't think I'll need anymore rugs for my home now, RugsUSA will be the first place I look for a rug when we buy a larger home in 2016, because the range of rugs available along with the quality and price is absolutely unmatchable. "

"Rug was delivered quickly and undamaged."

"carpet was exactly what I ordered, very soft and exceeded my expectations"

"Easy peasy! Quick response . Thank you. I'll return ."

"Beautiful rug for a great price!"

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.