• Rugs USA Rugs USA Elite Status

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

"I was satisfied with Rugs USA customer service. Definitely not satisfy with the company my rug came from (KAS Oriental rugs) Buyers beware if your screen does not show correct color you will have a problem returning it. Try and look at different screens before you purchase.

"Received one 5x8 area rug that was absolutely filthy. They sent me a second, not quite as dirty but unacceptable.

"My experience was great for the second time! I am happy with the quality and quick shipping. My only request would be if the customer service rep could have a sample they could refer to for color. I called and was informed the rugs are not where they can be seen so they could not confirm the color which was different when I received it than on the website. "

"Love our new rug! It is exactly what we were looking for. "

"This was a very easy company to deal with. They were fast and efficient. "

"Love my rug! Loved the price, discount and quick shipping!! I want to order three more rugs for my house!"

"I am always very happy with Rugs USA. "

"I'm thrilled with my new rug!!!"

"The rug arrived quickly, was wrapped well and it was even nicer than I thought it would be. And, I got a fantastic deal using a promo code. RUgs USA has become my new go-to!"

"The order was delivered on time, packaging was top rate and my runner was exactly as pictured. I will definitely be ordering from this company in the future. Good quality, great price!"

"I love my rug. Delivered in just three days. "

"The rug is damaged and only 10% of the purchase price was refunded. We can use the rug but we won't have longevity with it."

"Quick and easy, arrived almost immediately."

"Awesome price and speedy delivery. Excellent quality rug."

"Great quality, beautiful color, quick delivery. "

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.