Stores > Rugs USA

• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.04/10 4.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10

2016-01-26

took way too long

"When i ordered i new it was back ordered until January 19th. Then i had to call and was told not until the 25th. I asked what can you do for me. asked to take the $15 instead of buying something else."

2016-01-26

Quality items, but lousy customer service

"I purchased 5 items total, but only received 4. Have contacted customer service about the 5th item twice, yet I have gotten nowhere. The customer service representatives are very, very nice; however, I still do not have my 5th item and still have not received a credit for it. Very disappointed."

2016-01-25

"At first I was dissatisfied with the company's communication.. Had a hard time reaching a person at customer service. It took days. Once I finally did the representative whom handled my return and addressed and resolved my issues, was polite and efficient. I was pleased with her help. And hope to find a new rug on the site. "

Great quality

"We are very pleased. Despite the rain and winter storm, the rug arrived in pristine condition. "

Muy Bien

"The southwest carpets purchased exceeded our expectations. Good quality for the reasonable prices we paid. Will continue to shop this site when we have additional rug needs & will recommend this site to anyone that complements our new additions "

2016-01-25

"the rugs were everything i expected and more, they also shipped very fast"

2016-01-25

Still haven't received my rug!

"25 days since I placed my order and still haven't received my rug. Website said it would ship in 48 hours. Losing count of how many emails and messages I have sent them. They do not answer the phone. The only response I've received is that they will check on it. Will never give them my business again. Customer services is terrible. "

2016-01-25

Awesome rug. Service not so awesome.

"The rug quality and price were outstanding. Couldn't ask for more there. Customer service could use a little improvement though. Tried several times to contact someone about a shipping/delivery discrepancy and could never get a hold of anyone. "

2016-01-25

Horrible in every way, a colossal headache- I think this company is a scam.

"They never had the rug I purchased, which was promised to ship in 1-3 business days. When it didn't arrive, I called their customer service, which always took approx. 30 minutes of hold time to reach. Every time, they placed me on a lengthy hold while they "checked with the warehouse." Each time the warehouse said it was "shipping that day." They would actually print a UPS label, to create the appearance my rug was shipping, and a tracking number, but nothing shipped. Finally, they shipped me a totally different rug from what I ordered. When I tried to return that, they authorized a UPS pickup without telling me, and UPS came to my building and took away a totally different package with my name on it, being delivered to me, that did not belong to Rugs USA. They have finally admitted, after a month, that they don't have my rug. And now I still have the wrong rug to return, plus a crappy overpriced rug pad (the only thing they do have in stock, apparently, $40, shipped immediately), which I now have to return- WHEN THEY SEND ME A RETURN AUTHORIZATION. And I don't know what was in the box that they took away."

Worth the experience!

"Purchased several different area rugs. Some for myself, 1for my son. We are both very pleased with the products received. Plus no hassle with the deliveries."

This review was modified by rixflora on January 25 2016 08:36:04 AM

2016-01-25

Dont advertise to Canadians if you can't get your rugs across the boarder

"After 4-5 phone calls and being placed on hold for a min of 15 mins each call, I am done with RugsUSA. After all of my time wasted trying to track down my order, they didn't even have the courtesy to notify me that UPS couldn't deliver my order. ( not sure why they couldn't deliver, shipping to Canada isn't a new concept for them). I received an email from reseller ratings asking me about my completed order (news to me), I tracked my order only to find that my order had been delivered back to the warehouse. Today when I called RugsUSA the customer service agent said they couldn't deliver the order and gave me a refund. Such a waste of my time. I would never recommend this company."

AWESOME!

"You will not be disappointed with these rugs! I will be definitely ordering in the future.
They are so beautiful and SOFT too. The colors are more beautiful, then the picture showed. Very, very satisfied! ???????????????? GREAT PRICE TOO!

Speedy delivery

"Thank you for your speedy delivery, rug looks great, my daughter loves it. Great suggestion to get the non-slip mat.

2016-01-24

Love love love with my rug

"the rug I bought is everything I thought it would be. Well made & beautifully chic! "

2016-01-24

Great rug

"The rug went well with my d├ęcor and are very well made."

Share Rugs USA's store rating

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.