• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10

"The rug was as it looked in pictures and delivered within a few days!"

"I love the new rug. I ordered the berry color and it looks just like the picture. Great quality and fast delivery. "

"Very poor experience with RugsUSA. Ordered rug 1/6/15. It was supposed to ship within 7 days. I still haven't received it, as of 1/26. It is supposed to arrive tomorrow but I am skeptical. I would have give RugsUSA 1 star however I found the people who answer the customer service calls friendly and apologetic. "

"even though the rug wasnt as described rugsusa was able to help me with the return."

"Love the rugs. Delivery was fast. No problems."

"The rug was great, nice and thick with vibrant colors. Delivery was on-time and rug was wrapped well."

"Fast delivery! Very nice quality rug!"

"Fast shipping, great product at a great price!"

"The rugs are great and quick delivery!"

"I was absolutely happy with my purchase from Rugs USA. The rug I ordered is beautiful and MUCH cheaper than you could find anywhere else. I also love that they do free shipping over a certain amount, saving me even more money. I am already looking for another rug I might need from Rugs USA. The deals are great and the quality is great too! (Not to mention the free shipping that is actually fast!) "

"I never got my order, I guess it was backordered. Not sure if I was charged or not. Have to look on my side and make sure. Nightmare "

"The rug was thinner than I thought and not very stiff so it wrinkles a lot."

"I ordered a 7'7'' x 10'7'' rug and when it came it was not the correct size. I called customer service and they acted like they didn't believe me so I just said forget it. I will never order from RUGSUSA again... What a waste of time.... "

"Item was promptly shipped and delivered. I am very happy with the product!"

"Excellent rug at a great price. Quickly arrived."

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.