• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.98/10 3.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.91/10 2.91/10

"The rugs received are perfect for the space, very satisfied"

"RUGSUSA.com did a great job- delivered a good product at a good price. Everything was as anticipated. My son loves his new rug and so do I!"

"Easy to order, quick shipping, fair price, great looking product, credit card accepted, didn't have to leave home or even be completely dressed....What more could one ask for? "

"Good quality. Speedy delivery. Thanks"

"The rug I received was dirty. It looks as if the colors ran. Very unhappy with this purchase and will definitely not be buying from rugsusa.com again. "

"Shipped quickly and product was as advertised."

"I was pleased with the rugs I received. They looked like the pictures and were great prices."

"I have ordered several times from Rugs USA and have always been happy. Great quality and fast delivery. I'll alaYs come back. "

"I ordered a large area rug from Rugs USA and they shipped the wrong rug. When I reached out to see how I could get the correct rug, it took no less than 4 attempts calling customer service and 4 email chains before anyone would advise on what I should do. Since the Rug they shipped me was massive, the return had to be scheduled for a UPS pick up from my apartment which they set up without telling me and it turned out the "3 attempts" UPS was making all occurred during work hours and I couldn't leave the rug outside. The Kicker...They oversold the correct rug I purchased and I had to settle for a refund instead. Not 1 person apologized or had any sort of remorse for the huge headache they caused - made worse by the fact this rug was being shipped mid move to my new apartment and I wanted it there before my furniture arrived. I will never shop here again and neither should you."

"Shipping was a bit slow but quality of the rug was great. I'll definitely order from them again."

"Sale prices are unbeatable. Fast and Easy service."

"Great Deal. Fast Shipping. Hassle free."

"Great selection, great prices, great customer service. Will definitely purchase from them again. "

"The rug is beautiful and fantastic quality, and delivery was fast and easy. Great experience; will shop again!"

"Excellent service. Just as described. Highly recommend."

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.