• Address: 8 Santa Fe Way
    • Contact: info@rugsusa.com
    • Phone: 609-447-4515
    • Customer Support: 609-447-4515
    • Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am-6:00 pm EST. Saturdays 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
    • Fax: 800-681-8138

Product & services pricing Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.30/10 5.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.70/10 2.70/10

"Rug looks great, sale price was terrific and the rug was delivered on time as promised."

"Carpet arrived in a timely manner but had a couple dirt stains on it. Still unable to completely get them out. That is disappointing. "

"Nice rugs. If you make me type more than that, all I'm going to do is say, NICE RUGS."

"The rug is beautiful! It is exactly like the pictures and a great bargain for a hand looped wool rug! I would do it again! The only minor detail is when you look up close there are some small gaps in some areas, but from sitting on a couch looking down you don't see them and I think once we use the rug it will all blend together. :)"

"Shipped quickly!! Looks great!! Durable! High pile"

"I really like the rug(s)."

"Product was exactly as shown and described. Great quality"

"I have shopped at RugsUsa both for myself and for my clients and have always had excellent experiences. The items are exactly as described, the pricing very reasonable, and the items are shipped quickly. Can't ask for much more!"

"Rug came quickly and was as pictured. Beautiful and looks great in the space!"

"delivered in a very timely manner"

"Rug is great and was delivered quickly however terrible quality of rug pad. That was disappointing. "

"Within 30 min of placing my order I cancelled it. I rec'd email saying it would take a few days. Then 2 1/2 weeks later it said it was shipped! I called again and had to refuse delivery and I'm still waiting for my credit"

"Rug is nice delivery fine. Color is gray and expected more beige. Rug is pretty scratchy and not best wool quality - thought I was getting a super bargain but now price seems about right. Overall pretty good and I'm happy"

"great shipping and customer service. my only concern was that one of my rugs didn't quite look like i had expected it to but it's still nice."

"I ordered 2 rugs and then a week later without explanation I got an email stating both purchases were being canceled, I then had to wait and am still waiting for my refund. I will never order again from rugsusa nor will I recommend anyone to order from them."

Rugs USA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Rugs USA is a merchant member
Rugs USA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,868 merchant members.