Room 77 Reviews - page 2 - https://room77.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 1,756 reviews

Room 77 is not a merchant member
Room 77 does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,756)

"Fast and Easy transaction. Courtyard Marriott was a pleasant stay"

"very good information...and prices"

"This was my first experience with Room 77 and also my first time learning about Room 77, however all went well with confirmations to myself and the hotel.

"Have used Room 77 several times and very pleased with them."

"I entered a date range and location and Room 77 provided the lowest rate with the best amenities compared with other hotel search engines. Simple, quick and competitive. NICE!"

"I got a better deal with Room 77. "

"It was my first time booking anything on line. Thanks for the get experience. The hotel was great it was exactly what I booked and there was no surprises. Would I use Room 77 again, YES. Would I stay at the Best Western Plus Newark Airport again, YES. The staff at the front counter was GREAT, helped us to get to the train station and explain how and where to get to the correct stop. Thanks again. Kathy Saskatchewan"

"Did my hotel search of a jan. wedding in South Carolina and used other search engines and you were the best deal that I found! Thank you for you service."

"Reservation was easy to make and was a fair price."

"it was easy a great rate and exactly as described!Will use them again!!!!"

"Quick & easy, accurate information & descriptions"

"It was very easy to book."

"Great service, I really enjoyed how easily I was able to navigate the site.

"I was most pleased with the ability to have a room secured as we had planned this trip to see family that are working at a campground across the highway from the hotel so we could spend some quality time with them.I belong to a reservations group that upon looking,said there were no rooms available there.I was not satisfied with that answer so I went on line and found your group and indeed a room was available.It made my day."

"ROOM 77 it's good for you to have a nice thing like hotels and more."