• Rating 9.83/10 52 reviews

Rocketmoto.com is not a merchant member
    Rocketmoto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Rocketmoto.com contact information

• Address: PO Box 1225, Hollis, NH
    • Contact: sales@rocketmoto.com
    • Phone: 877.533.4245
    • Customer Support: 877.533.4245
    • Business Hours: M-F 9AM - 6PM, Sat 10AM-3PM EST/EDT
    • Fax: 877.533.4245

"I purchased the entire Autocom package from Rocket Moto. They designed the solution and walked through the installation with me remotely, with pictures. After one of the parts failed, they replaced immediatley, without hassle. They are a valued partner for us on the road. Thanks Adam and team!"

"I purchased a pair of Sena SMH-10 Bluetooth headsets from Rocket Moto. The pre-sales support with Adam was excellent and dealing with Ginnette on the phone was a pleasure - like talking to an old friend really. The product was shipped the same day and arrived in the mail here in Canada 14 days later. I appreciate the use of the slower USPS as it saved me a bundle compared to private courier services due to the Canada customs clearing process they typically use.

All in all, these folks are knowledgable and freindly and they offer a great deal. Even at equal or more cost, I would rather deal with someone who really knows what they are talking about and still remebers how to deliver great customer service. Rocket Moto gives it all at a competative price.

modified review This review was modified by iav8 on June 19 2012 07:35:25 AM

"Great to deal with. Quick shipping time. Product ws packed very well."

"Very very fast shipping, extremely reasonable rates, and just plain ole down home good quality customer service "

"Great product knowledge, and very helpful in choosing the right setup for our needs. Excellent prices, as well."

"Rocket Moto: Great customer service on the phone and quick shipping. Repeat business from me is assured!"

"Wonderful, personal service and great pricing/shipping. Thank you for the help and keep up the great work!"

"I heard about Andrew and his service through a friend. I purchased a Sena Headset from him and it arrived quickly. It has done everything Andrew said it would. I purchased again just recently and had the same great service Informative, engaging and truly a company every rider should take a close look at. Next on my list are a pair of those highway lights"

"I ordered a 2 pound lithium iron battery from the US to Canada. The price was great and it shipped quick. The shipping method could not be chosen as there is only one method, quick and expensive, $38. It would have been nice to have a choice for lower priced shipping but at least it got here quick. I'll shop here again."

"Excellent service provided by Adam & Ginette.
They are knowledgeable and were very helpful in promptly (and thoroughly) answering all my questions about replacing my lead-acid battery with a Shorai lithium battery.
The Shorai battery and charger are working great in my motorcycle.
I'd highly recommend Rocketmoto.

"ROcketmoto has provided me with great service both in the past and recently. Fast, efficient shipping. Extremely knowledgeable about the products I have purchased from them (Autocomm) and more than wiling to help."

"Excellent service and price. Adam went out of his way to help me install my new Sena system on my new Schuberth helmets. I look forward to purchasing from Rocketmoto again!"

"Very good. Delivery was on time. The price was good as was the service."

"Bought 4 sets of Sena bluetooth headsets from Adam at RocketMoto almost 2 years ago (at that time, they had the best prices, were well rated for customer service by many customers). My experience then was very positive: Adam was very knowledgeable, understood my needs, explained the product to me and helped me determine what I needed. Well almost 2 years later, nothing has changed - they still have superb customer service and focus! A couple of parts were no longer working so I contacted Adam via email. He not only sent me the replacement parts within a few days, but he did it even BEFORE I returned him the failed components! How is that for building trust in a relationship? Shipping (both new and now for return items) has been consistent - fast, efficient and problem-free...all at (still) the best prices! Adam, you have made RocketMoto a class act! Btw, Adam is in New Hampshire and I am in Singapore...many miles away! So whether you are local or international, I can vouch that you are in good hands."

"This was my second purchase from Rocketmoto. Both purchases were very satisfying due to the quality of the product being sold and the customer service that remains well above and beyond most other retailers. I would go out of my way to recommend Rocketmoto to friends."