Stores > RockAuto.com

• Address: 6680 Odana RoadMadison, WI
    • Contact: service@rockauto.com
    • Phone: 608-661-1376
    • Customer Support: 866-762-5288
    • Business Hours: 7am to 9pm Monday - Friday8am to 4pm Saturday & Sunday(Central Time)
    • Fax: 608-836-5694

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.81/10 1.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

2016-04-08

Mustangs in the UK.

"I have been using rockauto for a good few years as i have had a 97 Mustang GT , And now a 05 GT. I have used both as my daily drive with about 12k a year. Rockauto helps me run a cool car real cheap, cheaper than parts for euro cars here, Service is great with real fast delivery , Usualy in a few days!, They have always had everything ive needed and i cant get over how cheap, Even with shipping. Will always use them , Thank you."

This review was modified by azzafletch on April 08 2016 03:10:13 PM

2016-04-04

Could NOT return a $40 item!

"I made a mistake on a $40 dollar item and I could not return it!! Not even a credit!!
I ordered wrong item which looks very similar to the correct item (Oxygen Sensor) plug was different. They would NOT except a return!
That's the last time I order something from Rock Auto (rip-off Auto).

This review was modified by Symmike on April 04 2016 10:27:50 PM

2016-03-31

Swindled - Beware

"Paid $ 12.72 for stainless steel part and received standard part priced at $0.94. Customer Service Rep refused to make refund of shipping and return shipping of nearly $10.00. Beware"

This review was modified by frankiahmed on March 31 2016 12:16:10 PM

2016-02-07

Great prices and quick delivery

"Car parts are not cheap. So it's ideal to shop around. Over the past year, every part I have needed ended up being cheapest and hardly a hassle to order through rockauto.com. Every order has been exactly what I expect it to be and every order has been prompt for delivery. "

2016-01-27

Excellent Service

"I just purchased a Front Wheel Bearing Hub for my Ford Ranger and it arrived in a timely manner and was a great price. I see some bad reviews but I think when purchasing auto parts you have to do your research and make sure of the part you need because with so many makes and models its easy to get it wrong. I would definitely use them again

NMB

This review was modified by NMBJR on January 27 2016 03:53:11 PM

2016-01-23

Robb N. Canyon Country CA... A Happy customer

"I do not understand a lot of the complaints.... I know what I am buying and I know how to install it... So I do not need to call the 800 number.... The selection is good, prices are excellent, shipping is fast and I have not had a problem with returns... I have several cars and fix them all my self... I do about two orders a month and will continue to do so..."

2016-01-16

Terrible

"Bought a power steering pump and was sent a defective part. Rock Auto would not pay for return shipping and would not refund. They would only do an exchange, which I could not wait for. Had to get my credit card company to cut off payment until they agreed to send a return label. I will NEVER do business with these crooks again. If you have a local parts house that gives reasonable service and prices, do business with them!"

This review was modified by Michael5525 on January 16 2016 11:33:48 AM

2016-01-15

super service

"order parts for my ford at a very good price came next day and all brand name parts the best service I ever had easy and no running around to part stores thank you very much I will use you again ."

This review was modified by Garyseegmiller on January 15 2016 12:45:46 PM

2016-01-09

"Why I will never use Rock Auto again:
1. No feedback on parts sold, such as Amazon has.
2. No way to tell what country part was made in before ordering.
3. Will not warranty part on manufacturer’s warranty, you will have to contact manufacturer yourself.
4. Will not warranty part if wrong, even if their web site said it fits your car.
5. Will not refund your money. Will replace part only.

2016-01-07

"I've been a customer for almost five years and have found that they have a great selection of parts at good prices and do ship fast. But their website makes it hard to choose from their large selection of parts. And their customer service is deplorable!

Don't try calling their toll-free number to ask questions about parts. I spoke with Joe, one of their telephone reps, who was uninspiring, curt, and obtuse. I needed to repair a serpentine belt and he hung up on me twice because I asked too many questions and then asked to speak to his supervisor.

When I brought it to the attention of management, they blamed me . . .for asking too many questions! Apparently Rock Auto doesn't think it's their job to help customers find parts on their website.

It turns out I just needed the serpentine kit they stocked, but I couldn't find it on their site because it was obscured by the 15 different types of accessory belts listed.

2015-12-28

"Awful customer service, doesn't stand behind their product, prices are fair until you have an issue, then you bet to pay more because of the shipping. Packages never arrive and they act like it's your problem. I would not use rock auto and will never recommend them again. Napa much better then these people"

2015-12-26

"Wow . . . I am verry satisfied ,it was easy to order ,the shipping was fast with good tracking numbers ,great quality products at affordable price .Nothing was damaged in the well packed shipping box.
There was one small missing info for the rear pads I have ordered for my Crossfire , but after I talked over the phone to a service representent ,I got fully refunded . . . parts and shipping that I had paid ,since it was a small catalog error .I just check on the site and the mistaque was corected so it does not happen to somebody else .
RockAuto Parts will be the first place I will check in the future for our three vehicules .
A special Thanks ,to the US employes at RockAuto Parts . . .job well done .

Daniel L.
Frelighsburg,Qc.,Canada

This review was modified by LagDan55 on December 26 2015 02:31:00 PM

2015-12-23

"Never never never again will I order parts from this place. I found the part I needed on their website,it even gave me the correct info of the fitment of the part. I even called them to make sure it was it but they informed me they were not "parts people" and I had to figure that out on my own. So I ordered it. What I needed was a speedometer gear for a 350 auto trans.When it got here I could put the part inside of the one that came off of my truck. It was too small and would not fit over the shaft of the trans. I returned it and had to pay myself to ship it back. Anyway, they stiffed me over 10 bucks. I know it is not much but just beware of a large purchase and if it is wrong you will get stiffed more. Just go to your local parts house where you can return it no questions ask and get a FULL REFUND!"

2015-12-08

"I order from ROCK AUTO all the time ..I would rather look for the parts myself than go to the local parts stores where deaf incompetent counter people "attempt" to assist me. I am sick and tired of going to the local shops for COMMON parts for cars only to be told "we can have it tomorrow" YEAH, that doesn't work when the wheels are off today !! Example: Ford Crown Vic. with 4.6 header pipe gasket .... ALL cars require two whether its single or dual exhaust but they only stock 1 ? WTF? How about brake pads for F-150 Ford truck the most sold truck in America ....none These are off the top of my head problems with the Brick and Mortar stores! I recently had an issue with a power steering line for 07 Impala, the aftermarket line was no way going to work too many bends were wrong and the area is tight, I had to go factory on that one. I sent my semi dirty line back in its original bag and was credited the full amount no problem. I just sent back a rack and pinion and a set of calipers and received core credit in a timely matter. When I send e-mail to rock they are on the ball and respond very quickly !! I wish though that you could move parts from cart to cart because at times I'm building multiple orders for multiple vehicles. over all I'm supper happy with Rock so far and you get a free refrigerator magnet too !! "

This review was modified by CHEVEN on December 08 2015 02:03:23 PM

2015-12-05

"I recently ordered a Serpentine Ribbed belt for my truck which I did not try to install until today and found it too short. In their catalog they listed 2 different lengths for my truck based on different vehicle weights which I missed because they always list so many options even though you enter a very specific make/model/engine they still always include other vehicles in their application. I had a problem with them on this issue before and their answer was because they want to give as many options as possible (even if it includes other models not like your specific one). Anyway because I missed their 30-day return deadline I'm stuck with this wrong size belt and out almost $30.00. I asked their customer service guy what am I supposed to do with this and all he could tell me was to try and sell it on my own!"

This review was modified by DonTr6 on December 05 2015 01:52:07 PM

Share RockAuto.com's store rating

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member
RockAuto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!