Write a review »
  • Rating 2.67/10 71 reviews

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member
    RockAuto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • RockAuto.com contact information

• Address: 6680 Odana RoadMadison, WI
    • Contact: service@rockauto.com
    • Phone: 608-661-1376
    • Customer Support: 866-762-5288
    • Business Hours: 7am to 9pm Monday - Friday8am to 4pm Saturday & Sunday(Central Time)
    • Fax: 608-836-5694

All 4,380 Customer Reviews

"Unfortunately, I seem to be the only person who has experienced something negative with this company. I will tell you my story in hopes that there may be another person who has experienced something negative with RockAuto. I ordered a set of calipers from this company back in May. The initial set had one caliper that appeared to work and one that did not. To be honest I did NONE of the work myself and had my mecahnic, who has ALWAYS been on point in the past, do the brakes. Well, after exchanging the calipers with a replacement set the same problem occurred. Unfortunately, the last order was outside of their 30 return policy and they flat out refused a refund although the parts were defective. I initially spoke with "Tim" but became too frustrated after talking in circles that I had to disconnect. Mind you, that I tried remaining polite the entire time. After I disconnected, my wife tried calling since I was clearly too aggravated to be civil and tried to reason with them. She spoke with Jim Taylor, the PRESIDENT of the company! Unfortunately, Jim was less than accomodating although it is his company. I listened to my wife speak with him and she never lost her composure. After trying, in vain, to get a refund, Jim apparently grew annoyed, claimed he had a meeting to attend and hung up on her while she was in mid sentence. This occurred 05 September 2012 at approximately 3:30PM-ish. I feel as though RockAuto has no intention of keeping my business even though they came highly recommended and have great reviews. I really don't see why my wife and myself were treated with such disrespect, but I can assure you that I will share our experience with anybody who will listen. "

"Excellent seller. Very fast order processing and shipment,Ground shipment just took 2 days.Ordered brake and parts.I received the exact part.Given a choice between Amazon and RockAuto.My preference is RockAuto, because of shipment and order processing time.
RockAuto doesnt seem to carry some of the brand of my preference.

modified review This review was modified by rthalaiva on August 29 2012 07:18:14 PM

""

modified review This review was modified by vhcort on December 24 2010 06:01:23 PM

""

modified review This review was modified by Deda64 on December 24 2010 12:39:05 PM

""

modified review This review was modified by wmdavis007 on December 24 2010 11:49:25 AM

""

modified review This review was modified by ddavidw99 on December 24 2010 07:00:51 AM

""

modified review This review was modified by eskevian on December 23 2010 07:11:04 PM

""

modified review This review was modified by windblossom48 on December 23 2010 01:14:21 PM

""

modified review This review was modified by tommckeever on December 23 2010 09:33:37 AM

""

"This is another order I have placed with Rock Auto. I received my items today by FedEx. As usual, all my items were packed very well and undamaged. The parts were correct and of high quality. The delivery was very fast. I recomend Rock Auto for auto parts and supplies. They are a very good company with excellent parts and very competitive prices."

modified review This review was modified by Arellanes1969 on March 05 2014 03:43:10 PM