• Address: 6680 Odana RoadMadison, WI
    • Contact: service@rockauto.com
    • Phone: 608-661-1376
    • Customer Support: 866-762-5288
    • Business Hours: 7am to 9pm Monday - Friday8am to 4pm Saturday & Sunday(Central Time)
    • Fax: 608-836-5694

Product & services pricing Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.09/10 3.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.97/10 3.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10

"Beautiful Clothes | dress | women clothing | Fairy gorgeous clothing | Beautiful Clothes
Han Chinese clothing
Cheongsam
Song Dynasty clothing
The Tang costume
The Han Dynasty costumes
[b]Beautiful Clothes[/b] | [b][url=http://www.silkroadchina.org]dress[/url][/b] | [b]women clothing[/b] | [b]Fairy gorgeous clothing[/b] | [b]Beautiful Clothes[/b]
[b][url=http://www.silkroadchina.org]Beautiful Clothes[/url][/b] | [b]dress[/b] | [b][url=http://www.silkroadchina.org]women clothing[/url][/b] | [b][url=http://www.silkroadchina.org]Fairy gorgeous clothing[/url][/b] | [b][url=http://www.silkroadchina.org]Beautiful Clothes[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.silkroadchina.org]Han Chinese clothing[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.silkroadchina.org]Cheongsam[/url][/b]
[b]Song Dynasty clothing[/b]
[b][url=http://www.silkroadchina.org]The Tang costume[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.silkroadchina.org]The Han Dynasty costumes[/url][/b]

"These people will not admit their computer mad a mistake I ordered parts and they sent
Them to my old address. When I made the order I gave billing and shipping address as same.
They tell me I put in wrong address ( I do know where I live ) Their computer used my old address
for shipping but it did get my billing address right ( which is also my shipping address )
To get shipping address changed ups will only accept change from shipper, Rock Auto refused
to do it !! Other half of shipment cannot be delivered by post office ti is being sent back.

Buy from someone else they do not deserve our business!

modified review This review was modified by Galeg on June 03 2013 04:27:35 PM

"Placed 4 orders in 2011, 3 orders in 2012, and so far 1 order in 2013. Orders are usually processed within a day, depending on when i enter them. Shipments via Fedex ground usually arrive within one week. Pretty good for ground shipment halfway across the country and then across an international border. All taxes and brokerage prepaid at order, no fees on arrival. Need to combine a few items to make shipping worthwhile. Takes time to place order so that items come out of one warehouse without paying multiple shipping. Excellent quality parts, recommended seller. Plan to order again. Have ordered several times for friends. Generally avoid ordering very large items since shipping too expensive."

"Never buy from Rock Auto!!!!. I ordered a bumper part from them under the subcategory of 2500HD but the part was for a 2500. There were three total items under the 2500HD category but only one of them was the correct one. Because the item was long it cost over 80.00 to ship a 12.00 part. I called them twice to try and resolve the issue. The two reps both admitted that the part was for a non HD truck and was under the 2500 HD category but their excuse was that sometimes people don’t know what kind of truck they have and so they have to put all the options there instead of the correct category of 2500, which was just one step right above the 2500HD category. I offered to re-order the correct bumper but just credit me back on the shipping. They were rude and refused. Never ever again."

modified review This review was modified by Tu1aher1 on May 14 2013 08:35:17 AM

"This is my second order from RockAuto.com and I have nothing but good to say about them. The prices are lower than other sites and they shipped the items in a quick manner. I ordered on 05/03/13 and they marked the purchased as shipped on the same day (05/03/13) and I received the item on 05/06/13"

"I ordered a pair of wiper blade from them.
they shipped my order really fast via USPS
however, after several days of waiting, I have not received my order. Then I checked the USPS tracking#, it was stuck in somewhere for no reason.I then contacted customer service, they wanted me to wait for another ten days before they can do anything. I then asked what will you do if I still do not get my order? they said "it will depend on certain circumstances which I can not tell you now" I then requested speaking to manager, he gave me the same answer.I said it is not like some clothes I can wait for ten days or even a month to receive them, it is an auto part which I need badly for replacement for my car. he insisted he can not do anything.
I then give him a suggestion, how about they send me a replacement now and if I happen to receive two orders, I will return one to them, he said they can't do that either because some customers never returned even they received both of them.
I can understand this, then I suggested I can place a new order now with him,meaning I will take the risk to pay for this new order so they dont get any loss, he finally agreed, however, he increased the price for the same items, saying the suppliers increased it. I then argued it is not my intention to place a new order with them, but I can not wait to receive my previous order which was supposed to be delivered on 4/20/2013, why can't you even honor me the same price, he said he just can't.
I don't know why I still spoke with him at this point, I was really upset for what happened to me.
stay away from this company if u want no trouble!
BTW, they did not even apologize for the whole thing, they attribute all of this to USPS, they even why don't I contact USPS to ask them change their policy???

"After waiting a week for my parts to arrive, I get started so I can get our truck back running. I took the first ball joint out of the box and pressed it in, but the steering knuckle asy would not slide onto the ball joint stem. I ordered 2 of the same ball joint so I compared to the other and it is different, but the boxs are the same stpck number. The box had been pre opened and the part looked prevously handled, but thought little of it. So I removed the incorrect ball joint and called rockauto. I told them the problem and I dont want to wait another week for the correct part. They said that I need to drive to town and package and ship the used part back to them for a refund and in the meantime pay for
another and wait for it to arrive. So, I am presumed guilty by the rockauto and since they have been paid, I get treated like a diaper.

So, I took pictures of the parts and the boxes and emailed to rockauto, I will call my cc company tommorow and stop payment. Rockauto can have fedex pickup thier valuable part from my porch. I have used rockauto many times in the past with one issue I shrugged off. Any company can make an error, but it is how that company handles the error is how it defines them. Rockauto could care less about you, are arrogant, patronising and just plain old sucks, unless you want wrong used parts when

"WORST company to do business with. Ordered 3 parts only got 2 of them. Customer service rep insisted parts were delivered. It was a $26 part on a $138 order. She refused to give me her manager after three requests. Said there was nothing she could do because I didn't call within 2 weeks of the order! Kept repeating the same mantra over and over about it being delivered. IT"S NOT IN MY HAND IT WASN'T DELIVERED! What would I need two windshield washer pumps for? Terrible customer service. Will never do business with them again. They could have save a customer for about $10 but they refused."

"I will never do business with RockAuto.com again. I have several problems when I received my multiple shipments from one order. The boxes were open not even taped, parts were broken, and received the wrong parts. Then I was told I needed to pay again to ship them back. And the Customer Service Rep. (Aaron) was not very professional."

"TERRIBLE!!
Didn't send all of the parts listed in their ad and refused to correct the problem.
Super high shipping charges make their overall prices higher than most.
Save yourself a problem and use another vendor.

"They should be called Crap.auto! Ordered a cabin air filter for my 2002 F-250. Manual says that they are to be replaced every 75K miles. Went to their parts application page. Two choices, one with a note for "aftermarket installed filtration systems" and one with no note. Common sense says pick the standard one as I know we did not have an aftermarket system installed. Filter comes and I go to install it. Owners guide has no info on where it is located so I go to the internet. Guess what, Ford never installed cabin air filters in the trucks. Only offered as an aftermarket dealer installed option on very few trucks. I call Rock.auto to suggest they remove the parts listed that do not have the note for aftermarket application. They tell me it is my responsibility to know the exact part number before placing an order and they are not responsible for what is on their site and it should not be used for researching what is required. WOW! What is the purpose of their drop down menus? I thought it was to find the appropriate part for your application! Silly me. After two calls to get them to improve their system and being told it was my fault I give up. Never again will I waste my time with this company. NAPA may cost more but at least they back their stuff. Glad I wasted $16 shipping a $24 filter from the east coast and back!!"

"If you are a "brand" shopper like I beware that you may not get what you think you ordered. I ordered a pair of Trico windshield wiper blades at a good price, $14, received them well packaged and pretty quickly. Opening the package I found a different brand, not Trico, my receipt said Trico. E-mailed customer service a few times, they responded every time telling something about private label brands and I should see their FAQS about Understanding Catalog Listings. All I know is my receipt said Trico. They said I could send them back, but I would have to pay shipping. They refused to make good on the order, implicating that I made the mistake. The purchase date below is a good approximation."

"I bought a set of diesel injectors. 4 of them were DOA right out of the box. how does that happen?! instead of them sending off 4 more at their expense, i had to buy another 4, install them and send back 12! then hope that they could understand they owed me 4 injectors and 12 cores. I installed those 4, and one of those were bad! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!? just wanted to send back all of them, since obviously they have a bad batch of injectors. they refused. why would you do that? it makes no sense. in the mean time after i replaced the defective 1 out of the second 4 i had to buy, 2 more additional injectors have gone bad, all in a 10 mile total drive. they refuse to just take back all of the injectors, we both lick our wounds and move on. im forced now to either live with the 6 injectors in the truck that will go out at any time, or buy another 8 and just get rid of these. we arent talking about 20 dollar injectors, we are talking about over 5000 dollars in parts and core charges.

owning my own business, i know when i put on a bad part that came out of the box, i am responsible to make sure that customer is happy. I also eat the labor, and most of the time my vendor will step up and take care of the product. if i have to put on 13 injectors to make 8 work, does that sound like there is any reliability or dependibility in them? no!

If you ever have the displeasure of dealing with them on the phone or thru emails, God help you. I spent well over 3 hours on the phone with them, and countless emails back and forth trying to get them to understand that they were selling an inferior product and for them to just refund my money on them.

what a shame, as i have had to pay my tech now 4 times to remove inferior injectors. that is lost profits, shop production and im am SO thankful this was on my own personal truck and not a customers.

could you imagine having your business vehicle down for over 2 weeks due to defective products? its a shame.

dont ever use them, if you want to have any hope at getting a refund or a smooth warranty. and remember they dont refund or reimburse for labor! not even at internal rate...... about 80 bucks cheaper than the normal shop rate.

so at the end of the day, i stand to loose a little over 1000 dollars due to rockauto's fantastic way they stand behind their product. way to go guys!

"Excellent customer service. I had to send a core Electronic Computer Module to them because they did not have any repaired and in stock. I searched for my needed part and no one had it but did quote the part between $250 - $475 if it were available. I was able to send my part to Rock Auto and have it repaired within two weeks for $153 including shipping. They were awesome and their customer service provided status very cheerfully. I would recommend to anyone."

Westford, Mass

"I have used rock auto parts on many cars over the years, toyota prius, ford mystique, honda accord. The last project was to rebuild the front end of a crash to the accord. Got radiator, AC compressor, condenser, dryer, bumper, left fender, hood and all arrived in timely fashion and fit well. We also got clutch master and slave cylinder, O2 sensor, catalytic converter to replace unrelated problems. All worked fine."

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

RockAuto.com is not a merchant member
RockAuto.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!